Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50
Legend of Orion: Dark Times (open) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#701 Posted: 02:40:08 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
“Please stop!” Shade said. He stepped forward. “I’m sure the scare I gave him he wouldn’t dare hurt another. Right?”
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8830
#702 Posted: 02:50:47 26/08/2018
Elsewhere...
Quote: A Guy
"Raclaw... thank you," Sere said, nodding, his eyes closed. "I do believe that if we keep working at it, then our goal will one day be possible. This isn't something which will happen overnight, though. This is something which takes years and years of foundation building. Our next mission... that will be just one part of the foundation."
"If this is your foundation building, consider me your shovel, clearing the dirt out of the way," Latnok said. "I'll be ready whenever we have to set out."
"If that is all settled, we will move out within a week," Sere said. "Until then, perform your duties with the conditions of rest I have outlined for you, Latnok, and enjoy your time here, Raclaw. Feel free to go exploring; maybe even see Veris. You are dismissed."

Raclaw gave a respectful nod and prepared to go out alongside Latnok. He intended to do just that-- to explore and to understand the Guardians as much as he could with whatever remaining time they had left here. The Guardians were his past and now they were his present, something he was now very grateful of. He knew that regardless of what they found on Falcon's Beak-- that he had started something. He suspected he was one of the few selected hatchings to ever be seen again and certainly the only one to end up coming back 18 years later. He knew what he represented and knew that he had inspired hope in the Godfather, the Guardians, and maybe one day world itself. Regardless of whatever may lie in his future, he and his former party had gone through a lot and he was looking forward to having the time to relax before the next journey.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:50:00 26/08/2018 by redwes
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#703 Posted: 02:57:24 26/08/2018
"Please, please! You have a troll there! She's the real monster! And that kid a fawn hybrid? How do you know that's even the truth? Fawns are extinct!" the thief said, crying. How ironic it was that Shade, who was a big, scary dragon, was about to spare his life. And now it was his own kind the ones about to excecute him.
"Señor! Por favor! There must be another way! This solution is just too cruel!" Maverick begged, trying to bargain for the thief's life. Angora felt so sorry for Maverick. What Latnok said back then was true. He was just too much of a good man. This thief almost decapitated him just a few minutes ago, and there he was, trying to have his life spared. Little did any of them know that the man about to be killed was wanted on several towns for thievery and murder around various areas, and Maverick would've been in his list of victims if it wasn't for Shade's lucky intervention.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#704 Posted: 10:15:27 26/08/2018
Wayson and his men continued the task, completely unflinching. "Our laws do not compromise," Wayson said in monotone. "Everyone who violates them will be held accountable to them. The actions the man has conducted have clearly defined punishments; therefore, we execute those punishments. There is no room for negotiation on the matter." With that, while the other men kept the thief restrained, the man with the axe raised it, and swung it at the thief's neck.

"So, Raclaw," Latnok said, as the two casually strolled through the stronghold as if Raclaw's presence was completely normal. "Is there anything in particular you have in mind? This place has plenty of things to do, ironically; can't keep men too bored, after all, or we find our own entertainment." Latnok was sure that there would be something of value to be done anywhere Raclaw would want to go; at the very least, it would normalize his presence more.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#705 Posted: 12:21:30 26/08/2018
"This is ridiculous! Life is too precious. You can't..." Maverick began to say, but Angora knew he was simply going to get in trouble if he continued questioning these men's laws. So she ran to Maverick, jumped to his shoulders, covered his eyes and talked to him.

