Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#701 Posted: 16:42:52 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Didn't you just hear me right now!?" Sholeh asked furiously, feeling like she was being ignored. She wasn't going to do it until Jet promised to gave in to her conditions.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#702 Posted: 18:20:48 19/04/2016
Quote: Felines
OOC: That's deep. I already lost both of my grandfathers years ago. One because he smoked too much, the other for drinking smilie

Sybil waited for Crocux to either carry her to the Haven or simply leave her there, because she didn't even had the spirit to do a simple thing such as walking or climbing.
"You are a proud family. Do whatever you want. I don't care." she suddenly said, having accepted Guardian's own decision of appointing their positions without her permission.

ooc: crap internet faild me last night when i tried to post. and thanks guys. at least he's in a better place now.

Crocux was surprized by this and said "oh no Sybil. don't you dare lose heart now. dad said he's gonna be fine so we need to trust him on that. he's never gone back on his word before and i know he isn't going to be backing down now. now hop on so we can head back and get to work."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:16:24 20/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#703 Posted: 20:02:21 19/04/2016
Ooc: stupid I Pad double posted.

"I will tell them to leave you alone. They will not bother you." Jet said agreeing with Sholea in that part.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:03:36 19/04/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#704 Posted: 21:10:15 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"There now. That's all I wanted to hear." Sholeh said, finally smiling, but even though it was better than the last one, it still didn't looked completely genuine. It seemed that the mongoose couldn't be helped. She looked forward though to see the Haven residents being savagely thrashed around while she remained on the shore getting a close view and be safe herself now that she had Jet's word.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Quote: Felines
OOC: That's deep. I already lost both of my grandfathers years ago. One because he smoked too much, the other for drinking smilie

Sybil waited for Crocux to either carry her to the Haven or simply leave her there, because she didn't even had the spirit to do a simple thing such as walking or climbing.
"You are a proud family. Do whatever you want. I don't care." she suddenly said, having accepted Guardian's own decision of appointing their positions without her permission.

ooc: crap internet faild me last night when i tried to post

Crocux was surprized by this and said "oh no Sybil. don't you dare lose heart now. dad said he's gonna be fine so we need to trust him on that. he's never gone back on his word before and i know he isn't going to be backing down now. now hop on so we can head back and get to work."

