Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 16 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#751 Posted: 05:02:38 17/08/2012
ooc: Quote:
Shiina smacked him over the head.

I love this so much. <3

Ancient yelped, and blasted a high-voltage Death Beam at the both of them, barely sending the Draco Meteor back. But the DragonBreath still **** her horns and the side of her face, and it burned some but not too too much.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#752 Posted: 05:07:15 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: so agreed. smilie Quote:
"Laurie!What are you saying!?" Liko yelled
"Shut up meat sack!" Laurie said,kicking Liko.

Ven rolled out of the way, but his wing still got caught in it and was blasted, spinning him out of control. Thani had barely avoided, luckily with only a scratch. They growled, this time Thani used Ice Beam, and Venrir, still on the ground, unable to fly, shot a Dragon Pulse with the last of his strength. Venrir fainted.

Losi rushed forward, his Ice-Dragon scimitar materializing in front of him as he grabbed his new one and slashed on Ancient's blind side.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#753 Posted: 05:11:09 17/08/2012
ooc: "meat sack" I died! XD Rio, where do you come up with this stuff?

Ancient set up a barrier of dark energy for Thani's Ice Beam, and she was undamaged. She didn't even notice Losi until his blade slammed on the shield. She turned the energy of the shield into an attack, having it burst out in all directions (AKA an explosion).
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#754 Posted: 05:17:19 17/08/2012
ooc; I dunno,I just type... X3 glad you guys like it
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#755 Posted: 05:18:52 17/08/2012
ooc: I'm grinning while reading it. X3
#756 Posted: 05:24:24 17/08/2012
ooc: Glad I made you smile
---
#757 Posted: 05:36:55 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: Wish I was as creative with remarks as you.

Losi was thrown back by the explosion by landed on all fours without much damage. Thani wasn't so lucky though, crashing into the ground and twisting her wing badly. She was knocked out by the impact. Losi gritted his teeth. "No....." He looked at Amiti. "Amiti! Get to them." He called.

"R-Right." Amiti started running toward their still forms. Losi growled and actually threw his blade at Ancient, then thinking he could use it as a feint for the real attack.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#758 Posted: 05:51:18 17/08/2012
ooc: Its not that creative
---
#759 Posted: 06:17:56 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I've never heard it before. It makes it that creative.
---
#760 Posted: 06:19:04 17/08/2012
ooc: o-okaaaaay
---
#761 Posted: 06:22:24 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Ooc: c'mon. Give yourself more credit!
---
#762 Posted: 07:55:03 17/08/2012
ooc: I hate myself,so I can not praise myself
---
#763 Posted: 20:50:40 17/08/2012
Ancient swung her body to the side, keeping her eyes on Losi as the blade whizzed past her fur. She growled, eyes narrowed.
#764 Posted: 05:29:11 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi glared. "Is Eve still in there? You're still my sister." He growled, crouching.
---
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#765 Posted: 02:29:25 21/08/2012
OOC : Alright,then.Praise your writing instead,Blue!smilie I thought it was creative as well.
*Cousin.Losi and Jake are brothers,making Eve their cousin.That's really the only way I can remember,honestly.smilie ...I miss Eve again.smilie

Drake's eyes widened in an insane way as he heard what Curly said."Afraid to hit a girl?No way!"he said,more darkness coming out of him.The darkness shot at Curly in wide waves,seeming to hold a ton of insanity."I think I'll call that move...Insanity Wave"he said,his grin now looking more insane as he looked at Curly.The insanity in Drake's eyes increased as Shade used Wild Charge on him and the Moltreon simply sucked in the electricity,his fur standing up and becoming sharp like needles from it.He did,however,almost crash into the ground.Drake put out his front paws,keeping himself from damaging anything else.The force needed to do that made him wince,but he recovered and flapped his wings to get flying again.Drake flew at Shade,that insane grin frozen on his face as he slashed at the Luxray with the frozen razor-sharp fire on his wings and tail.”Heh,your electricity won't work that easily on me”he said,his voice darker than before.
“Honestly,you need to hurry up with this battle”Imure growled.
“Shut up,Imure”Drake simply replied.
Imure was a little surprised at what Drake had said,but he said nothing.

