Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Disney Infinity 2.0 Topic! (it's all ogre)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
The Disney Infinity 2.0 Topic! (it's all ogre) [CLOSED]
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#701 Posted: 14:46:25 24/09/2014
My kids LOVE DI 2.0, it seems their favorite thing so far is the ability to build interiors (Yes Zap there is a limit on it but on the PS4 the meter barely budged from the bottom after my kids added like 12 rooms and furnished them. You have to spend sparks in the Toy Store to buy items for the interior just like the outside stuff, the only thing that unlocked when the characters were added was portraits of that specific character to hang on the walls.

As for discs we got 2 free packs with the Spiderman Playset at Target, 1 free pack with the Collector's Edition at BestBuy and then bought 9 packs at TRU with the buy2get1 deal. I felt them and mostly got packs with two circles since those are the ones we wanted most, we got:

Infinity Gauntlet (Rare) x1
Team up: Yondu (Rare) x1
Team up: Iron Patriot x1
Team up: Ant Man x2
Team up: Winter Soldier x5
Costume: Gamora x1
Costume: Iron Fist x2
Costume: Hulk x2
Costume: Spiderman x4
Sorcerer Supreme x1
Helicarrier Strike x2

and the ironic thing, I only got two hexagon discs and got:
Spiderman Helicopter x2

The guy at TRU said they are having a disc trading event this weekend so hopefully I can trade some of my dupes for ones we are missing.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:04:51 24/09/2014 by Zylek
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#702 Posted: 19:34:56 24/09/2014
Throw this down in here for anyone that might not have heard about it yet.

Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#703 Posted: 21:06:48 24/09/2014
So you only have 1 playset.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#704 Posted: 21:14:22 24/09/2014
Spoilers much Gotham? smilie

Anywho, I still have to wait 2 more days to get the game, and that stinks. But I've been planning out what Im going to do and I think i've got a set outline now
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6100
#705 Posted: 21:45:07 24/09/2014
Looks like 3.0 will likely be all Star Wars and once again shoe-horn actual Disney classics for the most part, tossing in a few characters as Toy Box only stuff. Just another reason to not buy it for me. smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#706 Posted: 22:10:04 24/09/2014
Quote: isaac343018s
Spoilers much Gotham? smilie

Anywho, I still have to wait 2 more days to get the game, and that stinks. But I've been planning out what Im going to do and I think i've got a set outline now

Don't feel bad. I'm stuck waiting too because mine is "in the mail". I guess since I am not a Prime member on Amazon, I'm a lowly peon to them. They'll mail my order when they feel like it. If I wasn't saving over $35 I'd probably cancel it and go to the store tonight before work.

*news update*

I called it with potential DLC! Woo!!

http://vinylmationkingdom.com/...haracters-much/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:12 24/09/2014 by GothamLord
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#707 Posted: 23:29:24 24/09/2014
i looked at getting one of the amazon bundles too, but the postage kills it if your not in the US.

hopefully this means another marvel playset or two, or some more marvel figures. oh, or an originals playset or figures.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
#708 Posted: 23:34:12 24/09/2014
Given upcoming movies - Calling them now.

Wasp/Antman - Playset, Yellowjacket solo figure

Scarlet Witch / Quicksilver - Playset , Vision & Ultron solo figures
#709 Posted: 23:39:57 24/09/2014
as unlikely as it is, i still hold out hope for something x-men related.

although i think no matter what x-men characters they include, people will still be disappointed with the choice
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:42:55 24/09/2014 by min8or
#710 Posted: 23:55:27 24/09/2014
Marvel is blacklisting all X-Men and Fantastic Four related toy material because of the less than happy relationship right now with Fox. I'd love to have Wolverine running around as an Avenger too, but I'm not going to fool myself. Its not clearly 100%, as they could sneak him in via the Ultimate playset and that version but it's sadly still unlikely.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#711 Posted: 23:58:22 24/09/2014 | Topic Creator
what? 15 pages?? awesome!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#712 Posted: 00:03:06 25/09/2014
My friend told me the details for the game. Looks like it is improved a lot from 1.
#713 Posted: 14:41:31 25/09/2014
The Interiors are a very nice addition to DI, my daughter spent all her time in there last night making rooms and stuff. I made a toy box with a bunch of enemy generators tied to a switch and got up in a helicopter and kept bombing the button and the Incredible robots that kept generating and had a spark machine going, I got most of my Marvel guys to lvl 8 in no time and also maxed out the Toy Store sparks at 11000. I didn't notice it maxed for a while so I had to buy some stuff to have them count again.

