Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
To Beat a Horror (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#551 Posted: 06:33:37 08/04/2013
OOC: I know that feel.
---
self professed austGAYlian
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#552 Posted: 06:37:02 08/04/2013
Ooc: can't we choose a decent time to make these posts instead of right before bed, like 5 pm or something? Is that so much to ask? (Of course I'm complaining while I should be sleeping)
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#553 Posted: 06:45:17 08/04/2013
OOC: Probably because timezones, it's 6pm here.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#554 Posted: 06:50:25 08/04/2013
OOC: I remember being on here till like 6am, switching between RPs, off topics, and spyrochat... Good times, good times. Had a bowl of corn one night too.

"Knowing him he probably did," Clayton pulled the sword back away from harming distance from Loony. Pushing the child forward and closing the door, "With way things are going, might as well believe you are from some girl's imagination." he wiped what blood was on the blade away with a rag that was laying on the booth, "He is not in the mood for seeing somepony right now, in fact I think he is sleeping,"

"I'm not," Colton was seated on the stairs looking at the wall in front of him.

"Wellthere he is," Clayton added putting the sword down on his right hoof. He left it out because you couldn't trust anypony right now, especially the smaller or younger ones, "What else do you need?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#555 Posted: 06:53:30 08/04/2013
"Where's Hellena?" Loony asked Colton rather flatly, as he rubbed his neck with his left hoof.
---
#556 Posted: 06:59:07 08/04/2013
Ooc: it is 2am here AND I CAN NOT SLEEP! You have no idea the frustration.
---
#557 Posted: 07:01:13 08/04/2013
OOC: Try 4am.
---
#558 Posted: 07:25:59 08/04/2013
OOC: pulled an all nighter(school night)...

Colton looked over to the unicorn with droopy eyes, "She's..." his eyes widened, "Loony?" he stood up from the stairs to walk over, "Closest to her description..." he shook his head regaining his more depressed expression, "Last I saw her she was with the Slenderpony back where you left us." he sat down where he was standing, "Should we clean and bandage the cut?" he slowly raised his hoof toward Loony.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#559 Posted: 09:56:04 08/04/2013
"She-she's-?" Loony stuttered, glancing back behind himself. "...Hmm, well, uh oh. I think she might be able to handle it, I can't even go near things like Slendermane, or the Brother... So closely connected to magic, and all..."

OOC: Side note: Loony's italics are the parts of his speech that are nearly inaudible.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:51:05 08/04/2013 by ReshiramForever
#560 Posted: 02:44:54 09/04/2013
Sicolus walked through the home. He didn't know what steel was doing, he was in a different room. He stopped at a mirror and stared in. *Tick Tock,Tick Tock* a sound pierced through his skull 'how long do you have?' *Tick Tock* 'before they return you to the factory' *Tick Tock* 'where you will rot away the rest of your days' the voice fluxuated from sounding like sada to slendermane and back. *Tick Tock* 'with the monster gone you will lose your freedom' *Tick Tock* 'you can prevent this' *Tick Tock* 'leave the monster be and he can destroy the factory' *Tick Tock*. 'No' thought sicolus back weakly. *Tick Tock* his lungs felt like they where burning every breath he felt like he was decaying *Tick Tock* 'you do not fear death?' *Tick Tock* 'you fear all your lost time'. "NO" shout sicolus as he slammed his hoof into the mirror breaking it. Pieces fell and a few cut his fore-hoof . The clock had stopped. 'What was that?' He thought to himself 'im not sure if it was slendermane or sada trying to break me down. One thing is for sure slendermane runs off fear. When I lost my sanity I also lost my fear, how then is he able to get to me? He is gettting stronger. We all have inner demons and inner fears, even me deep down. If he attacked the ponies here like that I can see why they would lose it'. A drop of blood hit the floor 'we will have to conquer ourselves before we can conquer slendermane. He was able to reach deep into my subconscious and pull out a fear I didn't even know I had. I traded mysanity so I would never be a victim and he found a weakspot, I WILL become his nightmare'. He walked over to closet and ripped some clothing using it to wrap his fore-hoof, he then wrapped some shards of glass half way to make a makeshift knife. He grabbed a vest and put it on, it sagged on him a little but the only way he would get something in his size is if it where mare's clothing and he is not doing that. He put several make shift knives into his pockets and walked into the same room as steel "let's go we are wasting time"
---
#561 Posted: 03:16:20 09/04/2013
OOC: sounds like a lot of work... It would be for my phone.

