Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#701 Posted: 22:56:16 14/08/2012
Ancient barely felt the Aqua Tail. After all, it was only an attack from a child. She snarled angrily. Curly slashed at Ancient again, but Ancient moved out of the way swiftly. The monster roared at them both in fury.

Blood growled at Akulion. She opened her jaws in a snarl.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#702 Posted: 23:02:40 14/08/2012
Sun used AncientPower,sending the glowing ball of energy at Ancient.She controlled it with her Psychic so she didn't hurt anyone that was on her side.

Nina let out a sigh of relief when she was safe,then stayed in the air as she watched Akulion.(I forgot about the Light Sotrm,but let's say that it was cut away by a stranded electric scythe-like thingy.)
Akulion gave an insane smile,then looked down at everyone."Hmmm..."he said as if thinking,then saw it.He saw a part of Sumiriyon inside Flare.That made him let out an angry screech as he looked at her.The bird then sent out a gigantic beam made out of the darkness around him at Flare.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#703 Posted: 23:09:57 14/08/2012
Flare gasped in shock, and flung herself to the side to avoid the attack. She looked panicked for a moment.
Ancient, following Akulion's lead, flung Curly away from her and fired a Death Beam at Flare. The Palkeon put up a barrier of psychic energy, which caught and barely kept the beam from reaching her.
"How unfair!" she spat, glaring at Akulion and Ancient. At least Drake wasn't fighting her, too.

Blood reached her blade up to the sky. A beam of red energy came from it, and flew into the air, where it split off in to large orbs of blazing energy. The orbs flew out in all directions, most of them aimed for Akulion.

ooc: If his claws were half a foot long each, wouldn't it be impossible to move ...? O-o
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:12:53 14/08/2012 by CinderLover
#704 Posted: 23:19:04 14/08/2012
Akulion's wings suddenly changed from all black to black with yellow streaks.A bit of yellow came into his acid-green eyes as well.He let out a Thunderbolt,the large yellow bolt mixed with a massive amount of darkness as well as some acid.He attacked the orbs with the bolt,then sent it straight at Flare when he was finished.This bolt held most of the acid,hoping the melt the barrier with it.

Drake still stood on his shaky paws,watching Akulion and Ancient.They were attacking a stra- His sister.They were attacking his sister.He shook the thought away,feeling like he was going crazy.
Imure angrily growled,not liking it that Drake wasn't following his orders.
---
#705 Posted: 23:25:02 14/08/2012
Flare's barrier shattered, and she had to fly high into the air to avoid the massive bolt. But it skimmed her leg, and she cried out in pain and gingerly touched the wound to try and heal it.

Ancient felt a tug. She growled and look at Amiti. She seemed pissed, and screeched at him with rage.
Curly was staring in horror at not-Amiti. She dropped her weapon and backed away, scurrying away from that thing with fear.
#706 Posted: 23:25:32 14/08/2012
Sun looked at Amiti.Wait,no.That wasn't Amiti.That couldn't be Amiti.She growled,but made no move to do anything.
Unmei sighed."It seems as if nothing is normal anymore"
"I hope it's a least a bit normal when this ends"Sun said angrily.

Moon sighed as he then saw memories of Mewka.He smiled.The reason to go back this time was to save Mewka,as well as Drake.He wouldn't let himself fail.Moon jumped into the darkness,letting out a tiny gasp as he felt nothing beneath his paws.

Akulion still had his insane smile on his face as he watched Flare.He would make sure she didn't live anymore.No trace of Sumiriyon was going to be left!Yet...He still felt sanity tugging at him,but ignored it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:27:09 14/08/2012 by cynder2000
#707 Posted: 23:32:47 14/08/2012
Ancient huffed. She didn't have time for this crap. She launched into the air, and flight took her into the sky. She lunged at Flare, who skillfully leaped onto the oncoming creature's haunches and kicked off again, avoiding her deadly claws. She growled, and blasted a Fusion Flare at Akulion, the angry red fire leaping at him.
#708 Posted: 23:49:51 14/08/2012
Akulion replied by letting out another gigantic beam,this time mostly electricity than darkness.he felt a bit too big,then shrunk down a bit so he would move faster.
Nina looked at Flare and decided to attack her too.She let out a Death Beam at her.

