Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 17 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#801 Posted: 04:35:06 02/10/2013
"I don't think I will." Starz lowered her gaze to the floor.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:35:28 02/10/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#802 Posted: 04:59:52 02/10/2013
Whatever had just happened confused the utter hell out of him, still the kids were now gone which probably was a better option then knocking the kids out and moving them back outside whilst unconscious. And now he had nothing to do but report to Scarlet or tend to some minor details as one of the passage to the archives was now closed forever via rocks and debris along with learning the death eater was detached totally from reality.

Upon getting exiting the passage and back onto the shack he closed the passage via the switch which now served no purpose but to a dead end.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#803 Posted: 18:42:22 02/10/2013
The illusion smiles and shakes its head.

"That was not flattery dragoness it was the truth. I am but a copy of my master, but in his heart he really does feel this way. It is true I have no obligation to protect you miss, but I care for you so I will do so." The illusion remains beside her as the real Alzandor strides over to her.

"I hate to interrupt Scarlet, but whenever you can I would like to show you something. Consider it a step in the direction of trust between us. When you are ready, my illusion will take you to the location. Also dragoness, I sense a battle within you. Perhaps when we are alone you and I could talk about it. I too have my secrets and will tell you some in return for aiding you in this struggle within you. However be aware you and your friends are being watched even now. Should you try anything, I will make you pay dearly for it," Alzandor says snarling.

"Thank you, I think I'll dray some more," I say hugging her leg as I return to my drawing and painting. My two finished drawings are aside on a table drying. They are available for anyone to look at. Smiling I start drawing once again. An eerie unearthly green mist begins to seep into the classrooms and swallow all within them. The second phase of Alzandor's plan has begun.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#804 Posted: 21:45:37 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet narrowed her gaze. "I'm not scared of you." She snarled defiantly. "Still, it would be unwise to attempt anything. I rather save my energy for more important matters." She stated calmly. "You wish to show me something? And this will perhaps bring trust between us?" She asked, curiously. "Hmm..." She thought, looking down a bit. She stared at her unfinished lunch for a moment, and then looked back at Alzandor. "Well, I'm not doing much of anything at the moment. I suppose I have the time to see what you want to show me. Just don't expect immediate trust and for me to just open up about my life all of a sudden." She said firmly.

Mrs. Rainbowwind smiled sweetly at the child. She watched him draw for a moment, when she noticed the eerie green mist. She frowned with a worried expression as it began to fill up the room. What was this stuff? Was it poisonous? Were the students in danger? Was this all over the school? What was the source of this strange mist? She then took a deep breath and tried to blow the mist away with a strong gust of wind. She hoped it would have some effect.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#805 Posted: 04:15:29 03/10/2013
"I'm sure it'll be fine..." Lily said, wanting to comfort her new friend. "Mrs. Lavapool's really nice, and she shouldn't be doing anything too daunting on the first day." She though a bit and then got an idea. "Say, why don't I come with you? Mrs. Lavapool shouldn't mind, and I have a free period," she shrugged, "so I won't be missing anything. Then we can eat lunch together, too." She smiled, waiting for Starz's reply.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#806 Posted: 04:22:21 03/10/2013
"Yes please!" Starz nodded. "You're my only friend right now...I don't know anyone else."
#807 Posted: 18:40:35 03/10/2013
Alzandor smiles at Scarlet and nod.

"Please go ahead and finish your lunch, Scarlet. I can wait as long as I need to," he says.

Meanwhile where Rainbowwind blew the mist scatters, but the mist has since not only grown thicker but spread. Even as the teacher tries to drive the mist away it continues to envelope the room. With in the other classrooms, the same mist enters. It wraps around everything it touches and swallows it up. Only wind seems to have any effect against the mist, but by now the mist is far too thick. Scared of the strange mist I run over to Rainbowwind and cling tightly onto her. My entire body trembles as the mist reaches out toward us.
#808 Posted: 19:20:24 03/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, then, thank you." Scarlet says quietly. Oblivious to what was happening elsewhere in the school, she continued to eat her lunch.

