Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 13 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#601 Posted: 22:04:39 15/09/2013
Starz stepped into the hallway. She checked her timetable. Her next class was Art. Where on earth was that classroom?
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#602 Posted: 01:56:14 16/09/2013
Lily left the classroom and saw Starz outside. "Hi there," she said. "Do you need help finding your next class?"

-----------------------

Rodu heard the bell, but didn't really care. He had no motivation left to stay at the school. Maybe he should just get himself expelled. Forget what his father would say. He had no reason to come any more. He stayed where he was, allowing his thoughts to spin in his head, not feeling any desire to move at all. Besides that, his scales still burned a little at his fool-hardy charge into the strange dragon who had been posing as Mr. Snakeeyes. He still didn't know what he'd been thinking charging into the flames of an adult dragon and thinking he wouldn't be hurt at all. Annoyed by that, and by everything else, he stayed where he was, sulking.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#603 Posted: 02:11:33 16/09/2013
Starz turned and looked at Lily. "Yes please. Do you know where the art room is?"
#604 Posted: 02:18:51 16/09/2013
Lily smiled. "Yeah, I can show you. That's perfect! I have chorus next, and there in the same area." She glanced back at the classroom, hesitating. "We have eight minutes before class starts, would you mind waiting for a bit? I need to catch up with someone." She needed to talk to Nero, as she promised him she would, and she didn't know what class he had next. This was the best place to meet him, since he hadn't left the room yet.
---
#605 Posted: 02:19:20 16/09/2013
"Oh, yeah, that's fine." Starz nodded. She looked back down at her timetable.
#606 Posted: 02:22:19 16/09/2013
"Great!" Lily said, smiling. "However, if he doesn't come out before we'll be late, we can head on." She saw Starz was looking at her timetable, and decided to strike up a conversation with her while they waited. "So, you're new here, huh?" She asked.
---
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#607 Posted: 03:53:47 16/09/2013
Theo had art next, and Nero had gym. However, Nero needed to talk to Lilly before he headed off for class. He walked over to Lilly and Starz and asked, "Lilly, may I speak with you for a moment, please?"
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#608 Posted: 03:56:11 16/09/2013
Maria went to the Gym. "hello" she said
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#609 Posted: 04:37:31 16/09/2013
I smile and nod as I start painting. I am a natural artist but I am too young to see it. Nonetheless a masterpiece comes to life on page.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#610 Posted: 04:53:56 16/09/2013
Quote: Cynder09
"An orphan? Oh, you poor thing..." Violet said, sadly. "Well, then how did you end up here at the school?"

"Hmm, well, that's certainly an interesting little tale. I don't know how two little dragons escaped from you guys, but it sounds like you have yourself a little problem. Well, I have issues of my own to deal with. A new magic teacher is one of those little issues. The old one was sort of... Let go." Scarlet chuckled a bit there. "Such a shame, too, a magic teacher is of utmost importance for my plan. Only with the teachings of dark magic within the school can I fully corrupt the students and teachers. Without that, the other changes in curriculum will seem only minor compared to what I have planed. Which is why I need a magic teacher to follow my rules. Since the old one proved he was going to be a problem, I had to dispose of him." She explained. "But why would you want to help me? All you really need are those two students and some little old trinket. I wouldn't expect you to care about my plans. And I could just as easily find another magic teacher and corrupt them first, if necessary."

ooc: Uh, sure, why not?

The bell then rang and class was over. There would be an eight minute break before the next class starts.

"Call it an exchange from one evil dragon to another." The blue dragon strangely smile. "You give me the two dragons, I give you your corrupted school. I also hear that there have already been some....troublemakers on the first day of school too. You're digging your own grave if you refuse any outside help. First, you probably would like someone to dispose of them for you or break them in, am I right?" The blue dragon slyly grinned.

Aretis blinked. Art! That's what Firefly said she had next. But....do I trust her? He thought. Still having his doubts, he quickly thought as the bell rang and students began walking out on break.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#611 Posted: 06:11:59 16/09/2013
Quote: RumpleLover
"Great!" Lily said, smiling. "However, if he doesn't come out before we'll be late, we can head on." She saw Starz was looking at her timetable, and decided to strike up a conversation with her while they waited. "So, you're new here, huh?" She asked.

"Yeah." Starz nodded and then saw Nero walk up to them. She lowered her gaze and let Lily and Nero talk to each other.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#612 Posted: 06:38:39 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Leafstorm noticed that Rodu hadn't moved and was sulking at his desk. The history teacher approached him.
"Rodu, is there something wrong? Could I be of any assistance to you?" He asked.

Mrs. RainbowWind was watching the baby dragon paint, until she noticed some students come into the room for their next class. She smiled and greeted them. She told them they could go ahead and draw before class officially started.

