Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 18 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#851 Posted: 17:27:57 31/05/2015
"Now we need armor. Something to protectus from their claws and bites." Rose said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8818
#852 Posted: 19:39:55 31/05/2015
"Agreed.," said the voice of a familiar leopard who appeared seemingly out of nowhere. "Sorry if I've been quiet-- but know that I'm never absent.," said Sayan who had his suspicions upon Sybil's arrival.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#853 Posted: 20:05:28 31/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Now we need armor. Something to protectus from their claws and bites." Rose said.

"One thing at a time Rose. Before he left, I asked my brother to tell those cockatoos to do the armor. They did Sybil that weird outfit, so it shouldn't be a problem to them." a familiar voice answered the young tiger. It was Cheryl, who was surprisingly calm even after such startling news. She has matured a bit ever since she was last seen, and what was more surprising, she was leading the keas into building the traps. It looked like finally Cole trusted her with responsabilities, and she wasn't willing to let him down.

Quote: redwes
"Agreed.," said the voice of a familiar leopard who appeared seemingly out of nowhere. "Sorry if I've been quiet-- but know that I'm never absent.," said Sayan who had his suspicions upon Sybil's arrival.

A warbler who remained close to the kea tree also heard the news, and quickly approached Sayan. It was Dalila, who was still wandering around after spending these last night with the parrots.
"Mr. Sayan, so you too have heard the news? Very bad indeed, but I'm no coward. I'm ready for that bully of a lizard. Let's help the keas with the traps." the hyped little warbler said, willing to lend a hand. Sayan has never seen her before, but she knew him. She sometimes saw him from the trees, usually accompanying Rose, so she trusted him enough to have him close.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#854 Posted: 01:35:57 01/06/2015
"Rose one more thing I've sent an orca to get my long time friend called Zera and a local local Brahminy Kite called Nero to help us. But my friend is a Komodo Dragon." Jet said. "I should of asked you first but I couldn't wait."

"A Komodo Dragon?!?!" Rose said in shock.
---
SC
#855 Posted: 01:44:01 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Shortly after, Sybil arrived, but she didn't hear the conversation. She was about to call an orca so that she could arrive at Hunted island, but there was no need to now.
"Oh, Jet, you're here. Good. Please, I need to talk to Whirlpool. Can you tak me to the island?" she politely asked, when she noticed Rose.
"Rose? Is something the matter? You look like you've just seen a ghost?" she asked, a bit worried.
---
#856 Posted: 02:17:37 01/06/2015
"Jet sent a orca to get a Komodo Dragon!!" Rose said.
---
SC
#857 Posted: 02:27:49 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was startled at first, but then she remembered.
"Oh? Oh I know, you mean Zera? It's alright Rose, she can be trusted. She was the one who told me Shadow's plan." Sybil assured, though she could understand why Rose would worry. However, something did concerned her anyway.
"But wait Jet, don't you think you would be putting her at risk? I mean, if Shadow finds out, he can order her followed or something worse. Besides, after what Shadow has done, I don't think she will be very welcomed here." Sybil pointed out, looking at Rose as the vivid example. With all the damage and fear Shadow caused, she doubted both Haven and Hunted island residents were gonna receive her well.
---
#858 Posted: 02:37:20 01/06/2015
"That's why I sent three orcas and Nero is coming as well. She will help us." Jet said.

"Fine. But I will only allow her to stay if she does her part." Rose said.
---
SC
#859 Posted: 02:40:47 01/06/2015
Quote:
A warbler who remained close to the kea tree also heard the news, and quickly approached Sayan. It was Dalila, who was still wandering around after spending these last night with the parrots.
"Mr. Sayan, so you too have heard the news? Very bad indeed, but I'm no coward. I'm ready for that bully of a lizard. Let's help the keas with the traps." the hyped little warbler said, willing to lend a hand. Sayan has never seen her before, but she knew him. She sometimes saw him from the trees, usually accompanying Rose, so she trusted him enough to have him close.

Sayan glanced up, seeing that Rose was quite busy at the moment, and then back down at the warbler. "Sure-- let's go.," he then replied with a smile. He didn't personally know the warbler, but wasn't going to refuse the help of one and was happy to oblige the request. "So.. what's your name little one?," he gently asked as the two started to walk away. Only on these islands would a warbler and an large cat work together.. something he was proud to keep alive.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:08:53 01/06/2015 by redwes
#860 Posted: 03:26:00 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's Dalila. I'm a good friend of Royal. He's a hero, you know." the young warbler answered, demonstrating her deep adoration for the Harpy eagle. She hitched a ride on top of Sayan's head as they headed to the beach, since she flew very fast and didn't want to leave him behind.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"That's why I sent three orcas and Nero is coming as well. She will help us." Jet said.

