Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#751 Posted: 20:19:49 04/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool stood guard for a few minutes. But he decided he was too tired and began to dig. He did the hole deeper than he anticipated, and he believed it was because his new company made him nervous. Cats were nocturnal after all, and he didn't want to take any risks.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8849
#752 Posted: 21:24:23 04/06/2014
Not wanting to make anyone nervous and having had a long day himself, Sayan walked towards the small cave. He glanced at Rose and at Whirlpool before laying down in front of the cave.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#753 Posted: 01:26:43 06/06/2014 | Topic Creator
While the three, or four of them if Speckles was counted, were sound asleep, the Haven was full of movement. Sybil only manage to doze off for a while. At least she was nocturnal, kind of, and she was on a stroll up the trees with Peepers.

"That's the news miss Sybil. Yodel has made a miraculous reappearance. He has returned to the tree." Peepers said to her as he was flying besides her.
"Yodel doesn't worry me anymore. If he wants to be a jerk, then let him. What I am really concerned about is how that stupid, slithering mini Godzilla managed to form a pact with those meddling dingoes." Sybil explained, remaining high up the trees to avoid confrontation with Shadow and the canines.

The sound of the foliage was loud as she moved from tree to tree, but at least neither of them could get her there. Plus Rose was safe on the other island...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#754 Posted: 23:05:46 07/06/2014
OOC: Alright, that's the end of it. I'm free now.
Yes, I meant "Peepers"; silly me.

By the time the sun had reached the horizon, Scout had taken the reptile to a small oasis with frail palm trees and a rather skimpy waterhole. The little dingo informed the nearby, shaggy healers of Shadow's wound and they approached him to care of it.

--

Speckles had crawled off of Sayan while he laid down, circling around the somewhat frantic Whirlpool.
"Are you OK down there? That's a pretty deep hole."
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8777
#755 Posted: 17:35:35 08/06/2014
Shadow made a slight hiss as the healers approached him. "Be careful with my face now."
---
SC
#756 Posted: 02:48:59 13/06/2014
ooc: Bump!
---
SC
#757 Posted: 03:05:01 13/06/2014
OOC: We need to wait for Felines.
---
#758 Posted: 03:06:40 13/06/2014
Ooc: She may of forgotten about the RP.
---
SC
#759 Posted: 03:08:06 13/06/2014
OOC: She's offline and has been since the 6th.
---
#760 Posted: 22:42:35 15/06/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm back! Sorry I was away for so long. My folks and I were doing some internal tourism and I wasn't allowed to bring the laptop. To make it up, this week, I am going to do a new artwork of Whirlpool and the cockatoos, and include Shadow in the old one. Please, my apologies for the absence, I want this RP to last as long as possible.

A few days have passed, and Sybil was as restless as ever. Thankfully, she hasn't come face to face with the dangerous predators, but unfortunately, she hasn't managed to find Royal, Chica, or the elephants anywhere either. Where they were taking refugee like Sayan and Rose and didn't told her, or did they abandon the Haven now that it wasn't safe anymore? Sayan did that a long time ago, but for a different reason.