Sybil hopped on, but with less enthusiast than a sloth bear. She looked more like a handbag than a civet on Crocux's back, almost as if she was letting herself die. She has tolerated many things on her life, but everything was taking it's toll. She blamed herself for everything bad that was happening, depressing her to no end.
---
#705 Posted: 22:04:10 19/04/2016
Crocux looked at her and decided to give her a wakeup call. he dived into the water like a bullet swimming deep into the water quickly. Saris was left on the beach chuckling "well lets see how she'll be after that." and slid into the water himself and started to swim slowly to take his time.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#706 Posted: 22:11:09 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil swam quickly into the surface, never expecting a naughty move like that.
"CROCUX! What is wrong with you!?" she scolded, getting into the shore to shake herself. She didn't like that, and thinking it was Crocux trying to play even when she was in a mood like that, it infuriated her.
---
#707 Posted: 22:24:08 19/04/2016
Crocux burs to the serface and grabbed hold of her and draed her back into the water. he wasn't playing but was trying to get h out of that funk of hers. he knew that the Haven needed her more hen ever. after getting below water he rushed out to open water so she couldn't swim back to shore.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#708 Posted: 22:28:38 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was starting to wonder if he was trying to imitate the orca game. It didn't feel the same, and with Crocux, it was a bit scary.
"Crocux! Let me pass! This isn't funny!" Sybil demanded, still being too bitter to succumb to him. Her depression was turning to anger.
---
#709 Posted: 22:42:06 19/04/2016
after getting a fair distance away h let go and said "to do what? to sit around an mope like the weight of the world's on your shoulders when we need you most? not a chance in hell. I can see it written all over you, you're giving up. well here w in the middle of the water, haven and hunted are to far away for you to swim to. you are Haven you give up you sink and if you sink the haven sinks. I'm shadow in this instance and I can take you but only if you sink for if you sink the haven sinks and if it sinks then shadow will take it for himself. dad would never let haven sink because he isn't giving up ever. he may not have been here for that long but he would be furious with you if you just gave up after coming so far. so the question stands will you sink and let shadow win or will you float?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#710 Posted: 22:53:42 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil understood all the metaphors he used, yet she wanted to correct his view.
"Who says I'm giving up!?" she said, still furious with everything.
"I'm just furious about every mistake I have made! All for trying to always do the right thing! I gave a chance to Shadow to give in his insipid obsession of control and revenge, and look what is happening! I tried to reason with that stupid wolverine, and Guardian had to save me, which is why he is that way right now! Sozen is angry with me because he had to spy on my PRIVATE conversations! Rose is also angry at me for trying to do what's best for her. So tell me, WHAT'S THE POINT? I try to be noble to everybody, and it all comes back to me like a slingshot with boulders! And Guardian has the guts to tell me not to harden my heart? Is he saying that I should keep it soft to have everybody mashing it!?" Sybil yelled, finally letting out all of those deep, painful sentiments she has been sheltering deep within her until now.
---
#711 Posted: 23:11:44 19/04/2016
Crocux took it all in with an unfazed impression. "Sozen is angry with you for talking badly about him behind his back because he thought you were his friend and felt betrayed. the wolverine was a caniving psychopath and wouldn't have pulled it's little stunt if you listened to dad's advice but dad respected your decision and I can tell you right now he doesn't blame you for it at all. in fact he blames himself. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he thinks that if he ignored you and had both me and himself with you out their then maybe no one would've gotten hurt at all. others can change but not everyone can and sadly Shadow isn't one of those individuals that can change but you can. Rose feels that you should treat her as an equal not as a child so you shouldn't have to protect her as much as you used to and wants you to respect that. the wolverine lost his memory so he can change. the point is that your the heart and soul of haven. dad fell in love with haven and it would break his heart if haven became a cold hard place to live were no one can be trusted or given a chance."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#712 Posted: 23:20:44 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
As Sybil suspected, Crocux didn't made her feel any better. In fact, he was indirectly agreeing that she was the one to blame. Shadow, the wolverine warning, Sozen's anger, everything.
"Perhaps if you would have been here longer, you would understand. Take the keas for example. You have no idea what an awful reputation they had until I gave them a chance. And the orcas... they don't call them killer whales for nothing. I gave them all a chance for a happy life... yet, that doesn't seem enough for many. I didn't take the wolverine threat seriously because I just thought it was just another misunderstood creature. And Shadow... hah." Sybil scoffed, not even wanting to talk about him.
"In fact, it is Sozen's fault that Shadow is returning, and pinpointing the truth angers him. Rose is still too naive for her own good. So you see? Lately, nothing is going right. I try to make it right, but it just isn't so." she expressed, believing that everyone and everything was conspiring against her.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8683
#713 Posted: 00:00:10 20/04/2016
OOC: I'm sorry to hear about grandfather, ShadeTheDragon. smilie

Back at the den, Sayan smiled as the two cats' play date soon came to a end. "That AJ always to just have fun... no matter the circumstances.," he commented when the two were once again alone.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:24 20/04/2016 by redwes
#714 Posted: 00:02:28 20/04/2016
"He always knows how to make one smile." Rose said.
---
SC
#715 Posted: 00:06:33 20/04/2016
Crocux snapped his jaws loudly in anger "did I say it's your fault? no! we all make mistakes what's important is that we learn from them. but right here right now you need to stop acting like everything's your fault because it doesn't matter now. past is past and right now you need to focuse on what's coming for us in the future. so will you dwell on the past or get ready for the future."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#716 Posted: 03:02:34 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't like to be lectured. She was stubborn even for that. She didn't let it show though.
"Fine now. Let's just get back to the Haven." she said, not able to stand the sight of Hunted island anymore. She was going to let Crocux give her a ride, but only if he didn't pull the stunt from earlier.
"Alright now, let's go... but if you sink again, I will return on a shark." Sybil warned, having swallowed plenty of sea water when he did it last time.
---
#717 Posted: 03:36:10 20/04/2016
Crocux sighed "fine Sybil. if you insist." he dived under and came up underneath her and started heading for Haven.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#718 Posted: 03:58:00 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil tried to be in high spirit so that he wouldn't try to cheer her up again, and she somewhat succeeded. She hoped none of the sharks watched her pathetic display.

