Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 14 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#651 Posted: 22:11:28 19/09/2013
Aretis nodded, closing his eyes for a moment, then following Firefly. He sighed with a shaky voice. Mentally, Aretis prepared himself.

"But, of course." The blue dragon answered. "My name is Kobalt." He said, introducing himself. "I have extensive knowledge in physical and elemental combat arts, as well as potion-making and trap-making. I prefer to keep my abilities hidden, but I do have a trove of nasty surprises I can whip out." He grinned.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#652 Posted: 22:16:32 19/09/2013
ooc: is gym class going to start yet?
---
SC
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#653 Posted: 22:33:05 19/09/2013
Theo looked up as Starz came into the classroom. He wondered if there would be any other students coming to this class. There didn't seem to be many others here, anyway.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#654 Posted: 02:12:47 20/09/2013
Starz cautiously stepped into the room. She looked around and spotted Theo looking at her.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#655 Posted: 03:04:33 20/09/2013
"Sure," Lily said, nodding to Starz. "I'll wait here for you." She watched the dragon move into her classroom, then turned to head into the nearby chorus classroom. "Hello, Mrs. Staticbolt," she said, finding a seat and sitting down.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#656 Posted: 04:03:39 20/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly headed towards the front of the school. To go outside, they would have to go by the main office. There was a risk of running into a teacher or even the principal herself.

"Your skills certainly sound promising, Kobalt." Scarlet smiled. "Alright then, you have the job. The next period should be starting soon, so you should head down to the magic classroom. The vice principal should be there, but he shouldn't be too much of a problem. Just tell him I hired you, and if that isn't good enough for him, then I'll deal with him myself. If you come across any problem students, you can deal with them yourself. I'll let you be creative in the matter. Just try not to kill off too many of them. I don't know where the two dragons you're after are at right now, but finding them shouldn't be too difficult. And I am telepathic, so does that make communication easier. We can't let anyone else know what my plan is."

Just then, Mrs. Fyra Lavapool walked back into the gym. She had just finished her conversation with the flight teacher. And just in time, too. The bell to start class had just rung.
"Alright, let's skip the introduction and just jump right into class. Everyone grab a dodge ball and start playing. You can't use any magic in this class. And for this game, you can only use your head and tail. Alright, begin!" She announced. She then picked up a ball with her tail and threw it at a random student.

"Hello there!" Mrs. Staticbolt sang-song. "Welcome to chorus class, everyone!" She smiled warmly. "I hope you all had a good summer. For those of you who don't already know me, I am Mrs. Staticbolt, the chorus and drama instructor. I am the only teacher here in charge of teaching two classes. Chorus and drama aren't quite as popular as the other classes here. Anyway, since it is only the first day, we won't be doing too much. So let's just have fun and relax today, alright?"
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#657 Posted: 07:54:46 20/09/2013
Upon exiting the shed to find a class was starting in the gym he gave a short snarl, something snapped in him that doing this job sucked and it was time to move on with better things and he just knew how to do it.

He slowly let out a energy boost that only telepathy or sensing dragons could detect, granted this would extort most of his power doing this but he felt letting out frequency that sounded like a giant bee was hovering over the school was better for getting the attention of the principal.
#658 Posted: 16:02:56 20/09/2013
Lily settled back in her seat, relaxing. Her thoughts drifted to the end of the day, and the meeting that would be going on between the teachers. She was eager to listen in with Nero, wanting to figure out what was going on.
---
#659 Posted: 18:54:28 20/09/2013
Quote: Cynder09
Just then, Mrs. Fyra Lavapool walked back into the gym. She had just finished her conversation with the flight teacher. And just in time, too. The bell to start class had just rung.
"Alright, let's skip the introduction and just jump right into class. Everyone grab a dodge ball and start playing. You can't use any magic in this class. And for this game, you can only use your head and tail. Alright, begin!" She announced. She then picked up a ball with her tail and threw it at a random student.

Icestorm quickly picked up a dodge ball and threw it at another student hitting them in the face.

Quote: Jackson117
Upon exiting the shed to find a class was starting in the gym he gave a short snarl, something snapped in him that doing this job sucked and it was time to move on with better things and he just knew how to do it.

He slowly let out a energy boost that only telepathy or sensing dragons could detect, granted this would extort most of his power doing this but he felt letting out frequency that sounded like a giant bee was hovering over the school was better for getting the attention of the principal.

