Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#601 Posted: 02:36:39 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
He ran again at Blood, slower this time, but still fast.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#602 Posted: 02:50:06 25/07/2012
Blood just sat down, looking bored. When was he going to realize how foolish he looked, and how hopeless his attempts to defeat her were?
#603 Posted: 02:53:01 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
He leaped at her again, aiming to tackle her. Actually his plan was to get inside that void pit. One final attempt.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#604 Posted: 02:55:02 25/07/2012
Of course, her void-like body swallowed him up. But, considering this was a creature not some random inanimate object, it spit him back out again with disgust.
Blood gave Losi a 'the heck are you doing?' face. Was he done now? Could she FINALLY focus on what she was doing?
#605 Posted: 03:01:34 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Again he went in. His energy seemed to be building.
---
#606 Posted: 03:02:38 25/07/2012
Again, he was spat out. Blood was starting to get annoyed.
#607 Posted: 03:16:29 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled. Alright. He knew the time frame before he was spat out. He crouched and then leaped again.
---
#608 Posted: 03:17:29 25/07/2012
This time Blood got sick of this. She lifted her blade and brought it down at Losi.
#609 Posted: 03:28:53 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi yelled as the blade stuck into his shoulder and his blood poured out. The blade was stuck though and hurt like hell.
---
#610 Posted: 03:30:40 25/07/2012
Blood grinned as the blood spilled from the wound she threw her blade up, and caught Losi in her mouth as he fell with the sword. She let the sword bury itself in the ground. She began shaking the Glacios like an angry dog, teeth digging into his skin.
#611 Posted: 03:48:26 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi tried to hold on, but he was just so exhausted. He couldn't beat her. He could try though. Using every bit. Every last ounce of energy. Even if this would take his own life, he would do it. He took the energy and burst it out. Everything. All at once. One big explosion. Pure energy. Nothing less. No element. No type. Just energy....meant to overwhelm. Meant to do something. Anything. That's all what he wanted.
---
#612 Posted: 03:51:42 25/07/2012
All said energy flooded into Blood and burst from her jaws, sending Losi flying away from her wild teeth and leaving her rather confused. What ... what even just happened? She snuffed, looking baffled.
Flare bounded towards Losi, leaping up to catch him, "I gotchya!"
#613 Posted: 03:59:24 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi fell limp like a rag doll. His eyes opened just enough to see the damage he did to Blood. "That it?" He mumbled so softly. Then his vision darkened, the pain stopped.
---
#614 Posted: 04:06:20 25/07/2012
Flare whipped out her healing powers, rolling her paw across Losi's wounds. The turquoise glow slowly knitted the wounds whole, carefully fixing him up.
Blood looked unamused, her hears laid against her head and a frown on her face.
#615 Posted: 04:14:26 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi was still out, mumbling. "...Fail....Fail."
---
#616 Posted: 04:16:22 25/07/2012
"You shouldn'tve been so stupid as to go around tackling impossible enemies." she growled, patting Losi's head. Flare sighed. Where was she gonna put him to keep him safe?
#617 Posted: 04:20:35 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked, his eyes opening. He didn't move.
---
#618 Posted: 04:23:51 25/07/2012
"Well, good morning." Flare said, tapping his nose with her paw, "Wakey wakey, Losi. Gotta get up."
#619 Posted: 04:28:44 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Useless...." He groaned.
---
#620 Posted: 04:30:15 25/07/2012
"Yeah, so let's ignore the gigantic demon-thingy for now." Flare stated.
#621 Posted: 04:41:06 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"......we're all doomed." He muttered finally stirring and getting up. "Why? So close....and nothing...."
---
#622 Posted: 04:42:19 25/07/2012
"Don't give UP!" snapped Flare, "Downdowndowndowndowdn, is that all you can think about?" she growled angrily, "Fight somebody else instead of Blood! We'll ALL take her on later!"
#623 Posted: 04:49:44 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
".......I'm sorry. But then what do we do? Do we kill Eve or....whatever she turned into? She just killed Mewka! Do we attack Akulion, Arceus forbid...."
---
#624 Posted: 04:51:49 25/07/2012
"Aquarius is handling .... uh, whatever that thing is." Flare sighed, "We should probably help Lacy fight Ja- I mean, erm, Drake."
#625 Posted: 04:56:24 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Drake......and yet he's one of us." Losi muttered. "...fine. Let's do it."
---
#626 Posted: 05:01:30 25/07/2012
"He obviously isn't who he was before." Flare sighed, and turned around. Lacy was still inside of her...thingy.
#627 Posted: 05:10:53 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi weakly got up.
---
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#628 Posted: 18:49:21 25/07/2012
OOC : CORRECT.And woah!Losi gonna have a hard time with Blood!Poor Losi!smilie <--Oldish comment thing I was gonna post but couldn't cuz my dad kicked me off.
I'm sorry again,Blue.It's true that I didn't know it would end so soon.

