Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!))
First | Previous | Page 15 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24
The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!)) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#701 Posted: 01:33:56 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: LOL! Nice work Shadme! :3
Dark toon's expression though smilie

Dark Toon grumbled a little, quite annoyed with Toon Link. "No,You're not.." He replied, quite annoyed.
Toon Link laughed a little, "Actually, you kinda are." He replied, annoying Dark Toon Link even more.

Ike turned around and saw the three, "I thought it was only Pit who had the dark double, where did he come from?" Ike asked, questioning of how Dark Toon Link had gotten here.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#702 Posted: 02:55:15 25/03/2014
OoC: That was fun to make. smilie I personally love Pit's eyes. He's all like e.o

Pit shrugged. "Beats me! So, what're you doing here? I hope you won't try to kill us. That would be very bad."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#703 Posted: 10:51:21 25/03/2014
((Oh my gosh.... smilie
That fanart smilie))

"Good intentions? Do good intentions cause a person to murderer a whole town?" He asked in a loud tone as his eye twitched.

Ryou jumped and stepped back, still getting hit, but not as bad. He snarled again.
"What do you want?" He asked in a low growl, still very weak from his recent experience.
#704 Posted: 10:58:14 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Lol, I know smilie

Dark Toon Link sighed as he got up, "Just...Wandering around really." He replied, and was just happy to see that it had only been one of the 4 Toon Links here, that Red one was annoying at times.

((Let me explain, in 4 Swords adventure, Toon link had gotten split into 4 different Toon Links, each with a different color of clothing and personality. Dark Toon Link was later created when Ganondorf use some sort of mirror to create a evil double of Toon Link to work for him.))
---
#705 Posted: 13:27:03 25/03/2014
Marth stared at Bakura calmly. "Did I say that particular person had good intentions? I don't believe so. What I meant is that all the Smashers here have the same purpose; to brawl in friendly matches and meet others. There is no reason that you should be aggressive."

Pit nodded. "Are you a Smasher? Or...is there another reason you're here?"

Pyroe laughed as Ryou jumped. "Pyroe's here to wreak havoc among everyone! And you opened that door, so now you must fight Pyroe! I challenge you to get out of this...alive." The fire deity then unleashed a few large fireballs at Ryou.
---
#706 Posted: 16:18:24 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"...No particular reason..." Dark Toon Link replied, trying to hide the full reason of why he was here.

"...This guy seems a little suspicious...." Ike replied, not trusting Dark Toon Link too much.
---
#707 Posted: 21:37:08 25/03/2014
"Uhh..." Pit said, trying to decide whether he believed Dark Toon Link or Ike. At that moment though, another doppelgänger turned up.

"Are you serious?" Dark Pit grumbled. "Another obviously evil Smasher? Listen buddy, if you want us to believe you're good, at least do something with those red eyes of yours."

"H-hang on, Pittoo!" Pit exclaimed. "What're you trying to prove here? YOU have red eyes and dark clothing too!"

Dark Pit smirked and held up a clipboard. "This is a list of all the Smashers we expected to the tournament. Not in one place does it say "Dark Toon Link," "Shadow Toon Link," "Evil Toon Link" or whatever this guy's name is. Mine's on the first page- alphabetical order, you know."
---
#708 Posted: 21:54:53 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Pit seems so confused x3

Dark Toon Link glared at Dark Pit, "I didnt say i was here for any particular reason, and Pit's got a point, You're no better." he replied, though he was telling lies, he was pretty good at hiding them.
Toon seemed to be just as confused as Pit at the moment, not sure who to believe.
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#709 Posted: 22:08:48 25/03/2014
Camo and Chuck ran towards Toon Link and Pit to tell them about King Pig and Kaos. Grovile followed the two looking bothered.
#710 Posted: 22:20:45 25/03/2014
OoC: When is he not? smilie And welcome back, Giga!

"So there is absolutely no reason at all you're here? You were just walking around and thought 'Oh, I'm bored. Hey, I know! Why not stalk the perimeter of the Smash Stadium while a tournament's going on? Yeah, that a good idea! Oh, also I'll hide in a tree and spy on my doppelgänger?'"

"Uhhh..." Pit said, still confused and a little surprised at Dark Pit's sarcasm. Luckily for him, Camo, Chuck and Grovyle arrived to share some news, and he focused on that instead of dealing with Dark Toon Link.

