Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Weres Vs Vamps: A New Start [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#551 Posted: 06:11:36 16/03/2014
Shard would've shrugged except for the weight on his shoulders. "The one I'm carrying." He simply responded. "My job was to help out with Tangath's capture. More specifically to take Nadia to Tangath and let her do all the talking....well with her fists that is. It was also to figure out what you two were doing. That was briefly given to me at the last moment." He explained.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#552 Posted: 06:22:59 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby sighed. "That sounds like my sister. She may not like asking for help, but she can put up with it when it suits her." She then looked down at the ground. "I guess she really didn't want to take any chances this time." She said quietly.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#553 Posted: 06:37:49 16/03/2014
Rayan began to near the camp, and Tangath drew a few weird looks. She just ran into the Healers cabin, laid Tangath on the floor, and ran out, yelling, "WASn't my fault this time!!"
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#554 Posted: 06:42:42 16/03/2014
Tangath woke up on the floor of the healer's cabin. "Where..." He said, drifting back into unconsciousness.
---
#hu
#555 Posted: 14:52:59 16/03/2014
Shard didn't say anymore. He wasn't inclined to say anymore. This event had already shaken him a little bit, especially since this kind of job involved personal matters. It really didn't sit right with him, but he had to keep this work at a level where he did not let anything personal get in the way. Then it hit him, Shard realized. ....No, I'm not that person anymore. The old Shard is dead. I won't allow myself to think like this.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#556 Posted: 21:32:08 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Matt and Lucy decided not to ask questions or concern themselves with whatever had taken place. Instead they simply saw a patient in need of healing, and they simply picked up Tangath and placed him on the table. While Matt examined the extent of the damage done, Lucy gathered the required tools. Then they went to work.

After a moment of silence, Abby glanced at Shard, and then turned her gaze back to the ground. For once, she wasn't sure if she should make with small talk, or just head back to camp in an awkward silence. She was sort of getting the impression that he didn't want to talk to anyone, and didn't even want to be involved in the whole situation. It seemed best to just drop the subject altogether. Still, not having a conversation with someone was rare for Abby.

"So, uh, did you just move into camp like us, or are you just here on business?" She asked quietly.
---
#557 Posted: 21:35:54 16/03/2014
Tangath woke up about 30 minutes later. "Where am I?" He asked, confused about where he was.
---
#hu
#558 Posted: 22:42:28 16/03/2014
"Just business." Shard said curtly. "Delivering and selling weapons." He added quietly as they entered through the camp. He went straight for the ladies cabin to finally be done with carrying Nadia around. His legs were quite sore and his side was still hurting from where he was cut. It was still oozing blood too.
---
#559 Posted: 22:49:40 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"The healer's cabin. Don't worry, we'll take good care of you." Matt replied.

Abby headed straight for the cabin as well, so she wouldn't have to keep carrying Roxanne. "Oh, that's interesting. My sister loves weapons." She said. She then noticed Shard's wound and that it was still bleeding. "If you like, I could fix that wound up for you. I mean, I am a healer, after all." She offered.
---
#560 Posted: 23:14:23 16/03/2014
Tangath nodded, a slight grin on his face. "I really need it."
---
#hu
#561 Posted: 23:57:06 16/03/2014
"She seems like someone who would." Shard said and then looked at his wound. "I can take care of it myself." He said. "It's not as bad as it looks." He sighed finally reaching the door and then shuffling to the side for Abby to go in first.
---
#562 Posted: 00:27:27 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby opened the door and headed on in. She went to Roxanne's bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Then she walked back to Shard. "You can just lay Nadia down on the sofa. She should wake up soon." She said. "Anyway, thanks for carrying her back to the cabin for me. Can I get you something while you're here? Drink? Food maybe? I could still help with your wound, if you want me to. I know it's not that serious, but it's my job to help, and I always heal Nadia and Roxy, even with minor wounds. It would be no trouble at all." She said.
---
#563 Posted: 00:32:40 17/03/2014
Tangath was all bandaged up, wanting to go outside, but Matt had told him to stay inside for awhile. "Well, this is boring." He said.
---
#hu
#564 Posted: 01:12:51 17/03/2014
Shard did as Abby said, and laid Nadia down inside the house. He frowned. Despite his nature, it would be very impolite to refuse a host. "Alright." He reluctantly agreed to let her help with the wound. Not that he couldn't do it himself, but he was supposed to be a quite well mannered wolf, so might as well.
---
#565 Posted: 02:36:28 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby smiled. "Alright. Just let me grab my first aid kit. I left it in my room." She said. Then she hurried off to get it. When Abby went into her bedroom, it had occurred to her that she hadn't even gotten a chance to unpack yet. She shrugged and decided to worry about that later. She got the first aid kit out of her backpack and headed out of the room. She walked over to Shard. "Okay, I got it." She said, and opened it up to get out the necessary supplies.

