Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 18 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#851 Posted: 13:42:14 06/09/2014
Spiral noticed a dragon with Kihei on his back take off. Shrugging- was Kihei being kidnapped?- he put his scroll away and followed the dragon. "Hey there! Who might you be?"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#852 Posted: 15:27:19 06/09/2014
"I don't know!" Stormy says to Wisp.
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#853 Posted: 16:22:18 06/09/2014
"I'm Stonecrusher." Stonecrusher replied. "I found this dragon injured, I'm only half-sure he's alive."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#854 Posted: 23:57:56 06/09/2014
Shade shakly got to his feet. He stumbled a little. He slowly got back on his feet and slowly made his way with Shadmé to Zoron's room.
---
SC
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#855 Posted: 13:59:41 07/09/2014
Nefarian looked at where Sky lay on the floor, he was really confused, who had done this, he didn't know what had happened and Detah wasnt there anymore, so he couldn't find out, he was pondering this when he saw a bright flash of lightning strike the ground, he looked, but could only see shadows writhing and converging, then he shot down in a blast of fire, and rose the Earth up to meet it, the grass was aflame and he doused it with a blast of ice. The dragon was visible now, and he could see its head, what was this dragon, then he saw the other four heads. Chromatus!

Nefarian flew up to where his greatest success stood, "Chromatus! You came... back?" he asked, "I felt there was something happening, don't worry, my brothers and sisters are fine, we found refuge in an underwater cove, Ultraxion has everything there under control, but I couldn't remain there, I spent too much of my life stuck in a confined space with no escape" Nefarian felt a shiver of guilt at those words, then Chromatus continued, "So I left,them, and came to the one person I knew in the outside world, you..."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:59:59 07/09/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
#856 Posted: 15:37:27 07/09/2014
"Watch me," Wisp instructed to Stormy. He closed his eyes and a gentle wind blew through, brushing gently over Sky's scales. "He'll need fresh air, and we'll need to dress and treat his wounds," Wisp manipulated the wind to blow a couple of herbs into his paws. He squeezed the juice from the herbs into a few wounds. As they set in, he pulled out some cloth and carefully bound it. "Sky..." he whispered, waiting for the Primal dragon to wake up.

Spiral nodded, looking him over. "That would seem to be the case. Alright. Let's go find someone to help."

Shadmé moved with Shade, making sure he didn't collapse. She smiled when the room came in sight. "Here we are!"
---
#857 Posted: 15:52:46 07/09/2014
The room was a gold color and had a rather large bed in the center built for two adult dragons.

"Thank you Shadmé" Shade gently nosed her.
---
SC
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#858 Posted: 17:01:23 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sky is already awake

"Thanks Wisp" He said as he stood up but he glares at Detah who was smirking. "Where is Shade and Shadmé" he asked Wisp
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#859 Posted: 17:04:46 07/09/2014
Nefarian and Chromatus land sharply, Chromatus having suddenly dropped his earthan rock. Nefarian asked Sky, "Is everything OK?" while Chromatus looked at each of them at once, looking at Sky, Wisp, Stormy, Detah and Nefarian, each with a different head, they spoke in unison, "Intriguing" he pondered, turning all heads to look at Sky "You seem to have many lements, much like myself, but naturally, tell me, who are you/"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#860 Posted: 17:08:03 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sky looked at the hydra like dragon, "Man and people thought I was weird with my wings" he thought to himself guarding his mind with his darkness element, "I am Sky the Primal Dragon who are you" He asked.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#861 Posted: 17:24:23 07/09/2014
"My name is Chromatus" he began as Nefarian seriously hoped that he wouldn't reveal his past, "And I am a Hydragon! I Have the elements of Lightning, Fire, Earth, Shadow and Ice. I know you are thinking that I am different to normal dragons by a lot of heads, but in the heart, I am no different to other dragons than you! Anyway, I've been in a cave for the past day and a mountain for the past years of my life, so I don't know much about going-ons here, but I can tel you're angry with someone right now, and I have come to the conclusion that you have more friends than the just the other the three in this clearing, I'm not counting the menacing dragon over there as it obviously doesn't like you. So what's going on?"
---
#862 Posted: 21:19:24 07/09/2014
Wisp dipped his head and turned as Chromatus arrived. He studied the hydragon carefully, having never seen one before.