Colton looked at the floor for a second, "So... Are you real now, or have you always been?" he looked up at Loony a few times, "You didn't even answer my last question..." he added quietly.

Clayton sat with a face of disapproval toward Loony, not knowing who he was made him very suspicious of him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:26 09/04/2013 by SpyroD
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#562 Posted: 03:46:31 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Steel furrowed his brow in concern at Sicolus' outburst, but said nothing. He merely nodded and ushered the unicorn forward.

Slendermane's ears perked. It was once again the ghostly white monster. "Excuse me, miss Hellena. I hear an opportunity knocking." It vanished without another word.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#563 Posted: 03:55:51 09/04/2013
Raptor stood without answer for a second, "I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to talk." she continued, "I would advise you to find a safe location to hide. Someponies are going to confront the Slender, and would rather not harm the you fillies." she waited again.
---
#564 Posted: 04:11:14 09/04/2013
OOC: It's easier on computer, but it's quite hard on phone (Which I was on most of yesterday).

"I don't know. It has been mentioned, but it's hard to be torn away from a world without pain." Loony shot a glare towards Clayton. "I think I'll be fine. Where my creator is - let's face it - a mentally unstable pyromaniac, I like to think that I can be a reasonable talker."

---

"Good, now I can get back to business." Hellena muttered to herself. "And enjoy childhood memories, it seems. Perfect."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:07 09/04/2013 by ReshiramForever
#565 Posted: 05:46:55 09/04/2013
"So... What are you going to do then? Now that you are real and all." Colton seemed to be a little hyped again, but still gloomy. Clayton shook his head to himself putting the sword in its sheath and walking to the hell that lead to the classroom, which was now empty besides the teachers bolted down desk.
---
#566 Posted: 11:22:24 09/04/2013
"I dunno. I never saw reason to see the real world for myself. I regret that now." Loony laughed nervously, pawing at the ground. "Still, I don't know what'll happen in the future. I'll never truly be real, and what happens to an imaginary entity should his creator die?"
---
#567 Posted: 15:10:54 09/04/2013
Sicolus walked out of the house. "That's strange. Now that I think about it I haven't seen anypony outside their houses in a while" he turned back to steel "could this have happened in other places?"
(Ooc: Tick, tock, goes the clock, and all the years they fly. Tick, tock, and all too soon, you and I must die.)
---
#568 Posted: 16:52:44 09/04/2013
The two foals glanced at eachother, before looking back at Hellena's eager smile. Too eager.
"You aren't going to murder us, right?" Storm asked uneasily. "Right?"
"Of course not!" the amber unicorn giggled, airily waving a hoof. "Just one of my usual fire spells. Pretty one too."
"Oh, ok then." Azura said quietly, somewhat intrigued. "Do show?"
"Mmhmm! But keep it a secret, I'm going to use this for the yearly talent show." Hellena's horn began to glow a bright orange, illuminating the abandoned building.

---

"Why did the spell malfunction, though?" Hellena asked herself quietly, as she walked down the street. "I mastered it easily in my room, but why did something as extreme as that happen?" She looked back at her bleach white flank, and the bright flame adorning it. "Has it really been forty years since I last saw amber there?" she reminisced.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:53:37 09/04/2013 by ReshiramForever
#569 Posted: 23:37:55 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Seems likely, Sic." Steel responded. "I'm guessing any survivors would be hiding somewhere. With the children turned hostile like you said, and this Slender-thing about, I'd hide in a barn cellar or something."