Just as the janitor started to make the sound Icestorm sensed the loud buzzing sound he held his head screaming in pain. As he did he got hit in the side by a doge ball. He hit the floor holding his head and screaming in emence pain not from the hit but from the supersonic sound. "GAHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"
---
SC
#660 Posted: 22:17:12 20/09/2013
"Unfortunately, I've got other errands to run for Blackest Day. Plus, I need to make a few plans as well, being your new magic teacher of course. I'll start tomorrow. I hope you understand." Kobolt said evenly and blinked at Scarlet Hielfire.

Aretis's steps got shakier and shakier as they were going to pass by the main office. Scarlet Hielfire......he could still smell her. He could sense she was on the other side of that door, making plans. An unfamiliar scent wafted through but he paid no mind to it. Scarlet scared him.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#661 Posted: 01:45:41 21/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright fine, I--" Scarlet started to say. Then she heard the loud, telepathic frequency. She closed her eyes tightly and tilted her heard downward as the noise filled her head. It sounded like a... Giant bee hovering over the school? No, that couldn't be it. There couldn't be a giant bee over the school. It had to be something else, something with telepathic abilities that could cause such a disturbance. Scarlet tried to think, but she couldn't. That noise was interrupting her thoughts and giving her a migraine. She had to find the source. Her duties could wait.

"Oh, do whatever you want, Kobolt, I have other things to attend to....!" She groaned miserably. Although it pained her to focus on a new form, she had to change back into her disguise as Mrs. Soulwing. She endured the pain and quickly made the change. Now to find that sound. Scarlet could teleport to it, but she was getting such a headache that it would be too painful to attempt that now. She would have to go on foot. So she walked out of her office without another word to Kobolt. She slowly walked out of the main office, enduring the pain of her growing headache.

Firefly and Aretis were just now walking by the main office as Scarlet was coming out. She noticed them, and paused. She couldn't ignore her job as a principal. That could blow her cover. She would have to endure the pain for a little longer. Then Scarlet approached them.

"You two should be in class." She growled sternly. Scarlet didn't intend on growling, but her voice came out that way because of her headache.

"Oh, Mrs. Soulwing. Uh, we were just--" Firefly started to explain, when her Empathic abilities picked up on Scarlet's pain. She could tell something was wrong, but all she was getting from her was pain from her headache. "--Are you alright? You don't seem well."

"I am fine, young dragon. I just have important matters to attend to. I was just heading outside to deal with an issue. But you two should be in class. The bell has rung. Don't make me put you both in detention."

"With all due respect, ma'am, you don't seem fine. Maybe you should go to the nurse." Firefly suggested with a concerned tone.

"I do not need to go to the nurse!" Scarlet snapped. She growled miserably. Her headache was getting worse. She needed to find the source of the noise. These pests were only in the way. "Just get out of my way and get to class!" She growled. Then she headed towards the doors of the school. Firefly and Aretis would have to follow her outside to continue heading to their destination.
---
#662 Posted: 08:02:49 21/09/2013
For him this was hilarious, he was starting to be baffled by the lack of anti-telepathy or frequency defense mechanisms the school had. Hell he should teach kids to do it tenfold just to ruin teachers day!.
He didn't have much to think though as he started to walk away from the gym and into the tool shack waiting for his company to arrive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:22:58 21/09/2013 by Jackson117
#663 Posted: 16:16:16 21/09/2013
Icestorm then used his light breath erratically breathing beams of light everywhere trying to make the sound stop. He then breathed a beam of light at Mrs. Lavapool by accident in his desperate state. "GAH!! MAKE THE SOUND STOP!!!!!!" Icestorm yelled out in pain. He then used his dark matter breath at a wall making a explosion.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:24 22/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#664 Posted: 16:36:42 21/09/2013
Infinity kept on drawing already done with his torn up papper which he was using for and idea of his. It was going to be awsome, extremely creative, so cool that... Well you get the idea his torn up papper art looked extremely great. He then started to calm down as his appearence started to change back to its original appearence. After the bell rang he already had three wonderful drawings! One showed a pitch black mist with creepy red eyes fighting a rather big and stong golden dragon. Another was two dragons one male and female in the front of a beautiful pond under the the stray sky. And the third was the one that was torn up it looked like a dragon slashed through the paper like it was a a wall it was rather a big slash with claws coming out of the giant hole. Infinity then started drawing what would be in the hole on a seperate sheet of paaper
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#665 Posted: 04:22:27 22/09/2013
Maria saw what Icestorm was doing and backed away
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#666 Posted: 05:26:22 22/09/2013
He decided the lower the intensity of the frequency to be a mere annoyance as he blended into the darkness of the shack. It was time to meet the deadly and sexy principal
#667 Posted: 05:32:34 22/09/2013
Aretis meekly hid behind Firefly as Scarlet went past. His heart quickened. Aretis's eyes widened and he really looked like he was freaking out at Scarlet. However, no noise left his lips. Yet.

