Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 18 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8701
#851 Posted: 20:54:30 31/07/2014
"Oh telling that fur ball of a brat about my arrival huh? Such a good little protector." Shadow said with a flick of his toung.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#852 Posted: 23:23:28 31/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil had quite enough of his annoying comments, so in a fit of rage, she left the shore, right in front of the voracious lizard and away from Cairo's protection.
"Listen, I've had enough of your biker. Rose is my friend and guest, and don't you think for a moment that I trust you. You will go back to where you belong and forget you even set foot on this sacred place." Sybil said to his face, losing whatever remaining fear she had of Shadow.

Cairo's heart skipped a beat. He NEVER expected such a bold, yet stupid move of getting so close to the lizard and away from him. He felt so hopeless not being able to move on land and give her his support...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#853 Posted: 01:04:04 01/08/2014
Shadow was caught off guard by the way Sybil came up to him with no fear. He backe up a little from her sudden approach but soon stopped. "How dare you speak to me with that tone!" He took a step forward. "If you expect me to leave I'd suggest you treat me with a little more respect." Shadow said with a hiss. He was a little intimidated of Sybil not being afraid of him.
---
SC
#854 Posted: 02:34:33 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was unimpressed. At this point, she didn't seem like the cautious little critter she was when she first met Shadow. Her rage was now gone, but still wanted Shadow out. She took the risk of turning her back to him to head towards the beach and to Cairo.
"Well, here we are. Cairo will take you safely to your home." Sybil said, signaling Cairo, though his eyes said something else. The white in his eyes were blood red now, demonstrating with no remorse that he was willing to hurt Shadow very badly if he made the wrong move...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#855 Posted: 02:49:27 01/08/2014
"Excuse me, sir? Respect? If I may interject, my good fellow Skaliscin gave a rather detailed-- and colorful, I may add-- explanation of your arrival yesterday. I don't wish to repeat her strong use of language, but I do believe that your only intent is to cause remorse and chaos among our small society. I find that a very ungentlemanly thing to do, especially since you inflicted a nearly-fatal wound on our dear friend Rose-- which was the only reason you had a very slight mark on your snout-- and you further commit unethical acts by anticipating in the dingos' acts of moral panic. As such, I find no reason nor logic as to why you should expect a kind demeanor from us."
Voracivenom remained self-composed and eloquent at all times, but the faint edge in his otherwise stately tone gave awarness that the serpent was not at all peachy at the current situation.
#856 Posted: 22:53:34 01/08/2014
"Well if you don't want me to leave my fine friend I would gladly stay if it wasn't for your leader's negotiation to convince me to leave. But I ashure you I will be back sooner than you think." He said with a sinister smile. He then slowly made his way to Cairo careful not to make the wrong move. "Mind the claws I may accidentally claw you."
---
SC
#857 Posted: 02:58:44 02/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil seemed very nervous. So Shadow even confessed that he would return.
"So you don't deny it. You want to find a way to return. Well, let me let you know that the bridge won't be fixed. The only way to cross the crack you left is with the orcas." Sybil confessed, intending to use the orcas as the missing part of the bridge. That way, receiving unwanted guest could be avoided.

Cairo was gonna make sure that the reconstruction would be stopped, but in the meantime, he had a task. "Climb aboard... And don't you worry, I am use to wounds... but I can produce a few myself." Cairo said with a grin. He couldn't believe that Sybil would assign him such a embarrassing and offensive chore, but he loved her too much to contradict her.

OOC: Hey guys. I will let you know that I am not sure if I will be absent for too long. There is a big storm coming this way tomorrow, and there will probably be an outage. I hope you can keep up without me just in case.
---
#858 Posted: 03:56:01 02/08/2014
ooc: Hey Felines do you mind if I make another antagonist? One that would help Shadow return. Like the biggest fish in the world. (not going to say much more I want to keep it a surprise for the RP.)