"More villains?" the angel asked. "Where are they now?"
---
#711 Posted: 22:24:11 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"YOU stay out of this!" Dark Toon Link shouted at Dark Pit, "I was CONCIDERING of joining for the tournament!" he then said, getting quite angry at Dark Pit.

"You where spying on me Dark?" He asked curiously to his dark double.
---
#712 Posted: 22:33:04 25/03/2014
"King Pig and Kaos attacked us when we were trying to find people to help." Grovile said to the group and Chuck and Camo nodded.
#713 Posted: 22:36:19 25/03/2014
Bakura growled again
"There are two here that shall die first! And you are on the list!" He lunged at Marth with full force

Ryou whimpered as he got hit with them and cried out in pain.
#714 Posted: 22:40:21 25/03/2014
Camo and Chuck practiced there powers on nearby rocks.
#715 Posted: 22:44:48 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((Im adding a new character smilie
Name: Roy
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Game: Fire emblem: Blinding blade
Info: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/Roy
Other?: Nope

Where is Marth and Bakura?))
---
#716 Posted: 04:47:58 26/03/2014
OoC: What happened to Ricken? O.o Would you consider using him as well so Roy's not the odd man out of the tournament? If not, that's okay, I'll find a way to make it work. XP

"Uhh, where are they now?" Pit repeated, asking Grovyle. "That's, good, I guess, that you took care of 'em, but still..."

Marth dodged to the side and stood idly. "Myself? Bakura, please. As they say, 'take a chill pill' and reconsider your actions. I truly do not wish to fight you unless necessary."

Dark Pit only grinned at Dark Toon Link's outburst. "Look who's getting defensive! That's even more suspicious, if you ask me."

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Pyroe laughed insanely. "You are no match for my firepower!"

OoC: OMG Marth's line... smilie He's so proper...
---
#717 Posted: 08:06:27 26/03/2014
Bakura laughed in a really insane tone as he wicked smirk turned into a grin as he attacked again.

Ryou stepped back ad he started to get angry. His eyes turned aqua as he stared at Pyroe, not saying a word.
#718 Posted: 10:08:29 26/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((Oh, sure smilie I can use him again.))

"Will you just stop it?! You're getting more annoying than the other Links!" DarkToonLink said to Dark Pit.
---
#719 Posted: 23:33:30 26/03/2014
OoC: Accepted then! smilie

Dark Pit snorted, a grin still on his face. "Stop what? Revealing the truth? And what're you gonna do about it, I wonder. Attack me? That'd be equally suspicious. Guess you're a little trapped, huh?"

Marth moved back, but Bakura's blade left a slash through his cape. "Hmm," murmured the swordsman. "I see that you refuse to listen to reason. Very well." He pulled out Falchion and parried forward at Bakura.

"Aww, the baby's getting angry!" Pyroe gasped in mock surprise. "What's he gonna do, huh? You shouldn't have entered a tournament if you were only gonna get injured!"

OoC: Goodness, all three of my characters are annoying other Smashers. I'm a nice person. smilie
---
#720 Posted: 23:39:17 26/03/2014
Bakura stayed where he was, unable to think.

Ryou growled as he teared up and the tears floated and he made hand movements, bending the tears
#721 Posted: 23:58:25 26/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Lol smilie
Say, where is Ryou and Pyroe? I might have an idea to bring in Roy or bring back Ricken.

Dark Toon Link glared at Dark Pit. "It kind of seems like you want me to attack you! So i'd shut up if i where you!" He shouted.
Toon Link frowned, "Why are you so angry Darky?" he asked.
"Its Dark, not Darky, sheesh, you're getting more worse than the other Links. You got that stupid nickname from Red Toon or Blue Toon, didnt you?" He asked Toon Link.
"Yeah, why?" Toon Link asked curiously.
---
#722 Posted: 00:04:30 27/03/2014
((By the exit of the base.))
#723 Posted: 01:07:31 27/03/2014
OoC: Lol Toon Link! XP "Darky" should call Toon Link "Toonie"... :0

Marth backed away again as Bakura curiously stopped fighting. "Hmm..."

Some of the tears splattered against Pyroe's shoulder, and a small sizzling sound was heard. "Oh no! How DANGEROUS!" the fire deity remarked sarcastically. He tossed a fireball back at Ryou.