Drake roughly avoided the paw,managing to only get a scratch on his arm and a stinging feeling.Some of his fire hit the paw as he dodged,hopefully doing some damage.

Nina watched as the ground caved in,looking happy.That just made it get closer to the true end of the world.
“This isn't good,is it?”Sun asked as she watched the ground crack faster.
“We are going to run out of time soon,yes”Unmei replied,looking serious.
Sun gulped.”Then that's bad too,right?”she asked,pointing at Nina with a paw.She was still glowing white.
“That...That isn't possible.No one can hold that much energy”Unmei said,looking at Nina.
“What do you mean?”Sun asked,her voice a little shaky.
Unmei turned his head and looked at Sun,showing how serious he was.”Light Storm”
“HUH!?NO WAY!She already did that and look what happened!”Sun said,looking shocked.”So this time...”
“Nina will completely end the world”Unmei continued with a nod.
“Heehee!How did you figure it out just now?You guys are slow!”Nina said in her sweet little girl voice,a twisted smile on her face.
Koray listened to Unmei and Sun's conversation,his eyes wide.”Someone has to stop her,then”
“Too late!Once Light Storm begins,it doesn't end~!”Nina sang.The light around her lifted her up away from the others and she hung in the air,that twisted smile of hers becoming more and more demented.
“Wha-!?Great,so we're going to die.I blame Unmei”Sun said,patting Unmei's shoulder with a paw.
“Don't place blames just yet.Light Storm didn't begin,now did it?We still have time”Koray said,lashing his tail.
“Time!?What are we going to do,push her over?Geez!”Sun said,sounding annoyed.
“We just have to think of a plan.I will NOT stand here and watch the world end!”Koray said,letting out a growl towards the Raichu.

Moon woke up,opening his eyes slowly.He wiped away any stray tears and sat up.”Where am I?”
“Where you truly want to be”a voice that echoed replied.
“But this is the same darkness as before.I don't want to be here,I want to be in the real world helping!”Moon said,then shook his head in disbelief.Great,now he was talking to someone who wasn't even there.
“Oh please.Do not play with me,Moon.I can see right through your puny lies”the voice said.It sounded strangely familiar.
“You...You sound familiar.Who are you?”Moon asked,looking around.The darkness was too thick to see much.
“Do not ask so many questions,you should know much more than most Pokemon.I shall answer just this once.It seems you do remember me,but the past has clouded your memories.This world you have made for yourself seems to do the same as well.I ask you to never forget the past,Moon.In return,I won't go so hard on you”the voice said.
“Wh-What?”Moon asked.The next thing he knew,he was laying on his side and looking up at the one who had attacked him.An Espeon.

