Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 165 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 302 303 304
Survivor (GAME OVER) [CLOSED]
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#8201 Posted: 02:25:04 25/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY MY COMPUTER ALWAYS LAGGED AT NIGHT! IT WAS THE GOD DAMN LAMP THAT I ALWAYS TURN ON AT NIGHT!

Raging at a lamp again I see...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8202 Posted: 02:34:27 25/08/2013
The fumes quickly become too overwhelming for Sparxis and she passes out. The bright light of Antastom's warp device consumes her. The other 5 captives look at each other. No one wants to say anything, for fear that it could cause them any more harm with the harsh atmosphere. DragonCamo looks at Ash, who seems to have no idea what is going on and humming to herself. "You dolt, at this rate you're going to go down next!" DragonCamo scolds. He suddenly gasps for air and lets out a violent cough before passing at.

"Cooooool, do that again!" Ash squees, before she collapses on top of DragonCamo. CommanderGame, Seiki and BrutalBash are remaining. Seiki snickers at the sight of Ash lying on DragonCamo.

"Heh, they're my new OTP." He sniggers. His eyes widen as he realizes his throat has started burning. Seiki clasps his hands over his throat and coughs violently, but to no avail. He soon blacks out and is warped away. CommanderGame and BrutalBash stare each other down. CommanderGame's face starts to go red. BrutalBash raises an eyebrow curiously as CommanderGame sinks onto his knees and lets out a gasp before his eyes roll back in his head and he too gets warped away.

"Whoa, what just happened?" BrutalBash asks aloud before his field of vision goes completely white.
*~*~*~*~*
Phylax Nebula Outpost
Play & Repeat

BrutalBash is dumped onto the asteroid, where he sees the other captives have regained consciousness. "I believe at least some congratulations are in order." Antastom proclaims as his webcam circles down to face his hostages. "For zat is ze longest time I have ever seen any fleshy creature like jou last on zat moon. Clearly jour stamina is better zan I imagined." He giggles cheerfully. "But I'm afraid ve muzt cover business, no?"

"Yeah, yeah, another person to kill." Seiki grumbles.

"Jou take all the fun out of being evil." Antastom sighs. His scanner pops out and runs along all the players. "Hmmm... interesting. ASH STARKINDLE!"

"The square root of pickle is cumquat!" Ash squeaks in a delighted tone.

"Jou don't even realize zat I am going to kill jou now, do you?" The villain groans.

"Oh! Oh! Is it my turn to become a rocket ship. Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya!" She cheers as she jumps up and down excitedly.

"Oh bruzzer..." Antastom mutters as the webcam blast Ash, sending her hurtling into space. "I am amazed jou didn't find her zat vorsless." The villain exclaims to his hostages. "Perhaps she vas merely obfuscating ztupidity." He mutters to himself.

"Your guess is as good as ours." Seiki sneers.

"Vell, now only members of vone team remains. Clearly jou vere ze superior subjects. But I only have a place for vone of jou." Antastom explains.

"Wait, you want one of us for something?" DragonCamo asks.

"CURSE MY LACK OF AN INNER MONOLOGUE!" Antastom screams. The webcam warps everyone away.
*~*~*~*~*
Kyprax Maximum Security Prison, Planet Vicegrin
Play & Repeat

The warp deposits each of the captives in individual prison cells. "H-Hey! What's the big idea?" CommanderGame gasps. "And I can't believe it took me this long into the flavor text to get a line." He whines.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhh... velcome to ze univerze's most dangerous prison." Antastom announces over a PA system. "Today ve test your patience in a big vay." He announces.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Seiki screams as he sinks to his knees.

"Jeez, what was that about?" BrutalBash asks.

"I just realized I forgot to TiVo the premiere of the new Digimon." Seiki sobs.

"Oh, I thought you were responding to the fact that there are these keypads in the cell, and it looks like the only way out is through trial and error." BrutalBash explains.

"Wait, really?" Seiki asks. BrutalBash nods. Seiki sinks to his knees, looks up to the ceiling, and screams, "SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

Ash Starkindle has been eliminated! We are down to the Final 5!
Votals

Ash Starkindle (4): DragonCamo, SPARXisAWESOME, BrutalBash101, CommanderGame
Seiki (2): Seiki, Ash Starkindle

Remaining Renegades
DragonCamo (Ex-Phantom Captain)
Seiki
SPARXisAWESOME
CommanderGame (Survived elimination night 9)
BrutalBash101

Lost… in… SPACE!
crystalhero37 (Eliminated night 1)
DummyZ (Eliminated via tiebreak night 2)
Bravo101 (Captain, eliminated night 3)
Hot Dog 542 (Eliminated night 4)
Underian (Swapped night 5, eliminated night 6)
somePerson (Eliminated night 7)
King_Pika (Swapped night 5, eliminated night 8)
HotDogAndZap (Eliminated in place of CommanderGame night 9)
Rand O M (Eliminated via tiebreak night 9)
parisruelz12 (Eliminated night 10)
slambam104 (Eliminated night 11)
Mrmorrises (Eliminated night 12)
Ash Starkindle (Eliminated night 13)

It is now Day 14!
Today's game mode is Try, Try Again!