"ME? Make YOU upset? Honestly, all I ask was for you to answer one simple question as well as state your alliance. If you need a refresher: What are you doing here?" Dark Pit replied.
---
#724 Posted: 01:18:33 27/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Lol maybe he should smilie

Ricken had been outside, seeming a bit lost, he soon heard the yelling from the building and curiously followed the noise.

"I wasn't doing anything bad, just considering in joining the tournament." he replied, though was lying.

((Who's going to verse who in the tournament once it starts?))
---
#725 Posted: 01:22:34 27/03/2014
OoC: It's a double elimination tournament with two brackets. Let me explain! Two Smashers will fight each other; the winner will remain in their bracket and fight other winners, and the loser will move down to the other bracket and get to fight another Smasher who has lost. The loser of that is actually eliminated. It's only fair you get two chances!

Right now, I used a randomizer and the matches are kept secret. ;3 So far we've had Marth VS Silver (Marth lost), Yugi VS Grovyle (Grovyle lost) and Lemmy VS Dark Pit (Lemmy lost).
---
#726 Posted: 01:28:28 27/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok, sounds like a good idea! Who's gonna go next?
---
#727 Posted: 02:40:49 27/03/2014
OoC: Hmm... *leafs through rounds* we'll find out! Right now, it's on hold because of the villains. smilie I need to find out if Will's still in this; if not, we need to mess with the rounds again... :/
---
#728 Posted: 10:06:50 27/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((Ah ok smilie
Thanks!))
---
#729 Posted: 10:11:40 27/03/2014
Bakura backed away strangely as well and dropped his sword.

Ryou stopped crying as he summoned water from the clouds. It arrived and he started to bend it. He then aimed the attack at Pyroe
#730 Posted: 10:14:28 27/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ricken soon found the scene of the battle, but stood hidden for now, he didn't know who these people where.
---
#731 Posted: 12:24:15 27/03/2014
OC: Sure thing! ^.^

Marth sheathed his sword, noting the change in Bakura and not wanting to fight anymore. "Bakura," he stated, "what's wrong?" He bowed his head slightly as a sign that he was not trying to be aggressive.

"Hey!" Pyroe yelled as the water hit his side. "Alright, little pest, you're gonna stop right there!" He opened his palm and the area around increased in temperature, making the water evaporate or turn to steam.
---
#732 Posted: 19:17:25 27/03/2014
His expression widens.
"Something is wrong...I sense....oh no...." he suddenly got into good guy mode and ran through the corridor, screaming "he is not dying today!"

Ryou started to get nervous and he stepped back, shaking aggressively.
#733 Posted: 20:12:02 27/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ricken saw that Pyroe was up to no good whatsoever. He then stepped in to help out Ryou. "What the big deal with all the fighting? Shouldn't you save that for the tournament?"
---
#734 Posted: 23:51:13 27/03/2014
Pyroe turned to Ricken, grinning madly. "Well hello! Who might you be, huh? A Smasher who didn't make it in the tournament? Is that why you're so clueless?" He laughed and shot some fire at Ricken.

"B-Bakura!" Marth hurried after him, wondering what he was talking about. Either way, it was probably for the best that he should stay with Bakura.

Dark Pit groaned. "Here we are with all of this 'innocence' stuff. Bakura was here, slinking around like you, and guess what happened?" The dark angel's eyes narrowed. "He was proven to be a traitor all along. You better have some way to prove your innocence or I'll have found my new Sandbag." To prove his point, Dark Pit put his hand over his Silver Bow.
---
#735 Posted: 00:03:33 28/03/2014
((Never attempt any mind games that have to do with sound on youtube! My mid forehead is numb and im twitchy....but im calm O.O))

Ryou heard a faint noise as he backed up behind Ricken

Bakura kept running, pretty lost as he did so.
#736 Posted: 00:11:46 28/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ricken quickly reacted by jumping out of the way of the fire, He then got back up, and got ready to use a thunder spell on Pyroe. "Hey! Im on my way to to tournament! I am in no way lost!" he replied.