"Fine. But I will only allow her to stay if she does her part." Rose said.

"Certainly. We'll make sure of that Rose. In the meantime, while I go to Hunted island, let everyone know here that she is coming. I don't want anybody to go into panic." Sybil suggested, knowing that everybody should be busy for what is coming. She then climbed on Jet.

"I just know I won't be able to repay you, but at least I can try. You have done so much for me." Sybil said after a while, feeling extremely guilty for putting Jet to work so many times. At least Cairo wasn't around. He gets so easily jealous.
---
#861 Posted: 10:42:41 01/06/2015
"I'm always happy to help my friends." Jet said.

Rose noded and proceeded to tell everyone that Zera is coming.
---
SC
#862 Posted: 15:00:38 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
After reaching Hunted island, Sybil breathed deeply. It's been a while since she last went there, yet everything was the same.
"Thank you Jet. Don't wait for me. I think I am going to stay here for a while." Sybil explained, disappearing into the woods.

Whirlpool was cleaning up his main entrance. Some rustling gave Sybil away, an he clapped exitedly, very glad to see her.
"You... back..." he said happily, knowing she went away with Shadow. After some while, Sybil explained what was coming, and then she gave away the reason why she was there.
"... So you see Whirlpool, I really need you to teach me to brew that antidote you gave to Rose when she was bitten." she begged, wanting to take every precaution possible. Even though everybody was going to wear armor, she wasn't going to take any risks.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#863 Posted: 19:25:26 01/06/2015
Royal and Jaerl nod taking off into the air, to go alert the seagulls, warblers and pelicans of the approaching dangers. They are happy to help in any way that they can. Father and son, winged messengers of the Haven.

Meanwhile Anvor and Bjorn start gathering branches and at Ivor sharpens them with his claws, the two line them all across the shore. A shapened stake defense to prevent or rather slow the enemy's advance. About a foot wide, the defense is a formidable one, as Ivor digs a deep moat for them as well.
#864 Posted: 20:21:53 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained on Hunted island through the day, with Whirlpool teaching her to brew the wonderful antidote, while at the same time, she and Whirlpool gathered the materials necessary for making the concoction, and Sybil had the help of the orcas into transporting many of the materials to the Haven, since most of them weren't found there.

After a little more than two days, Sybil estimated that Jet was soon going to come. She then asked Cairo to take her to the Haven to make sure Zera was treated right...
---
#865 Posted: 21:23:59 01/06/2015
Soon a couple of orcas were visible with Zera and Nero. They soon landed near Jet. "Hey Jet how ya doing?"

"I'm doing good." Jet said.
---
SC
#866 Posted: 21:44:08 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil could see the orcas with the guest, and was rather surprised when she saw another unexpected one. Nero? He came too! Sybil was very glad, though she was a but worried on how everybody was going to treat her.
---
#867 Posted: 22:42:12 01/06/2015
Zera saw all the mean looks she was getting. "Why is everyone looking at me like that?"
---
SC
#868 Posted: 23:03:54 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought that would be obvious, but she explained anyways.
"Well, what did you expect? Shadow gave your kind a very bad name." she said, hoping she wouldn't be offended. She was willing to give Zera a chance to fix her specie's reputation just like she did with the keas. And she was willing to stand up to her if the other residents started to be mean to her, Rose included.
---
#869 Posted: 01:09:14 02/06/2015
"Oh him.....he's a tryant and should be killed!" Zera said.

Nero landed next to Sybil. "Hey Sybil! Good to see you again!"
---
SC
#870 Posted: 01:41:10 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey Nero! I didn't think you would be coming too." Sybil said happily, knowing that any extra help was welcomed. She then looked at Zera, a bit shocked for what she said. She really must have hated Shadow, but was it because of the bad name he gave her kind, or was it something else? She didn't ask though, and instead, volunteered to give her and Nero a tour around the Haven...
---
#871 Posted: 01:59:26 02/06/2015
"Thank you Sybil." Zera said.
---
SC
#872 Posted: 02:10:27 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil gave her new guests a tour around the Haven. The sight of Zera gave some fears, but Sybil was making sure that she was treated as a new residents.
"We can't blame an entire species for the sin of a few." Sybil kept telling everybody, and that was something the keas knew well. After the tour, not everybody accepted Zera, but Sybil knew it was only a matter of time.

