Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus
First | Previous | Page 17 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#801 Posted: 07:04:31 12/06/2013
Opal=Neat Polemon News (:
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#802 Posted: 15:31:44 12/06/2013
NEW POKEMON!

• Shishiko
[User Posted Image]
Is a Fire/Normal Type Pokemon. This lion Pokémon was first shown in CoroCoro in June 2013. it can learn the move Battle Cry ( Lowers the foe's attack )
• Furabebe
[User Posted Image]
Is a Fairy Type Pokemon. This fairy Pokémon was first shown in CoroCoro in June 2013. It can learn the move Fairy Wind and it also has the title of being the smallest and lightest Pokémon ever to have existed. It's not actually the flower, but it has to find a flower which it then protects its entire life.
• Spewpa
[User Posted Image]
Is a Bug-Type Pokemon. This bug Pokémon was first shown in CoroCoro in June 2013 with its name appearing on the official site before release. It's the middle form in the Vivillon line.
• Ko***imushi
[User Posted Image]
Is a Bug Type Pokemon. This bug Pokémon was first shown in CoroCoro in June 2013. It's the base form in the Vivillon line.

(Credit to Serebii for all info above)
---
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#803 Posted: 18:10:54 12/06/2013
Quote: joerox123
NEW POKEMON!

• Furabebe
[User Posted Image]
Is a Fairy Type Pokemon. This fairy Pokémon was first shown in CoroCoro in June 2013. It can learn the move Fairy Wind and it also has the title of being the smallest and lightest Pokémon ever to have existed. It's not actually the flower, but it has to find a flower which it then protects its entire life.
• Spewpa
[User Posted Image]
Is a Bug-Type Pokemon. This bug Pokémon was first shown in CoroCoro in June 2013 with its name appearing on the official site before release. It's the middle form in the Vivillon line.

(Credit to Serebii for all info above)

[User Posted Image]

--------------
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8599
#804 Posted: 18:13:47 12/06/2013
Furabebe can beat all dragon types.
[User Posted Image]
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#805 Posted: 18:47:17 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
^ smilie!
_

Quote: joerox123
Opal=Neat Polemon News (:

Thanks a lot =)! I'm trying my best to keep up with the news rush, so if there are any delays, I was asleep.
_

Wow, those new Pokemon are pretty cool! Furabebe's concept is neat and it's going to be a menace against Dragon Types smilie.
_

Here are all of the CoroCoro article pages that Serebii has posted, so far:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
FlowxEhtxEbirt Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#806 Posted: 19:00:41 12/06/2013
So, there was a roundtable last night that confirmed sky battles, other ridable pokemon and that they are rideable in different areas, and also showed horde battles, up to 5 pokemon against your one.
It also confirmed you can customize more than just clothing, and it showed you can grind on rails and stuff with the skates.
There is a video of the roundtable that was uploaded today, they decided to leave out the riding pokemon scene, and rail grinding scene for some reason.
But it showed horde and sky battles, how they create 3D pokemon, a few questions and answers, and showed of the PSS, aswell as showed a shiny gogoat. So, earlier when I posted wondering if that seahorse pokemon, Skrelp, may be a shiny? It actually may be one. the sparkles coming from it looked like the sparkles coming from the shiny gogoat.

here's the shiny gogoat
[User Posted Image]

Here's normal
[User Posted Image]
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:16 12/06/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
#807 Posted: 19:42:54 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Cool, were you there? I always wanted to go to E3.

Yeah, the Skrelp could've been a shiny.

_

Guys, I've officially ran out of space on the OP to add anything else. I'm either going to have to delete a whole bunch of more stuff, or create another news post somewhere on here. I might edit my other post on the first page (it's post #9) as a second news page.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

FlowxEhtxEbirt Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#808 Posted: 20:01:39 12/06/2013
Quote: OpalOsprey
^ Cool, were you there? I always wanted to go to E3.

Yeah, the Skrelp could've been a shiny.

_

Guys, I've officially ran out of space on the OP to add anything else. I'm either going to have to delete a whole bunch of more stuff, or create another news post somewhere on here. I might edit my other post on the first page (it's post #9) as a second news page.

