Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 13 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24
High School vs. Aliens (Private)
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#601 Posted: 20:33:56 02/04/2014
"Oh! Did you play dodge ball? With... basketballs?" Ms. E retained her smile, but with a raised eyebrow. It was very hard to tell what she was thinking, and the more familiar students knew this all too well. Even though she was generally giddy and jovial, sometimes other wheels were turning.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3343
#602 Posted: 20:41:51 02/04/2014
Zurgon shook his head, "Nah, I got beat up with fitness equipment that's primary objective is fun, I can assure you it was not fun." He bit into his burger, enjoying the taste.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#603 Posted: 22:16:14 02/04/2014
Seytrius walked back, holding a tray with a huge burger, liked with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, jalapeños, mustard, and ketchup. He also had a bottle of water on his tray. "Hey Ms. E!" He said, as he sat down at the table. "Yeah, it definitely was a pretty bad situation." He said, laughing at Zurgon's comment. "True dat." He joked.
---
#hu
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#604 Posted: 00:33:33 03/04/2014
Ooc: Wylrin, you never answered. Even though... Yeah I'll make a sheet soon.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#605 Posted: 01:00:57 03/04/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: I'm sorry that I haven't been on as often. I've been occupied with schoolwork.))

Elim was just about to answer them when someone opened the door to the closet they were currently occupying. Oh crap. Think of something fast, he thought to himself. Think of a reason why we're – His train of thought was interrupted when the man – the janitor, it seemed – went about his business as if nothing was unusual, even going so far as to asking them where his mop was. All the while, the extraterrestrial remained frozen, stricken with both the initial fear of being discovered and just downright confusion.

When the janitor made his leave, it took Elim a moment to process just.. what.. had happened. Being pulled from his thoughts at Syndral’s inquiry, he replied slowly, “He seemed to be most.. oblivious.. to anything strange happening. It may not be necessary. In fact, he might prove very interesting to study later.” Shaking his head slightly, he continued, “But now is not the time for that. We need to accomplish our goals and we must do it quickly, before anyone suspects a thing.”

- - -

Rachel thanked Shane for the meal he’d brought her. She was in the process of eating her hamburger when Nathan sat down at their ‘glorious table’ and Ms. Espinoza showed up. Swallowing down her food, she said quietly, “It wasn’t good at all.”
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:02:48 03/04/2014 by Wylrin
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#606 Posted: 01:40:41 03/04/2014
Syndral sighed. "Alright. No eradication of the human. At least, not yet anyway. Though I still don't like the idea of allowing him to wander free, when he very clearly should have heard something. Ah, well, human idiocy at it's finest, I suppose." She sighed again. "Agreed. I have some equipment in my backpack. I can quickly sneak out of school and head over to the parent's house. I should be able to alter their memories and make it by for my next class."
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#607 Posted: 01:53:46 03/04/2014
P3 looked up. She stated to Britney, "I'll be right back." She then walked over to the TofG (table of glory.) She then put her hands on the table, and askedShane, "You ok?"
---
#608 Posted: 02:03:09 03/04/2014
Zurgon raised an eyebrow, well, it was an artificial eyebrow, his real form had no such thing, his 'eyebrow' was a scaly, popped out kind of thing, one over each eye, it was amazing that underneath his mask he looked large and reptilian, but with it on, to the people on the outside, he looked human, as human as human could be. "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be? It was just a fight, I've been in many fights, always on the receiving of the beating end, so I'm quite accustomed to them."
---
#609 Posted: 02:13:00 03/04/2014
"A fight? On the first day?" Ms. Espinoza started. "Oh... was it those football players?" She added, her mascara-ridden eyes narrowing.

