Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 17 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#801 Posted: 22:16:26 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued with the work, and she watched the shore and then the sea. So many big, intimidating animals, just there to help her and the rest of the Haven resident. It really moved her. Shadow must know by now how many have always given her support. He already did one war and lost. Why such obsession? Why did he kept insisting on controlling the Haven? And what's worst, why does he continue to have followers? That was it! Sybil was sick and tired of always giving Shadow chances to redeem himself. That time when he returns, she was going to make sure he didn't leave the Haven alive.

The snow was put into the wagon in less than five minutes, and since they didn't get far up the mountain, the descent was fast and precise. Using a large leaf that Peepers pecked, it was placed on the wagon to prevent the snow from melting before they could reach Ravage's hole. He knew it wasn't going to last much on his prison anyway, but hoped the wolverine could take full advantage of it's cold before it became water.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#802 Posted: 22:27:55 23/04/2016
James continued to worry that they wouldn't make it back in time. Ravage continued to grow weaker by the minute.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#803 Posted: 23:44:54 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
After Peepers rushed Rose and Sayan, the snow was thrown into the hole without haste.
"Look out young one! Get out of the way!" Peepers warned, as the snow was being thrown. It was almost like a tiny avalanche, but it could hurt something as small as a warbler if it fell too hard.
---
#804 Posted: 23:57:39 23/04/2016
James got out of the way and Ravage got covered in snow. it took a few minutes for Ravage too but when he did he sat up and as the snow melted the blood began to wash off "w-w-what th-thi-this?" James smiled and said "it's called snow." Ravage then said "s-snow?" James nodded "yea that's right. now get into the snow, you'll feel better." Ravage did as instructed until he was covered in snow. he enjoyed the snow, it was cool and relaxing and it numbed the pain he felt a little. it was also very familiar to him but he didn't know why. "feeling better?" asked James. Ravage sat up having snow fall off of him as he nodded. "f-friend J-James h-h-help m-me, J-James g-good f-friend." he held his arm open James went up to Ravage and he scooped him up hugging him gently. James hugged back "I'm just happy you're okay."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#805 Posted: 00:15:59 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers saw this with a neutral expression, not knowing what to think. He had predator friends like Rose and Sayan, but he believed Ravage was just another Shadow. Now with his amnesia, he seemed as harmless as they come, so the middle aged warbler was trying to gather some hope for the wolverine and think he could become another Haven resident.

Sybil continued working, finally getting tired after an hour, and unaware of the excitement that was happening at the hole. She hated to be seen so small and puny, so she continued to put the remaining stakes and wishing Shadow could be there already to demonstrate how powerful her Haven has become and challenge him to dare penetrate it.
---
#806 Posted: 00:46:48 24/04/2016
James looked at the others while still in the hug and said "thanks guys for helping out. I'm very greateful." now melted the dried blod came off and Ravage got cleaner.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#807 Posted: 01:27:10 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers simply nodded, and perched on a nearby branch, still willing to keep an eye on him. There wasn't anything else to do for that matter, so he simply stayed put. That part of the forest was so empty. Not a single chirp from his kind at all, just insects flying around. That place was depressing and sad, which is why it was initially chosen to keep Shadow imprisoned. Now it seemed like something else with those two.

Nighttime was getting nearer than expected, but luckily, they were almost done at the beach. Sybil was getting very pleased with the results, but it was depressing to see her Haven looking like a war zone yet again. And even after the war was over, the drought was still going to be a problem. She missed so much life at the Haven before, so full of abundance and the constant avoidance of the incredibly playful orcas. She wondered how they were doing back at the Antarctica...
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8693
#808 Posted: 01:39:24 24/04/2016
"You think he could change Sayan?" Rose asked looking how gentley Ravage held James.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8691
#809 Posted: 01:52:28 24/04/2016
"I don't know... but it looks promising.," Sayan said overlooking the wolverine. He had to admit that the affection did seem to be genuine, though he hoped it wasn't only a temporary change of mind.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:16 24/04/2016 by redwes
#810 Posted: 02:08:22 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
With the sun disappearing into the horizon, Sybil believed it was time for all of them to rest.
"All right guys. Thank you so much for everything. It's time to rest now." she said to everyone present, wanting everyone to recover their energy as much as they could. She didn't want anyone to be tired just in case Shadow arrived that very night. There was still little to no work to be done, but Sybil thought it was enough now.

