Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#751 Posted: 15:48:46 21/04/2016
Royal glares intensely at the male. As the female steps in and asks him a question, his look softens. He pauses for a few minutes before replying.
"I would observe or question them, if I could. If I discovered that he wanted to cause harm, I'd force him to free him. All I'm asking is you gives him a chance," Royal says gently.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#752 Posted: 17:34:07 21/04/2016
Terrence then says "i wouldn't dream of harming younglings. not to mention I'm allergic to eggs."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#753 Posted: 19:15:38 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The warblers heard that story before, though not many of them believed him. And if it was true, the couple simply thought he was saving the egg for his beloved Sholeh.
"Anyway, we'll take it from here thank you very much." the mother said sarcastically, not waiting for Royal to answer her question, and taking the egg off him with the help of his spouse and carrying it to their nest. She would remain with it until the husband would return with more twigs in order to make the nest stronger and make sure their valuable shell didn't fell again. They didn't realized how lucky the have been that the egg didn't break. With the drought, too many leaves were falling, and that was what gave the egg a soft landing. The event, while dreadful, had it's compensations.

The young female that initially defended Terrence simply looked at him and shrank her shoulders, not knowing what to say. Finding it all awkward, she flew away from that site, not willing to return for a while. But one must wonder how horrible the mongooses from the Haven must have been to the warblers before Sybil's arrival for them to harbor such deep hatred for the entire species.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#754 Posted: 19:39:00 21/04/2016
"Sorry about that Terrance Jr. Its going to a lot to get their acceptance. The mongeese before Haven were terrible to them. Any way it was nice seeing you again. Take care of yourself kiddo," he says before taking off and perching beside the female warbler with her egg, he has a close bond with the warblers.
#755 Posted: 19:49:25 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The female said nothing, and attended her egg as if nothing had happened. She find it strange, and rather hypocrite how Royal would defend Terrence, who was a mongoose, when he himself killed one very coldly shortly after arriving at the Haven years ago. It was thanks to him though, that the other mongooses didn't dare to enter the Haven, having made a pact with them, and for spthat she was very grateful. But still, his behavior was disapproving. She glared at him on several instances to demonstrate her disappointment.
---
#756 Posted: 20:33:32 21/04/2016
Royal understood this very well. He is proud of his slaughter of mongeese, but that was in the past. Her disaproval hurts him, but some of his bird friends, will take longer to accept him for who he is. He tries to give everyone, no matter their species a chance.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8830
#757 Posted: 21:54:39 21/04/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
James came into the den and said "I'm sorry to bother you but I have a question to ask."