Scarlet hated admitting it to herself, but the dragon was right. It was only the first day, and she was already having trouble. Too many meddlesome students running around. They had to be dealt with. Coincidentally, one in particular was a problem for both of them. Eliminating Aretis would be smart, but killing off students wasn't part of her plan. She still had rather corrupt them. Still, something had to be done before the plan was completely foiled.
"You make a fine point." She admitted with a slight smile. "I could use your assistance. But while working here you must abide by my rules. I don't care if you have your own bosses and your own missions. But while you're here, you work for me, and you don't foil my plans. You can start by tracking down some of my problem students and dealing with them. I had rather them be corrupted than killed, but I'll do whatever's necessary to keep my cover. Under no circumstances are they to find out who I really am. It would blow everything." She said.

Firefly checked her schedule to see what class she had next.
"Magic, huh?" She muttered to herself. She then sighed. "Great... It's not really one of my favorites, but Mr. Snakeeyes is cool at least. I wonder what crazy lessons he has planned for this year." She chuckled a bit. Even though Firefly was bad at magic, she did like Mr. Snakeeyes. It was kind of hard not to like such a funny dragon. So she headed off down the hallway to her next class.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#613 Posted: 16:07:48 16/09/2013
Icestorm went to his next class which was gym class. "Humm.....gym class huh? Well it's next to the magic class so I'll be able to sense any dark aura nearby." Icestorm said to himself.
---
SC
#614 Posted: 16:21:47 16/09/2013
"Nero!" Lily said, growing excited. She moved closer to him, not wanting to ignore Starz, but not wanting to ruin Nero's trust. Suddenly she laughed. "I have no idea what I was doing! I just wanted things to go back to normal!" She shrugged. "I didn't expect it to turn into all this!" She laughed again, happily. "But at least something's being done, right?"

--------------------

"No," Rodu said to the teacher, rolling from his chair and heading toward the door with a heavy step, "no one can help..." As he reached the door, he turned back, adding remorsefully, "Unless you can bring back the dead..." And with that, he left the room. After thinking for a few minutes, he decided that that was the absolute worst of everything - Mr. Snakeeyes being gone and not coming back. So it was with a heavy heart that he headed toward his next class, English, not wanting to be disturbed.
---
#615 Posted: 21:46:29 16/09/2013
Icestorm reached gym class and waited for Mrs. Lavapool. "Where is everyone?" He thought out loud.
---
SC
#616 Posted: 21:51:06 16/09/2013
"i don't know Icestorm" said maria walking up to him
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#617 Posted: 22:43:44 16/09/2013
Infinity then started using his claw to cut lines through the paper rather than a pen.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#618 Posted: 00:14:08 17/09/2013
Aretis caught sight of Firefly in the corner of his eye. He leaped after her, with half-a-plan in his mind. Aww, dung scarabs.... He cursed silently in his mind. "Firefly, wait!" Aretis called after her, trying to catch up. However, the activities that have already transpired greatly tired him out.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#619 Posted: 00:36:36 17/09/2013
OOC:Eevee there is no way your character can know Icestrom. They haven't even made any sort of contact yet and is very unrealistic unless your character is a mind reader.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#620 Posted: 05:10:52 17/09/2013
Name: Zen
Elements: Electric
Personality: A womanizer and a gigantic troll who loves to screw around with everyone emotionally or physically. His been the groundskeeper for a long time but he's always been illusive prompting people to even ask if they have a groundskeeper...one thing is for sure he is not to be trusted, always blackmailing if given the chance or wanting rewards.
Appearance: Large Raptor+Dragon = nope.avi
Other: He can manipulate his body to and regenerate it, his very fond of creating tentacles or tendrils to multitask whilst using his normal limbs
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:25:40 17/09/2013 by Jackson117
#621 Posted: 17:34:15 17/09/2013
I continue to paint away not realizing the true magnificence of my piece, for I am too young. However anyone that is nearby sees the ocean waves lapping the beach beneath a cliff side with a small little dragon atop it, gazing toward the horizon and a vibrant sunset over the calm but unpredictable sea. The little dragon is pure snow-white and only the size of a peregrine falcon. The dragon in the picture is me. As I finish I sit back and gaze at the picture.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:44 17/09/2013 by Wyrstel
#622 Posted: 18:25:41 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmm?" Firefly thought she heard someone call out her name. She turned around and saw Aretis running up to her. She smiled and started walking towards him.
"Aretis! Hey. How's your first day been so far? Not too stressful, I hope." She said. She seemed to be behaving normally and didn't appear to have any idea of what has happened so far.