Kobalt nodded, coming out right after Scarlet. He eyed Aretis and Firefly, almost glaring at them. Aretis felt his body go cold, and lost all movement in himself. Kobalt merely passed by and left the school.
---
#668 Posted: 08:15:44 22/09/2013
Starz slowly took a seat next to Theo. "Uh, hi," she said.
#669 Posted: 08:51:10 22/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Spyroconvexity, tone it down a little. Let's not go too crazy and destroy everything. The frequency was weakened, so you should be fine now.

Firefly's Empathic abilities were still in effect. There was so much emotional energy to pick up on at the moment. First Scarlet's headache and now... Aretis' fear? But what does he have to be afraid of? They were only talking with the principal, right? Worried, Firefly turned to face him.
"Aretis, hey, what's wrong? Do you need to go to the nurse?" She asked softly.

As the frequency weakened, Scarlet felt a little better. The noise was only a mere annoyance now and her migraine decreased to that of a more mild headache. Scarlet headed towards the shack, picking up the source of the sound from it.
"Alright, come on out!" She snarled. "What's the big idea giving me a migraine and distracting me from my work?!" She wasn't in the mood to deal with this right now. Too many things have happened today, and the first day of school is supposed to be easier, or so she thought anyway.
---
#670 Posted: 09:37:27 22/09/2013
He emerged from the darkness, he was as big as her but not as slender and not packing lots of muscles but his body was one of sportsmen.

"It's your first day isn't it my lady? You think your the first of your type to toy with a school? Your predecessor stole money funds to sustain himself until his untimely demise and I can merely guess your plan is going to be nefarious. I'm not saying you killed him or you do intent to make this school your playground but I know everything of this place except You!. I like you, something about your form is art to me and your presence is exhilarating...I do hope in the future we can cooperate because there are many things I can offer...to the many secrets these grounds hold to the very pest removal you wish to extract! I help you and you help me. Then again being near you is enough of a reward"

He stated the last part in a sultry tone whilst bearing a wicked grin
#671 Posted: 14:48:25 22/09/2013
"No...." Aretis mewed. "But could we get to the place quicker?" He asked with urgency. Aretis was still shaking a bit, but he managed to calm down some more. His eyes closed for a minute, then opened. "Alright, I'm okay." He said, less shaky now.

Kobalt blinked and stopped, looking around the school as he entered the main hallway. From his pouch he produced a translucent crystal with a sort of maroon-ish color swirling inside it. He crushed the crystal in his claw thoroughly and then opened it, each of the shattered pieces about as big as a very small thimble. It was like trying to spot an ant as some big dragon. The pieces shot from his hand and swerved around the school, each picking a different classroom, or part of a hallway, even the offices of the teachers. The pieces stuck to the walls. Kobalt smiled and then walked out.
---
#672 Posted: 15:39:18 22/09/2013
ooc: Sorry I'll tone it down a bit. smilie;

As the high frequency lowered in intensity Icestorm collapsed on the gymnasium floor. Only a slight headache now slowly made itself known in his head. He looked around seeing a few scorch marks on the walls from his light breath and the hole in the wall from his dark matter breath. "Gah! Wh-what was that sound Mrs. Lavapool?" He asked.
---
SC
#673 Posted: 20:02:00 22/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Alright, thanks.

"What sound?" Mrs. Lavapool asked in confusion. She hadn't heard anything, since she was not a telepathic dragon or a dragon with sensing abilities.

"So another wishes to offer me assistance? What is it with everyone wanting to help all of a sudden?" Scarlet muttered quietly. "Why do you want to help me? What would you possibly gain? And what do I need you for? Aren't just a groundskeeper for the school? What can you do that I would find useful?" She questioned.