"Oh don't you worry your little head I have ways of returning. Even ones that your orca friends don't know about. Shadow then slowly climbed abord Cairo. "Take me home if you would." He said to Cairo.
---
SC
#859 Posted: 03:21:11 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Way ahead of you. I already was planning something smilie

Cairo began swimming, resisting the urge throw the arrogant Komodo overboard. Once they were out of Sybil's sight, he was planing to say a thing or two to him...

Sybil wasn't going to stay there for long. In her mind, she was hoping Peepers would deliver the news on time, but in the meantime, she remembered that there was a cockatoo somewhere around the Haven. Was it Barloc trying to bring her another news flash? Whatever the case, she was gonna search, with the help of the young pelican Mercury, who was simply desperate to help her after a long absence sending news of the Haven around the world...
---
#860 Posted: 11:19:15 03/08/2014
"What a nerve!" Voracivenom exclaimed when Cario was out of earshot. "Of all the unwanted-- I don't even--" He stopped himself and tried to calm down. "Someone needs to watch him, Mistress. He cannot be trusted." He gave an irritated sigh, looking upwards. "Now, what was Peepers explaining to us? A cockatoo?"
#861 Posted: 15:07:57 03/08/2014
"As soon as I get on to the island that brat of a tigeress is going to get her just deserve." Shadow thought to himself.

---------------

"Well I'm getting hungry again Syian want to get something to eat?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#862 Posted: 17:41:30 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
"What a nerve!" Voracivenom exclaimed when Cario was out of earshot. "Of all the unwanted-- I don't even--" He stopped himself and tried to calm down. "Someone needs to watch him, Mistress. He cannot be trusted." He gave an irritated sigh, looking upwards. "Now, what was Peepers explaining to us? A cockatoo?"

"A cockatoo is here somewhere." Sybil explained, not hearing the first two sentences.
Angus was somewhere around the forest, near Sybil's tree. He has been searching for a while, but there wasn't anything but birds and some other native fauna. He was beginning to think the worst when he didn't see neither the Komodo or anything resembling a civet. He has heard from Mambo that Sybil likes to visit the beach a lot, and decided to head there again...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8699
#863 Posted: 20:44:14 03/08/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Well I'm getting hungry again Syian want to get something to eat?" Rose asked.

"Yes... that sounds good.," Sayan replied. The leopard was staring out into nothing, thinking of Shadow and what could go wrong.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:24 03/08/2014 by redwes
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#864 Posted: 21:03:29 03/08/2014
AJ:

I have no idea about any of the recent event for I have had no contact with any of the other residents. I have returned to laying down in the warm sand beneath a large tree after catching and eating some wild fruit. I close my eyes and fall asleep, curled up into a little ball.

Meanwhile Royal continues to help Cole and his sister pack up for the move. His golden eyes flash in the in light of the sun and he struggles not to let the tears escape them. Though he has had little time to get to know Cole and his sister, he has begun to like them and now they have to leave. Shaking his head he briefly wipes some tears that escape from his eyes away with a wing before returning to helping them.

The elephant brothers have reached the beach. They lay down beneath a large tree and rest, waiting for the others. They have no idea about the recent events either.
#865 Posted: 23:19:23 03/08/2014
ooc: welcome back Wyrstel!!
---
SC
#866 Posted: 23:43:38 03/08/2014
ooc: Thanks, I've been really busy with preparing for a pool.
#867 Posted: 23:59:16 03/08/2014
ooc: You're welcome. Cool! I wish I had a pool.
---
SC
#868 Posted: 00:13:35 04/08/2014
OOC: Agreed and welcome back! smilie
---
#869 Posted: 01:07:52 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wystrel is back! smilie
I wanted to reply sooner, but I got compromised big time. But anyway, if you need an update, let me know where you stayed last. Just checking, since in that last post...well, I should let you know that the keas moved to the other island...unless the other elephants moved there to help or something...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:46 04/08/2014 by Felines
#870 Posted: 01:28:27 04/08/2014
OOC: I'm good. I have read over the rp to see where I left off.
#871 Posted: 19:33:57 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: You read everything? Woah, that must have taken time smilie

Cairo was transporting Shadow to his island, way in the back of his mind, thinking to tear him apart. Halfway toward the place, he was preparing a little speech for the treacherous lizard...

