Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#551 Posted: 02:14:35 12/09/2013
Icestorm felt a little faint and sat down. "I need to sit down."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:39:32 12/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#552 Posted: 03:21:26 12/09/2013
ooc: Besides, the Night Fury was definitely NOT a 6 year old hatchling who should've died given put in that situation.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#553 Posted: 05:17:29 12/09/2013
After thinking for few seconds Red made him and Aretis to stop (It was pretty hard for Aretis to make a Dragon as big as Red to move, so it was very easy to make them both stop to Red) "What is the matter with you, did you got so freaked out because of that or has something else happened too? That guy was just some freak not even knowing what he was talking about.... So if there is something else i should know, it is pretty much the time to tell me about that" Red said with pretty angry voice, but then he did calm down and started to smile " Well i guess you was just trying to help me, that is pretty rare you know? So thx about that. But i would really want to know if there is something else then what happened just now."
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#554 Posted: 14:02:24 12/09/2013
Aretis growled and then let go, whirling around on Red. "Do you wish to die? Scarlet Hielfire knows we're the only ones who know about her true identity. She'll do everything she can to stop us from telling. And who knows? Maybe there's even more...." Aretis's eyes widened. What if he's...... He let go of Rodu and backed away slowly. "......I can't trust you." Aretis tapped into his elemental powers again, causing a blinding flash to sprout from his body. After that, he quickly shot down the hallway. He didn't care where he was going. He needed to get away! I can't trust anyone....
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#555 Posted: 17:50:44 12/09/2013
After some rest I climb down from my place and start to wander again looking for something that shows me where to go. Scarlet had lost her best chance of getting someone to think as she does. Being so young and innocent it would be easy to transform me into her first student of darkness. The others would be much harder and require much more of her time and power. Finally I come to a door which I slowly step into. I see a beautiful light purple dragon but no one else. I cautiously approach her and gently tap her on the leg.

"Um, hello are you a teacher," I ask shyly gazing up at her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:49 13/09/2013 by Wyrstel
#556 Posted: 22:36:48 12/09/2013
ooc: @Wystrel: 1. When and where did he learn to transform? That's not even on his character sheet! 2. Why are you making stuff up about Cy09's character Scarlet Hielfire? 3. How would he even KNOW anything on Scarlet Hielfire?
---
#557 Posted: 22:45:36 12/09/2013
Ooc: He didn't transform he was saying his character was easy to make evil. Just quit complaining about what his character is doing and deal with it.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:45 12/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#558 Posted: 22:53:42 12/09/2013
Theo still waiting for class to start. So far, Mr. Nightdoom hadn't taught anything yet.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#559 Posted: 02:13:53 13/09/2013
Rodu made his way into the History classroom, still quite unhappy. He didn't say anything about being late, only made his way to an empty seat and sat down, his mind still on Mr. Snakeeyes and how he was suddenly gone.

-------------

Lily saw Rodu come into the classroom and frowned. She didn't much care for him. Wonder what he was doing now? She wondered to herself. What poor student was he harassing this time?
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#560 Posted: 02:33:26 13/09/2013
After a few minutes Icestorm's woozyniss went away. When he looked up he saw Rodu come in. Icestorm then used his Aura Sense to see if Rodu's aura was a good aura. When he did he saw that Rodu's aura was a lost and confused aura. "Must be the school bully by the way his aura is." Icestorm thought to himself.
---
SC
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#561 Posted: 02:45:37 13/09/2013
Starz cautiously peered into the history classroom, still nervous about being new and all.
#562 Posted: 03:05:00 13/09/2013
Lily saw the yellow dragon peek through the open doorway, looking rather nervous. She recognized her as the dragon she'd seen earlier in the English classroom, and smiled, glad that their paths had crossed again. She lifted a paw to wave. "Hi there," she said. "It's alright, come on in! There's a seat here." She motioned toward the seat next to her, hoping that the new dragon would feel welcome.

