Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!))
First | Previous | Page 12 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24
The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!)) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#551 Posted: 18:25:18 09/03/2014
Mawile soon was being controlled by the chaos kin who had not left after turning into red dust after he was defeated as Mawile started walking as she then leaned again the wall that was the door way to the room that Scourge and Pyroe where in "Need any help in this take over?" She asked them as the red dust flew around her along with the slightly noticeable dark pulse above her head as the chaos kin was in full control of her
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#552 Posted: 18:26:47 09/03/2014
Scourge shrugs "I have no idea"
---

"One looked like an opposite color Sonic and I don't remember the other one too well...." Bakura claimed as he looked down

Yugi shook a bit as he tried to stay silent.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#553 Posted: 18:37:20 09/03/2014
Pyroe glanced at Mawile approvingly, noting the dark aura. "Sure thing, bucko." He leaned in close. "Or should I say… Chaos bucko?"

Marth nodded. "Sonic's main skill is his speed. I'm assuming that's the same for his doppelgänger. We need some speedy characters. I'll go."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#554 Posted: 18:41:12 09/03/2014
Scourge also nodded as he laughed slightly

"Hey, Chaos Kin, where did you get this one?" He asked
---

Yugi wanted the action, but he was too weak, so he sighed and took no part in the conversation.

Bakura stepped infront of Marth.

"I am coming with you," He demanded.
#555 Posted: 18:43:54 09/03/2014
Marth's eyes widened a tiny bit at the demand, but dipped his head. "Very well. Anyone else?"
Dark Pit finally managed to shove the light angel off him and stormed up to Marth and Bakura, his eyes red fire. Pit trailed behind, his blue eyes a little worried and panicked. But Dark Pit said nothing and headed off to the announcement room.
---
#556 Posted: 18:45:23 09/03/2014
Bakura then suddenly stopped.

"I would like you two to stop and Marth to come with me," He said as he looked at the two angels.
#557 Posted: 18:47:07 09/03/2014
Silver then walked up to Marth "I'm going to I've dealt with Scrouge before"

Mawile then laughed a bit " Good thing you know I'm the chaos kin I was planning on taking over one of the strongest smashers boddies after they defeated me and they didn't even come after me!" She laughed as the red dust then flew into her big jaw as it then shut the dust in making it hard to notice what went wrong with Mawile to the others
---
#558 Posted: 18:54:02 09/03/2014
Dark Pit whirled around to face Bakura, his eyes gleaming. "You can't tell me what to do, traitor. You're going to lead Marth into a trap, I can feel it."
Sweat went down Pit's face. "Pittoo, this is just a misunderstanding. Bakura's-"
Dark Pit walked up to Pit and grabbed him by his collar. "Don't call me that." He let go, dropping the angel to the floor, and walked away.

OoC: Dark Pit's absolutely furious. smilie
---
#559 Posted: 19:01:35 09/03/2014
Bakura leads marth with hom and avoids the angels fighting

"Come..." he says, his voie getting a tiny bit deeper.

-----

Scourge looked out a window and sighed

"Peewee should be back soon," he claimed
#560 Posted: 19:06:28 09/03/2014
Silver then followed Marth who followed bakura

Mawile then took out her mega stone as she then mega evolved. "I can do all the tricks Mawile can" she said as she snickered readying a Iron Head attack
---
#561 Posted: 19:07:10 09/03/2014
Marth walked alongside Bakura, but the tiniest seed of doubt was in his mind. But all the times Bakura had been bitter, he'd been with Dark Pit…right? He placed his hand over Falchion, just in case.

Pyroe smiled. "Excellent."
---
#562 Posted: 19:12:17 09/03/2014
Silver then thought about the possiblities that this may be a trap to so he then readied by falling behind them a bit so if they did get attacked he would be able to attack without being ambused
---
#563 Posted: 19:12:46 09/03/2014
Scourge saw the shadow of three figures as he chuckled "They are close," he claimed.
---
Bakura stopped and turned to Marth and Silver as a light formed in his hands and he glared at Marth's sword. He then looked up at Marth and smirked.

