Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8849
#701 Posted: 02:06:45 20/05/2014
I think we know the answer. Sayan, however, remained quiet as he walked up to the scene.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:44:38 20/05/2014 by redwes
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#702 Posted: 20:12:25 20/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh there are probably some of your killer whale friends hunting around." Cheryl lied, wanting nothing to do with that conversation. "I see you found your leopard friend." she then said, hoping to change the subject, when mambo and her brother arrived...

"Sweet Himalayas, what is with those seals?" Mambo asked, never seeing them in such a riot. Cheryl gave the same explanation she did to Rose, but both Cole and Mambo took a look into each other and then to her, already speculating what happened.

"Cheryl, to the tree. Now." Cole scolded, very determined. Cheryl was about to throw a tantrum, but knowing her brother, she knew it was a waste of time, and left.

"Oh, I see you found Sayan. Good for you, not thanks to Cheryl I presume?" Mambo speculated, having similar situations with Cheryl in the past...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8777
#703 Posted: 21:09:34 20/05/2014
"No Cheryl helped in her own ways." Rose said trying to cover for Cheryl's actions.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#704 Posted: 22:17:44 20/05/2014
OOC: I'm gonna make sure that I post at least once every day, since the most time consuming of school is over.

"Oh yes! Sorry, but you just missed her. I believe that she went to check on her orca friends," Voracivenom replied, ignoring how the warbler tried to dumb down his conversation. "At least, I assume that that bellow was an orca."

--

"It was an orca; I saw it myself!" Speckles lied, playing along with Cheryl and Rose. He peaked his head over Sayan's fur. "They got spooked by it swimming by." Although he was too small for the others to notice subtle gestures, he was glancing at where the guilty kea was flying off.

--

"Oh, we insist. Surely you must be-"
"YOU insist. I'd say to get ou-"
One look from the dingo leader silenced Garrison, and he took away his gaze, snout wrinkled.
"Now, where was I... Ah yes. you've been through quite a bit today; you deserve some rest." Jaeger met the eyes of the dingos behind him, made a small whimper, and a scrawny, young dog with clumped, spiked fur padded nervously to the three, giving weary looks at the reptile.
#705 Posted: 03:31:21 21/05/2014
"Well if you insist to treat my wounds let be done. Plus it's cooler so I won't be as active as during the day." Shadow said "Who is this?" Shadow asked Jaeger. He was eyeing the little dingo as he approached.
---
SC
#706 Posted: 20:25:45 21/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Great Waaksian, just don't feel forced smilie

Neither Cole or Mambo knew what to believe. Was it possible that Rose and Speckles love Cheryl so much that went as far as lying and cover for her? Either way, they recognize that too much moving was wearing Cheryl out.
"Listen, let's make a deal; once we are all done unpacking, I will give Cheryl more freedom. And you can play with her all you want." Cole suggested, admitting that he was restraining his sister too much, and showing he trusted Rose.

Meanwhile on the Haven, Sybil was talking to Cairo. He already explained what was the earlier yell, and she understood he deeply wanted to help. "It's all right Cairo, I understand you had a very big plan, but things won't always work the way we want." she explained, trying to cheer him up.
"Listen, you take care of your family OK? I can handle the Haven. At least i Got the elephants to help me." she then said, trying to calm him down.
---
#707 Posted: 00:16:16 22/05/2014
Sayan merely listened, not wanting to make things better for worse or either party. He wanted to show Rose that he supported their side, but also remembered how the keas helped him when he needed it most. Out of that respect, he opted to remain neutral throughout the conversation.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:18:28 22/05/2014 by redwes
#708 Posted: 03:17:30 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
The two keas returned to their new tree, with Cole anxious to talk to his currently bitter sister. He sometimes wished he was an only child, but he loved his sister, she was really sweet when in the mood.

Sybil returned to her home as well, trying to get some sleep inside her tree. At least Rose was safe, and the rest of her guests like Chica and the elephants could take care of themselves, plus she hasn't heard from them in a while, so they were probably residing in a place where those fiends wont look.
---
#709 Posted: 03:48:45 22/05/2014
Quote: Felines
OOC: Great Waaksian, just don't feel forced smilie

Neither Cole or Mambo knew what to believe. Was it possible that Rose and Speckles love Cheryl so much that went as far as lying and cover for her? Either way, they recognize that too much moving was wearing Cheryl out.
"Listen, let's make a deal; once we are all done unpacking, I will give Cheryl more freedom. And you can play with her all you want." Cole suggested, admitting that he was restraining his sister too much, and showing he trusted Rose.