"DONT call me a sandbag!" Dark Toon Link shouted. He had enough of this, and was getting ready to just leave.
---
#737 Posted: 22:38:09 28/03/2014
Bakura started to get tired, but he kept sprinting now

Ryou looked at Ricken as he tilted his head
"Do I know you!?" He mumbles quietly
#738 Posted: 22:42:35 28/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ricken turned and looked at Ryou, "No..Not really, but im here to help. It wouldn't have been too nice if i didnt help out." he replied. "The name's Ricken."
---
#739 Posted: 22:48:48 28/03/2014
He looks at Ricken
"My name is Ryou..." he says almost silently. He never got along with new people without Bakura. He was always the shy type.
#740 Posted: 16:04:43 29/03/2014
Dark Pit shrugged. "See if I care! ...Sandbag."

Pyroe crossed his arms. "You two gonna stand there and talk it up or is there gonna be some fighting?"

Marth was unsure of where Bakura was trying to go. They were getting near the portals to the other Smash courses. Unless Bakura was trying to escape him...either way, if he did jump in a portal, there's be no way out unless he was fighting another Smasher and one if them would end victorious. Marth hoped that it wouldn't come to him following Bakura in and them having to duke it out.
---
#741 Posted: 21:01:45 29/03/2014
Bakura suddenly saw a lick of a flame and ran in that direction to see Pyroe leasing with Ricken and his old host. His eyes widen at the sight of Bakura's care

Ryou looked at Bakura and his jaw dropped to the floor.
#742 Posted: 13:45:39 30/03/2014
Marth also trailed in after Bakura. "Ricken? Long time no see, old friend!" Pyroe's soon realized he was outnumbered. Smirking, he said "Well, seems Pyroe's gone. But Pyroe's fire remains!" With a wave of his arm, the fire deity surrounded the four in a ring of fire. Laughing, he sped out of the room.
---
#743 Posted: 14:11:24 30/03/2014
Bakura hugged Ryou tightly as Ryou and his eyes met, both teary
#744 Posted: 14:41:58 30/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ricken smiled, seeing Marth. "Marth! Thank the gods you're here!" He said with a smile, but he soon had gotten a scare as the fire surrounded them.
---
#745 Posted: 01:59:14 31/03/2014
Marth nodded, a little anxiously as the fire formed and grew. "I-I'm not exactly sure what to do in this predicament. Everyone, stay close." He moved in beside Ricken, hoping he wouldn't have to make a sudden dash through the fire. All of a sudden-

"What's that? Civilians in trouble? Pit the firefighter is here to save the day!" The angel's wings glowed blue with the Wings of Icarus as he tossed some Freezies into the fire, making it die down a bit. "Hey everybody!" he called as his power wore off, sending him tumbling to the ground. But he hopped up immediately, another Freezie in his hand.
---
#746 Posted: 02:04:14 31/03/2014
Bakura got up and helped Ryou up as well, keeping him close.
"Why look who it is..." Bakura laughed "such fortunate timing..."

Ryou nodded and sighed in relief.
"It is amazing how you got here at this moment..." Ryou added with a giggle

((Shadmè? You said you play cello, right? X3))
#747 Posted: 02:37:31 31/03/2014
OoC: That I do! ^.^

Pit glanced around, a little uneasily since Bakura was there, but he didn't seem to be doing anything bad, just keeping Ryou comforted, so he let that comment slide. "I'll say! Dark Pit and Dark Toon Link are having a battle of words, so I decided to leave before things got messy. I smelled something, and as they say: where there's smoke, there's fire! They do say that, right? Heh heh. Anyhow, I brought some firefighting stuff and here I am!" He threw another Freezie at the fire, making it lower more.
---
#748 Posted: 09:09:30 31/03/2014
((I play violin ^-^))

"Damn right...." Bakura laughed as he looked Pit straight in the eyes.

Ryou just stood there, not knowing what to do. He didn't want to bud in Bakura's conversation ....that would be bad
#749 Posted: 09:42:36 31/03/2014
OoC: Nice! :3 For how long? I've been playing cello since fourth grade.

Pit trembled a bit under Bakura's gaze, not understanding why he was being targeted. Luckily Marth walked out safely, and turned to the others. "All right. It is much safer. Let us go and alert the others of our prescience."
---
#750 Posted: 09:45:49 31/03/2014
((I have played violin since third.))

Ryou punched Bakura's shoulder ad Bakura grabbed his fist and squeezed it, making them bothb go "ow "

"Yes...let us go..." Bakura said, holding Ryou's wrist
First | Previous | Page 15 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me