Mr. Silverdash was currently teaching the magic class as he noticed the mist enter the room. His first priority was to protect the students, so he stood between them and the mist. When his elements seemed to do nothing, he took immediate action and triggered the nearest alarm.

"Everyone, evacuate the school! Go out windows, go through walls, make your own doors, I don't care just get to safety!" He roared. Buildings could always be replaced, but dragons couldn't. Many of the students went out the windows, some literally made holes in the walls of the school to escape. Mr. Silverdash escaped with them, since he could do nothing against the mist.

Mr. Nightdoom used his shadow element to evacuate his class, being able to easily travel through the walls without having to break through anything. Mr. Leafstorm and Mrs. Dewdrop used their earth element to make holes in the walls to get the students to safety. For once, Mrs. Lavapool was actually seen using her element as she used a scorching hot fire breath to burn a hole in the wall for her class to escape. Mrs. Airazor simply flew out through the ceiling with her students, since flight class was designed for aerial lessons. Mr. Starscream's band class actually had a back door to the room that they could use to escape. Mrs. Staticbolt's class went out windows and made their own doors to escape.

However, their were no teachers in the lunchrooms to protect the students that had already begun to eat, and the hallways were also left unprotected. The remaining scattered students would have to fend for themselves against the eerie green mist, at least until help came. The teachers were all with their classes, doing head counts to make sure that all of their students were accounted for.

Mrs. Rainbowwind glanced down at the child that clinged to her. Then she heard the alarm.
"Come on, little one, we must escape!" She said to him. She tries to blow the mist away from them as she makes her way to the door to escape.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#809 Posted: 19:27:11 03/10/2013
Icestorm heard the alarm an rushed to find Mr. Silverdash. "Mr. Silverdash what's happening?"
---
SC
#810 Posted: 19:37:23 03/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash turned to see Icestorm. "I am relieved you aren't hurt, but I'm not certain about everyone else. A strange, green mist has spread throughout the school. My only priority now is making sure that everyone is safe. I don't know anything about this mist, but magic has no effect on it, other than wind spreading it around. It could be poisonous gas, or something far worse. I will personally investigate such matters once I know for sure that everyone it safe." He said.
---
#811 Posted: 20:11:00 03/10/2013
"There is something else you should know also I found a secret underground tunnel that the groundskeeper made and there's this other unknown dragon that I had to defend myself from him because I found out that the he has an dark aura." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#812 Posted: 22:28:59 03/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, this is very troubling. The groundskeeper is keeping secrets from the school, and you say there's another dragon on campus? The students are in danger. I must investigate these matters and find away to remove these threats. But the students need to be protected, and I can not be in several places at once." Mr. Silverdash said.

Then Mr. Leafstorm walked over to Comet and Icestorm. "Don't worry, Comet. The other teachers and I will watch over the students and keep them safe. We will make protecting them our top priority. You should deal with these threats. We can't allow these dangers to remain at the school. If push comes to shove, it may be best to get the students away from here. We can always build a new school elsewhere." He said.

"Thank you, Branch. I will consider that and keep the option of leaving open. But for now, I will try to defend the school. You just keep the students safe. Leave if you have to, and don't worry about my safety. I can take care of myself, but you can't let anything happen to the students. Icestorm, if they decide to leave, you need to go with them for your own safety. You've been very helpful, but I can't allow you to risk your life for the school, if it comes to that. I can at least hold off the threats long enough for you all to get to safety."

"And where would you be starting in your search for these threats?" Branch asked.

"The principal's office." Comet replied. "The groundskeeper may only be a pawn in the grand scheme of things. And the queen is always the most dangerous piece on the board."
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#813 Posted: 23:25:07 03/10/2013
ooc: Sorry I've been gone. I'm sick with a pretty bad ear infection. >.<

Aretis saw the mist pervading the air. His eyes widened. "What's going on?" Surely this can't be the work of Blackest Day! They wouldn't resort to an underhand move like using poisonous gas! Would they? Scarlet wants to corrupt the school, so she wouldn't cause this mist to kill her own students. Perhaps it isn't poisonous. Still, this is really outrageously open and direct. He began running away from the mist, but found himself trapped by it. "Firefly!" He called out. She was by him just a minute ago.