"Too bad. You can't walk anywhere on those ankles, so you're just stuck here until you heal." Lucy sighed. "What happened to you anyway?" She asked out of curiosity.
---
#566 Posted: 02:39:52 17/03/2014
Shard sighed and slipped off his shirt so she could inspect and bandage the wound, feeling a little more than slightly awkward. He shifted a little uncomfortably because usually he would bandage his own wounds. Only a few times has he ever needed an actual healer.
---
#567 Posted: 02:43:23 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby, however, wasn't the slightest bit awkward. She inspected Shard's wound, which really wasn't that bad. He could have easily taken care of it himself, but she felt like she should help. It was her job, after all. Plus, she just wanted to. Abby liked her job. It only took a moment for Abby to clean out the wound and bandage it up. She then smiled. "Okay. There you go."
---
#568 Posted: 03:05:42 17/03/2014
Shard sighed. "Alright. Well, I'll probably see you all for a few more days. Thanks for the help, and well, I'm sorry." He said with a slight nod and promptly put his shirt back on and left to go back to his house next door.
---
#569 Posted: 03:11:51 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby sighed after he had left. Shard was out the door before she could hardly say anything. She doubted she would have been able to somehow convince him to stay and keep her company, but it would have been nice to have someone to talk to. Oh well. Nadia would wake up soon, and Roxanne wouldn't be unconscious for much longer. She just hoped they wouldn't be too mad at her.
---
#570 Posted: 03:16:44 17/03/2014
Shard concealed the wound well putting on a new black shirt. He'd have to wash the bloody one later. For now, he'd settle in. The day was upon them, and soon weres would be going to sleep. Shard looked forward to sleeping. Tomorrow, his plan was to deliver the weapons to Amos and set up shop.
---
#571 Posted: 03:29:16 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Okay, time skip to next night.

It was evening, and the camp was already buzzing with life, as most weres were awake by now. Rayne was doing her usual general duties, and making sure the nightly chores were being taken care of. Amos, of course, hadn't been seen yet. It was likely he was still asleep in his cabin. Matt and Lucy were already up and ready to work in the healer's cabin, since they currently had a patient staying there that needed attention.

Abby may have joined them in the healer's cabin, if she wasn't currently preoccupied. Nadia and Roxanne had woke up by now, and weren't very happy with Abby for knocking them out. So they were having a serious conversation with her at the moment.

"Abby, what have we told you about using your knowledge of pressure points on us?" Nadia scolded. "You're only supposed to do that in an emergency! I am your sister, you don't just knock me out whenever you feel like it, you wait until its necessary!"

"Yeah, and what did I do exactly? You hardly ever knock me out like that! I mean, I understand Nadia to an extent, but me? Really? I'm not some crazy, temperamental weretiger that wants to kill everything!" Roxanne added.

"Guys, look, I'm sorry. But the situation was dire. Someone was being attacked, and I didn't want to see them die. You both know how I hate to see wars and death. I was just trying to prevent a situation from getting any worse. And you two wouldn't listen to me. You wouldn't stop trying to kill the guy, so I did what I thought I had to. Any other time, that would have been okay. You guys want to attack vamps, I don't make a peep. But when you go attacking weres, then I have to stop you." Abby explained.
---
#572 Posted: 04:00:28 17/03/2014
Shard woke up, a little sore. He hadn't had that much excitement like that in awhile. Still, he got up, washed up, and once again made sure that he his weapons ready to deliver to Amos.
---
#573 Posted: 04:20:05 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Although Amos hadn't left his cabin yet, he was very much awake. He was simply sitting in his kitchen, eating his breakfast, while reading a book. In fact, he didn't always sleep in late. He just didn't like to interact with people. So he often pretended to be asleep, just to avoid having to deal with anyone. If it wasn't serious, he just didn't care about it. After all, that was what Rayne was for, to deal with the stuff he couldn't care less about. Still, he had told her to keep an eye out for Shard. He did want to speak with him tonight.
---
#574 Posted: 04:27:42 17/03/2014
Shard packed up the delivery weapons and headed out of his little guest cabin, his wound was a little sore but much better. He walked briskly over to Amos's cabin.
---
#575 Posted: 04:34:14 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Rayne was standing outside her cabin, with her hands clasped behind her back, simply observing the camp at the moment. She saw Shard coming, but did nothing. She knew Amos wanted to see him.

