Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#601 Posted: 22:34:14 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil lowered her head, and gathered courage where she didn't knew she had to tell him... but she did another thing first.
"Well, I need to tell you something... though I think it's better to show you..." she said, before giving him conditions.
"BUT... if I show you, you must promise you won't get angry or mad at me." Sybil said, wanting to make sure she could really trust the crocodile without fear for his temper.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#602 Posted: 00:09:14 16/04/2016
AJ:
After making Aunt Rose smile and laugh for a little while, I leave her so that she can get some proper rest and heal. Off I go in search of another playmate. If can't find one I may just explore some more.

Jaerl watches over the sleeping keas. His eyes sparkle in the sunlight. Perched on the branch leading to their home, he remains alert as he observes Bjorn and Avor, patrolling the beach.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#603 Posted: 00:24:05 16/04/2016
Rose saw AJ leaving. "Hey where are you going AJ? Don't you want to play some more?"
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#604 Posted: 02:03:45 16/04/2016
Crocux didn't like the sound of that after taking a deep breath he said "ok you have my word. I sall not get angry with you when you tell or show me whatever it is."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#605 Posted: 05:50:02 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was still skeptical to show him, but she had his word, and hoped that was enough.
"Alright, follow me." she said, leading Crocux to Ravage's current location. She wasn't worried about any warblers seeing them, since the forest was super quiet. They were almost all sleeping due to the tiresome night they had helping her and themselves. And Peepers, who already looked for Sybil through those parts, was near Sozen's mountain still searching for her, so none of the warblers saw them along the way.

Finally reaching the hole, Sybil instructed Crocux on what to do.
"Now Crocux. Take a peek inside this hole... very carefully." she whispered cautiously, imagining Ravage was still sleeping at that hour. She started to shake. Even though she had Crocux word, she was starting to wonder of that was enough...
---
#606 Posted: 07:45:00 16/04/2016
AJ:
Hearing Aunt Rose, I move silently through the trees. Slipping in through the back, I pounce on her. Covering her eyes with my paws, I speak.

"Guess who?"
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8683
#607 Posted: 07:52:34 16/04/2016
Sayan simply smiled, watching the interactions. For as much as Rose has grown, the tiger was still a child-at-heart in many ways.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#608 Posted: 09:23:46 16/04/2016
Rose smiled. "Um.....is it AJ?" She said as she tickled him with her tail.
---
SC
#609 Posted: 13:51:40 16/04/2016
Crocux was confused but did as instructed. in the hole he saw something that was covered in dried blood with bandages "what in the hell is that thing?" he asked completely baffled. even if his wounds were tended to Ravage was never cleaned
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#610 Posted: 14:46:20 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil simply made him pull away to make sure Ravage didn't notice them, and she proceeded to explain.
"That's the wolverine Crocux. You didn't kill it as everybody had hoped." she whispered, putting it bluntly and in short words. She was dying of nervousness just imagining how Crocux would react to such a news. She figured it hurt a crocodile's pride not being successful in a kill, or at least that was she thought.
---
#611 Posted: 15:14:42 16/04/2016
Crocux was surprised at this and mostly shocked. he took a few steps back as he tried to understand "so your telling me that I faild to kill the bastured who put my own father on his death bed!?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#612 Posted: 15:22:46 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Now Sybil realized it was worst than she thought, since she had forgotten that little detail, so she tried to make things better.
"Now listen. He's not the savage beast he use to. That bite you gave him made him have amnesia. And just look at him. He can't hurt anybody anymore." Sybil said, still whispering, hoping to make Crocux understand.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:24:07 16/04/2016 by Felines
#613 Posted: 17:01:50 16/04/2016
Crocux heard this, he looked in the hole again then said "you're lucky I can't fit my head in their of amnesia or not he'd in pieces right now."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#614 Posted: 17:24:23 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't expected him to catlike that, but it was now understandable. She then tried to explain why she showed him.
"He's not dangerous anymore Crocux. That's the important part. I chose to tell you because it was better than you finding out on your own." she expressed, trusting his word of not getting angry at her for not telling him any sooner.
---
#615 Posted: 17:32:57 16/04/2016
Crocux sighed "well to be honest even if I didn't make that promise I'm disappointed more then anything. I thought you could trust me and then you go and hide something like this from me. I'm sorry I just need to be left alone." he left her their. Ravage woke up from the conversation and said "Sybil? w-who w-w-wa-was th-that?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#616 Posted: 17:39:11 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Just a friend of mine... I think." Sybil replied, saying those last words in a whisper so neither Ravage or Crocux would hear her.
"Go back to sleep. Everything's all right." she then said to the wolverine, wanting him to sound peacefully.