Cobalt saw a dragon in the archives. He saw it was the groundskeeper of the school—one of the dragons he came to get information on in a rather....forbidden section. "Hello there." He said.

Kiari heard the announcement as she was just walking out of the nurse's office. There were no windows or doors to the outside nearby and she was trapped by the erie green mist and soon after, swallowed up by it.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#814 Posted: 23:57:18 03/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Aw, poor thing. Hope you get better soon.

"I'm over here!" Firefly called out to him. She was trapped by the mist as well a few feet away from him. She was frantically trying to think of what to do. Would magic work on it? It was worth a shot, but what element should she try, and could she get her emotions and Empathic abilities to work? There was only one way to find out.

Firefly decided to go for an easier one. At least, it was an element that she had accidentally used in the past, fire. The fire element was triggered by anger. She needed to get mad to access it. Firefly spent a moment trying to get herself riled up by thinking of things that would tick her off. As she started to get angry, her body glowed with a red aura, and her eyes glowed a vibrant, fiery red. She could now use the fire element. Firefly took a deep breath and let out a flamethrower on the mist. However, the fire seemed to have no effect on the mist. But the fire did make her location pretty obvious, even through the green mist.
---
#815 Posted: 00:09:06 04/10/2013
Quote: Cynder09
"Hmm, this is very troubling. The groundskeeper is keeping secrets from the school, and you say there's another dragon on campus? The students are in danger. I must investigate these matters and find away to remove these threats. But the students need to be protected, and I can not be in several places at once." Mr. Silverdash said.

Then Mr. Leafstorm walked over to Comet and Icestorm. "Don't worry, Comet. The other teachers and I will watch over the students and keep them safe. We will make protecting them our top priority. You should deal with these threats. We can't allow these dangers to remain at the school. If push comes to shove, it may be best to get the students away from here. We can always build a new school elsewhere." He said.

"Thank you, Branch. I will consider that and keep the option of leaving open. But for now, I will try to defend the school. You just keep the students safe. Leave if you have to, and don't worry about my safety. I can take care of myself, but you can't let anything happen to the students. Icestorm, if they decide to leave, you need to go with them for your own safety. You've been very helpful, but I can't allow you to risk your life for the school, if it comes to that. I can at least hold off the threats long enough for you all to get to safety."

"And where would you be starting in your search for these threats?" Branch asked.

"The principal's office." Comet replied. "The groundskeeper may only be a pawn in the grand scheme of things. And the queen is always the most dangerous piece on the board."

"Yes sir but I can help you find them because my aura sense can see dark aura and I can lead you to the tunnel that the groundskeeper made but it's partially collapsedbecause he made it collapse." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#816 Posted: 00:26:29 04/10/2013
Aretis saw Firefly, then figured out what he should do to use his magic to help. I hope this works.... He Created a bubble of light around him, crystalizing and solidifying the light. Like inside a hamster ball, he rolled toward Firefly through the mist and once he saw her, created an opening. "Quickly!" He gestured for her to hop into his bubble.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#817 Posted: 00:40:23 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly saw Aretis in his bubble and quickly hopped in. She still had a red aura, though. It would take a moment for her anger to fade.

"I understand that, Icestorm. Like I said, you've been very helpful. But my duty is to put the students first and keep them safe. I do not want to put you at risk of getting hurt or worse." Mr. Silverdash said.

"That is true, Comet," Mr. Leafstorm began. "But perhaps we can make an exception. Icestorm would prove very useful in your search with his abilities, and he is only one student. Surely you could investigate these threats and keep track of one student. And I'm Icestorm can even fight and fend for himself. He may even be able to back you up in a fight, if need be. I will still watch over the rest of the students with the other teachers, but I think Icestorm would be better off helping you." He said. Mr. Silverdash thought about it for a moment and then sighed.