--

"What should I do?" Morph blurted out. He seemed to cringe slightly after his question. He felt awkward even being in his colleagues' presence at the moment. "I mean, this situation is all my own doing, and... is there any way I can do my part in fixing it?" he muttered uncomfortably. "I just don't want anyone to have to clean up my own mess."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:27 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#610 Posted: 02:16:51 03/04/2014
"I dunno, I was just wondering. You just got quite beaten. I was worried." P3 stated, calmly but with a hint of worry in her tone.
---
#611 Posted: 11:46:44 03/04/2014
"Did any of you get hurt?" she asked worriedly. Then her tone and facial expression changed when she set sights on Rachel. "Oh, hello there! I'm Ms. Espinoza, what's your name?" she inquired giddily, reaching out her hand to shake.
#612 Posted: 04:04:55 04/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Elim nodded to Syndral in both agreement and acknowledgment. He was about to say more when Morph spoke up. While turning his head towards him, he was about to say, 'It's a bit too late for that, now', but hesitated when he saw the look on his comrade's face. He held back a sigh. Elim was many things, a spy and an assassin being among them, and in those many things, being.. compassionate was not a required field of expertise. Lying certainly was, and not being afraid to backstab supposed 'friends' definitely was.

But Morph wasn't a 'supposed friend', he was his comrade, and as inexperienced in the field as Elim was, he had to show some level of.. forgiveness. Trying his best to settle his always-stern expression into a softer one, he said, "Don't worry about that. What's done is done. We need to focus on how to remedy the situation." Not the most cuddly statement, but better than his original statement. "Do you think you could slip away as well? I had no means on my person to properly subdue the student. He could wake at any given time, something we cannot allow. If you could get him back to your base, at least, that would be very beneficial."

- - -

"Well-" Rachel was about to answer Ms. Espinoza's first inquiry when she was greeted by said teacher. "Hi. I'm - I'm Rachel. I wasn't really.. there.. for most of the fight in the gym," she explained, taking the teacher's hand in her own for a timid handshake.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:06:03 04/04/2014 by Wylrin
#613 Posted: 04:12:53 04/04/2014
Zurgon was a bit embarrassed to admit that it was him that had been beaten up, he was used to it, but to admit to a human that he had been beaten up was another thing. He admired humans with the utmost respect, and to show he was weak made him feel small in comparison. "I got a bit roughed up." To give her an example he turned his head to the right, showing the bruise upon his left cheek that he had acquire from the fight.

"Rachel was the one who pretty much saved our lives, she found a teacher." Zurgon was very grateful for his meeting of Rachel, as she seemed very friendly and kind, she was kind enough to find someone to break up the fight, even if the fight had already ended by the time she got back with help. On his home planet, no one had ever dared break up a fight, whenever they tried they would get beat up as well.
---
#614 Posted: 00:35:10 05/04/2014
"What do you mean? I could have taken, did take, three of them. The rest would have been no problem. Well... Maybe that's the 'I must be credited' inside of me." P3 stated.
---
#615 Posted: 02:25:42 05/04/2014
Ms. Espinoza shook her hand vigorously. "I think I saw you around the school the past two years, but I never got to properly introduce myself to you. Well, welcome back!" She grinned wider, finally setting Rachel's hand down.

"Weren't any of you sent to the clinic? You're looking a bit bruised, Shane," she inquired, obviously not meaning "a little bruised" literally. There was a huge, black and blue welt on the side of his face.

--

Morph blinked in thought, processing Elim's instructions. Mort couldn't yet legally drive, and it would certainly be odd to see a boy dragging a seemingly lifeless, limp body down the road, so taking the boy to his own base was out of the question.