Those last days, the poor civet was weak. She needed the bird's assistance now more than ever. She even went as far as to make a deal with Yodel; if the keas changed their minds and wanted to return to the haven, they were forbidden to take his tree again. She didn't had much choice. He was the only warbler of that cryptic place. She was even thiking of something even more crazy, and probably stupid... she wanted to find Shadow and the dingoes to try to negotiate, and even though she knew it was almost like suicide, she was growing too desperate...
---
#761 Posted: 02:49:48 17/06/2014
The next morning Rose woke up in her cave. She yawned as she got up her fur was messy indicating she sleept well.
---
SC
#762 Posted: 04:38:41 17/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"Any sign of them?" Sybil asked from top of a tree.
"No way. And I hope you realized in time how stupid this plan is. And here I was thinking that recruiting carnivorous parrots was your stupidest idea ever." a warbler answered. It was Yodel! He was helping Sybil find the rest of her guests or if there were any signs of the conspirators. Even though he disliked Sybil a lot, he, like all of his fellow birds, were aware of the threat at hand...
---
#763 Posted: 04:43:08 17/06/2014
Sayan was still seemingly asleep in front of the cave. He didn't normally oversleep, but the previous day had been especially long and he wasn't entirely comfortable sleeping out in the open.
---
#764 Posted: 02:20:17 18/06/2014
"Hey Sayan wake up!" Rose said.
---
SC
#765 Posted: 04:21:09 18/06/2014
"Urg... I'm.. up. I'm up.," Sayan said as he got up and looked at Rose. Contrary to the tiger, the amur leopard didn't get quite as much sleep as he had hoped.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:22:06 18/06/2014 by redwes
#766 Posted: 04:43:17 18/06/2014
"Man looks like you didn't get much sleep last night." Rose said as she shook herself.
---
SC
#767 Posted: 06:19:06 18/06/2014
"D-Don't worry about me.," Sayan said as he shook his head. He noted that Rose appeared to have slept quite well-- and that was the important thing.
---
#768 Posted: 21:09:31 18/06/2014
"Hey where's Whirlpool?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#769 Posted: 02:26:21 19/06/2014
"That.. that is a good question.," Sayan said as he quickly scanned his surroundings for any sign of the wombat. "Whirlpool?... Are you there?," he called out.
---
#770 Posted: 03:47:13 19/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The wombat was t by them, but it was difficult for him to speak in that moment due to his condition. Using a palm leaf, he was dragging two coconut halves. On the inside, there was no milk. Instead, there some fresh fish inside, with some insect pieces, which the wombat believed it was a nice touch. He didn't knew cats were not into insects.

"Cocka birds... helped." he said, finally talking. That was the first time Whirlpool delivered their breakfast right at their beds. It was also the first time he addressed the cockatoos, calling them cocka birds probably because he couldn't spell such a long word.
---
#771 Posted: 04:10:42 19/06/2014
"Good morning Whirlpool. You didn't have to go through all the trouble of getting breakfast just for us." Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#772 Posted: 03:36:30 20/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The wombat wanted to answer, but as usual, no words came. He then turned around and headed to the cockatoo's home. He looked up and saw two tiny birds heading to where Rose and Sayan were. He then resumed his walk, knowing who those two are.

"Look cousin, it's Stripes and Spot." one of the young birds said. It was Angus, along with the following Nia. Neither Rose and Sayan have seen them since Barloc scolded them that day.
"Well whiskers, guess what? Thanks to mom, we are able to leave the tree. Since you haven't caused any trouble since you arrived, and you have respected daddy's rules, she was able to convince them to let us come to you and play. She said you two are trustworthy enough." Nia explained, not shy in showing how ecstatic she was.
---
#773 Posted: 20:20:41 20/06/2014
"Well Sayan I guess Barlock (sorry if I spelled his name wrong) is starting to warm up to us being here." Rose said as she ate a fish from one of the coconut halfs. She looked at Nia and Angus. "What do you two want to do?" Rose asked with a smile.
---
SC
#774 Posted: 00:27:38 21/06/2014
Sayan nodded in agreement as he ate the fish from the other coconut half.
---
#775 Posted: 18:57:04 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"We'll, we're not sure what cats like you like...I know, let's play pranks on the seals on shore." Nia suggested, with Angus agreeing slightly.
---
#776 Posted: 19:44:29 22/06/2014
"Sounds like fun." Rose said as she finished the rest of her fish. "You up for it Sayan?"
---
SC
#777 Posted: 03:30:35 23/06/2014
"Of course.," Sayan said with a smile.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:31:53 23/06/2014 by redwes
#778 Posted: 03:46:18 23/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"Good! Follow us." Nia commanded, with both her and Angus walking so that the two cats could keep up the pace. Nia raised her chest high, acting as if the two predators behind her were her bodyguards.
Angus however, was a little nervous. He was behind Nia, and thus closer to Sayan and Rose.

