Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!))
First | Previous | Page 14 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24
The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!)) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#651 Posted: 23:57:13 20/03/2014
Lemmy then threw up some more. "Blame dark pit for this since he kicked me int he gu-" he then was caught off again as he threw up again
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#652 Posted: 23:57:38 20/03/2014
Bakura smirked
"So you found a way to separate me from my host?" He asked sarcastically "well, you won, but you just made me stronger" he bragged.

Ryou stood up.
"I might be able to....knowing how many triggers and forms my power has" he sighed
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#653 Posted: 23:58:27 20/03/2014
OoC: I have no idea, lol. "Song" and "Storms" just sounded good when I put them together, so I wondered if there was a song that was LoZ-related.

Marth nodded slowly. "We may have to do this the old-fashioned way; that is, form a chain with buckets. " he headed towards a spare room, but Pit interrupted with "No no no! I have a more efficient way!" The angel ran off, and returned with a bunch of Freezies. (OoC: Freezies are those ice cube items that freeze Smashers when thrown at them.) He chucked them at a patch of lava, which caused the Freezies to burst into steam, but cool down a patch of lava. "I think it's working!"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#654 Posted: 00:08:31 21/03/2014
Ooc : looks like I got ninja'd .... smilie
#655 Posted: 00:11:38 21/03/2014
OoC: Haha, you ninja'd me. Whoops.

Pit ran back to get more Freezies, and Marth turned to Ryou excitedly. "You think so?"

Dark Pit narrowed his eyes. "Well at least I can attack you now knowing I'm not harming your lighter side." He leapt up into the air and fired three shots from above. "So be ready to face me. I show no sympathy."
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#656 Posted: 00:13:10 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Toon Link frowned a little as he heard what Marth has suggested, but as soon as he heard Pit's idea, that made everything a whole lot better. "That looks fun!" Toon said with a smile as he saw what Pit had come up with.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#657 Posted: 00:14:23 21/03/2014
Ryou nodded
"I just need to try to trigger it...." he claimed

Bakura laughed, dodging the shots.
"You wont kill me, for I am the shadows and the shadows never die!" He growled as he took out his mimic sword and slashed Dark Pit.
#658 Posted: 00:15:10 21/03/2014
"Come with me then!" Pit called joyfully, returning with a few more of the icy items. He gave half of them to Toon Link.
---
#659 Posted: 00:17:31 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Toon smiled as he ran over to Pit and took a few of the frozen items.
---
#660 Posted: 00:17:36 21/03/2014
Ooc: it hits agaiiin! smilie
#661 Posted: 00:50:44 21/03/2014
Lemmy then ran and grabbed a freezy and shoved it in his mouth as occasionally it would steam. Mawile then got up as she then quickly walked away not wanting to get noticed
---
#662 Posted: 01:18:14 21/03/2014
Their blades clashed in midair. Dark Pit's eyes were narrowed in determination; he could not lose this fight.

Marth nodded slowly. "And how would we do that, Ryou?"

Pit threw a Freezie at a lava patch and it sizzled. "Good thing we have plenty of Freezies, heh heh!"
---
#663 Posted: 01:20:08 21/03/2014
Ryou shrugged
"I have no clue...."

Bakura jumped back and laughed, charging at Dark Pit again.
#664 Posted: 01:24:40 21/03/2014
Marth scratched his head. "While Pit and Toon Link put out the fire, we should probably check on Dark Pit. It's been much too long; I hope he hasn't encountered trouble..."

Dark Pit spun his bow into an Angel Ring, blocking the attack. "You're insane! What is your purpose here?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:00 21/03/2014 by ShadowMewX
#665 Posted: 01:27:51 21/03/2014
Ryou nodded nervously as he followed Marth.

Bakura grinned.
"My purpose?" He stepped back. "My purpose is to get back what's mnemonic!" He answered vaguely enough to make his eyes narrow also as he slashed again.
#666 Posted: 01:32:24 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Toon nodded, "Yeah! It really comes in handy!" he replied with a smile as he helped out by throwing a Freezie at the lava.
---
#667 Posted: 01:22:01 22/03/2014
Dark Pit gracefully spun to the side, sticking out his foot to trip Bakura. "You're a fool."