"Maverick please! It's the law here. Don't question them! The man was about to steal from you and kill you for the mere sake of it. He was going to murder a very good man. Think on how many innocent lives are being saved because this man no longer exists to hurt them!" Angora said, trying to reason with Maverick, but at the same time talking to prevent him from seeing and hearing the horrifying scene. Maverick has seen death before, and has even killed as a pirate, but he despised that past life with a passion and promised himself he didn't want to kill ever again. Angora knew this, and felt really bad for her young friend. How ironic it was that the thief, who was just crying and begging for his life, the last scene he ever saw was the man he tried to kill in cold blood, was the one trying so hard to have his life spared. Even the dragon who tortured him was trying to do the same.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#706 Posted: 12:57:49 26/08/2018
"It's not as if your men care for these things anyway," the lead galud said. "I'm sure many of them would be jumping at the opportunity to help kill them."
Sere could not deny that the galud had a point. The only one in the organization that would likely have any major qualms about the deal was himself. "...very well. Let the king know that we will work to meet his request as per the deal. Though tell me, what is the status of the fighting?"
"Yesss.... the next reason I'm here." The leader was going to withdraw a map, but saw one on Sere's desk so went to that instead. "Currently, we haven't pushed much further than the area around our border. However, we galuds have been conducting night raids all over the areas the blighters currently dwell." The galud pointed to several spots on the map to illustrate the relevant locations. "We have been taking advantage of the confusion, sneaking in, starting fires, and killing those who try to flee, as well as taking out various patrols and sentinels at night. In many cases, we have planted evidence pointing to a rival faction of theirs. We have done so with minimal casualties and absolutely no fatalities so far. Humans and mermen will attempt to push in and control more land during all of this chaos."
"You know this chaos isn't going to last forever, however," Sere said. "What then? Then there will most certainly be a long, bloody fight ahead of you."
"To that end, we, the Silent Spear, have been assassinating certain leaders who seemed to have potential to unite them. However, the king is prepared to take sacrifices to secure a brighter future. Certainly you can understand that sacrifices must be made for thr greater good."
Easy to say when it's mostly humans on the front lines, Sere thought. "Very well. I see. So basically, you will want weapon shipments to move further into the continent as the war progresses."
"Yes, exactly. We, or some others, will be back with more information later. May good health lay before you!"
"And may prosperity follow in your wake," Sere said, returning their traditional greeting. The galuds walked off, leaving Sere to ponder somewhat on logistics.

Meanwhile, a Guardian left an envelope under the door to Dex's new room. The message read "We have a job which you eould be appropriate for. Meet Adjudicator Bier in the main conference room for details."

Dex had made his way to the main conference room. When he came in he saw a person which he tought was Adjudicator Bier. He just walked to him and offered the envelope to him without any words.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#707 Posted: 13:10:18 26/08/2018
The riders continued on about their business, as if nothing had happened. "You may be somewhat confused as to the territory situation," Wayson said. "Our territory formerly spanned as far as Orcford River, but is currently expanding, and will continue to do so in the coming days and weeks. Threfore, unless you have an indication otherwise, you should act as if you are in our territory at all times. Iuld highly recommend the three of you stick together; you, troll... Angora, was it, I think? Our force is part of a mop-up operation following the task galuds were assigned in the area to eliminate hostiles. Other men will most likely not hesitate to kill even a child like yourself unless you are with a human. As far as the dragon; claim him as your mount. He is otherwise likely to be captured by our forces, or possibly by the Ardent Guardians if they feel that he threatens the humans, galuds, or mermen here.
"As long as you do not work to undermine the government or military or hurt others, you will be fine. Our law does not exist to punish the average citizen. We will quickly remove those who are a danger to society, however."
Unlike Veris, the wyverns didn't seem in a particular rush to eat the corpse. They were noticeably smaller than Veris; either they didn't need to eat as much, or the riders didn't grant them the luxury of eating except when told.

Adjudicator Bier took the letter and read it, knowing full well the contents but verifying them anyway. "Ah, yes, Dex... Latnok has told me about your skillset," he said. "Now, your presence with us grants us certain... options we didn't have before. You see, the job I have for you is an assassination mission.
"A man by the name of Arctur. He deals in artifacts of various kinds. Occasionalky, he happens upon dangerous artifacts, and, knowing so, attempts to charge us extortionate prices to keep them out of the wrong hands. We have paid sometimes; however, his artifacts can, and have, gotten in the wrong hands before, and innocents have paid for it.
"There is one main barrier; he is an Aelinonian citizen, and while what he does is immoral, he has not broken any laws. Therefore, his death must not be linked to us. You, being who you are, should have no problem finding him; his home is in Tal Rogas, the capital. He lives in a mansion and runs a shop, so he should be easy to track down. You should be able to easily cross the border; patrols will not bother with a fox. Find your way to the capital, then, at night, enter his mansion, eliminate him, and take every artifact you can find. In fact... take the money, too, as that will have authorities looking for a man with a sudden influx of wealth. The money, you can keep for yourself; bring us the artifacts. Youll be granted a small hyperspace bag from the armory to facilitate this mission. Any questions?"
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:26:28 26/08/2018 by A Guy
#708 Posted: 13:35:08 26/08/2018
Angora kept Maverick's eyes closed to prevent him from seeing the beheaded body, so she responded for him.
"We can assure you, gentlemen, that we're not here to cause any trouble. As my young friend just told you earlier, we're just a couple of travellers exploring the world. We mean no harm to anybody unless they mean harm to us. And we would appreciate if you tell the rest of your men to leave us alone." Angora said, trying to use the same, polite tone Maverick used earlier. Whatever these men's territory was, she wanted to be out of there as soon as possible. It was clear they have issues with trolls, and she didn't want anybody to stop them at every passing moment and distrupt their peace and way of life.
---
#709 Posted: 14:04:52 26/08/2018
"I will inform my superiors, and they should spread word to allow you to pass eithout being accosted," Wayson said. "In the meantime, do not do anything which may be construed as aggressive. I would also recommend you avoid dumping anything into the waters here; mermen are not very fond of that, and will respond appropriately. If that is all, then you are free to leave, and we will be headed back."
"Will we be continuing the mop-up operation, sir?" one of the riders asked.
"It looks like the galuds got all of them," Wayson said. "I'm not wasting any more time here - we will head back and report."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#710 Posted: 14:14:52 26/08/2018
When Dex heard the words assassination mission he gave a little grin " I have waited for this" he thought. " No questions" Dex said walking out. He quickly made his way to his room taking his heat protection (which he had made sure to get already). Then he made his way to the armory and got the bag. And started to make his way outside already thinking about a strategy.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:18 26/08/2018 by cyndego
#711 Posted: 14:21:34 26/08/2018
Angora gave a simple, yet forceful nod. The lake was plagued with the weapons the mugger dropped when Shade tortured him, but that wasn't their fault. The men left without even giving the pitiful thief a proper burial, or even fed to their poor wyverns. She noticed they were nowhere near as big or menacing as the one she knew. Veris was a mount, but at least he looked well fed and healthy. She wished there was something she could do, but knew the three of them wouldn't be enough. So she waited for the riders to go out of view and then pulled Maverick away by the hand, instructing him to keep his eyes close so he wouldn't see the body.