Sun watched the creature,her claws out.If he even touched one of the Pokemon on her side,she swore she would attack.Child or not,he wasn't Amiti anymore.
Unmei put a hand on Sun's shoulder and let out a sigh,trying to calm her down.

Moon's eyes shot open and his breathing got a bit fast,but then quickly slowly down.He saw Aquarius close to him and picked up his head to look at him."Did I miss anything,Aquarius?"he ased,not knowing what else to say.
---
#709 Posted: 23:58:53 14/08/2012
Flare felt Akulion's beam hit her dead on, knocking her back as she screamed in pain. Nina's deathbeam grazed her side, and caused another jolt of agony to course through her body. She struggled to her paws, and again blasted Fusion Flare.

Ancient dodged to the side equally fast. She rolled her eyes. This child thought he was all that, hmm?
'And what have you given up for that power, foolish child?' she thought privately, an image of the terrified Curly in her mind. It was hilarious, the look on her face.
In fact, Curly was still running away right now. She was horrified.

"Koray ... dead ..." Aquarius wheezed, "Kid ... flipping out ... Akulion trying ... to kill Flare ..." He weakly lifted a paw, and pointed up at the bird in the sky.
#710 Posted: 00:05:52 15/08/2012
OOC : Gotta go for a bit!Takin' a walk with my mom.

Nina took the Fusion Flare,letting out a small whimper.She then growled and flew at Flare,her jagged claws out.Her claws looked like they were picking up darkness from the sky itself as she reached Flare and tried to get her with her claws.
Akulion watched Nina.He wouldn't try for close-range yet,but Nina's fighting style was more like that than doing it from afar,even if she was an Electric-type.He didn't use any moves,not wanting to damage Nina.

Moon's eyes widened at the news."Well...Sounds like you have been busy"he said,then got up and looked up at Flare and the others in the sky."Will you be alright,Aquarius?"he asked,sounding concerned for the Dialgon(Did I get this right?).
---
#711 Posted: 00:14:16 15/08/2012
ooc: *Girateon

Ancient rolled her eyes. What kind of stupidity was this? If he was trying to confuse her, it wasn't working. It was just irritating. She flew up to Flare and used Iron Tail, bringing her ridged tail down at Flare. The Palkeon lurched backwards, narrowly avoiding the Iron Tail and the claws of darkness.

"Y-Yeah!" Aquarius grinned, "I've ... gotten through worse!"
#712 Posted: 01:54:24 15/08/2012
Ancient threw him off with a quick jerk of her head. She delicately lay her ear over the wound, now looking very unhappy.
#713 Posted: 01:58:05 15/08/2012
Ancient twisted around and sunk her claws into his flesh, refusing to be crawled on. She jerked her claws down, holding the tiny body in her paws and growling in anger. The brat's tantrum was getting annoying.
#714 Posted: 02:09:45 15/08/2012
Ancient lobbed not-Amiti to the side, not wanting anything to do with the messed up little creature who was having a fit. She rolled her eyes and blasted Draco Death Meteor at Flare. The meteors of energy flew at the Palkeon, and the Palkeon was hit! She was blown to the side and landed on the ground with a thump! She groaned, trying to get up again ...
#715 Posted: 02:23:52 15/08/2012
OOC : Oh yeah!smilie Ignore my bad memory.

After missing,Nina put her claws out.The picked-up darkness rushed at Flare,looking like a thick kind of string.This string made of darkness also had electricity rushing through it,trying to grab Flare and shock her.
Akulion still watched all the fighting,looking just a little amused.

"Well,alright"Moon said with a little smile,then found his way to Koray's side."We shall miss you,Koray.Thank you for helping us in this battle"he whispered,his head down for a little.Moon then looked up at the sky.Could Flare handle that battle by herself?He then decided to help Flare,since Jade was coming anyway.
---
#716 Posted: 02:28:38 15/08/2012
ooc: D-o, that's impossible without cynd's okay first. Also, his parents (whoever they are) weren't effected unless they were Marked Eeveelutions. He has no mark, and he's not part of the Marked Eeveelutions, which further proves it's impossible. Plus it's so random that it feels like a really last-second thrown together thing that makes no sense and shouldn't even be happening.