"So Marth, Silver, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" He asked as a sword fored in his hands and his hair spiked up again.
#564 Posted: 19:16:17 09/03/2014
Marth glanced at Bakura, then looked at the wall again. It took a second, but he realized that Bakura was going to try and attack him! He whipped around and unsheathed his sword, holding it by his side. "Bakura! Come to your senses. What are you doing?"
---
#565 Posted: 19:22:02 09/03/2014
"May I ask the same thing?" he asked as he chuckled and readied his sword as well.
#566 Posted: 19:27:18 09/03/2014
Ooc: Ninja'd
---
#567 Posted: 19:32:52 09/03/2014
Marth rushed over, trying to strike at Bakura. "You tried to fool all of us! Not only that, you took me away to pick us off one at a time! How dishonorable are you?"
---
#568 Posted: 19:38:00 09/03/2014
Bakura falls back from Silver's attack as he got up and blocked marth's attack with his sword. he the mumbled something in Egyptian as he growled.

"Who cares? You are all dying anyways!" He growls as he swings at Marth.
#569 Posted: 19:40:33 09/03/2014
Their swords clashed in midair. "You have no honor! Where is your sense of good?" He slid his sword away and moved to strike again. "I know you have a good side, Bakura. This isn't the real you."
---
#570 Posted: 19:43:03 09/03/2014
He grinned evily

"Well, the innocence is broken! I have no existent good in me!"He growls as his eyes glow bright red

OOC: It is time, Shadme! smilie
#571 Posted: 19:48:30 09/03/2014
OoC: *does a happy dance*

Marth struggled, noting the change in Bakura. He'd tried to see the good, he'd tried to give him another chance, but this was the end. He'd have to go all out now. Except…

"HIII-YAHH!" A black blur flew through the hallway at high speeds and struck the swords in the air. Dark Pit was back! Marth didn't know whether to be relieved or scared. This could end badly.
"You're finished, Bakura!" the angel growled.
---
#572 Posted: 19:51:24 09/03/2014
Silver just stood there not knowing what to do

Ooc: Urmmm I've been to busy playing my new game
---
#573 Posted: 19:54:14 09/03/2014
OoC: @chained skull Oh just wait. This is gonna be excellent! smilie You'll be able to fight in just a second.
---
#574 Posted: 19:55:13 09/03/2014
Suddenly, as he got hit, a yellow glow came from his ring as it surrounded him and it then formed next to him. As Bakura fell, the light formed a figure that looked like him. The figure looked around and panicked.

"Where am I? What happened?" it said in a warm, but nervous tone.
#575 Posted: 20:00:33 09/03/2014
Dark Pit and Marth separated from Bakura. Dark Pit immediately lunged forward to attack again, but Marth turned to the figure, an eyebrow raised. "We're in the middle of a fight. It's myself and Dark Pit over there versus you, I believe." He looked at Bakura, then back at the new guy. "I sincerely hope you aren't a distraction he made. If you are, it's working. If not, my sincerest apologizes. It's hard to trust anyone nowadays."

OoC: Oh gawd Marth is too polite. smilie
---
#576 Posted: 20:03:43 09/03/2014
ooc: smilie

Ryou shook his head

"No, I have no idea what this is!" he said. "Why am I separated from Bakura?"

Bakura then got up slowly and laughed, clenchig his sword in his hands as he glared at Ryou and laughed. He charged at him as Ryou flinched and steped back.
#577 Posted: 20:09:24 09/03/2014
Marth stepped in front of Ryou and calmly blocked the blow from Bakura. "You should know better that to attack others that are undefended. Oh wait, you have no sense of honor."
Dark Pit raised an eyebrow. "Did Marth just use sarcasm?" He shook his head and looked up, charging towards Bakura again. "Give it up. It's you against the three of us and your doppelgänger. You don't stand a chance."
All of a sudden, the door broke down in the announcement room. "Pyroe senses a battle! Pyroe wasn't invited, so Pyroe will make himself available!" He shot a fire blast at Dark Pit, who was forced to duck. "You've gotta be kidding me!"
---
#578 Posted: 20:14:20 09/03/2014
Bakura stops and his eyes narrow

"What do you know about honor!? Were you betrayed by your leader? Did he kill your parent for their pleasure?" He yelled as he slashed marth in the chest. He then looked at Pyroe and chuckled.