"Go ahead.," Sayan said getting up and noticing the company.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:27 21/04/2016 by redwes
#758 Posted: 22:03:05 21/04/2016
James then says "know this may sound strange but do you guys know of anything that can get dried blood off of fur? I have a friend stuck in a hole that's filthy that has dried blood on him and he doesn't seem to know what it's like to have proper hygiene so he can't clean himself so I want to clean him up."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#759 Posted: 22:09:25 21/04/2016
Rose looked at Sayan with a worried look on her face.
---
SC
#760 Posted: 23:08:27 21/04/2016
Sayan looked at Rose with an equally worried look and then looked up at James. "Listen... have you told this to anyone else?," he asked in a serious tone.
---
#761 Posted: 23:43:10 21/04/2016
James shook his head "no. your the first I went to since you were closest. the poor thing is scared out of it's wits so was hoping you could help me since I didn't want to give it any trouble. the poor thing is acting like Shadow is after him or something because it's so scared."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:08 22/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#762 Posted: 01:47:01 22/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Near the trio was Peepers, who returned home after feeding on the little, dry seeds he could find. He couldn't help but to hear some of the conversation, and wanted to help.
"Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help listening to the conversation. You say you need to remove blood stains from fur? Just try to rub it with a lot of water, otherwise just wait until your friend molts." Peepers suggested, knowing nothing about stains. The warblers usually just waited for their stained feather to fall off and grow again until they were good as new.
"I suppose Whirlpool may know something about that, but yet he is overworked already." he then said, not wanting the poor wombat to be disturbed.
---
#763 Posted: 01:50:30 22/04/2016
Rose looked at Sayan then at Peepers. "Look guys can you keep a secret? No one must know."
---
SC
#764 Posted: 01:54:06 22/04/2016
Sayan nodded in agreement. "Indeed. This matter is very important to the security of the Haven.," he added hoping that no-one would tell.
It would appear that they now didn't have much of choice but to tell the others and hope that their now shared secret-- remained a secret.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:00:17 22/04/2016 by redwes
#765 Posted: 03:02:36 22/04/2016
James nodded "of corse I can keep a secret. I don't really enjoy being with the flock anyways." he looked at peepers and said "well I think my friend is a mammal of some kind so molting isn't going to work."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#766 Posted: 12:40:40 22/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers didn't like the sound of that, but knowing that things were pretty stressed already with Shadow's arrival, he was going to keep whatever secret they had for Sybil's sake.
"You can count on me." he said, though he wondered what could be so big that it had to remain a secret.
---
#767 Posted: 21:08:52 22/04/2016
"Well you know that you thing that arrived here on the island? The thing Crocux killed? Well it's what you're trying to help clean." Rose said.
---
SC
#768 Posted: 22:21:13 22/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers face palmed his little head several times, and even had to contain the need to scream.
"What do you mean? You are kidding. That's impossible. Mister Crocux bit his head, enough to break his cranium. Nobody can be alive after that!" Peepers said, almost yelling, then believing that Rose and Sayan were trying to pull a prank on him and James.
---
#769 Posted: 23:15:59 22/04/2016
James didn't react the same way though in fact "it makes sense actually. I mean the head injury and missing arm would account for the amount of dried blood that he's covered with. and he has some type of bandaging on his head like it's holding it together. it looked like it may be brain damage could go along with it. it also explains why I don't recognize what species he is since he doesn't look like any of the other resident even though he's covered in dried blood. it makes sense except for one thing. he's nothing like the beast I heard about that showed up trying to kill everyone, if anything he's extremely timid, cowardly, fearful, shy, and above all gentle. I approached him and when I said hello I scared the daylights out of him and he scrambled to the back of the cave completely terrified. and I was right in front of it when I said hi so it's obviously blind. he even thought I was their to hurt him. the wolverine I think it was called that showed up here is the exact opposite of my friend."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#770 Posted: 23:40:51 22/04/2016
"You're right. He's not the same-- which is why we're taking care of him and why we have him in the hole. Just in case.," Sayan said impressed by the young warbler.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:00 22/04/2016 by redwes
#771 Posted: 23:44:50 22/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers wasn't so sure on what to think.
"Well boy, I'm not sure you should visit him again. Haven't you heard? He... he mercilessly killed one of our own." Peepers explained, being a very cautious warbler. He didn't want to risk any of his kind visiting a creature that could react violently without any provocation at all.
---
#772 Posted: 23:47:24 22/04/2016
James nodded."well good is what I say. their so many of us that haven's getting over crowded. besides he isn't the same unless you weren't listening." he was solitary for a warbler so when he was alone he would use the time to think so it made sense that he would be a bit more logical then the others. "I feel bad for the poor thing. if word got out that he was still alive he would never be left alone, and given how scared he is now just imagine how bad it would be if everyone wouldn't leave him alone. it would be a nightmare for him. it's best no one else knows so he can at least get some peace. but to be left alone like that all the time, he must be feeling so alone right now."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:23 22/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#773 Posted: 23:55:55 22/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"You are honestly saying it was good that he killed one of your fellow comrades? Seriously young one, I would have expected a comment like that from Yodel, or maybe even Sholeh." Peepers expressed, being both sadden and disappointed that such a young soul would think so cruelly about his own kind.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:56:30 22/04/2016 by Felines
#774 Posted: 23:56:31 22/04/2016