Mrs. Lavapool currently wasn't in the gym, as she was next door, talking with Mrs. Airazor. As two physical instructors, the two got along great and often liked to have little competitions sometimes. At the moment, though, they were just relaxing and chatting while sitting in the flight classroom.

ooc: Jackson, your character is fine, but a more descriptive appearance or a good picture would be appreciated. I understand your character is pretty illusive and seems to have at least somewhat of a shape shifting ability, but I would still like a better idea of what he looks like.
---
#623 Posted: 18:48:25 17/09/2013
I slowly start adding detail to bring it to life. My eyes glisten as I continue to work on my painting. As the bell for the actual class rings I have finally finished it. I sit back and let anyone who wants to gaze upon my work. In the meantime I start to think about what I want to do next.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#624 Posted: 18:57:16 17/09/2013
Red was walking at corridors he did not know where to go now " This has been weird day .... too weird... what should i do.....go back to the gym or not..... well what i am thinking! A chance to be at gym is always something which has to be used!" Red thought and started to walk towards the gym again.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#625 Posted: 18:59:57 17/09/2013
"I guess I'll have to wait for everyone to get here." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#626 Posted: 20:40:13 17/09/2013
"yeah" said maria
---
#627 Posted: 00:34:16 18/09/2013
"Er.....f-fine. I...wanted to ask you....a....a question...." Aretis started, stuttering and being somewhat socially awkward. His tail twitched a bit and his jaw may have been shaking just a little.
---
#628 Posted: 01:55:38 18/09/2013
"I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to try and listen in on the teachers' meeting after school." Nero said. "You can come if you want." He turned to Starz and added, "Sorry to interrupt." He turned and headed for his next class.
---
#629 Posted: 03:34:44 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh?" Firefly asked, tilting her head ever so slightly. "Well, whatever it is, I'd be happy to help. No need to feel nervous or anything. Just ask me." She smiled.
---
#630 Posted: 03:35:04 18/09/2013
"That's perfect," Lily said to Nero, "I wanted to do the same thing!" As she watched Nero leave, she turned back to Starz. "Thanks for waiting." She said. "Ready to go?"
---
#631 Posted: 04:29:41 18/09/2013
Aretis's mind blanked right there. He forgot whatever he had formulated before. Only one word stuck with him. Trust. "H-How can I trust you?" He asked. "If I held.....some information.....that would give me away.....how can I trust you with it?" He asked. How blunt can I be, more likely. The sarcastic side of him said.
---
#632 Posted: 06:54:41 18/09/2013
OOC: Kinda looks like this but with wings http://s649.photobucket.com/us...html?sort=3&o=9

Small sparks were heard above the gym as the elusive janitor was upside down hung like a bat zapping dirt and cobwebs alike, tendrils were positioned around the ceiling to suspend the janitor like a bungee jumper.

He had been here for a very long time and at first chance of the job he wanted to leave but then after one night of witnessing two teachers expressing feelings to each other in saucy conditions he blackmailed them....and it didn't stop there, each day he learned or gained things to use and reward onto himself, now the school just didn't have that zing anymore. Though he knew about the recent killing he had no interest in telling or blackmailing as he found the aspect hilarious.

His tail reached out for a bag he was carrying in one of the tendrils containing drinks, after grabbing one bottle he quickly twisted the cap from it and begun drinking, hell maybe gym class was starting and he could look at the kids injure themselves or do stupid things.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:10:41 18/09/2013 by Jackson117
#633 Posted: 07:06:14 18/09/2013
"It's ok..." Starz trailed off and watched Nero walk away. She then looked at Lily and nodded.
#634 Posted: 10:27:31 18/09/2013
Icestorm's Aura Sense sensed the janitor's grey aura which he didn't like. He looked up and saw the janitor. "You know no one can hid from my Aura Sense. Not ev-" He stoped at the thought of the principal and he changed his explanation. "Not even you mysterious janitor."
---
SC
#635 Posted: 13:34:46 18/09/2013
His only reply was to wave and pull out a ham sandwich before eating it.
"Nice sense kiddo, but I'm interested in what can your aura sense about me? go on dig a little deeper"
He was entertained never the-less and it was merely time before any teachers came and told him to knock it off or to get back to work...or worse the new Principal who no doubt would run into eventually.
#636 Posted: 13:58:57 18/09/2013
"Okay," Lily said, "Let's go." She started off down the hall, heading toward the hall where the art room was located.

--------------

Rodu moved slowly into the English room and sat down near the back, still in a daze.
---
#637 Posted: 16:57:52 18/09/2013
Quote: Jackson117
His only reply was to wave and pull out a ham sandwich before eating it.
"Nice sense kiddo, but I'm interested in what can your aura sense about me? go on dig a little deeper"
He was entertained never the-less and it was merely time before any teachers came and told him to knock it off or to get back to work...or worse the new Principal who no doubt would run into eventually.