"You're welcome, Shade," Shadmé replied, eyes bright with happiness.
---
#863 Posted: 21:44:23 07/09/2014
After a rest Shade was back to his old self. "Shadmé are you ready to go?"

Zoron soon came in. "Had a good rest?"
---
SC
#864 Posted: 21:46:48 07/09/2014
"Do you know anyone who could help?" Stonecrusher asked. "This dragon's injured pretty badly."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#865 Posted: 21:54:16 07/09/2014
Shadmé lifted her head from the pillow, surprised that she'd actually fallen asleep too. She yawned, then nodded. "Sure, I'm up!" The fire and dark dragon looked up as Zoron arrived. "Yup, we slept well!"

Spiral tried to think over the dragons of the group. He hadn't formally gotten to know any of them. "I'm not sure," he admitted. "One of those dragons I was traveling with might, though."
---
#866 Posted: 22:12:20 07/09/2014
"So, where is he?" Stonecrusher asked.
---
#867 Posted: 22:40:18 07/09/2014
"Very well. Hold paws and hold on tight." Zoron said.

Shade held Shadmé's paw and awated for Zoron.
---
SC
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#868 Posted: 00:49:14 08/09/2014
Makil woke up "Guys... I know how to bring Kihei back" He said weakly

Isis was flying around "I wonder where he is" She said to herself
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#869 Posted: 17:00:27 08/09/2014
Chromatus looked at Wisp, "Intrigued by me are you? Well, so am I, I sense tremendous Wind Power inside you, so who are you? Or is the more important question, what are you?"
---
#870 Posted: 18:57:56 08/09/2014
Zoron then closed his eyes and breathed deeply then a bright flash happened. A second later another flash of bright light flashed near Sky and the group. After the light faded the rocks around Zoron, Shade, and Shadmé were still glowing orange with heat. "Well here we are." He then saw Chromatus. "And who might this Hydragon be?"

Shade stood behind Zoron unsure about Chromatus. He was intimidated by his size and numerous heads.
---
SC
#871 Posted: 20:51:48 08/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"The more important question is What are you doing here" Sky said unsure about Chromatus sudden appearance.

Occ: Eyebrawler could you perhaps tell me what's going on with your characters (That are still alive)
---
#872 Posted: 21:05:36 08/09/2014
((I'm pretty sure Kihei is alive))

Stonecrusher put Kihei down on the ground. "Who can heal him? He's got a pretty big injury, and I'm not so sure he's alive." The old dragon tapped him. "He's not responding to any pokes or prods or anything of that sort."
---
#873 Posted: 21:13:56 08/09/2014
((Kihei's in purgatory and waiting to be taken back to his parents because only they know how to heal him. Makil is in need of healing and is going to help get Kihei healed. And Isis is flying around looking for Blitz))

"We need to get him to his parents in the far north. But I need to be healed first so I can help, I know who his parents are" Makil said weakly

Isis flew as long as she could before landing on a cliff to rest "I hope I find him soon, I think I've covered 100 miles!" She said to herself in a winded way
---
#874 Posted: 21:27:36 08/09/2014
"I could probably scrape together some herbs that could help you heal." Stonecrusher replied. "I know just the thing. I was a pretty good healer back in the day, before this whole war thing."
---
#875 Posted: 01:50:44 09/09/2014
Wisp smiled. The Hydragon, though fearsome-looking, seemed curious and not at all threatening, as far as he could tell. "I am Wisp," the dragon proclaimed. "I was generously offered a place as the Wind Avatar's Champion. The Wind you sense is the Wind Orb I am in possession of."

Shadmé didn't mind the heat as much, being part Fire. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Shade hanging back. What for? As she faced front, she suddenly noticed Chromatus. …Whoa. She stood in front of Shade, just in case the Hydragon tried any moves on him.