"I don't think that's possible. But I do have something that'll keep him out for a while longer." Morph swung his backpack off, setting it on the floor, and rummaged through some sort of secret compartment. The Order didn't leave him with just any typical backpack. "Here," he started, snapping back up and holding a bland, blue, plug-like device with three tiny needles out to Elim. "This is designed to tranquilize a human under such circumstances. You just plug it into their skin, and they'll stay out indefinitely until you take it off." He thought for a moment, and then shook his head suddenly. "Wait... no, not indefinitely, that's a different model. Uh..." he placed an index finger to his temple in thought, eyebrows creasing.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:09 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#616 Posted: 02:37:13 05/04/2014
"Perhaps I could assist with transporting the boy to one of our bases." Syndral offered. "I could help carry the boy, or perhaps better yet, have my robot retrieve him. She is already designed to look like a parent, albeit my own, but still, she has been programmed to play the part. I could have her assigned to guard the boy."
---
#617 Posted: 02:49:19 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Rachel was a bit startled by the intense handshaking, but quickly relaxed and returned the gesture, setting her own hand back down on the table when the interaction had concluded. “Yeah, I’ve lived here all my life. So I’ve been at this school since I was in Eighth grade,” she confirmed. At Ms. Espinoza’s question, she nodded in affirmation. “One guy got sent to the hospital. I didn’t see why, though…” Turning to Shane, she asked, “Did he get a broken nose or something?” It certainly wasn’t impossible, considering the boy who sat across from her had a considerable portion of his face discolored.

- - -

Elim nodded thoughtfully, staying silent for a few moments. He quietly regarded the device in Morph’s hand and took Syndral’s input into consideration, as well. In these situations, if one little thing went wrong, the entire mission could be compromised. That was something he did not want to happen, so he put much thought into making decisions like this. Looking back up to his companions, he said, “I think it would be safer if we kept the boy here for now. Even if we transported the boy under the guise of your robot taking him ‘home’, many possible witnesses would already expect him to be at the hospital.” Sighing softly, he pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to formulate a plan that had the fewest chances of going wrong.

“We could collect him at night,” he finally suggested. “As far as I know, most human activity ceases in such hours. We shouldn’t be noticed.”
---
#618 Posted: 03:06:42 05/04/2014
"Oh, uh... don't leave it in for longer than a few hours- about an Earth day, I mean. The depressant kinda... uh... screws up their brain, if they get too much nonstop." Morph stated. "Diane, what do you think? Do you have something better?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:49 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#619 Posted: 03:07:46 05/04/2014
Zurgon had filled his mouth with the scrumptious burger, licking up any excess crumbs left on his face. "Um.. Sumguh nu fuh duh." He had his mouth full, his Earth manners were slightly out of date, but he would work on that when he had the time, with a large gulp he swallowed the burger. "Well, I was in the fight, one punch from my fist is fatal!" He paused for a moment, staring at everyone. "I mean, no. He was bit by Mort, though."
---
#620 Posted: 03:10:42 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Rachel blinked at him. "Bitten? Dang, I'm glad I wasn't there to see that," she said. Slowly overcoming her initial shock, she pondered aloud, "But he got hospitalized for that? I mean, a bite could break the skin, maybe, but why would someone get sent to the hospital?"
---
#621 Posted: 03:17:58 05/04/2014
Syndral sighed. She didn't like the sound of a nighttime job. Earth days were already much cooler than a typical day on her planet. She didn't want to be out at night, where she would have to bundle up a little more to stay comfortably warm. Still, a job was a job, and work always came first.