But on the Haven, Angus couldn't take it any longer. He didn't want to draw attention to himself just in case there were aerial predators out there. He remembered Mambo telling him about something about falcons, or hawks, something like that, we're residing there, but he didn't have a choice. He started calling for Sybil as loud as he could, not knowing that the civet was closer than he thought...
---
#872 Posted: 22:30:24 04/08/2014
"If you have something to say say it now." Shadow said knowing in the silence of Cairo he had something to say to him.
---
SC
#873 Posted: 22:53:51 04/08/2014
OOC: Welcome back! smilie

"What do you think they would want to tell us? Oh, I do hope it's not another one of those treacherous invaders. We're already in enough of a pickle to worry about--" Voracivenom paused, flicking his tongue out a few times, pondering something. "I don't recognize that smell... but I do notice a slight... touch of... dander?"
#874 Posted: 03:41:47 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"If you have something to say say it now." Shadow said knowing in the silence of Cairo he had something to say to him.

Cairo realized he wasn't too discrete, but since the lizard read him, he got to the point.
"Now you listen here; Sybil is the best thing that has happened to that island! Her cause is pure, and her intentions are noble. Her guests are also my responsibility, so if you lay a claw on them, AND especially Sybil, you can kiss you petrified life goodbye...oh, and you're lucky you didn't...do anything to Sybil when you were at the bridge. It would have been the last thing you ever did!" Cairo finished, saying all of those words in some sort of whispered yell. He was going to use the word eat after didn't, but found it too repulsive at the time.

Quote: Waaksian
OOC: Welcome back! smilie

"What do you think they would want to tell us? Oh, I do hope it's not another one of those treacherous invaders. We're already in enough of a pickle to worry about--" Voracivenom paused, flicking his tongue out a few times, pondering something. "I don't recognize that smell... but I do notice a slight... touch of... dander?"

"Wait, hold that thought... Didn't you hear someone calling...me?" Sybil asked, realizing somebody very near was calling her name, but she have never heard that voice before.
"Who... who is there? What do you want?" she called back, not being afraid of that voice. It was kinda sweet in fact, and she doubted that whoever was calling for her, didn't represented a threat.

Angus heard the reply. He was both anxious and exited to receive a response. Whoever answered by that name must have been the civet herself. He was a little hesitant to fly towards Sybil. He heard so many great things from her from Mambo that he was a little nervous. He started grooming himself and comb his feathers. He wanted to look his best to meet this mammal that the kea leader admired so much. He was especially relieved to know that if Sybil answered, that meant that Shadow didn't do anything to her...
---
#875 Posted: 21:00:18 05/08/2014
"Oh you shouldn't worry yourself. I won't harm any resident when you're around. But I have my ways of returning. So I'd keep an eye out for a rival that will send shivers down your spine. Well not as much as me but just as dangerous." Shadow said.
---
SC
#876 Posted: 23:35:55 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo started to worry when Shadow said not around. He was into evil behind his back, but that didn't discouraged him. "News travel fast. If you hurt somebody behind my back, I'll personally make sure you're not safe anywhere." he threatened, having some of Sybil's bird friends as private connections, as well as a few marine observers.

After much hesitation and grooming, Angus finally decided to head where Sybil was. She was currently looking the other direction, so she didn't see him. He was still flying to giver her some sort of surprise, but he stopped in mid flight and hid in the cover of the leaves of a palm tree. Voracivenom's presence terrified him, since he was very sure that most snakes eat birds...
---
#877 Posted: 23:58:26 05/08/2014
Ooc: New antagonist!!