Not waiting to see if he fell asleep again or not, Sybil followed after Crocux, glad that he didn't went mad but feeling guilty for his disappointment.
"Crocux! Crocux please just listen! It's not that I didn't trust you. I just waited for the right moment to tell you." she explained, keeping to herself that she also kept it secret to avoid his unpredictable temper.
---
#617 Posted: 19:09:08 16/04/2016
Crocux looked at her and said "really? couse it sure feels like that wasn't your only reason. just leave me alone."

Ravage went back to sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#618 Posted: 19:13:31 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't convinced, and continued following him.
"Come on Crocux. You're exaggerating. You must understand why I did it. Worse would have been if I continued keeping it a secret." she said, being hurt at his disappointment.
---
#619 Posted: 19:19:37 16/04/2016
he glared at her and said "trust me it would have. but it hurts me that you wouldn't tell me the truth from the start. I thought you trusted me Sybil and for you to hid this from me really hurts. I trust you with my life yet you can't trust me over something like this! I just need to be left alone right now."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#620 Posted: 19:22:35 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't want to push him too far, but she want to make herself clear.
"You were tense. I wanted to wait for the right moment. If I didn't trust you, I would still keep it a secret." Sybil assured, still following Crocux. She didn't like it when somebody chose to ignore her for something she believed was unfair.
---
#621 Posted: 20:00:07 16/04/2016
AJ: Giggling as Aunt Rose tickles me with her tail, I reply.
"That's right, it's me, Aunt Rose. He, he. Stop, that the tickles," I say as I playfully bat at her tail.
#622 Posted: 22:24:55 16/04/2016
Crocux heard her but was already getting pushed pretty far "I said leave me ALONE!!" he snapped angrily.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#623 Posted: 22:32:37 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil realized that she was asking for it, and finally having some sense, she decided o leave the temperamental crocodile alone.
"Fine then. But you're not the only one disappointed." she said, before finally turning away and letting him be. He promised not to get mad, but she knew it was her own fault that time.

As she finally entered to the recognizable foliage of the warblers and other Haven residents, Peepers finally found her. He noticed that she looked like she was on the verge of crying, but decided to get to the point rather than asking her, since she knew that whatever happened to her, she wouldn't want to talk about it.
"Oh miss. Good afternoon. Just to tell you that everything is settled for Shadow's arrival. We have a bit of trouble convincing the warblers not to use ants like the cockatoos, since they are harder for us to handle, but me, Lumos and others are taking care of it." he informed, hoping that the somewhat good news would lift her spirit.
---
#624 Posted: 22:50:00 16/04/2016
Crocux went back to his cave and instead of going to sleep he began to cry. it really hurt him that Sybil didn't trust him enough to tell him sooner but he understood why, but that didn't change the fact that it still hurt. she may not have noticed but his underbelly was covered in scars from fights he was in most of which were to protect his family.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#625 Posted: 23:18:54 16/04/2016
"Hehe you always know when to have fun." Rose said as she stopped.
---
SC
#626 Posted: 23:48:50 16/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers left Sybil when he took notice that she wanted to be left alone. She was glad for the good news, but she wanted to make amends with Crocux. But of course, she knew that she couldn't do that yet. She needed to give him some space, let him blow some steam before she could talk to him again. To clear her mind, Sybil wanted to help the Komodo dragons with their armor, but since she didn't get any sleep last night, she knew it was better to try to get some rest before doing anything. She wouldn't be any good to anybody if she was all sleepy and tired, especially if Shadow was getting nearer to the island.

At the beach, there was an unexpected guest walking along the sands, contemplating the sharks. It was none other than Sholeh. She usually avoided the beach due to the orcas hating her, and ever since the incident with Cairo, she was very afraid of the water. But on that occasion, she was curious. Great whites frequenting those waters was a rare sight indeed, so she went there to contemplate the action... at a considerable distance from the water of course.
---
#627 Posted: 00:55:59 17/04/2016
Terrence slept soundly which became a common thing for him ever since he began living in the Haven.