Spiral nodded. "That would be best, probably. I'll…stand guard. I don't know much about herbs." He shrugged and nudged the injured dragon.
---
#876 Posted: 12:17:23 09/09/2014
Stonecrusher looked around for some healing herbs. He finally decided on the best one and headed back to the others. "Hold still, this might hurt a bit." he said as he ground the herbs down. "Anyone have some water or ice or anything of that sort? I need to wash this wound out."
---
#877 Posted: 16:22:15 09/09/2014
Chromatus looked around at the dragons who appeared, he nodded acceptance to Wisp's answer then looked around at the dragons who had appeared and answered their question and Sky's, "Well, I am Chromatus, a Hydragon. And why am I here? Well, I'm just here to help, I came along from my home where family are and came over to this continent because of the fights and brawls and the elements being thrown about, you could sense it ages away."
---
#878 Posted: 18:53:06 09/09/2014
Makil looked at Stonecrusher "Sky has every element... He's the one with the bird-like wings" He said

Isis looked at her surroundings "This is gorgeous view! I can see for miles" She said
---
#879 Posted: 20:04:49 09/09/2014
Shade was still unsure of Chromatus and stood behind Shadmé and Zoron. He never seen a hydragon before for his planet didn't have any.

"Very intresting. Hydragons are a rare species. Each head has its own personality in a way and element." Zoron said.

"So you aren't here to hurt us or me?" Shade asked with a slight studder in his voice.
---
SC
#880 Posted: 20:24:56 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sky looks at Chromatus, he find it hard to believe that he genuinely wants to help. Sure the Elements been fighting to gain the upper hand but he doubt this Hydra like Dragon is just here to help. But he did not voice his opinions out loud. No it will be foolish if he did so. This is like an chess game. Which they are becoming pawns of by the Avatars. He just knows that every single Avatar has the own agenda. If he spoke up no doubt that one of the Avatar's would use his words against him. Guarding his thoughts with his Darkness Elements he quietly curse them once again.
---
#881 Posted: 21:31:17 09/09/2014
He wants...to help? Shadmé was intrigued, but still slightly wary. Despite forging a close bond with Shade, she still had an aura of self-dependence that would be hard for other dragons to break through. But she kept silent, wondering what the other dragons thought.

"Yes, Sky does have every element. If we can find him, he'd be able to help," Spiral affirmed. "There was that little Ice dragon...Isis, I believe? I do not know where she's drifted off to, however. It may be easier to find a pool or puddle of some sort. We're not far from a waterfall and pool area shaded by a canyon."
---
#882 Posted: 21:37:10 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sky glace at Shadmé, using his Darkness element he reach his mind out to her's still guarding his from everyone else. "Shadmé this is me Sky I'm sorry to invade your mind like this but..." he send out his thoughts directly to Shadmé since she is the only other one that has the Darkness element beside Detah.
---
#883 Posted: 21:37:38 09/09/2014
Isis looked off the cliff "Blitz! Where are you?!" She yelled of the cliff

Makil looked at Spiral "She's not little anymore, she's the Poison Champion now. She's about your age buddy" He said
---
#884 Posted: 21:39:45 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: How could she be poison when she doesn't have the Poison element?
---
#885 Posted: 21:48:52 09/09/2014
((She does, I changed the character sheet awhile ago))
---
#886 Posted: 06:22:20 10/09/2014
Chromatus looked at the dragons there, Shadme still wary, as was Sky, Wisp, Zoron and Shade seemed like they could accept it, but weren't sure about it. Sky and Shadme were doing something with the Darkness Element, he was going to give it a little push, break the barrier and read the thoughts passing through like a book, then shrugged mentally and decided not to, he didn't mind, people could keep their secrets, he didn't need to know them.

Nefarian was in Chromatus' shadow, a little behind and to the left of the large Hydragon, he looked around and mumbled, then came forward a little bit so he was standing next to Chromatus, "Should we go look for the others, Makil, Kihei... etcetera, because, if we are going to do what we need to do, we need to have all our group with us."
---
#887 Posted: 02:16:09 11/09/2014
Shade came out from behind Zoron. Still unsure about Chromatus but he was still curious about this new species of dragon.
---
SC
#888 Posted: 02:56:25 11/09/2014
Shadmé outwardly showed no acknowledgement that she'd reviewed Sky's message. She was very good at masking emotions like that. But in her mind, she replied Wow. I didn't realize we Darkness dragons could do this! Makes sense, I suppose. What is the problem? Is there something g wrong with Chromatus?