The hours turned into days. Sybil still marked them on her tree, very anxious. Those last days were extremely busy. The elephants, Royal, Jaerl, Ivor and all the birds of the island, including the keas, were helping with the traps. Nets, ropes, holes, everything they could come up with, was being built. Occasionally, cockatoos came in order to measure the bodies of those that were going to the fight. The armors were quite a pain to work on, especially the elephants, so the pelicans volunteered to help them. Zera and Nero also helped, and Sybil instructed Mambo to make sure that Zera was treated well through the times she spent on Hunted island to brew antidotes and collect the materials. The orcas practiced their fighting, in case they were too many white sharks to deal with. There was too much work, and barely anyone had any fun. Soon, the battle for the Haven was going to begin...
---
#873 Posted: 02:19:32 02/06/2015
Throughout that time, Sayan and the newly introduced Dalila had worked together and helped however the odd pair could. With Rose quite busy managing and leading the effort, he was glad to gain the trust of the young warbler and glad to do his part in preparing the haven for the soon-to-arrive event.

"It's almost time.," the Amur leopard said standing next to the tiger and still with the company of Dalila. It could happen any day.. any minute now even. The air was tense but hopefully they had aquatically prepared.
---
#874 Posted: 02:28:17 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
It was a quiet afternoon, barely two hours before nightfall. Sybil was resting on her tree after a long day of practice with Whirlpool. Besides learning the antidote for the Komodo dragon bite, the wombat taught her other brews that could be useful. She was now practically an expert in making them, thought she felt bad for barely lending any help in the traps and armors those last days.

"Why Shadow does this Mr. Sayan? Why can't he try to get along like we all do? Look at this Zera. She hasn't hurt any of us. She really is good. Why can't he be the same?" Dalila asked Sayan innocently, unable to comprehend why Shadow wanted so badly to hurt everyone and control the Haven by force.
---
#875 Posted: 02:41:13 02/06/2015
"Sometimes... sometimes someone simply can't be helped.," Sayan gently said looking down at the Warbler. It was a sad fact of life, but a true one. They had done everything they possibly could have-- and were only left with one final option.
---
#876 Posted: 02:42:23 02/06/2015
Rose looked out to the ocean. The wind blowing in her fur. "I know. We need to be prepared for the worse. But...." She looked at Sayan. "We will never give up this fight!"

Meanwhile Shadow called Zonos and readyed his armor as well. "We leave now!" He turned to his brothers and sisters. "My comrades we attack the haven and Hunted Island in two days! We shall kill those who imprisoned me and those who helped them. In two days we gain three homes!" Shadow said.

The army of Komodos roared in excitement.

"We move now!!" Shadow said.

Zonos then began to swim with Shadow on his back and was followed by the other behind him.
---
SC
#877 Posted: 02:53:19 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was trying to rest, but she couldn't she then looked at the carvings she did to mark the days... and to her horror, only one day was left before the month passed. If Shadow was indeed going to be true to his word, then that meant he arrived tomorrow. But what horrified Sybil even more was the possibility that he could arrive in the morning... while still dark. She and Rose were nocturnal, but many of her friends weren't. Knowing that she won't be able to sleep, she decided to head for the beach and prepare everyone...

Quote: redwes
"Sometimes... sometimes someone simply can't be helped.," Sayan gently said looking down at the Warbler. It was a sad fact of life, but a true one. They had done everything they possibly could have-- and were only left with one final option.

"Aw man! I thought only humans were capable of something so horrible." Dalila complained, developing some hatred for Shadow. She has never seen a human before, but has heard so much of them from Sybil and all of the other warblers that travelled around the world.
---
#878 Posted: 03:03:39 02/06/2015
Two days had passed and soon the sun rose on the second day. Shadow hadn't arrived yet. Rose had her battle armor on and was waiting for Shadow. Soon there was a alarm call by one of the birds.

"It's Shadow!!"

Rose got up and turned to everyone. "Everyone the day has come that we fight for our home! Free them from Shadow's grasp and fight for our FREEDOM!!!" Rose said with a powerful war cry that seemed to ecco.
---
SC
#879 Posted: 03:15:33 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil, who was using the same armor she used when she was under her Matthews persona, was feeling very proud of Rose, looking so mighty. But compliments could wait. The moment of truth finally arrived. What worried Sybil the most was the numbers. Just how many sharks and Komodo dragons were?
"Get ready everybody! This is it!" she yelled, with everyone preparing the traps.