Moon clenched his teeth hard so he could prevent letting out a cry of pain as the bolt hit him,his eyes wide.When it was over,he shook himself a bit to get rid of the shock.He was glad that he had the Electric type,making the bolt a bit less effective.He watched Ancient as she fought,but made no move as he stood on his paws,looking a little injured.
Nina was getting tired of waiting,glancing once at Akulion before looking at Flare.She growled,feeling determined to destroy her.The Raichu used Discharge,releasing tons of white bolts at Moon and Flare.
Moon flew up to try and take all of the Discharge,but some flew past him.To make sure not too many went past,the Zekreon used Dark Pulse,mixing in some of Nina's white electricity and making it go back to her.The electricity that had hit him suddenly started working and it shocked him hard.The Zekreon's eyes widened again as he crashed into the ground and jerked around because of the move.

“Indeed we did.When I sensed Akulion before,he was in another body.Now...He is up there in one of his forms”the Glameow said,her eyes still glued to Akulion.
Akulion's eyes suddenly shot open as he looked a bit panicked.The bird God searched the battle,his eyes looking wild.His eyes came to rest on a cloaked figure.'Sumiriyon...How is she here?I feel her presence'he thought,feeling angry.No,he wouldn't let this Pokemon even try to end him.The bird screeched out furiously,his claws then glowing yellow.He then released the electricity at the Pokemon.This yellow electricity shaped into what looked like Akulion's own claws.When they were close enough,the electric claws came down,hoping to smash the cloaked Pokemon.

“Yes,it would be fun”Spiral said,an evil smile showing.She started crying again,looking annoyed yet sad at the same time.”A lot of fun!”she said through her tears,desperately trying to wipe them away.Spiral then walked over to Liko,lashing her tail angrily while crying.”It is all your fault that I am getting humiliated like this!”she shouted at him,knowing that this was the reason that Sharp was crying.The shiny Eevee swiped her claws hard and fast on Liko's face,looking very angry now as tears flowed down faster.(Cuz we have to make him blind in one eye.smilie )

The Glaceon glared icily at Shidon.”Do not say that.It makes you sound as though you support...AKULION more than you support Sumiriyon”she said,saying the God of Darkness's name furiously.She dug her unsheathed claws into the ground,her rage clear.”He stole something...Something very important and precious to me.I will never forgive him,nor will I show his followers any mercy!”
Skyburst felt fear rise inside of him.He was the son of the leader of Them,the followers.He hoped that the Glaceon couldn't see that with those eyes of hers.She looked deadly serious and that made him just a tiny bit nervous.He wasn't a coward,though.If the Glaceon figured out who he was,Skyburst would put up a fight before she killed him IF she killed him.

OOC again: Everything...So long.smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#766 Posted: 02:40:56 21/08/2012
Curly leaped high into the air to avoid the pulse of insanity that flew in her direction. She used Icicle Crash, diving for Drake as he attacked at Shade.

Ancient snarled at being called Eve. She blasted a poisonous Death Beam at Losi, roaring in anger.

Flare put up a barrier of water, which sucked up the electricity and protected the weak body behind it.

ooc: DAT SHORT POST. ;A;
#767 Posted: 04:59:46 21/08/2012
The cloaked pokemon smiled,and dodged out of theway of the attack quickly."Looks like we have been spotted,so much for surprise." it said,looking at the Glameow,"Maybe we should collect all of these pokemon that appear to be on our side and retreat for now."

(YAY)
Liko took the hit,it sent him to the ground again.He lightly placed a paw over his right eye,the blood flowing down his face coated it red.He didnt fight back,"If you wish for me to die then just kill me!"
Laurie heard Akulion,he sounded distressed.She turned and saw him,something was wrong,he was angry at that small cloaked pokemon.She couldnt tell who it was.
---
#768 Posted: 05:42:27 21/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi rolled out of the way, barely missing the beam and coughed slightly from the after effect gas. He smiled though as if nothing was wrong. "Struck a nerve?" He taunted. "Eve, if you're still in there, remember me. Remember the times. I called you back. You were there. You evolved. We flew together. Remember? That was fun." He said, reminiscing.