OOC again: It's...It's long.smilie I read somewhere that longs posts are good,but posting too many of them is annoying.Sorry guys...
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#629 Posted: 19:02:03 25/07/2012
Liko shook his head,"No,I do not want you to have to fight Sharp..." he said,staring at Laurie
Laurie smirked,"Then you are going to fight me?"
"Yes."

Shinma continued to look down at the ground
Shiina saw the pain that Skyburst was going through right now,she glared up at Shidon,"Stop This Now Big Brother." she said
"Silence you little wretch!" Shidon growled at her
Shiina didnt even flinch,"Its hurting them both....stop this...."
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#630 Posted: 21:02:25 25/07/2012
Sharp took her face out of Liko's fur and looked at Laurie.She whimpered,but shakily stood up and moved backwards."A-Alright...But I'll help you if you need it"she said to Liko,then lay down on her stomach and put her tail around herself.She closed her eyes and put a paw over them,wishing she could be brave enough to fight.

Skyburst clenched his teeth as the harsh voice of his father spoke on and on about how he was foolish,weak,and every other negative thing possible.Even if this male Eevee WAS Shinma's mate,he wasn't about to just stand there and watch how he treated them."You...You do NOT talk to your sister like that!Do you talk like that to Shinma too?I'll rip you to pieces right where you stand if you do!"he shouted out,having to wince a couple of times from pain.

“Too slow”Jade said,putting a paw on Moon's shoulder.Her eyes were cold,changed.
“Jade?It has been a while”Moon said,looking up at her.
“It has”Jade agreed,never taking those cold eyes off of him."Alright,first thing's first.I want to help you.With Drake,I mean"
"Hm,I see.You're thinking you can bring him back to normal"Moon said,trying to sound hopeful.His voice was plain here,though,emotionless.Maybe that was why Jade looked like that?
"Of course not.I care nothing of what happens to him"Jade said with a dry scoff.
"So you care about him"Moon said with a quick blink.
"Why wouldn't I?Back in the past,we used to be friends.I am not that selfish.Now,I know some about what happened"Jade said,sitting down.She still kept her paw on Moon's shoulder,pressing down as if she was holding him in place.
"It is probably complicated,but go ahead.I am listening"Moon said.
Jade nodded,then started to tell Moon what she knew.

"Come and get me~!"Nina sang out as if she was the happiest Pokemon alive right now.Oh how she hurt inside.
Koray bared his teeth,then leaped into the air.Every time he jumped,a platform appeared underneath his paws so he could get to Nina.
"He's crazy"Sun said,but her claws were unsheathed as if she wanted to join the fight.
"Stay here,Sun"Unmei said,noticing how eager she looked.
"Fine.No one wants to try and destroy a bunch of crummy flowers,though"Sun mumbled angrily,looking like she was sulking.
Nina watched as Koray jumped towards her,humming a strange and haunting song and going from side to side as if dancing.
Koray finally got close to were Nina was.He stretched his claws out for his final leap,looking angry.
Nina looked at him and smiled that twisted,demented smile.She simply shot out a paw,still having those long jagged caws,and hit Koray.The light helped to knock the surprised Mightyena away from her.
Koray landed hard on the ground and it cracked immediatly.He was lucky one of his platforms saved him from falling too far.Koray jumped back to the others,shaking his fur quickly."That was...Unexpected"
"Plus,we're running out of time"Sun reminded him.
"I KNOW!I'M NOT STUPID!"Koray shouted,then looked away from Sun."I...I'm sorry.This day has been a gigantic amount of stress"
Nina continued humming,lost in her own fantasy world.Soon,everything would be improved.The thought made her hum louder as she closed her eyes and smiled that sick smile of hers.
---
#631 Posted: 21:03:16 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: no problem. No problem at all.