Giggles echoed out from the trees around Raptor. "Come play with us!" They whispered. "We called Slendy so we can play his favorite game!" A little yellow unicorn stepped out behind Raptor. "Eight pages!"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#570 Posted: 23:53:56 09/04/2013
Sicolus carried on walking. 'if i can find where I got in a fight with slendy, I can find their house' he thought to himself. He then reached the battlefield. He saw in his mind's eye everything that took place from his position, there goes Hellena towards the cannon and there is me about to light myself on fire, oh and there is that bumbling fool that stopped me and his brother. He watched as the phantasm ran into his house and grinned. Then he remembered his knife. searching around he found it and put it in his mane. "I think I found their house, do you wanna knock this time? or would you rather relieve the hinges from their duty?'

ooc: watcha think of my new avatar?
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#571 Posted: 02:47:30 10/04/2013
I look at Pepperwing and speak.

"We should get my sister and then go search for the page. I fear that Slendermane needs one of us dead to free himself. I will not lose my sister. I almost lost her before and I will not risk it again."
#572 Posted: 03:13:26 10/04/2013
Raptor gritted her sharp teeth together at the sound of the voices, "You are in danger... Game... Game? Somepony said that it doesn't start until the first one is taken... I will not touch any of the papers!" she stepped toward the trees, "Now I suggest you find a place to hide, there are someponies in town that want you dead. I know it isn't hour fault, you are all under a spell." she looked around eagerly.
--
Colton's hoof touches Loonies nose("boop"), "I don't think you will disappear... You're real enough to me." he smiled a little as he withdrew his hoof.
---
#573 Posted: 03:52:46 10/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"So you know how to play." Slendermane's voice echoed through the trees. Its form was barely visible, surrounded by giggling children. "Who is threatening my little Maskies? They've done nothing worthy of harm."

"Let's knock this time, Sic." Steel responded.

"Why does it need you to escape? Celestia's barrier can only be lowered by her." Pepperwing asked.
---
#574 Posted: 04:17:12 10/04/2013
I gaze at Pepperwing holding her and trembling all the while.

"He has been gaining power all this time that he has been terrorizing the land. He needs a zebra and two unicorns before he can break free. Since there are only two full-blood zebras here, he needs me or my sister. He's chased me all these years and tried to kill me many time but my magic has saved me. He needs a Zebra because he once was one. I fear I know which one of us he will go for. It will be me, because I killed him years ago, before the fire. I was forced to do it by the Elders. Everyone loved my sister but I was the laughing stock of all the people except my sister, and Slendermane, who both loved me for who I was. To prove that I was my sister's brother I was possessed by magic and sent to kill my friend Slendermane, who was beginning to get to ambitious he wanted to know more about the outside world and this frightened the Elders. In the end all I gained from the killing of him was a broken heart. He wants me and he will stop in nothing to get me."
#575 Posted: 12:22:53 10/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"So it followed you here?" Pepperwing asked, shifting her weight to allow Zendral to lead but still be supported. "And it was a zebra?"

Steel gave Sicolus a once-over, mostly to check for other injuries, but he began to notice how similar they looked. His attention snapped back to the door.
---
#576 Posted: 12:35:32 10/04/2013
Hellena shook her head, muttering angrily to herself. "No. It doesn't matter anymore. The spark, the chance I had for a normal life, died with my colour. I can't keep thinking about this."

---

Loony shrugged. "Doesn't matter how real I seem. I'm not." he stiffled a small shudder. "I really wish I could help with this Slendermane trouble, but I can't. It's beyond me." His horn flickered, three flaming butterflies coming to life around his head. "They were rainbow once."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:10:54 10/04/2013 by ReshiramForever
#577 Posted: 15:08:43 10/04/2013
"They?" Colton's head tilted a little. Clayton too was interested in the comment, but he was looking outside to see if anyone had followed Loony. He made out two other pony figures down the street on the left side of the shop.
--
"I've been informed of your little game. And the best way to win is to map the area and locations of the papers before retrieving the, but I will not play." Raptor took a few steps back, "A unicorn with dark fur and blood lust in his eyes. He is trying to convince some new soldiers to kill the children on sight." she stopped backing up when she was on the bridge(it's about to get crazy... Well depends on what you do really.)
---
#578 Posted: 15:24:53 10/04/2013
"I feel it represents our state of mind. The butterflies used to be nice, but now they're all... hate filled." Loony sighed. "Quite sad, really. I feel the descent yet I can do nothing to slow it down."
---
#579 Posted: 15:58:27 10/04/2013
"What are you looking at? I can take care of myself, leave me alone." Sicolus snapped. He then walked to the door annd knocked "yoohoo, its your favorite kerosene and torch wielding psycho. Listen we need to chat let me in."
---
#580 Posted: 16:51:42 10/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Steel glanced at Sicolus again before knocking himself. "This is Lieutenant Pteryx of P.O.N.I.E.S. Please answer the door."