Flare screeched in agony as she felt electricity run across her body. The pain was awful, she wanted to just give up.
#717 Posted: 02:36:08 15/08/2012
OOC : Don't know what to say.I'm not really a "master of an RP person",but I do have to agree with CL.

Moon flew up,aiming his teeth at the strings as he did.He used Thunder Fang to prevent getting damaged and cut through the strings with that.
Nina growled and looked at Moon.So he was awake.
"I will not let you injure Flare like that"Moon said,then flew over to Flare.
---
#718 Posted: 02:52:10 15/08/2012
Flare was recovering from multiple shocks and blasts. She was panting hard, her eyes wide and her pupils small with fear.
"M-Moon ..." she gasped, reaching up her paw.
Ancient flew down, slamming into the ground behind Moon. She snarled at him, swiping at him to try and get him away from Flare. Akulion wanted the Palkeon dead, so dead she would be.
#719 Posted: 02:58:30 15/08/2012
"It will be alright,Flare"Moon whispered soothingly,then turned towards Ancient.This was Eve,used to be Eve.How could he even think about attacking her?"Eve.Stop it"he simply said,making no move to attack.Only an idiot would do this,probably,but Moon didn't care.
Nina watched,looking annoyed.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#720 Posted: 05:17:13 15/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: I thought I PM'ed you guys about it...well, I'll send it again. Sorry...
Edit: Well, the idea was that in this version, the Light-blow-up-the-world thingy was what changed Curly and Amiti, correct? Well, then why did only they change? Something stored inside of Amiti, that when it met with his enraging emotions it mutated and mutated him to be that beast thing.
Well, at first I thought I was gonna let Losi change. Y'know, when the Ancient first appeared and then Drake changed his thingy, but then that would kinda be giving Losi too much power. Amiti on the other hand, well, what happened if he really flipped out? Like....seriously lost control. So I put my idea there. Creating a dark side of Amiti.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:32:41 15/08/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#721 Posted: 17:01:59 15/08/2012
OOC : Nope.Ya didn't,but then you did.And yes,Curly and Amiti were changed,but the other Pokemon left alive changed too.Y'know,like Blue's charas.Even Sharp changed,if just a little bit.And the Drake and Ancient thing was only for those charas.They faced a lot of hard things,as you might know.Eve with her suicide,Jake with his desire to get stronger so he can protect the ones he loves.Akulion put two of the Pokemon of the past inside of them,so that's why they changed.Flare would probably have a form too,since Sumiriyon got to her before Akulion could,but I'm not sure.
I wanted to give everyone a chance to play an important part and Losi had his time.It's sad that a little kid has to face that,though.Becoming a monster,making his sister run away.It hit Nina pretty hard when Ally left her without saying anything,think how Amiti would take it even if he was in another form.
I'm giving Blue an important part for one of her charas too.And this is probably why I try not to post so much.Blue is left behind yet again,just like Goldenfire was.Who's to say Blue can't quit?I feel like we keep leaving her behind.I'm not going to post until Blue does and that's a promise.Well,after this post I'm not.
---
#722 Posted: 17:24:19 15/08/2012
ooc: I have not received any PMs on the matter. There's some things in that explanation I have problems understanding.
Problem one: Not only Amiti and Curly changed. Problem two: How would the move Light Storm do that? It's a power of light, not darkness. It doesn't make sense. Problem three: Say somehow it does make sense that that the Light Storm magically caused darkness to be channeled out. How does it get stored inside Amiti without it being under some influence? It doesn't make sense, again. Power doesn't just randomly latch on to people. If it happened to Amiti because the power of the Light Storm it would be happening to everybody who got the radiation of the Light Storm on them. Problem Four: What's-his-face is too powerful for a character who's meant to be some little kid who's weak and helpless, you know. It's just seriously random. Problem Five: The only reason there are Ancient and Drake is because Akulion stored more of himself/his power in them. Thus it would be illogical that Amiti or Losi would have this power since it didn't happen to either of them. Problem Six(character issue I'd like to put out there): This is way out of character for Amiti. This isn't how he would react to a fight if my idea of his character is right.
Well, those are my issues with the idea. Please take them into consideration and tell me if I missed something, because this is really confusing me with how random and illogical(in the terms of the RP, anyway) it is. I don't mean to sound rude, and if I did I'm sorry. It simply doesn't make sense to me.
Yeah, Blue needs something important to do! VERY important! I agree, cynd. And I'm not sure about Flare having another form. It sounds nice, and I may look into it. I never actually thought of her having a different form (Me? Not thinking of one of my characters having another form? Unheard of!), so yeah.
#723 Posted: 18:06:40 15/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yeah, I see you're guys's points. I'm sorry. I guess I just wanted to make up what happened if Amiti was pushed over the edge and a...darker side came out of him. I'll delete my posts. Do you mind if we restart to where Amiti ran over to Losi?
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#724 Posted: 18:27:25 15/08/2012
ooc: How about, instead of backing up so much, we just forget that happened and pretend Curly and Amiti are next to Losi?
#725 Posted: 18:35:11 15/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sure...
And I don't object if you guys want to kick me out of this. This isn't really the first time I let my imagination get the best of me.
---
#726 Posted: 18:40:09 15/08/2012
OOC : HEY!Me and CL may have told you that you made a few mistakes,but I DO NOT kick someone out of an RP because of that!You'd have to do something really extreme for me to do that.And yes,I had to post because of that.I am not going to ever do that.You're one of my best buddies,D-o!Ever say something like that again and I'll annoy you with my crappy choice of words.It's torture for anyone,honestly.
---
#727 Posted: 18:46:18 15/08/2012
ooc: The RP wouldn't be the same without you. We're almost at the end. We're not kicking you out last-second because of a simple mistake. :3
And cynd, your choice of words is great. Don't bring yourself down!
#728 Posted: 18:50:54 15/08/2012
OOC : Yeah!What CL said!I don't think it is,but okay.Maybe sometimes.A'ight,now we should wait for Blue!
---
#729 Posted: 20:44:02 15/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: alright. Thanks.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#730 Posted: 06:56:31 16/08/2012
OOC: I apologise for not replying to this in a long time...I had a lot of stuff happening and I didnt want to burden you guys with my talk of a depressing style...