Losi glared at Blood, his dry eyes as cold as steel. But he turned his attention to Drake instead.
---
#632 Posted: 19:05:35 26/07/2012
Liko stood adn looked at Laurie,"You are leaving me no choice Laurie...I dont want to have to hurt you.."
"Thats a shame,'cause I want to hurt you." Laurie said,suddenly right in front of Liko
Liko did not even flinch

Shinma remained silent.
Shiina stared at Skyburst.
"Stay out of our family business,so what if I do speak that way to my little sister,I treat SHinma even worse and she is only a year younger!" Shidon said,then turned to Shiina and growled,"As for you!" he let his claws out and struck her across the face.It sent the little eevee flying,blood already pouring from the wound.
Shidon turned back to Skyburst,"I have always treated them this way,I am all they have and this is how they deserve to be treated!"
Shinma flinched as if she was expecting to be struck too
---
#633 Posted: 19:10:00 04/08/2012
Sharp slowly opened her eyes and put her paw on the ground,forcing herself to watch and make sure nothing bad happened.Something deep inside of her stirred,making her unsheathe her claws."I can't be afraid to fight anymore..."

When Shidon struck Shiina,something inside of Skyburst violently snapped."YOU BASTARD!YOU DISGUSTING BASTARD!"he shouted angrily not just at the male Eevee,but at his father too.Skyburst took in a deep breath,rage in his eyes,then let out a huge amount of black flames that took on the shape of a star.He finally used Black Blast(I changed the name of the move),aiming it right at Shidon.”I will not let you hurt anyone anymore!”

Nina,still charging her attack.She watched everyone with a small smile while imagining a better world.
Akulion,an insane smile appearing on his face as he looked at Nina charging the Light Storm.So very close to the end of the world.
Sun,growling at Nina but knowing she could do nothing right now.
Unmei,walking back and forth in front of the Dreamflowers.Everything was only getting worse.
Koray,looking at his wound in horror.A black color was surrounding the wound,darker than his own color.Little to no blood came out,making it even more strange.What kind of sick thing did Nina do to him?
Nina watched the horror on Koray's face,seeming to enjoy it.”Wow,you are such an idiot~!”she happily said,gigling and still dancing her strange dance.
“It's official.Koray has totally broken Nina”Sun said,looking at the Raichu.
“I didn't mean to!She's so strange now,acting like a little girl and all.A little girl...”Koray said,also looking at Nina.Could it be that Nina had somehow trapped herself in the past?It made this even more strange.He felt a sudden feeling of fury towards Nina.It shocked him,but he kind of...Liked it.

OOC : Well...I tried to keep it short.smilie
---
#634 Posted: 19:22:54 04/08/2012
Blood turned, her eyes on Akulion. She growled at him. The void-like hair along her spine stood up strait, and her eyes had a wild fire in them. For the first time in so very many years, Blood spoke with her own voice. It was a dark, deep, foreign voice. An unnatural voice, like the screams of a woman had been made quiet and had become distorted, and it horse with over a century of neglect.
"You." it was nothing more than an enraged bellow of long-kept hatred, "You do not deserve your title as God! That is rightfully mine! How do you think you got all of the power you possess now? The power that has allowed you to return? It all came from ME! I gave you everything you have now, when it belonged to me! I am going to take it BACK!! I refuse to allow you to rule this New World when you cannot even gain your own power to rise to the top! I am superior to you in every way, and yet I never got the place as God! You STOLE it! You stole it all away right from under my nose!! And you will now bow before me and beg for your miserable life before I so kindly end it for you, you vile WRETCH!!"
She launched herself forward, rage clear in every movement. She was out to kill now.

ooc: and Blood's intentions are clear!
#635 Posted: 20:26:41 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: ....oh goody! That was a crazy plot twist!

Losi blinked, somewhat stunned that Blood was attacking Akulion. Wow. And then his eyes fell on Nina. She seemed to be charging some sort of attack. Wait...the same....same as last time. No! Not again! I won't let it! Losi felt a burning desire inside of him, raging like a lion's roar. He shot himself forward, as tired as he was, and shot at Nina, ramming into her with all that he had left.
---
#636 Posted: 20:59:26 04/08/2012
Shidon's eyes widened.What was happening.
Shiina ran to Shinma and buried her face in her sister's fur.Shinma stared at Skyburst,tears in her eyes.