Shade ducked and shifted his weight, easily dodging those blows. He was fast. And he also wasn't a stranger to battle. "Is that a fact now. I wonder what would happen if you absorbed too much electricity." He grinned but lashed out an Iron Tail while using Charge. His golden body sparked even brighter.
---
#769 Posted: 08:06:38 22/08/2012
OOC : I'm posting again!smilie

"Oof!"the sound was forced out of Drake as he took both the Icicle Crash and the Iron Tail,but he only looked a little injured."If I did that...Well,you'll see if you try.I'm warning you now,I am a...M...M...Mar...Maaaa..."he tried saying the word,but wound up looking confused.He couldn't say it.What was this!?
"Not anymore,you're not"Imure snarled.
"B-But I-"Drake started as if protesting.
"SILENCE!You knew what you were giving up.Don't be a little girl and whine about it now"Imure said,his voice rough and angry.
"Ugh,fine"Drake mumbled,also sounding angry."I may not be one of them anymore,but I'm still strong!Got it!?"he furiously shouted at both Shade and Curly,then took a deep breath to calm himself."Anyway,why are you fighting me?You thinkin' I was ''awakened'' by the ''MIGHTY'' Akulion?Geez,you people need to get brains and fast.I came here to KILL Akulion,nothing less nothing more.Didn't I say that at the beginning?I KNEW I should have been louder!D@mn it!"

Nina growled,looking angry."JUST LET ME KILL YOU!"she shouted,diving at Flare with her jagged claws out.
The move stopped and Moon's pain came to an end.He heaved himself up quickly."No"he simply replied to Nina,holding up his own claws to stop the Raichu.
Nina growled at Moon,disliking what he was doing.She pushed hard against Moon's claws,trying to get through.

"Surprise attacks will work no more than normal ones"the Glameow said,thinking a bit as she also avoided the claws."I would say that is a good plan,but there is a possibility that Akulion could heal,maybe find another body to take over.Most of them do look tired,though.Maybe we should let the uninjured ones fight and take the injured to a safe place"she said,looking at all the Pokemon.

"Yes,I do wish for you to die.But...It won't be fun without HER here to see this"Spiral said with an evil grin,then glowed.A black light appeared for a second,then a purple Eevee with spirals that were a lighter as well as a darker purple all over her face and body stood there.Sharp,the real Sharp with her normal shiny colors,was there too.The shiny Eevee looked fine,her eyes tightly shut."Oh,c'mon!Open your eyes and witness as I kill your one last reason!"Spiral said,roughly pushing Sharp with a paw.
"...No.I won't watch"Sharp whimpered out,tears running down her face.
"Well fine.I'll finally be free even if you don't watch"Spiral growled,then turned to face Liko."Time to say goodbye~!"
---
#770 Posted: 15:14:55 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"I don't think so. I watched you. You're dangerous. A time bomb of emotions just like Losi is. You ran away. And you act like you're talking to yourself! I'm not trusting you. And I won't let you endanger my friends." He growled and then used Flash, his body sending a burst of searing, blinding light.
---
#771 Posted: 16:36:05 22/08/2012
Flare was on quick paws now. Running out from her water barrier, she dashed to the side of Nina and used Special Rend, her right forearm getting coated in a bright pink glow and her claws getting an extra boost as she brought her paw around to slash at Nina's side.

Ancient spat furiously at the mention of the memories, which she herself couldn't really remember very well. She brought her claws down at Losi angrily.

Curly shielded her face from the Flash, her eyes shutting tight and her body folding into a defensive ball.
#772 Posted: 16:49:36 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi grunted as one of the claws made contact as he moved, crushing him under the massive weight. He bit his lip, groaning under the force. "C'mon....Eve....don't let this.....old hag......control you...." He said.
---
#773 Posted: 17:08:16 22/08/2012
Ancient roared at the insult, and blasted a poisoned Death Beam at Losi point-blank.