Somewhere around the ocean, Ami was returning to the Haven to report it's status to the orcas. But she was still one third of the way. It was going to be a long trip, but she was very sturdy, and not prone to distractions, so she was making good pace. The orcas at the Haven were desperate. Nice place or not, nothing could compare to their beloved lifestyle on the Haven waters, and even though it was too soon to assume the drought was over, they still wanted a report as soon as possible.
---
#811 Posted: 02:29:46 24/04/2016
"You're right Sybil. We will be ready when Shadow arrives." Zera said.
---
SC
#812 Posted: 02:33:56 24/04/2016
Ravage pirked up upon hearing Sayan's voice "S-Sa-Say-Sayan?" ravage gently set James down and started to walk blindly over towards Sayan since he saw Sayan's voice to be a voice of salvation. but he then realized he couldn't go to him so he stopped over by the opening. James came up next to Ravage and said "that's right. Sayan was one of the ones that helped you get better. his mate Rose also helped out." Ravage then said "R-R-Rose" James nodded "that's right, Rose. now what do you say when someone helps you?" Ravage sat their with a blank look considering he didn't know. "w-what?" James rolled his eyes and said "you say thank you silly. now go say thank you." Ravage nodded and turned to face the other and said "th-th-tha-thank y-y-y-you."

ooc: i'm surprise no said anything about his stuttering on every word he says lol
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#813 Posted: 02:59:05 24/04/2016
"You're welcome." Rose gentley said.
---
SC
#814 Posted: 03:02:45 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, we know what causes that, so there is no reason to question it smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"You're right Sybil. We will be ready when Shadow arrives." Zera said.

Sybil nodded, knowing that their preparations were more than enough. It was time to eliminate the Shadow threat once and for all.
"The keas will be surveying the ocean tonight. They will give the alarm if something happens." Sybil informed, wanting them to be ready for the parrot's calling should Shadow arrive tonight.
"Well, good night everyone. Crocux, Saris, see you tomorrow..." she said politely, wanting to assume she was going to see them tomorrow if the night is not interrupted. She then started to head to her tree to recover more sleeps, since plenty of them got interrupted that day. She was expecting Zera to follow her, since she welcomed her to stay near her tree. But she was unaware that, all that time, AJ had been on her tree and she never noticed.
---
#815 Posted: 03:06:43 24/04/2016
ooc: fair point lol

Crocux was already ahead of her since he fell asleep while painting the armor snoring loudly. Saris nodded "goodnight Sybil, we'll see you in the morning.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:49:43 24/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#816 Posted: 03:45:38 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil returned to her tree, and when she climbed it, she was not surprised at all when she saw AJ sleeping there. She thought he just got there, since she didn't feel him earlier. At least she wasn't going to sleep alone, but then felt extremely saddened when she remembered that Guardian use to do that. She really missed the cobra, and hoped he would get better soon so that she would have his company again.

The keas started to arrange themselves to do the watching. Mambo had already appointed the times they would be guarding the sea, so the first batch of parrots went there to start the job. Mambo and Cole were going to stay at Hunted island, since they were too tired to fly to the Haven, but luckily, Barloc gave them a place to stay.
---
#817 Posted: 03:55:26 24/04/2016
ooc: speaking of the snake

Guardian's condition improved somewhat in a sense. thanks to his new found will to fight for his life while his condition worsened it was getting worse as quickly as before. by morning he was planning on going back to haven wither he was better or not since he feels better then ever. but that was for morning for now he slept.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#818 Posted: 04:16:48 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil missed Guardian a lot, but that didn't stopped her from trying to get some sleep. She felt horrible when she didn't get any the night before, so she thought of cool, calming things so that she could be revitalized for the moment Shadow finally arrives.