"Uh, okay..." Firefly muttered a bit. She still wasn't convinced he was okay. But her Empathic abilities were fading now, decreasing her ability to sense what he was feeling. She hated when her powers came and went without warning. "Alright, let's hurry then." She said after a moment. Firefly then headed outside the school. She paused to look around for a moment. She then noticed that the principal was by a shack, talking to the groundskeeper. At least they didn't have to go by them. "It's this way." She whispered to Aretis. Firefly then went in the opposite direction, then turned, heading towards the back of the school.
---
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#674 Posted: 22:41:19 22/09/2013
"Hi." Theo said. "I'm Theo. What's your name?"

Nero walked into the gym, and upon seeing the scorch marks on the floor, and Icestorm collapsed, he ran over to help him. "Are you alright?" He asked.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#675 Posted: 23:20:29 22/09/2013
He chucked, "Judging books by a cover is quite reckless, I have been here fore 200 years and I know everything about this place, to the many secret rooms to dirty little secrets it's supplied!"
He was very close to her now, literally right up into her face "I am not offering assistance unless I am payed what I desire and quite frankly your already made a poor impression to me, the only saving grace is the fact your quite a looker". His body tensed up as his expression turned to serious and almost threatening "Crossing me would be a very unwise decision when I am so close to achieving plans I made in motion 150 years in the making"
#676 Posted: 23:23:22 22/09/2013
"My name is Starz," Starz replied to Theo. "It's my first day today."
#677 Posted: 00:43:19 23/09/2013
Quote: Cynder09
ooc: Alright, thanks.

"What sound?" Mrs. Lavapool asked in confusion. She hadn't heard anything, since she was not a telepathic dragon or a dragon with sensing abilities.

"What?! You didn't hear that loud buzzing soud?" Icestorm asked. He then held his head from the slight headache. "Now there's this small buzzing sound and it giving me a really bad headache. May I sit out this game?"

Quote: amazingSpyro
Nero walked into the gym, and upon seeing the scorch marks on the floor, and Icestorm collapsed, he ran over to help him. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes I'm ok, but that loud buzzing sound really hurt my ears and I went wild because it would not stop."
---
SC
#678 Posted: 01:00:20 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Buzzing sound?" The teacher questioned quietly. "Oh, uh, yes, you can sit out this game. You can go to the nurse if you need to." Fyra said.

Oh, great. Don't tell me I picked a school to corrupt that already has an evil dragon working here. Ugh, my stroke of bad luck is never ending. I already failed to corrupt the last school I tried, I can't lose this one. Scarlet thought to herself.
"Well, excuse me for not knowing who you are. It's only my first day here, and I didn't bother to meet and greet with every staff member on campus. I figured there would be no point in the matter, so long as they followed the curriculum I had planned." She said calmly. "So what exactly is your plan then? If you're so close to being successful, then why even bother with me? What do you want from me?" She asked.
---
#679 Posted: 01:21:20 23/09/2013
"You mean you can't hear the sound?" Icestorm said. He then realized that the odd dragon he meet earler and that he had shape shifting powers. He then sat down. "Do you happen to have telepathic or sensing powers?"
---
SC
#680 Posted: 01:51:03 23/09/2013
Aretis quickly followed Firefly, trying his best to calm his fluttering heart. Normally, he'd actually find this quite awkward; going somewhere alone with a dragoness he barely knew at all. Maybe that was part of his anxiety. Yet, Aretis wasn't feeling the nervousness he should be. Well, he had little time to think about the irony anyway. He felt like he would burst any minute. Something caught his eye as it flew past. Maybe just a fly. Yes. That's it.
---
#681 Posted: 03:11:54 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, I don't hear anything. And I don't have any special abilities. I just have the fire element and my physical skills." Mrs. Lavapool replied.