As they were halfway to the Haven, Sybil simply had to ask Crocux something.
"You know, all this... with Guardian... you know it is my fault. In another time you would have wished me harm for much less than this... but you don't. Is it for Guardian's sake... or mine?" she asked serenely, believing that Crocux, very deep inside, was harboring a hatred for her for the state of his foster father.
---
#719 Posted: 10:21:56 20/04/2016
"There's that smil I was looking for." Jet said
---
SC
#720 Posted: 14:35:21 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh was glad that Jet was convinced, so that he would leave her alone. She almost requested to be left at shore, but she was kinda enjoying the ride.
---
#721 Posted: 14:40:36 20/04/2016
Crocux shook his head "nether. the way I see it it's no ones fault except the monster that did this to him. and last I checked I killed that monster and the only thing that's left of it is a shell of the evil freak with no memory of it's past. anyone at fault for it is already dead and gone so the only thing left that we can do is move forward and hope for the best."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#722 Posted: 14:46:48 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained silent for a while, not knowing whether to be glad or worried that Crocux seemed to have gotten over Ravage still being alive.
"That being said... the wolverine is harmless for now... but if by an unfortunate chance should he recover his sick memory once more, then you know what has to be done. No mistakes this time. I don't want to risk too much anymore." Sybil commented, not willing to have any more tragedies strike the Haven. The warblers alone were very prone to panic, which is why it was going to be hard lending the news to them when the time comes.
---
#723 Posted: 14:51:29 20/04/2016
Crocux nodded "don't worry Sybil. I understand completely."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#724 Posted: 15:12:23 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
After reaching the Haven at last, Sybil got off Crocux rather nervously.
"Well... I'll guess I'll see you later." she said awkwardly, now feeling ashamed for the way she behaved earlier. But to try to hide it, she tried to gave him some advice.
"So then Crocux, I think you should talk to Zera about Shadow. Knowing him and being a Komodo dragon herself, she can help you. If you want to face Shadow, you need a strategy. Komodo dragon bites are poisonous." she said, imagining Crocux wanted to defeat Shadow himself since that was part of Guardian's requests.
---
#725 Posted: 16:33:54 20/04/2016
Saris arrives behind them and says "well I'm poisonuse too yea know. as toxic as a kamodo."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#726 Posted: 17:12:03 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil doubted, being Saris smaller and less known than a Komodo dragon.
"Still, I don't want any to take any risks. If he can be killed from a distance, then better. I'll talk to the elephants. They could use their trumpets to throw things at him. Or the keas. They are quite strong. And we can't forget about... Sozen." she said in a sour voice, hoping Sozen would help, even if it was for the sake of Rose's alone, since she was still probably on Shadow's most wanted list.
---
#727 Posted: 17:17:05 20/04/2016
Since Saris was smaller then Crocux by a few feet he couldn't help but to be a little cocky. he looks at Crocux and says "so bro, you ready to get the Death Brothers back together again?" Crocux smiled "since when did we split up?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#728 Posted: 18:45:19 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Since Sybil was already at the beach, she was going to talk to the elephant brothers first, who apparently have taken very seriously the job of vigilantes ever since she suggested it.
"Bjorn. Anvor. Thank you for being here. Just a short notice, remember that Komodo dragon bites are dangerous. Don't try to squash them or anything. Once Shadow and his army arrive, use your trumpets to throw projectiles at them. Don't get too close to them." Sybil warned, knowing how feisty that pair could be.
---
#729 Posted: 19:06:57 20/04/2016
Terrence left the kea's after finally feeling better. he was walking back to his tree when on the way their he found an intact warbler egg. he looked around wondering were the parents were then picked it up saying "comon little fella. lets get you somewhere safe." and headed off to his tree. when he got their which was about around the time Sybil got back from hunted with Crocux and Saris he began to climb up being extra careful not to drop the egg or fall himself. once he was in the cavity in his home he looked for a spot to put the egg. he found a small indent in the floor and gently set the egg down on it. he layed down curling up around the egg to keep it warm. "don't worry little one. I got yea."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#730 Posted: 19:17:35 20/04/2016
"Fine by us, Sybil. Never liked close quarters, with that lot anyway. Maybe we'll make a fun competition out of it, between the two of us," Bjorn and Anvor say with a chuckle.

