Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus [CLOSED]
FlowxEhtxEbirt Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#601 Posted: 21:18:05 18/05/2013
Quote: Rand O M
New rumor from pokebeach. Smash should air sometime soon I believe where new info could be revealed.
Pancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up. Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
A Psychic-type Pokemon named Espurr evolves into Meowstick. (Sounds like Psychic-type cats. Meowstick’s name sounds too similar to Meowth to me though.)
Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can’t ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.
HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them.
Players will be able to see their Pokemon’s EVs (probably through the same in-game facility mentioned in the other post).
A new move, Belch, is a Poison-type attack that has a base power of 120. The user must consume a held Berry to perform it.
Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
In case you missed the correction from the other day, the Starters’ final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.

I think he's just trying to get some fame on the internet at this point. All the drama that's been going on over these rumors, it's been getting him so many more fans of his site and supporters, and so much attention. I dunno if I can trust his info at all. He's gotten alot of hate over this, which, no matter how full of himself he is, he doesn't really deserve some of the hate.

Plus with everything that's been going on with his "sources". Bleh, it's a mess. I'm sure some of you don't really get what I'm talking about, 'cuz you probably don't look into these things much. So, my bad. smilie Anyway, Smash is on in an hour. I hope they can just show what Sylveons type is soon. I'm tired of all the arguments I've seen. They've been trying to keep people interested, but it's just been making alot of people angry lately.
---
Do you even pose?
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#602 Posted: 23:08:46 18/05/2013
Are you a mindreader
I couldnt have said so better myself......
#603 Posted: 23:40:52 18/05/2013
Quote: isaac343018s
Are you a mindreader
I couldnt have said so better myself......

Lol. xD Anyway, the only thing smash showed that was interesting was a clip of diagnol walking, they also said they'd be showing pokemon x and y info weekly.
---
Do you even pose?
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#604 Posted: 00:03:34 19/05/2013
New rumor from pokebeach. Smash should air sometime soon I believe where new info could be revealed.
Pancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up. Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
A Psychic-type Pokemon named Espurr evolves into Meowstick. (Sounds like Psychic-type cats. Meowstick’s name sounds too similar to Meowth to me though.)
Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can’t ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.
Players will be able to see their Pokemon’s EVs (probably through the same in-game facility mentioned in the other post).
A new move, Belch, is a Poison-type attack that has a base power of 120. The user must consume a held Berry to perform it.
Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
In case you missed the correction from the other day, the Starters’ final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.

Thank you for this Info!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
#605 Posted: 00:03:56 19/05/2013
Yep. The info theyll show us may not even always be true
#606 Posted: 01:35:42 19/05/2013
Yep. The info theyll show us may not even always be true

Pokemon Smash will be showing us real info. smilie it's a japanese pokemon reality show.

Also, here's a funny pokemon pic. http://i.imgur.com/y4K36vyl.png
---
Do you even pose?
#607 Posted: 03:03:10 19/05/2013
I find that pic hilarious! And I actually meant to say new, not true, my bad....
#608 Posted: 19:25:38 19/05/2013
This was uploaded three days ago by shofu. It's a pretty cool mod. It's got Mewtwos new form in smash bros. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL2_gYFjvcA
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:40:44 20/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
#609 Posted: 19:51:46 19/05/2013
Do we know yet how Evee will evolve into Sylveon?
---
#610 Posted: 19:59:31 19/05/2013
No, not yet, though hopefully soon
#611 Posted: 22:41:48 20/05/2013
No, not yet, though hopefully soon

Maybe they'll show it next weekend. I just really wanna see a few more new pokemon
---
Do you even pose?
#612 Posted: 22:46:06 20/05/2013
^Same here
#613 Posted: 22:54:16 20/05/2013
I want to know how Evee evolves into Sylveon!! (I suspect it will have to use a new type of stone meant for Fairy Pokemon.)
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#614 Posted: 23:08:46 20/05/2013
Meanwhile on YouTube.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#615 Posted: 23:42:56 20/05/2013
Quote: papa123
I want to know how Evee evolves into Sylveon!! (I suspect it will have to use a new type of stone meant for Fairy Pokemon.)