Amos had just finished his breakfast, and simply leaned back to continue reading his book. He wondered when Shard would arrive.
---
#576 Posted: 04:53:57 17/03/2014
Shard looked around, seeing the were's go about their typical lives and wondered how the three ladies next door were doing. Huh, well, business first of course. He went up and knocked on Amos's door.
---
#577 Posted: 05:00:16 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Amos put down his book and went to open the door. He knew it had to be Shard, because Rayne would have stopped anyone else from approaching his cabin. He opened the door, and sure enough, there stood the werewolf. "Ah. You must be the were I sent for. Great. Come in."
---
#578 Posted: 05:10:57 17/03/2014
Shard was a little taken aback by the fact that he didn't even knock. Well, I guess he was expected. Shard sighed and shook it off, giving a nod of respect to Amos and ushering himself into his abode.
---
#579 Posted: 05:14:37 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"So, do you have the weapons I asked for?" Amos asked, getting straight to business. He wasn't concerned with making small talk. He wanted what he asked for.
---
#580 Posted: 05:36:53 17/03/2014
"I do." Shard said as he set down his big case of luggage and opened it up. Inside were an assortment of finely made swords, bows, shields, and arrows. "I also have spears, in which I still have in the guest cabin." He added. "I assume I will get my payment after I deliver the spears." Shard said, in a very business-like tone.
---
#581 Posted: 05:41:02 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ah, yes, of course." Amos replied. He then inspected the weapons. As he looked them over, he gave a small smile and slight nod. "Hmm, fine craftsmanship. Yes, these will do nicely. You can simply leave these here with me while you get the spears, and I will get your payment ready."
---
#582 Posted: 11:54:47 17/03/2014
Tangath had told Lucy the day before he wouldn't talk about it. Now it was nighttime and he was really wanting to go back to his cabin at least. "Can't you give me crutches or something?" He asked annoyed about how useless he was right now.
---
#hu
#583 Posted: 20:36:01 17/03/2014
Rayan woke up, looked in her closet, and put on her Navy Blue T-Shirt, Dark Purple Gymnastic Pabts, and Black Jacket. She then walked outside, and tested her bow on a nearby target she had set up.
---
#584 Posted: 23:49:06 17/03/2014
Shard nodded silently and within a few short minutes, came back with his shipment of 10 new spears, gleaming, well polished, and sharp.
---
#585 Posted: 00:05:32 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Amos smiled. "Ah, good. Very good. Those are some fine spears. As promised, here is your payment." He said. Amos then set a small suitcase down on the table that held the cost of all the weapons he had asked for.

"In order for you to make use of crutches, you have to be able to walk at least a little bit." Lucy sighed. "Your ankles still haven't healed, so even if I gave you crutches, you wouldn't get much use out of them. Don't worry, though, Matt headed out to the human city with a scout to get a wheelchair for you." She said.
---
#586 Posted: 00:07:30 18/03/2014
Tangath smiled. "At least I'll be able to move around. Do you know when he'll be back?" He asked Lucy, ready to move around again.
---
#hu
#587 Posted: 01:25:03 18/03/2014
Rayan then walked out. She decided to inquire with Rayne about something she had been planning for weeks. She went to the generals cabin, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.
---
#588 Posted: 02:13:51 18/03/2014
Shard smiled happily. A smile of satisfaction as he opened up the suitcase to make sure the money was all in there, snapped it shut. "Thank you!" He said, and then remembered something and opened the suitcase again and taking out a small portion, giving it to Amos. "Here's for the housing." He said. "I'm grateful for a place to say." He said and then snapped the case shut and picked it up to walk out.
---
#589 Posted: 02:22:57 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Should be soon." Lucy shrugged. Just at that moment, Matt walked into the cabin with the wheelchair.