Name: Jet

Species: Killer Whale

Appearance: He has a scar across his right eye and part of his dorsal fin is missing from a possible shark attack, and he has many other scars from past fights with both sharks and other orcas.

Personality; He is cockie, knows the waters very well, and is better in every wich way to Cario except he is not the best of fighter but makes up for it in his pride. He is very pridful of himself and sometimes gets over confident. He is also crule in some ways to the other orcas.

History: Ever sense he was young Cairo was better than him but when he was old enough he left the pod to find one of his own. But when he didn't he decided to battle Cairo for his but Cairo beat him. Jet then went away for several years fighting sharks and other orcas to gain strength. Then he meet Shadow. Shadow said he would help him beat Cairo if he helped him. Sense the day he meet Shadow he has been helping him travel from island to island across the sea.
---
SC
#878 Posted: 01:05:36 06/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Jeez! Who would have thought looking for a tiger was this hard. Miss Rose, please answer me!" Peppers called from the island, searching for the young tiger. He knew he had little time before Cairo brought the Komodo there. He was, however, thinking that Cairo wouldn't let Shadow get to shore until Rose was there, but even with that thought, he continued searching for the little miss and her companions as fast as possible...
---
#879 Posted: 03:18:05 06/08/2014
Rose was nearby and heard Peppers with her sensitive hearing. "Sayan did you hear that?" Rose asked. Before Sayan could answer she called out. "Hello?!! Is someone there?"
---
SC
#880 Posted: 11:46:13 06/08/2014
"Did you see that?" Voracivenom asked, seeing a blur of white flit through the canopy. "Hello? Are you the cockatoo we were informed about? Don't be shy, the Mistress is quite the friendly chap," he called, flashing the civet a sincere grin.
#881 Posted: 17:29:28 06/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"What are you talking about Voracivenom?" Sybil asked, not noticing the palm tree up there. She did heard the flapping of wings, but she thought it was just another one of her bird friends...

Rose was nearby and heard Peppers with her sensitive hearing. "Sayan did you hear that?" Rose asked. Before Sayan could answer she called out. "Hello?!! Is someone there?"

Peepers could hear Rose loud and clear, and followed the sound swiftly.
"Miss Rose... and Mister Sayan, I presume?" he said respectfully, oblivious to the fact that there were actually three animals there.

"Where have you two been? I've been looking for you! Quickly now! Mistress Sybil finally managed to convince that big lizard to return here. Cairo could be bringing him here anytime soon. You must be on shore now, and don't worry. Cairo will make sure that Mr. Drool won't do anything to you on his watch." Peepers explained as quickly as his little beak could, not wanting to take the risk of Cairo dropping Shadow there before Rose was on shore. He was most certainly gonna go look for her if she remained in the island, far away from Cairo's protection ad watchful eye...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:12 07/08/2014 by Felines
#882 Posted: 02:20:41 07/08/2014
ooc: Peoples? Don't you mean Peppers? and you mean he heard Rose right? Lol! smilie

"What?!! He's coming back?!" Rose said in a worried voice. "Sayan you'll protect me from that beast will you?" She said as she moved closer to Sayan.
---
SC
#883 Posted: 02:41:21 07/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Didn't read well and typed fast. But it's fixed smilie

"Don't worry. You are suppose to meet Cairo right now on shore. He will be dropping off the ambulant drool right here. I know you probably don't want to see that thing, but there is no other choice." Peepers calmly explained, believing that Cairo was very near...

...and he was indeed. The shore was very visible now, but he couldn't see Rose there. He knew that if he dropped Shadow, he would go inland, far away from his reach and with the freedom to hurt Rose. And what was worse, he heard the barking of seals nearby, which were getting his hunting instincts to act. He was trying very hard to keep it under control...
---
#884 Posted: 03:31:42 07/08/2014
"Trust me. I won't let anything happen to you.," Sayan said comforting Rose. The leopard almost sounded protective over the tiger and considered Rose's safety a top priority.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:57:25 07/08/2014 by redwes
#885 Posted: 04:17:19 07/08/2014
ooc: Is Jet approved by the way?