The orcas aligned, sharpening their teeth and ready to hurt the invading sharks, hopefully before they could arrive with their dangerous cargo. There were a little less than fifty orcas in the pod, but as the sharks continued to get closer, Cairo could estimate that the shark numbers were probably much more. But he didn't care. Sybil and the rest of her friends were in peril, and he felt like he could take on even ten sharks if necessary...
---
#880 Posted: 03:25:17 02/06/2015
"First wave move." Shadow said as a few dozen Maco Sharks swam to attack speed to attack the orcas.
---
SC
#881 Posted: 03:39:39 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo and a few other orcas remained behind, closer to the beach, while others move in for the attack. Afterwards, a report came.
"Jet, Cairo, sirs! Maco sharks! They are attacking! We are winning, but they are doing some pretty serious injuries." a middle aged orca said to the two leaders, almost panting.
"Maco sharks!? That stupid Shadow has other kinds of sharks besides the great whites!? Why that sneaky... cheater!" Cairo cursed, really hating that Komodo dragon. That was very bad news indeed, and Ami, who was perching on Jet's dorsal fin, immediately flew off to the beach.

"Mistress Sybil, bad news. We just receive reports that Maco sharks are attacking on Shadow's orders." the seagull announced, putting much stress on Sybil than she already had.
"This is not possible. Just how many kinds is Shadow ordering around?" Sybil asked, now really worried. If Shadow had many species at his disposal, that could mean a loss for the orcas...
---
#882 Posted: 05:35:12 02/06/2015
Then without warning, the other team of sharks is slammed right in the gills as a large pod of dolphins joins the fray. Royal lands on a tree beside Sybil and nods. The dolphin pod and their leader had been told of the incoming threat and they have been fight sharks all their lives, so they were not a afraid to even die, if it saved Haven. Jaerl lands beside him, exhausted from the long flight, but glad to have brought help. The leader of the Bottlenose dolphins, Jaril rubs fins with Cario, smiling before joining his pod in their battle the sharks in a battle of brawn against brains, using everything from karate-type moves to ganging up on the sharks. This is what they look like: http://www.oceanlight.com/stoc...9485-552600.jpg
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:46:24 02/06/2015 by Wyrstel
#883 Posted: 10:57:42 02/06/2015
"Send in the rest." Shadow said. Then the Hammer Head Sharks lead the way followed by the main landing sharks.
---
SC
#884 Posted: 15:37:10 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil saw it. Dolphins? Jaerl brought dolphins!? No wonder he disappeared! She then took a look at Cairo, who was speechless. Orcas and dolphins were not exactly friends, but she imagined that dolphins hated sharks much more than orcas, so she had no complains. They needed all the help they could get.

"We now have hammer sharks." the middle aged orca reported, having injuries himself now. Cairo had about enough. He was done standing still. Without even looking at Sybil, he charged ahead, determined to brutally beat those infernal sharks and teach them a lesson. As they all feared, the sharks were much more numerous than the orcas, and even with the dolphins, the numbers weren't still exactly even.