Laurie appeared right infront of Liko and used bite,her teeth sinking into his neck.Liko shook her off and used Magical Leaf.It hit Laurie full on but had barely any effect.
"I am strong now brother...You can not defeat me!"
"I will..." Liko said quietly
"No, you wont.And I will keep you alive for a while when you are at the brink of death,just so that the last thing you see is me killing your little girlfriend!" Laurie spat
---
#637 Posted: 21:15:23 04/08/2012
OOC : Yep!Never thought that would happen.

"So come and take it back"Akulion said,sounding stragely calm.He wasn't calm on the indside,though,his anger screaming and scratching and wanting to get out.His insanity prevented the anger to get out and made it shown as the sprirals on Akulion's Leafeon body turned a blazing red.”I will be the only God when I create my new world!”he said with an insane smile,watching Blood.Akulion couldn't let out much power because of his current body,but he was smaller than Blood right now.

Nina guarded herself with her long jagged claws,hoping that maybe one or two sharp points sunk into Losi and did the same thing that they had done to Koray."Idiot~!Idiot~!Idiot~!Idiot~!"she sang,giggling as the light around her stopped her from falling too far.
"That Raichu has gone crazy!I blame Koray.He made her fall and almost die,so that may have triggered something"Sun said.
Koray shook his head,the odd feeling still there.What the heck?"I...I did nothing to Nina!She shouldn't be acting this way just because I almost killed her!"
Unmei put a hand on Koray's shoulder."Calm down,Ko-"
"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!"Koray shouted,then shrugged Unmei's hand off and made another platform.He jumped onto it,feeling a huge amount of anger as he looked at Nina.
"That guy is asking for death,I swear it"Sun mumbled,rolling her eyes.

“THE KIND OF POKEMON LIKE YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE!”Skyburst shouted,then let his Black Blast go.Wild fury stayed in his eyes as he remembered so many painful memeories.His father was always stronger than him,had beaten him down every single day in battle.They had laughed at him,called him pathetic,made him beg for mercy as they tortured him for not being strong enough.He unsheathed his claws,itching to bury them into any living thing in sight.

Sharp softly gasped,hearing Laurie's vile words.'She's a monster!She's going to kill the only thing you have left!Listen to me,Sharp!Let me take over and kill that little b**ch!You cannot battle without me,you cannot win without me!'that feeling whispered to her,its words just as vile.”No...No...”Sharp whispered over and over again,tears starting to slowly stream down her face as she watched.Did Liko have at least a chance in winning?She hated just sitting there,but she honestly could do nothing unless she called on her...Other side,was it?
---
#638 Posted: 21:20:09 04/08/2012
Shidon took it full blast.He made no noise as it hit him.
Shinma held SHiina close,her eyes never leaving Skyburst.

Liko and Laurie charged at eachother,Liko put up a shield of darkness.Laurie's eyes started to glow.They charged into eachother and Laurie shattered Liko's shield,sending him flying.He landed on his back,skidding along the ground.Laurie smiled,"Weak..."
---
#639 Posted: 21:29:32 04/08/2012
Skyburst's mouth slowly turned upwards,an evil smile slowly appearing on his face.He then used Darknight Slash,his claws glowing a dark purple.Skyburst ran at Shidon,seeing only blurs of everything at this point.

Sharp whimpered,trying to wipe away her tears.More replaced them and she reluctantly realized what she had to do.She had to call on her other side,her separate side.