AJ:
Resting in my tree, nearby, I wait for Sybil. I don't know about all that has happened, however it will soon be known. Still I want to help in any way, I can.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:19:50 20/04/2016 by Wyrstel
#731 Posted: 20:18:34 20/04/2016
"Time to head back Sholeh." Jet said. He soon reached the main beach. "Here we are friend."
---
SC
#732 Posted: 21:01:17 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh left the shore, having enjoyed the ride but not saying anything. She didn't even said thank you. She simply looked at Jet with a raised eyebrow and a tiny little bow, being that her highest form of gratitude. She then looked at Sybil talking to the elephants, but she simply shortened her shoulders, not caring about them, and headed straight into the forest, looking forward to a well deserving rest.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Terrence left the kea's after finally feeling better. he was walking back to his tree when on the way their he found an intact warbler egg. he looked around wondering were the parents were then picked it up saying "comon little fella. lets get you somewhere safe." and headed off to his tree. when he got their which was about around the time Sybil got back from hunted with Crocux and Saris he began to climb up being extra careful not to drop the egg or fall himself. once he was in the cavity in his home he looked for a spot to put the egg. he found a small indent in the floor and gently set the egg down on it. he layed down curling up around the egg to keep it warm. "don't worry little one. I got yea."

The parents were away feeding, and they didn't notice their egg falling. Luckily, a young female that was feeding nearby saw Terrence with the egg, and was quite bewildered by his behavior. Mongooses in the Haven had the reputation of eating eggs as soon as they see them, so this was a rare sight. Perhaps he was trying to play nice to avoid another sentence like last time? Whatever it was, it was still an impressive sight.

Quote: Wyrstel
"Fine by us, Sybil. Never liked close quarters, with that lot anyway. Maybe we'll make a fun competition out of it, between the two of us," Bjorn and Anvor say with a chuckle.

"Thank you so much guys. That's all I need. And if you see someone that you think would want to face them up close, let them know this too." she said, heading into the forest herself to go talk to the keas. They all needed to be ready for Shadow's arrival, but he could arrive at night, which is where the keas could be of a lot of help. Many of them were nocturnal, but others like the very elephant brothers were not, and the parrots could really help them should that be the case.
---
#733 Posted: 21:07:10 20/04/2016
Crocux and Saris thought it was best to talk to Zara anyways since it would be good to make a battle stratagy.

as Terrence kept the egg warm he fell asleep. he knew he had a life resting on his shoulders now and wanted to do what he could to help that life grow up to make a difference.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#734 Posted: 21:27:36 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
The young warbler watched for a while, but hen grew uninterested and continued minding her own business. She rmained nearby though, since she knew the parents were going to cause an uproar if they misunderstood the situation.