"She said you held her back sometimes but she understands why you do it. She wishes that you weren't so protective of her sometimes. But I understand why you do it as well." Rose said.
---
SC
#710 Posted: 21:15:50 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Cole managed to hear what Rose said, but decided not to respond. Now that they moved yet again, many things had to be done...
---
#711 Posted: 01:16:40 25/05/2014
"So my furry friend are you going to show me around?" Shadow asked.
---
SC
#712 Posted: 02:09:07 26/05/2014
"At least that turned out better then expected.," Sayan commented once the keas were out of sight.
---
#713 Posted: 02:41:42 26/05/2014
OOC: Yeah, I thought I was almost done, but I had a bunch of projects to work on. I'll still be able to get only every now and then, especially after the final exams.
You've seemed to have missed Voracivenom's reply, btw. Just notifying.

"Am I the only one who's noticed how down Cheryl's been?" Speckles questioned, raising his head above Sayan's fur to look at the still slightly perturbed seals. "She's just been complaining a lot, and she seems practically afraid of her brother."

--

"Scout, could you kindly take our guest to the Pool? He has wounds that need to be attended to," Jaeger told to the little dingo, who could only nod in affirmation, still nervous.

"If I may, sir?" Scout said courteously. His voice sounded young and uncertain.
#714 Posted: 03:57:43 26/05/2014
"So your name is Scout?" Shadow said.

--

" Cheryl just wants her brother to stop being overprotective of her, Speckles." Rose said.
---
SC
#715 Posted: 06:08:41 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
The three keas went to their tree, resting a little bit before continue the unpacking. But at the Haven there was a new commotion. Yodel moved to the big tree now that the keas were gone. He heard of the new threat, but didn't even lifted his beak to help. He actually didn't care what happened to Sybil.

Sybil was still inside her tree, trying to get some sleep, but she only managed to doze off. With the keas gone, she new that her sky defense was far away now. Plus she was wondering what Shadow was up to. The only thing that calmed her down was the fact that Rose was safe on the other island, and even if he knew she was there, it would be impossible for him to cross the bridge again and swim with Cairo and his family strongly patrolling the waters...
---
#716 Posted: 04:09:40 28/05/2014
"Now shall we go see what my fine cockatoo friends Sayan?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#717 Posted: 04:14:43 28/05/2014
"Certainly," Sayan nodded. Seeing as how he would be living here for the time being, he was interested in knowing the native bird population of the island.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:37:56 28/05/2014 by redwes
#718 Posted: 10:40:31 28/05/2014
"But I've got to make sure it's ok for you to come first. Their leader Barloc isn't the most welcoming to others." Rose said. "But I'll lead you there." She then started to go to where the cockatoos were living.
---
SC
#719 Posted: 12:11:18 28/05/2014
Sayan followed. He wasn't really surprised about the Cockatoos, remembering how some on the main island were like that at first.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:37 28/05/2014 by redwes
#720 Posted: 15:16:44 29/05/2014 | Topic Creator
But while the both felines were on their way, they were being spied. It didn't last long though, since the excitement of the spy's was too much.
"Well lookit here cousin. You are Rose, right? Father told me about you." A young cockatoo said from behind. It was Nia, with her cousin close behind.
"But who is this other one?" A nervous Angus said, seeing how Rose's companion was bigger than her. Barloc warned them about wondering around, especially with the likes of Rose and Sayan around, but their curiosity was too big. They two youngsters were more scared of Barloc than the two cats, however...
---
#721 Posted: 15:51:14 29/05/2014
Rose jumped a little from Nia and Angus sneaking up on her. She turned around. "Oh it's you two again! Staying out of trouble?" She said teasingly. "This is Sayan. He's one of my friends and kind of my protector." She said smiling at Sayan.
---
SC
#722 Posted: 01:45:17 30/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, so this was the one you were searching for." little Angus exclaimed, correctly deducing that he was another cat like her.
"Hey, you two don't seem at all like the cruel, merciless predators we got here. We got Tasmanian Devils here, and they are mean, and Komodo Dragons don't think of anything else but to eat, though of course, you already must know. But you guys seem nice. I don't know why father is so worried..." Nia explained, hinting that she may actually like them. She was not at all like her father. Angus on the other hand, was more cautious, and wasn't as close to them as Nia was.
---
#723 Posted: 02:30:58 30/05/2014
"I told your father that I'm not at all like the other predators. But he still doesn't trust me." Rose said. "Do you mind if me and Sayan stay with you Cockatoos? I and neather does Sayan don't know the island very well." She asked.
---
SC
#724 Posted: 02:42:59 30/05/2014
OOC: You missed the part with Meepers and Voracivenom, Felines. smilie

Speckles observed the two white birds with cautious curiosity. They looked a lot like the keas in a way, with their thick, curved beaks and strange accents.
"You're the leader's kids?" he asked.