Shinma smiled and spoke carefully,"Thankyou" she said slowly,so it would be clear.

The true Laurie used quickattack,slamming into the true Spiral.She used her entire body to try and push her away from Liko.
The illusion Lauries used quick attack on the illusion Sharps/Spirals
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#731 Posted: 20:33:21 16/08/2012
OOC : Yeah,no prob D-o!smilie *hugs D-o* Woohoo,Blue posted!smiliesmiliesmilie It's alright Blue,really.If you want to talk about what was going on,you can.I shall listen and read and try to help as much as I can!smilie You are not burdening us in any way.

The Glaceon nodded."I am glad that I could help you.These are bad times,you know.I even sense that...HE has awakened"she said,looking around with a bit of anger.
Skyburst looked a bit surprised.How did this Glaceon know about Akulion?She could have been talking about something else,but he had a feeling she was talking about the dark bird God since he could sense him too.He let out a sigh."Yes,but I believe that my friends will be able to fix what happened"
The Glaceon looked at Skyburst,her eyes wide and hopeful."R-Really?Your friends?Oh...I hope so"she said with some joy,looking just a little happy.
"I do as well"the Jolteon said,speaking for the first time since they came.He had a little smile on his face,looking at the Glaceon.

Spiral growled and dug her paws into the dirt,holding her ground for a bit before Laurie pushed her away.She landed neatly,looking angry."Humph!What are you doing?If you wanted to help me kill him,you could have just said so!"she angrily said,letting out an annoyed hiss as she wiped away the unwanted tears.
Both used the same move,so they collided and all the "Sharps" disappeared.Spiral didn't need them anymore anyway.