While that happened, Sybil soon reached the kea tree, but Mambo and the others were already fully aware on what needed to be done.
"Not to worry miss. We'll send our best night sentries to patrol the beach at night and help the elephants give the signal." Mambo explained, being his chosen sentries the ones who were going to act as night eyes for the elephants. That way, Shadow wouldn't surprise the, no matter what time of the day. This calmed Sybil, prompting her to leave and walk around the forest to see if she was needed somewhere else.
---
#735 Posted: 22:27:15 20/04/2016
as Terrence slept and the brothers went to look for Zera Ravage was awake. he sat in the back of the cave alone and scared.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#736 Posted: 22:39:54 20/04/2016
MeanwNile Zera was still on the landing beach helping put markings as well as armor on her fellow dragons.
---
SC
#737 Posted: 23:38:02 20/04/2016
the brothers soon find Zera and approach her. Cocux says "hey Zera. need any help?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#738 Posted: 23:51:40 20/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil could only walk around part of the forest, since sleep was starting to get to her again. Since Crocux awoke her too early, it was time for her to resume that lost sleep. She frequented the most active places anyway, and since everybody seemed to be doing fine on their own, she believed she won't be needed for a while, so she returned to her tree to get some more sleep.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8683
#739 Posted: 00:29:32 21/04/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"He always knows how to make one smile." Rose said.

"Indeed he does.," Sayan said with a smile. "It's nice to see that. It shows that there's hope even in the our greatest trials.," he then said.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#740 Posted: 00:38:04 21/04/2016
Rose smiled and rubbed her head against Sayans.

"We need all the help we can get." Zera said.
---
SC
#741 Posted: 00:48:54 21/04/2016
AJ:
Climbing down from my tree, I walk over to Sybil's tree. Seeing her settling down to get some sleep, I slip quietly inside and lay down beside her. Its been very rough for all of us, but even more so for her. Having to have to find a way for all of us to survive a severe drought; then getting help from the outside, only to learn that Shadow has escaped to wage war again. She lost a very close friend the first time, she could lose another this time. I'm here for her. Minutes later I fall asleep, beside her.
#742 Posted: 01:38:33 21/04/2016
Saris smiled "just tell us what to do and we'll get it done."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#743 Posted: 02:01:04 21/04/2016
"Help make some armor out of that tree bark over there. And paint white markings on the other dragons and sharks." Zera said
---
SC
#744 Posted: 02:24:55 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Somewhere near the Antarctic ocean, the island where the migrating seagulls and pelicans were was starting to feel overcrowded. They had no choice, since there wasn't another island like that for several hundred miles away, and they had to remain near the Antarctica to give news to the orcas about the Haven's conditions and when will it be habitable again. The always reliable Amy was the first to be chosen to go to the Haven and report to them and the rest of the marine birds of their condition, even though they doubted the drought was going to end that soon. They had to hear from their friends though, and if they find out about their current predicament, they could all be tempted to return...

AJ:
Climbing down from my tree, I walk over to Sybil's tree. Seeing her settling down to get some sleep, I slip quietly inside and lay down beside her. Its been very rough for all of us, but even more so for her. Having to have to find a way for all of us to survive a severe drought; then getting help from the outside, only to learn that Shadow has escaped to wage war again. She lost a very close friend the first time, she could lose another this time. I'm here for her. Minutes later I fall asleep, beside her.

Sybil was already so deep in sleep, that she didn't feel AJ at all. She urgently needed to recover her energy. She trusted that if Shadow came by, somebody was going to wake her up, or either way, the sound of alarm was going to alert her anyway. At least she and the majority of the Haven residents were ready for his arrival, and she trusted that whatever was left to do, it wold be done soon.
---
#745 Posted: 03:24:41 21/04/2016
Crocux nodded "got it. Saris I'll paint the markings since my claws are duller then yours and I'm a better artist. you use your claws to carve the armor. then if we have time start barracding the beach with spikes. if we force the enemy to enter at a controlled spot we can control how many we can fight at a time." Saris nodded "you got it bro." and the two went to work.

meanwhile with Ravage...