In the Antarctica, things weren't different. The orcas continued with the same lives they created there, trying to do everything they could to forget how much they missed the Haven, but it was getting to be quite the challenge. Sometimes when they hunted, they let their prey go, being reminded that that's what they did to the Haven residents once they were done playing with them. Not that it mattered though. Their catches were so successful, many of them were starting to catch whatever they could for fun rather than feed. Cairo was noticing this, ao he and Ellen were keeping the pod under control, especially to make sure no one would become tempted to return home way ahead of schedule. They already lost Jhen on the way there, and they didn't want to make the same mistake again.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#819 Posted: 07:02:10 24/04/2016
AJ:
I snuggle up close to Sybil, wiping away any falling tears with a paw. The softness and warmth of my body, should calm her and help her sleep. I kiss her tenderly on the cheek as I say something small but straight from the heart, to her.
"Sybil; I'm here for you," I say before falling asleep against her side.
#820 Posted: 16:24:59 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was sleeping comfortably. Despite being extremely worried about Guardian, the fact of not being alone that night and having so many that supported her made her fall asleep like a ton of bricks. She didn't have any dreams or nightmares, but her subconsciousness was still active. For her thought was that after both the war and drought were over, and the orcas returned, she was going to make sure she and the rest of the residents had the happiest life possible.
---
#821 Posted: 20:28:49 24/04/2016
ooc: shall we time skip to the next day?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#822 Posted: 20:55:56 24/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes we can, but not for much. Remember that we depend on what Spyroconvexity will post for the next events.

It was still night. Perhaps two or three o'clock in the morning. Sybil couldn't sleep anymore, though she felt well rested already. She head to the beach to see how the surveillance was going... and when she reached the beach, some unexpected surprise welcomed her sight...

... it was Light Beach. It started precisely on that night. The spectacle that she fear could attract her guest to be at the mercy of the orcas, it was now starting on that dire time. The elephants and keas were watching from some other place at the beach, and they were taking the job seriously, though the keas at least couldn't help but to give an occasional glance at it, even if it was something they have seen before. The water wasn't as dangerous as before with the orcas being helped by the sharks, but with such blinding light, it became harder to see the horizon for anything approaching...
---
#823 Posted: 22:41:42 24/04/2016
"Sayan it's light Beach. I wanted to go see it." Rose said.

Meanwhile Shadow was very near both islands. "We shall attack the stronghold of the Haven. First secure the warter said then the beach then the rest of the islands." Shadow said as he sent a scouting party ahead.

"Lord Shadow they have allies of other Komodos and sharks. They have white stripes on them." The scouts said.

"Then we shall paint ourselves the same color. Pretend we are with them then attack when they least expect it." Shadow said. "Attack Hunted Island first."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:19 24/04/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#824 Posted: 22:44:19 24/04/2016
ooc: well I get that but it's only until morning. but yea I get that.

in spite of the light Crocux continued to sleep. poor Saris couldn't get him to move even if he tried. so Saris decided to spend the night their with Crocux. unlike Crocux Saris was a light sleeper and as soon as the lights came on he woke up to view the spectical. he saw Sybil come by and said "good evening Sybil. I see that you couldn't sleep." Crocux since he always snored in his sleep was snoring like a chainsaw. "as you can tell I couldn't sleep ether but who could when old Crocux here snores like a chainsaw? the beach sure is beautiful tonight isn't it?"

edit: ooc: never mind guess poor Guardian is gonna be busy soon.

at Hunted guardian slept soundly blissfully unaware of Shadow's arrival.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:49:20 24/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#825 Posted: 00:55:30 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: You guys posted a lot almost at the same time smilie smilie

