Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#651 Posted: 19:40:52 17/04/2016
AJ:
"Yep, I do. Now, what to do? Oh, I got this. Running outside of the den, I gather some leaves and twigs, before re-entering. I do an impression of Barloc. I came to speak to only Sybil, so I will only speak with her," I say in a deep, gruff voice.

Meanwhile Jhen sees his pod leader talking to someone on the shoreline and goes to investigate. He pauses just a short distance from the two as he hears them talking. He will wait for Jet to introduce him.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#652 Posted: 19:53:51 17/04/2016
Crocux soon gets back and approaches Sybil's tree.

Guardian smiled "your right." even though Guardian knew better he didn't give up one bit. sadly his streangth would be toppled by his wounds later that day. he began to cough and spat out some blood "dad!" Jack rushed over to him as he said "i'm fine I just need some rest."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#653 Posted: 19:56:44 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was still deep in sleep. At least the nightmares have stopped, so she was sleeping much better. She really needed that if she wanted her strength back to get ready for Shadow... even though it was futile to fight him face to face, but at least she could assist those who could fight him and his army.

Sholeh noticed the different dorsal fin behind her. Definitely not a sharks, so she knew that was from another orca. That made her retreat from a considerable distance from Jet. She was under the impression that every other orca hated her, and that they would kill her if they had the chance.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#654 Posted: 22:22:55 17/04/2016
Jet saw Jhen. "It's ok it's just Jhen. He is just curious." Jet said.

"Haha! That's just like Barloc." Rose said laughing.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8683
#655 Posted: 22:49:24 17/04/2016
Sayan gave a slight snicker, agreeing with Rose's assessment.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#656 Posted: 23:58:01 17/04/2016
as soon as it was morning Crocux yells "Sybil wake up! Dad needs to see you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#657 Posted: 00:01:04 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil just twitched her ear, unable to wake up. The struggle Sybil had waking the crocodile up, now it would be the other way around.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Jet saw Jhen. "It's ok it's just Jhen. He is just curious." Jet said.

"Haha! That's just like Barloc." Rose said laughing.

"Nobody can fool me! Every orca hates me!" Sholeh said paranoid, still retreating, believing that any orca that was affiliated with Cairo some way despised her just like their former leader.
---
#658 Posted: 00:09:20 18/04/2016
"I don't hate you Sholeh." Jet said.
---
SC
#659 Posted: 00:50:15 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hmph? Who knows? Perhaps not, but the rest of the pod do." Sholeh expressed, not retreating anymore but way out of either of their reach. Every since that scary encounter with Cairo and Jet's painful betrayal, she didn't want to trust any of those marine mammals ever.
---
#660 Posted: 01:03:25 18/04/2016
"Please understand.
---
SC
#661 Posted: 01:29:58 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh went deep in thought, but decided that if somebody was going to attack her, then they were going to do her a favor. She didn't appreciated it as much as before anyway.
"There. All happy?" she said, walking so close to the beach that the water was touching her. It was an odd feeling considering she hasn't felt the waves in a very long time.
---
#662 Posted: 01:32:29 18/04/2016
"If we hated you we've would of attacked you already." Jet said.
---
SC
#663 Posted: 01:37:08 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Whatever!" Sholeh replied bitterly, evidently not liking being there. But deep inside, she believed it was time for her to befriend the orcas and never be afraid of the water... at least until the rest of the pod returned.
---
#664 Posted: 01:55:03 18/04/2016
"I've got an idea if you would allow me. Would you like a ride?" Jet said.
---
SC
#665 Posted: 02:00:29 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Where?" was all Sholeh asked, terrifying her the idea of going to the open sea, especially now with so many sharks around.
---
#666 Posted: 02:12:45 18/04/2016
"Just a ride around the island." Jet said.
---
SC
#667 Posted: 02:22:59 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh hesitated for a while, but knowing she had nothing better to do, she climbed up. It was going to be quite a experience going through shark-infested waters, especially since she never dared to look at Shadow's shark friend closely back when she was working with him.
---
#668 Posted: 02:33:42 18/04/2016
Crocux sighed and said "ok here goes." he backed up and rammed the tree avoiding to hit it with his jaw causing the tree to shake roughly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#669 Posted: 02:37:45 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Since Sybil usually slept near the entrance to feel the calming breeze, it took just a few shakes to get her off the hole, and she fell... right on Crocux's snout. The fall startled her a bit, but since that was such a heavy sleep, she was just gradually opening her eyes. She knew to whom thse small, rather scary eyes belonged to, but she was still trying to gradually wake up, shaking her head to snap out of it, and in her mind, quite glad that it was Crocux who made the first step, though not for what she thought.
---
#670 Posted: 02:47:28 18/04/2016
Jet soon swam off. "You seem nervous Sholeh. Relax they are on our side."
---
SC
#671 Posted: 02:50:34 18/04/2016
"morning sleeply head we need to get going. dad's dieing and he asked for you to be with him before he dies. so lets get moving." stated Crocux as he began to head for hunted island Sybil riding his snout.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#672 Posted: 03:26:54 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
It was only until they were in the water that Sybil was waking up, and she heard what Crocux just said.
"Di... dying? What do you mean dying!? That's impossible! Whirlpool is an excellent doctor!" Sybil declared, being in denial just like the wombat. It insulted her how she created a Haven only to have it's residents dying.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Jet soon swam off. "You seem nervous Sholeh. Relax they are on our side."