"Oh give it a rest Angus. Didn't I tell you that mister Sayan even let me explore his mouth? And as you can see, not even a feather out of place. I'm telling you, these two you can really trust." Nia assured, showing the enormous amount of trust and faith she had on their new guests.
---
#779 Posted: 05:31:11 23/06/2014
Rose followed the two young birds happily. She wanted some fun after her ordeal on the haven. She laughed a little at Nia walking tall and cocky. "Funny little one isn't she?"
---
SC
#780 Posted: 06:08:41 23/06/2014
"Yes..," Sayan said with a slight chuckle. These birds are almost too cocky.
---
#781 Posted: 16:18:30 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The group finally arrived at shore, where hundreds of seals were gathering. it looked like two males were going to fight. "Oh great! It looks like we have arrived at the best of times. Check this out..." Nia said, as she flew and landed from seal head to seal head. The big animals paid little to no attention to her as she approached the fighting males.

But while Nia was getting farther away to where the fight was, Angus wanted to ask something; "Hey you guys...I have been wondering something for the past few days." he said, as he prepared to speak a little more.
"Mister Mambo talks a lot about a civet on that there island, the one who founded the Haven. Cynthia, something like that...I thought she was going to take refugee here too. If she is just a civet, isn't she in danger? The Komodo could eat her." he finished, noticing that he was very concerned for someone he didn't even knew.
---
#782 Posted: 19:01:44 24/06/2014
"Sybil is indeed the founder of the haven. She works very hard to make the haven as safe as possible to all residents." Rose said. "I've seen her stand up to the Komodo Dragon and she didn't back away an inch. Plus she has a lot of big allies bigger than the Komodo Dragon on the island to help find and get rid of the lizard." Rose said as she watched Nia.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#783 Posted: 21:29:47 26/06/2014
OOC: Sorry for being so inactive. I've been feeling really unmotivated lately, but I'm past it now.

Speckles didn't come with the others to the beach. Instead, he stayed around the waterhole, hoping to converse with Whirlpool. Things had been on his mind lately that he wasn't comfortable bringing up with the rest of the group.

--

The healers smeared a mixture of healing herbs on Shadow's claw marks and allowed him to rest near the Pool for the night. When morning came, they came back to check his wounds.
"I don't see any sign of infection," one of them said, pawing the reptile's face gingerly, her tone annoyingly chipper, "it's sealing up quite well!"

--

Voracivenom was traveling along the forest, hoping to find someone to talk to. Skaliscin hadn't appeared to him for almost two days, and he was concerned about her. He came by what was previously the keas' tree; Yodel wasn't his ideal method of conversation, but why not?
#784 Posted: 01:00:42 27/06/2014
Shadow layed on the warm sand heating himself up. "Watch it there my friend I may not be able to control my self from biting you." Shadow said.

ooc: It's ok.
---
SC
#785 Posted: 04:20:01 29/06/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry I have been busy people. I promise the new drawings will come soon enough and our motivation and promotion of this RP will be bigger.

Just then, the seals went in uproar. Nia pecked the two fighting males and some few more that got in the way. Since they were too dimwitted, they panicked, and the majority ran towards sea.
"HAH! Did you guys see that? It was fun, wasn't it? Those seals never knew what hit them." she said to Rose and Sayan, as she was still amusing herself with the seal's commotion.
Angus usually joined the fun, but that time, he was deep in thought. That civet was really something else, taking all that responsibility just so that extremely endangered animals from all over the world could have a second chance. He felt the urge to do something for her, even though she was a complete stranger...
---
#786 Posted: 17:57:47 29/06/2014
ooc: It's ok. I've been busy as well.

Rose laughed as she saw the seals went running into the water. "Don't hog all the fun for yourself! Come on Sayan and Angus!" She said as she scared a few more seals into the water.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:58:48 29/06/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#787 Posted: 04:37:00 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The seals crashed into each other, tripped and slide. It was quite the commotion. After a while, there were barely any seals on the sand.
"This is too easy. I sometimes wish they got smarter and give a challenge for once." Nia said, having her share of fun, but also tire of that. It was very fun, but she and Angus have been doing that for a long time.