"We don't want to take chances. We are just observing him until he can be trusted." Rose said.
---
SC
#775 Posted: 00:14:53 23/04/2016
James shrugged "egh to be honest it's not like it matters now. I mean he's already dead and is killer is in a sense dead. besides the haven is so crowded now that one can get any privacy at all. not to mention it wasn't like anyone really notice that our comrade's dead. if his remains never washed ashore then really would anyone have ever actually found out a warbler was killed. no. and it's because theirs just too many of us that is someone did die then really it wouldn't matter because it's not like anyone will notice or even care. I don't care what anyone says, my friend needs help f you will help then I'll just do it myself." and with that James flew off heading back to the cave Ravage was living in. he landed in the cave softly and approached Ravage. Ravage heard wings flapping and said "f-friend b-back?" James nodded "yes that's right. I'm back. I couldn't find anyone to help me so I'm gonna have to try it the old fashioned way. just stay still, I promise I'll never hurt you." Ravage nodded and held still. for James it was a bit awkward at first since he didn't know how to go about it. he gently combed Ravages fur with his talons getting chunks of dried blood off and loosening up the fur since it was clomped together when the blood dried. he started with the back since Ravage couldn't reach back their himself. it was going to take a loooong while until he was done.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#776 Posted: 00:25:18 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ugh, youths!" Peepers said irritated, having forgotten how stubborn he himself was at that age.
"Well, never mind now. I promise I won't tell a soul about this. It would be a bad time to cause another uproar with news like this, and the last thing we all need is a mutiny that could distract us from Shadow's arrival." Peepers then said, doing it more for Sybil's sake, since she had too much stress already with that and Guardian's condition.
"Anyway, I'll see you guys later. I will keep an eye on that bird, whether he likes it or not." he then said, flying away to the hole. That place was damp and creepy, which is why many warblers avoided it, but Peepers now felt responsible for the young warbler's safety.
---
#777 Posted: 00:37:50 23/04/2016
by the time Peepers arrived James was almost done with Ravage's back. "ok their. your back's done now now let's see about that arm." he bagan to get the blood off of the arm. Ravage's fur was still bloody but it was better then before. but he could use a bath. as James worked on his arm Ravage passed out. James paniked "oh my gosh are you okay? come on say something." since Ravage wasn't ment for such tropical climate thanks to his thick wholly fur. so he also needed a hair cut. but James didn't know that though and didn't know what to do "oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! this is bad!" he then yelled "someone help!" he was so scared for his new friend and said to him "don't worry buddy I'm right here. I wont leave you I promise."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#778 Posted: 00:56:03 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers couldn't understand how somebody could grow attached to somebody they barely met, especially with somebody like that wolverine. Peepers understood that Ravage was in really bad shape and that he was seemingly harmless at the moment, but he was afraid of the wolverine acting out of mere instincts one of these days. He wasn't heartless though, and proceeded to help James.
"Listen, he has spent too much time on that little cavity. With such thick fur and the heat of the drought, it wouldn't surprise me if that was what caused the fainting." Peepers correctly assumed, having analyzed the entire situation. He could have had some internal bleeding perhaps, but he couldn't be so sure.
"Now then, first things first. He needs cold. But the mountain is far away and we can't carry so much snow. It's better if we ask Mr. Sayan about it. The wagon they used to carry the meat must be stored somewhere. He must know where it is." Peepers then said, flying away to fetch Sayan. He wasn't sure who else to ask, since he didn't know who else knew about that big secret.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:08 23/04/2016 by Felines
#779 Posted: 01:06:34 23/04/2016
James nodded in understanding while it was true that he barely knew the wolverine he was in a way able to relate to him. James knew what it was like to be misunderstood and for some reason he felt some kind of bond with the beast that was tricky for him to explain, considering he never had a friend before, it was a bond that close friends had. "did you hear that buddy? help's on the way. just hang in their."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#780 Posted: 01:12:04 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Flying almost as fast as Jaerl when he hunted, Peepers arrived at Sayan's den once more.
"Mr. Sayan! Can you come out? We have sort of an emergency here!" he called, knowing the gentle leopard would be willing to help.
---
#781 Posted: 01:32:44 23/04/2016
"What is it?," Sayan said quickly emerging from the den. He was never one to refuse to help someone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:35 23/04/2016 by redwes
#782 Posted: 02:04:03 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"That wolverine just fainted. I think it was the heat. We need the wagon to transport some snow back to him." Peepers informed, imagining Sayan knew what wagon he was talking about. He was willing to help Ravage for Jame's sake, not for him.
---
#783 Posted: 02:09:13 23/04/2016
"I may not like it but I cannot sit here and do nothing." Rose said. "I'll help too!"
---
SC
#784 Posted: 02:33:01 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers welcomed her help, knowing that her strength was going to be useful too, not to mention it was still day and she hasn't turned vile in a while.
"Alright now. Let's go. But we need to cover the wagon while we are heading there. I don't want any of my fellow warblers growing too curious." he suggested, knowing that there were many who were bound to get bored and curious about every activity. He didn't want to admit it, but he acknowledged James's view of the overpopulation. Since they now lacked predators, they were now indeed too many of them, but he didn't want anyone dying, though with the next war, he sadly imagined that there were going to be many inevitable casualties.
---
#785 Posted: 02:38:18 23/04/2016
Terrence was sleeping soundly when a chill went up his spine. he got up and saw it was day time. he climbed down his tree and went to find some food and check up on Sholeh to make sure she was ready for what was coming.