"Kill them," He demanded as he ran off

Ryou's eyes turned blue as he started to cry.

"Why now?" He whined as he covered his face.
#579 Posted: 20:15:15 09/03/2014
Mawile then leaped onto Pyroe's head soon jumped quickly off of him and did a front flip "Take this dummies!" She said she hit dark pit with one huge jaw and Marth with the other one as you could barely notice her eyes where different and there was a dark pulse in the room
---
#580 Posted: 20:30:53 09/03/2014
Ryou looked at mawile and gasped as he got up.

"Hey, don't you hurt my friends!" he said as he shivered more and more.

----

Yugi looks at Lemmy and makes a nise.

"I have a feeling something went wrong..." he says to him.
#581 Posted: 21:05:40 09/03/2014
OoC: Aww, Ryou's so…innocent… :0

"Aargh!" Dark Pit took the hit and fell onto one knee. "What is your problem? Do you need glasses or something? Our enemies are over there!" He pointed to Pyroe.

Marth glanced from Pyroe to Mawile to Dark Pit. He needed to protect Ryou- Silver and Dark Pit were fighting. They needed more backup.
"Dark Pit!" he called. "I'll be right back! Hold them off." Dark Pit growled in reply, but was excited the fight was made more difficult.

"C'mon, Ryou." He ushered the boy back to the arena, to Yugi and Lemmy. "Pit! We need your help." Not wasting any time, he rushed back to the fight, leaping up and spinning in a circle, slicing at Pyroe.
---
#582 Posted: 21:11:09 09/03/2014
He looks at Marth.

"Will you teach me how to fight...? I wanna help..." He mumbles as he walks with Marth

OOC: I know, right!
#583 Posted: 21:19:24 09/03/2014
Mawile then back flipped using her head to block damage as she then landed on Pyroe's head again and jumped back off as she then used Play Rough on dark pit as she started hitting him rapidly
---
#584 Posted: 20:00:18 10/03/2014
"Urgh!" Dark Pit flinched as he was struck. There's no way Mawile would join their side willingly. Bakura's the only traitor here. So there must be something controlling her, or something.

Pit rushed up and slashed Mawile off Pyroe's head. In response, Pyroe grabbed Pit, burning him through his chiton. "Whatcha doing, little angel? How about you taste some PYROE POWER!" He threw the unsuspecting angel against a wall.

Marth glanced at Ryou, then back at Pyroe, wanting to help Pit. "Ahh, any help would be fine, but I'm afraid of endangering you. Do you have any skills with weaponry or magic?"
---
#585 Posted: 20:04:10 10/03/2014
Ryou looked at Marth

"I can do one thing...." he started "but I cant control it well. I have to get really upset...."
#586 Posted: 20:15:18 10/03/2014
Marth scratched his head. "That sounds extremely risky. I don't wish to endanger you. But do tell me, what is this power?"

Pit jumped up again. "Still kicking." He shot a few arrows at Pyroe.

OoC: Pit's line is a reference to a line in Kid Icarus: Uprising after he gets knocked down from an attack. :3
---
#587 Posted: 20:27:22 10/03/2014
Ooc : smilie

Ryou shrugged

"It can differ..." he said "I really have no clue "
#588 Posted: 20:35:07 10/03/2014
Marth sighed, rubbing his face with his hands. "You're going to decide if you want to take this risk, Ryou. If you're stable later, then I promise I will teach you how to fight formally. But now, Pit needs me." Pulling out Falchion, he rushed towards Pyroe, charged up his sword, and released for a Smash attack.
---
#589 Posted: 20:37:28 10/03/2014
Mawile then blocked the arrows shot at Pyroe as she then hit Silver with an Iron head as he then was sent flying as he then fainted as mawile then started spinning as she got closer to Marth
---
#590 Posted: 20:40:24 10/03/2014
Ryou nods

"But I have to be in danger...." he mumbled

Ooc: Who got dibs on pissing human Fluttershy off?
#591 Posted: 22:42:46 10/03/2014
OoC: Getting in Dark Pit's way would result in a very moody angel. Then that would make him rude to Ryou. Go for it! XP

Marth used the move Counter. As he was struck, he flashed, then appeared behind Mawile and did double the damage. It was a tricky move to use, but the swordsman smirked as it was executed perfectly.