Aquarius was still recovering, but he'd managed to sit himself up. He huffed and puffed, each breath a painful action. He glanced around, unable to decide if he should launch back into action right now or keep resting.
#774 Posted: 17:14:40 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
There was nowhere to go. Losi was hit by the beam and took the full force of it. He felt himself being drained away into a mass of nothing but pain. He couldn't even cry out.

"LOSI!" Amiti howled, done healing Venrir and Thani and letting them rest.
---
#775 Posted: 17:24:11 22/08/2012
Ancient continued to fire the beam, pure rage fueling the energy required to keep the attack going. Aquarius heaved himself to his paws, nearly falling over again. His image flashed and shuddered, and then he was gone.
"Get off." his voice sounded, and in a split second he was back and slamming full-force into Ancient's side with ghost energy pooling around him and slashing at the creature's legs and ribs. The beast snarled, canceling the attack and dealing a good amount of damage to her as cuts formed where the ghost energy had hit her skin.
"You okay?" grunted Aquarius, looking at Losi
#776 Posted: 18:54:15 22/08/2012
"That sounds like a good idea." the cloaked figure said,looking around at the scene before it."I knew there would be masses of fighting,and I was prepared to see the worst and this is not it yet,but it still tears me apart."
---
#777 Posted: 20:46:22 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi looked pretty beat up, but at least he was intact, his fur rather ragged. He got up slowly, coughing out the poisonous gas. "....yeah....just...just fine." He gritted his teeth. "Keep fighting Eve. I feel.....Ancient.....losing her grip. Now's.....your chance..." He growled.
---
#778 Posted: 08:24:47 23/08/2012
"I ran away for a good reason!"Drake angrily shouted out while covering his eyes with his paws and shutting his eyes tight,not needing another eye injury.Now if he only knew what the reason was.
"Oh please.You ran away because you wanted to get stronger.When you were still with the others,you were one of the weakest ones there.You gave into your emotions,but that did make you choose something right for once"Imure said,not sounding happy as always.
Drake's ears drooped a bit at that as he kept his eyes shut tight.Imure was right,completely right.He really had given into his emotions,but it was because of the death- No.No one had died.No one was dead and no one had died.NO ONE HAD DIED!
Imure let out a sigh.Better denial than remembering,at least.

Nina felt the sharp pain,her eyes widening as the move hit.The Raichu was thrown to the side,too exhausted to prevent it.Nina landed on the ground,breathing fast from fear and shock.The Spacial Rend had caused yet another injury on her and she didn't know how much longer she could keep up with all of them.
Moon looked at Nina,but he made no move and instead took a few breaths.”Thank you,Flare.That helped a lot”

“I understand.Even though I was trained well to fight,I feel the same way”the Glameow said,a bit of pain in her voice.She remembered what she had given up to protect this Pokemon,but only had a little bit of regret.It was best if it stayed like this.
---
#779 Posted: 08:29:28 23/08/2012
"I doubt they will listen to us though unless we make a show of it,they are all wrapped in their own little worlds right now.How do you suggest we go about this?" the figure asked,turning to their companion.
---
#780 Posted: 08:40:45 23/08/2012
"I am not very sure.It would be strange to come to an injured Pokemon and say we are here to help.I do not think that anyone here even knows us"the Glameow said,trying to think.There was one Pokemon around here that she knew,but it was too risky.She didn't want the same thing to happen all over again.
---
#781 Posted: 09:05:15 23/08/2012
"Maybe if I revealed myself and cast a light..." the pokemon mused
---
#782 Posted: 09:15:37 23/08/2012
"That might work.No one knows who you are,so it would be safe.No distractions either"the Glameow said,liking the idea.
---
#783 Posted: 09:20:19 23/08/2012
"And with my light it will not show who i really am,merely a bright sillouette.So we are in agreement,I use my light.Correct?" The pokemon asked,smiling a small bit.It was very unusual
---
#784 Posted: 09:33:38 23/08/2012
"Yes,correct.If they see your light,they will know your are on Sumiriyon's side.Go ahead,but make it as fast as possible.Akulion might be waiting for the right time to strike"the Glameow said,looking just a little surprised when the Pokemon smiled.That was good,though,since the Pokemon had not in a while.
---
#785 Posted: 16:54:06 23/08/2012
Oh, PLEASE! Ancient's mind snarled as the beast let out a screech. With one swat of her paw she knocked Aquarius out of her way. He had no time to react, and he flew for a good ways before smashing into the ground, unconscious. She then showed her teeth to Losi angrily.