Marth and Ryou silently headed down the hall, and Marth heard the clash of swords. "Uh oh." He quickened his pace.

Pit smiled as the lava was reduced to a pile of cooled magma. "Onto the next pile!" he stated cheerfully as he grabbed some Freezies and turned to the lava seeping down the bleachers.
---
#668 Posted: 01:25:41 22/03/2014
Ryou's mouth dropped as he peered through a window. His eyes widened.
"Oh....." he mumbled, about to faint from anxiety

Bakura swerved to the side with a smirk.
"And so are you!" He growled
#669 Posted: 01:28:40 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Toon nodded, "Yep!" he replied and continued to help out Pit.
---
#670 Posted: 02:25:47 22/03/2014
Dark Pit stared Bakura down eerily.

Marth gently shook Ryou. "Be steady. Take deep breaths. You can use your powers for good, I'll help you. Now I'm going out there, but you must either join me or watch. Is that alright?" Without waiting for an answer he leapt into the room and parried out with his sword. "Bakura!"

With most of the fire extinguished, Pit glanced around at the piles of cooling rock. "Welp, whadda we do now?"
---
#671 Posted: 02:33:07 22/03/2014
Ryou sighed as he took deep breaths, closing his eyes as his stomach started to feel queezy.

Bakura looked back at Marth and swung his sword at him.
#672 Posted: 02:33:36 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Toon looked up at Pit, and shrugged, " I dunno."
---
#673 Posted: 02:53:42 22/03/2014
"If we had a hammer, we could crack apart the rock..." A big grin spread across Pit's face. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Marth blocked it and moved around with his sword slashing here and there, a combo move called "Dancing Blade". Dark Pit leapt back and shot an arrow at Bakura. "You're outnumbered now! Give it u-"
The entire area suddenly got hotter as a figure burst through the wall. "Did somebody order a butt-kicking? PYROE'S here!"

Marth and Dark Pit groaned simontaneously.
---
#674 Posted: 02:59:49 22/03/2014
((Omg im reading some creepy fanfic! O.O))

Bakura smirked as he nodded and stepped back.
"They're all yours." He stated as he walked down the corridor.

Ryou gasped, but managed to keep himself hidden, so his dopleganger couldn't find him.
#675 Posted: 03:08:53 22/03/2014
OoC: Bakura's such a slacker. smilie
And what are you reading? smilie

Dark Pit took off after Bakura, leapt up and kicked him in the back. "You're not through with me yet!" he growled through gritted teeth.

Marth ducked a blast of fire, the put his sword up and used Counter, slashing in defense automatically. "Little pepper," Pyroe muttered, cloaking himself in fire and causing Marth to leap off.
---
#676 Posted: 03:12:49 22/03/2014
Bakura fell back and his eyes went white, suddenly knocking him out. ((Ikr! And its called Deserted Distractions. Its something you might not like, but it's just mysterious....))

Ryou ducked down as his eyes turned blue. He saw when Bakura got knocked down and he smiled.
#677 Posted: 12:00:24 22/03/2014
As the freezy in Lemmy's mouth then melted as he then shot a huge searing shot off lava as it then slowly stoped "urghh..." As he then turned around and threw up again. Silver who was on the other side of the stadium had no idea what was going on. As mawile and the Chaos Kin are far away from the stadium .
---
#678 Posted: 12:07:02 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Toon smiled as Pit spoke about the hammer, "I think so!"
---
#679 Posted: 05:27:58 23/03/2014
Dark Pit smirked dangerously as he stood over Bakura, shadows covering his face. "I ought to do something absolutely terrible to you, Bakura. But I won't let myself get consumed by revenge." He flicked his blade, causing it to flicker in the light.