After the trio left to where they couldn't see the corpse anymore, they could finally get a breath of fresh air and freedom.
"Whew! I'm glad that's over! I swear these government people are the worse kind there is. Always expanding their territory, oppressing the weak and stealing from the humble. They think they're better than everybody." Angora exclaimed bitterly, hating how the day played out. They went from finding a beautiful waterfall to nearly arrested by people expanding their domains. And the mugger just made things worse for making them seem like the bad guys. Angora wasn't doing anything evil or illegal, yet those people were ready to take her away simply for what she was. Being a troll was hard and stressful.
---
#712 Posted: 15:10:19 26/08/2018
Adjudicator Bier smiled to himself as Dex left. Well, that was easy enough, he thought. Seems like he's done this enough to know what he's doing. We'll see how it turns out. If Dex was as skilled as he had heard, then he would be resolving a longtime problem. That settled, he went back to planning more details of general mission assignments.

Meanwhile, back with the trio, the riders had completely gone, leaving the thief's body to rot. There didn't seem to be signs of much happening, except of a mermaid who had begun to remove the dropped weapons from the water.

OOC: cyndego, feel free to control all of the details of how the job given to Dex plays out.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#713 Posted: 15:32:25 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
“I know. I hate being controlled by people!” Shade said. He then saw the mermaid cleaning up the weapons. “I’m going to help clean up.” He then flew over to the mermaid. “I can help clean those up for you. I’m sorry but the theaf deserved a scare but not death.”
---
SC
#714 Posted: 15:46:04 26/08/2018
Now that they were finally alone, Maverick was very upset.
"Why do they think they have the right to deny somebody's life like that? I mean, why do prisons even exist? I admit that some are beyond redemption, but if they do have a slight chance to change their ways, that's what prisons are for, aren't they? They can take the man away from society to prevent him from doing any more harm, but at the same time give him time to meditate his actions and maybe even redeem himself in the future. Why death? Why execution? That's the stupidest law that could exist!" Maverick vented, red with anger and sweating. This experience weighed heavily on him. Pirates executing prisoners was one thing, but law enforcers were suppose to be a different story. He felt undignified.