"I know I know. But it still is scary. I remember a time when I could walk around the beach without any fear. But even if I face my fear right here, it won't matter. You have no idea how Cairo hates me." Sholeh expressed, though she understood that the humongous orca had a good reason for it, even if Sholeh has finally given up on her old ways.
---
#673 Posted: 03:32:22 18/04/2016
Crocux cried "I know but his wounds were fatal and apparently untreatable. even with the care he's receiving it's only a matter of time until he passes."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#674 Posted: 03:36:38 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained quiet for the rest of the trip. She was even going as far as to reconsider Jet's hope on redeeming the wolverine, and was once again considering having him killed should Guardian dies. It was becoming too much for her. And Shadow's arrival was only going to make things worse. Why was so hard for animals like him to comprehend what she wanted to do? Why such selfishness?

As they were near to Hunted island, Sybil was going through a silent, yet violent breakdown, and it felt like a time bomb within her, and it was really getting harder to contain...
---
#675 Posted: 03:56:13 18/04/2016
Crocux reached hunted by about noon. Guardian says to Jack "Jack could you please take me outside?" Jack nodded. he gently picked up the cobra and exited the den. by then he had coughed up quite a bit of blood.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#676 Posted: 04:02:14 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil still remained silent, and in her mind was something nobody else would have expected. The death toll in her Haven was getting too much to handle. She was sick and tired of so many dying on her and others killing for the mere pleasure of it. And with Shadow's arrival, there was no doubt in her mind that there were going to be a few deaths as well. She was still in too much denial, and after Crocux finally reached the shore she got off Crocux's snout.
"NO! I won't have it! don't want to see Guardian! I refuse to believe his wounds are as deep as you say!" she yelled, wanting to return to the Haven and pretend nothing happened.
"ANYONE! COME PICK ME UP!" she yelled to the ocean, wanting to hitch a ride on a shark or any of the orcas. She has never in her life been in more denial than that.
---
#677 Posted: 04:33:08 18/04/2016
Crocux cried even more "you think I want to believe this ether!? I want to think he's just being overdramatic and that he would pass out for a few days then wake up good as new! but look he's old and badly hurt, I just want to amuse him until this all blows over but this time I can't help but to fear the worst!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#678 Posted: 04:56:49 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't like his ranting one bit, but ironically, she started doing it too.
"Well I think he should try to survive a little bit more than that! I have seen creatures in worser shape than him and managing to survive with the right conditions! Whirlpool is giving him that and more! Why have a Haven if every week somebody is going to die!?" Sybil yelled, being reminded of the poor warbler that all that was left were a few bones and feathers.
"I created this Haven to give others a chance, but if they won't take it, then what's the point!?" she then said, trying very hard not to cry since she didn't want to look weak or paranoid.
---
#679 Posted: 15:36:52 18/04/2016
Crocux just continued to cry. it was a very rare sight to see since if he ever cried he wouldn't let others see it ever. "you think i don't know that!? he's my own father! he has so much to live for and every time he get like this he's being over dramatic. but this time I don't know why but somethings different, and not in a good way. Sybil please don't leave." he then says something that no one would ever hear him say let alone himself "Sybil I'm scared"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#680 Posted: 18:48:55 18/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued to wait for a ride, pretending to ignore him. But then, she reminded herself that the reason Guardian was like that was due to saving her life. The wolverine attacked her and he got in the way. She tried to give the creature a chance, and that's the way it responded. It was all her fault, for trying to do what she thought was best. But no more. If only she could have found out sooner on how Ravage savagely devoured that poor warbler, perhaps she would have understood his threat better, and none of that would have happened. She blamed herself so hard because she already went through the experience with Shadow and yet, she didn't learn the lesson.