(And now a story that may or may not be good!smilie)
She started with a simple question that made no sense at all.”Do you know about the rose of 1,000 years?”
“Ehhh...”Moon replied with a sweatdrop,his face taking on just a hint of confusion.
“Hm,looks like this place of yours does not hold back as much emotion as before.That is a very good thing”Jade said,then got serious.”The rose of 1,000 years is one of the most important stories to ever be told.I cannot believe you have never heard of it”
“I have not heard of many things.I had to find any scrap of information on my own,you know”Moon replied with a sigh.
“Yes,I do know that.Alright,I will just tell you some of the story.We do not have much time”Jade said,closing her eyes as if trying to remember.”In the past world,there used to be Pokemon much different than the Pokemon living here now.They were vicious and cruel,acting that way because of how bad it was in the past.Some still didn't realize how bad the world was,but just a few.One of these past Pokemon was like that and he tried everything to make his world a little bit happier.Another past Pokemon stopped him,though,one of those creatures that were powerful because of their magic.“You want something happy?I'll show you something happy!”the magic-wielder shouted at him,then turned the poor Pokemon into a rose.It was a beautiful rose and the changed Pokemon enjoyed it,but after a while,he began to get sad.No one went near him since they didn't know what the heck he was and the sky was always gloomy,no sun in sight.The rose's thorns grew larger and sharpened,even starting to grow on the petals.For 1,000 years,the Pokemon trapped inside the rose grew and his heart decayed as he finally understood how bad the past world was.The rose grew as well,reaching up towards the sky as it did.Dead Pokemon had nowhere to go at this time,so they stayed in the horrible world,hating it.The Pokemon who had once fought to change the world noticed how the trapped Pokemon had tried as well and they felt sympathy for it,so they all decided to help him.They convinced the magic-wielder that had turned him into a rose in the first place to let him out.What came out wasn't the same Pokemon,though.It was the nastiest,most disgusting Pokemon anyone had ever seen.A thousand years of decay had wrecked the poor Pokemon,the thorns of the rose still there.But the most disgusting part was the Pokemon's heart.He hated the world now,hated everything there was.Blind,ugly,powerful.That was what he was now.He put even more terror and chaos into the world,deciding it was the only thing they deserved.He wasn't stopped until Akulion and Sumiriyon came to the world and created a cage for him.Heh,Akulion wasn't THAT good,though.He created a secret way to unleash the ugly beast into our world again.The end”
“That is all?”Moon asked,his eyes wide.
“That is all”Jade repeated with a nod.
“What does that have to do with Drake?”Moon asked,not looking amused.
Jade sighed.”Everything,Moon.It IS complicated,very complicated.Even I do not understand.I do know that this beast has to do something with what happened to Jake,but I have no clue what it is”
Moon lay there thinking,trying to remember anything.”Sometimes,it seemed as if Drake had his old self back for a few moments”
“Maybe the beast is controlling him?”Jade wondered aloud,also thinking.
“I do not think so,but that is a possibility”Moon replied.
---
#640 Posted: 21:35:58 04/08/2012
Shinma saw the smile,she couldnt let him become this.Shinma shoved Shiina away and she sped infront of Shidon,blocking Skyburst."NO!" she said,he voice echoed around.

Laurie padded over to Liko,"Do you want it to be fast?Shall I be nice to you this time?" she asked,her face inches away from Liko's.She ran a claw along his cheek,drawing blood.Laurie smiled as she licked it off.Liko was not going to answer her,he just stared at her with pity and rage in hsi eyes
---
#641 Posted: 22:06:04 04/08/2012
Skyburst heard Shinma's voice,but it reached his ears one second too late.Since Skyburst was blinded by fury,he didn't see who he hit and thankfully didn't see the throat he had wanted to hit.Instead,Skyburst slashed his claws down Shinma's shoulder,avoiding anything resulting in death and not making it as deep as it would have been since he heard Shinma.'Heh.You were just like me,son,preying on the weaker one'.