I love that new characters/playsets can be added via update, I mean come on it's 2014 that's the way it should be. They shouldn't be limited to what they could fit on the disc at launch.
---
#714 Posted: 20:07:57 25/09/2014
Well great news! I finally got 2.0 a day earlier than expected!!! I'm so happy I can barely wait to get home and unbox it!!! I'll edit this post with my thoughts in the next coming hours!!!
#715 Posted: 20:33:58 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
yeah!
#716 Posted: 20:37:34 25/09/2014
Mine should be coming in the evening some time in the next couple hours. Apparently because of the delay in my shipping, Amazon sent it out with Lazership. I have work tonight though, so no reviews or so until likely tomorrow or later in the week.
#717 Posted: 20:40:04 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
for power discs, i got-

Forgotten world sky
star lord ground
ghost rider chain (i wanted that one!)
winter soldier
spider buggy
white tiger
another iron man costume disc
gamora costume disc
spider man costume disc
and 2X iron patriot

i can't make it to the disc trading event, so i'm stuck with the 2 dupes now.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#718 Posted: 21:41:41 25/09/2014
I've decided that I'm getting the game for christmas.
#719 Posted: 22:34:37 25/09/2014
Well mail finally came. Everything is unboxed. However, the updates.... the installing... ugh... I'll have to go to work before its done at this rate. I've never had a game take so long before.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#720 Posted: 01:47:05 26/09/2014
Has anyone else's Walmart put all the DI 1.0 merchandise/game on clearance? Mine has, putting the Starter pack at $65, single packs at $10, and Adventures at $20 I believe.
---
words. letters. filler.
#721 Posted: 01:47:39 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
i don't go to walmart often, so i wouldn't know.
#722 Posted: 02:13:19 26/09/2014
Putzed around in ToyBox a little bit before leaving for work. Never did anything with DI 1.0 so the Toybox is a completely new learning experience for me. Doesnt look massively complicated in the basic building area but there is a ton of material/items to file through. The triggers and other things might make things a bit more complex. I'll deal with that later. Got Black Widow to level 6, just doing the tasks in the main Toybox opening. I'll probably actually throw down a playset for a bit before I go to bed after work.
#723 Posted: 07:21:25 26/09/2014
So I'm stuck at work, but I can get online. So I checked my DI account online since I added everyone and I noticed this image in the Profile section.

[User Posted Image]

Now I clearly added the names. Can anyone verify if the bluish hued honeycomb slots fill up if you use the Team-Up disks?? There are five of them, and that could account for the five team ups: White Tiger, Antman, Iron Patriot, Captain Marvel, and Winter Soldier. Yondu is also a teamup disc, but hes set to be a figure as well. I'm trying to see if the teamups fill in those slots or not. Given the implication of DLC in the future, and the side stepping on the question about future playsets, I wonder if these slots might be an implication of things to come. The design strikes me as odd otherwise. Why make things shaped that way and uneven? I noticed it in a couple screens in the toybox around items as well. Randomly separated items in sections. I'd think things would be neatly categorized otherwise.

There are like nine of them on the originals side as well, making things weirdly uneven and laid out. Clearly there are two announced characters via DLC so far, but that still leaves 7 spaces there. Nor do I think the Originals have "teamup" style discs. So that wouldnt work there.

Maybe my mild OCD is just triggering in my boredom at work.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:37:01 26/09/2014 by GothamLord
#724 Posted: 15:51:58 26/09/2014
Yes I agree, it looks very strange to me if these are the only characters we are getting. We have all the team up discs sans White Tiger and I can confirm that they do not show up on that graphic.
---
#725 Posted: 16:44:55 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Zylek
Yes I agree, it looks very strange to me if these are the only characters we are getting. We have all the team up discs sans White Tiger and I can confirm that they do not show up on that graphic.

i have white tiger.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#726 Posted: 17:06:35 26/09/2014
Some news: Baymax is getting a Costume. It appears in his HoH trailer at the part when he's punching robots on a street, he's wearing a dark grey suit instead of a red one. JV said it's PC-exclusive.