After a while of pondering, she didn't wait for a shark to retrieve her anymore, and faced Crocux.
"One minute Crocux. That's all I'm going to remain with him." she said, not wanting to witness a death, if it was true that it was inevitable. She had enough with Ivor the badger, she wouldn't tolerate another more.
---
#681 Posted: 19:29:30 18/04/2016
Crocux smiled "thank you Sybil. you have no idea how much this means to me. now lets go, we don't want too keep the old man waiting." Guardian was outside with Sozen Shi and Saris resting in Jack's arms. when Sybil and Crocux arrived he smiled "ah Sybil thank you for coming. now then since everyone's here let me start by saying thanks for coming. now on to business. I've been dealing with close calls with death alot in my life so I've made myself a will of sorts. since I'm old I'm bound to die sooner or later wether it be old age or something else, and lets face it I'm bound to run out of luck edventually. so should I die I have the few thing I have to give. Saris your first." Saris approched "should I die Saris I here by declare you to be head of Haven's security. I know you're best suited for the job because of your heart and detemenation, and your love to keep others safe. now Sozen" He turned to face Sozen "you've been so good to my little girl and I can tell she's very happy with you so since you two are only boyfriend and girlfriend if I die I give you Sozen my blessing to take Shi as your mate. when you two are ready to take your relasionship to the next level wether if I'm alive or dead when that happens you can do that knowing that I give you both my full support." he turns to Crocux "Crocux my son, I've had the pleasure to see you grow up and mature which is why should I die I want you to take my place as co-administraitor of haven." he then turns to Sybil "last but sertenly not least Sybil. in spite of everything that's happened you and I are alot alike, your like a sister to me so no matter what the case I would be honored to have you join my family as my sister also should I die I want you to honor your promis and make sure that you don't harden your heart and stay as the same kind gentle nobil civet that I met when I first arrived and that if I die you are to care for my family as if they were your own. I know this is much to ask you especally since I owe you so much that i feel bad to ask anything of you. that is all I can think of exept that Jack can have my maccete."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#682 Posted: 20:04:12 18/04/2016
Sozen smiled and cryed a little. "Guardian you have made this eagle very proud. But you have to promise if you die to watch over the haven and its residents."
---
SC
#683 Posted: 20:40:35 18/04/2016
Guardian smiled "that Sozen is a give in and of itself. I've had my fair share of close scrapes with death and I've been lucky. I don't know when that luck will run out but I want to make sure everything is settled so that when I die I wont have any unfinish business." he began to cough violently and coughed up some more blood. "but I know this much for a fact. I don't wanna die yet so while I recover you guys do me a favor and give that dushbag Shadow hell for me." Shi nodded "well I wont do much good in a fight. so I'll stay here to keep you company. Sozen dear you heard him give Shadow hell. I know you don't wish to help Sybil but daddy isn't Sybil so you will do it for him you got it?" Saris nodded "yea Shi's right. so bro, you ready to get the brothers of death back together again?" Crocux wiped the tears from his eyes and said "since when did we split up?" Jack smiled "that's the spirit boys. so what are you still doing here? get going! we have a battle to prepare for!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#684 Posted: 00:30:53 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil find it ironic and a bit selfish that Guardian was asking to give Shadow a hard time when he himself said not to have a hardened heart. To do those things, that was exactly what was needed. She kept the wolverine secret, and should he know, she was going to let Crocux tell him. What infuriated her was that Guardian was giving positions to his family, when that was her job. It looked like the bossy self that she fought with a lot was still there. Guardian saved her life not only once, but twice, the other time from Crocux himself, but she was still to stubborn to believe that gave him any right to do such a thing. She didn't say anything though.