As they headed around behind the school, Firefly could see a forest. She paused for a moment and glanced back at Aretis.
"See that forest? There's a small cave entrance hidden by some bushes in there. It's not very far in, so we don't have far to go. No one should be able to find us there. At least, I don't think anyone knows of that cave." She said. Firefly then continued walking towards the edge of the forest.
---
#682 Posted: 03:32:51 23/09/2013
Aretis followed, kind of unsure now that they were entering a forest and following Firefly. He nodded quietly to Firefly. Trust...... He thought to himself. Such a strange thing. However, he was still nervous and tense. His eyes darted from side to side and his ears twitched and tweaked, trying to sense if anything was drawing near or if there was anything coming after them.
---
#683 Posted: 03:53:25 23/09/2013
"Well I have a very rare ability that allows me to sense auras. That's probably why you can't hear the buzzing sound and only I can." Icestorm said. He then remembered Mr. Leafstorm told him if he had anything else to tell him to find him right away and tell him. "Mrs. Lavapool may I go talk to Mr. Leafstorm real quick? It's very important I tell him."
---
SC
#684 Posted: 03:55:46 23/09/2013
Rodu's thoughts still hadn't quieted, even though class had started and the teacher hadn't told them to do anything. He'd been able to sit and think, but he was still no closer to settling his churning thoughts. Maybe it would just be better to get expelled and leave the school for good. His father would be furious, but he didn't care any more. Without the magic teacher, it hardly seemed worth coming back. That was the one solid thing his mind kept coming back to and resting on and not even his father's malice could change how he felt. So he finally made up his mind. He glanced to Mr. Nightdoom, who was reading a book, and a sly smile inched it's way onto his face. At least the tragic day he was having hadn't hindered his thinking. He had the perfect idea. He opened and closed his jaw a few times, getting ready, then sent a small fireball directly at the teacher's book. If he knew anything about Mr. Nightdoom, it was that he loved his books more than anything and preferred to be reading them over doing anything else. He'd be quite upset if his book suddenly caught on fire. Rodu's grin spread.
---
#685 Posted: 05:10:31 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly headed into the forest, and it didn't take her long to come to a stop in front of some thick bushes. She then turned her head and looked back at Aretis.
"The cave entrance is just on the other side of these bushes. We'll have to get them out of the way to get inside. And don't worry, there shouldn't be anyone out here. Everyone should be in class right now." She assured them. Firefly was sure that they were alone. She didn't seem worried about anything. She then started to cut through the bushes with the bladed tip of her tail. It didn't take her long to cut them down to size. Then the cave entrance could be seen. "Well, there it is. Come on." She said. Firefly then started to walk inside the small cave.

"Sure, go ahead. Take a hall pass with you. You'll find one hanging by the door on the way out." Mrs. Lavapool said.

Mr. Nightdoom gasped with a shocked and horrified expression as the novel he was reading burst into flames. The pages were burned within seconds, leaving nothing but a pile of ash before him. Mr. Nightdoom just sat quietly and stared at the ashes, as if he had just witnessed a terrible death. His book had been destroyed. He then came to his senses, realizing that a fire ball had burned up his book, and that fire ball had to have come from somewhere. Coal then looked around the room, seeing that most of his students were either busying themselves with something, taking a nap, or simply weren't paying attention to their teacher. Then his gaze focused on Rodu, and his eyes narrowed with a suspicious glare. He just looked too guilty to be innocent. Mr. Nightdoom then raised his paw and waved his claws slightly, issuing for Rodu to come up to the desk. He was surely in trouble for burning that book.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:16:42 23/09/2013 by Cynder09
#686 Posted: 12:46:50 23/09/2013
"Thank you." Icestorm then slowly got up and quickly got the pass and went to Mr. Leafstorm's class. He got there quickly and quietly because he didn't want that odd janitor or the principal catching him. He didn't want to run into that other unknown dark aura he sensed earler when he walked past the main office. He then knocked on Mr. Leafstorm's door. "Mr. Leafstorm I need to speak with you right away"
---
SC
#687 Posted: 14:33:27 23/09/2013
Aretis hesitated for a moment, and then followed Firefly inside the small cave. "How do you know about this place?" He asked, looking around and taking in his surroundings, preparing himself for escape if he'd have to. Aretis's scales tingled just a bit and a chill came down his spine. Nevertheless, he felt safer with less people around, and Aretis found it much easier to concentrate.
---
#688 Posted: 15:49:47 23/09/2013
Yes! It worked! Rodu tried to suppress his grin as he got up from his seat. He walked to the desk slowly, trying to act as nonchalant as possible. "Is there a problem?" He asked, as he reached the desk.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#689 Posted: 18:10:22 23/09/2013
I stop my painting and sit back gazing at the teacher as the bell for class rings. The hallways all go dark as a figure enters the school. His scales are sleek and smooth but as black as night. A black aura surrounds him as he walks through the hallways. His icy cold blue eyes gaze around as he makes his way through the school. A sinister smile forms on his face as he hold up the orb and fire engulfs the orb. He follows the glowing orange orb toward the source of such as flame, Scarlet Hielfire. He has been attracted to her but he does not know why, nor does he care. His heart beats rapidly as he comes to a stop in front of her. Within the orb ice and fire, fear in the form of red mist, as well as a black mist representing death wrap around one another, making the orb glow, orange, blue and black as well as red. Lost for words at the beauty of the dragon before him, he swallows and speaks.