Flare nodded. She stepped over to Nina, and glared down at the Raichu.
"... I owe your sister." she said flatly, "I will repay her by not killing you." Instead of bringing her claws down on Nina's throat, Flare just whacked her very hard on the head to try and force her to faint. She then put a solid barrier round Nina. It was bright pink, but unlike psychic energy it didn't give off a glow. No, this is Flare using the power Palkia had lent her: she'd trapped Nina in a different space.

Curly continued to save her eyes from the light.
#786 Posted: 17:07:57 23/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade kept up the flash, shining even brighter. His body just a big shining sun. He rushed at Drake while still Flashing and used a dual Night Slash on him and then used Double Kick to send him back flying.

Losi grinned. "What's wrong? I'm still standing!" Losi growled and rushed at Ancient, getting under her, and using Icerage on her underbelly.
---
#787 Posted: 18:53:34 23/08/2012
ooc: I AM A GOLD SPARX

Suddenly the pokemon shed its cloak and a bright white light engulfed it.It was a pure white and lit round it in a large radius.Its voice rang out clearly now,its voice was feminine.
"Please Stop Your Fighting..." she said,hoping it would work
---
#788 Posted: 21:18:57 23/08/2012
"COULD YOU QUIT IT WITH THE LIGHTS!?" yelled Curly, still keeping her eyes shut tight, "You're gonna make us all blind!!"

Ancient leaped up quite high into the air, stubbornly not allowing Losi to get a shot in on her stomach. She turned her back to the bright light, and hissed at Losi furiously.
#789 Posted: 02:59:35 24/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"Sorry..." Shade turned his flash out after he was done with the attack. "It's a favorite, but I forget I can't do it in teams."

Losi kept the pursuit up and kept trying to hit Ancient as she flew up.
---
#790 Posted: 03:02:48 26/08/2012
OOC : *glomps Blue* WOOHOO!smilie I dunno when I'm gonna get to be a Gold Sparx,but I can't wait!

Different colored lights suddenly appeared around the Pokemon,dancing around her.Behind her,the white light had shaped into a bird-like creature.It was a bit hard to see,but it was there,the light gently reaching out to light up the area where everyone was."There is always a light in the darkness,no matter how small.This light is not to blind,but to give hope to the ones who battle for this world.Thank you for all you have done.You should listen for now.I will be able to handle things here”
Akulion let out a furious screech to both missing and the other bird appearing.He narrowed his eyes,looking at the bird.”You have finally come,huh Sumiriyon?”
“Yes I have,Akulion.I have come to kill you one last time.This has gotten out of hand already and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to end it”Sumiriyon replied,a little anger mixed into her soft voice.

Nina looked up at Flare as she talked,then easily fainted when she whacked her.She was completely exhausted,taking an Icerage and Spacial Rend,as well as one stray Electric Scythe.Also,she had used Light Storm.It was easy to faint now.
Moon watched,wondering what would happen to Nina.He shook his head to clear the thoughts,deciding he had enough to worry about.The Zekreon looked up at Akulion,then turned his head to look at Sumiriyon,glad that she had finally come.

