Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 18 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#851 Posted: 21:01:05 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey Spyroconvexity, don't forget about the Komodo dragons with Whirlpool.

Mambo was convinced, so he returned to his post. Cole however, wasn't so convinced. He followed Mambo, but he kept a close eye on the sharks, not recognizing any of them. He has seen plenty of the ally sharks, but he didn't recognize the ones present, and that made him suspicious. It was hard to tell though, since he had only seen e sharks at a distance and they all looked almost alike.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Saris nooded "yea espcally since I'm basically a giant kamodo dragon myself. lets just hope that I'm wrong."

Sybil looked at Saris and kinda agreed with him. She didn't know whether to be angry or grateful at him for implanting all those speculations and worries of her. To try not to look angry, she looked at the sleeping Crocux, jealous that he could sleep so deeply without a care in the world.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8693
#852 Posted: 21:09:48 25/04/2016
"Are you able to make the tunnel bigger? So we can fit." One of the Komodos said.

"Have a good night!" The shark said.
---
SC
#853 Posted: 21:17:50 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I... try..." Whirlpool answered, still naïvely falling for their disguise. He then signaled the main Komodo dragon to follow him, since the tunnel was big enough for his kind. It was he room that was small. He kept a close eye on the dragon, since anyone could get lost in that maze without him. And after several minutes of walking, they finally reached the room, and cleverly used his big claws to make it bigger.

"This... help..." Whirlpool said to Jack, being proud of the help, since they needed all they could get.
---
#854 Posted: 21:22:38 25/04/2016
The komodo followed Whirlpool and helped dig a bigger room.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:21 25/04/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#855 Posted: 21:32:23 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool didn't expect all of the Komodo dragons to enter, and started to believe they were exaggerating the protection a bit, but it didn't matter. The more there were, the more protected they would be.

Still at their post, Mambo began to notice Cole's unease.
"Is everything alright chum?" he asked, starting to worry about his bodyguard. Cole didn't want to concern him, but he felt that it was his duty to let his boss know.
"It just that... I haven't seen these sharks before." he whispered, still trying to recognize at least one.
"Well, they are many of them. We couldn't possibly have met all of them." Mambo replied, still believing nothing was wrong. Cole was still not convinced, so without letting his post, he talked to one of the sharks.
"Hey sir. Did miss Sybil sent you to protect the island?" he asked, putting the group to the test.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#856 Posted: 22:06:12 25/04/2016
Jack nodded and Guardian woke up "well *yawn* what's going on here?" he was only half awake but when he saw the komodo dragons he was suspicuse at first but seeing the paint he relaxed a little but was still uneasy. their was something that didn't sit right with him about those komodos. Jack then said to them "so, if you don't mind me asking which of my brothers helped you put on your paint?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#857 Posted: 22:13:29 25/04/2016
Ooc: sorry ment to say Komodo.

"I forgot the name but I think it was that big crock." The Komodo said.
---
SC
#858 Posted: 22:19:17 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Now Whirlpool was the one to become uneasy, but hen he decided to believe that the Komodo dragons weren't going to bother to learn the names of every single Haven resident. He also decided to attributed his uneasy to the fact that his newer guests were all predators, and thy always make him feel uncomfortable even if they were allies, just like Crocux before them.
---
#859 Posted: 22:45:16 25/04/2016
Jack raised a brow, Crocux was one character that was very hard to forget and his name isn't hard to forget ether. not to mention he said think, which ment he wasn't sure, and to Jack it sounded like a lie since you would know if Crocux did it or not. "oh really? you say that as if you're unsure of who did it." with it hidden from view he opened his pocket knife "are you sure about that?" it also wasn't accurate since the lines were too thin to be a croc since Crocux made his lines wider then that, he also had a trademark marking of his that was hard to mimic which they didn't have. "it's interesting since the lines are a little thin for it to be the salt water croc, too and really his name is a little hard to forget."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#860 Posted: 22:55:24 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool almost begged Jack not to stare at them so rudely, and remained completely still. He began to stare at him himself in embarrassment, thinking Jack was making a fool of himself. He started to believe the chimp was making a big deal out of it, since he truly believed those Komodo dragons were there to help them. They had the paint and armor, so why not? Despite his intelligence with medicine, Whirlpool lacked common sense and worst-case scenarios, being too peaceful. It never occurred to him if somehow Shadow's followers got word of their strategy and were mimicking their strategy
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:20 25/04/2016 by Felines
#861 Posted: 23:21:52 25/04/2016
"That's why I said I think. My memory isn't the best. For all I know it could of been another Komodo." The Komodo said.

