Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#701 Posted: 21:21:02 11/05/2015
"I need to rest I can't keep swimming for days on end. Plus you as well as Shadow both need rest after being at sea. It takes a lot out of you. It's only a small island with only a few palm trees and very short brush." Jet said. "If you want you can rest on me while and leave Shadow tied to one of the trees you can."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#702 Posted: 22:33:53 11/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil still didn't like the idea, but one thing was for certain; she knew Jet was willing to watch over her to the end, but tying up Shadow to a palm tree meant that she needed to get inland and away from Jtet's protection. However, she trusted in her abilities. Shadow was far stronger than her, but she was more agile. At the first sign of threat, she was going to ran towards Jet and dump Shadow on that deserted island if necessary.

It was way past noon, and a few stars were already visible. Sybil could see a tiny speck on the horizon, which she assumed was the island Jet talked about.
"Is that it?" she asked.
"I hope there is a creek or something. We need the water." she then commented, terrified of the approach. She needed to be alert once she and Shadow went there.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#703 Posted: 00:32:09 12/05/2015
"Yes it is we'll be their by nightfall. Leave Shadow on my back untill you get something to eat and drink." Jet said.
---
SC
#704 Posted: 01:34:39 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was so happy with Jet's suggestion. How come she didn't thought of something so obvious as leaving Shadow with Jet instead of taking him with her? She believed it was because she was so nervous being so far from the Haven.

Either way, nightfall did indeed came, and they all finally reached the island.
"Alright then. Here I depart. You keep an eye on Shadow while I get some food and water." Sybil commented, despising the fact that she needed to get both for herself and Shadow. She tied Shadow's leash to Jet's dorsal fin before landing on the island, and went exploring. It was indeed a small island, barely two square miles long. It was going to be easy finding supplies, though she wondered how Jet was managing alone with Shadow...
---
#705 Posted: 02:30:12 12/05/2015
"Shadow you know I will never help you after this. I will never come back for the haven is my new home." Jet said.

"Oh I have other ways of getting back. Even ways you don't know. You just wait I'll get my revenge on you and the rest of the island." Shadow said.
---
SC
#706 Posted: 02:45:47 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Almost an hour has passed, and Sybil only managed to find a tiny pond a little bigger than herself. She got the water in a coconut half for Shadow, since she already drank. As for food, she couldn't hunt a thing, but she managed to find a nest, though she didn't know of what animal was/ She wasn't much of an egg eater (especially since that reminded her of mongooses), but there wasn't anything else. She ate one and took two rolling to where Shadow an Jet were, grabbing the coconut container with her mouth.
"Well Shadow, here you go. Two eggs and a drink of water." bil said, putting them on the sand, withing his reach. She hoped that he at least would be considerate enough that the mile extra getting him not one, but two eggs. She was completely unaware of the little chat from earlier, especially Shadow was quiet the entire journey.
---
#707 Posted: 03:15:33 12/05/2015
"Sybil be careful Shadow said he has other ways of returning." Jet said.

Shadow slowly came down. He gave a sinister smile at Sybil then at the eggs and drank a little water. He then hopped back on Jet.
---
SC
#708 Posted: 03:42:01 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil pretended not to be intimidated by the smile, but she was nonetheless nervous. Climbing back on Jet, she started to wonder if there were indeed other ways of returning. Did he said it to taunt Jet? Or did he had other marine animals as servants? That worried Sybil to no end, but finally, after almost half an hour of pondering, her demeanor changed from worried and scared, to angry and absolutely terrifying. She turned menacingly at Shadow and confronted him.

"I don't know if what you told Jet is true, but I won't let you return to the Haven... OR Hunted island. I really tried to give you a chance. I tried to be kind to you. But you are just stupidly impossible! And let me tell you something! This is just as much as I can tolerate from you! If you return to either of MY sanctuaries... I... I will have you executed!" Sybil finally said, those words stinging. That was going to be the first time she would have someone killed, but Shadow blew her last fuse. She then turned her back to him, showing him that she was done being taunted or intimidated by him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:46 12/05/2015 by Felines
#709 Posted: 04:16:19 12/05/2015
"Oh so being tied up like a wild beast is being nice?" Sjhadow said.
---
SC
#710 Posted: 13:52:44 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey, I'm kind, but not stupid. I know if I untie you, you will turn on me. You have done it too many times already." Sybil accused, still remembering the deal she made with him when he took control of Hunted island, only for him to break it less than an hour later and nearly attacking her when Rose rescued her.

The orca brothers were following from far, but near enough for them to hear Sybil's earliest yell. A death sentence? Was she serious? That was a side of her that they have never seen before, but they knew they couldn't discuss now. They had to carry Cairo's orders.
---
#711 Posted: 21:15:23 12/05/2015
"Oh you just wait. I will return and kill you along with everyone else." Shadow said with a hiss.