"Yes, it is. This happens every year for several weeks. It is called Light Beach." Sybil explained, trying to ignore Crocux's earthquake of a snore.
"At first, I was worried about it since it could attract many of you to the water and put you at risk of the orcas staying here." Sybil expressed, knowing that they were safe from them for now.
"But it is so distracting. It is beautiful and relaxing, but distracting. Shadow could arrive during the day, but knowing him, I think he will try to arrive during a nighttime to take advantage of the dark. And with Light Beach on, not only is it distracting, but it makes the horizon harder to see." she analyzed, hating the fact that, one way or another, Light Beach came in an inopportune time. A spectacle that was suppose to bring relaxation and fun could become their own perdition...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:38 25/04/2016 by Felines
#826 Posted: 01:54:23 25/04/2016
Saris nodded "indeed. I may not know Shadow personally but tactically speaking I would use this time to take Hunted Island. it's less heavily guarded farther away for us so it will take longer for us to react, and since our only means of medical attention is their it would be cut off so if someone got hurt and we would need an expert to help that would be completely impossible to get. not to mention it would be the last thing for us to expect since we're assuming he'll attack Haven first so we've been focusing all of our efforts into defending Haven and not to any other possibilities of what he may do."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#827 Posted: 02:08:45 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt horrible when she realized Saris was making sense. Shadow was originally from Hunted island, and based on what happened last time, he seemed to love antagonizing the cockatoos.
"You're right. We must protect Hunted island first." she said, agreeing, and immediately went to where the elephants were sitting.
"Bjorn, Anvor. One of you must swim to Hunted island at once and protect that island. And once of you warblers, go there. Find Whirlpool and Jack and warn them." Sybil urged, with one of the sentry warblers flying off immediately.

However, even though Hunted island didn't have the protective stakes like the Haven, nor the armors, the cockatoos were still prepared for Shadow's arrival. Just as they planned, they covered their tree in both thorns and fire ants, covering the part below the branches with a sticky sap to prevent both the ants and the Komodo dragons from reaching their nests. They didn't want armor since it could obstruct their flight. Cole and Mambo were taking turns on watching the horizon. As for Whirlpool, he used improvised wheels to move the "beds" where his patients were deeper into the burrow. His home was a very complicated maze after all, but if by any chance a Komodo dragon found their way to them, he had some sort of powder that could temporary blind the attacker, giving them time to escape.
---
#828 Posted: 02:27:21 25/04/2016
Jack did his best to help Whirlpool and in the worst case scenario he always had his knife with him. and he was reassured by the fact that Shi and Sozen haven't left yet so Sozen could use the electricity of his to ward off the attackers.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#829 Posted: 02:38:35 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool had faced Komodo dragons before, and even though he was great at fighting, he was too peaceful to look forward to the reptile's arrival. It saddened him so much how somebody could become so deeply obsessed with something as silly as supreme control, but he supposed some creatures simply couldn't help it. One thing was for certain; if Shadow or any of his subordinate dared to attack either Guardian or Sunflame, he was going to fight like a savage beast. There was nothing he hated more than those who attacked the ones that couldn't defend themselves.
---
#830 Posted: 02:39:56 25/04/2016
Soon a few komodos arrived on Hunted Island undetected. "Lord Shadow wants us to take this island and some hostages if they try to kill us. Now move!" The komodos then went into the jungle and headed right to Whirlpools den. Having white stripes they would be easily taken as help. "Mr. Whirlpool are you home?"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:41 25/04/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#831 Posted: 02:50:42 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Since Whirlpool was deeper into the burrow in that nearly impenetrable maze, all he could hear was muffling.
"... S... Stay." he ordered Jack, wanting to investigate what was outside. It could be one of his cockatoo friend, or maybe one of the keas to give a report. Still at his burrow, but close enough to take a look, he was at first startled by the Komodo dragon's face, but when he saw the white stripes, he was easily fooled.
"...Yes...?" he said, getting off the burrow and believing Sybil sent some of the Komodo dragon allies to guard their island, not to mention that the dragon that called him knew his name, fooling him even further.

