Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > *nevermind about previous* The Everything Summer RP! Come join today!
First | Previous | Page 12 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
*nevermind about previous* The Everything Summer RP! Come join today! [CLOSED]
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#551 Posted: 22:38:04 27/08/2012
This is off topic, but, Did CinderLover and shorty leave the site. I saw d-o's sig and I started wondering.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8683
#552 Posted: 22:44:20 27/08/2012
They still log on every now and then. :/ They may be just waiting for the right RP or something.

P.S. You should bump Perilous Journey again. That's the best RP on here and it keeps dieing...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#553 Posted: 22:47:58 27/08/2012
I think it has died...I'm sorry it just....has.....*sigh*

And has anyone seen Goldenfire? Don't tell me the drama stuff got to her too! >.< Ugh!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#554 Posted: 22:49:46 27/08/2012
I understand that.Sometimes people like that do post in RPs.I'm glad it hasn't happened to me,but it might.
I do it for random cuz I make up a story of one of my charas and I feel that the chara being in an RP kinda changes the story.It's just how I am.Also,I don't want to post a chara I have already made cuz I fear what'll happen to them if it closes or dies.I end up caring a lot about most of my charas and I'd rather they stay safe in my mind or in the RP they belong to than be used again just to see an RP fail.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:53:26 27/08/2012 by cynder2000
#555 Posted: 22:57:41 27/08/2012
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=58468

It's up.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#556 Posted: 22:59:40 27/08/2012
^Oh gosh I forgot! *embaressedface*
---
#557 Posted: 23:24:59 27/08/2012
Can I get in on this rp? smilie
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#558 Posted: 01:58:58 29/08/2012
....(sorry for double post)

BUMP!

So....anyone else noticing that there are a LOT of MLP rp's?
---
#559 Posted: 03:59:29 29/08/2012
Hey Baro! How are ya?
---
#560 Posted: 04:22:15 31/08/2012
*BUMP!* Once upon a time, there was an awesome active RP that was absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, any attempts to recreate it have failed. I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but at least its bumping this. This thread will never fail... as long as it keeps getting bumped. That is a good thing.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:23:26 31/08/2012 by redwes
#561 Posted: 04:38:11 31/08/2012
Which one was it? The Perilous one?

And yeah, c'mon guys. Instead of just saying bump, contribute to get something to talk about. Yeah, I know we're all sad and stuff, someone pep this thing up a bit!
---
#562 Posted: 04:40:20 31/08/2012
You guessed it! Now days, I rarely get a chance to actually use my "Darin" character. That is an absolute shame.
---
#563 Posted: 04:41:11 31/08/2012
Ahh, yes, that one was quite good.
---
#564 Posted: 04:44:32 31/08/2012
We could also use a good LoZ RP as well. I love Legend Of Zelda (particularly the twilight era) and rarely get to use my "Ganim" character. Oh well... at least my "Calti " character gets used plenty of times.
---
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#565 Posted: 06:15:46 31/08/2012
Yo red thanks for giving me an rp idea smilie ill open an loz rp in a sec
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
#566 Posted: 21:59:47 31/08/2012
Honestly, he wasn't supposed to be original. He was my first character on here and he was supposed to an alternate Link. He goes through similar events (transformation, Midna, Zant, etc...), but fails to get the master sword. Instead, he gets forced into another timeline/time period/dimension. Even his name means Link (albeit in draconic). I will admit... he's not original at all. If you want to make him more original, I'll accept your help.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:25:52 31/08/2012 by redwes
#567 Posted: 00:51:34 01/09/2012
Thank-you AngelicBeast. smilie I appreciate it.

@Hunter 4eva: No problem...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:02 01/09/2012 by redwes
#568 Posted: 05:48:00 01/09/2012
Interesting. I don't know why I'm not into Link RP's. I've played the games. I like them. But somehow....I just can't wrap the idea of it in a roleplay. Actually any sort of game that has a linear concept to it. I dunno, it just feels...strange.

