Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 18 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#851 Posted: 21:20:57 02/09/2014
Oh, Uttster, I got an idea! We should try to get other people to PM skylanderkids about this fanfic too! It would probably help a lot more.

PAGE!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:58 02/09/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#852 Posted: 21:21:32 02/09/2014
And then we can NOT share our cookies with whoever doesn't. :3
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#853 Posted: 22:23:29 02/09/2014
Wow, gone for two days and all of this happens. From now on, my eyes must remain permanently glued to this page. I never got to say things like this: PAGE 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAGE 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAGE 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALES OF SHELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOMB SQUAD AND WORST OF FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But most of all: FLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#854 Posted: 22:57:48 02/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, I apologize for the deletion of pages 18 and 19, but it was just really bothering me.
Hopefully I can get a new chapter made tonight, and post one today.
Thanks for page!
---
A story.
#855 Posted: 23:01:53 02/09/2014
Quote: uttster13
Hey guys, I apologize for the deletion of pages 18 and 19, but it was just really bothering me.
Hopefully I can get a new chapter made tonight, and post one today.
Thanks for page!

I have screenshots of all the comments on the pages you deleted. smilie
---
#856 Posted: 23:29:36 02/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Sixty-Four:
Toys R Us Changes a Man

“Whoa, calm down!” said Red slowly. Mars grabbed for the harpoon, but Red swung it up and hit Mars in the face. “JOIN US BLUE! WE NEED MORE CLUES!” Red looked at him strangely. “It’s Red. Not Blue.” He shot a bolt at Mars, which landed in his chest. “I LIKE PAIN!” Mars yelled, swinging his sword around, like a fish out of water. Red shot a couple more times, before Flameslinger and Wallop ran in. “Grab him!” wailed Red. Wallop dropped a hammer and held Mars in a choke hold. “I happen to enjoy seafood.” Wallop said, lifting Mars up over his head, and slamming him down. “YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT!” Mars screamed, try to slice through Wallop’s hammers. “Pfft, these babies are made of Traptanium!” yelled Wallop, swinging at Mars. “Hard plastic.” chimed in Flameslinger. Mars pressed a small button on his belt, and a loud sound went off. “AAGHHHH!” yelled the crazed fish. He tried picking up one of Wallop’s hammers, but it was too heavy, so he ran for it. “N-no!” Flameslinger sputtered as he lay on the ground. He put three arrows onto his bow, and shot them at Mars’ feet. “OUCH!” yelled Mars, falling down the steps.

Jade and Cynder ran upstairs to the guys out. “Whoa, he totaled the place.” said Cynder. “No, that was Wallop. He doesn’t fit well in here.” moaned Flameslinger, who was still in pain. “Sorry.” frowned Wallop. Jade looked around the room, and noticed the small device and a note. “Hey, look here.” she said. “Uh, we can’t exactly get up.” said Red. Jade looked him. “Pathetic.” she whispered. “What is it?” asked Cynder. “It’s a note. It reads, ‘Hey there, Scratch. You look great. Wanna go out with me?’ Looks like Mars was trying to pick up a lady.” said Jade. “Or he was gonna kidnap and then torture me.” said Scratch casually, walking right into the conversation. “I just don’t understand why Mars would do this. We came in the same truck together. Me, him, Punk Shock. We were friends.” said Red. “Friends change. Mars was once a good man, who was changed by who knows what. Loo at Thomas, too. He was seemingly evil, and now we need him back.” said Cynder. “Eh, Thomas wasn’t really evil. He wouldn’t hurt a fly.” said Flameslinger