----------------

Rodu rolled his eyes as he heard Lily's annoying voice, welcoming the late arrival. She was always such a goody goody. It sickened him. He hadn't realized she was in this class, as he hadn't been paying attention when he'd come in, but now, he realized the truth, and it irritated him. Thinking of her, however, brought his mind from it's deep reverie.
---
#563 Posted: 03:08:59 13/09/2013
Starz blinked and looked at Lily. She slowly stepped into the classroom and walked over to Lily. "Thanks." She gave Lily a shy smile and sat in the seat next to her.
#564 Posted: 03:18:02 13/09/2013
"Sure, no problem," Lily said, smiling again. "I'm Lily."
---
#565 Posted: 03:55:10 13/09/2013
"I'm Starz," Starz replied, looking at Lily. "It's nice to meet you."
#566 Posted: 04:40:41 13/09/2013
ooc: I'm sorry. Yes, I misread it. I apologize that I did. But, Spyroconvexity, stay out of it. I am the co-GM of this RP, so don't tell me what I can or can't do. If I see anyone breaking the rules, it won't be tolerated. And I will kick you out if you act up. I've roleplayed with you before and had quite the experience. Watch yourself.
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#567 Posted: 05:54:36 13/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Come in, come in. Welcome to class." Mr. Leafstorm said as Starz came in and sat down. "Now if everyone is settled in, perhaps we can actually get started with something. Based on what I've heard, a lot of, er, exciting things have been going on around school. And to think it's only the first day, too. So perhaps we can now relax and not fret over any issues, and actually focus on history. First off, does everyone have a history textbook? It's very important that you have one and don't lose it. Bring it to class with you every day, 'cause you'll be needing it. So does anyone not have a textbook? Speak now or forever hold your peace." He spoke.

Mr. Nightdoom sighed as he glanced towards the far wall. As usual, he could hear Branch's ramblings from his classroom. Did that earth dragon ever stop lecturing his students? You'd think he run out of breath and get a dry throat at some point. It seemed as though he could drone on forever. At least he didn't talk loud enough for every word to be understood through the wall. He just talked loud enough to be a nuisance to a quiet classroom. Still, Mr. Leafstorm's dedication and work ethic had to be admired. He always had a tendency to go right into teaching, never missing a beat, even on the first day. Coal never felt like doing anything on the first day. Teachers weren't required to. Even the mothers mostly relaxed with their lessons on the first day, which was why Coal always opted to read. His students should have been doing the same thing, as far as he was concerned, but they were probably bored to death in his class.

ooc: Oh, D-o, I think you overlooked one of my last posts on the previous page. Scarlet walked into her office, so your character should be talking with her now.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:33 13/09/2013 by Cynder09
#568 Posted: 06:00:25 13/09/2013
Ooc: I was just defending him sense you seemed a little harsh on him. Just saying. Anyway you should check out some of my RPs sometime in the future. I think you might like some of them.

"I don't have a textbook." Icestorm said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:28:46 13/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#569 Posted: 06:16:30 13/09/2013
"I don't have a history textbook," Starz piped up.
#570 Posted: 06:36:41 13/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Leafstorm immediately grabbed two textbooks and walked over to the students.
"Here's one for you," He said, handing Icestorm one. "And here's one for you." He added, handing Starz the other book. Then he looked around the room. "Does anyone else need a book?" He asked the class.
---
#571 Posted: 07:11:50 13/09/2013
"Thanks..." Starz murmured, pulling the textbook closer towards her. She opened it and flicked through a few pages.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#572 Posted: 11:37:07 13/09/2013
Infinity then growled "When are we even going to start?!" He asked the gym teacher.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#573 Posted: 14:54:00 13/09/2013
"Nice to meet you, too," Lily said to Starz, then turned her attention to Mr. Leafstorm. "I need one, Mr. Leafstorm," she said, raising a paw.