Tomorrow, I'm going to post a brain teaser. You will have an unlimited number of guesses to solve it. Each incorrect guess will be tallied. The player who can solve 5 brain teasers with the fewest number of guesses will win. You will PM your guesses, and all subsequent brain teasers will be sent through PM. It will start tomorrow!

Author's Note: And now you know why I will only host all-stars/reunion seasons. The advantage the season 1 players have is now pretty obvious. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:47 25/08/2013 by HIR
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#8203 Posted: 02:38:51 25/08/2013
Hmm....im sorry, but Ash ain't my type. I like my women like I like my coffee.

I don't like coffee
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#8204 Posted: 02:42:28 25/08/2013
Who didn't see that coming. <.<
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#8205 Posted: 02:44:10 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ha. Rand, Paris, Slambam, Morris, then Ash.

Ha. Well screw you guys too. Hope your alliance Season 1 final 5 is fun I guess.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#8206 Posted: 02:44:23 25/08/2013
RIP team specters. Well, at least I got 2nd place amongst us.
#8207 Posted: 02:47:47 25/08/2013
We did our best...
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#8208 Posted: 02:49:25 25/08/2013
I want to note, I have work tomorrow and won't be home until like 5pm Central. If I'm lucky, a little sooner.

Also, I LOVE me in the Flavor Text. smilie But Digimon? Really?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8209 Posted: 02:49:33 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
HDAZ was the first eliminated Phantom since Underian and is yet to be succeeded.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
#8210 Posted: 02:55:13 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Also, Digimon Fusion/Xros Wars debuts in the US Sept 7, so that line is humorous.
---
#8211 Posted: 02:58:21 25/08/2013
Hmm....im sorry, but Ash ain't my type. I like my women like I like my coffee.

I don't like coffee

But I'm not a woman smilie I'm the youngest in AS, if anything. I feel discriminated against.
Rip team ;______;
#8212 Posted: 02:59:40 25/08/2013
Yo, KP, im going to work on that piece you thought you were going to make the beginning of Season 3.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8213 Posted: 03:03:32 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Yo, KP, im going to work on that piece you thought you were going to make the beginning of Season 3.

What?
---
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#8214 Posted: 03:28:54 25/08/2013
Yeah Phantom's are Final 5!

But I don't get what HIR means by "We know his type of questions."

I wanna get a better position then in S1, meaning 2nd Place or Winner.

And K_P, you could probably be in here, the Final 5, but you wanted a transfer ^.^
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#8215 Posted: 03:42:28 25/08/2013
I would've eliminated DC first but well.
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#8216 Posted: 03:45:23 25/08/2013
Who's left?
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#8217 Posted: 03:51:03 25/08/2013
Quote: Bash28
Who's left?

Remaining Renegades
DragonCamo (Ex-Team Phantom Captain)
Seiki
SPARXisAWESOME
CommanderGame (Survived Elimination Night 9)
BrutalBash101

All of these are Phantom's.Meaning they're all from Season 1.
#8218 Posted: 03:59:23 25/08/2013
Quote: King_Pika
I love how Six of the Flaming Spyros are in All-Stars.

also, I think that it's a cool idea to have this.

I came up with Headcanon events for the opening.

Seiki glides around using a Keyblade while Bravo rides a Dragonite. The Keyblade and a Dragon Claw collide.
DC hides in a tree as his rival appears. He uses a bow as his rival jumps and avoids.

KP *cough*
and i love how during Season 2, Rand, Ash, and DummyZ were talking about how they were going to eliminate me first *snicker*
rand and Ash also wanted Seiki gone
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#8219 Posted: 11:32:43 25/08/2013
@DC- Yeah, I realize you won by items.

MAH THEORY WAS CORRECT!
#8220 Posted: 13:57:33 25/08/2013
FIRST QUESTION!
You are in a dark room with a candle, a wood stove, and a gas lamp. You only have one match. What do you light first?