Dune Bug had rallied up the Skylanders. Sadly, it was just him, part of his group, and some friends. That means there are no side characters to mess with now. “Okay, I took a head count, and it looks like we have sixteen people who we can confirm alive. Sadly, it’s just us. But, we need to control the area. I want Flameslinger, Philip and Wallop to make a run to Walmart, and see how things are there. Then, I want Terrafin, Fryno and the dynamic duo of Zoo and Dino to go check out the Target ruins. That should leave us with Me, Jade, Scratch, Cynder, Shroomboom, Cyrus, Guru, Drobot and Crusher. We’ll find out what to do after that. He dismissed the crowd, and the people on duty left. Crusher pulled Dune Bug aside. “We haven’t really talked. How’s it been since I left?” asked the Giant. “Just great. Uh, well, we lost our home, then we lost another home, then we were kidnapped, forced to watch friends die, and now we’re here. Other than that, things are going fine.” said Dune Bug. “Good, good.” said Crusher casually. He looked around, and then said, “I don’t think Torch, Zap, Strauss and the others are dead.” Dune Bug looked at him like he was crazy. “What do you mean? We watched them get grabbed by Havoc soldiers.” said Dune Bug. “That doesn’t mean they are dead. I don’t think the remaining Havoc groupies are capable of doing something with out being in charge.” said Crusher. “What are you trying to get at here?” asked Dune Bug. “Ok, I’m going to be honest. One day, when we Travelers were doing our thing, checking out stores, I got split up from them. I ended up in the woods behind Walmart, and there was a group of Voodood’s and a Skylander that looked like an Ignitor. They were talking about taking out Havoc, and then taking down the group. The Ignitor was named something like Flade, and was after Strauss for some odd reason.”

With Flameslinger and Friends...

Walmart was so far, so good, with nothing too bad being seen. There was a fight behind that James Ball guy and some other freak, but it wasn’t worth fighting about. Flameslinger had been through all the toys with Philip, while Wallop checked out the Electronics Center. Things had been going good, until Wallop spotted one of the Slaves, who was taking orders from a Voodood in golden armor.

End of Chapter Sixty-Four

Author’s Log:

I don’t have much to say, just reminding you that something bad is happening soon.

Thanks for reading, be sure to drop off a comment in the box below!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#857 Posted: 23:41:07 02/09/2014
*gasp*
Flade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:58:32 22/02/2015 by 84skylanderdude
#858 Posted: 23:43:52 02/09/2014
Flade's in this story AND a side-story? Awesome!
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#859 Posted: 23:59:53 02/09/2014
niiice!
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#860 Posted: 00:01:14 03/09/2014
Awesome
#861 Posted: 00:42:30 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Glad to see comments that are on topic. smilie

If you guys have any questions on the story, or any ideas on how we can get new readers, please post them!
---
A story.
#862 Posted: 00:47:12 03/09/2014
Glad to see comments that are on topic. smilie

If you guys have any questions on the story, or any ideas on how we can get new readers, please post them!

We could threaten to not share our cookies!
---
#863 Posted: 00:49:04 03/09/2014
we could drink expired apple juice and kiss each other...

[User Posted Image]
#864 Posted: 00:51:11 03/09/2014
That didn't work. smilie

We could kill a man just to watch him die.
---
#865 Posted: 00:54:28 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I do that for fun, and it doesn't help when you kill potential readers.
I really want to contact some popular Skylander-based YouTuber, but none of them read. (To my knowing.)
---
A story.
#866 Posted: 00:55:30 03/09/2014
post the link on the trap team page, and say that it's not off topic because nit's a skylander story smilie
#867 Posted: 00:56:45 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
post the link on the trap team page, and say that it's not off topic because nit's a skylander story smilie

I've gotten Moderated Messages for that. Over three times, I think.
---
A story.
#868 Posted: 00:57:56 03/09/2014
well then.... go to SAN.
#869 Posted: 01:00:47 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
well then.... go to SAN.

They made fun of me.
Oh well. I could always try it again.
But if the S&N Team comes in, I need backup. smilie
---
A story.
#870 Posted: 01:04:31 03/09/2014
well then.... go to SAN.

They made fun of me.

i'll be your back up. smilie
#871 Posted: 01:08:46 03/09/2014
You could PM random people to read it.
---
#872 Posted: 01:25:48 03/09/2014
OOH! We could turn them into demons and force them to read!
---
#873 Posted: 01:32:12 03/09/2014
well then.... go to SAN.