Angora was starting to feel as tense as him. She never sees Maverick angry, but when he is, it's enough to make her uneasy.
"Maverick, Maverick please. I understand this makes you angry, but this is something beyond our control. That thief was about to kill you when you didn't even have anything to defend yourself. What does that say about him? I know you want to see the good in everybody, but some people are just beyond redemption. At least be glad that the riders were decent enough to give that thief a quick and painless death." Angora explained, trying to console her beloved friend as best as she could. This whole ordeal got him terribly upset, and Angora knew that feeling.
---
#715 Posted: 16:18:42 26/08/2018
The mermaid, rather than being happy, was startled. "Ahhhh!" she cried, as she instinctively cast a water barrier in anticipation of fire breath. "Please leave me be!"
---
I'm just... a guy...
#716 Posted: 16:28:30 26/08/2018
Maverick had been so upset that he didn't noticed the mermaid. It was only after venting and seeing Shade leave that he realized that the lake didn't have only fish. He ran to the lake, keeping his eyesight away from where the corpse was.
"Easy there little lady. My friend means no harm. Please forgive us for the mess. Let us help you clean it up." Maverick said to the mermaid with a big smile, his earlier frustration disappearing completely. Angora walked to her pace to meet with her two friends, very annoyed. It only took the sight of a beautiful girl, human or not, for Maverick to forget his anger. He just couldn't be helped.
---
#717 Posted: 16:29:01 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
“No no wait! I do not want to harm you. I simply wish to help clean up my mess.” Shade said.
---
SC
#718 Posted: 16:55:22 26/08/2018
The mermaid still trembled, but let down the barrier. "O-okay... I guess some help wouldn't be too bad," she said, trying to avoid looking at Shade, settling for looking at Maverick as she spoke. "I still have quite a bit of work to do... some orcs drowned attempting to hide underwater during the last galud raid, and I have to clear out the weapons and armor. Those are all underwater, though, so I don't think you can help me there... I'm also looking for an old artifact known as the Storm Scepter. Slim chance of it being here, but if we all look, it might turn up."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#719 Posted: 17:03:55 26/08/2018
"Well, I can hold my breath for almost two minutes. Of course, if the lake is as deep as you say, then Shady can push me underwater faster, then you or him can help get to the surface whenever I need to breathe." Maverick said, willing to help however he could. Angora went to them, and heard what he just said.
"Sure. We'll help. It's not like we have anything better to do." she said bitterly, receiving a kick on the shin.
"Angorita! Por favor..." Maverick whispered, not wanting her to make a bad first impression.
---
#720 Posted: 17:12:43 26/08/2018
"How good is your underwater vision?" asked the mermaid, doubtfully. "As much as I appreciate the offer, I fear that you may be more of a liability than an aid if you must come up every two minutes. You can grab what is on or near the surface; please do not go any further than you are safely able to manage on your own. At the end of the day, land is your domain; water is ours..." The mermaid, though her gaze fixated on Maverick before to avoid Shade, now saw Angora. "What is that troll toddler doing with you?!" she asked, worried. "Soldiers will not take kindly to you having her as a pet! You need to release her at once, before anyone sees you with her!" It was quite clear that she had no understanding of what had happened on the ground.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#721 Posted: 17:15:39 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
“She isn’t a pet! She is a member of my family along with Maverick. Plus the guards said we have permission to be here.” Shade said. “Look I’ll grab the stuff you bring up.”
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:16:33 26/08/2018 by Spyroconvexity
#722 Posted: 17:31:19 26/08/2018
Maverick avoided the subject to prevent the tension from increasing, but even if he couldn't breathe underwater, he still wanted to help.
"Well, we can still help somehow. I know. I can put the weapons away in my hyperspace bag. That way, we can sell them or use them as self defense." Maverick said, hating the idea of using weapons, but now he knew he needed them to prevents incidents like the ones for today.