As Pyroe zoomed around, Marth shielded to protect himself. He struck upward with his sword at the right time, catching the fire deity and causing him to tumble to the ground.

Pit smiled encouragingly. "Let's get some! We're gonna have fun with this."
---
#680 Posted: 14:20:39 23/03/2014
Ryou suddenly jolted up to see Dark Pit about to kill Bakura. He gasped, still having slight affection for his dark half. He blocked Dark Pit as tears formed in his eyes.

"Don't kill him! " he cried out "he isn't trying to kill anyone...." he said with an odd tone in his voice.
#681 Posted: 23:08:12 23/03/2014
Dark Pit shook his head. "I'm proving a point. I would not kill him; that'd make me as bad as he." The doppelgänger turned away. "However, I refuse to let his stay here and cause more trouble. We need to entrap him."
---
#682 Posted: 23:09:47 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah! I cant wait to get out those hammers again!" Toon said with a smile.
---
#683 Posted: 23:15:59 23/03/2014
Ryou sighed

"No, " he said in a slight snarl, a ghostly fire in his eyes.
#684 Posted: 23:27:16 23/03/2014
Dark Pit froze at the menace in Ryou's voice. "What do you mean, no?" he asked, coldly and calmly as he turned around. "You'd rather him run around? Hurt people? Hurt you? Is that what you want?"

Pit ran off into the back room and looked over the choices. "Golden Hammers...or regular Hammers? Golden Hammers might be too much, but regular ones break easily..."
---
#685 Posted: 23:30:02 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Toon thought for a moment...."I'd say Normal hammers, if they break we'll just get more, simple!" He said with a smile as he followed Pit.

Ike had saw the two rooting through the items supply. "...What are you two doing..?"
---
#686 Posted: 23:32:14 23/03/2014
He glared back

"He is the only damn friend I really had!" He snarled again as his eyes glowed the crimson color that Bakura's were. "Even though he wants to kill! Maybe he never had a real life! Maybe all he wants is for people to like him. He is only cold because people told him he was!" He spat out as he kneeled down towards his Yami and started crying, wishing that Dark Pit was put in Bakura's shoes.

"I wish you heard what I did....and I wish I had direct contact with him again..." Ryou whispered as he stood up and darted away.
#687 Posted: 23:57:15 23/03/2014
Pit nodded, then heard the calm voice of another Smasher. After grabbing a few Hammers, he sheepishly turned to face Ike. "Ah, it's a long story...it involves lava, cooled lava, and lava cooled into rocks." He gestured to the Hammers. "Wanna help?"

Dark Pit stared off into the distance, watching Ryou run off. He growled, "So does him being your friend make killing right?" His voice got louder and louder. "He's done nothing but harass you and harm you as well as others. Keeping him here only endangers everyone. Would you sacrifice the lives of EVERYONE ELSE because of that?!"

Marth walked out into the hallway, burned and bruised. "What's going on?" he asked. As soon as he turned and saw Bakura, he immediately paled. "Oh my."

"Do something," Dark Pit muttered, then strode off down the hallway opposite of Ryou.
---
#688 Posted: 00:01:53 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ike was more than confused at the moment, but, After Pit mentioned the hammers, he thought it would be fun to try them out again. "Eh sure, why not?" Ike replied, might as well.
---
#689 Posted: 00:05:41 24/03/2014
Ryou felt a pain in his chest as he fell to his knees, barely able to breathe as he sensed that Bakura was upset.
"He cant control himself..." he mumbled "he dosent know what to do with himself...."

((See how quick that went by Ryou? smilie))

Bakura's eyes suddenly shot open as he looked at Marth with a clod stare. Silently, he got up, looking the taddest bit more innocent than before. But that suddenly changed as he smirked then chuckled, something bothering him very much so.

((Truthfully, if you read the manga, you find out that Bakura is a good guy, but he's just lost and he lets darkness guide him. That's why I love his character so much))
#690 Posted: 00:14:47 24/03/2014
OoC: Well I didn't read the manga, apparently. smilie

Marth stared back. "And what do you want, hmm? You know you are technically our enemy, but I'll let that slide if we can have a non-violent conversation." He leaned up against a wall, intending to stay a while.