Ravage remained passed out and was breathing heavily, he was getting worse and if he wasn't cooled down soon he would die of heat stroke.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#786 Posted: 03:31:44 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
As Peepers, Sayan, Rose and James were preparing to leave, Sybil was still sound asleep, oblivious to anything that was going on. Even after all that time, she still didn't feel AJ, though it wouldn't make a difference. She was already use to many unexpectedly visiting her and sometimes sleeping at her home, since AJ wasn't the only one to do it.

Sholeh was at her own tree, quite bored. Like Sybil, she was trying to sleep, but having gotten a pleasant sleep last night, she was simply dozing off, though she was blaming it on Jet for giving her that ride and pumping her adrenaline. Typical of Sholeh wanting someone to blame for her own bitterness.
---
#787 Posted: 03:42:11 23/04/2016
Terrence arrives at her tree observing from a distance. he saw that she made a few new additions to her home and thought that she's more then prepared for what was to come. not wanting to bother her he left for the kea tree to see if any of his friends weren't busy at the time.

Crocux was doing a good job with the painting the armor and Saris worked so excitedly that he didn't even realize it was day time again. he was so into his work he actually ended up managing to make extra armor and hasn't stopped yet.

James remained with Ravage. he didn't want to leave him alone so that if he died he wouldn't feel abandoned.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#788 Posted: 04:17:10 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh heard rustling nearby, but decided to completely ignored it. She assumed that it was either Terrence or Warren arriving to bother her again, or maybe some of the warblers, but when nothing happened, she was content. As she dozed off, she was starting to wonder when an egg will be abandoned. Although she wasn't as obsessed as before, she would have wanted the chance to taste one again, even if it was once in a while. It was needed, considering how those birds were multiplying.

Peepers looked behind him to see if James had followed him, but when he didn't see him, he assumed he remained with the wolverine. He didn't like the idea of a warbler being all alone with that beast, but it was his decision, and he was tired of always trying to correct the young warblers of the Haven. James wasn't the first one to give him trouble, and he most certainly wasn't going to be the last.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:14:56 23/04/2016 by Felines
#789 Posted: 16:13:27 23/04/2016
"Easy there Saris we have more than enough armor." Zera said with a chuckle.

Rose helped pull the wagon which was covered in branches.
---
SC
#790 Posted: 17:06:06 23/04/2016
Saris stopped and got a sheepish look "sorry guess I got carried away." Crocux smiles "ok bro now get to work on the berracade." Saris nodded "got it." and went to work on making stakes to put into the dunes for the berracade.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:36 23/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#791 Posted: 18:20:11 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
As Peepers followed Sayan and Rose to the mountains, Sybil was starting to wake up. She was still a bit sleepy, but she was feeling guilty for being there, resting and comfortable while everybody else was doing work. After a few yawns and stretches, she started to head to the beach.