--

"Yes... sir," the weary dingo replied.
"Take him to the Pool, if you would," Jaeger commanded, turning to Garrison and the rest of the pack.
Scout started to shuffle his paws. "So... let's go?"
#725 Posted: 03:03:30 30/05/2014
"Where else would I go?" Shadow said with a flick of his tongue. He then followed Scout.
---
SC
#726 Posted: 04:53:35 30/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Who said that?" Nia asked, looking everywhere to where that tiny little voice was from, when Angus pointed at Sayan's head.
"Woah man, do you know you have a little worm living on your fur?" he asked, with both him and Nia finding it amusing and extremely funny.
"You see Angus? He even let's a tiny wormy to ride him. How can he... and Rose possibly be a threat?" Nia commented, with both youngsters forgetting Speckle's question. They were exited with the conversation, especially Nia. It was hard to believe she was related to Barloc.

Quote: Waaksian
OOC: You missed the part with Meepers and Voracivenom, Felines. smilie

OOC: Meepers? You mean Peepers, right? smilie
But right you are. Been happening a lot lately. Sorry about that. Having a lot of characters can get distracting smilie

Meanwhile at the Haven, the warbler Peepers was determined to find Sybil and tell her the news, unaware that she already knew what was up.
"...Thank you." he politely said, wanting to leave, but then decided that before finding Sybil, he had to ask one more thing to the strange looking serpent...
"Hey eh...do you happen to know a warbler named Yodel? Have you seen him lately?" he asked, believing Voracivenom had higher probability of seeing him than Sybil, whom Yodel avoided at almost all costs.
At the Haven,
---
#727 Posted: 05:00:00 30/05/2014
"Yes..," Sayan replied with a slight chuckle. "This little guy is Speckles. What he lacks in size, he makes up for in heart. You'll find that many of our residents are quite friendly.," he added with a slight smile.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:09:00 30/05/2014 by redwes
#728 Posted: 18:47:02 30/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Nia agreed, believing him. Angus however, had doubts. "Not that it's be fun at all, but I think I hear uncle Barloc calling me. Goodbye."
"No he isn't. Angus!" Nia called, but Angus was already on his way to the cockatoo tree.
"Oh fine. Who needs you?" she said, demonstrating she was more willing to trust than her cautious cousin.
"Oh oh, can I touch your whiskers? I heard they are much more harder than an owl's." Nia asked enthusiastically to Sayan, showing so soon she was willing to go that far in trusting the newcomers, even if they were "dangerous" predators like her father said.
---
#729 Posted: 21:59:12 30/05/2014
Rose sat down smiling at Nia's trusting ways. "You seem just like your mother." Rose said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:57 31/05/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#730 Posted: 00:16:22 31/05/2014
In response to Nia's request, Sayan nodded. The young Cockatoo was certainly open-minded.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:29 31/05/2014 by redwes
#731 Posted: 04:40:16 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah. Mommy's the best." Nia responded, proceeding to checked Sayan. She landed on his nose and pulled the whiskers a little hard, exterminating them. "It is true. They sure feel hard, almost like the seal's whiskers." she said, letting go of the whiskers and proceeding to check his teeth.
"Oooh, these are larger than my dad's own beak. I bet you could chew a Tasmanian Devil within seconds with those babies." Nia said excitingly, almost inside Sayan's mouth. "Hey, do you know you have little hairs on your tongue?" she asked, showing a surprising and unusual amount of trust...
---
#732 Posted: 09:12:03 31/05/2014
"N-Not... a smart... i-idea...," Sayan muttered trying not to press down on the extra curious Cockatoo as he spoke. He glanced at Rose with a look of concern.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:24:33 31/05/2014 by redwes
#733 Posted: 16:26:43 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Nia then realized what she was doing in her almost blind excitement. She was satisfied with what she have seem and quickly got out of his mouth.
"Sorry about that mister. It's not everyday we have kind predators here. Heck we didn't even knew they existed." Nia explained, still too exited and curious. She couldn't wait to tell Angus her little examination, though her father would probably explode if he knew...
---
#734 Posted: 17:09:26 31/05/2014
"Well aren't we the little curious cockatoo?" Rose said with a laugh. "We should make shure your father and mother is ok with us staying here. I don't me and Sayan to get you guys in trouble." Rose said.
---
SC
#735 Posted: 05:10:39 01/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Before Nia could reply, she remained quiet and with wide eyes. It was her mother and father flying towards her, and Angus was accompanying them.
"Nia..." Barloc began, about to scold her really badly, until Kali interrupted.
"Barloc darling, let me handle this one." she said, signaling Angus, Barloc and her daughter to go home. Nia went with Angus, clearly upset. There was no doubt he told them where she was.