If Fairy type is even real, that is.
#616 Posted: 23:50:34 20/05/2013
Quote: spyro and sonic

I hope it is! I want to have a team full of Evee's evolutions!
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#617 Posted: 00:17:03 21/05/2013

Not as great as it sounds. My SS team is Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Flareon. While they are pretty good for the game, competitively, they suck. My Flareon was able to take out 4 of a guy's Pokemon before I lost alltogether, but I think that had a lot to do with luck on my end more than anything.

Just because we're getting a new Eevee doesn't mean it's a new-type or mean anything about Fairy-type. Frankly, I don't want Fairy-type to be real. It sounds kinda stupid. I really hope if it is real, the translation'll change it to something like Light. I also don't feel the need for more types at this point.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4149
#618 Posted: 00:48:54 21/05/2013
Fairy type Pokemon is almost as idiotically stupid as that new dumb show Sanjay and Craig.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#619 Posted: 00:50:27 21/05/2013
Quote: awesomerockets
Fairy type Pokemon is almost as idiotically stupid as that new dumb show Sanjay and Craig.

Agreed. -.-

Though is one were to break down Sylveon's name like with the other Eeveeloutions, the type should logically be Flying, Grass, or Fairy. As Sylv- is derived from a type of winged, woodland fairy.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:22 21/05/2013 by Seiki
#620 Posted: 00:50:32 21/05/2013
Quote: Seiki

Not as great as it sounds. My SS team is Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Flareon. While they are pretty good for the game, competitively, they suck. My Flareon was able to take out 4 of a guy's Pokemon before I lost alltogether, but I think that had a lot to do with luck on my end more than anything.

Just because we're getting a new Eevee doesn't mean it's a new-type or mean anything about Fairy-type. Frankly, I don't want Fairy-type to be real. It sounds kinda stupid. I really hope if it is real, the translation'll change it to something like Light. I also don't feel the need for more types at this point.

I really want a team full of Evees! If they are trained right, they will rock the house!
---
#621 Posted: 00:54:34 21/05/2013
Almost?! There is nothing to top that stupidity, or even come close to it!
#622 Posted: 01:00:10 21/05/2013
Look, I really love Evee! They have good types.
---
#623 Posted: 01:02:13 21/05/2013

I really want a team full of Evees! If they are trained right, they will rock the house!

I trained mine well, gave them good hold items to help them, went for STAB attacks. It's just that in serious competition, they won't do good; like say a VGC. Against friends, they have more potential, but overall it's a team that won't do that amazing. I'm not saying don't have a team full of Eevees I love having a team of them, just warning you to have a back-up team for serious competitive battles.
---
#624 Posted: 01:06:11 21/05/2013

I trained mine well, gave them good hold items to help them, went for STAB attacks. It's just that in serious competition, they won't do good; like say a VGC. Against friends, they have more potential, but overall it's a team that won't do that amazing. I'm not saying don't have a team full of Eevees I love having a team of them, just warning you to have a back-up team for serious competitive battles.

I will have a back up team for the Pokemon league!
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#625 Posted: 14:10:39 21/05/2013
I hope Sylveon is a bug type.I like bug types since they remind me of what inspired pokemon.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#626 Posted: 18:47:21 21/05/2013
Quote: azz01
I hope Sylveon is a bug type.I like bug types since they remind me of what inspired pokemon.

it doesnt LOOK like a bug type
---
you never saw me
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#627 Posted: 20:10:50 21/05/2013
Quote: I-Brawler

And Altaria doesn't look like a dragon type, your point is?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#628 Posted: 20:36:21 21/05/2013
Quote: DragonCamo

My point is that Sylveon will most likely NOT be a bug type.
---
you never saw me
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#629 Posted: 21:34:12 21/05/2013

My point is that Sylveon will most likely NOT be a bug type.