"Sicolus? That suicidal unicorn? Nopony trusts him. Only a freak could tolerate his nonsense."
"You won't play with us?" A few foals pouted.
---
#581 Posted: 21:41:43 10/04/2013
I look at her and nod.

"He was my only other friend among my people, other than my sister. Then they possessed me and I murdered him. I just wish there was a way to get rid of this Slendermane monster and get back my old friend as well. I would at least like to say I'm sorry. Sorry that I was forced to kill him and that I miss him dearly."
#582 Posted: 23:56:22 10/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"That's kinda how I feel about my lieutenant." Pepperwing attempted to relate. "I messed Steel up pretty bad. He says he's fine, but...he wouldn't have to take these." The zebrasus produced a pill bottle from her jumpsuit. "It's for post-traumatic stress disorder. I probably shouldn't tell anypony, but you seem like you might understand."
---
#583 Posted: 00:29:17 11/04/2013
I look at the pill bottle and nod.

"Yes I would understand but I never took any of those for my pain. I simply endured it all these years. Nor do I think I ever will. I will endure as I always have been. Now that I know of my heroism it is much easier to handle, though it is still unbelievably painful."
#584 Posted: 01:55:50 11/04/2013
Loony jumped back, startled by the knock on the door and the loud voices. The flames flickered and died.

---

Hellena snapped back to reality, upon hearing something other than her own angry rambling.
---
#585 Posted: 02:30:18 11/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Steel has to take another in about three hours. Hopefully we can regroup by then." She replaced the bottle. "Now I always find him in the presence of serial killers and the like. He thinks they understand what he did. Granted, hr did what he had to to ensure his survival, but it was still unnatural."
---
#586 Posted: 02:38:26 11/04/2013
Sicolus knocked on the door impatiently "I would open up my friend here has issues with doors and I don't think they are selling them at the local store right now."
---
#587 Posted: 03:01:43 11/04/2013
I nod and place a hoof on her shoulder.

"When your only thought is your survival we do terrible things that we'd never want to talk about again. I, myself have not been in war but, I know from a friend that war brings out the worst in a man in terms of trying to survive. Though I believe it is time that Steel let go holding onto this pain and move on. By holding onto it you allow it to control you. By accepting that you have a dark past and that you've changed you are able to go on with life and enjoy the fruits of it again. I haven''t done the same as what he did, but I killed as many with my fire as he did in war. I know his pain very well."
#588 Posted: 03:17:58 11/04/2013
(Ooc: just a fun fact. You can't really cure ptsd by forgetting about it. Like a lot of forms of insanity(not saying veterans suffering from ptsd are crazy) it is developed by the mind to help get through things. You can't just decide one day I'm sick of ptsd I quit, its a slow healing process.)
---
#589 Posted: 03:21:56 11/04/2013
OOC: I know I have a friend that had his entire squad except him killed in artillery attack. He still feels that he should have died with them even though the last member of his squad put his body in front of him to protect him. Its a really hard thing to deal with.
#590 Posted: 03:50:15 11/04/2013
OOC: I would honor that man everyday for the rest of my life(the guy who saved your friend) if he saved me... Or if I knew your friend.

"Seem to have enough voice to talk through the wall. What do you want?" Clayton asked walking over to the door and looking through the small window it had, "It's him alright." he turned to whisper to Colton.