Ravage couldn't sleep, even though he was unaware of what's going on he could feel the tension in the air. as he rested in the cave a curious young warbler named James went over by the hole because sometimes he needed to be away from the flock and wanted to go on a late night stroll. as he neared the hole he thought he heard something and went closer to investigate. he was able to hear what sounded like crying. curious he went in and saw Ravage but didn't know what to make of him since he looked like a ball of dried blood fur and some bandages. "excuse me" he said. Ravage was startled by this and yelped. he went deeper into the cave to get away from what he thought was a threat. "hey, hey easy their. it's ok. I wont hurt you." said James. Ravage heard this and calmed down a bit. "f-friend?" asked Ravage. James nodded "yea that's right. I'm a friend. you don't need to be scared of me." Ravage relaxed and said "f-friend" this time as more of a statement then a question. James smiled "that's right. now lets see what I can do about cleaning you up. I'll be right back." he flew off to see if anyone knew of something that could clean blood off fur and thought it best to ask Sayan and Rose. so he flew over to their cave to see if they were home. when he got their he said "hello anyone home?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:48 21/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#746 Posted: 03:38:50 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Back to where Terrence was, the parents of the missing egg had returned. They were more than startled when they didn't see it on the nest, and when they couldn't find it on the ground, they assumed the worst.
"I knew it! It must have been one of those mongoose monsters. One of them took it!." the frantic mother said, with her spouse agreeing completely. The young female that witness Terrence carrying the egg heard their ranting, and went to talk to them.
"Calm down sir... and miss. That mongoose has it. But he hasn't harmed it one bit." she explained, and the couple immediately flew to where Terrence was, indeed in possession of their egg.
"You there! What are you doing with out egg?" the furious male asked, not liking the sight.
"I told you! He found it on the ground and was taking care of it!" the young female explained again, never seeing someone so angry.
"Yeah sure, perhaps he is saving it for later." the male then replied.
"... Or perhaps to give it to Sholeh." the mother then said, being very heavy the rumors of Terrence having a huge crush on her. It was starting to convince even the young female who was defending him, since it was almost impossible for warblers to believe a mongoose would take care of an egg from the heart.
---
#747 Posted: 07:23:41 21/04/2016
Royal being nearby lands beside the warblers. His fierce golden eyes glisten in the light. Sybil may be resting but Royal does. He says nothing as he hears the group say what they say, but is appauled by the male and females immediate assumptions. After several minutes of silence, he speaks.
"Now that is enough you two. I understand that you are worried for your child and you have a certain mistrust of mongeese. That does not mean you should jump to such accusations. Be concerned, even sceptical but not like you acted before. You can be sceptical without being mean and nasty. I know you two are better than that," he says with a smile, draping his wings over the two.
#748 Posted: 10:11:55 21/04/2016
"Want? Who's there?" Rose said.
---
SC
#749 Posted: 10:35:21 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Royal being nearby lands beside the warblers. His fierce golden eyes glisten in the light. Sybil may be resting but Royal does. He says nothing as he hears the group say what they say, but is appauled by the male and females immediate assumptions. After several minutes of silence, he speaks.
"Now that is enough you two. I understand that you are worried for your child and you have a certain mistrust of mongeese. That does not mean you should jump to such accusations. Be concerned, even sceptical but not like you acted before. You can be sceptical without being mean and nasty. I know you two are better than that," he says with a smile, draping his wings over the two.

"Who asked you to make your opinion? Stay out of this!" the father said rudely, but the mother, knowing it wasn't very smart to displease Royal, stepped in.
"Now sir, please try to understand. The mongooses caused much suffering to us in the past. Who could guarantee us they won't do it again?" she explained, demonstrating that both species had indeed a heavy history.
"What would you do if you suddenly saw a dingo carrying your own son?" she then said, imagining Royal harbored a hatred for the canines ever since they attacked Jaerl years ago.
---
#750 Posted: 13:02:37 21/04/2016
Terrence woke up to the commotion. "wha? who's their?" he got up to see the parents, Royal, and another warbler. "oh company. well hello." he looked at the parents and said "you two must be this eggs parents. well you'll be happy to know that when I found the egg it was unharmed. I couldn't let an innocent life just sit their and die so I thought it best to bring it home with me and take care of it until the parents arrived to pick it up."

James came into the den and said "I'm sorry to bother you but I have a question to ask."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:31:11 21/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me