Pit and Dark Pit leapt at Pyroe from opposite directions and attacked with their blades. Pyroe then glowed orange and caused a fiery burst, sending the angel twins flying.
---
#592 Posted: 22:45:19 10/03/2014
Ooc: it has to be from injury but that might be a start. And Omg you got me to love Mew because of the bus rp smilie

Ryou ran at Pyroxene and tried to punch him, but missed, making him hit Dark Pit instead.
#593 Posted: 00:13:02 11/03/2014
OoC: Mew's my favorite Pokemon. ^.^ So cute!

"Hey, watch it!" Dark Pit snapped without looking. He turned and in his rage, saw Bakura standing there. "Traitor!" he growled, and began attacking.

Pit got up from the burst and rubbed his head. Glancing towards his doppelgänger, he noticed him with swords out and fighting Ryou. "Pittoo, wait!" he called, scrambling up. "That's not Bakura!"

Pyroe and Marth were engaged in combat, exchanging blows. The fire deity grinned as he head the fight behind him. Perfect.
---
#594 Posted: 00:17:10 11/03/2014
Ryou tumbled a bit and screamed out in pain as he lay there and look at the sky. His wounds started healing magically as his eyes slowly became white and he started to breathe heavily.

Ooc: I know! :3
#595 Posted: 00:18:37 11/03/2014
Mawile then stoped with the spinning as she then jumped and tried to hit dark pit and Bakura "now this is what I call a twofer!" She said as her fang tore a bit of bakuras shirt as she missed just bupy a bit as she did hit dark pit in the head

Ooc: the chaos kin isn't good with contorling mawile yet Kappa
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#596 Posted: 01:22:00 11/03/2014
In the hills above the stadium a blue blur ran at the speed of sound closer and closer to it. Once Sonic arrived at the stadium he saw his archenemy Shadow! "Took you long enough, slowpoke" muttered Shadow in disgust. "Sorry I didn't get the letter so early, mail was slow this week!" Said Sonic.

OOC: Sorry I was away for a while, personal business
---
henlo
#597 Posted: 19:52:11 11/03/2014
OoC: That's alright! Glad to have you here now! :3

Dark Pit turned away from Ryou and slashed at Mawile with his blades. "You're also a traitor! Don't think I've forgotten about YOU yet!"

Pit anxiously ran over to Ryou. He gasped as the wounds closed themselves. "R-Ryou…what's going on? Are you okay?"

Marth countered a blow from Pyroe and slashed from behind, finally knocking him to the ground. Pyroe growled and whipped around again, but Marth danced to the side, stabbing the fire deity.
---
#598 Posted: 20:18:53 11/03/2014
Mawile then giggled a bit "I'm no traitor I've always had bad intentions ever since I was created!" As this was true for the choas kin but not for Mawile as she then slammed her head into Dark pit
---
#599 Posted: 20:41:46 11/03/2014
Dark Pit caught the jaw as it came towards him and he smirked. "Well then I guess I'll have to treat you the way I treat my enemies!" He then proceeded to throw her into Pyroe, knocking the two into the wall. Pyroe's made of fire, and she's a Steel-type, Dark Pit thought. That should take out a chunk of her health, if not faint her completely.
---
#600 Posted: 20:47:21 11/03/2014
Ryou gets up as his one eye turned blue and the other blood red as two forms of magic surrounded him. While it engulfed him, he earned one angel wing and a demon wing. The light faded away as he blinked.

"Well...this one is a first!" He laughs
First | Previous | Page 12 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me