"Alright. Just this once, I will make an exception. But the other students must be protected, and if it gets to dangerous, Icestorm, I want you to get to safety. Don't concern yourself with me or these threats, just worry about your own well being." Comet said.
---
#818 Posted: 01:40:50 04/10/2013
Quote: Cynder09
Firefly saw Aretis in his bubble and quickly hopped in. She still had a red aura, though. It would take a moment for her anger to fade.

"I understand that, Icestorm. Like I said, you've been very helpful. But my duty is to put the students first and keep them safe. I do not want to put you at risk of getting hurt or worse." Mr. Silverdash said.

"That is true, Comet," Mr. Leafstorm began. "But perhaps we can make an exception. Icestorm would prove very useful in your search with his abilities, and he is only one student. Surely you could investigate these threats and keep track of one student. And I'm Icestorm can even fight and fend for himself. He may even be able to back you up in a fight, if need be. I will still watch over the rest of the students with the other teachers, but I think Icestorm would be better off helping you." He said. Mr. Silverdash thought about it for a moment and then sighed.

"Alright. Just this once, I will make an exception. But the other students must be protected, and if it gets to dangerous, Icestorm, I want you to get to safety. Don't concern yourself with me or these threats, just worry about your own well being." Comet said.

"Yes sir."Icestorm said as he noded. "I will lead you to where the tunnel is." He said as he began to walk in the direction of the tunnel.
---
SC
#819 Posted: 03:05:31 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash nodded and glanced at Mr. Leafstorm for a moment. "Keep the other students safe." He told him.

"I will." Branch assured him. Then Comet followed Icestorm to the tunnel.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#820 Posted: 03:07:18 04/10/2013
Maria's next class was art. She went into the classroom. "hello!' she said to the art teacher.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#821 Posted: 03:41:15 04/10/2013
ooc: you know the school evacuated right?

Icestorm then lead Mr. Silverdash to the hidden tunnel. "Here it is Mr. Silverdash the tunnel but it's partially collapsed. How are we going to get through the rubble?" Icestorm said. "I have the earth element but I don't think it's powerful enough to get through."
---
SC
#822 Posted: 04:25:18 04/10/2013
"Okay, I'll go with you," Lily said to Starz, smiling. She liked gym, and didn't mind the extra training. She was ready to go into the classroom when she heard the alarm. At the same time she noticed the mist coming from within the classroom. Alarm filled her. What was it? She leaped back and used her wind element to send it away from her. "Starz!" She called to her new friend, worried. "We have to get out of here! Quick, follow me!" She leaped into the air and flew down the hall toward the front of the school, glancing back at the strange mist, wondering what was going on.

----------------

Rodu was busy eating his lunch, though he was really just playing with it. He wasn't hungry and his mood hadn't changed at all. He really wanted to leave the school and never come back, but the only way he could get his father to agree to it was if her were expelled and if he could make it look like it wasn't his fault. He wondered again about the meeting Mr. Nightdoom had mentioned and wondered if he could use it in any way. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the strange green mist that was entering the room all around him.
---
#823 Posted: 04:44:41 04/10/2013
"What? What? Ok!" Starz jumped up and followed Lily down the hallway.
#824 Posted: 05:08:20 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, it would likely take a couple of strong earth dragons to get through this mess." Mr. Silverdash figured. "Since my earth dragon friends are busy with other tasks, we will have to find another way in. And I will show you how I intend on finding another entrance." He said as he stepped closer to the collapsed tunnel.