Nah, I wasn't there. xD The people that were there was tweeting the stuff that was brought up live.
I would've posted a link to the twitters doing it, on here, but I thought you guys might've already known they were going to.
---
Do you even pose?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#809 Posted: 21:30:48 12/06/2013
Naturally, the internet is reacting to Fairy type as expected (LAG WARNING):

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#810 Posted: 21:41:21 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Yes, they're quite hilarious X). I would love to take down Claire's whole Dragon team or Cynthia's Garchomp with a Jigglypuff or Sylveon.

My favorite is actually this official artwork from the official website - It's pretty epic:

[User Posted Image]
---

DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#811 Posted: 21:55:56 12/06/2013
http://25.media.tumblr.com/80f...pc35xo1_400.jpg
Fairy Type Aceus......
---
Gay 4 GARcher
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#812 Posted: 07:53:43 13/06/2013
Sorry to interrupt....but my friend just had the most amazing luck. In a matter of 2hrs she managed to catch a shiny pokemon AND get one of her pokemon infected with the pokerus smilie odds of finding a shiny are roughly 1 in 8k and the odds of getting a pokemon infected with the pokerus are about 1 in 21k according to serebii >.< wth?!
---
Praise Helix!!!
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#813 Posted: 10:59:15 13/06/2013
What does it mean when it says that they're working on "Backwards Compatibility?"
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#814 Posted: 11:28:52 13/06/2013
Loving all these new pokemon and characters smilie I'm still so excited about this.
Haha, all these Fairy type vs. Dragon type jokes smilie
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#815 Posted: 11:35:58 13/06/2013
[User Posted Image]
Sorry if already posted.

All these new features are so awesome, more realistic and new! >3<
#816 Posted: 12:36:53 13/06/2013
We will have another electric type gym it seems. If you look closely to the tower's entrance.
[User Posted Image]
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#817 Posted: 12:55:30 13/06/2013
I really love the new type and I love Furabebe. I hope it evolves into a Fairy/Grass type.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#818 Posted: 15:48:49 13/06/2013
I wonder what Fairy is weak too....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#819 Posted: 16:04:29 13/06/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
I wonder what Fairy is weak too....

I'm gonna guess steel. Because hooks can be made out of steel. And in Peter Pan, Hook captured a fairy (I think, I haven't seen the movie since....... I don't even.....) and they are using a Disney reference because they wanna revolve around pop culture now. The next thing we know, Spongebob will be a gym leader and the music in the end credits will be sang by Justin Timberlake.
---
Storm Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 295
#820 Posted: 16:26:55 13/06/2013
AUUGH I WANT THIS GAMEEEE
---
Hero of Time~
Check my profile for where to find me~
#821 Posted: 17:59:31 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm thinking that Fairy type is either going to be weak to itself, Normal (because they aren't strong against any type yet), Psychic, or Dark. Though, it would be interesting if they were weak against Dragon types, like Sess suggested above.
_
Quote: ace
Sorry to interrupt....but my friend just had the most amazing luck. In a matter of 2hrs she managed to catch a shiny pokemon AND get one of her pokemon infected with the pokerus smilie odds of finding a shiny are roughly 1 in 8k and the odds of getting a pokemon infected with the pokerus are about 1 in 21k according to serebii >.< wth?!

That's awesome luck. I remember when I got HeartGold version, the very first Pokemon that I encountered at route (which is somewhat early in the game), was a shiny Nidoran (Male).
[User Posted Image]
_

Quote: Bash28
What does it mean when it says that they're working on "Backwards Compatibility?"

I'm guessing that they could have ran into some difficulties trying to make a trading/transfer feature so you can trade your previous Pokemon (like from Black and White versions) into these versions.

This is the first new-gen Pokemon game on the 3DS and they need to find a way for the 3DS to sync with a DS or some alternate way to get your DS version (Black/White, Black2/White2, ect.) Pokemon into the 3DS X/Y version. Hopefully they'll find a way to do this because I really want to be able to trade my favorite and mainly used Pokemon from my White 2 into Y version.