Suddenly Jet bumped Shadow. "That's enough out of you. Stay quiet untill we get there."
---
SC
#712 Posted: 21:27:07 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"No Jet, let him ramble. I'm done letting him intimidate me. You overestimate me Shadow. You can kill or enslave all you want, but where you belong. One day, you will see how all will come down on you. And like I said, you show your scaly face again in my home, it will be the last thing you ever do. My guests... my friends... can all become an army against you." Sybil threatened, not showing not even a tiny bit of fear an nervousness being that close to him. And when she threatened, she had a rather malicious air that looked almost evil. Shadow has definitely brought a dark side to her that not even she was aware of.
---
#713 Posted: 21:54:10 12/05/2015
"Oh you'll see what I have for you someday." Shadow said.
---
SC
#714 Posted: 22:05:00 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was finding it irritating how stubborn and arrogant Shadow was being. But she already set her mind in killing him IF he returned to the Haven, but she was so close in ordering Jet to drown him at that very moment and end both his taunt and supposed future threat. However, she decided to play along his annoying conversation.
"Well now then, amuse me. Instead of that someday, you can tell me right now what you have in mind." she said, trying to mimic Shadow's arrogant threatening tone.
---
#715 Posted: 22:35:09 12/05/2015
"Oh you'll have to wait and see my furry friend." Shadow said.
---
SC
#716 Posted: 22:43:51 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
That was getting nowhere, so Sybil thought fast. She hoped that getting to know Shadow better would prepare her better for his supposed return.
"It's not like I'm asking you what's your plan of returning. I'm talking after." she said, playing with words. She still believed him returning was a bluff, but she wanted to be prepared nonetheless just in case, and, again, she thought that knowing him better would help her at least predict how his next moves were going to be like.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:45:40 12/05/2015 by Felines
#717 Posted: 22:51:14 12/05/2015
"Well to rule with an iron fist. Well with an iron claw with my being." Shadow said. "But enough about me. Why are you asking so much about me?"
---
SC
#718 Posted: 22:56:26 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil expected a question like that sooner or later, and thankfully, she had worked out an answer.
"Well, since this is a long journey, we might as well kill time." she answered, and even though that was partly true, knowing him was the main objective.
---
#719 Posted: 00:08:13 13/05/2015
"I see." Shadow said. He then looked behind Jet noticing a spray of water in the distance with the moonlight. "Well looks like we have a bit of company following us."

"What are you talking about Shadow?" Jet then saw the two orca brothers following. "What in the world are you two doing?" Jet sighed. "I can't let you follow us. This is a very dangerous mission. But I can't send you back. You two will just have to come along."
---
SC
#720 Posted: 00:19:15 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
The brothers were upset with their discovery, but knew Shadow was the one to blame. They were so sure they were so far for them to be discovered.
"We'll take the far back if you don't mind." the eldest said to Jet, his pride and stealth ability shattered, though he addressed the comment more to Shadow. Cairo wasn't going to like that, but alas, he wasn't in charge anymore. Sybil of course knew who sent them, but like Jet said, there was nothing to be done. That little distraction didn't make her want to continue talking, so she instead waited for Shadow to be the one to begin...
---
#721 Posted: 00:43:02 13/05/2015
"Fine but stay close. It's still a ways untill we get there." Jet then continued to swim.

"So who are those two spys?" Shadow asked.
---
SC
#722 Posted: 00:47:16 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Just two mischievous orca brothers always causing trouble." Sybil abruptly answered, leaving Cairo out. She was so disappointed in him right now. Not only didn't he trust Jet, he didn't trust her either if he believed she needed the extra eyes.
---
#723 Posted: 02:09:04 13/05/2015
"Oh so they do offen?" Shadow said.
---
SC
#724 Posted: 02:28:23 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Not lately, but yes." Sybil said, as polite as possible. She was so angry at both Cairo and the brothers, since that made them drift from their original conversation theme. But either way, the journey was still a long one, and she could return to the original topic sooner or later. She then wondered how everybody was doing at the Haven...

It was calm but a bit boring back at the island. The only thing lively there were the kea's constant activity. Warren was trying to make friends, but his size and appearance drove the other birds away. He was trying so hard to avoid Sholeh, who was still tied up, and even almost losing her sanity. Instead of craving for eggs, she was starting to hate them, since they were the cause of her perdition, but the vulture knew that it was for the best, though he was preparing for the worst once the sentence was over and she was allowed to roam free again.
---
#725 Posted: 03:19:32 13/05/2015
"Hey Sayan lets go see Warren. I'm sure he'll appreciate the company." Rose said.