When Maverick was finished with his comment, it was Angora's turn to talk.
"Listen lady. We'll help you. Trolls can hold their breath much longer. However, let it be know I'm not a toddler! I'm an adult with a ridiculous condition!" Angora assured, tired of always being confused as a child, and more offensively, a toddler.
---
#723 Posted: 17:42:21 26/08/2018
"V-very well, if you say so..." the mermaid said to the group - still showing doubts, but willing to play along. "Just get the weapons for now. The fish, well, some will eat at the bodies - we grant them that, and then we dispose of the armor, for those who have any. I... really appreciate the help. Please, don't drown." Most of her words were addressed to Maverick - she would trust humans more readily than species which have historically tried to wipe her kind out.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#724 Posted: 17:46:41 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
“I will help the best I can.” Shade said.
---
SC
#725 Posted: 17:53:32 26/08/2018
Seeing how worried the mermaid was, Maverick decided it was best for him to stay on land.
"Ok, so I have a better idea. I'll stay here, and I'll keep the bag open so you can place the weapons in it and avoid disruptions to this land. It's better than piling them up." Maverick suggested, knowing Angora and Shade would have a better chance of holding their breath and seeing below the water. So with everything settled, Angora climbed Shade and the two sank on the water to help with the cleaning. Angora didn't like being stuck in this talk, and was worried about what this Storm Scepter the mermaid mentioned earlier. Was that the reason she was in a lake instead of at sea?
---
#726 Posted: 18:22:09 26/08/2018
The mermaid dived underwater. Effortlessly swimming, she found an axe on the lake bottom - surprisingly well-crafted. Evidently taken from a raid of some sort. Seimming back up, she deposited the axe into Maverick's pack. "Shouldn't be much more down there," she said.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#727 Posted: 18:38:34 26/08/2018
When Shade went to the bottom, Angora swam with him. Trolls could hold their breath for as long as ten minutes, and when Shade dug up the dirt below to see if there were some buried, she'd used her strength when she found and new weapon and put it on Shade's mouth for him to hold to find more. They were more help than Maverick ever could. They would come to the surface to place the weapons in their young man's bag and continue the same pattern for almost an hour until they couldn't find anything else.
"Well, I suppose that's it. And we didn't found anything resembling a scepter." Angora said to the mermaid, having inspected every corner very carefully. If it was buried, not even Shade could get to it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:39:28 26/08/2018 by Felines
#728 Posted: 19:14:47 26/08/2018
The mermaid, even she being tired after all of the swimming and carrying, stopped, relieved. "Thank you all very much," she said. "I will not forget this, believe me. And as for the scepter - it's no surprise. It's an artifact creates by us merfolk as a gift to the humans of this nation as a symbol of our friendship. When it was created, it was designed so that only the royalty and nobility at the time would be able to wield it safely. Very long story short, a decree was passed so that those who could safely wield the scepter would have the right to the throne, and it ended up being either lost or deliberately hidden or misplaced during infighting between humans. Many have sought it for a while, but it has not been recovered yet."
The mermaid then smiled. "I ended up slithering quite a way to get to this lake! Nothing too bad, though - probably not as bad as swimming is for most land-dwellers, anyway."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#729 Posted: 19:31:49 26/08/2018
Angora was quite surprised to see the mermaid share such delicate information with them, but she imagined she did it because of Maverick. He had this annoying talent of being loved by women, human or at least humanoids.
"Well, that's that then. I suppose the scepter isn't here. Shady dug a lot and we found nothing." Angora said, wanting to leave that place as soon as possible to avoid encountering a new batch of riders and repeat the same misunderstanding as before. But Maverick stayed there, and approached the mermaid as soon as he closed the bag.

"Excuse me miss. You don't happen to know a mermaid named Lydia, do you?" he asked quietly, having wanted to ask that question ever since seeing her in the lake. Now Angora was really curious. Even though he whispered, she heard what he said. Just what was with him and mermaids? And was that the name of one?
---
#730 Posted: 19:32:42 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
“You’re welcome my friend. Hope to see you again.” Shade said as he gave a nod of his head.
---
SC
#731 Posted: 19:51:42 26/08/2018
The mermaid gasped. "Lydia! Good friend of mine - skilled with magic, too! You're not going to find her anywhere near here, though - she makes her living nowadays guiding ships in and out, or singing at taverns. You will most likely find her in a port city, which has both docks and taverns in abundance. Honestly, she gets so much attention and praise; I wish I was as talented." The mermaid put her head down, somewhat saddened by the thought. "I just get stuck with the menial work for now, but one day, I will be much better. If you see her, tell her that Ilasi says hi."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#732 Posted: 20:13:00 26/08/2018
"I will. But if you see her first... tell her that Maverick is alive and well." the young man said, prompting Angora to find answers immediately. She didn't even wait for Ilasi to leave. She pulled him by the ear, wanting to know what secret he has been keeping from them.
"Alright! I've heard enough? Who is Lydia? How do you know this mermaid? You know your father wouldn't have left you to do something like that." Angora asked, having thought that the courtesy was just Maverick being nice to a woman as he usually was, but his interest in mermaid was more than met the eye. Plus his father hated the merpeople, not to mention that they were very hard to find.

Maverick begged for her to let go of his ear, and after she did, he realized he might as well tell the truth.
"Well Angorita. I know that I told you that I washed up shore... but that wasn't the case. You see, if there's one thing merpeople hate with a passion, is pirates. My father's ship sunk in merman waters, so they... they killed them one by one. But this mermaid... Lydia... she saw something in me. She convinced her clan to spare me. So she spent the next days pushing me to shore, and we talked about many things. And... that's how I became the only survivor of the crew. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Maverick confessed, finally deciding to come clean. He knew the name Lydia was going to come out again sooner or later, so he decided it was best to finally tell the truth to his two best friends.

Angora was quite shocked that Maverick kept such a secret for so long, even though she knew there was something strange about his survival. The other pirates had the same, if not better stamina than Maverick, so why none of them survived while he did? The story about being the only one randomly washed ashore never added up... until now. Even though Maverick believed Lydia saw something special in him, Angora simply assumed that she, as many women do, just found Maverick cute and wanted him to survive.
---
#733 Posted: 20:20:19 26/08/2018
Ooc: Okey I will do that.