They made fun of me.

i'll be your back up. smilie

If you do it I'll back you up as well, but to be honest I don't think it will work. smilie
#874 Posted: 02:19:46 03/09/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude
You could PM random people to read it.

yes!!
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#875 Posted: 11:02:05 03/09/2014
we could busy into their houses and strap them down and make them read it
Dark boy Green Sparx Gems: 167
#876 Posted: 03:52:23 04/09/2014
Dude your work is great and I have read up to chapter 34. I can't wait to read more.
---
Rustling jimmies since 2002
#877 Posted: 23:01:36 04/09/2014
what happened? uttster hasn't been on a lot.
#878 Posted: 23:04:13 04/09/2014
what happened? uttster hasn't been on a lot.

Something called school.
---
#879 Posted: 01:06:51 05/09/2014
dang!
#880 Posted: 01:07:39 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, sorry about not being on in awhile, I've had a ton of school related stuff and whatnot. I'll put a chapter up tomorrow, again, sorry!

Thanks Dark boy!
---
A story.
#881 Posted: 01:08:01 05/09/2014
yay!!!
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#882 Posted: 01:49:20 05/09/2014
uttster, did you get my pm?
#883 Posted: 00:38:17 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
More schoolwork got in the way of this one, but here it is at last!

Chapter Sixty-Five:
Orcs Are Easy

Wallop saw the Slave, and knew that he had to get Flameslinger and Philip. He ran all the way to the toys, running into the two. “I saw a Slave, and a Voodood with golden armor.” he blurted out. “I’ll call Dune Bug. He’ll tell us what to do.” said Flameslinger. He pulled out a radio, and held down a button. “Dune, it’s Flameslinger. We’ve run into some problems.” Flameslinger said. A moment of silence occurred, until Dune Bug worriedly called back. “Are you okay? Is anyone dead?” said Dune Bug quickly. “We’re all fine, no one is dead.” said Philip. “Then what’s the problem?” asked Dune Bug. “I went over to the Skylanders isle, and almost was caught by a Slave. He was with a Voodood in golden armor.” said Wallop. “A Voodood in golden armor?” Dune Bug held his radio up to his chest, and called for Crusher. “Yeah, that means we have a problem. We’ll be over soon.”

Dune Bug and Crusher showed up, along with Scratch. “Where’s the Voodood?” asked Scratch. “He’s in the Electronics. We need to get him cornered, and take him out.” said Wallop. “Well let’s go!” yelled Crusher, happy to be in a fight. “We’ll actually have to walk there, because there is too much space to make another paragraph.” said Flameslinger. He and the others trekked over to the electronics. “Ok, Wallop and Crusher, take out the Slave. Flameslinger, Phil, Scratch, you guys and I will go for the Voodood.” said Dune Bug. “Why all four of us?” asked Scratch. “We don’t know what we’re up against.” said Crusher, charging for the Slave. “Hehee! Big guy is coming for me.” said the Slave, which turned out to be Slave One. He pulled out the whole Tower of Time rocket launcher, and prepared for fire. Crusher jumped in the air, and slammed down onto the launcher with Sheila, his hammer.

Pieces of the shattered launcher flew everywhere, which made Slave One angry. “COME ON! I WORKED ON THAT!” yelled the angry Giant, punching Crusher in the face. “Gah! That actually hurt.” said Crusher, laying on the ground. “Sorry. I didn’t want to hurt anyone.” said Slave One, walking over to Crusher. As he reached his hand behind his back to pull out a bunch of swords taped together, Wallop ran, leaped, and smashed on Slave One, shattering him.”Tah-Da!” yelled Wallop happily. He looked around him. “Uh, where’s the Voodood?” he asked. “Up here!” yelled the Voodood, Titan. “I’ve been trained by Master Flade, you can’t fight me!” Flameslinger jumper up to the shelf Titan was on, and did his signature triple-shot, but Titan caught all three of the arrows. “Well, he’s too strong for me.” sighed Flameslinger, he jumped down the shelves, and sat in the car. Titan peered over the shelf. “That’s it?” he asked. “You ruined all the fun.” said Flameslinger. Titan frowned at him. “C’mon, we can still have a nice fight.” said Titan. “Nope. Soiled it.” said Flameslinger. Titan was about to turn around, when Scratch pushed him off the top shelf. “Pfft, orcs are easy.”