"Fine... That was one minute, so..." she said as she left the burrow, with a bitterness that could rival those of Yodel and Sholeh themselves. She was really acting like a child throwing a tantrum, but that was because she was so hurt, being that way was the only thing that gave her a little peace of mind.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:15 19/04/2016 by Felines
#685 Posted: 02:12:07 19/04/2016
Guardian smiled "well Sybil you don't harden your heart and let Crocux focus on killing Shadow." he yelled back to her. he began to cough again. Jack says "ok old timer lets get you to bed." Crocux smiled "I'll make you proud dad." and took off after Sybil "Guardian smiled "ah but Crocux you already have." and fell into a gentle sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#686 Posted: 02:18:28 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
After Sybil reached the beach, she didn't call anybody. One would think that she was waiting for Crocux, but she actually lay there, feeling miserable. She was containing her desire to scream and cry at the same time, but it was so hard. She just remained there, almost as if her spirit had gone completely.

In the burrow, Whirlpool looked at Guardian, and finally getting over his depression, grabbed him and placed him somewhere more comfortable. He still believed that he simply wanted to die rather than a failure in his treatment, but then he believed that was more because he was actually an old cobra, and didn't have the usual strength. He was ready for the cobra to leave us, but he feared that the cockatoos may not trust him again should he lose one of his patients.
---
#687 Posted: 02:46:19 19/04/2016
Saris nodded "I'm heading out to. I've got work to do." at the beach Crocux arrived "hey Sybil you ready to head back?" "hey wait up" yelled Saris "thank goodness you guys didn't leave without me. I know dad basically gave me that job but I don't want it. not like that at least." Crocux smiled "let me guess because of that nobility of yours it wouldn't sit right with you if you were just given the job. so you want to work for it so you'd feel like you earnd it?" Saris looked at crocux and raised a scaly brow "and your not?" Crocux chuckles and says "fair point. well in that case we got some work to do."

Guardian rested easily and smiled in his sleep unable to hide the joy filled praied he has for his family. he was filled with new hope. he may not have the usual strength but he was going to fight to live for his family just like how his human grandfather did for him.

(ooc: that is a real life reference since my grandfather was diagnosed with cancer when I was 2 and docters said he would die in 1 year but he said he was going to see his grandson grow up and he lived for ten years fighting cancer. he died when I was 12. that was almost 6 years ago)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#688 Posted: 02:57:32 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's deep. I already lost both of my grandfathers years ago. One because he smoked too much, the other for drinking smilie