Also, is there a list of all the Skill Trees (1.0 figures and the released 2.0 figures), and/or the available 2.0 Power Discs and what they do?
---
You can't handle MEMES
#727 Posted: 20:50:36 26/09/2014
Disks http://www.disneyinfinityfans....h.pmnORnte.dpbs
---
#728 Posted: 21:49:19 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
there's an avengers challenge that goes until 10/8/14!
#729 Posted: 06:13:35 27/09/2014
So I've been able to play about 6 hours or so, and heres my take so far.

6 hour review -

Well, I got to play with the game for a few hours today. I've only played with the Avengers playset so far, and I have not touched any character other than Black Widow so far, outside of taking ownership of them. Playing through the playset exclusively as Natasha hasn't been awful, despite all these review I keep reading. I actually picked her on purpose because I heard many claims of people saying she was bad. Now clearly I never played 1.0, so I have nothing to compare it with. I dont have any sense of the playsets "losing" something or feeling diminished.

Is the Avengers playset mindblowing? Simple answer - No.

The open world missions are a bit generic and repetitive. Its mostly a round or two of -

• Go kill X amount of frost giants
  • Go defend this item/transport from frost giants for X amount of time
  • Go destroy this item, which is going to spawn frost giants around it.
  • Save X amount of citizens before time expires from frost giants.
  • Then put in a plot progression mission. Again, likely to involve... killing frost giants. Imagine that.

Repeat cycle again.

Eventually there are a couple AIM flyings drones that show up, but thats been it so far. I'm 30+ years old though, and if I wanted complex plots and mission goals I'd be playing something different. Its simple enough for a target audience in their pre-teens. Strangely though I am ...wait for it.... HAVING FUN.

Is the playset challenging? - Not really.

The difficulty isn't too bad for default, which I think is medium. If your primary group of players in younger they arent going to be the most well versed in action games. DI or Skylanders could really be the first type game for them in with combat playstyle characters. I had a couple close calls early in the game with Black Widow, but I havent died once yet, outside of falling off the pier when I dodged the wrong direction. No deaths though to force me to switch characters. Once I got some more damage going and a faster firing rate on her guns, things became much easier. Now I have a personal force field from my skills. Short of me not really paying attention I dont have many health issues. I havent even taken a health boost in my skill tree yet at level 15. I might ramp things up to hard when I move to another character just to see how much of a challenge it changes things.

The figures themselves - Mixed emotions.

Okay. Here's where I will call Disney out on things. I'm not talking about the skill sets on the characters, I'm talking about the figure itself that I hold in my hand. Captain America looks like garbage with his paint job. His flesh tone is blending into the trim of his mask, and his blue mask color is on his face. His eyes are screwy. Venom's tongue literally came off... fell out of his mouth when I removed the figure from the package. Now a bit of crazy glue easily got it back in there and its fine now, but WTH?! Star-Lord has a bit of blending issues similar to Capt around his gloves and his boots. The rest I have arent too bad with their paint jobs.

I've gotten some Skylanders with crummy paint jobs, but I still dont think I've had any as bad as Capt's. I wanted to get a couple extra figures when prices dropped to do some customs paints. I am seriously tempted to try and find another Capt and save this one for the re-paints. Or just try and fix him myself. Disney really should have higher standards than these. I would be embarrassed as a company that even a single product came off the line looking like this. Unfortunately, I have heard the paint jobs on a lot of figures are bad, so its not like I just had bad luck with the figure that Amazon tossed into my bundle that day.

Of course if the kids are just throwing the toys into a shoebox, the paint jobs are a moot point. They are going to get banged up, and its not really something that changes how they look in the game. From a collector's standpoint and wanting to display then when they arent in use, its disappointing.