The Night Slash didn't seem to do much,but the Double Kick did send Drake back.The Moltreon couldn't catch himself in time and landed on the ground,his paws seeming to be glued to his closed eyes.Drake felt the ground cracking below him and rolled away to a safer place,not wanting to die now."You're gonna have to do better!"he shouted.
"W-Wait!Nothing is going to improve if you keep injuring him!There's something inside of him you need to remove and it isn't going to go just because of battle and injuries.Stop fighting,like that Pokemon over there said!"Jade said,walking over when Shade turned off his Flash and pointing a paw at the Pokemon who had brightened up the place.
"Ugh,it's Sumiriyon.Well,at least she may be able to kill Akulion for me...I mean us"Imure said,sounding eager.
"We'd have to kill Sumiriyon,then"Drake mumbled out,feeling angry when he heard Sumiriyon's voice.It made something twist inside of him painfully too and that bothered him more.
"I can handle that"Imure simply replied.

The Glameow watched the Pokemon,smiling a bit when Sumiriyon came.'Good,it's going to be all fine now'she thought,feeling hopeful.

Spiral held up a paw with her unsheathed claws,a victorious smile on her face.She looked up to watch the two birds as they talked,looking interested,but then quickly turned back to Liko."You're so pathetic"she hissed,but something still held her back.
"...Wait.WAIT!"Sharp said,strugling to her paws.She stood between Liko and Spiral and pushed the purple Eevee's claws away."I'll...I'll join with you"
Spiral's eyes widened,but they did so happily."Seriously?Y-You really will?"
"Yes,even though you're a monster"Sharp replied,shaking.
"A monster?I'm not the monster,YOU'RE the monster!You've held joining with me off for this long.I lived only for when you had to fight!I never lived life like you did!"Spiral shouted at Sharp,the fury clear in her now narrowed eyes.
Sharp's ears drooped a little."I...I'm really sorry,Spiral.I was just scared"
Spiral patted Sharp on the head."I know,I don't get it but I know"
Sharp looked up at Spiral,a little smile on her face."I'll join together with you.I'll let you live life"
"Thank you,Sharp"Spiral whispered,then disappeared into Sharp as the shiny Eevee accepted her.
Sharp smiled when the combination was complete.Now she pretty much looked like THIS(CL made it a while ago.smilie),except she had a purple spiral with a skull that had a sword stuck in the top of it coming out of the mouth in the middle of it on her left haunch.Four white roses surrounded the symbol in a north,east,south,west way.Also,she had purple spirals on that fur around her neck.(I was lazy,so I did it fast.)
---
#791 Posted: 05:06:23 26/08/2012
The pokemon floated to the ground,she felt weak but was glad that she had done something.Her paws touched the ground,but her legs couldnt hold her.She collapsed but had a smile on her face."That took more energy than I thought..." she said

Laurie stared,then raced towards the two birds.He could not die,she would not let Him die after he made her into what she was supposed to be.

Liko stared at the new Sharp,unsure about this transformation.He knew for certain that he would never see out of his eye again,but that was trivial.
---
#792 Posted: 05:13:22 26/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade growled but backed off. He looked at him. "Hmph.....fine then. We'll finish this some other time. But be warned. I'm watching you." He growled and backed away. "Losi will need help. Let's help him." He said to Curly.
---
#793 Posted: 08:56:42 26/08/2012
The Glameow came over to the Pokemon,still smiling just a little."You did very well.Sumiriyon is here and now things will probably start turning around"she said,lightly putting a paw on the Pokemon's shoulder.

"End it?Well,why don't you end the world with me instead of ending just me?Think about it.The world we saw before,a world without any experimenting and humans.A world where anything was normal"Akulion said,an evilness added to his voice.
"You still got shoved around!"Sumiriyon said,then sighed and calmed down."I do not understand why you want to bring the old world back.That place was nothing but a wasteland.Pokemon eating whatever they could get their paws on.It was horrifying and I refuse to bring it back"
Akulion looked a little shocked at what Sumiriyon said first,but his insanity melted it away."Fine.You have refused,and now...YOU DIE!"he let out a screech,then flew at Sumiriyon and let out a ton of electricity at her.
Sumiriyon covered herself with a shield made out of the light,flew past the electricity with ease,and crashed into Akulion.
Akulion had the electricity protecting him,yet the light still got through.It hurt so his insanity created some darkness to push her away.
"Cannot defeat me that easily,Akulion"Sumiriyon said as she got away from Akulion's insanity.