Crocux continued to cry. after a few more minutes he calmed down and left his home. he thought since the sharks are their and the orcas are eating well he could go for a swim.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#628 Posted: 01:06:31 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh watched as Crocux went for a swim, and believed he was crazy. Polite or not, she didn't trust marine animals, and who could blame her? She didn't pay any more attention to Crocux after a while, and instead watched for any signs of Jet. She wanted to see how he was even though she was still angry at him for betraying her back then. Nobody bear grudges like her, and even though she wasn't as antagonistic as before, she never forgets when somebody plays with her friendship.

At Sybil's tree, she was finally starting to get sleepy. Her mind was still active, but her eyes said otherwise. She hoped that in the several hours she rested, it would be enough for Crocux to clear his own mind. She planned to visit him, but was going to give him a chance to make him visit her instead.
---
#629 Posted: 01:16:04 17/04/2016
as Crocux swam he was able to clear his head. feeling the need to see how his dad was doing he dicided to pay him a viset.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#630 Posted: 01:30:02 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon, Sybil was sound asleep, in part thanks to the patches of foliage that remained when making the small bridges yesterday, which made a calm, soothing breeze come by, not to mention the overall quietness of the forest at the moment.

At Hunted island, Whirlpool was wide awake after the long, well deserving rest he took the previous day. He was attending both Sunflame and Guardian, but more the ladder since his wounds were more recent. He even gave him occasional massages to make him relax. It was incredible how, with those long claws, he could do such splendid massages with his claws barely feeling themselves.
---
#631 Posted: 01:38:06 17/04/2016
Guardian enjoyed them even as he was dying. Crocux arrived and walked until he found Sozen. Shi fell asleep next to Sozen not wanting to leave since she's fearful for her father. Jack was sleeping soundly. Crocux went up to the door and tapped it lightly yet hard enough to get Whirlpools attention. sadly Guardian has been getting worse in spite of the treatment and rest.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#632 Posted: 01:46:35 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool went to see who it was; but after only seeing a full, scary set of teeth, he retreated soon into his burrow. He heard once that one of the newer residents was a saltwater crocodile, and even though he'd figure that was the one, he couldn't help but to act out of instinct. He didn't scream, but was trembling quite hard. A crocodile at Hunted island was something that never happened before.
---
#633 Posted: 02:00:45 17/04/2016
"It's ok Whirlpool its Crocux." Sozen said quietly.

Jet was helping put pant on some sharks near Sholeh.
---
SC
#634 Posted: 02:11:52 17/04/2016
Crocux then said "I'm just here to see how my dad's doing. and maybe have some fun with Jack but mostly just to see dad." since he was awake Guardian said "It's ok Whirlpool that croc is my son and he'd never harm you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#635 Posted: 02:12:27 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool came out again, knowing that if Sozen trusted him, then perhaps he should trust him as well.
"Come... 'ere." he instructed, trying not to sound scared, but he couldn't help it. He was a prey animal and he was acting defensively, sort of like Sybil, but a bit more extreme.

Sholeh watched as Jet worked. He looked much thinner, but he still seemed gentle. She tried to pretend that she didn't care if he noticed her or not, but she hoped he could see her so that he could know that she was still angry at him. It was nearly impossible for her to admit it, but she actually missed the previous friendship she had with him, and was actually concerned about his well being.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:14:21 17/04/2016 by Felines
#636 Posted: 02:24:11 17/04/2016
Jet saw Sholeh but pretended not to notice.
---
SC
#637 Posted: 02:26:54 17/04/2016
Crocux came in barely fitting through the door with his head. "dad how yea doing?" Guardian smiled "I've been better. sadly in spite of the wonderful care I've been reciving I've been getting worse. I fear that I don't have long to live. I may only have until tomarrow afternoon at best. in which case I want you to go and get Sybil. I want her to be here with me when I die." Saris was scared when the cobra said that. "can you do that for me Crocux?" Crocux was on the verge of tears as he said "yes dad. whatever you say." Guardian smiled "that's my boy" Crocux exeted the den and said "I'll be back in the morning." and left for Haven.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#638 Posted: 02:31:56 17/04/2016
"Don't give up on us Guardian! Never give up on us!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#639 Posted: 02:32:29 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Jet saw Sholeh but pretended not to notice.