As for the skill sets in game. I have only touched Black Widow in depth. Anyone that complains about here, in my option, hasn't leveled her up very far, or just doesn't like the concept of a "run-and gun" kinda character. She's not a character that's going to crush something in one hit. Shes not going to have half the screen blowing up with missiles. Yes, shes weak in terms of damage at the start. Investing however in her stinger ability, and upgrading her guns made her incredibly fun to play as. Dodging, kicking, zapping frost giants with the stinger, unloading the guns magazines into everything.

I'll likely post more of my opinion on things when I try the other playsets, the Toybox game discs, and some other figures.
#730 Posted: 11:21:54 27/09/2014
well put GothamLord, and a nice read. It pretty much sums up how I've been feeling about all three of the playsets and am glad to read someone else is actually enjoying them, as "plain" and "simple" and "repetitive" as they are.
i was starting to feel a bit silly for having fun and liking them, but i haven't really let the negative reviews influence me, i mostly read them and say to myself "yes thats true, but its not quite as bad as you are making it out to be, it doesn't detract from the "fun" i'm having".

i was thinking about it today, and it reminded me about a discussion in one of my classes at Uni. It was a third year english literature subject, and between the readings for the class i was reading a book from the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series by laurel k hamilton, which is basically Twilight. I coped a good amount of abuse and ridicule from a couple of other students, basically along the lines of "how can you read that mindless rubbish, but at the same time read and understand and analyse and enjoy "classic masterpieces".
My answer was that the reason i can enjoy "that mindless rubbish" is because it is exactly that, there is no ridiculous metaphor, it isn't a mirror showing the silliness of race or class relations, it has a strait forwards plot, with a few twists and turns, yes characters are simple archetypes with a little twist, but that is why they are relatable and enjoyable. you can basically turn off half your mind, be half asleep and not miss some vital clue or word that makes the rest of the book make no sense.

i see the adventure packs in this game in a similar way. yes they are simple and repetitive, but that is part of what makes them fun. like you say, if you were looking for a game with complex plot and missions you would be looking elsewhere.

as for the figure quality, i saw some bad ones when i was choosing my figures, and chose not to choose them.
like you say, what has happened to the quality control? it was only one or two of each character, out of about 20 to choose from, but that is still pretty bad.
---
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#731 Posted: 15:52:30 27/09/2014
I got the Yondu disc! I'll probably going get the GotG set and Yondu eventually, too.

However, I also got Iron Fist's costume, and I don't think it does anything if you don't have him.
---
You can't handle MEMES
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#732 Posted: 04:55:29 29/09/2014
I haven't reviewed the paint jobs, but I believe you. I think Giants was experiencing some growing pains with paint job issues...seems like Disney has to have a "reality check" with their producers.

Seems like it's more of the same from the Disney camp. I'm beginning to wonder if it's even possible to innovate gameplay in a TTL game since there is so much attention on the toys.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#733 Posted: 21:36:10 01/10/2014
Given Trap Team is gearing up to released everywhere soon, and its gone live in AU, I expect things in here to die down a bit. I have however beat all three playsets. If anyone has any questions regarding any of the released Marvel stuff, feel free to post here or shoot me a PM.
Punk Shock Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#734 Posted: 20:06:45 04/10/2014
Have they announced the two unrevealed Disney characters yet? I haven't really been keeping up with it...
#735 Posted: 03:08:45 05/10/2014
Nothing yet. The most recent announcement was showing off the actual physical figure of Falcon officially the other day.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:03 05/10/2014 by GothamLord
#736 Posted: 05:17:20 05/10/2014
Let me start off by saying, the Falcon figure looks AMAZING!!! Im DYING to have it!

So, hey everyone! I got my copy of 2.0 the Thursday after it came out in the U.S. and I wanted to give myself a bit of time to get used to it before I sat down to right a lengthy review of what I played (Keep in mind, I only have the starter set at this point)