"Collecting him at night sounds wiser. I could still utilize my robot if need be. Mort, this tranquilizer of yours should keep the boy unconscious until then, and I have a method of keeping one unconscious myself, if need be." She said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:20 03/05/2016 by Cynder09
#622 Posted: 03:40:23 05/04/2014
Zurgon wasn't feeling that energetic now, the burger made him feel odd and the beatings he endured had made him sad, he wasn't very happy. "I'm not sure...He was bleeding, though." Zurgon rubbed his arm, not sure why he was so sad, perhaps it was because someone was hurt and he couldn't do anything about it.
---
#623 Posted: 03:45:09 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Wow..." was all Rachel could say. Looking up to Shane, she saw that his normally bright mood had shifted into one of sorrow. Now that was a depressing sight, seeing possibly the happiest person in the world go from such a high to such a low. Lowering his eyes slightly, she mumbled quietly, "It must have been pretty bad, huh?"
---
#624 Posted: 03:52:34 05/04/2014
"I suppose...I tried to prevent people from being harmed, but I usually get beat up anyways, so it's fine" Slowly he cracked a smile, not putting too much effort into it however. Around him he could hear the chatter of students, laughing and talking, but he wasn't feeling very good or happy enough to talk or laugh.
---
#625 Posted: 03:57:33 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"What? No, it's not fine. Nothing warrants you getting attacked. It's not fine," she told him sternly, a bit more harshly than she'd intended. She just... Rachel had a hard time hearing people say that it was fine that they got hurt, or that it was fine that they.. hurt themselves.. to escape the real pain. It hurt her to hear that. Softening a bit, she apologized quietly, "I'm sorry."
---
#626 Posted: 04:20:03 05/04/2014
Ms. Espinoza noticed Shane's change in attitude almost instantly. It was a transformation she was all too familiar with her students. "Oh, they were probably just jealous of your steely good looks," she piped, trying to lighten the dense atmosphere. "I mean, look at this jaw line! Isn't that a handsome chin? Rachel? Nathan? Ally?" she inquired, grasping the boy's lower jaw pointedly.

--

"So, it's settled then?" Morph asked the two. It wasn't that original of an idea, on his part, and the others had made their own preparations for such a situation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:52 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#627 Posted: 04:29:45 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Uh..." Rachel trailed off with a short laugh, unsure what to think of Ms. Espinoza's remark, let alone how to respond. After her little bout of snickering had settled down, she agreed, in her own way, "That's.. one way of looking at it." She chuckled again. Truthfully, in her mind, they had probably done it just to beat the living daylights out of someone. But she wasn't going to say that out loud, not when Ms. Espinoza had done such a good job of bringing spirits back up.

- - -

"It would seem so," Elim agreed. "Unless something happens between now and then that interferes with our intentions." It didn't do well to think about, but there was always that possibility that something could go horribly wrong. For all their sakes, Elim wanted to make sure that didn't happen. He may not have realized it, and he would certainly never admit to it, but he was being rather protective of his comrades. Some might even argue that it was in a rather.. parental way. Elim knew better, though. The safety of his comrades not only influenced his own safety, but also influenced the outcome of their mission. It was nothing more than that.
---
#628 Posted: 04:38:15 05/04/2014
"Right. Well then, I should sneak out of here while it's still lunch, since it should be easier to leave now. I'll take care of the parents so that they are not a problem. I'll make sure to be back in time before anyone can suspect anything." Syndral said.
---
#629 Posted: 05:06:18 05/04/2014
OCC: D'aww, Elim's just a big, amphibious teddy bear. X3 TROLOLOLOLOLOLIDIDNOTSAYNOTHING

"OK. Good luck, then," Morph simply stated, glad to have a plan formulated. It would be tricky, but at least there was a chance of reversing the effects of the mistake somewhat. It wasn't a complete disaster like he had previously imagined. However, it still should have been avoided.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:11 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#630 Posted: 18:03:35 05/04/2014
"I'm going to go then. I haven't got time to waste, if I'm going to get this job done, and be back before anyone can realize I'm gone." Syndral said. She turned to face the door, and paused for only a moment. Closing her eyes and placing her hand on the doorknob, she took a moment to sense for heat signatures. Syndral didn't feel any on the other side of the door, at least nothing that would be considered human or alien. Satisfied that no one would see her sneak out of the janitor's closet, she opened the door quietly and slowly, slipping out and stepping into the open.