Drake kept watching the fighting,clenching his teeth on some of the parts.Then,he heard Moon calling his sister Eve.Eve?He could remember that name from a long time ago,a time where everything was way more simple."Eve..."he mumbled,closing his eyes and remembering memories.
"Ugh,I hate these memories of yours.Come and accept the insanity,Drake"Imure said.He was getting sick of this,so when Drake opened his eyes,he saw the shadow of him.
Drake looked at the shadow of Imure,coming a bit closer."The insanity will make me stronger,right?"
"Oh yes.You are connected to Akulion,anyway.Here"Imure said,then swiped his long claws across the floor they were standing on.A black hole opened up,seeming to have insanity crawling inside."Heh.You must accept it completely,Drake"
"Got it"Drake replied,then stopped at the hole.He looked down at it,smiling at the insanity he saw inside.He stepped into the blackness of insanity,closing his eyes as he did.He felt himself going back to the real world and heard some very gentle and soft singing.It soothed him as he listened,but then started turning into insane screeching.Drake's eyes snapped open and he grinned twistedly at the voices as they faded away and felt his paws leaving the ground as he took to the air."Thanks for reminding me what my goal is,Imure"
Imure knew that Drake had forgotten his real goal already,but said nothing about it.It was better that he did and just stuck to killing Akulion.But that was his goal,not Drake's.The Leafeon that kept stopping Imure from achieving his goal was now absent inside of Drake's thoughts.Good.

"We are here"the Glameow whispered,then stopped running a little bit away from the fighting.She looked up at Akulion and hissed angrily.
---
#732 Posted: 21:12:26 16/08/2012
Flare heaved herself to her paws.
"We're not gonna loose now ..." she puffed, glaring up at Ancient.
The beast seemed enraged by being called by her former name, blasting a Death Beam at Moon in a blind fury. Flare countered the beam with Special Rend, slashing across Ancient's muzzle with bright pink energy. Ancient shut her mouth and growled, fluffing her fur out in anger.
"What do we do?" Flare asked Moon, blood dripping from the side of her mouth, "How do we beat these guys?"
#733 Posted: 21:36:40 16/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked. "Losi hang on!" And began to slowly knit up his wounds. Losi gritted his teeth. "Just...go. You two....need.....need to get outta here." He growled. Amiti sniffed. "I don't want to leave any of you like this!" He cried. Losi grunted. "You have to....Amiti! Curly......take your brother and start running....don't.....don't you DARE look back." He looked up into her eyes.

"Hiyaaaah!" Shade flung himself at Drake, sinking down with Thunder Claws and Fangs, electricity sparking all around him.

ooc: ^almost forgot about my other characters. smilie
---
#734 Posted: 21:45:20 16/08/2012
"And go where?" she growled, her voice stern, "There's nowhere to go. You're not well enough to be threatening me, Losi. We're staying. Amiti, keep him from doing anything stupid. It's about time I make myself useful." Turning, Curly gripped her scythe more tightly in her teeth.
#735 Posted: 22:06:12 16/08/2012 | Topic Creator
"Anywhere but here! I don't want you two, aah! Getting hurt. These guys are dangerous!" Losi grunted as Amiti was sewing up the wounds. He kept silent and did what his sister asked.

Two figures zoomed toward Ancient. A Latios and a Latias. Venrir and Thani. They were both glowing and came in from the other side Flare was attacking Ancient.
---
#736 Posted: 22:18:27 16/08/2012
"It's a part of life, Losi." Curly replied, "I'd rather stay here and die knowing I fought against evil than live knowing I let my friends down." She launched forward, streaking across the ground towards the battle.

Ancient glared at them through wild eyes. She jerked her body around and in a flash she was stabbing at Venrir's chest with her tail. The metal rings on her tail sh;ashed at Flare's nose, keeping her from attacking. Plus the Palkeon was very tired, and was taking a second to breathe.
#737 Posted: 22:42:43 16/08/2012
Moon's eyes widened as the Death Beam came at him.So that obviously didn't work.He jumped to avoid the beam,then landed at Flare' side."I do not know,Flare.We must figure something out,and soon.I want no one else to die from this battle"he said,sounding very serious.