Look at its eyes,they look like bug eyes and a Sylv is some sort or woodland creature which has wings of a butterfly and also those bows on it may not be bows but butterfly wings.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#630 Posted: 00:17:03 22/05/2013

Though eveelutions always look like the type they are, unlike some other Pokemon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:38 22/05/2013 by arceustheprime
#631 Posted: 00:23:58 22/05/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

Though eveelutions always look like the type they are, unlike some other Pokemon.

like cyndaquil.
---
you never saw me
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#632 Posted: 00:39:02 22/05/2013
Sylveon's eyes do kinda resemble bug eyes to me, and it's name MIGHT suggest it, so you never know. The bows/ribbons, which are the main thing about Sylveon don't look bug-like though.
#633 Posted: 18:37:21 22/05/2013
hehehe
[User Posted Image]
nerdachu
---
you never saw me
#634 Posted: 00:16:46 23/05/2013
playing Voltorb flip right now.
---
#635 Posted: 01:22:32 23/05/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: awesomerockets

Agreed. -.-

Though is one were to break down Sylveon's name like with the other Eeveeloutions, the type should logically be Flying, Grass, or Fairy. As Sylv- is derived from a type of winged, woodland fairy.

Good point. Well, obviously because of Leafeon it can't be grass, I'm still thinking Flying or maybe a whole new type.
But come to think of it, I wouldn't mind it as a Ghost type, I mean Driftloon/Driftblim don't look like ghost types at all.
So why not Sylveon?

I know about Leafeon. I'm just saying what it could be by by breaking down its name disreagarding any pre-existing evolutions.
---
#636 Posted: 17:05:10 23/05/2013
So, on june 11th 7 AM PDT/10 AM EDT there will be a Nintendo direct, it'll be the e3 direct and talks about summer and fall game releases. They may bring up something related to Pokemon x and y since it is a world wide release.

Edit: here's some great news. There will be a 90 minute Pokemon X/Y discussion/event on that day, too. New Pokemon info and a Q&A.
Maybe they'll also announce a Wii U Pokemon game? o: I'm pretty excited. It's gonna be a long 3 weeks..

Also, Masuda will be there. So, it's deffinately going to be something awesome.
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 01:54:47 24/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#637 Posted: 10:42:51 24/05/2013
Oh yey, I finally caught a Milotic smilie

Uhh, something doesn't sound quite right here.. o_e

What if that bold info was never released? You just so happen to get your 3DS taken away and thrown, and then when you get it your Pokemon evolves from being upside down?
#638 Posted: 18:29:09 24/05/2013

weird.

Oh yey, I finally caught a Milotic smilie

Uhh, something doesn't sound quite right here.. o_e

I already said that.
---
you never saw me
#639 Posted: 23:40:21 24/05/2013
So, no one is excited for the potential pokemon info they may show at E3? D: It's also around the time when CoroCoro leaks. So, we'll deffinately be getting some good stuff.
---
Do you even pose?
#640 Posted: 23:56:19 24/05/2013
Quote: FlowxEhtxEbirt
So, no one is excited for the potential pokemon info they may show at E3? D: It's also around the time when CoroCoro leaks. So, we'll deffinately be getting some good stuff.

I am!
---
#641 Posted: 00:55:36 25/05/2013

I am!

Awesome. :3 This thread should be more active. Lol.
---
Do you even pose?
#642 Posted: 01:10:06 25/05/2013
*insert rant about to lazy to post in here*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#643 Posted: 22:34:51 25/05/2013
Smash is on! o:
---
Do you even pose?
#644 Posted: 22:43:36 25/05/2013
KEEP US POSTED!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#645 Posted: 23:14:51 25/05/2013
KEEP US POSTED!

They only showed that electric lizard pokemon again today so far. :c

Edit:Next week they show Panchum and Parting shot, the new move that we already know about.
I get the feeling they wont get to anything to for a couple weeks or so...
They did show a very short teaser to the pikachu and friends short movie featuring the eeveelutions, including sylveon
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:32:30 25/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#646 Posted: 00:27:40 26/05/2013
They did show a very short teaser to the pikachu and friends short movie featuring the eeveelutions, including sylveon

That short is going to DEMOLISH THE CUTENESS METER. :3
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#647 Posted: 06:45:42 26/05/2013
Pokemon best wishes series 2 Decolora adventures DA! is the newest pokemon anime season and if you look at the pic below you can see the word sayonara which in japenese means goodbye and you see iris waving and a tear coming from cilans eye which means that they are leaving ash, if that is true that means that he wil most lickely get new companions and since they are traveling near the kanto region misty and brock might come back who knows its just a theory.

[User Posted Image]
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#648 Posted: 11:00:24 26/05/2013
Or maybe a Pokemon of theirs is leaving?
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me