Dex had made his way outside. And was now running. He was used to runing long distances without much sleep, and also he was a fox so running in a forest was no problem either. After sometime a large wall of water stopped him. " Well this is a surprise, hello Dex" The wall said. Dex knew exactly who it was. " Well it has been a long since last time. Could you now show yourself Blue." The wall turned in to a dark Blue dragon.
" So have did you have something to say. Or do you want to kill me now" Dex said quickly
" Well ofcourse not I did not expect to see you at all. We are just returning from a test mission for our new recruit. And to kill you, ofcourse not why would you think that? Because you are with the league? I dont kill all the league members I see" Blue said Sounding nice, but for the most part for a joke, because this was not the first time they have seen eachother
Dex again quickly answered "Because some are good enough to get away, and others so weak minded that they will join you".
Blue smiling a bit said " Well Why dont we talk what we should be talking about. You joining the brotherhood. After our first meeting I have wanted you to join like you know, no hiding that I guess. Then you said no and your reason was that you dont like to be around others too much. Well our new recruit has a great potential and I think she might be able to chance our Mind, she is kind of fan of ours" Blue said with very tricky but someway friendly voice. "Sapphire you can come out now" Blue then said. Dex did not care much he just tought this was waste of time.

Behind a tree came out something Dex was not waiting. It was another Fox! She had normal looking fox fur, but she was bigger, just little bit smaller then Dex. She had very beatiful sapphire color eyes which where the reason behind her name. Dex was kind so surprised about this that he just looked the other Fox, especially her eyes. He tried finally to say something but could not, then he realised he could not move either

Sapphire walked towards Dex and hit his face with her tail "So you are the fox I have heard so much about. Nice to meet you Dex" Sapphire said with clear flirt in her voice.

"Imppresive right. She can make anybody completly unable to move if She wants to, ofcourse they have to look at her eyes. Which clearly was no problem with you" Blue said with a very loud laugh.
Sapphire then said "The effect will go away after two minutes then we can talk some more."
Blue was just smiling, it was very clear he was enjoying the situation.

Name: Blue
Species: Dragon
Good or evil: Evil (Not in a special way, but his ways are not suited for anything other.)
Appearance: Pretty small for a dragon, dark Blue all over with emerald green eyes.
Personality: Simply nasty. He has no soft thoughts with anybody (exept his own order) and could even be said to like killing. Likes to make see others suffer. But he is good at pretending to be nice if needed to.
Weapons: He is not a good melee fighter. But can do pretty much anything with water. Is especially strong when around a large amount of water.
Elements: Water
History: Not much is known about him, but he is an assassin and the leader of the brotherhood of assassins. It is thought that he was part of dragons living normally like they did to day and had a family. But as soon as he could he did leave them and started to live the way he wants.

Name: Sapphire
Species: Fox
Good or evil: Evil (thought mostly because of her membership in the brotherhood)
Personality: Mostly pretty nice. But has no problem to kill others without pity. Likes to look cool, but likes also to look beutiful. Loves when somebody praises her appereance.
Weapons: Her talent (which She was born with) is the fact that She can make anybody unable to move at all if they look at her eyes. She can also choose not to do that when Even if somebody looks at her eyes.
History: She was born as a normal fox. But because of somekind of special talent became bigger and smarter. She had to leave her normal fox live because her family thought She was too dangerous, and told her to leave. After that she was a pet for a human family never making any use of her ability. Untill her family was attacked by Blue and the brotherhood. She was trying to fight them and that made Blue interested about her so he took her with him. After sometime Blue managed to make her believe that both her fox and human families where bad for her and the only family that could understand her was the brotherhood. Blue told her about Dex to give her something to feel like her. After that She wanted to become a great assassin like Dex. She tought Dex has a great exampel how great special foxes like them can become. One of the big reasons for Blue to take her in was to make Dex finally feel somebody was like him, he thought that would make Dex leave the League and join the brotherhood.

Galaxy dragon.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:11:49 26/08/2018 by cyndego
#734 Posted: 20:29:08 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Ooc: you forgot genders on your new characters. But other than that approved!
---
SC
#735 Posted: 20:39:09 26/08/2018
OOC: You know, we're taking control of generic character that don't necessarily need description sheets, but if you think they will become very important later on, then on with it smilie