Remember, each guess will add a point to your score. Person with the fewest guesses will win!
---
#8221 Posted: 14:17:10 25/08/2013
YAY RIDDLES!

Sent in my answer!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#8222 Posted: 14:29:56 25/08/2013
Wasn't this on Proffesor Layton?
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#8223 Posted: 16:36:12 25/08/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
Yeah Phantom's are Final 5!

But I don't get what HIR means by "We know his type of questions."

I wanna get a better position then in S1, meaning 2nd Place or Winner.

And K_P, you could probably be in here, the Final 5, but you wanted a transfer ^.^

And if he hadn't quit that competition. Honestly I would not have voted for him if he hadn't done it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:56 25/08/2013 by Rand O M
#8224 Posted: 22:28:51 25/08/2013
Sorry I'm late, work and all.

Anywho, answer is sent.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8225 Posted: 22:43:37 25/08/2013
Oh, KP, in the flavor text and stuff for S4, since there was already TS, you can call me Slug.
#8226 Posted: 00:36:07 26/08/2013
Also, what will most likely happen now that school is starting is that the remaining challenges will simply give you all the questions at once. I didn't want to do that too much initially cause I wanted there to be some variety, but now that we're getting toward the end I see no reason to prolong days.

Also, those of you who played this season and were eliminated, don't go anywhere. I still need you for something!
---
#8227 Posted: 00:38:40 26/08/2013
Quote: HIR
Also, what will most likely happen now that school is starting is that the remaining challenges will simply give you all the questions at once. I didn't want to do that too much initially cause I wanted there to be some variety, but now that we're getting toward the end I see no reason to prolong days.

Also, those of you who played this season and were eliminated, don't go anywhere. I still need you for something!

Nooo HIR smilie
#8228 Posted: 00:39:56 26/08/2013

Yay! We still have a purpose in this world.
#8229 Posted: 00:43:15 26/08/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises

Technically not this world, your currently rocketing through space.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8230 Posted: 00:44:17 26/08/2013

No. His heart is sealed away in my lab of evil stuff.
---
#8231 Posted: 00:44:59 26/08/2013
I bet either BB, CG, DC, SiA, or Seiki will win.
#8232 Posted: 00:45:14 26/08/2013
Quote: Seiki

Solution: Your lab of evil stuff in space.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:33 26/08/2013 by Mrmorrises
#8233 Posted: 00:46:18 26/08/2013

Actually, it's in Radiant Garden. A world completely different than this one. >.>
---
#8234 Posted: 00:46:18 26/08/2013

*le gasp*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8235 Posted: 00:54:23 26/08/2013
Can I ripoff DC?

Ash was running to the Cornucopia in hopes of getting extra supplies. Lucky hir (Bad pun intended), she found a watermelon. What she didn't know was, BB threw a knife in her forehead. Boom!
#8236 Posted: 00:56:37 26/08/2013
Quote: Troll Slug

Hmm....
three ECs and 2 FSs.....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8237 Posted: 01:00:13 26/08/2013

Hmm....
three ECs and 2 FSs.....

Wait, all 3 EC's are STILL here?smilie
#8238 Posted: 01:02:28 26/08/2013
Technically, the final four from season 1 is still here. There's a possibility of the exact same four people making it to the final four as in season 1! XP
---
#8239 Posted: 01:02:56 26/08/2013
Quote: CommanderGame

Hmm....
three ECs and 2 FSs.....

Wait, all 3 EC's are STILL here?smilie

We had a 4th, CH, but well....
---
#8240 Posted: 01:36:42 26/08/2013
Can I ripoff DC?

Ash was running to the Cornucopia in hopes of getting extra supplies. Lucky hir (Bad pun intended), she found a watermelon. What she didn't know was, BB threw a knife in her forehead. Boom!

Woo hoo. A reminder of how I failed my team. I'm sorry Specters. I feel horrible for letting you guys down.
#8241 Posted: 01:41:21 26/08/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Can I ripoff DC?

Woo hoo. A reminder of how I failed my team. I'm sorry Specters. I feel horrible for letting you guys down.

You did your best...Everyone did...
#8242 Posted: 01:43:27 26/08/2013
Quote: slambam104
Can I ripoff DC?