"Oh just like that Cairo fellows disobedience?" Shadow said.
---
SC
#726 Posted: 04:30:01 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Disobedience? What do you mean? I don't order him around. Cairo helps me because he wants to." Sybil declared, though she immediately assumed what Shadow was trying to do.
"Oh wait, do you think Cairo sent them? Hah, those two don't listen to anybody. They just do whatever they want. Besides... Cairo's not leader anymore. Jet is. So there's no reason for them to listen to him." Sybil said soon, inventing an excuse. She didn't want Shadow to correctly pinpoint that the brother's presence was Cairo's doing.

Back at the Haven, poor Warren felt miserable. Neither of the birds wanted anything to do with him, and to make matters worse, he destroyed a nest in one of his clumsy flight. It was a huge luck that no eggs or fledgling were occupying it. He landed on a branch on his tree, feeling that he was doomed for that existence of nobody wanting him. Sholeh did, though he knew it was for using him. He couldn't explain why he developed feeling for her when it was all too clear that she didn't really care about him. He was clumsy, but not clueless.
---
#727 Posted: 10:54:42 13/05/2015
"That's not exactly the case. Cairo is in charge while I'm gone. To keep the haven safe." Jet said.
---
SC
#728 Posted: 12:22:19 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't expect him to figure out that much, so she knew she needed to counter that, so once again, she thinks fast.
"True, that he is. But he's only in charge to protect them, not to order them around..." Sybil commented rather viciously, and then she realized that was the perfect opportunity to get back on the original topic before the orca brothers drifted them from it.
"... Unlike somebody I know who just has a stupid obsession of ordering and controlling everything." she then said tauntingly, hoping Shadow would reveal more about himself when he countered that accusation...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#729 Posted: 19:14:50 13/05/2015
Royal joins the friendly conversation between Mambo and Dalila. He is glad that both the keas and the warblers are free. He enjoys their friendship and companionship.
#730 Posted: 20:04:01 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Dalila talks with Mambo and Royal for a long while, until night came.
"Goodness! Look how late it is. It's already dark!" Dalila exclaimed, when Mambo invited her to his tree, much to her exitement.
"Hey Royal, you can stay too." Mambo kindly invited, wanting to have non kea company for once.
---
#731 Posted: 21:35:58 13/05/2015
"Oh the residents of my island will do anything for me for I protect it from humans along with my comrades." Shadow said.
---
SC
#732 Posted: 21:49:21 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
That new information terrified Sybil. Does that mean he has followers of his own species? However, she didn't believe the human bit.
"Now you're just bluffing! No animal can bring protection against humans. You can only run away from them." Sybil pointed out, knowing how humongously dangerous and numerous humans were. But then... was that the reason why Shadow wanted the islands so badly? That was terrible news, so Sybil started to believe it wasn't a very good idea bringing Shadow to his home... if he indeed had followers and if that wasn't yet another bluff...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8672
#733 Posted: 22:02:01 13/05/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Hey Sayan lets go see Warren. I'm sure he'll appreciate the company." Rose said.

"Right.," Sayan nodded in agreement. With Sybil and Shadow out on sea, there wasn't much else to do and Warren was certainly feeling alone at that moment.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:19:21 13/05/2015 by redwes
#734 Posted: 22:02:30 13/05/2015
"Oh well my followers can say otherwise." Shadow said.
---
SC
#735 Posted: 22:10:31 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't want to believe Shadow. If Komodo dragons had as much pride and selfishness as him, she doubted any of them would want a leader, if they could follow themselves. But she didn't want to take a risk, and decided to play along with Shadow, for now...
"So... let's suppose for a moment that you are telling the truth. You are going to bring your followers to the islands and just kill me and my friends out of the blue so that you can do whatever you please?" she asked, trying to sound as normal as possible, but the idea of her and her friends dying at the claws of an army of Komodo dragons brought terror to her bones.
---
#736 Posted: 23:01:49 13/05/2015
"You and that brat are the only ones that stand in my way!" Shadow said with a hiss.
---
SC
#737 Posted: 00:17:37 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
The hiss was enough for Sybi's fur to almost Stan on one end, but surprisingly, she stayed put.
"Well, you touch us and you are going to cause quite a revolution. And you don't want MY followers against you." Sybil said, almost mocking him. She had quite powerful allies, she had the biggest land animals; elephants, and even the biggest land carnivore, a polar bear. But what was better, she had orcas guarding the waters. She tried to remain positive even though she was starting to get nervous again the more Shadow revealed.
---
#738 Posted: 00:30:17 14/05/2015
"You'll see some day my friend. No if you don't mind I'm going to rest for a while." Shadow said as he layed down.