"We better hurry before Cario gets to the beach." Rose said as she headed to the beach but keepet very close to Sayan just in case.

----------

"Oh go on my fine mammal. They are there for your taking but first you must take me to my home and then you may snack on them as you please." Shadow said with a flick of his toung.
---
SC
#886 Posted: 00:00:00 08/08/2014
OOC: I'll be offline from late tomorrow to the 12th, sorry!

"I think that might have been the cockatoo, Mistress. Just how many white birds do you see around here? It couldn't have been a seagull; I didn't see any black," Voracivenom explained. "Perhaps it's a private matter between the two of you. Besides, I need to look for Skaliscin. She shouldn't be sneaking about for so long without anyone's knowledge," he stated, slithering away to the forest. "Farewell!"
#887 Posted: 01:18:11 08/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's no problem. We can wait smilie

"Wait, are you sure it was a cockatoo? Voracivenom!" Sybil called, but the snake was long gone. Trusting his words, she called; "Hey, Barloc, is that you? You know there is nothing to be afraid of. You have seen Voracivenom before...or was it Skaliscin?" she asked to herself, not remembering which one of the two accompanied her when she faced Shadow. The stress was getting even to her memory.

With Voracivenom now gone, Angus nervously approached the civet, landing on a nearby rock.
"Oh, you're not Barloc. Oh, a very young cockatoo you are. You came alone? Why are you here?" Sybil asked very kindly, though Angus was too nervous to respond. He was comically awe-struck in meeting that admirable civet that his pal Mambo spoke about so often.

ooc: Is Jet approved by the way?

"Oh go on my fine mammal. They are there for your taking but first you must take me to my home and then you may snack on them as you please." Shadow said with a flick of his toung.

OOC: I think we established that in the PM smilie

While Peepers was rushing the two cats to hurry it up already, Cairo had too strong instincts to ignore the thousands of seals less than one kilometer away from there. Orcas always hunted seals, but it seemed that due to the constant fog in that island, they never knew until recently where they came from.

Tempted by both his instincts and Shadow's persuasion, the orca leader rushed to the nearest young seal, getting a speed boost so intense that it knocked Shadow out of his back and into the water. Cairo was now too distracted getting his next meal that he forgot in that lap of time the task at hand...
---
#888 Posted: 02:34:55 08/08/2014
Shadow hit the water with a large splash. "Heh! Stupid mammal. He's such a fool! I am an excellent swimmer. Luckily he brought me close enough for me to swim there." Shadow then began to swim to the island.

"I hope lizard butt isn't there yet." Rose said.
---
SC
#889 Posted: 02:42:41 08/08/2014
"If he is, I doubt he'll be able to do much.," Sayan said thinking of the seals and the orcas. Regardless, he kept an eye on their surroundings-- just in case.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:44:30 08/08/2014 by redwes
#890 Posted: 03:22:36 08/08/2014
Shadow soon made his way to the island and he decided to wait for Rose to come to him.
---
SC
#891 Posted: 23:48:19 08/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo managed to grab a rather old seal, after one of the younger ones escaped him. The other seals, confused and panicked, gathered on the sand, barking extremely loudly. Even the keas from their new home could hear it, but they thought it was the young ones causing mischief, which is why Barloc was on the way...

Cairo ate well and very fast, and with his belly satisfied, he came to his senses and felt one thing that he believed impossible for him; terror. He realized that Shadow wasn't on his back. He knew that he could swim after the bridge incident, and almost like a swordfish, he practically flew to where he left Shadow, praying that he didn't reached the shore to be far away from his own reach...
---
#892 Posted: 00:31:21 09/08/2014
"Well Cairo made yet another mistake?" Jet said as he swam up to Cairo. "Just as ignorant as ever." He laughed a little.