The group traveled home, tied up Titan, and put him in a dark room with Mars. “Oh no. Not you.” Titan glared at Mars, who was sitting in the dark corner, smiling creepily. “Hi, want to be my friend?” asked the mad fish. “Um, no. Go away.” Titan raised his dagger, which was always at his side. “I have one of those. But, it’s bigger, and sharper. You wanna taste it?” asked Mars. “HELP! I’M NOT TOO EVIL TO DESERVE THIS!” Titan blared on the top of his lungs. Flameslinger opened the door. “C’mon, you can get out.” he said, gesturing Titan out of the room. Titan got up, and ran for the door, which Flameslinger slammed shut. “Two for two, orcs are easy.” Flameslinger ran down the hall, and went into Philip’s room. “What’s up?” he asked. “Eh, nothing much. Just thinking about Tom, Drake, and the other Knights. I really miss them.” replied Phillip sadly. “Hey, it’s okay. You have me, and the others. Plus, you get to torture the orc whenever you want.” said Flameslinger. Philip smiled, and Crusher rushed in. “Dune Bug wants everyone ASAP.”

Dune Bug explained to everyone about the orcs, and about how they were extremely powerful (yet dimwitted) and how they wanted Strauss. “These guys sound fun to mess with.” Crusher said. “Yeah, even I want in on the action.” said Jade. “Well, we have one. Now let’s get the other three.” said Scratch, getting pumped for a fight. “You guys are crazy, I’m going to bed.” said Dune Bug. He walked up the stairs, and Wallop yelled, “We can’t sleep, we aren’t real!”

End of Chapter Sixty-Five

Author’s Log:

Pfft, orcs are easy.

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment!

---
A story.
#884 Posted: 00:50:45 06/09/2014
The Bird is the Word? smilie Family Guy reference!
---
#885 Posted: 01:09:43 06/09/2014
They're glad one of the Voodoods isn't Shaman.
---
#886 Posted: 01:50:14 06/09/2014
Haven't you heard about the bird cuz, bird, bird, bird, bird is the word, bird, bird, bird, bird is the word!

I should stop now.
#887 Posted: 02:03:43 06/09/2014
Quote: Epic popthorn
Haven't you heard about the bird cuz, bird, bird, bird, bird is the word, bird, bird, bird, bird is the word!

I should stop now.

BRIAN, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE BIRD IS THE WORD!!!!
---
#888 Posted: 02:05:48 06/09/2014

I should stop now.

Surfin' Bird
#889 Posted: 02:09:16 06/09/2014

I should stop now.

Surfin' Bird

Shut up, Meg.
---
#890 Posted: 02:16:16 06/09/2014

C'mon you guys saw it comin
#891 Posted: 02:18:14 06/09/2014

smilie Cracks me up every time.
---
#892 Posted: 02:21:00 06/09/2014

smilie Cracks me up every time.

One of my favorite episodes. smilie
#893 Posted: 03:10:00 06/09/2014
We can't sleep, we're not real!
#894 Posted: 14:11:19 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
OFF TOPICNESS!
Jk, I don't care! smilie

Thanks for the comments, maybe I can write a good haul today, and give you guys a chapter today or tomorrow!

EDIT:

New chapter soon!
Who's ready for more Shelves?!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:34:48 06/09/2014 by uttster13
#895 Posted: 16:41:13 06/09/2014
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
---
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#896 Posted: 16:56:06 06/09/2014
Me TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#897 Posted: 16:57:54 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I guess that means...

Chapter Sixty-Six:
One Down, Three to Go

It twas the night bef-, er, it was the next day, and Wallop had been assigned to interrogate Titan for info. “So, how’s it going?” asked Wallop. “It’s going swell.” said the annoyed orc. “Good, good.” said Wallop. He punched Titan in the face. “I’m not going to tell you anything!” yelled Titan. “That doesn’t mean I can’t have fun.” said Wallop, now smacking Titan with one of the Traptanium hammers. “Ow! Ow! Ow!” yelled Titan. “Now?” asked Wallop. “Fine. There are four of us, we work with an Ignitor, and he wants Strauss.” said Titan. “You heard us say that earlier, didn’t you?” said Wallop, punching Titan. “Yeah, I did.” admitted Titan. “There’s more you’d like to add, huh?” asked Wallop. “Not really. I mean, I could warn you about the other three. They’re way more dangerous than me.” said Titan. “Dino’s more dangerous than you.” said Wallop. He picked up Titan, and slammed him on the ground, then walked out of the room.