Sybil waited for Crocux to either carry her to the Haven or simply leave her there, because she didn't even had the spirit to do a simple thing such as walking or climbing.
"You are a proud family. Do whatever you want. I don't care." she suddenly said, having accepted Guardian's own decision of appointing their positions without her permission.
---
#689 Posted: 03:03:19 19/04/2016
"He has every right to be mad at you. But look at me he's accepted me to the pod and made me leader because I've made up for the past." Jet said.
---
SC
#690 Posted: 03:12:33 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I think it's going to be harder with me though." Sholeh expressed, knowing that, like her, Cairo could bear long-lasting grudges. She admitted her fault, but for the first time, she wanted to leave the past in the past. But then remembered something important.
"But what's the use? Even if I do make some progress with him and the pod, it wouldn't make any difference. Once they all return, you'll all simply resume with that crazy game, and I don't think I won't be able to tolerate such intense mistreatment. So one way or another, I will have to avoid the water." Sholeh expressed, having witness the game from a distance on a few occasion and seeing such rough play actually scared her. She believed the Haven residents were crazy to allow themselves to be treated that way, and like Sybil, Sholeh imagined that once the pod returned, they were going to be even more merciless in their play to compensate the lost time.
---
#691 Posted: 03:17:24 19/04/2016
"Hey progress is a start. It my take awhile but they will trust you. It took quite awhile for Cairo to trust me. Yes he treated me wrong at times but who can blame him." Jet said.
---
SC
#692 Posted: 03:20:29 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's just it. He's too grouchy. I don't think he would ever want to forgive me." Sholeh believed, not wanting to risk Cairo attacking her again if she tries to apologize.
"But like I said, it doesn't matter." she then said, her objective being to walk without fear around the water, but being out of practice, she was going to be the easiest target.
---
#693 Posted: 03:27:27 19/04/2016
"I know he is but in time he will trust you." Jet said with a smile. "Come on give me a smile." Jet said.
---
SC
#694 Posted: 03:35:09 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh tried to get him to leave her alone, but her final smile gave more the impression of her tasting a very sour fruit. It has been so long since she gave a genuine smile, it was almost impossible for her to give one from the heart.
---
#695 Posted: 03:40:19 19/04/2016
"oh come on Sholeh you can do better than that." Jet said playfully.
---
SC
#696 Posted: 03:49:17 19/04/2016
OOC: I lost an entire post. I, AJ was going to be there for Sybil. I was going to be her teddy bear to squeeze, snuggle, cry into, etc. I lost my grandfather just when I was starting Kindergarden.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:54:10 19/04/2016 by Wyrstel
#697 Posted: 03:54:57 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, sorry you missed it. This RP can go along quite fast. And we've all experienced losses.

"I can't do it! Don't force me!" she said angrily, but before Jet could reply, she had an idea; if Jet wanted so badly to see her smile, then she was going to put up her conditions.
"I will smile... BUT you must promise me that once the rest of the orcas return, you will order them to leave me alone. No surprise attack, no simulated hunting. I just want to walk along the shore without the fear that none of them will appear all of the sudden and drag me into the ocean against my will." Sholeh expressed, assuming that since Jet was the leader, they were going to listen to him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:57:30 19/04/2016 by Felines
#698 Posted: 04:09:42 19/04/2016
OOC: Thanks, it was a dang internet error that caused it.
#699 Posted: 04:31:04 19/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know. It's annoying. Anyway, when you put messages like this, try to continue the story somehow, even if it is something short.

Speaking of the orcas, how are they doing in the Antarctica? It could be said that they are doing much better than the Haven residents no doubt. They got plenty of space and food and they had already adapted to the cold conditions, plus with the obliviousness of Shadow's arrival, they were quite happy, but missed their old home. Some enjoyed the new life too much, that they would have wanted to stay there if they didn't miss the game in particular. Thanks to that activity, their hunts were incredibly successful, and the other orca pods were noticing it. It was something to both admire and get jealous of, but Jet's pod never let their secret slip. They were worried though that if they didn't return to the Haven soon to resume their game, their hunting skills could deteriorate. It hasn't happened so far, but the game became such a vital part of their lives, a few of them missed that alone.
---
#700 Posted: 10:12:19 19/04/2016
"oh come on Sholeh you can do better than that." Jet said playfully.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me