---------

Soon Rose along with Sayan reached the beach but when she saw Shadow waiting there for them she stoped in her tracks. "Oh no." She said quietly. "Where's Cairo?" She asked Peepers.
---
SC
#893 Posted: 19:08:19 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
But Cairo was too distracted to even noticed. Taking just a single glimpse of Jet, he simply believed one of the members of his pod happened to be there.

"Shadow, you piece of scales! Don't you dare make another move wherever you are, or so help me I will IGNORE Sybil's orders of keeping you safe!" Cairo threatened, angry at Shadow, but more with himself for letting his instincts get the better of him...
---
#894 Posted: 22:48:19 09/08/2014
"What are you going to do fat boy? Kill me? I think not! You can't even get me from where you are." He hissed with a slight laugh.
---
SC
#895 Posted: 23:37:33 09/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo was boiling with anger. Shadow even had the guts to taunt him, but he was a smart orca. Since Rose was not there yet, he had to create a diversion and hope that the middle-aged warbler brought Rose in time.
"Oh man, I should have left you right in the middle of the Pacific ocean." he said, trying to taunt him back.

It was a sight to behold what he did next; he jumped! All those tons of whale he managed to lift up, and when he hit the water below, created a massive tidal wave that with enough luck, it would reach Shadow and drag him closer to the water...
---
#896 Posted: 00:45:17 10/08/2014
When Cairo jumped Shadow was caught off guard and the wave hit him it dragged him closer but not close enough for Cairo to get him. "Ha! Stupid orca you are clever but not clever enough." He quickly ran up the beach to where Rose was coming from. "I'M COMING FOR YOU MY FURRY FRIEND!!!" He yelled out enough for Rose to hear.

"Oh no!" Rose stoped in her tracks and started to back up. "That sounded close." She got close to Sayan. "Sayan are you able to protect me?"
---
SC
#897 Posted: 01:51:37 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Peepers was terrified. He could tell what was happening. Did Cairo forgot to drop the Komodo after Rose was safe with him? Either way, before Sayan could respond, Barloc appeared from the canopy, coming from the direction of the beach. He saw it all.
"Boy, oh boy, looks like a hell out there. That Komodo dragon... is back." he said under his breath, before turning his attention on Rose.

"Tiger, I have yet to know why the Komodo dragon is after you, but I do know from that civet that he holds quite a vendetta against you. I know Komodo dragons too well, and they are very vengeful, no matter how stupid the reason. You and your spotted friend could hold a fight, but you are no match for that poisonous drool." Barloc explained, doubting that Whirlpool was going to be able to save him, or her again if the Komodo was gonna linger there...
---
#898 Posted: 02:11:23 10/08/2014
"What should we do?" Rose asked with a shaky voice.
---
SC
#899 Posted: 03:13:20 10/08/2014
OOC: Shadow and the dingoes could always go and capture me, AJ, the margay, instead of Rose, who is protected.
#900 Posted: 04:03:18 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: For no apparent reason? Just try to integrate the characters to the whole situation without changing it so randomly like that.

"What should we do?" Rose asked with a shaky voice.

"There is one thing, but it's dangerous." Barloc said with much hesitation.
"You see, the seals are a great way to lose predators like that Whirlpool does it all the time, but that stupid orca got them so agitated it will be hard to penetrate them." he explained rather mad.

Meanwhile at the Haven, Sybil was still trying to communicate with the shy cockatoo.
"Listen, I don't know why you are here, what you want to tell me, but...your parents must be worried." Sybil said, with Angus making sure that Voracivenom was long gone.

"...You are...Sybil! Oh jeez, that Komodo dragon didn't eat you! I was so worried. I heard so much about you from uncle Mambo it would have been too tragic if he did!" Angus finally said, as if he came a long way to come up with those words.
Sybil was quite flattered, and amazed that Mambo established such a close bond with that young one. She explained to Angus the deal she made with Shadow and that he was sent home, which got Angus very worried, cause he knew to NEVER make a deal with either a Komodo dragon or Tasmanian devil...
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me