Then, Sybil could see that the sharks with the Komodo dragons were going to land. And with all the orcas and dolphins fighting, there was nobody on the water to stop them.
"Alright Mambo! Tell your flocks to bring the durians! Do not let them land!" Sybil ordered urgently, but Mambo and his flock were already prepared. Carefully carrying the fruits, the keas started to throw the durians at the approaching sharks and Komodo dragons like projectiles, taking advantage of the thorns of the fruits and their fowl smell when they broke...
---
#885 Posted: 21:12:18 02/06/2015
A couple dragons fell into the water from the onslaught. But soon Shadow landed as well as a few others. "We've landed now we attack the leaders and their help!" Shadow said.
---
SC
#886 Posted: 21:21:28 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was too far to see who the Komodo dragons that landed were, but she really hoped it wasn't Shadow. Grabbing a little spear that the elephants and Ivor made to her, she, along with Cheryl, went to try to shoo away the invading lizards.
"This is crazy! Sybil, don't do this! I doubt that minuscule spear will be enough to protect you." Cheryl complained, but Sybil didn't listen.
"Just concentrate on the durians." the civet instructed. Cheryl had a bag of those fruits nearby, so obeying Sybil, she went to get them, while keeping a close eye on the suicidal civet...
---
#887 Posted: 21:27:05 02/06/2015
Rose too saw Sybil going towards the dragons. She ran to catch up to her and fight by her side. "Sybil I will fight with you. For the islands!"
---
SC
#888 Posted: 21:31:02 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Rose, I'm pretty sure Shadow is still after you. You better search for some help while I distract them." Sybil suggested, her biggest priority being Rose's safety. She then looked at the approaching dragons. There must have been about ten of them, with a very large one leading them. After a better look, her fear was confirmed. It was Shadow, and didn't looked very friendly. But Sybil has faced him before, and she was willing to do it again if there was no other choice...
---
#889 Posted: 21:36:11 02/06/2015
"No I'm done running! I am not afraid of them! I want them out of my home!!" Rose said as she charged ahead and attacked Shadow.
---
SC
#890 Posted: 21:53:00 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"ROSE!" Sybil yelled, sounding as if she was scolding her. She was being so irresponsible putting herself in harm's way like that. Without any other options, she charged too, looking very carefully at Shadow and getting ready to hit him with the spear if he showed signs of biting...
---
#891 Posted: 23:21:59 02/06/2015
Shadow shook Rose off of him. "Well look at what we have here. Little Rose and rat." Shadow said. "Trying to stop me? Ha! You are losing!"
---
SC
#892 Posted: 23:28:37 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"I am still true to my word Shadow. I told you before that if you return here, you'll die. I gave you a chance!" Sybil furiously said, pointing the spear at him...
---
#893 Posted: 23:32:41 02/06/2015
Sayan soon arrived and prepared to help defend against Shadow, right alongside the two. The leopard stood in a defensive stance, now clad in the newly created armor.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:34:19 02/06/2015 by redwes
#894 Posted: 00:16:05 03/06/2015
"Oh but my fellow allies will be killing you!" Shadow said as he noded at the two Komodos next to him. They then attacked Sybil and Sayan.
---
SC
#895 Posted: 00:34:58 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Luckily for Sybil, she was expecting an attack, so she managed to react just at the nick of time. She swiped the spear at the Komodo dragon, not able to knock him out but at least putting his enormous head away from her.
"Shadow, you coward! Don't you have no dignity? Need some cronies to do your dirty work for you!? You're even worse than humans!" Sybil furiously insulted, getting harder to avoid the big lizard...
---
#896 Posted: 00:40:34 03/06/2015
Sayan, also expecting an attack, managed to just barely dodge and turn his side against the komodo-- exposing some of the armor to the strike. "If you want to get something, you need to do it yourself.," he growled.
---
#897 Posted: 01:18:39 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
In the little glimpses she could have, Sybil could see Sayan was doing very well. However, her small size and swiping that spear put her at a huge disadvantage. Every swipe from the Komodo dragon, wether it was from claw or mouth, were getting harder to dodge. Her spear was her only defense, since she wouldn't stand a chance with her own natural weapons.

Before things could get worse, Cheryl arrived, with a pelican no less. The pelican was stacking the fowl bag of fruits in his beak while Cheryl threw them at Shadow and his cronies.
"Looks like I arrived at the party just in time." Cheryl told Shadow, taunting him. Both her and the pelican were flying very high up so that the humongous lizards wouldn't reached them and they could throw the durians at the reptiles without peril...
---
#898 Posted: 02:30:03 03/06/2015
"Talking about being a coward." Shadow said looking at Cheryl. He then looked at Rose. "Well shall we battle?"

"It won't be much of a battle Shadow." Rose then attacked Shadow but he wacked her with his tail knocking her helmet off and knocking her out. "Heh. Weakling!" He noded at the others and they keept Sayan and Sybil back. "Oh how I've waited for this day." He was about to give the death blow when Zera bashed Shadow with her head knocking him off of Rose.

"I will not allow you to hurt my friends!!" Zera said.
---
SC
#899 Posted: 02:55:43 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was relieved. Now everybody must admit Zera was on their side. However, that little distraction almost made her rival take the upper hand. She was lucky to have dodged that last blow. The battle was still going on, and Sybil tried very hard to be on Rose's side, but the Komodo dragon didn't let her pass...
---
#900 Posted: 04:58:40 03/06/2015
Anvor and Bjorn charge into the lizards, like a massive tidal wave into the invaders. Royal divebombs and slashes at the lizards, while Jaerl hurls stones from the sky at them. Ivor, the badger, is currently wrestling with a rather large komodo dragon with a slash over his right eye.

Even as the Hammer Head sharks join the fray with the battle at sea. Jaril and his pod are not discouraged. They had fought many battles, several of which they had been outnumbered. Besides this was their home as much as the Orcas. It was true that they were not exactly friends with their larger cousins, but perhaps time could change that.
First | Previous | Page 18 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me