"It can tell me your aura is grey because you like to play with others emotions by blackmailing them." Icestorm explained.
---
SC
#638 Posted: 20:53:36 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Trust, huh?" Firefly asked as her smile faded. Her expression and tone were more serious now. "Trust is something that works both ways, Aretis. Tell you what, instead of explaining how or why you should trust me and just expecting you to believe empty words, I'll trust you with some information on my part, okay?" She then took a deep breath before continuing. "Very few students at the school actually know this, but I'm known as a very rare species of dragon, an Empath. It means I can sense others emotions, find out what they're feeling, and even feel those emotions myself through this ability. Skilled and experienced Empaths can actually channel someone else's powers through that ability, but I lack such skills. The same skilled Empaths can turn their own emotions into powers and abilities. I can't yet. In fact, I kinda can't do anything yet. I haven't even mastered how to sense others' emotions or anything, and that ability kinda comes and goes at random moments. To even master these abilities, I probably need the help of another Empath. The only known Empaths have been in my family, and they're all dead. In fact, I don't even know if I have any living relatives. I'm an orphan. I've traveled a long way to try to learn more about myself and my family, and I ended up here. The school was very welcoming and accepting of me, even when the teachers found out what I am. I've been attending the school ever since." She explained. Then she took another deep breath. "So... That's pretty much my story, and I just trusted you with that information. So do you feel you can trust me?" She asked.

ooc: Okay, that's fine. Thanks for the picture.
---
#639 Posted: 21:12:04 18/09/2013
Starz nodded again and slowly followed Lily down the hallway.
#640 Posted: 22:00:28 18/09/2013
Theo walked into the art classroom and sat down. He figured he would like this class. He always enjoyed painting at home.

Nero walked down to the gym. This was a fun class, usually. He hoped that the principal wouldn't make them do anything too barbaric in this class.
---
#641 Posted: 22:49:16 18/09/2013
"Morality isn't that simple, for all you know I could be a nice guy who uses people for the greater good? Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the world into light and dark before categorizing it"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:04:39 19/09/2013 by Jackson117
#642 Posted: 23:24:56 18/09/2013
"But...you could be lying. An elaborate story just to make me let my guard down and trust you." Aretis said, instantly regretting saying that. He looked into Firefly's eyes, and he really did want to believe her. It was just too real for her to be faking her emotions, how she talked. "But.....alright. I trust you. Can we go somewhere inconspicuous?"
---
#643 Posted: 00:48:21 19/09/2013
OOC: Just curious. Did Mr. Leafstorm hear Rodu's comment about bringing someone back from the dead? (not that it's important, I was just curious. smilie)

Lily stopped before the art classroom door. "This is it," she said to Starz, spreading a wing toward it. Then she smiled. "Mrs. RainbowWind is really nice. You'll like her." She turned to go, then stopped, turning back. "Hey, do you wanna meet up again after class?" She asked, knowing how it felt to be a new student with no friends.
---
#644 Posted: 01:17:08 19/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"I know a good place. I discovered it last year during my free period. There shouldn't be anyone there, especially since the bell should be ringing soon. Come on, it's outside the school." Firefly said. Then she walked around him and started walking down the hallway.

ooc: Hmm, no. Otherwise, he might have called the counselor or something.
---
#645 Posted: 01:26:58 19/09/2013
"Morality isn't that simple, for all you know I could be a nice guy who uses people for the greater good? Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the world into light and dark before categorizing it"

"Good dragons don't have grey auras. They usually have pink or blue auras." Icestorm said. "Auras never tell lies."
---
SC
#646 Posted: 06:26:10 19/09/2013
"You have much to learn then little one" and with that he let the tendrils recoil into his body as he fell. Making a loud stomp on the ground and zapping the bag he was holding which turned everything into dust expect for another drink bottle and a metal mop
#647 Posted: 06:42:43 19/09/2013
"Thank you." Starz glanced into the classroom and then back at Lily. "And yes please, that would be great." She smiled at her gratefully.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#648 Posted: 19:04:22 19/09/2013
Red noticed Firefly and Aretis, at first he thought about going to talk with them, but then he remembered what Aretis had said and done " First he shouted to me like that and now he is going somewhere whit firefly.... Maybe it was all fake and those two are really up to something ...... Well i only have follow them and see" Red thought and went behind a corner still making sure that he saw Aretis and Firefly
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#649 Posted: 19:18:25 19/09/2013
I take another piece of paper and start to draw. This time it is a beautiful sunlit meadow in the middle of a dense forest. The sun's rays fall on the meadow making all the more magnificent. Smiling I continue on the picture.
#650 Posted: 19:52:27 19/09/2013
"You have much to learn then little one" and with that he let the tendrils recoil into his body as he fell. Making a loud stomp on the ground and zapping the bag he was holding which turned everything into dust expect for another drink bottle and a metal mop

"You don't frighten me." Icestorm said as he calmly walked away.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:01 19/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
First | Previous | Page 13 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me