I do consider pokemon/digimon/ect. as the exception mainly because there's a lot of free choice to it. (I don't join trainer ones). It's very uh, free roaming. There's a lot of things you can do with Pokemon, and even if your character is canon like a Charmander or something, you can still personalize it in a lot of different ways considering personality, nature, or whatever.
---
#569 Posted: 05:50:19 01/09/2012
Yeah. Cause it allows total customization.
---
#570 Posted: 06:09:47 01/09/2012
It's amazing how much depth your characters have, AngelicBeast. smilie You're probably the original RPer on DarkSpyro...
---
#571 Posted: 17:22:49 01/09/2012
Say, talking about videogames, has anyone ever heard or played this really old game called Oni?
[User Posted Image]
---
#572 Posted: 17:24:56 01/09/2012
I didn't think Bungie made anything but Halo. smilie
---
#573 Posted: 17:34:29 01/09/2012
Ah, well, it's a pretty old game, but the gameplay (in my opinion) is fantastic. Also, pretty good graphics for that time.

It's about this girl that is with this special police force called TCTF, trying to stop a band of people called The Syndicate (bad guys basically) but then finds out she is actually an experiment TCTF was monitoring called the Chrysalis. Basically, the Chrysalis is implanted inside and starts out small. It's supposed to be the 'hyper-evolved clone' of it's host. As the host(the girl) experiences stress or harm it grows to replace the body's damaged systems. So, they didn't want her to find out to much so they killed her best friend. She got mad. Takes down the whole TCTF force by herself, and then takes down the whole Syndicate by herself.

And that's pretty much the story. Well, there's more to it, but that's about it.

Cool part about this game is that even if there are limited weapons (I think only around 15), she can fight. So yeah, you can either shoot your enemy, punch/kick/crazy ninja moves your enemy, or shoot and punch/kick/crazy combination twisting thingies the enemy.

I still play it. It's so fun beating the crap outta people.
---
#574 Posted: 23:33:15 02/09/2012
BUMMP!!!!
---
#575 Posted: 00:45:22 05/09/2012
Did you forget about my OC rp, AB?
---
#576 Posted: 04:36:19 05/09/2012
Ikr, we iz waiting for youz.
---
TheAceOfBreath Green Sparx Gems: 356
#577 Posted: 05:12:30 05/09/2012
*never invited to any private rps*
---
"We're talking about Hetalia."
"No wonder I don't understand."
#578 Posted: 20:38:51 05/09/2012
Well...I have an idea for an RP,but I'm not sure about it.Pretty much,an infection of some kind is spreading around many of the worlds somehow and the some of the ones that live in those worlds have to stop it before it takes everything over.But I dunno anymore.*shrugs*
And I'm currently trying to make an RP,but I feel I wrote a bit too much in the rules.It says what kind of RPers I'd like,but...I fear that no one will join once I post it.
Hm,I still remember that RP.Cannot come up with something original,though.And if I do,it's usually made when I'm far into an RP.
---
#579 Posted: 22:01:25 05/09/2012
Yeah,sorta.It's zombie-like,I guess,but the infection doesn't spread by people biting each other.The charas in the RP don't know how it's being spread anyway,so they have to find out and travel and stuff.I'm REALLY not sure and don't think that anyone would join.After refreshing cuz I wrote too much...Really,AB?It does?smilie I was planning to make it mostly for you,since I know you wanna join an RP.It was an idea from a story I started writing then never finished,but it was about humans so I changed the idea around to fit your OCs.

Yeah,but...There's much more than that.I get very VERY annoyed when people do certain things in an RP.I feel like I don't need the rules,but there are people on here who are just...Just really new with the whole RP thing.One of the rules is no one-liners since I love it when there's something much more than "She nodded" or some sentence that gives you no way to reply at all.Most people can't do that,though,and that makes me sad.=( I also said in the rules that just the chara sheet should be posted before the RP starts.I don't like that stuff people put after I have accepted them.It wastes space and bugs me.Maybe I was a little too serious.I just need to RP with some of the good RPers on this site,maybe even the great ones.I'm tired of seeing the people who gmod or power play join RPs.
---
#580 Posted: 22:19:09 05/09/2012
MY GOD YES!That kind of RPing...smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie KMN.People need to describe,if at least a little!Just...Just a little bit!They can't waste five minutes to describe?smilie
---
#581 Posted: 22:25:43 05/09/2012
Hahaha, yeah I'm in that rp...I think.....smilie

But yeah, it does get kind of annoying when you type like a super long paragraph of some crazy event and then all they type back is:

He/she moved.
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me