-------------------

Rodu knew he needed a textbook, but he didn't care. He watched Lily raising her paw and knew he didn't want to be anything like the goody good that sat before him.
---
#574 Posted: 15:48:51 13/09/2013
"Thank you Mr. Leafstorm." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#575 Posted: 21:04:45 13/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Just one moment," Mr. Leafstorm said, getting another textbook. He then walked over to Lily and handed it to her. "Here you go, Lily. And remember, I will keep my promise to teach better lessons in addition to what the curriculum requires." He said.

Fyra Lavapool glanced at Infinity and then looked around the room. Most of her students were already playing dodgeball. They had started. Granted, the game was a little unorthodox and not set up as a full game for the whole class, but they were playing nonetheless.
"Class has started, young dragon. It's only the first day. Just take it easy and enjoy a fun game of dodgeball." She said. Then she picked up a ball with her tail and threw it towards a student.
---
#576 Posted: 22:33:31 13/09/2013
The blue dragon cleared his throat. "Ehrm, Scarlet Heilfire. I am a representative of the group known as Blackest Day. I am here to discuss an important matter with you, concerning a particular dragon in your.....school." He said with a full, calm and respectable voice. His eyes glinted with a hidden malice and to further prove his point he reached into a little pouch he was carrying and pulled out a small metallic object much like a badge. On it was a black circle with jagged lines running out of it. To the bottom of the black circle was another one that was much smaller and touched the bottom edge of the larger circle. It was silver. The insignia of the Blackest Day.

Aretis grunted being smacked in the face with a dodgeball. His face stung and he winced at the aftermath. Aretis flicked his tail in annoyance and moved over to the side to sit out of the rest of the day's activities.
---
#577 Posted: 23:36:55 13/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet was quiet for a moment as she looked at the insignia. Then she shapeshifted, revealing her true form.
"So you're from Blackest Day?" She asked. Then she sighed. This day just keeps getting better, she thought to herself. "Whatever it is you want, make your case quickly, I have a lot of work to do around here." She said, slightly annoyed. It was only the first day of her rein at the school, and it was already not going very well. it would take some time to fully corrupt the school, and things just kept getting in the way today.
---
#578 Posted: 23:40:44 13/09/2013
Starz watched Mr. Leafstorm hand out another textbook to Lily. She then turned back to her own textbook and stared at it for a moment before looking around the classroom.
#579 Posted: 00:42:46 14/09/2013
"We want nothing more than two small dragons who recently joined this school—and whatever these dragon are to be carrying." He reached for his little pouch and pulled out a small crystal and crushed it in his hand. Instantly an image appeared above it like a hologram. It depicted a picture of a dragon crouching with quite a feral face. His eyes were angry with hate and his pose was that of a cornered wolf. Around his neck was a necklace with a glowing bauble hanging down. Behind this dragon was a smaller one, a female. She looked defiantly back at the viewer, like a guardian about to draw her sword. "Aretis and Kiari Corona." The blue dragon growled, rolling the name out with quite disgust.
---
#580 Posted: 00:54:17 14/09/2013
Icestorm looked through his textbook and saw a bit about his special ability.He keept reading and it said that the Aura Sense is an extremely rare ability that some dark dragons had and it could be used to one trained enough to his advantage to see oncoming danger before it happens and kill the other. "Intresting....... so my Aura Sense can do that? But killing? why killing?" Icestorm thought to himself. He keept reading and read that it could make ones elements more powerful if one is trained enough and used to create a iron rule over ones enemys. "Very intresting. But I don't understand why is this talking about killing and ruling over others?" He said to himself. He looked at the cover of the book and saw it said The History of the Dark Dragons.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:54 14/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#581 Posted: 01:29:23 14/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: I doubt that the history textbook has any information at all about the Aura Sense. Since the curriculum change, the history books study evil extensively and talk about them in a glorified light, making evil look appealing. Unless there were evil dragons in the past with Aura Sense, it probably won't be mentioned. It likely wouldn't focus on it that much even if evil dragons had that ability, it would be mentioned enough to make them look more powerful, with no flaws or weaknesses being mentioned. Besides, Mr. Leafstorm doesn't know anything about it, and he's the history teacher. He would know if Aura Sense was mentioned in the textbook. Although if you really want to, you make be able to find something about Aura Sense in the school's library, which is located at the front of the school, next to the office.