This is my interpretation on what they meant by "backwards compatibility", but they could be talking about something completely different.
_
---

#822 Posted: 18:17:54 13/06/2013
In pokemon Smash there was a segment where one of the people dressed as sylveon to find out its type. In the segment a buff guy that representative a fighting type beats up the actress leading to a conclusion that fairy is weak to fighting.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#823 Posted: 18:33:52 13/06/2013
Ore fairy v. dragon

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#824 Posted: 18:39:18 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
In pokemon Smash there was a segment where one of the people dressed as sylveon to find out its type. In the segment a buff guy that representative a fighting type beats up the actress leading to a conclusion that fairy is weak to fighting.

Wow, that's interesting smilie! I would love to see a picture/video of that; I really wished that Smash would air in the US.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:40:07 13/06/2013 by OpalOsprey
#825 Posted: 19:29:29 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
^ I agree, they can't make them too overpowered. When a new type like this is added to the game, they need to create some form of balance so it fits in smoothly with the other types.
---

#826 Posted: 20:22:06 13/06/2013
Found a video explaining the video some time ago.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#827 Posted: 16:53:33 14/06/2013
So, it looks like first gym is a bug type gym? Well, that gives me more of a reason to pick Fennekin. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#828 Posted: 19:50:17 14/06/2013
Wait!I just realized that now that Gardevoir is fairy she is even more kick a** and she can take down anything since it looks like most fairy attacks will be special.She will be a main member of my team for defo.
---
#829 Posted: 20:23:37 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
The official website has finally updated official artwork of the new pokemon announced in CoroCoro and they added some information about each one. So, we now know their english names.

Litleo:
The hot-blooded Litleo is always ready for a good fight! Its mane blazes with heat during battle, burning hotter and hotter the stronger its opponent.

Type: Fire/Normal
Height: 2' 00"
Weight: 29.8 lbs.

[User Posted Image]
In the wild, Litleo will venture out on its own to make its way in the world.
[User Posted Image]
Litleo can learn the new Noble Roar move, an intimidating move that will lower the target's Attack and Sp. Atk stats.
[User Posted Image]
_

Flabébé:
Another newly discovered Fairy-type Pokémon, Flabébé clings to a flower early on, and then cares for it for its entire life. Because of this, Flabébé may be found holding flowers of different colors.

Type:Fairy
Height: 0' 04"
Weight: 0.2 lbs.

[User Posted Image]
Flabébé can draw forth the power that lies within flowers and use it freely in moves.
[User Posted Image]
Fairy Wind is a new Fairy-type attack that Flabébé can learn. It's super effective against Dragon-type Pokémon!
[User Posted Image]
_

Scatterbug:
The Bug-type Scatterbug resides mostly in forests and wild plains. After Scatterbug has reached a high enough level, it will evolve into Spewpa.

Type: Bug
Height: 1' 00"
Weight: 5.5 lbs.

This Bug type uses the fur around its neck to control its body temperature.
[User Posted Image]
Scatterbug can survive in any area, regardless of climate.
[User Posted Image]
catterbug can learn the strategic String Shot move, which lowers the Speed of its target.
[User Posted Image]
_

Spewpa:
Spewpa is the middle Pokémon of this evolutionary chain. With enough experience gained from battle, Spewpa will eventually evolve into Vivillon.

Type: Bug
Height: 1' 00"
Weight: 18.5 lbs.

Spewpa gains a stiff carapace once it evolves from Scatterbug, so less forceful attacks will hardly make a scratch.
[User Posted Image]
Continue to battle and level up with Spewpa to make it evolve!
[User Posted Image]
Spewpa can learn the move Protect, which will protect the Pokémon from attacks for one turn.
[User Posted Image]
---

Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#830 Posted: 22:44:54 14/06/2013
I have the feeling Fairy will be weak to lots of things, Bug, Fire, Flying, ect, since it make sense in a way. Dragon does need more weaknesses though.
#831 Posted: 23:33:43 14/06/2013
AS the video said:

Weak to Poison.
Super-effective against Steel/Ice/Fighting/Dragon.
(Fairies)

And my two theories:

• There will be an Ice/Normal Type Pokemon revealed on smash tommorow.
Proof: We have Helioptile, a Electric/Normal Type, and now we have Litleo, a Fire/Normal-Type. No pokemon before have had Normal type as their secondary type, and we have the Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam, so through this logic we will get a small cute pokemon that is Ice/Normal type. The only problem I found is that Litleo is almost twice as heavy/tall as Helioptile.