Drake's eyes widened a bit with surprise,but he kept his twisted grin as Shade leaped onto him.A large amount of darkness came from him,turned into a fist,and punched his side hard to try and get him off."I don't need any help,Imure!"
"That wasn't me,idiot.It is your insanity reacting"Imure said with a roll of his eyes.
"Huh,cool.I could get used to this"Drake said,his grin still there.

An Espeon passed the Glameow and other Pokemon,giving them just a glance as she did."Alright,here I am.Ugh,I should've just stayed at where home used to be"she said to herself,looking around.Battle,blood,death.How fun.NOT!"I said that I would help,though.With him"the Espeon said,watching as Drake fought."Only one way to get the rose out.THAT part will be fun~!"
---
#738 Posted: 23:23:48 16/08/2012
Curly charged up to behind Drake, swinging her scythe around. Her pupils were mere slits.
"Can't let you do this, whoever-you-are." she growled, and slashed down at his back with the blade.

Flare sighed, "Let's see if we can knock these two out before anything else." she said, referring to Drake and Ancient. She darted forward, bringing her claws up at Ancient's belly. The beast snarled as she was pushed off balance and began to tumble forward. She faceplanted into the ground. She swiftly whipped her tail around and was up on her forelegs in an instant, her tail crashing into the ground just beside Flare's body.
"Yikes!" the Palkeon gasped as the attack barely missed her.
#739 Posted: 23:45:36 16/08/2012
"Aw,that's not fair!"Drake said with his twisted grin,then laughed and blocked her blade with yes,the fire on one of his wings.It wasn't burning,though,it was solid,also looking like a blade with sharp points sticking out.The fire on his tail and other wing were the same.
"Heh.I told you that you would get stronger"Imure said,his voice sounding rougher and more in control.You had to give one to get one,though,and Imure had pretty much taken over parts of Drake's mind in exchange for the power.That was good for him,since it would get just that much harder to change back.No more thinking about Drake's stupid family or his stupid friends or the Leafeon who had almost ruined everything.Everything was almost going according to plan.ALMOST.

Jade sighed,still watching Drake."The rose isn't very easy to defeat,I guess anyone could say"she mumbled out,but didn't know what she could do.Trying to fight Drake wouldn't be good,since he just got stronger every time he called for the rose's help."The Rose of One Thousand Years"she said quietly,almost as if admiring the beast's full name.

Moon watched Ancient and Flare for a bit,then turned his eyes over to others.His eyes widened a bit at what Drake had done,but he continued on.'"It IS complicated,very complicated.Even I do not understand.I do know that this beast has to do something with what happened to Jake,but I have no clue what it is"
"Maybe the beast is controlling him?"
"That is a possiblilty"
'Moon remembered Jade's and his talk and tried to shake it out of his head."So the only way...Is getting it out of him"he mumbled,but stayed with Flare.He couldn't leave her alone,plus others were already battling Drake.It would be fine.Moon used Bolt Strike,shooting out a bunch of electricity at Ancient and then flying up into the air and going to tackle down on her.
---
#740 Posted: 00:18:52 17/08/2012
Ancient whipped her tail around, knocking moon to the side in his pounce. But she snarled in pain and rage as the electricity tore at her fur. Flare darted forward after Moon and went to use Special Rend at Ancient's nose. But the monster was ready this time, and bit down on Flare's wrist. Flare yowled in agony, thrashing her arm around to try and get Ancient's stubborn jaws from her paw.

Curly whipped around, kicking her hindlegs out at Drake as she held herself in the air with her scythe by pressing it against his wings..
#741 Posted: 02:10:53 17/08/2012
Moon landed on his side,then got up fast after seeing Ancient grab Flare's wrist.He came a bit close,then used Dragon Claw and did it fast so that he wouldn't hit Flare.

Drake let Curly kick her,not seeming to care about it much.He used Thunderbolt to try and get her off,letting out a growl."By the way...I'm Drake"he said with another twisted grin.
Imure sighed.He wanted to finish this up already.The creature looked up at Akulion.How could the bird God be so patient?It made him narrow his eyes a bit.