"Rose. Nice to see you again. I see you got yourself a bodyguard. Good for you. I hope my daughter wasn't too much trouble." Kali began, and before they could reply, she continued.
" Listen, it's a true delight that you will all be here, but unfortunately, you must be off cockatoo territory. If it was for me, I would let you venture around once in a while, but we have a strict policy about letting predators near us. Don't be offended, it's a bird thing." Kali explained, showing that she trusted them but wanted to keep her husband's policy.
---
#736 Posted: 21:43:40 01/06/2014
"But if Barloc still doesn't want me here why would he help me when I got bitten by that lizard? Why does he still hat me?" Rose asked still confused why Barloc helped Whirlpool heal her.
---
SC
#737 Posted: 22:06:01 01/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"He felt guilty, that's all." Kali explained, knowing about that. Barloc wasn't bad, just exaggeratedly wary of predators.
"Go to Whirlpool. I bet he can settle you someplace. He is a wise one." she then suggested, hoping Whirlpool's dialect problem won't be a bother. He was very wise and extremely intelligent, though it was hard to notice with his condition.
---
#738 Posted: 00:00:29 02/06/2014
"Oh so mr. grumpy does feel?" Rose said. "But I'll go find Whirlpool. He was near the Keas when me and Sayan left." She said. "But before we leave do you mind if I give you a friendly goodbye hug?"
---
SC
#739 Posted: 04:14:32 02/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Kali was caught off guard with this. Was Rose serious? She knew how kind Rose was since Mambo mentioned her so often, but something as far as a hug, she reserved it only for family members. Plus it would feel wrong and too strange to hug someone who instinctively should consider her food.
"Eh... well ain't that sweet of you? But... that is not the cockatoo way. We only do that to our own blood. A shake will have to do." she said, hoping neither of the big cats took it the wrong way. She la on a rock and within Rose's reach, more or less, offering her paw and waiting for a shake...
---
#740 Posted: 04:22:04 02/06/2014
"No, no I insist." Rose said as she gave a gentle hug to Kali. "Now see wasn't that to easy?" She said with a slight giggle.
---
SC
#741 Posted: 04:47:41 02/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Kali let the hug go by, but she was a little offended by it. She firmly believed she made it clear why the hug was forbidden. However, she didn't show it a bit. She didn't want her new guests to think she was as annoyingly cautious as her husband.
"It's getting late. Unless you want a nocturnal stroll, I suggest you find Whirlpool." she politely said, hurrying to get home and avoid Barloc from scolding her as severely as he sometimes did.
---
#742 Posted: 05:22:49 02/06/2014
"We should probably go.," Sayan said watching the cockatoo leave. At the very least, he respected their ways.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:48:55 02/06/2014 by redwes
#743 Posted: 14:02:10 02/06/2014
"Right. Goodbye Kali." Rose said as she began to go in the direction of where Whirlpool was last time she saw him.
---
SC
#744 Posted: 03:26:29 03/06/2014
Sayan followed, taking one last look at the cockatoos' territory. "After what has happened, it is understandable how cautious your new friends have become.," he gently said as they walked.
---
#745 Posted: 03:34:58 03/06/2014
"Yah I know. But Kali said Barloc had a bad experience with predators before that's why he's such a grouch." Rose said.
---
SC
#746 Posted: 07:29:37 03/06/2014
"One bad experience can make a world of change. I'm sure he'll get better... given time.," Sayan reassured.
---
#747 Posted: 10:42:59 03/06/2014
"Yah I know." Rose said as they approached the Kea's tree where Whirlpool was last seen.
---
SC
#748 Posted: 04:16:42 04/06/2014 | Topic Creator
"Rosy...and..." Whirlpool said, a few yards away from them. He saw them heading there a few minutes ago, but the words didn't came until now.
"Leopard...cat...Rosy friend." he finished, knowing her company was the one she must have been looking for. He also knew they were there most certainly because Barloc didn't want anything to do with them. Whirlpool didn't mind caring for others, but found it a little unfair that he had to watch over animals Barloc didn't want around. That wasn't the first time.

"Find...place..." he said after a while, signaling all his place. It was very beautiful with the foliage and the sound of the creek, and the rays of the sun could be seen on the ground from the trees. It was orange. It was getting dark, and Whirlpool let them know through body language to make themselves at home...
---
#749 Posted: 04:56:29 04/06/2014
"Thank you Whirlpool. I am forever grateful for all that you done for me." Rose said as she approached him and gently huged him. She then walked to a small cave near the creek where she could relax and calm her nerves for the night. "Goodnight Sayan and Whirlpool." She then walked inside and curled up.
---
SC
#750 Posted: 04:57:30 04/06/2014
"Wow... this is beautiful...," Sayan gently commented being reminded of his own place on the main island. He could certainly consider this home away from home. "Goodnight Rose. Sleep well," he said with a nod.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:38 04/06/2014 by redwes
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me