Spiral frowned, trying to imagine how that happened to work. Poison Champion? How did that role encourage sudden maturation? Perhaps the Orbs contained more power than he'd thought. But power did not tempt him, merely knowledge. He'd have to save this case for later study.
---
#889 Posted: 03:47:51 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't trust that guy...Something doesn't feel right" Sky send her thoughts to her, "Stay on guard in case he tries to break into our minds. You do know how to use your Darkness element to guard against mental assaults right" he asked through their mental conversation still guarding his mind from others with his Darkness element for anyone that tried to view his mind would only see a black void and silence.
---
#890 Posted: 03:55:05 11/09/2014
Isis frowned "This is hopeless, I'm never gonna find him. Even if I do, he's going to think I'm attacking him because of what he did to Kihei." She said to herself as she started to cry

Makil looked at Spiral "After I'm healed, we should get the others" He said
---
#891 Posted: 19:37:05 11/09/2014
Yes, I do./i] Though she didn't know Darkness dragons could communicate through their minds, she knew about guarding thoughts. She wanted to know if she could get so good at it that an intruding dragon would see something else entirely. For now, she projected a dark mist, protecting the rest of her mind. [i]Mental assault, though? I dare him to try that. Sure, he appeared out of nowhere, but...what else do you sense about him?

"Maybe," Spiral hummed, leafing through his scrolls.
---
#892 Posted: 20:06:37 11/09/2014
Shade noticed Shadmé's stillness and gently nosed her. "You ok? You were very still."
---
SC
#893 Posted: 20:18:10 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't know..I senses that he have five of the elements" he said through his thoughts as he join his mind with hers. It was the only way he could continue his mental link to her since she guard her mind. With his mind joined to her all his emotions, thoughts, memories, even his deepest of secrets were laid bare for her to see if she choose to do so. Sky's mind was filled with some sort of music a perfect harmony. Melodies of Love, Hate, Desire, Pain, Rage, and Sadness seems melt all together. Balance and peace were hinted. The music was low and whisper leading deeper into Sky's defenseless mind ready for Shadmé to explore Sky's deepest emotions and memories if she does choose so.
---
#894 Posted: 01:27:54 12/09/2014
Ooc: Sorry I haven't been on.

Stormy tries to heal. "Nope, can't do it. I am useless." sighs Stormy.
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
#895 Posted: 14:11:32 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sorry guys I have some troubles with my computer again so I'll be inactive in this Rp for a while
---
#896 Posted: 17:06:52 12/09/2014
Chromatus watched the link of shadows going on between Sky & Shadme, he was different, things like this were almost tangible to him, like he could reach out and tear it apart, strong, but thin, like a spider web. If bound thick it would be unbreakable, but so thin it seemed as flimsy as paper. They both had their minds guarded with darkness, a simple feat, and even simpler to break through, he'd been created from the essences of five of the strongest dragons from each of the element he possessed, and he had their knowledge. Yet he wasn't malicious or evil, despite looking the part, he would only do what was best for himself, he didn't purposely try and hurt others unless they were an important threat to him.

He knew from the shadow-link and the darkness around their minds that they were hiding something either from him or the menacing black dragon behind them. They didn't trust him, and that was obvious. So he didn't break through to see what they were thinking, they might notice he was looking, and then they'd trust him even less.
---
#897 Posted: 21:07:52 12/09/2014
"You're not useless." Stonecrusher comforted. "You just can't heal dragons. You can fight, right?"
---
#898 Posted: 21:42:38 12/09/2014
"Barely!" yells Stormy.
---
#899 Posted: 22:28:13 12/09/2014
In turn, Sky would be able to see tidbits of Shadmé's past- slight parts of loneliness combined with determination and stubbornness. Not a flowing melody, by any means, but choppy. Shadmé was not proud of her memories, for sure. Although Sky's rich, deep memories tempted her, she considered Sky a trusted friend by now. It was not her place to invade his mind.
She was startled out of her thoughts by Shade, and her mental guard slipped a moment. "Hmm? I'm...fine. Just thinking." Smiling at him, she then turned her gaze to Chromatus once more. That would make sense- 5 heads, 5 elements. Is he a threat to the balance?

Spiral swooped down as he and Stonecrusher landed near the others. His jaw partially dropped when he turned his sights on Chromatus. "Wow, a Hydragon!" he gasped. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Spiral."
---
#900 Posted: 23:16:19 12/09/2014
Stonecrusher looked at the massive, five-headed dragon. "So, I hear you're a Hydragon." Stonecrusher commented. "I don't understand any of these newfangled terms."
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me