Scarlet seemed very curious and intrigued as she looked at the image shown. Then as she heard the names, her eyes widened. Aretis Corona. It was that same dragon she had run into before. He had watched her kill Toxic Snakeeyes, and he was there when that other pest was bothering her. He surely knows her secret by now. He is a threat that must be dealt with. But still, this image is promising. She could only imagine what it would be like to corrupt him and have Aretis under her control. And the fact that the Blackest Day group wanted him? Oh, well, that would make corrupting him for her personal use all the more satisfying. She also still had a score to settle with the little pest. She couldn't risk him revealing her true identity. That would spoil everything.
"So you came all this way for just two little students?" She asked calmly, as if that were nothing. "Now what would Blackest Day want with those two? What's so special about them? And what's in it for me if I give them up? Surely you don't expect me to just hand them over to you so easily, do you?"
---
#582 Posted: 02:36:28 14/09/2013
ooc: I fixed it better to fit with history class.
---
SC
#583 Posted: 03:46:30 14/09/2013
"Mrs. Violet RainbowWind," I say as a walk in front of the female dragon and nuzzle her with my head.
#584 Posted: 04:10:21 14/09/2013
ooc: you do know she's a teacher right?
---
SC
#585 Posted: 04:14:04 14/09/2013
OOC: Yes, I do. I am a baby dragon so this is how I would act.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:01 14/09/2013 by Wyrstel
#586 Posted: 04:37:34 14/09/2013
"Thank you," Lily replied to Mr. Leafstorm.

---------------

Rodu heard the teacher's comment to Lily and grew suddenly interested. The teacher had made a promise to her? To teach additional lessons. She was getting them more work?! Now he was just getting angry.
---
#587 Posted: 05:18:52 14/09/2013
Quote: Wyrstel
OOC: Yes, I do. I am a baby dragon so this is how I would act.

Ooc: I just realized that. I thought about it more and knew. Sorry.

Icestorm's Aura sense sensed Rodu was getting mad. "Hey calm down. It's probably just help with homework and stuff." Icestorm said to Rodu.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:22:05 14/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#588 Posted: 05:35:36 14/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Of course. Feel free to let me know if you have any other concerns." Mr. Leafstorm said to Lily.

Violet had been focused on a drawing she was sketching and hadn't noticed anyone come into her classroom. She had a free period for now and wasn't expecting any students right now. She looked down when she felt something nudge her.
"Hmm? Oh! Why hello there." She said, a little surprised to see a baby dragon at her feet. "And who might you be?" She asked softly.
---
#589 Posted: 08:02:53 14/09/2013
"My name is Jalian and I'm an orphan," I say solemnly.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#590 Posted: 14:58:32 14/09/2013
"Gosh there has to be something wrong with that guys head" Red thought (meaning Aretis) "Well that blackpunk said that the principal is the only one who can help, .... i do not think so but i could let her know anyway, i do not have anything better to do " Red thought and Walked to Scarlets office and knocked on the door.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#591 Posted: 03:26:17 15/09/2013
"Sure," Lily said to Mr. Leafstorm.

--------------------

Rodu let out a low growl as the red dragon told him to calm down. He really didn't like being told what to do, and he was already angry as it was. He glared at the dragon, not saying anything.
---
#592 Posted: 04:10:15 15/09/2013
"What is in it for you, Miss Scarlet, is that we won't interfere with your plans. We can and we will take those two by force and bag the rest of the school while we're at it. Blackest Day wants those two merely because they escaped the Slaughter of the Ruux. And they escaped with the sole reason we killed that clan in the first place." He looked angrily at Scarlet. "I shouldn't be telling you this, but it is the Luosambiat we are actually after. After that, Aretis and Kiari Corona can die and the Slaughter of the Ruux will be complete." And with that said, the blue dragon's rage turned into a calm expression at Scarlet. "I also hear you are in need of a new....magic teacher. I could fill in that gap and perhaps help you with you're goal." He also offered Scarlet.