Sholeh wondered if he was ignoring her on purpose, but either way, it infuriated her. It was as if Jet didn't care about their previous friendship. Although it was true that she initially used him, she use to like him a lot. She started to make funny angry faces as she couldn't tolerate being ignored by the big bum.
---
#640 Posted: 02:39:00 17/04/2016
"All right Sholeh you got my attention." Jet said. In truth he was conserned about her as well. "How are things going along?"
---
SC
#641 Posted: 02:42:23 17/04/2016
Guardian smiled "your one heck of a spirited one. If I was giving up I would have passed away already. I've never given up but the body can only be pushed so far. I fear my body may give out on me before I'm ready. don't worry though I'm not going yet. no not just yet."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#642 Posted: 02:46:59 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool seemed quite upset with Guardian's demeanor. He hated to lose any of his patients, and believed that Guardian's deteriorating health was due to lack of willpower rather than defects with his treatment.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"All right Sholeh you got my attention." Jet said. In truth he was conserned about her as well. "How are things going along?"

Sholeh gave a faint smile, having succeeded in her purpose. But being truth to her bitter, rather annoying personality, she spoke.
"Man, you got some guts speaking to me after all you have done. You made me feel so miserable!" she complained, approaching him to make herself more audible, but involuntarily going within his reach. She wanted to make Jet feel guilty for the way he treated her.
---
#643 Posted: 02:53:21 17/04/2016
"I'm sorry but I've been really busy preparing for Shadows arrival." Jet said.
---
SC
#644 Posted: 03:00:34 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm not talking about that!" Sholeh expressed, meaning to talk about their past, but decided to forget it since most probably her antagonistic, murderous traits were going to be brought up again.
"Never mind! This is all so stupid! Nobody could kill that stupid Shadow because you all had to be so merciful. Man, if it was up to me, I would simply order all my enemies killed and not need to worry about them for the rest of my life." she said, showing that her merciless, murderous trait was still in there. I was quite a surprise the way she expressed herself of Shadow considering they were allies before.
---
#645 Posted: 03:42:20 17/04/2016
Jack woke up "dad please you're acting like your giving up." Guardian looked at Jack "Jack just tell the truth already." Jack sighed and said "ok well whirlpool sadly he's right. the damages are worse then we first thought. Whirlpool when you were sowing him up I saw that his heart recived a few cuts and one of his lungs was damaged. will power isn't a problem nor is the treatment. if he was relying on the treatment alone he would've died by now and if it weren't for the treatment he would have died in less then hours after arriving here. It's a merical he's lived for this long. it isn't your fault ether whirlpool, you've been doing great with dad's treatment and even I couldn't do better. I'm saying this not to be negative or to say dad's a lost case I'm saying this out of professional knowledge. if anyone is to blame here it's the monster that did this to him. the only thing we can do now is to keep doing what we're doing and hope for the best."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#646 Posted: 04:07:27 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: He was just thinking it. He never said that smilie

Whirlpool just stood there, looking at nothing, and pretending he wasn't listening. He spent his entire life curing cockatoos and other residents without ever losing anybody, and that really shattered his ego, and that was saying something, since he was too humble to have an ego so big. The only thing he was looking forward to was for Sybil's arrival, since he believed that if somebody could motivate the cobra to live, it was her.
---
#647 Posted: 04:19:04 17/04/2016
ooc: it's easy to assum that

"but." Jack continued "that doesn't mean jack **** to what I think! I think that dad your giving up to easily and you have to much to live for to die now! no one's dying on my watch!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#648 Posted: 04:24:19 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
As Sholeh was still talking to Jet, Sybil was finally in a very deep sleep, though having a few nightmares about both Ravage and Crocux. In her mind, she was blaming Jet for going all though this, especially since she had to show Crocux that the one who injured his father so severely was still alive. She somewhat knew those were all dreams, but she simply couldn't wake up. Her body was too exhausted.
---
#649 Posted: 10:19:58 17/04/2016
"We thought he would change his ways. But he never did. We all regret our past." Jet said.
---
SC
#650 Posted: 17:25:52 17/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah yeah, but you must have known that anyone who wishes supreme control will never change, and will never be satisfied." Sholeh explained, giving a little glimpse of her own little wisdom.
"Well, I hope he doesn't come my way! I'm not going to help that jerk ever again!" she then said furiously, showing that she has changed a bit. However, even though she has given up on killing Sybil and taking her home again, she did it more to avoid the suffering she always received when she tried rather than actual care, not to mention she didn't want to push the chances she has been given.
---
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me