"I got it!" He said with a grin. "Now you'll be able to move around again, Tangath. It's not every day a were gets a set of wheels, so enjoy it while it lasts." He said, and set the chair up beside him.

Rayne had been busy doing her job as a general, and had just got done helping someone. She was heading back to her cabin, when she noticed Rayan at the door. She approached her from behind. "Can I help you with something?" She asked.

Amos smiled and took the money. "You're welcome. Pleasure doing business with you."
---
#590 Posted: 02:26:05 18/03/2014
Tangath sighed. "Thank goodness!" He yelled, hopping in the chair and wheeling back towards his cabin.
---
#hu
#591 Posted: 02:40:44 18/03/2014
Rayan looked at Rayne. "I'm told my dad was close to becoming an assassin when he was killed. I'd like to know about the process." Rayan stated, trying to keep her voice level for the first sentence.

Argam looked at Tangath eagerly leaving. "Can I go now? Or?"
---
#592 Posted: 02:42:53 18/03/2014
Tangath arrived at his place and wheeled I to his room, hopping from the wheelchair onto his bed. "Well, this has been fun!" He said sarcastically.
---
#hu
#593 Posted: 03:08:39 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"I think you're well enough to leave. If you need anything, though, don't hesitate to ask." Matt said.

Rayne sighed. "That's sort of hard to explain. He may have been close, but he hadn't actually gone through the process yet. I don't know of any were that has in several years. The assassins are a secretive bunch, and becoming one is very difficult. I've heard rumors of the test to become one even being life-threatening. Basically, you pass, or you die. Those who pass never share their secrets of how, and those that don't aren't alive to tell the tale. So I'm afraid I can't properly answer your question. Perhaps it's best that you don't become an assassin, or if you must know, try asking an older were that may know something." She said. Rayne then sighed. "I wouldn't suggest asking him, as he may not want to be disturbed, but Amos has been around a long time. He may know something."
---
#594 Posted: 03:12:33 18/03/2014
"What about.... wait, no, he's dead. Or.... well..... isn't there that obe old lady that used to be a healer?" Rayan asked, hoping that the woman wasn't dead unbeknownst to her.

Argam sat up, and looked at Matt. "Do you suppose I could stay ger?" He asked.
---
#595 Posted: 03:19:38 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, I don't have a problem with it. But if you want to stay in the camp, you'll have to talk to our leader, Amos, about it. His cabin is the one up on the hill. You can't miss it. However, general Rayne may stop you from getting there, since Amos typically doesn't like to be disturbed." Matt replied.

"Unfortunately, she passed away just recently." Rayne sighed. "At least we still have Matt and Lucy, though, and there's that new arrival that just moved in." She said, relieved to have other healers in the camp.
---
#596 Posted: 03:22:58 18/03/2014
Tangath sighed. Assassins are so cool. he thought to himself. Ive always wanted to be one. And, if I were to be one, I'd get to be away from the camp a lot. It'd keep my mind off of Abby, and focused on other things. I need to go ask Rayne....wait....I'm in a wheelchair for now. I'll just wait until I'm able to walk again. he then fell asleep.
---
#hu
#597 Posted: 03:30:43 18/03/2014
"Hmm... you know there's four new arrivals? The three girls that arrived together and a werebear. He's in the healers cabin, and I'm hoping he would like to stay." Rayan explained.
---
#598 Posted: 03:35:25 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, really? I hadn't known about the werebear. However, how long he stays is not my decision. Amos will have to decide that for himself. He's currently in his cabin, but I think he wishes to be alone right now." Rayne said.
---
#599 Posted: 03:37:44 18/03/2014
((Tangath is useless right now! Dsmilie)
---
#hu
#600 Posted: 03:42:56 18/03/2014
Argam decided to just go for it. He headed straight for Amos's cabin, and, decided against knocking on the door. He instead left a note.

Hello, Amos
My name is Argam, I am a werebear, and a scout, and I would like to join your camp.

Argam.
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me