Once she finally reached it, she was rather surprised that the armors were ready, and that they were already placing the stakes. It made her wonder how much she slept, and then she looked at the sky and saw it was already past noon.
"Good afternoon Crocux. Saris, Zera... and everyone." she said politely, starting to pull her own weight into putting the pointy sticks. She was feeling so proud to have many reptiles helping her with the protection of the Haven that she wanted to compensate them somehow after all the ugliness was over.
---
#792 Posted: 18:26:09 23/04/2016
Crocux nodded to her "good afternoon to you too Sybil. you seem to be good to go after that well deserved rest." Saris smiled feeling very up beat "good afternoon Sybil. things are going wonderfully this fine day. i trust that you slept well."

on the way to the kea tree Terrence started getting dizzy. "whoa, my head." and in a dazed state continued to head to the kea tree.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#793 Posted: 18:35:50 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, a little, though it's hard to sleep well with so many worries on one's head." she replied, continuing to work. She was so small compared to all the reptiles present, but she wasn't going to let that stop her.

At the kea's tree, both Cole and Mambo were away at Hunted island, lending their help to the cockatoos since their tree's protection was already done. Cheryl was digging near the roots, looking for some bugs to help the warblers get fed. Terrence's presence wasn't very welcoming to her.
"You again? Don't you have a home to go to?" she said bitterly, hoping he wasn't injured again since it really annoyed her when he stayed with them.
---
#794 Posted: 18:42:13 23/04/2016
Terrence shook his head and the dizziness went away. he straitened himself and said "yes I do but to be honest he place is already secure and there's nothing to do their so here I am talking with you. I see that you're just as charming as ever."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#795 Posted: 18:55:48 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl simply scoffed after his remark, and based on what he said, she assumed he hasn't protect his home yet.
"Well don't you think you are going to use our home as protection. You have stayed here too many times. Why don't you shield you own home? Cole and the boss are on Hunted island, and I'm very busy here, so don't distract me!" Cheryl said angrily, helping the warblers with food due to boredom rather than actual care.
---
#796 Posted: 18:59:24 23/04/2016
Terrence chuckled "man your just on beaming ray of sunshine aren't yea? I already said my home is secure. the only ones that can get to it are birds and anyone that's a mongoose or smaller and last i checked kamodo dragons can't fly."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#797 Posted: 19:04:30 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"No, but they can climb trees with ease." Cheryl said, remembering how the poor cockatoos were at the mercy of Shadow once when he ceased the tree.
"But what the hey? We have Komodo dragons here. They can tell you about that." she then said, digging harder to compensate the time she believe she was wasting talking to him.
---
#798 Posted: 19:55:19 23/04/2016
Terrence chuckled his home was a natural fortress, a kamodo dragon wouldn't be able to climb it even if the tried. since Cheryl was being a downer he said "you know, for someone who's trying to be like their brother you sure are sucking at it." and he left to find something else to do.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#799 Posted: 20:05:05 23/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'M NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE ANYBODY!" Cheryl yelled to the retreating Terrence, taking big offense to that.
"Easy Cheryl. He's just trying to tease you." one of the warblers said, seemingly enjoying Cheryl's annoyance. Then he and a few more came to enjoy a meal of insects that were coming out of the holes Cheryl had been doing. Keas could eat insects once in a while, but Cheryl was too mystic for that. So she continued to dig a few more holes to help them, to get Terrence off her mind.

Sybil continued with her work, splashing a bit of sea water to her face to wake up better. It was hard to admit it, but she was quite enjoying the company of so many reptiles, even the Komodo dragons, but it creeped her up a little the way they all stick their tongues out, like serpents, but much slower.
---
#800 Posted: 20:45:54 23/04/2016
Crocux was half way done with painting the armor when he began to wonder how Terrence was doing.

Ravage's breathing grew hevyer and hevyer by the minute. they needed to hurry.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me