"Good"Jade said with a small nod,then walked over to Drake.
Drake took his paws off and growled at Jade when he saw her.
"Huh,seems like you have forgotten about me"Jade said,walking around the Moltreon.
Drake slowly got up,flicking his tail at Jade who easily dodged it."I do not need to remember you"
"Fine,maybe you do not.But there are others,others you should know"Jade said,then pointed at the running Laurie.
Drake let out a small gasp and rubbed one of his eyes with a paw,his vision getting blurry when he looked at Laurie."Sh-Shut up.I don't know who that is"
"Mmhmm,sure.Hey,is the rose in there?"Jade asked the question out of nowhere,poking Drake's chest.
"The rose?You're crazy"Drake said with a scoff.
"Not as crazy as Mr.Talking-To-Himself"Jade replied,rolling her eyes.
"I do not talk to myself!"Drake said,looking angry.
"Oh please.Anyway,this isn't why I came.I traveled a d@mn long distance to come here and I'm going to do what I said I would!I'm going to help you get the rose out.It all depends on what you wanna do,though"Jade said,looking serious.
Drake looked away from Jade."I don't need your help"
Jade sighed and said nothing.How the heck would she know what he wanted?The rose was probably controlling almost every part of him.

Sharp hugged Liko,looking just a little scared."I'm really sorry for that.I never meant for it to get so out of control..."
---
#794 Posted: 18:51:33 26/08/2012
The pokemon smiled,"Yes,now...'' She stood up shakily,"we should go before their fight gets any rougher."

Laurie continued to run towards the birds

Liko hugged her back,"It is okay.
---
#795 Posted: 03:08:49 27/08/2012
The Glameow nodded."We have to round up the ones who are hurt and help them"she said,looking around.

"I do not expect to,Sumiriyon"Akulion replied.The darkness wrapped around Sumiriyon without warning,gripping her tightly.
Sumiriyon's eyes widened as she struggled against the darkness.
Akulion flew over,an evil smile on his face.
Sumiriyon broke the darkness,but she was a bit too late.
Akulion grabbed on of her wings and bit down,making the other bird let out a cry of pain,then threw her.
Sumiriyon let out a pained gasp when she hit the ground.She glowed white and flew back up again,the whiteness mostly around where Akulion had bit her.
"Heh.That was amusing"Akulion said with an insane laugh.

Sharp cuddled into Liko's fur,feeling happy and finally real."I'm glad that it is.But...Are you okay?I know that Spiral hit you"
---
#796 Posted: 03:24:23 27/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade looked in awe at the battle between Sumiriyon and Akulion. He shook his head to clear it. "I'm not a spectator here..." And with that he sprung up, using electricity to propel him above Ancient, in which he delivered a Thunder Attack.
---
#797 Posted: 07:11:25 27/08/2012
"I dont think they will listen to me." the pokemon said,sadness in her voice.

Liko sighed,"I will not be able to see thought my eye,but it is okay."
---
#798 Posted: 20:41:19 28/08/2012
"Do not say that"the Glameow said,her eyes resting on an unconscious Girateon."Some of them have already been injured enough and others probably want to get away from here.We just have to help those who want or need it"

"You are asking for death,just as you did the last time you died"Sumriyon said,sounding in pain as she did her best to stay in the air.
"Not this time,Sumiriyon.I have something worth living for now"Akulion growled out,letting out some more electricity.This type of electrcitity was black,though,and had glowing acid covering parts of it.
Sumiriyon's eyes widened,mostly from Akulion's answer.She covered her talons with fire and slashed at the electricity,finding it fairly easy.But some of the electricity avoided the attack and hit Sumiriyon.The Goddess screeched in pain as the acid from the attack hit her and desperately froze in the air.She concerntrated through the pain,creating a Psychic wave in order to force the move away.
The attack hit Akulion,but he just shook it off."And THAT is the power of insanity.I must say,this battle gets more and more amusing as we battle"
Sumiriyon looked at Akulion,breathing heavily.His power had increased,but she knew that she couldn't use her more powerful attacks on him.It might end up destroying this already very fragile world.Then what?