Syndral stepped out into the middle of the hallway, quickly glancing both ways, sensing for heat signatures. She wanted to make sure no one saw her sneak out of school. Making sure no one was around to see her, she quickly and quietly headed off down the hallway. She figured, with her abilities, making it out of the school wouldn't be too difficult. No one should notice her absence during lunch, so she figured she should have time to make it back before her next class. Syndral then had a moment of realization. Her next class was Math, with Elim.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:57 03/05/2016 by Cynder09
#631 Posted: 19:00:04 05/04/2014
Allison examined Zurgon for a few seconds. "Well.... He is... Uh.. Just not my type. Sorry Nrs. E." p3 stated, slowly walking back to the popular table. She quickly realized that a few if the soccer players (if last year, presumably) looked quite a bit like Zurgon.
---
#632 Posted: 21:08:21 05/04/2014
Zurgon let the teacher squeeze his chin, he didn't have a problem with it, he rather found it amusing and enjoyable. "I am aware of ym astonishing good lucks, but I do not think this was because of that, I just wish it could have been prevented, I wish I could go back in time and change it from happening." Of course i can't do that because my time machine is back on Xenos... Lunch had become increasingly boring for him, he wanted to make things fun again, perhaps he could get some information on humans and the school. "So does this school have parties of such? Are there any events going on soon?" On his planet, they would hold dance parties, he loved to dance, but he wasn't sure if Earthlings danced.
---
#633 Posted: 23:09:11 05/04/2014
P3 rushed back to the table that Zurgon was in. "You should join the soccer team."
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#634 Posted: 00:32:39 06/04/2014
Seytrius laughed at Ms. E's comment, and all her actions. "You're a pretty strange and cool teacher, Ms. E." He said, a huge grin on his face. "Probably,y the coolest at the school." He complimented her. He then looked around as he heard Zurgon's comment. "Yeah, it'd be fun to do something like a dance." He said. Back on his planet, dancing wasn't common, but they did hold dancing for huge occasions.
---
#hu
#635 Posted: 01:12:55 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: I think not! smilie))

Elim nodded to both of them. Poking his head out of the closet and watching Syndral disappear around the corner of the hallway, he turned to Morph and said, “We should make haste.” Pausing for a moment hesitantly, he offered as gently as he knew how, “Why don’t you come with me to render the boy unconscious? You seem to be more familiar with this particular device than I am.” It was Elim’s subtle way of making a peace offering. He knew Morph was feeling rather self-accusatory about the entire scenario, and while he was unable to give him any.. comfort, being the way he was, he was able to acknowledge the other’s discomfort and try to remedy it in some way. It was not much, but there was nothing else that he was really capable of.
---
#636 Posted: 01:38:35 06/04/2014
Syndral crept through the hallway, quickly and quietly. There wasn't hardly anyone roaming the halls, and anyone that was could be easily detected by Syndral's heat-sensing ability. With excellent stealth skills, she managed to sneak out of the school. She got outside and hid around the corner of the building to avoid being seen. Then she got out her alien high-tech cell phone to check where the boy and his parents lived. They weren't too far away, it looked like. She could walk it easy. Good. Syndral double-checked to make sure that no one had spotted, and then quietly took off down the street.
---
#637 Posted: 01:54:44 06/04/2014
OOC: HURR HURR

"Well, there's Homecoming later this semester," Ms. Espinoza began, reaching the gazes of the students. "We have the occasional dance for different school clubs. And don't forget your senior prom at the end of the year," she went on in her peppy, engaging tone.

--

Morph watched as Diane crept away. He knew that her next assignment was potentially dangerous, and hoped for the best.

"Well, I was given a brief explanation of its preparation and function. It's simple enough, but I'll show you," he responded, peeking further out the closet. He noticed brownish-green shoe tracks on the floor, and they seemed strangely familiar. "Um... first, I'd," he picked up his foot, looking at the bottom and groaning in disgust at what he saw, "like to clean my footing. I think I stepped in that one kid's vomit."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:53:07 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#638 Posted: 02:04:03 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: smilie))

Ew, Rachel thought. She never really cared for dancing, or proms, for that matter. She wasn't what one would consider a 'girly-girl'. Rather, she was far more of a tomboy than anything. Instead of playing with dolls, she'd made mud pies. Instead of dressing all frilly, she just wore what was comfortable. So she wasn't particularly impressed with what Ms. Espinoza had listed off, but she had expected as such. And she wasn't going to point out her disinterest in the subjects. Instead, she offered, "I'm interested in what our graduation ceremonies will be like."