"Woo-hoo!" Pit ran over to a patch of rock and activated the Hammer. The Hammer music started playing as the rock got pummeled to dust.

OoC: Just imagine, for a sec, three crazy Smashers running around with hammers smashing rocks. I seriously can't stop laughing. smilie
---
#691 Posted: 00:18:32 24/03/2014
((I knowwww smilie))

Bakura's smirk faded as he looked Marth in the eye, not saying a word. He had no clue what to say or do.

((You and Prex are so random...smilie))
#692 Posted: 00:19:47 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Toon quickly grabbed a hammer and started beating away the rock, Ike soon followed. But poor Toon, being so small he could barely control the hammer.

OOC: Lol, i know smilie
For an odd reason, i can see that Ike would be the worse out of the three
I want to draw this scene so bad, but im horrible at drawing Ike smilie
---
#693 Posted: 00:27:36 24/03/2014
Ooc: I don't know what else to do I need to make a few more characters D: is that okay if I make some more characters?
---
#694 Posted: 00:31:34 24/03/2014
Ooc : @cs: do you want to take Scourge the Hedgehog?
#695 Posted: 14:08:05 24/03/2014
OoC: Oh my dear Palutena I should not be trying to visualize these hammer scenes. smilie I might have to try drawing it, then posting it on DA or something...
And chained, you have plenty, many who haven't appeared yet! I know off the top of my head you have Silver, Mawile, Dry Bowser, Chaos Kin, Lemmy and Dixie Kong. Prove you can use some of those first.

"So," Marth started, noting Bakura's awkwardness, "tell me about why you're here."

Pit laughed as he watched the others destroy the rock. His had been pummeled into dust, so he moved to another rock and grabbed another Hammer. Unfortunately, its head came off and he was left beating the rock with the stick, with little to no progress.
---
#696 Posted: 16:13:46 24/03/2014
Ryou suddenly got up again, barely able to stand, but he somehow kept running. He felt ashamed for what he did, but he had affection for his dark half.

Bakura looked at Marth straight in the eyes.
"Because of grudges...." he mumbled
#697 Posted: 16:26:00 24/03/2014
Marth nodded. "Against whom did you come for?"
---
#698 Posted: 16:30:43 24/03/2014
He growled, his eyes narrowing
"Everyone here deserves to feel what I felt as a child!" He chuckled, his face covered in shadow, but something was bothering him. And whatever it was, it made him insane.

Ryou then found an exit out of the room and sighed in relief. He walked towards the door and twisted the knob, ready to fall as soon as he exited.
((It would be so coincidental if like Pyroe or somebody came across him smilie))
#699 Posted: 16:40:10 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: That would be the most epic fanart ever smilie

Toon began to laugh as he saw that the head of Pit's hammer had fallen off, and not looking where he was going, ended up smashing into a tree.
But, luckily for him it caused whoever was spying on Toon Link to fall out of the tree. Toon link had been able to stop at that moment, and glance over to see who it was. It was none other than his dark copy, Dark Toon Link. Dark Toon had fallen directly on his face, and he slowly looked up, seeing Toon Link looking down at him. "You ok...?" Toon asked, not knowing of his dark self's intentions.
---
#700 Posted: 01:09:38 25/03/2014
OoC: GUYS. I did it! http://shadowmewx.deviantart.c...mmers-442620717

Marth shook his head. "I don't quite think so. Every Smasher here has good intentions- none would ever dream of causing you pain just to torture you."

"Uhhh...Toon?" Pit tossed the Hammer stick away and came over to the swordsman. "Am I seeing double? Who's that?"

"SURPRISE, little boy!" A voice called as soon as Ryou opened the door. "I, Pyroe, am here to make your life miserable!" With that, he shot some fire at Ryou.
---
First | Previous | Page 14 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me