Comet took a deep breath and let out a strong gust of wind. Even with the rubble, the wind could find cracks and travel through the tunnel with ease. If there were other ways to get in, the wind would find those passages. As the wind traveled, Comet added in his ice element, turning the wind into a chilling blizzard. The blizzard caused ice to form throughout the tunnels, and would also make it easier to find the other entrances, with the ice being used as markers.
---
#825 Posted: 05:19:40 04/10/2013
Lily glanced back to make sure Starz was following and safe behind her, then made her way through the front doors and out of the school. She saw all the teachers and other students gathered there and made her way to Mr. Leafstorm, landing lightly next to him. "Mr. Leafstorm, what's happening?" She asked him.
---
#826 Posted: 05:23:22 04/10/2013
Starz landed beside Lily, glancing back at the school.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#827 Posted: 08:16:02 04/10/2013
There was no doubt from his recklessness that the archives along with the secret tunnels to it were now uncovered. Still least the sunwell was going to be untouched and he would never let that be exposed...besides it was on a totally different system then the tunnels.

As for him he was right now crawling through the vents on route to Scarlet but stopped due to the fog, this unknown mist was creating problems and he had to rely on sound and touch to navigate, if he could reach the ventilation system and put it on full bore the mist should be cleared..this was going to take awhile.
#828 Posted: 19:23:21 04/10/2013
"There's an other entrance." Icestorm said pointing to a partly frozen part of grass.
---
SC
#829 Posted: 19:53:43 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Leafstorm turned to Starz and Lily. "I'm glad you two made it out alright. we're not sure what's going on, but we know that a strange, green mist has spread throughout the school. We know it is immune to magic, except for wind being able to spread it around. It's possible that the groundskeeper may be behind this, as he is known for suspicious behavior, and a mysterious tunnel was found by his shack. There is also an unknown dragon on campus that may be part of this. Even your principal is believed to not be who she says she is. As we speak, Mr. Silverdash and Icestorm, a student with aura sensing abilities, are investigating the tunnels by the groundskeeper's shack. Your vice principal is working to eliminate any threats. The students are to stay with us, so that the teachers can protect them. And we shall wait for further instruction from Mr. Silverdash." Branch explained.

Mr. Silverdash stopped using his magic and turned to face Icestorm. Up ahead, he could see where some grass was frozen, marking the location of an entrance. "Ah, yes, you're right. My plan worked well. Come, let us hurry." He said. Then Comet headed for the tunnel entrance.
---
#830 Posted: 20:53:15 04/10/2013
Icestorm noded and followed Mr. Silverdash.
---
SC
#831 Posted: 00:12:53 05/10/2013
There, inside the tunnel lay a collapsed Kiari. It seemed that when the mist engulfed her, she tried to run to the nearest exit, that being the entrance to the tunnel and then passed out.

Aretis sealed up the bubble, concentrating as hard as he could to make sure it wouldn't "pop" so to speak. "You alright?" He asked Firefly, spreading his paws out to touch the sides of the bubble like he was holding it together.
---
#832 Posted: 01:54:15 05/10/2013
"Hey it's that dragon I meet earler. She lookes unconscious Mr. Silverdash." Icestorm said. He then gently shook Kiari trying to arouse her up. "Hey wake up. Are you ok?"
---
SC
#833 Posted: 02:03:57 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash walked over, with a worried expression. "Young dragon? Can you hear me? Are you alright?" He asked Kiari gently.

Firefly was quiet for a moment, and then her red aura faded. She looked at Aretis. "Yeah, I'm fine. I tried using my magic on the mist, but it didn't do anything. We should get out of here and try to find others. Maybe Mr. Silverdash or the teachers know what's going on." She said.
---
#834 Posted: 03:20:51 05/10/2013
Lily was completely shocked by everything she was hearing. She glanced back at the school, trying to take it all in. "Was everyone able to get out?" She asked. That's where her thoughts settled. Whatever was going, whoever was behind it, the most important thing was that everyone was safe. She glanced to the crowd around her. "Is everyone here?"
---
#835 Posted: 03:22:54 05/10/2013
"I hope so," Starz murmured, looking around at everyone.
#836 Posted: 03:26:04 05/10/2013
An black dragon illusion appears beside Kiari and it speaks to the others.