"How is that okay?It doesn't sound okay"Sharp said,sounding sad.She felt bad that Spiral,the other half of her,had done that to him.
---
#799 Posted: 06:25:38 29/08/2012
"I think then,we should help thosde who can not help themselves get away from here,then maybe return and retrieve the others." the pokemon said,looking where the Glameow was.

Laurie continued to run towards them,she could hear Akulion and it sounded like he was winning.She begged for that to stay that way.

Liko sighed,"It does not sound okay,but it will be..."
---
#800 Posted: 23:39:42 29/08/2012
"Sounds good"the Glameow said with a nod,then started walking towards the unconscious Pokemon she had seen.A different Pokemon got to him first,though.
Sun had ran over to Aquarius."D@mn it.I wish I could heal"she mumbled out angrily as she examined her cousin's(This right?I really don't know anymore.smilie) injuries.
"The best thing to do would be to get that Pokemon away from this battle"someone said behind her.
The Hoeon turned to see a Glameow with one eye closed due to a severe injury there.She hissed,never having seen this Pokemon before and all."Don't tell me what to do!"
"I am only telling you the best thing to do"the Glameow calmly replied."This battle is going to get rough.We must help the injured ones get to a safer place"
"As if it isn't already rough.It's a freaking fight to the death!"Sun said,anger in her voice as always.
"I know that.Still,it is now a battle between Sumiriyon and Akulion and we can do nothing more"the Glameow replied.
"Humph.Well,alright"Sun mumbled out reluctantly.

"Look at that,you idiot.That right there.That Leafeon you like or whatever's going to die if she gets any closer"Jade said,pointing a paw at Laurie again.
"I...I don't like her"was the only thing Drake could manage.
Jade looked at him and sighed."Sumiriyon is losing"
"WHAT!?Ugh,just great"Drake said,then flew up without a single word.He glared at Jade,having to try and clear his eyes again,then covered himself with his black-and-white fire and went towards his target.
"Good choice.Nothing is going to happen if you just stand around with some Espeon anyway"Imure said.
"Jeez,this is going to be tough"Jade said to herself as she walked after Drake.Now what?She had told Moon she would help with the Drake problem.

Sumiriyon shot some razor-sharp light at Akulion.
Akulion took the hit,the light hitting him and feeling like a bunch of needles.He winced at the pain.Then,something happened that made it even worse.
Drake slammed into Akulion's side,his fire burning parts of the God's feathers.He dug in his claws,the mixed fire and electricity inflicting even more pain.
Sumiriyon watched in shock.She knew that Drake wasn't on her side,though,since his eyes told her he simply was not.
Akulion screeched in anger,looking furious as his eyes started to mix blue into the acid-green.He froze Drake's claws,the ice too much for the fire on them to melt.
Drake pulled his claws away,shattering the ice.He growled at Akulion,his teeth bared.
The few seconds was all Akulion needed.The God dove at Drake,getting his side with his beak in return.
Drake's eyes widened at the pain.Before Akulion fully passed,the Moltreon raked Akulion's already damaged side with his claws.
This made Akulion even more angry.He easily turned and grabbed Drake's neck with his beak.
Drake could only let out a gasp when the God put a grip onto his neck.He desperately enlarged his fire,trying to make him get off.
The fire burned Akulion,but he didn't let go,his ice helping him with the heat.He was determined to kill the Moltreon.
Sumiriyon still watched,unsure whether to help Drake or not.

Sharp nodded,hoping that those words were right."Okay.I'm really glad that you're still here"she whispered,a little smile on her face.She heard the fighting,but the noise didn't scare her anymore.
---
First | Previous | Page 16 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me