The other one noticed the pocket knife. "Easy there friend. As we said we are here to help. Now put the knife away."
---
SC
#862 Posted: 23:36:46 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Now Whirlpool was starting to believe Jack was exaggerating. If he didn't have his speech impediment, he would be telling him off at the moment. Instead, he simply glared at him. Still having faith that those dragons were one of their own, and that Jack's concern was too much, he didn't want him to abuse his distrust. The dragons could act in self defense if he did something hasty, and they were four of them, not including the ones outside. They could easily overpower them if they wanted to since they were only him and Jack, since Guardian and Sunflame were injured.

OOC: Continue the post right there. Edit it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:39 25/04/2016 by Felines
#863 Posted: 23:41:13 25/04/2016
"Put the knife down and talk to us." The Komodo said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:31 26/04/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#864 Posted: 00:14:37 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I think you forgot Cole.

Whirlpool looked at him, begging him to do so. He didn't want to betray the trust of the Komodo dragons, especially since he still really believed that they were there to help.
---
#865 Posted: 01:10:41 26/04/2016
Jack shows the knife like it's no big deal and he picks up a pace of wood and starts carving. "oh this thing. I just use this for my hobby. as for your claim about it well that would make since except he's too big for you to not realize it was him. not to mention the fact that it couldn't have been another komodo since your claws are very sharp, sharper then the salt water crocs so odds are if it was another komodo you would have a few cuts on you which you don't. also the big lug is a chatterbox so there's no way you wouldn't know it was him. and I know this since I knew him since he was a hatchling and I know that he has an artistic flare that makes it so he has to make this mark which can't be mimicked very easily that you should have which you don't their for by process of elimination that leaves two options, one Sybil did the paint on you and for some reason you're being too stubborn to admit it which your not since I know when someone's lying which leave option number two, you're Shadow's men dressed up like the others to sneak into our ranks and seize the advantage. conclusion I will give you two options option one you leave this burrow peacefully and don't come back or option two you stand and fight only to get yourselves killed. so which is it?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#866 Posted: 01:21:28 26/04/2016
"How dare you compare us to Shadow! For one our skin is very thick on its own so our claws would not get through our skin unless we are fighting." The Komodo said.
---
SC
#867 Posted: 01:33:21 26/04/2016
Jack raised a brow "your response however suggests otherwise. you were quick to defend yourselves, too quick, and you add the part about you fighting like it's a common thing. but I have a brother that's basically a giant komodo dragon and the fact that you didn't point that out to make my point invalid all but proves my theory. so the question still stands run and live or stay and die, which is it?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#868 Posted: 01:41:13 26/04/2016
"We defend ourselves because you accusing us over nothing. And one more thing how would you know how we settle disputes? You're a mammal! You know nothing of Komodo lifestyle." The Komodo said. "We faught Shadow on Komodo Island before he gained power."
---
SC
#869 Posted: 01:48:08 26/04/2016
Jack thought about it then said "okay then that's fair enough exept you ignored the fact that I have a brother that's basically a giant komodo dragon so I have an idea of how you guys settle disputes." Guardian then speaks up "not to mention that I raised them myself *cough cough cough* so I know how you handle disputes as well. *cough cough coughs up some blood*
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#870 Posted: 01:50:08 26/04/2016
"Are you ok?" The Komodo said.
---
SC
#871 Posted: 03:04:58 26/04/2016
Guardian nodded "yes I'm fine." Jack then said "no you're not. you're still badly hurt after what that wolverine did to you and you need to take it easy." Guardian just chuckled "please ignore him, he's just paranoid. I'm fine really I'm actually planning on going back to haven at sun up."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#872 Posted: 03:10:54 26/04/2016
"You're sure you don't need help?" The Komodo said.
---
SC
#873 Posted: 04:06:40 26/04/2016
*cough cough* "don't worry about me I'll be fine." sad Guardian. "no dad you're still healing from your slash wounds, you have cuts on your heart and a damaged lung oh and did I forget about how you broke your fangs!" guardian coughed then said "is that all? well ether way I'll just ask Sozen to take me back home at sun up."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#874 Posted: 04:16:41 26/04/2016
"Teeth and fangs can be regrown. Heck we loose our teeth all the time from eating." The Komodo said.
---
SC
#875 Posted: 12:21:55 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Nice going smilie

Whirlpool remained quiet for the entire conversation. He was upset not being able to talk in full. What he would give to say complete sentences, without pauses. He grew very worried when Jack suggested that these Komodo dragons could be working for Shadow and that they were impersonating their allies, but how could they have known about the paint? He then reached the same conclusion as Sybil; there must have been a spy or a traitor with them. There was no other way they could have known. He needed to warn Sybil, but he didn't want to leave Jack and his patients alone, not to mention that him leaving the burrow would become too obvious.