“Did you get anything?” asked Dune Bug. “Nope. Same stuff we knew. But, he tried to warn us about the others.” answered Wallop. “Anything on them?” asked Jade. “No. Just that they’re more dangerous than Titan.” said Wallop. “That means I’m stronger than someone?! Yay!” yelled Dino, riding on Snuggles. “He’s still alive?” asked Wallop. “Appears that I am, too.” said Drobot, sitting at a table with Zoo. Red came over. “Hey guys, I think we found another orc.” he said. He moved over to Drobot’s setup station. “I tapped into the security cameras at the Storage, and found one of them, which has blue armor and a blue sword.” said Drobot. “How’d you get over here? We didn’t see you move.” said Wallop. “Anyway, the blue orc is still there. We can get him, if you’d like.” said Drobot. “Let’s go.” said Dune Bug. He and the others went over to the armory, grabbed weapons, and went to the cars. “Crap. I forgot to warn them about the robot dinosaur.” said Drobot. “Meh, they’ll be fine.”

Dune Bug, Red, Wallop and Jade drove over in an RC car, and they called Crusher, Scratch, and Flameslinger to come over. Terrafin and Fryno were out at the ruins still, searching for any living Skylanders. “So, do you think we’ll get info out of him?” asked Jade. “Probably not. If we do, it’s something we know.” said Dune Bug. “What floor is he on?” asked Jade. “First floor.” answered Flameslinger. “And how dangerous is he?” asked Jade, for the third time. “More so than Titan. Stop asking questions.” said Crusher. The group walked into the building, seeing nothing but boxes. “Is today Tuesday?” asked Jade. Wallop moaned. “Yes! Why do you need to know?” asked Red. “New shipments come on Tuesdays. That’s why there are all these boxes.” said Jade, like a know-it-all. “Some could have Skylanders. Maybe we should look?” asked Crusher. “We might as well. They’d be in section seven.” said Red. He walked towards the door. “What are you doing?” asked Jade. Scratch sighed.

Red went to pull in both cars, so the group could travel around easily. Red lead the way, and they ended up in an area full of toys. “Well, start digging.” Red jumped out. Crusher and Wallop ripped open a box, which happened to be filled with Barbie dolls. “Dino’s true love lay all over here.” said Crusher jokingly. The group opened some more boxes, but nothing so far. Scratch went over to a pile that had RFID printed on them. “Ooh, this could be-” She opened it up as she spoke, and saw a bunch of DI figures. “Posers.” she said sadly. One of the figures looked right into our invisible camera, and winked. “Hey! I found something!” yelled Wallop, digging in a box of Skylanders. “Whoa, ancient ones.” he said, looking at a sealed series one Wrecking Ball.

“Any of them moving?” asked Dune Bug. “I’ve only pulled out two of them, I’m not sure.” said Wallop. He placed down a series one Sonic Boom, then a S1 Zook, Whirlwind, Wham Shell, and Prism Break. “Is that it?” asked Jade. “No, there’s a Slam Bam, but I doubt it’s alive.” said Wallop, turning his back to the box. Suddenly, the Slam Bam jumped out of the box. “That’s better.” he said, looking at the others. “Sup? What’s going on?” it asked. “Oh, right, you need my name. Hmm, I think I named myself something that started with a ‘T’. Todd, no....Tim...Turd. Yes, Turd! Hello my name is Turd.” said Turd. “Let’s stick with Todd.” said Scratch. “Well, you can come with us. Jade will fill you in on everything.” said Flameslinger. He started walking towards the car, when the orc, who appeared to be Sky, jumped down on it.

End of Chapter Sixty-Six

Author’s Log:

New character! Yay! Will he last? Probably not!

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment and subscribe if not already done so!

---
A story.
#898 Posted: 17:01:48 06/09/2014
DUN DUN TURTLES
---
#899 Posted: 17:02:20 06/09/2014
PAGE!
---
#900 Posted: 17:02:43 06/09/2014
PAGE!!
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me