Soon Rose and Sayan arrived at Warren's tree. "Hey Warren you home?"
---
SC
#739 Posted: 01:21:52 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil decided to do the same, though she was a bit disappointed. She wanted to talk a bit more, but it was time to sleep. It was night already. She walked near Jet's head, getting as far away from Shadow as possible. She didn't like the fact of sleeping so near him, even if she was with Jet.

Warren's misery then turned into a bit of happiness once he heard Rose's voice.
"Oh? Little Mademoiselle! So nice of you... I mean... what brings you here this evening? Warren stammered, glad that at least her wasn't afraid of him.
---
#740 Posted: 02:05:05 14/05/2015
"I wanted to see how you are doing? How are you fitting in?" Rose said.
---
SC
#741 Posted: 03:01:28 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well... more or less I suppose." Warren answered, a bit insincere. He then looked at Sayan and gave him a greeting nod, but he noticed someone important missing.
"Say now, where is Madame Sybil? Still busy going around the Haven? Or just sleeping? I hope it's the latter. She works so hard." he then indicated, showing the little fondness he has developed for the civet, even if she was his crush s mortal enemy.
---
#742 Posted: 03:38:31 14/05/2015
"She's off the island for a few days while she escorts Shadow to his home island." Rose said.
---
SC
#743 Posted: 10:04:43 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wh... what? Wait, THE Shadow? She's out there alone with him!?" Warren asked, practically terrified.
"Oh, wait, you mean, they're traveling though orca, right? But... I've known Monsieur Shadow for a bit of a while... and... I..." but Warren didn't want to raise concern. He was afraid Shadow could have something planned for Sybil, knowing how easily he desired revenge for even the most mild of offenses such as imprisonment, and of course, Rose's little scar.
"Well they have an orca, right? She should be safe." he then assured, trying to remain positive, but he still wondered why Sybil took the deadly risk of going with him...
---
#744 Posted: 11:15:28 14/05/2015
"They are with Jet." Rose said. "Sybil is strong so she'll be ok."
---
SC
#745 Posted: 18:08:13 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Warren nodded, trying to assure himself that Sybil knew how to take care of herself.
"Yeah... I suppose so." he then said, hoping that with someone like Jet, Sybil had all the protection she needed. He then changed the subject.
"Hey, it is night! I heard that around the beach there is this light spectacle on the water." he said rather excitedly, unaware that he had to wait a whole year to see it now. Though it also was to keep the nest incident a secret.
---
#746 Posted: 09:05:45 20/05/2015
"I'm Sorry to tell you this Warren but Light Beach is over. It won't happen for another year." Rose said.
---
SC
#747 Posted: 14:31:11 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"A year, really? Aw man, what a bummer! I always miss the good stuff!" He complained, sounding very disappointed. He even forgot about the nest, but was reminded once again of Sybil. She was out there with the dangerous Shadow, and then he remembered the way he grasped her by the shoulders back when he was working for him, and felt even more guilty. He now didn't want to talk no more, feeling depressed.

Way back somewhere around the ocean, it was only three hours left before morning would come, and Sybil, with the worries of having Shadow so near her and the bitter cold of that night made it difficult for her to sleep. She was sleeping on Jet's head, close to his eyes, so that if Shadow decided to attack, it would be easier for him to spot and stop him. Once she finally managed to sleep, she had several nightmares, all of them involving Shadow and his threat. She only managed to get about half an hour of sleep when she opened her eyes. However, her back was turned on Shadow, so she decided to pretend she was still sleeping in case Shadow would slip a bit of information about his return to Jet, considering how much he loved to taunt and how he probably hated Jet for betraying him...
---
#748 Posted: 20:31:09 20/05/2015
"Hey Sybil will be back some time today. She'll be glad to be back. Maybe you can come with us?" Rose said.

Shadow was asleep as well. He was curled up. His tail occasionally twitched.
---
SC
#749 Posted: 03:58:50 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Warren noded, still feeling a bit depressed. Sholeh was still in sentence, so he needed company. Perhaps it was just what he needed to fit in. If the other birds could see him with Rose and Sayan, then just maybe they would give him a chance.

Sybil still layed down, but everything was so silent. Was Shadow sleeping? She turned around, approaching him. She could hear him snore, and began to feel a little envious of him for being able to sleep so soundly. Either way, she stayed very close to him, wondering if he's one of those who talk on their sleep. He could probably start a monologue on how was he planing to return. It was official now. Knowing Shadow's plan became an obsession of Sybil. One way or another, she just needed to find out what it was...
---
#750 Posted: 10:57:09 21/05/2015
"Sybil. You need sleep. I'm here to protect you." Jet wispered.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me