At the beach, Cole was getting harder to convince.
"I'll say it again, did Sybil sent you?" he asked, with Mambo not knowing what to say. It was unusual to Cole question so many things, since he was generally very trusting.
---
#876 Posted: 13:36:40 26/04/2016
Jack shook his head "not snake fangs, snakes only get one pair of fangs and that's it." Guardian sighed in exasperation "for the last time Jack I'm fine." *cough cough*
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#877 Posted: 15:39:38 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Having nothing to say (even if he wanted to), Whirlpool proceeded to attend Guardian's coughing, giving him a bitter, liquefied medicine to mellow it down. He stopped being worried about those Komodo dragons being part of Shadow's own army, since if they were, the wombat believed they would have attacked them already.
---
#878 Posted: 15:51:12 26/04/2016
Guardian took the medicin and said "thank you whirlpool. it's to bad we don't have someone like you back in Haven, especially with the coming war."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#879 Posted: 15:58:22 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"...Sybil..." Whirlpool replied in a whisper, having a lot of faith in the civet. She lived with him for a full month when she went in hiding, and he taught her much. One month isn't enough to learn everything that he has to offer, but he was certain that it was at least something.
---
#880 Posted: 16:00:13 26/04/2016
Guardian did get what Whirlpool ment but Jack did.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#881 Posted: 16:06:04 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
At the cockatoo's tree, just like at the Haven, they had sentries that kept watch on both the forest and the ocean. The rest were sleeping soundly... except Barloc.
"Dear, you have been moving for almost two hours. Will you go to sleep already?" Kali begged, getting really tired of his unease.
"I can't help it! I just can't sleep knowing that that beast is going to return. Why, if Sybil only would have let me get that tree to crush him, none of this would be happening." Barloc said, very annoyed. Even the air smelled rotten tonight thinking about it.
"Please dear, we defeated Shadow again, and we'll do it again. Besides, we already protected out tree. Nobody could climb it now." Kali assured, wanting to get sleep already.
---
#882 Posted: 20:41:50 26/04/2016
"Actually Zera sent us." The Komodo said. "She said Hunted island needed to be protected."

"Oh I see." The Komodo in Whirlpool den.
---
SC
#883 Posted: 20:56:01 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool didn't expected to be heard, but it didn't matter now. Since they had the Komodo dragon's protection, he decided to take a little nap to be full of vitality in the morning.

"See? Now Cole, please calm down." Mambo said, after the shark replied. Cole decided to let matters slip, and decided to let it go.
"Alright now. Still, we need to continue the lookout. I'll just have a little snack before I return to my post if that's alright with you boss." Cole said, with Mambo giving him permission. He has been watching for longer than him, so he deserved it...
...However, that was a lie. Cole still wasn't convinced. He retreated deep into the cockatoo's jungle, pretending he was going to feed. But after he was out of his boss's and the shark's view, he went to another part of the beach to avoid being detected and flew away to the Haven. He wanted to make sure that what the shark said was true...
---
#884 Posted: 21:55:34 26/04/2016
Jack was still suspicuse and decided not to show it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#885 Posted: 22:41:52 26/04/2016
Sunflame listens but does not move. His wounds will open up if he does. He looks better than when he first arrived but frail and weak. When he first arrived, well one would say he looked like skin barely hanging on bones. What few know is he was nothing more than a test subject for the twisted minds of science and progress, before Jhen rescued him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:56:19 26/04/2016 by Wyrstel
#886 Posted: 23:26:20 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool was still pleasantly asleep, thinking like a child that he was safe with those particular Komodo dragons present.

But back at the Haven, Cole arrived to his destination, and thanks to his night vision, he could see Sybil, Bjorn and AJ all together forming a circle.
"Good evening Mr. Bjorn, Mr. AJ... and miss Sybil. Can I have a word with you?" he asked politely, with Sybil just noticing AJ and apologizing for not noticing him. She then heard Cole.
"Where is the lady Zera? I have something important to ask her." he said, getting straight to the point.
"I think she's near my tree." Sybil replied, not being sure if she took her offer.