After Angora was out of her shock, she couldn't wait to get out of that place.
"Alright then. We did our good deed of the day. We learned a new story, and we now have many weapons to sell. All is well now. Sorry we couldn't find that scepter of yours, but that's how it is. Come on. We need to leave now before any of those soilders return and mistake us as hostiles again." Angora said rather fast, urging her friends to get out of that place and find a more peaceful settlement.
---
#736 Posted: 20:44:28 26/08/2018
Occ: Ou Yes. I will fix that. Yes I know that. I just want to keep that possibility open for these two smilie
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:25 26/08/2018 by cyndego
#737 Posted: 20:52:29 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Shade nodded. “Hop on it will be faster.” Shade said.
---
SC
#738 Posted: 20:59:22 26/08/2018
"No worries!" Ilasi said. "I will be sure to let others know how much you have all helped me! And please... stay safe out there. Don't make yourself a target!" Ilasi had to head back home herself, her job complete; climbing out of the lake, she began to slither back.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#739 Posted: 21:08:16 26/08/2018
"Trust me. We're trying." Angora said, wanting nothing but peace for her and her friends.
"Take care Ilasi. I'll make sure to let Lydia know about you if I ever see her again. Maybe I can even convince her to get you a better job." Maverick assured with one of his usual smiles, one that Angora knew many women found adorable and irresistible. Rolling her eyes, she pulled Maverick to Shade's back and then jumped herself, ready to leave that place behind at last. She took one last look at the headless corpse at the distance and hoped they didn't find another stupid mugger that would cause them trouble again. She was certain that Shade torturing the man was what alerted the riders in the first place.
---
#740 Posted: 21:19:42 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Shade took off into the air once more. “Where to my friends?”
---
SC
#741 Posted: 21:26:54 26/08/2018
As the group took off, Ilasi blew a kiss into the sky and waved, happy at the idea of someone remembering and considering her. That done, she continued slithering back.

Sere continued to review maps in his office. Some of the weapons shipments would be going througb potentially hostile terrain, with no telling how the enemy forces would react; however, he had full confidence that his men could overcome it. The most pressing matter for him right now was figuring out how they would brave the waters to Falcon's Beak. Though the archipelago itself had fine weather, the seas surrounding it were deadly. He would need some sea magic of some kind...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#742 Posted: 21:27:13 26/08/2018
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Shade took off into the air once more. “Where to my friends?”

"Should it matter? Just takes us anywhere that isn't part of those scum's territory." Angora replied, wanting nothing to do with Aelinonians or their law. She was rather mad with Shade, especially since she firmly believed it was his fault those riders spotted them.

"You know, you should've taken another direction with that idiot thief. You could've just fried him and get it over with quickly. Or better yet, you should've eaten him. At least that way, there wouldn't have been any evidence of him and those stupid riders wouldn't have spotted us." Angora said in a passive-aggressive tone, knowing that a big, black dragon like Shade was way too noticeable in a clear, blue sky.

Maverick in turn, was so distracted thinking about Lydia again, he wasn't hearing what Angora was talking about.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:28:01 26/08/2018 by Felines
#743 Posted: 22:07:44 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
“I know but my morals wouldn’t let me.”
---
SC
#744 Posted: 22:11:38 26/08/2018
"Morals? You?" Angora repeated, unable to believe someone that was once increasingly evil before had morals.
"Well, that... moral almost got us into trouble." Angora exclaimed, though wondering if Shade didn't do it for Maverick's sake.
---
#745 Posted: 22:25:07 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
“Well plus I was having fun.” He chuckled a little.
---
SC
#746 Posted: 22:44:57 26/08/2018
After Dex could move again he gave the fox quick look making sure he would not look at her eyes again. Dex knew he would not be able to get away if he just run or said no so he quickly made a strategy. " Well Blue you have clearly made some interesting recruits and beautiful ones too I have to say (Giving a smile to Sapphire). So I have an idea here. I have a high value job right now, it is in a city named Tal Rogas. Knowing How Well you can fly without getting seen you should be able to get us pretty close to the city. Then let me and her go and do the job. This man is rich and we are asked to take everything valueble. And if the man ends up dead we can keep everything we took plus get paid. If we can do this right you have shown me that the brotherhood can do this kind of stuff and that your wealth is something I could live with. We will split the valuables half and half. And I will think about it. (Looks again at Sapphire) Very seriously". Dex said keeping his voice tricky, but also kind of so that it would sound like he was interested especially about Sapphire.

Blue nodded " So you want to see how great it would be. Think about it two deadly foxes of brotherhood, that would be a legend especially within the future generations of the brotherhood. Very Well then, if you want to test us then I will make your test happen"
Sapphire looked more then happy, She was smiling looking at Dex with clear crush in her eyes. Blue quickly whispered to her when Dex was looking the otherway " When you are at the mission make sure he Falls for you. Right now he is clearly planing something. That will be the only way we can be sure he really comes back and joins us"

Blue then got ready to take the two foxes at his back. "We should go then" . Dex and Sapphire did what Blue said and they started to make their way in to edge of the city. Blue made a waterwall around him so that The to foxes could still breath, but would not fall. And also if they where seen nobody could now tell it was a dragon flying there.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:03 26/08/2018 by cyndego
#747 Posted: 22:49:00 26/08/2018
Quote: Spyroconvexity
“Well plus I was having fun.” He chuckled a little.