At the Haven, just as Sybil had predicted, Light Beach didn't let them see a thing. And since Cole and Mambo got distracted by Light Beach at the horizon, they didn't see the invading Komodo dragons arriving. It didn't help that they were both expecting some sort of noise once they arrived, which never happened. They were being invaded right now and nobody had even noticed.
---
#832 Posted: 02:59:40 25/04/2016
"We were sent to guard you and your patience." The komodo said. "Can you show us where they are? So we can better protect you and them."
---
SC
#833 Posted: 03:07:40 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool was confused when the dragon said patient, in singular form, but then he assumed that Sybil didn't tell them about Sunflame, being too worried about Guardian in particular.
"T...to...too big..." Whirlpool said, thanking them for their offer, but where he moved Sunflame and and Guardian, it was in a place much smaller than before, so if a Komodo dragon entered, it will get the place too cramped.
---
#834 Posted: 03:10:33 25/04/2016
Saris nodded "indeed. what's more so is that they may try to act quietly to avoid detection. if that were the case then, if it were me, I'd send a scouting party to see what's up and since we have markings on our troops I'd put the same ones on my men to avoid being detected and be confused as an ally to avoid any commotion."

Jack nodded in understanding finding it best to trust Whirlpool.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#835 Posted: 03:59:52 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's too much assumption for someone who doesn't know Shadow, don't you think?

"I don't think so. How can they know how we shielded and painted our army? Nobody could know that without being caught." Sybil expressed, though wondered that if the case was that extreme, Shadow either had a flying spy or there was a traitor. She didn't want to think the worst, so she continued to look at the horizon, trying not to be distracted by Light Beach. Though it was futile. Even if it was daytime, they still won't be able to see a thing, since Hunted island was nothing but a dot out there.

At Hunted island, the warbler that Sybil sent arrived. He knew the cockatoo tree by mental map rather than vision, since he couldn't see very well in the dark. He didn't even noticed he flew just above enemy sharks, and since Mambo and Cole were sort of blinded by the rays of light that Light Beach was emitting from below, they couldn't see him either.
---
#836 Posted: 04:32:32 25/04/2016
Saris shrugged "well that's just what I would do in Shadow's position. tactically speaking it's a perfect plan of attack but pulling it off well we've been so preoccupied with preparing I don't think we've been keeping an eye open for spies."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#837 Posted: 04:46:51 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Saris wasn't making Sybil feel any better. Now she was extremely worried that they were not as prepared as they thought.
"Do you think so? Do you think one of the sharks or Komodo dragons helping us is actually a traitor?" Sybil asked, not wanting to believe that was so. But both Komodo dragons and sharks were very unpredictable, and one of them could be indeed working for Shadow behind everybody's back. If that was the case, they were all at a huge disadvantage. If the traitor reported to Shadow everything that they had been doing, then they lost the element of surprise completely, which meant terrible danger for them. It was getting hard to Sybil not to panic thinking about all that...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8691
#838 Posted: 05:00:21 25/04/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sayan it's light Beach. I wanted to go see it." Rose said.

"I know...," Sayan said realizing that they would have to miss it. He rubbed his head against Rose's-- comforting the tiger.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:00:55 25/04/2016 by redwes
#839 Posted: 07:06:59 25/04/2016
As Anvor goes to Hunted island, Bjorn stays with Sybil. As he hears of a spy or traitor he pauses for a moment. Then with a smile he speaks.
"Then we use symbols and code words for our orders. Here let me give you an idea of what I mean, he says grabbing a stick, with his trunk, he starts to draw and write in the sand.