Sharp shakily stood up,looking scared."Elemental Control!"she shouted out,her voice quivering in fear.She started changing,looking very scared right now.Her tail tip and the tips of her ears changed to a golden color,as well as the furry collar around her neck and her claws too. Some of the golden color came around her right eye and spread out a bit.A dark purple sword with white stripes that were all different lengths and tipped at the edges in black appeared.Three beads,one yellow,one red,and one blue,hanging by different strings were wrapped around the sword's handle.Sharp gripped the blade in her mouth,an evil smile on her face.She charged at Laurie,using Quick Attack.
---
#642 Posted: 22:08:49 04/08/2012
SHinma did not cry out,she would not.She bit her tongue until it bled and tried to ignore the pain.

Laurie was about to bite into Liko's neck and drain him dry when she heard Sharp."Looks like you have to get your little girl to save you..." she whispered into Likos' ear before looking at Sharp
---
#643 Posted: 22:19:08 04/08/2012
Skyburst stopped,sheathing in his claws.He shook his head fast until he could see again.Skyburst looked up,expecting to see Shidon injured.His eyes widened when he saw that Shinma was injured instead."SHINMA!Shinma,I-I'm so sorry!"he said,his eyes still wide.His father was right,he had acted just like him!Skyburst hugged Shinma,pulling her close."I'm sorry...I'm so sorry,Shinma.I wouldn't be surprised if you never forgave me"he whispered into her ear,sadness in his voice.He had given up following the steps of his family and making them proud for Shinma and now,he had ruined it.

Sharp's blade erupted in fire,showing off her anger.She wouldn't slice the blade at Laurie,though.Nah,this side liked to torture a bit.The sword sent out fireballs that headed straight for Laurie.
---
#644 Posted: 22:36:04 04/08/2012
Shinma smiled,"I will forgive you...because it was not really you who hurt me..." she said quietly,her words were slightly slurred because of the damage she caused her tongue.

Laurie dodged the fireballs,appearing and disappearing like an illusion."Found your courage have we little one?"
---
#645 Posted: 22:49:35 04/08/2012
"Still,it was my fault for letting it get so far.Hey,what's that slur I hear in your words?Did something happen to your mouth?"Skyburst asked,sounding a little worried.

"Heh.You obviously do not know the courage a Weapon-Wielder has!Sharp is a little too attached to her caring side,though.It was time for ME to take over!"Sharp said,her evil smile getting bigger.She swung her sword,creating a huge amount of fire and blasting it off at Laurie.It was like a fire sonicboom.
---
#646 Posted: 23:12:58 04/08/2012
"I..Its nothing..." Shinma lied,the slur was incredibly obvious

Laurie stood her ground,her body flickering like it was about to disappear
---
#647 Posted: 23:19:02 04/08/2012
Skyburst looked at Shinma,getting out of the hug a bit."I don't think it is.What happened?"

Sharp looked at Laurie,then let out a ton of fireballs that followed the sonicboom."Ugh,you're avoiding pain too much.It makes this boring!C'mon,show me how you fight!"she said,lashing her tail.
---
#648 Posted: 23:20:28 04/08/2012
Laurie appeared behind Sharp,''You wanna know how I fight?'' she said,using Dark Pulse

Shinma shook her head and kept her mouth shut
---
#649 Posted: 23:32:12 04/08/2012
Sharp took the hit.She expertly landed on her paws,shaking herself a little."Yes I do,Leafeon"she replied,licking a paw."Your move was a good one,powerful and smooth.Hm,I like it"she said,then used Double Team,surrounding Laurie with Sharps that looked exactly like herself.

Skyburst put a paw on the side of Shinma's jaw."Open up,Shinma.I just want to see what's wrong.I don't like it when you're hurt"
---
#650 Posted: 01:19:00 05/08/2012
Blood's speed was unnatural. She seemed to vanish as she picked up the pace, and for several heartbeats she was invisible. Then, suddenly, she was behind Akulion, and was already bringing her crimson blade down to cleave into the small Leafeon.
First | Previous | Page 13 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me