• Fairy is Super-Effective against Dark-Type Pokemon.
Proof: Look back at the Fairy-Type Reveal video, look at how much Gardevoir did to Hydreigon! It is either Super-Effective/Neutral, and for certain: Dark Type are not Resistent/Immune to Fairy.
---
#832 Posted: 23:47:55 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Nice theories, I can't wait for Smash to see if you're correct. You bring up good points.

I would really like to see a new Ice/Normal type revealed, like you said.
---

isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#833 Posted: 02:37:30 15/06/2013
So would I....Im really just looking forward to getting this game in general! (Literally the day before Skylanders:Swap Force comes out......Oh, well, I guess I'll be saving my Christmas/B-day money in order to buy that game.....)
#834 Posted: 03:06:03 15/06/2013
Another theory:

• New Mewtowo Form!
Proof: The one we got is the 'Y' Version. [User Posted Image] See the deformed 'Y'? Well, this time on smash they'll reveal the X-Version! [User Posted Image]
---
#835 Posted: 03:50:41 15/06/2013
Neat.
kiz3000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#836 Posted: 10:39:31 15/06/2013
Except that the Y chromonsone is what makes someone Male.

Y = Male
X = Female

Gamefreak couldn't mess that up. Could they?
#837 Posted: 13:53:06 15/06/2013
How do you pronounce Flabébé?It looks like it has a fada,an Irish symbol that sometimes goes on vowels in certain cases in Irish (I know this because I am Irish).So I come to the conclusion that it is pronounced Flababa but can someone clarify it?
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5702
#838 Posted: 13:57:19 15/06/2013
It would be pronounced "Flabaebae", as those dashes above the e's indicate the sound "ae".
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#839 Posted: 14:25:56 15/06/2013
^Pretty much like French.......
right?
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#840 Posted: 00:14:41 16/06/2013
So who's planned to be on your team? I'm for sure going to have Froakie, Vivillon, Fletchling, and Littleo, plus a Fairy type, but I can't decide which one.... Conisdering Flabebe or Sylveon.

My idea of what's what in the Kalos Region:
[User Posted Image]
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:14 16/06/2013 by Dmcrocks
#841 Posted: 00:42:02 16/06/2013
Quote: zookinator
It would be pronounced "Flabaebae", as those dashes above the e's indicate the sound "ae".

So.......... Flababy?
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#842 Posted: 02:27:01 16/06/2013
I'm hoping, since they are already planning on changing past pokemon, that they make some obvious changes. One of the main ones being the Gothita evolution line. They are all so feminine. Yet they can still be male. They either need to make them female-only, or make some obvious gender differences(The boy can have one little bow on his neck, and look all snazzy in his cut little 'suit' instead of 'dress'. smilie) Also, I think Gardevoir needs to be if you have a Female Kirlia, and Gallade if you have a male. Not this whole Gallade if you use a stone on a guy, if not, dude in a dress. They also need to make more evident gender differences in Kirlia, so they aren't dudes in tutus and dresses.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#843 Posted: 02:32:08 16/06/2013
Maybe make the 'hair' on the sides of the head longer for the females and shorter for the males?
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5702
#844 Posted: 02:51:53 16/06/2013
^
^ AGREED!!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#845 Posted: 10:25:43 16/06/2013
My team so far is:
Froakie's final evo and if I don't like it Chespin's one
Vivillon (since I love bug types)
Noivern
Gardevoir
Littleo
A flying type that is not new to the game and if I don't like does Fletchling.

This is my team and I just noticed it is complete!smilieWell if I see someone else I like then I will say good bye to Noivern.
---
#846 Posted: 13:28:45 16/06/2013
My team
One of the final evolutions of one of the starters
Gardevoir
A new or old ghost type
A flying type
A pokemon i find cool
A pokemon i find cool
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#847 Posted: 16:34:15 16/06/2013
My team:

Chespin's Final Evo
Talonflame (Evolution)
Pokemon from previous generation that I personally find super awesome
Fairy Type-Maybe Sylveon (SO NO DRAGON CAN STAND BEFORE ME!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!)
Not sure about the last 2
First | Previous | Page 17 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me