"In all my years never have I seen such a gem as I see now. The sunsets and sunrise pale in comparison to your beauty. Your very presence is like the golden sun, burning ever more brightly every day," he say bowing politely to her.

Name: Alzandor
Elements: Death and Mind
Personality: He is an evil dragon that has no problem with the shedding of blood in order to get what he wants.
Reason for being at the school: Unknown except he was attracted to the scent of death and Scarlet.
Appearance: He is tall and muscular with scales as black as darkest night. His eyes are icy blue like the coldest winter. He wears a necklace around his neck with a glowing orb filled with the essence of the elements within it. It never leaves his person. The orb is just a trinket that he has that in the presence of other dragons glows with their elements as well as his own.
Other: He can use telepathy. His is also a necromancer and the master of illusions.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 17:16:02 26/09/2013 by Wyrstel
#690 Posted: 22:39:40 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Leafstorm paused in his current lecture and told his students to simply read from their textbooks. He then walked over to the door and opened it.
"Uh, Icestorm, hello. Shouldn't you be in class?" He said.

"Well, I found it last year. I had a free period and decided to do a little exploring of the school grounds. The old principal, Mr. Braveheart, wasn't all that strict and students were allowed some freedom, so long as they didn't cause trouble. Anyway, I was wandering around, and just happened to find it. The cave isn't very big. It was likely used as a den by a small animal or something." Firefly replied as she walked in a little deeper. She was right, the cave wasn't big at all. It was mostly just a big, round room that branched off into two smaller rooms. There really wasn't much to it, and there didn't seem to be another way in or out. Firefly then turned to face Aretis. "Well, I think this is about as private as we can get close to the school. So we can talk now, if you want."

"Did you by any chance burn my novel with a fire ball?" Mr. Nightdoom asked in a quiet, serious tone. He still glared at Rodu suspiciously.

ooc: Wrystel, what's with the orb? What exactly does it do? Is it just supposed to locate other dragons or something? And be careful when using all those abilities of yours. I'll let you have them, but you can't go overboard with them. I just want to make sure that your character isn't too overpowered.