AJ:
Back in Sybil's tree, I slowly stretch and wake as Sybil left. It still being night, I look out of hole and see her. With an adorable yawn, I join her, sitting quietly beside her.
#840 Posted: 13:40:06 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Listening to Bjorn, Sybil didn't notice Saris wasn't her only company.
"That is a great idea Bjorn. But..." she started to say, finding a fatal flaw on his idea.
"But if the traitor is still within us, then he or she would learn the signs as well and report back to Shadow, and we would still be back where we started. We must find who the traitor is first before we can put that plan into motion... if there is a traitor to begin with." Sybil commented, having analyzed the entire situation. Although it was all just speculation for now, Sybil still acknowledged, with a lot of anxiety, that Saris could be right, and knowing how intelligent Shadow is, he could have infiltrated one of his own along with Zera to spy on them. The trouble was, who in that mountain of sharks and Komodo dragons was betraying them? if there was somebody of the sort since nobody could be sure...
---
#841 Posted: 14:27:24 25/04/2016
Saris shrugged "all good questions but given how Crocux barricaded the beach even if we had a traitor Shadow's forces would be forced to get filtered through the opening in the berracade, and since only one or two can go through at a time it should be easy to take them down. but right now it's pure speculation and fussing over it wont do us any good now. for now all we can do is wait and see when Shadow makes his first move."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#842 Posted: 14:58:22 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"But we put the barricade just yesterday. Zera and the others have been here for three days now." Sybil explained, knowing that before the barricade, whoever was the traitor had free access to the ocean.
"And... what's worst... what if Shadow had a flying spy as well? He already lost one war, I fear to think what things he could have done to make sure that never happens again." Sybil expressed, hating Shadow even more. If only she could have known that at that very moment, they were already being invaded, and in their most important, delicate place of all...
---
#843 Posted: 15:12:34 25/04/2016
Saris nodded "true but like I said if we spend too much time worrying about it then all that will do is put us at a disadvantage."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#844 Posted: 16:44:06 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil almost told off Saris for being him who initially brought her that worry, but he didn't say anything.
"Well, we must wait until morning. I don't want to wake up Zera. I think I have an idea on how we are going to find whoever is the traitor." Sybil said, having thought of that for a while. She firmly believed the if Shadow came, somebody was bound to see him, which is why she wasn't suspecting anything happening now.
---
#845 Posted: 16:49:25 25/04/2016
"assuming their is a traitor that is. but please do go on." said Saris.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#846 Posted: 17:35:46 25/04/2016
"I'm with you all the way, Sybil. The sooner we find our spy or traitor, the better. One thing for sure we need to keep control of the waters around the island. I think it may be time to send a certain falcon to bring a certain sea ally again. Then even with Shadow's allies, the waters will be ours," Bjorn says, confidently, not yet noticing me either.
#847 Posted: 18:43:10 25/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I will tell the keas to keep a close watch as well. They have good night vision. The warblers can't see very well in the dark, but they can be our day sentries." Sybil suggested, knowing that the keas were very generous and would agree, and the warblers were so numerous, many of them were bound to help them.
"Alright then guys. Here is my plan; in order to find the traitor, we need to berate Shadow's name as much as we can. If the spy or traitor is very loyal to Shadow, he is bound to flinch if we start talking very bad about his or her master. Remember, talk bad about him, not about his species." Sybil explained, believing that if somebody was following somebody as demented and obsessed as Shadow, must be too loyal to him to keep it up, so she trusted that whoever was betraying them, that considering if Saris's prediction is correct, then the traitor will discover itself with that plan.

At Hunted island, Cole and Mambo were getting rather tired with Light Beach. It was a beautiful spectacle and everything, but as keas, they were very prone of getting bored with the same thing if they stayed at it for too long. So, wanting to take a small dip of the water, it was then that they noticed the invading sharks stranded on the shore. Like Whirlpool, they thought it was one of their own when they saw the paint.
"Good evening y'all. Is everything all right?" Mambo asked, thinking it was weird how they would simply stay there near the shore.
---
#848 Posted: 18:53:28 25/04/2016
Saris nooded "yea espcally since I'm basically a giant kamodo dragon myself. lets just hope that I'm wrong."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#849 Posted: 19:00:23 25/04/2016
"That sounds good to me, Sybil. We must make haste, we never know when Shadow, will arrive. We need to be ready when he does," Bjorn says watching ocean.
#850 Posted: 20:29:45 25/04/2016
"Hello. All is all right. We were sent here to protect the island." One of them said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 17 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me