I know. I just feel bad for failing the Specters.
Well, have fun trying to eliminate each other Phantoms.
#8243 Posted: 01:49:53 26/08/2013

This is the S1'ers job now.
Consider it a rematch.Dis' time DC ain't taking the prize.
#8244 Posted: 01:51:01 26/08/2013

You didn't fail us.
#8245 Posted: 02:18:10 26/08/2013
Above a forest, Seiki appears gliding around on a keyblade. He heard of a rare gem lay somewhere in the forest. The gem was said to grant any one a wish. He watched from the sky, looking for the gem and others who wanted the gem. Suddenly, a ferocious roar explodes from the forest, making birds escape from the trees into the air. Seiki turns to see a light orange figure burst from the foliage and head towards him. His eyes widen as he learns of the creatures name, a Dragonite. On top of that Dragonite, a warrior who won last year, Bravo. Seiki locks eyes with Bravo, both determined to find the gem first. Dragonite let out another roar, and charged at Seiki. "Dragonite, DRAGON CLAW!" exclaimed Bravo. Seiki brought down his key blade to deflect the blow. Dragon Claw and the key blade clashed in mid air, repeating the quick slashes and deflections. Just as Dragonite prepared another Dragon Claw and Seiki readied his blade, the glint of an arrow startled both, making each quickly avoid the arrow which shot straight past their heads. Hiding in the shadows of the tree, was DragonCamo, bow at the ready. As quickly as the arrow was reveled, the sound of wizzing made the others react quickly, the arrow barley missing Bravo's Dragonite. "Dragonite, HYPER BEAM!" Bravo yelled. Black energy formed around and in Dragonites mouth, later formed into a deadly laser shot at DragonCamo. DragonCamo quickly jumps tree to tree as the beam moved closer to him, destroying the trees behind him. He quickly turned around, pulling an arrow with an iced tip, and shot it quickly at Dragonite. Bravo could not get Dragonite to move before the arrow sunk into his Pokemon's body. It cried out in pain but stood it's ground. Bravo soothed it, then looked down and glared at a smirking DragonCamo. DragonCamo was about to say something, but his ears perked up as he heard a sound. He gasped and jumped to the bottom of the tree, dodging the spear by inches. He grunted as he hit the dirt. He stood quickly, already loading an arrow when he saw a face hidden by darkness. They slowly stepped into the light, to reveal the person was none other than DummyZ.

I shall write the next part later ^.^
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:21:30 26/08/2013 by DragonCamo
#8246 Posted: 02:19:12 26/08/2013
Alright, let's get us some results!

SPARXisAWESOME was 8 guesses in, but only on the 2nd question. Then someone solved all 5 faster and knocked her out of contention!

Likewise, BrutalBash101 got tripped up by the 2nd question and, having reached 9 guesses, was knocked out of the challenge.

Seiki ran into trouble right off the bat, and had accumulated 5 guesses before even attempting the second question. One guess in to that one, and Seiki found himself out.

Which leaves CommanderGame and DragonCamo. Which one walked away with the victory? Well... the answer is simple. Neither one did... yet, anyway. That's right, we've got us an old fashioned darkSpyro tie. Both needed only 6 guesses to make it through the 5 riddles. So, it's time for a the tiebreaker!

Let's make a deal!
CommanderGame, you currently have 1 reward item. The tiebreaker is therefore going to be your decision. You may choose to give up your current reward item in exchange for immunity and today's reward. Or, you may choose to keep it, and give immunity to DragonCamo, and you will be awarded bonus points for tomorrow's challenge, if applicable.
---
#8247 Posted: 02:24:39 26/08/2013
Alright, let's get us some results!

SPARXisAWESOME was 8 guesses in, but only on the 2nd question. Then someone solved all 5 faster and knocked her out of contention!

Likewise, BrutalBash101 got tripped up by the 2nd question and, having reached 9 guesses, was knocked out of the challenge.

Seiki ran into trouble right off the bat, and had accumulated 5 guesses before even attempting the second question. One guess in to that one, and Seiki found himself out.

Which leaves CommanderGame and DragonCamo. Which one walked away with the victory? Well... the answer is simple. Neither one did... yet, anyway. That's right, we've got us an old fashioned darkSpyro tie. Both needed only 6 guesses to make it through the 5 riddles. So, it's time for a the tiebreaker!

Let's make a deal!
CommanderGame, you currently have 1 reward item. The tiebreaker is therefore going to be your decision. You may choose to give up your current reward item in exchange for immunity and today's reward. Or, you may choose to keep it, and give immunity to DragonCamo, and you will be awarded bonus points for tomorrow's challenge, if applicable.

If I choose to keep my reward, does DC get today's reward?
#8248 Posted: 02:31:47 26/08/2013
Of course, it's part of winning the challenge, after all.
---
#8249 Posted: 02:31:49 26/08/2013
Oh..great
---
Gay 4 GARcher
First | Previous | Page 165 of 304 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 302 303 304

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me