- - -

Elim nodded at Morph's statement, then sighed at his discovery. Humans were so.. disgusting, and their half-digested material was certainly not an exception. "Just be quick about it," he told him. "We don't want anyone to get suspicious about anything."

As he waited for Morph to get his shoe cleaned off, glancing down the hallways to keep watch of anyone coming their way, he idly wondered if this little incident had been why the oblivious janitor had inquired about his mop. You'd need more than a mop to dispose of this.. filth, Elim thought idly to himself.
---
#639 Posted: 02:09:48 06/04/2014
Zurgon was happy with the response, "Ooh! That sounds wonderful!" His usually peppy attitude had returned. "Where I come from we ge together with our partners and we have dances, we crown the best dancers, it's really fun, also I get to wear my formal wear." It was just a spacesuit with a bowtie looking device. "I should find a partner....Hmmm..." He scanned the room, Nathan! No...No...That would be weird...Um...P3? Hmm...No, she's weird and smells funny....Hmmm... "Ah! Rachel, you shall be my partner of dance!" He had no idea she disliked the idea of dancing or dressing up, Zurgon loved it.
---
#640 Posted: 02:14:58 06/04/2014
"I'm going. I made a deal with the querterback." P3 stated. It was true, she had done so at Mott only the popular table, but Brittany's urging. The blackmail was gun. He'd had a syringe in his locker. And even An Alison knew what that meant.
---
#641 Posted: 02:18:08 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"What?" Rachel was a bit taken off guard by the sudden proclamation. "I - what? No! I just - I can't dance. At all." She actually chuckled a bit at this little piece of information that she'd shared. Shaking her head, still a smile on her face, she told him, "You do not want to see me even try to dance. Unless it's like, the chicken dance, or something."
---
#642 Posted: 02:22:45 06/04/2014
//OMG, Assassinelf, sorry, I didn't see your previous post.//

"The Chicken Dance? It sounds fun, let's do it! I'll lead...Wait...I can't, I don't know the dance...And I'll teach you how to dance, it's easy, watch!" If his standing on the table wasn't embarrassing enough, Zurgon now was dancing in the middle of the cafeteria, spinning around on the floor, and moving his body smoothly to a rhythm he was making with his mouth. Surprisingly, he was quite good, people began to watch, but Zurgon stopped immediately when he heard P3, "A Soccer player? Not sure what you mean, but sounds like fun!" He then went back to his dancing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:05 06/04/2014 by Lunarz
#643 Posted: 02:30:08 06/04/2014
"Oh, getting kinda cozy with each other already, huh?" Ms. E asked, seemingly oblivious to what she may have insinuated. "I'm sure you're better at dancing than you think, Rachel," she added, with a hint of curiosity. She laughed out loud at Shane's shamelessness, how he completely ignored the cafeteria's odd glances.