Also, obvious spoilers are obvious

The Avengers Play Set (Out of 5 points, this gets a 1.5)
Overall, the Avengers Play Set is a bit less than mediocre. The beginning missions are very cool and very interesting, especially the intro mission (My one problem with that, is that you can only go in the Avengers Tower that one time). But of course, after you do the first "destroy x number of Frost Giants"/"Protect this thing from Frost Giants"/"Save x number of people from Frost Giants"/"Destroy this thing and beware of the Frost Giants protecting it" thing, you get the impression there'd be more, but there just isnt. The missions you get after those 4 are literally the same thing with more Frost Giants or people to save in a different order. And only from 4 different NPC's! You just hop from Wasp to Captain Marvel to Nick Fury to Sif. When I first saw Sif I said to myself, "cool! Another NPC! Lets hope for more!" (Something that bothered me was that 1 of those NPC's is playable, and the other 3 FEMALES MIND YOU, arent!. Aside from the WAY too repetitive missions and jumbled around story with lame challenges thrown in to boot, there are good aspects of it. I think. Weeeeeeeeeellllll.... (Bonus points to who got the reference) Im just kidding, the 2.5 indoor missions are both pretty cool and have pretty cool environments. 1 of them literally does..... (Ok, I'll stop with the jokes, promise) And the final boss with notLoki is really cool and kind of challenging. While the first boss fight with notFrostBeast is honestly too difficult. Im not kidding, I turned it down to easy, and went through Thor and Iron Man and accidently restarted with Black Widow then almost lost all 3 of the characters I had. And dont get me started on the crossover characters....Nova gets to take down MODOK. (Who we only see TWICE in the entire storyline!) and Rocket gets to have the Helicarrier for the Toy BoX!Might as well call them elemental gates instead of crossover characters.... (Im sorry I tried.) Ok, now, lets talk controls... The controls themselves have the good ol' simplicity the controls from 1.0 had. But obviously, Thor and Iron Man can fly and Black Widow has a notsuper super jump (It'd be the height of a triple jump. Which would suit her character much more imho....) The flight controls are a bit iffy at first, but when you have some time with them, they can get really easy to control and youll be flying smoothly in no time. I just thought I'd point this out though, as I see online that people struggle with getting into the air, you just HOLD THE JUMP BUTTON! no need to press and hold, that'll just make you double jump. Ok, now enemies. The Frost Giants are pretty cool for lack of a better pun and their separate classes and abilities are ok at most. The regular Grunt Frost Giants come in two available sizes. There's the standard white variety and there is the beautiful and elegant grey variety that will actually spawn more of the normal ones. There are 2 kinds of melee(?) Frost Giants (one with a shield, one without), a ranged Frost Giant that is literally the melee ones with no sort of armour and can throw his spear/staff/pitchfork/pointy thingy. And of course the Giant Frost Giant (I call them Frost Titans. Much better name imo) which has an awesome(ly painful) spike attack that follows you, a cool (again, sorry for completely intentional pun) shockwave that when paired with more Frost Titans's shockwaves gets REALLY annoying....And then his standard pick up ice and throw and slam your head in if you get too close. And lastly, I absolutely HATE the fact that there's nothing to do after you complete the main story! They could at least have random missions that are defeat x Frost Giants again! I would prefer that, than to have my Play Set piece collect dust until I get Nova and Rocket. (But when I do, itll be back to collecting dust again!)Its funny because I originally typed 2.5 instead of 1.5 but just reading my review made me drop MY OWN rating of the Play Set! smilie

So, that's just for the Play Set. Geesh, that's a lot. I'm just going to put my reviews of the other things in different posts.....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:24:07 05/10/2014 by isaac343018s
#737 Posted: 06:21:44 05/10/2014
I think 1.5 is a little harsh, 2.5 is fair outta 5. Its not going to be changing the video game industry with anything but its average and still fairly enjoyable despite the repetitive nature of things. Yes, having not one, but three female NPCs, and none of them figures either is annoying. So much lost potential with the figures line by short changing the female heroes.

Spider-Man's was by far the worse with the circle pattern of missions. The interior missions with the puzzle solving were however a nice bonus to keep the playset from being utter garbage. Spider-Man's would borderline on the 1.5 for me. The plot had one or two rather painful bits of writing on the story that just make me shake my head and facepalm.

Guardians was decent, but WAY to short.
#738 Posted: 16:54:10 05/10/2014
I suppose 1.5 does seem a bit harsh, as it did have its positives. But then again, its just my opinion and now that I rethink it after sleeping, I'd say somewhere around 2.5 doesnt seem that bad....