Colton walked over around Loony, "This is our safe area, please leave us alone."

Clayton covered Colton's mouth, "Let me talk this time." he added to the whisper.
--
"I will play with you children when it is safer to. You just aren't in the right playing condition." Raptor was still taking small steps across the aged bridge(bout to blow some minds), "I don't trust a lot of ponies, it is the reason my teeth are my permanent weapon incase I am attacked. They double as a nice pair of scissors though as well."
---
#591 Posted: 04:13:00 11/04/2013
OOC: I believe he does but its so hard being promoted to Squad Captain and having your entire Squad except for you killed in the very same day.
#592 Posted: 04:33:32 11/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That oddly coincides with this. And deepest sympathy for your friend.

"I see what you're doing." Slendermane stated simply. "Do be careful on that bridge. Its quite old."

Pepperwing shook her head. "Steel never killed anypony before it happened. He was a POW during a simple capture and neutralize mission. The target caught wind of the plan somehow, and imprisoned them in a deep holein the ground. His squadmates didn't make it, and after six weeks of starvation, Steel had no choice but to eat the corpses of his team." The mare shuddered. "I found him eating the target alive..."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:37:14 11/04/2013 by Nyght
#593 Posted: 05:30:12 11/04/2013
Loony watched quietly, scarlet eyes alert as he wondered how this would play out.
This is a lot more fun when Doe's involved, he thought. He makes everything fun in a pathetically idiotic way.
"Heh," he said out loud, snickering. "I miss that dumpster divers."

---

Hellena saw the unicorn from before and an unfamiliar pegasus. She stood behind a broken lightpost, watching the proceeding events.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:52:05 11/04/2013 by ReshiramForever
#594 Posted: 19:39:18 11/04/2013
I shudder and then I speak.

"Well can't say I've done that, though I did kill almost all of the zebra in a rage driven fire, so I understand what he is going through. Now we can talk about more of this later. Right now we do not have the time. We must find that page, but first we must get my sister so the two of us can protect one another and so we know were the other is."
#595 Posted: 20:50:08 11/04/2013
"Well no place is safe while that thing is out" sicolus said. "We actually were hoping you had weapons and perhaps youculd help us fight that monster so that things can back to-" he paused and finished in disgust "normal".
---
#596 Posted: 22:12:18 11/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"You've got 'til three before I breach!" He pulled off his gas mask. "One!"

"Agreed. Lead the way, Brother Zendral." Pepperwing said, shifting her weight again.
---
#597 Posted: 22:43:43 11/04/2013
I lead the way to my sister's house and knock on the door.

"Sis its me, Zendral and I have a friend with me."
#598 Posted: 00:32:13 12/04/2013
"And you cannot come in without a warrant from the princess! You break in, I'll be forced to defend myself from intruders." he backed up reaching for the sword that was loose in its sheath. Drawing it out only to be stopped by Colton's hoof.

"This guy sounds serious." Colton commented.

"And you think I'm not. We were surviving just fine on our own. We do not need more ponies that can draw attention to my shop." he bumped Colton's hoof away to point it at the door.
---
#599 Posted: 00:35:35 12/04/2013
"This will end well." Loony noted. "I've know where things like this lead. Used to happen a lot, hehe..."
---
#600 Posted: 02:38:58 12/04/2013
Sicolus looked at steel a little irritated "couldn't you have a little more patience instead of trying to knock down every door in sight." He turned back to the door "let's not start fighting among ourselves, we came here for help not confrontation" sicolus then grew angry "but you COWARDS. Hiding in your holes like RATS. Saying to yourselves 'maybe we will live just a little longer' while WE are out here risking our lives for you ungrateful welps. Well guess what we just found a house full of cadavers and their house didn't keep them any safer than yours will. We didn't expect you to come along we just needed some armaments to help us defeat that monster. And I recognize that design, you make things for the rainbow factory. The way I see it you are responsible for all the deaths there with your design I have seen MANY ponies die from YOUR swords and YOUR metal. But you know what, keep hiding in your 'fort', keep hidden from the world. You are nothing but a bunch of scared mares!"
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me