--

Morph took off his shoe and aggressively scrubbed it clean with several disinfectant wipes, supplied by a conveniently placed box. Shoving the shoe back on irritably, he was hardly convinced that the towelettes did their job well enough. "Let's go."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:01 03/05/2016 by Waaksian
#644 Posted: 02:36:44 06/04/2014
P3 giggled at Sjanes performance and walked back to Brittany, who laughed along with her. P3 winked at the group, signifying to them which side she was on. She wasn't sure if they understood though.
---
#645 Posted: 02:39:56 06/04/2014
Syndral started to slow down and steady her pace as she neared the house. As she got closer, she unzipped a small pocket on her backpack, and pulled out a small robotic beetle of sorts. As she held it in her hand, it beeped almost cheerfully. Waving a hand over the small bug-like invention, a hologram screen popped up. Touching the screen, Syndral gave the robot it's orders. It was to target the parents of the boy and inject a serum into them that would render them unconscious. The beetle seemed to beep happily at it's orders. Then using it's metallic wings, it quickly flew off to the house. Syndral crept into the bushes outside, and waited there for her invention to do it's job. She put on a pair of sunglasses, that were more than a mere accessory. She turned them on, and could see everything the robotic bug could see.
---
#646 Posted: 02:41:32 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"You've never heard of the Chicken Dan- What are you doing?!" she laughed, watching as Shane broke out into dancing. Rachel looked about nervously, hoping that no one would pummel the poor kid for dancing in the cafeteria, but most seemed to be amused, rather than irritated, and some even looked impressed. Settling down, rather confident now that Shane wouldn't get another round of beatings, she looked up to Ms. Espinoza and said, "That's nice of you to say, but I really just can't dance. I just don't know how to, since I was never really interested in learning."

- - -

Elim nodded in satisfactory now that they were able to get on with their objective. Striding purposefully towards his classroom, he glanced at Morph once to make sure he was right alongside him, before staring ahead once again. He'd become considerably less grumpy when he'd managed to get a drink of water, but he was still on edge, as if any little thing that went wrong would make him grumpy again. Let us hope that does not happen, he thought to himself, for both his as well as Morph's sake.
---
#647 Posted: 02:53:59 06/04/2014
Went Zurgon thought he had displayed his skills efficiently enough he ceased his dancing and ran over to Rachel, never in the history of the universe was there anyone like Zurgon. "C'mon, You can do it to, I'll teach you, It's not that hard, now trying to open a jar of pickles after going swimming, now that's difficult." He chuckled. "Anyone can dance, the just need a bit of a nudge."
---
#648 Posted: 02:55:08 06/04/2014
"So where is the boy?" he asked, looking around Elim's classroom as they entered. He didn't see the human anywhere. "How did you incapacitate him? ... Did he get out?" As Morph walked around, a torn piece of folded line paper caught his eye. He stared at it for a short while, then deciding to bend over to retrieve it, opening the folds to peer into its contents. It was a note that said some nasty things about Mr. White. Growling in irritation, he crumpled up the note and tossed it in the closest trash bin. These teenagers had zero respect for authority... and the teachers were here to help them! Well, obviously not Elim, but the real teachers!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:01 03/05/2016 by Waaksian
#649 Posted: 03:06:12 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"What? No! No thanks! I - I really, don't like -" It sounded stupid, saying she didn't like something she'd never tried before, but it happened to be the case. Rachel was more of a shy person when it came to public displays, dancing being one of them. She could do the Chicken Dance along with everyone else just fine, since they were all doing the same silly dance. But dancing in general... Everyone had their own.. thing, it seemed, and Rachel just didn't, because she simply didn't dance. How was she supposed to explain that, though..?

- - -

The 'teacher' motioned towards the closet with a single gesture with his head. "In there," he replied. Walking over towards the closet, standing in front of the door and fiddling with the different keys on the key ring, he glanced over to Morph, who had apparently found that nice little note he'd 'retrieved' from one of his students. If slamming his ruler down on the offending slip of paper counted as 'retrieving', of course. Looking back to the keys in his hand, trying to find the right one - they all looked the same, stupid humans - Elim spoke with a casual idleness that wasn't a usual aspect of his demeanor, "They have little appreciation for the ones who try to help them, don't they?"
---
#650 Posted: 03:23:53 06/04/2014
"No. They don't," Morph replied, frowning. "And not for the things that help them, either. At the rate they're burning fossil fuels and cutting down forests, they won't have a place to live. It's like they don't even care what will happen in the future." He sighed. "It's disappointing... and they've come so far, you'd think they would know better."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:07:41 03/05/2016 by Waaksian
First | Previous | Page 13 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me