Angora simply shook her head, seeing he didn't left some of that sadism behind. As they flew far away from the lake, she wondered what Ilasi would think if she saw a headless corpse at the edge of her lake, but more importantly, what was the thief thinking in his last seconds after seeing his near victim trying to have his life spared.

Nobody we'll ever know the answer to that. They had survived a storm for now, and now it was time to try to get on with their lives. With Shade flying, it wasn't long before they spotted a town below.
"There Shady. We shall stop there. You know the drill. Keep out of view. We'll settle there for a while to sell our wagers. Anything you want us to buy?" Angora asked, having forgiven the dragolet already. Shade liked the food many towns sold, and sometimes he would even play with toys, so Angora and Maverick always made sure that Shade had something from the visited town to compensate for leaving him alone while they were away.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:45 26/08/2018 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8830
#748 Posted: 23:14:08 26/08/2018
Back at the Guardian base...
"So, Raclaw," Latnok said, as the two casually strolled through the stronghold as if Raclaw's presence was completely normal. "Is there anything in particular you have in mind? This place has plenty of things to do, ironically; can't keep men too bored, after all, or we find our own entertainment." Latnok was sure that there would be something of value to be done anywhere Raclaw would want to go; at the very least, it would normalize his presence more.

Raclaw thought about it for a moment as they walked, ignoring the occasional glances at the odd duo. 'A fur dragon and an Guardian walk into a bar-- could be the start of a bad punchline.,' he thought to himself letting out a slight snickle at his own internal joke. He thought back to his youth and what he considered an recreational activity back then-- he and his canine 'sibling' were rather fond of what Sandy boiled down to just 'fetch', but he doubted that the Guardians would be up to that nor would he want to be labeled as 'just a pet' to the other Guardians. 'Good times though... Good times...,' he thought. He knew that such activities could be seen as very childish or pet-like and didn't want to degrade his image among the Ardent Guardians as such.

He then thought back to the village and to a particular activity that some of the villagers participated in to help pass the time. He couldn't for the life of him think of what it was called, but he knew that it involved a playing field divided by a central net. The objective, as he recalled, was to hit a ball back and forth with the humans referred to as a 'racket.' He recalled how he had occasionally been invited to join into one of those games, modified slightly with a larger ball and a racket whose 'handle' was modified to be held his mouth. He looked at Latnok and relayed the memory of the last game he had participated in, shortly before Vellune had initially 'freed' him. "You wouldn't happen to have anything like this here, would you?," he meakly asked as he was afraid of being seen as too childish for participating in such an activity.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:08 26/08/2018 by redwes
#749 Posted: 23:26:46 26/08/2018
Latnok beamed, which was fully visible on account of his helmet not being on at the moment. "You know, I know just the game," he said. "We call it angleball. Meant to help improve reactions and creative thinking in regards to attack angles. Played in an enclosed space, split in half. Goal is to get the ball to land on the ground on your opponent's side of the field. Main thing is that you must have the ball ricochet either off the wall or the ceiling before it lands on your opponent's side. If the ball heads to your opponent's side but ricochets back to your side before either player hits it, you may hit it again. There are several spots in the rec rooms we can play it in. How does it sound?" Latnok, having never owned a dog, wasn't quite aware of the affinity Raclaw had with those sorts of games, but was excited to give it a try nonetheless.

OOC: Your posts are getting really interesting, cyndego, keep them coming!
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:27:55 26/08/2018 by A Guy
#750 Posted: 23:43:52 26/08/2018
Ooc: Thanks. I thought it would be my turn to make something small happen, since everybody else have made great stories in this rp and I have pretty much just enjoyed my time with them smilie

" This is interesting" Blue said
"What is" Dex said ending the conversation he had had with Sapphire
" I just saw another dragon, there was some riders there too. They just landed i think i must go say hello" Blue said clearly having something else then saying hello in his mind
Dex who was not able the see because of the waterwall did not know what Blue was talking about " Just keep going, the mission is the important thing here" Dex said.
"Sorry but that is not going to happen" Blue said and landed quickly

What Blue had saw was no other then the group of Shade, Angora and Maverick.

"Well who we have here flying around" Blue said making the waterwall disapear making Dex and Sapphire able to Jump of his back. Dex was about to shout to Blue that they had no time for this when he realised who they had just comeby with "This is not good" he thought. But did not say anything wanting to think very clearly what he would say. Sapphire quickly took a place close to Dex.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:04 26/08/2018 by cyndego
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me