Cole immediately flew off, and began calling Zera.
"Miss Zera? Miss Zera! Where are you?" he yelled,needing to find her immediately.
---
#887 Posted: 23:30:00 26/04/2016
"Huh?" Zera awoke from her sleep. "What is it?"
---
SC
#888 Posted: 23:40:07 26/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh miss Zera. I'm so sorry to bother you my lady, but there is something I must know." Cole said, glad to have found her so fast.
'There are some sharks near the Hunted island shore. They are just stranded there. They said that they are there to protect Hunted island... under your orders." Cole then explained, wanting to get out of that annoying doubt.
---
#889 Posted: 23:45:12 26/04/2016
"Humm....that is unusual. I never sent any sharks there. Were they bearing white stripes?" Zera said
---
SC
#890 Posted: 00:13:01 27/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"...Yes..." Cole answered, now confirming his worst fears.
"Sorry my lady. I have to go!" he said, hating to leave someone hanging like that, but he knew now that Hunted island was in great danger, so he flew away. He couldn't imagine how, but he figured that Shadow knew somehow about the identification paintings and was now copying them. And if there were enemy sharks there, that meant that they brought enemy Komodo dragons with them, and they could be under attack right now...
---
#891 Posted: 22:12:31 27/04/2016
ooc: I feel like you guys are waiting for me to post about what's going on
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#892 Posted: 22:14:55 27/04/2016
"Humm... I must tell Sybil." Zera quickly went to the beach. "Miss Sybil I need to talk to you now."
---
SC
#893 Posted: 00:36:25 28/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Not necessarily. I was waiting more for Spyroconvexity, since he will kinda determine what will happen next.

"Yes? Oh Zera. You're awake. That means Cole found you. What did he wanted anyway?" she asked casually, though started to grow extremely worried when she noticed the tension within the reptile.
---
#894 Posted: 00:39:57 28/04/2016
"He asked if I sent komodos dos to Hunted island. I said I didn't. I think Shadow is making his move. We need to go to hunted island now!" Zera said.
---
SC
#895 Posted: 00:45:16 28/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Now Sybil was certain Zera's unease was excused. Se almost went into panic, but knew she won't be able to help anybody if she did.
"That sneaky devil! Oooooh! He makes me so mad!" Sybil said furiously, proceeding to head to the beach to call Jet.
"JET! JET! COME ON, WE NEED YOU!" she yelled as loud as she could, since she imagined Jet was far away somewhere, possibly sleeping, but he was the one she trusted the most.
"Zera, while I go to Hunted island to warn the cockatoos, you tell the keas and as many warblers as you can about this! They must know how urgent this is." Sbil ordered, while she continued waiting for Jet. She had never hated Shadow more than she did right now, and was even starting to wonder if he somehow knew that Light Beach was going to be active that night or if it was just a cruel coincidence.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:18 28/04/2016 by Felines
#896 Posted: 00:50:08 28/04/2016
Saris went wide eyed then yelled "LOOK YELLOWTAIL!!!" Crocux woke with a start and said "were!?" Saris then said "Shadow's made his move, Go to Hunted I'll stay here!" Crocux nodded "got it lets go!" He dived into the water and took off for Hunted at top speed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#897 Posted: 00:55:07 28/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was upset because she could have hitched a ride with Crocux instead, but since she already called Jet and probably woke him from his slumber, she was going to wait for him, and hope Zera didn't take long in spreading the news.
---
#898 Posted: 01:00:14 28/04/2016
"Yes ma'am. Sinbad! Go! Take a few komodos to Hunted Island and help Sybil." She then went into the forest and started to spread the word of Shadows arrival on Hunted Island.

"Yes ma'am." Sinbad said as he and few Komodos and sharks awaited Jets arrival.

"Yes Sybil? What is it?" Jet said.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#899 Posted: 01:07:06 28/04/2016
AJ:
Hearing of all of this, I am terrified and rush toward my home. Climbing up the tree, I vanish inside it, hoping that Shadow doesn't come after me. I am too small to do much help the others in battle. My best bet is to hide in my tree and hopefully be able to wait it out.
#900 Posted: 01:38:13 28/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Yes ma'am. Sinbad! Go! Take a few komodos to Hunted Island and help Sybil." She then went into the forest and started to spread the word of Shadows arrival on Hunted Island.

"Yes ma'am." Sinbad said as he and few Komodos and sharks awaited Jets arrival.

"Yes Sybil? What is it?" Jet said.

"It's Shadow! He's at Hunted island! He may be attacking now even as we speak, so there is no time to lose!" Sybil urged, as she hopped to his back and waited for a few other Komodo dragons to join as well.

Zera's warning echoed through the Haven like a roar in a pipe, and many warblers woke up I'm,editable, at first startled, but then very alerted. Most of them went to Hunted island to warn the cockatoos, but the others continued to spread the news in places where Zera's voice couldn't reach, and a few others went to warn the keas. They were not panicked since they knew it would happen, but they were all still very nervous.
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me