Scarlet glanced at the strange dragon that had just approached her.
"And who the heck are you?" She asked bluntly, seemingly not at all impressed with him or flattered by his words. "How the heck did you even find me here? Who are you? What do you want? And can you not see that I'm already talking with someone?" She questioned.
Great, another visitor, and another strange dragon that wants to talk to me. Why am I so popular all of a sudden? Where are these dragons coming from? What do they even want? It's only the first day of school, and I can't even focus on my master plan to corrupt it. She thought to herself.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:53:38 23/09/2013 by Cynder09
#691 Posted: 22:54:02 23/09/2013
"Yes but I asked Mrs. Lavapool if I could talk with you because I........" He paused for a moment. "I kind of went wild because of some kind of supersonic sound that only I could hear." He explained. "I think it could be something related to the dark auras I saw."
---
SC
#692 Posted: 23:00:19 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Leafstorm's eyes widened slightly. "Really? A supersonic sound? And only you could hear it?" He asked, sounding a bit surprised by that. "This is most peculiar.... I have a bad feeling about this..." He muttered. He then closed his eyes and thought a moment. "Hmm... Was this sound telepathic by any chance?"
---
#693 Posted: 23:09:35 23/09/2013
"It must have been because I asked Mrs. Lavapool if she was telepathic and she said no she wasn't." Icestorm said. "Even as we speak there is still a slight buzzing sound." He said.
---
SC
#694 Posted: 23:15:33 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, really? Then it must be emitted telepathically, as I also hear nothing." Mr. Leafstorm figured. "As far as I know, none of the teachers or staff members here are telepathic. Though this only includes those that I know well and have worked with for years. I do not yet know the capabilities of our new principal. So no one here should be able to hear the sound. Likewise, they should also not be able to emit such a sound. It could perhaps be a student, but I can't think of one in particular that is telepathic and actually would create such a sound. There simply isn't enough information to really do anything about it. Plus, I can't even hear it, which makes dealing with the problem harder. I'm afraid there isn't much we can do in this case." He said.
---
#695 Posted: 23:23:05 23/09/2013
"I thought so. Oh there was a strange dragon which appearntly had shape shifting powers which I suspect could be the source of the sound. But I do not know where he went." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#696 Posted: 23:42:45 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"A strange dragon with shape shifting powers?" Mr. Leafstorm questioned. "There shouldn't be any strange dragons allowed on campus. Mr. Silverdash often patrols the campus to make sure it is safe for the students. Although..." He trailed off as he thought a moment. "There is a mysterious groundskeeper that has worked here for several years. But I've never known him to do anything. Actually, I hardly ever notice him at all. He's sort of the elusive type."
---
#697 Posted: 23:55:02 23/09/2013
"Yes he did say he was the groundskeeper." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#698 Posted: 00:51:47 24/09/2013
ooc: also Wystrel, what is he doing in that school, being 300 years of age? I don't really want to accept another character that's going to be godmoddy, and that one certainly looks the part. Especially that Death element. e.e Uh uh. That's a no-go.

Aretis frowned and blinked. "Okay, I'll tell you everything I know." He blinked. "During.....magic class.....Mr. Snakeeyes was sent to the principal's office. I followed him 'cause I was curious and with my Light magic it was fairly easy to hide myself. So I—I went in. The principal, ......M-Mrs......G-Golda S-Soulwing." Aretis was stuttering too much and paused for a moment. "umm....she was trying to force Mr. Snakeeyes to follow his rules and then......she....she transformed. An....evil dragon." Aretis's heart quickened as he recalled the scene before him, unconsciously recalling his memories and channeling it into his Light element to project the images he saw right above his head like a movie. "It was.....from the English book.....h-her name.....she said it too.......the new principal.....is Scarlet Hielfire." Aretis jolted spastically and the images faded with the burning of Mr. Snakeeyes. "Mr. Snakeeyes.....is dead."

"A-And there's something else.......T-That blue dragon that was with Scarlet......I-I know him." He shuddered.
---
#699 Posted: 02:58:40 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ah, good question, D-o. It didn't occur to me to ask about his age and why he would be at the school. And it depends on how he uses the death element. Instant deaths are definitely out of the question. Although raising the dead as a necromancer isn't too bad, so long as he doesn't go overboard with it. It's not necessarily the powers that are the problem, but how they're handled and used.

"Ah, I see. But we don't know for sure if the groundskeeper is behind anything." Mr. Leafstorm said.

Firefly's eyes widened in terror as she heard the story and saw the scene unfold before her eyes. She was silent as she stood there, mouth agape, eyes welling up with tears. After a moment, she closed her eyes tightly and lowered her head.
"......No...... Mr. Snakeeyes......." She muttered, her voice shaking. She kept her eyes closed as she tried to fight back tears. "......I'm supposed to..... Be in his class right now....... He said...... He promised...... He was going to help me with.... M--my magic...... And now he's dead......?! A--and..... And...... T--the principal...... Is evil......?! S--she....... She..... She killed him.....?!" Firefly failed to fight back tears as they streamed down her face. She just couldn't believe it. The new principal was evil? The magic teacher was dead? She killed him, and the principal wasn't who she said she was. Scarlet Hielfire... Scarlet Hielfire..... Firefly knew she had heard the name before. She then looked at Aretis, her eyes still full of tears. "Wait.... You said her name was in a textbook...? I.... I've heard the name before..... I think I may have.... Studied her before..... I just..... I know I've heard that name......" She muttered. Then she thought about the last thing he said. "Wait a minute.... There's another dragon..... And you know him....? How....?"
---
#700 Posted: 03:26:27 24/09/2013
Rodu shrugged, still playing nonchalant. "Maybe..." he said, coyly.
---
First | Previous | Page 14 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me