Angus remained quiet, but smiled, dissimulating his inner feeling of worry. It was interrupted with a sudden chill.
"Uh oh, guys, we better leave soon. The thick fog will come soon." he said, knowing his home too well. Since the arrival of Rose and Sayan, there wasn't any fog, but they were about to experience it for the first time. It was precisely that peculiar fog that left the island undiscovered by Rose's orca friends for so long...
---
#788 Posted: 05:46:48 30/06/2014
"What is so scary about a little fog?" Rose said.
---
SC
#789 Posted: 05:52:15 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"It's not the scare, it's the consequences." Angus explained, very nervous.
"Sometime these fogs last for days. They are extremely thick. You either move from the spot and risk getting lost or find shelter before it arrives." Nia finished, remembering how one time, the fog lasted for almost a month, where the flock almost starved to death.
---
#790 Posted: 06:46:05 30/06/2014
"This fog... do you know what causes it?," Sayan asked.
---
#791 Posted: 02:35:51 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"My grandpa use to say that fog forms with the evaporation of water, and that the planet is heating so much that it causes anomalies everywhere." Nia explained, leaving the place slowly so that the cats could follow her.
"Before we were born, this fog never go so thick, and it didn't appear that often." she continued, remembering the fun but short time she spent with her grandfather, and how much she learned.

"Hey now Nia, I remember now what he called it. Everyone is calling it Global Warming." Angus explained, having heard that words even from the Tasmanian devils from the island when he used to spy on them. Nia agreed, and remembered how she didn't take that word seriously until very recently...
---
#792 Posted: 03:07:10 01/07/2014
"Global Warming? What is that?" Rose said never hearing of this.
---
SC
#793 Posted: 03:57:33 01/07/2014
"Global warming is something the humans sometimes spoke-erm speak of.," Sayan said looking at Rose. "I don't quite remember the specifics, but it has to do with the temperatures. Apparently, they're rapidly rising over the years and endangering certain arctic species. I suppose they could cause anomalies as well.," Sayan said seeming confidant in what he spoke. The leopard cited what he remembered from his being in a zoo long long ago.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:32:26 01/07/2014 by redwes
#794 Posted: 10:39:33 01/07/2014
"Oh......that seems very bad." Rose said as she continued to follow Nia.
---
SC
#795 Posted: 23:09:28 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Humans? You mean those bipedal, strange creatures that Mambo once talked about?" Nia asked, showing that she spent a lot of time with the kea leader since he moved.

"We have never seen one ourselves, but uncle did once, when we had a drought here and he ventured far away to get help." Angus explained, finding the subjects of humans fascinating, and wondering what uncle Barloc found out about them that he never liked to touch the subject.

The fog was getting thicker. Where ever the group was heading, they should arrive soon. The whiteness from the surroundings was so incredible, one would swear they were inside a cloud.
---
#796 Posted: 23:22:47 01/07/2014
"Trust me, you're better off not seeing and not knowing the things they are capable of.," Sayan said as he walked aside Rose. "I have had enough humans and enough pain-- for a lifetime.," Sayan added in a quiet tone so that only the tiger could hear.
---
#797 Posted: 23:54:07 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"I don't know. Mambo seemed to liked then...to annoy them at least. I.m sure they are not as bad as you say." Angus added, noticing the tense tone Sayan used when he said the first sentence.
"I don't know Angus, a creature capable of damaging nature so much to even alter the course of the weather seems pretty bad to me." Nia explained, showing that little glimpse of bitterness that was so well known on Barloc.
---
#798 Posted: 03:19:05 02/07/2014
Rose felt Sayan's pain and rubbed her head aganst his. "Try not to think about it Sayan." She looked at Angus and Nia. "You guys could we change the subject? I and nether does Sayan like the talk of..........humans" She said remembering her mother before she sent her away.
---
SC
#799 Posted: 16:28:24 02/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hey, I just mentioned the Global Warming, you are the ones who brought up humans." Nia pointed out, angry that they seemed to act like she and her cousin were the ones who brought up the unpleasant subject.
"Here we stay. If we proceed any further, we might get seriously lost" Angus said, sounding wise beyond his years. But as he made himself comfortable, there was only one in his mind; Sybil.
---
#800 Posted: 18:51:42 02/07/2014
Rose layed down close by. Enough so she could still see everyone in the fog. "How long will this fog last?" She asked.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me