Aretis blinked, his mind wrestling with what to do as he ran down the hallway into the other section where the Art and Drama classes were to be. Do I leave or do I stay? The teachers don't suspect a thing, but any one of them could just be playing and really be working under Scarlet Hielfire. I have to keep Kiari safe! But I don't want anyone to die, much less become enslaved to darkness and repeat that....horrible tragedy......
---
#593 Posted: 05:34:15 15/09/2013
ooc: Could the bell for the next class ring already or not just yet?
---
SC
#594 Posted: 06:57:09 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"An orphan? Oh, you poor thing..." Violet said, sadly. "Well, then how did you end up here at the school?"

"Hmm, well, that's certainly an interesting little tale. I don't know how two little dragons escaped from you guys, but it sounds like you have yourself a little problem. Well, I have issues of my own to deal with. A new magic teacher is one of those little issues. The old one was sort of... Let go." Scarlet chuckled a bit there. "Such a shame, too, a magic teacher is of utmost importance for my plan. Only with the teachings of dark magic within the school can I fully corrupt the students and teachers. Without that, the other changes in curriculum will seem only minor compared to what I have planed. Which is why I need a magic teacher to follow my rules. Since the old one proved he was going to be a problem, I had to dispose of him." She explained. "But why would you want to help me? All you really need are those two students and some little old trinket. I wouldn't expect you to care about my plans. And I could just as easily find another magic teacher and corrupt them first, if necessary."

ooc: Uh, sure, why not?

The bell then rang and class was over. There would be an eight minute break before the next class starts.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#595 Posted: 06:58:07 15/09/2013
OOC: may i use my charter now or?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#596 Posted: 16:21:01 15/09/2013
Icestorm heard the bell ring and left the class to head to magic class. "I don't like this at all. There is something going on at this school......something evil." Icestorm thought to himself. "And why is my Aura Sense telling me that it's detecting and evil aura from Mrs. Soulwing?" Icestorm was confused and then his Aura Sense detected two evil auras coming from Mrs. Soulwing's office. There was so much evil aura that Icestorm's Aura Sense was overwhelmed him and he fainted in the hallway just outside the office.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:20 15/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#597 Posted: 17:36:45 15/09/2013
"Well that's just it I don't know. I sleeping high in a tree inside a hole in it, when I was suddenly transported here. Then something seemed to pull me toward the principal's office, where I met the principal and a mean, nasty blue male dragon. He tried to kill me, I say shaking with fear. Luckily she arrived and I left the room before he could hurt me. Then I wandered around until I came here," I say nuzzling her with my head.
#598 Posted: 19:49:03 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Eevee, what do you mean? You were never like banned or anything from using your character. The bell to end class has rung. Just go to your next class.

"Well, that's peculiar..." Violet muttered to herself when he mentioned how he got to the school. It didn't make much sense to her. "Wait, you met a mean dragon in the office? But I don't know of any dark blue dragons within the school. And you say he tried to kill you? Oh, you poor thing... You've been through too much as it is." She said. Then Mrs. Rainbow Wind had an idea. "Tell you what, why don't you stay here with me? No one can bother you here. You can even help yourself to the art supplies. Feel free to draw or color something to make yourself feel better."
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#599 Posted: 19:50:18 15/09/2013
OOC: okay

Maria heard the bell and went to her next class, gym.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#600 Posted: 20:52:11 15/09/2013
Infinity growled, not being able to do much in gym. He then stormed of angry as his scales glowed crimson red and his horns started to change to a redial shade of red. He stopped at his locker to see what he had next for class since he burned his other schedule. He had art class next. He then walked of to art class he then stormed into the class and sat down in a empty chair.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
First | Previous | Page 12 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me