"This young dragon will be fine, I will see that she is tended to. I am Alzandor," Lightning flashes and thunder booms as he says his name.

Another illusion blocks the doorway where Rainbowwind and I are headed. Meanwhile the eerie green mist continues to envelope the school. I cling even more tightly to Rainbowwind as the illusion block our path. Trembling like I leaf I trust the dragoness to get me out of this.
#837 Posted: 04:47:16 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"We are still taking roll and checking around to make sure everyone made it out alright, and we believe that--" Mr. Leafstorm was then interrupted as Mr. Nightdoom walked over to them.

"Branch, not everyone made it out." He said. Branch turned to face him.

"What do you mean? Who's left?" He asked, worriedly.

"Mrs. Rainbowwind isn't here, and not all students are accounted for."

"Oh, dear. We must go back for them." Mr. Leafstorm insisted.

"No, Branch. Not all of us can go look for them. Comet said that we need to protect the students that already made it out. I will go in alone and gather the remaining dragons." Coal said, firmly.

"But what about the mist and other possible threats? Will you be alright?"

"My shadow element can get me in and out with ease. I can easily transport several dragons outside at once. That's how I escorted my class. I can handle this, Branch. You just keep the others safe." He said. Branch nodded.

"Alright. Hurry in to help them, and do be careful. Start with Mrs. Rainbowwind, since we know she remains, and she is likely trapped in her classroom."

"I'll go straight to her and bring her outside." Coal assured him. Then he disappeared in a veil of shadow and headed inside to find the art teacher and remaining students.

"You will do no such thing." Comet Silverdash snarled at Alzandor. "I don't care who you are, you have no business being at the school. I will not allow you to lay a paw on any of these students. It is my duty to protect them, and you are a stranger that I do not trust." He snarled. He then stepped in between Alzandor and the students. "Icestorm, take the young miss and flee. Go back to the others." He said, firmly.

Mrs. Rainbowwind stops as the illusion appears at the door. She glances back at the mist, and then down at the young dragon. Then she looks back at the illusion. Her gaze narrows and she snarls. "Normally, I would not resort to violence, but I have a duty to protect this young one. Move aside so we may pass, or I will be forced to move you myself." She snarled.
---
#838 Posted: 05:11:30 05/10/2013
"I-I don't know." Aretis said. "It's almost impossible to see in this mist." He just hoped he made his bubble solid enough none of the gas would seep in.

Suddenly Aretis heard a voice in his head. "Aretis! Aaaaarrrreetiiiiissss!" Kiari called out desperately with telepathy. And just like that, her voice was gone. Aretis's eyes bulged with rage. Kiari gave just a small, mental signal of her location. She was already out cold then. Kiari was supposed to send a telepathic wave if she ever were caught in danger whenever she and Aretis were separated. However, since she became unconscious, it was hard for the message to get to Aretis in time. Aretis blinked. "Firefly, I need you to push this bubble forward." He said in a very shuddering and restrained voice. "M-My sister's in trouble. I know where s-she is." He blinked. "I can't move the creation without risking it falling apart. Can you do it?" he asked.
---
#839 Posted: 05:17:19 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, I can try." Firefly said quietly. She looked at the bubble for a moment. Since it was round, it made sense that one could just walk and it would move forward, right? Firefly decided to try that. She took s couple steps forward, and watched to see if the bubble would move.
---
#840 Posted: 14:01:21 05/10/2013
The bubble moved forward, but as it moved, Aretis stayed in the same position within the bubble when it did. His eyes were tightly closed, in deep concentration to hold everything together.
---
#841 Posted: 16:15:02 05/10/2013
"Be careful Mr. Silverdash! He's the one who attacked me! Do not let him fool you!" Icestorm said as he picked up the unconscious Kiari and put her on his back and quickly ran out of the tunnel and went to find the rest of the teachers and students.
---
SC
#842 Posted: 20:27:26 05/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly continued to make the bubble move forward. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she didn't want to sit still. She just hoped that Aretis could somehow track his sister and they get to her in time to help.