So, this time I'll go over both of the Toy Box Game Discs. Again, obvious spoilers are obvious

Toy Box Game Discs

So overall, these are absolutely awesome and really addicting....I've played the crap out of Escape The Kyln and almost finished Assault on Asgard without any losses. But that's a good segway into the bad, which aren't a lot. So that's why i'll put these first. First one's for Escape The Kyln.........Yeah, that's it. Im kidding of course. 1 thing I would have liked was if they had put certain effects to warn you of certain things. For example, I know for a fact that in the 5th or 6th door, there was an area that had the rubbish blocks atop a block of lava. I ground pounded to see what was under there, and Black Widow got burnt to a crisp. If there were just little effects like the hot steam bubbling over the blocks, or even the blocks looking a bit redder than normal, Im sure there'd be less confusion (on MY part at least). Ok, so now let's move on to Assault on Asgard, there were a couple of problems that really only bothered me personally. For starters I disliked the way to placce turrets and such. You couldnt place them right next to each other, so it was hard to fit them into passages. And you can't put them on top of one another not only because the game just doesnt let you, but also because the turrets themselves cant reach downward angles. There's that, and a similar problem with the Asgardian Barrier. When you put two down perpendicularly, there is an empty space and there's no way to stop Frost Giants around a corner.. Ok then, that's all the bad I see....Now, lets talk good. The Disney related sides of each of the modes are absolutely great. The only flaw with the Disney Escape The Kyln is that there are sky discs you might not have seen before, but the camera is always pointed at a downward angle....Oh well, the music is still there and that's really only the slightest nitpicking. Then there's the Disney Assault on Asgard, and that is actually really fun. You can lose a base and if you have any others still there, you can continue going...So that's great when you get to the last section where you have enemies coming out of multiple places. And the turrets and such have really cool designs too. The only thing I hate is how everything is against you when you put them down in the Toy Box.....But, I digress.....

So, that's that. I think I'll do reviews of the Toy Box aspects a little while later, so I can get more used to them...But just thought I'd throw this out there, I LOVE the INteriors! But that's a different review smilie
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#739 Posted: 01:03:40 06/10/2014
My mom has the infinity gaulet power disc.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#740 Posted: 21:15:51 14/10/2014
Ok, so, you can get 5 digital characters for the PC version from sharing a link with friends. I'd love to help anyone who can help me too!

So here's my NN ID: Infinity343018

And here's the link that you should follow. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help! And hey, we end up being friends anyway!
#741 Posted: 23:38:50 14/10/2014
I see no link posted. Happy to help though.
#742 Posted: 23:11:53 15/10/2014
Whoops. Sorry, here it is:
http://infinity.disney.com/pc-...Ak0vPESsDMfMygA
#743 Posted: 00:58:22 16/10/2014
http://infinity.disney.com/pc-...ike27eyANbppqOQ
#744 Posted: 07:09:45 17/10/2014
hulkamanaia woooo.
I grabbed a packet of round disks when i got my hulk figure today and got the grey skin costume, as well as another winter soldier.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:16:43 17/10/2014 by min8or
#745 Posted: 14:56:58 17/10/2014
Awesome! Now I have the Spider Man Play Set! Give me some time to play a bit then I'll review it. I promise the Toy Box reviews are coming.....Sometime....
#746 Posted: 21:51:04 27/10/2014
Unannounced Disney Infinity Figures Found In Hall Of Heroes -

Spoilers

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:51:23 27/10/2014 by GothamLord
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#747 Posted: 22:26:24 27/10/2014
Hulk comes out tomorrow I think.
#748 Posted: 23:58:55 28/10/2014 | Topic Creator
RELEASE DATES FOR RONAN, GREEN GOBLIN, FALCON, YONDU, LOKI, AND JASMINE!

Falcon and Loki- 3/23/15

Yondu, Ronan, and Green Goblin- 1/13/15

Jasmine- Feb. 2015
#749 Posted: 13:06:31 29/10/2014
Disney has conflicting dates on Falcon and Loki.

Its listed as available in January with the others, but lists March for shipping.

[User Posted Image]
#750 Posted: 00:59:12 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
same with falcon!

Man, those are the two figs i want the most
First | Previous | Page 15 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me