Meanwhile,Akulion only watched,for some reason.His eyes then closed after a bit of watching and he now looked like he was concentrating.
---
#742 Posted: 02:29:08 17/08/2012
Ancient roared in pain, jerking her head back and releasing Flare. The Palkeon limped a few paces away, hissing in agony. It hurt a great deal, but thankfully the creature's poisonous fangs hadn't touched her skin.

Curly jumped back, avoiding the Thunderbolt.
"My name is Curly." she replied, lowering herself closer to the ground, "A pleasure to meet you, Drake."
#743 Posted: 03:47:42 17/08/2012
Moon let out a sigh of relief and went to stand between Flare and Ancient.He crouched down,watching Ancient and wondering what she would do next.

Drake's twisted grin stayed there as he looked at Curly."A pleasure to meet you as well,Curly"he said,not really looking like he was about to do anything as he flied around a bit.
"You are wasting time.I would rather you go and fight Akulion"Imure growled out.
"Relax,Imure,I'm gonna do that soon"Drake said,keeping his voice low so Curly couldn't hear.Still,it probably looked like he was talking to himself and that would just be weird.
---
#744 Posted: 04:03:43 17/08/2012
Curly growled at him, her pelt fluffing out, "What's the matter? Afraid to hit a girl?" She wasn't about to go attacking him before she knew how he fought.

Ancient opened her jaws and out leaped a bolt of purplish-black electricity. It arced towards Moon, crackling viciously.
#745 Posted: 04:22:01 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Shade got up from his attack. He had used Thunder on himself and now was a golden hue, crackling with his absorbed energy. Immediately he rushed at Drake's behind, using Wild Charge and ramming into him with electrical power. "Not finished with you yet!"

Ven barely dodged and countered with Luster Purge, while Thani used Mist Ball on them. They darted around the bigger and slower Ancient like two wasps.

Amiti kept working, though Losi was struggling to get up. "Stop moving! The more you move it's harder for me to heal!" He sighed exhasperated. Losi was pawing at the battle. "No....stay away...."
---
#746 Posted: 04:33:52 17/08/2012
Ancient was faster than they seemed to have thought. With a nimble skip-hop! she was out of the way of Thani's Mist Ball, and she swung her tail around to knock Venrir off course. She snarl, the spiked rings on her tail whipping around tail madly.
#747 Posted: 04:48:17 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Venrir didn't realize she was that fast and was smacked down, his left wing and face badly scratched. He gritted his teeth. "Ven!" Thani cried. Angrily, she used Thunderbolt on Ancient.

Venrir hit the ground and then slowly got back up. Pushing his speed faster, he swooped under Ancient and tried using Zen Headbutt on her stomach.

Losi was almost fully healed by Amiti. The little guy seemed quite skilled despite the fact of not knowing what he was doing.
---
#748 Posted: 04:52:56 17/08/2012
Ancient took the hit of the Thunderbolt, but it didn't really do much due to her type. She stood back on her hindlegs and grabbed Venrir by his head as he tried to headbutt her, her poison-coated claws clashing with his skin and her powerful muscles keeping him at bay. She went to bite at his face, her poisonous teeth out and glimmering with the poison they held.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#749 Posted: 05:00:06 17/08/2012
The shadowed pokemon stopped next to the Glameow,"I feel as though we missed a large amount of things..." it said,it was now apparent that it was wering some form of cloak to hide its appearance.

All of the 'Lauries' disappeared too.
Laurie smiled,"Help you?Hmm....that could be fun..."
"Laurie!What are you saying!?" Liko yelled
"Shut up meat sack!" Laurie said,kicking Liko.

Shinma nodded,"I beleive they will be able to defeat him..."
"Fat chance!" Shidon spat.
Shiina smacked him over the head
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#750 Posted: 05:01:08 17/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Ven shrilled in agony and used Draco Meteor at Ancient's mouth. At the same time Thani came in and used Dragonbreath on her skull.

Finally, Losi could at least stand. "Now stay and rest for a minute." Amiti said, but Losi wasn't paying attention, his eyes riveted on the battles going on.
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me