Mr. Nightdoom traveled through the school halls like a shadow. He moved quickly, easily able to avoid the mist by hiding himself in a veil of shadow. Coal hurried to the art classroom, hoping to make it in time to help Mrs. Rainbowwind and any students that may be with her.

Mr. Silverdash faced off against Alzandor and stood firm. He narrowed his gaze and watched him closely. "Do you have anything to do with the eerie green mist that has spread throughout the school?" He asked.
---
#843 Posted: 21:41:28 05/10/2013
Icestorm reached the other teachers and students with Kiari on his back. He looked for Mr. Leafstorm and found him. "Mr. Leafstorm! I need help! We found the tunnels but then we found this young dragoness unconsciousin the tunnel." He said motioning to Kiari on his back. "But then this menacing dragon called Alzandor appeared infront of us trying to harm me and this dragoness again."
---
SC
#844 Posted: 00:47:17 06/10/2013
Aretis frowned. The signal's gone! I can't track it anymore. Well....that means Kiari is out of danger...for now. "Turn left." He said, wanting to follow where he last tracked Kiari anyway.
---
#845 Posted: 00:57:17 06/10/2013
Icestorm gently got Kirai off his back and gently put her on the ground to make shure she was ok. He used his aura sense to also make shure she was not evil. "Good she's ok and she's not evil." He thought to himself.
---
SC
#846 Posted: 05:18:29 06/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Leafstorm hurried over and looked at Kiari. "She's unconscious, but she should be alright." He said. Then he looked at Icestorm. "What about Mr. Silverdash? Is he alright? Is he fighting this dragon, Alzandor?"

"Left it is." Firefly said as she made the bubble go left. She still wasn't sure where she was going, but she would trust that Aretis at least had an idea.
---
#847 Posted: 12:24:30 06/10/2013
"I don't know if Mr. Silverdash is alright but last time I looked back I saw he was blocking the dragon's path between me and this dragoness." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#848 Posted: 03:57:23 07/10/2013
Lily watched Mr. Nightdoom leave, then made up her mind. She turned to Starz. "I can help, too." She said to her new friend. "I can use my wind element. It may not do anything against the mist, but it can keep it away from me and others. I'll head to the cafeteria and make sure no one's there. There would have been no teachers there to evacuate them."
---
#849 Posted: 03:59:17 07/10/2013
Almost as she turned left, the bubble suddenly jolted downward as if it was falling....down....stairs! Aretis gasped. "Uh oh. Sorry, wrong tur—!" His voice was cut off as he almost lost his concentration there. The bubble began to crack from the impact as it rolled into the tunnel. "....uh, whatever created this mist......I have a feeling the source is ahead of us...." He murmured.
---
#850 Posted: 18:12:56 07/10/2013
The illusion of Alzandor smiles and speaks to Silverdash unafraid.

"Perhaps I do but there is nothing you can do. It is too late. Already this world we are in is no longer yours but mine. Even this tunnel we are in is not the one you were in. You were too busy focusing on me that you did not realize the eerie green mist that engulfed us. All that you shall see now is my world," the illusion says laughing before vanishing as the mist envelopes him.

Meanwhile back at the art classroom, the illusion laughs and a massive wave of eerie mist slams into the two of us. Shaking with fear I am swept away from her. I cry out for help reaching out toward her only to vanish within the mist. Rainbowwind finds herself with the others but alone. She can still feel my warmth, see my fear and hear my cries as she sits on the grass outside the school.

I find myself alone in the darkness. Too scared to move I curl up where I am and hope for rescue. I want to be back with Mrs. Rainbowwind, the teacher that I have come to love. A figure appears with the darkness and moves toward me. Trembling like a leaf I watch as every minute it gets closer and closer.

Back as Scarlet's office, Alzandor waits patiently. For him and her the school looks normal and undisturbed but for the others it is a whole different thing. It is a strange new world that is both terrifying and exciting to behold.
First | Previous | Page 17 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me