Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 12 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#551 Posted: 01:50:29 08/07/2012
That red ring was still there. A large black claw rose from it, bits of shadow moving across it like flame. It pulled up its shoulders, raising its head for all to see a pitch black void where any features should be. Its eyes and mouth were still visible, though. Its eyes were acid green, just as Nightshade's had been, but had bright red pupils. Its mouth was full of sharp fangs, which were clenched around and enormous greatsword of vibrant red metal. It crawled out of the hole, growling furiously as it did, revealing that it had a long, elegant torso and thick muscular legs. All over its body, what appeared to be black flame flickered. It gave no light, however, and it could even be said that it make everything around the creature darker. Whatever this ... thing was, it certainly wasn't happy to see any of the Pokemon around.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#552 Posted: 01:55:58 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi steeled himself. He crouched in a defensive posture, ready if the thing decided to attack him first.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#553 Posted: 01:58:22 08/07/2012
The creature was looking around. It fixed an icy glare on Losiyeon, studying him carefully. It seemed rather angry that he was there, but it didn't seem like it was going to attack him.
#554 Posted: 02:06:06 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losiyeon stayed put. No. He must not be afraid! He mustn't!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#555 Posted: 02:13:22 08/07/2012
The creature narrowed its eyes, shoving the end of its blade into the ground. Just half of the blade was as tall as Losi himself! It let out an enormous roar, which sounded like a strange mix between a panther, a bear, and a lion. It was an odd noise, really.
#556 Posted: 02:27:07 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi shut his ears at the sound. He blinked at the blade. No fear. He thought.
---
#557 Posted: 02:33:48 08/07/2012
It blinked at him. It bristled its fur, making itself appear larger. It barked furiously at Losi, lashing a long, thick tail side-to-side.
#558 Posted: 02:51:13 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi rooted himself into the ground. He made himself look at it bark at him. He growled, angrily. Face it. Face it straight on! You overcome your fear by facing it!
---
#559 Posted: 04:31:15 08/07/2012
The creature swished its tail and huffed, its ears twitching confusedly. It grabbed the hilt of its enormous blade, and took a bound forward, landing directly in front of Losi. It roared again, a final warning before it attacked.
#560 Posted: 19:13:46 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled back, accepting the challenge. He would not back down. If this weren't a fight to the death, it might have been funny. His 'roar' was nothing more than a meow in comparison of this creature's lion's roar.
---
#561 Posted: 19:18:14 08/07/2012
It huffed angrily, casting Losi a 'have it your way' look. It opened its jaws, and bright black flames burst forth from the bowls of the creature, scorching the ground as it swung its neck around to cover the land - and anyone standing nearby - with flame.
#562 Posted: 19:20:23 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: g2g... me going snorkeling!

Losi flew upward to avoid the blast, spun once, then brought his scimitar down on the creature, gravity on his side.
---
#563 Posted: 19:21:34 08/07/2012
ooc: OKAY. XD

Fast as the wind, the creature brought up its own enormous blade to meet Losi's. With a large heave upwards, it send him flying backwards.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#564 Posted: 20:06:58 08/07/2012
The hands surprisingly let the Mew pass,even giving her space to get through.
"M-Mewka...Mewka!Don't leave!No!...You said you wouldn't"Moon said,his tears coming faster now as everything spun.He could see that she wasn't here now,could see that she was dead."NO!Wh-WHY!?"the Zekreon shouted out,his pain clearly showing as his dark purple eyes filled with it.He slowly leaned down and kissed the Mew on her forehead,trying to keep his tears off of her.He had decided that it was better to let her leave in peace than to have him shouting out his sorrow.His heart was full of that emotion,though,and Moon knew he could never be safe from it.Then rage took its place,pure cold rage.He growled and tore through the shadow hands,deciding to get out of his shield himself.The hands screeched angrily,but listened to Moon's silent commands.Some came around Mewka's body but touched nothing,looking as if they were protecting it.

Shadow hands flew at Ancient,sounding as angry as Moon was,which was an amazing thing to accomplish right now.
Drake heard the strange hands,but put it aside as not important as he let the Magical Leaf completely hit him.He then replied by opening his mouth and sending fire towards Lacy,just a simple Flamethrower with those strange black-and-white flames.

Akulion noticed the hands had stopped attacking and sat down,not looking tired at all.He watched the creature that was fighting Losi,wanting to be in his real body again.Still,that would be a risk,so he couldn't take it.'I will do whatever it takes to destroy this horrible world and make a better one'he thought as he saw the ground slowly cracking,now faster because of Drake's move.

Skyburst growled at Shidon,the anger at his laughter clear.He wasn't going to take this like he had to when his father was alive."Shut up.You're clearly not worth my time"he said,his voice low and angry.The Wraitheon flicked his tail a bit,then turned."Come on,Shinma"
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#565 Posted: 20:11:45 08/07/2012
Lacy held up her hands and used her psychic abilities as a shield, deflecting the flames. She was shoved backwards quite a way, though, and keeping the shield drained her energy.

Ancient looked surprised, feeling claws ripping into her coat. She let out a screech, lashing around with her poison tipped tail, destroying the hands. She was getting sick of this. She opened her jaws, a focused beam of dark energy surrounded by poisonous purple bubbles shooting out at Moon. It tore through his shadow hands like a knife through warm butter, and the bubbles fanned out to destroy some more of the hands.
#566 Posted: 23:07:08 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi used the momentum to safely land on his feet. He sped toward the thing again Swinging his blade to a left uppercut and began attacking with different slashes, horizontal, diagonal, vertical, and whatnot.
---
#567 Posted: 01:51:03 09/07/2012
The creature dodged with minimal difficulty, blocking the rest of the slashes. In comparison to Losi, the creature was a blur. Fireballs of black flame shot out from the thing's back, some large and devastating, other small and fast.
#568 Posted: 03:17:26 09/07/2012
Drake used his Flamethrower for just a bit more,then stopped and covered himself in flames.It kinda looked like he was charging a move.

Moon could hear the furious screeches of the shadow hands as they were destroyed.He turned fast,looking angry at what had happened."I won't let you...Touch Mewka"he growled,using the last of his tears to create a shield that would protect her body.Moon then lightly landed next to the shield and collapsed,looking tired now as his eyes went half closed.But they were still that dark purple color,filled with rage and exhaustion.
"Moon!"Koray shouted,running over.
"Ugh...Creating the hands and keeping them there for too long got most of my energy.I'm going to sleep for a little bit,alright Koray?Keep Mewka's body safe...Please"Moon whispered to Koray,looking at the Mightyena with a weak smile,then closed his eyes completely and dozed off.
"Sleeping?At a time like this?But alright...I'll keep you both safe"Koray said with the same smile,still looking sad.
"I wonder why that took so much of Moon's energy"Darfire said,walking over.
"Because it is a move that shouldn't be used too much,that's why.As it is used more and more,it has more power but drains more of the user's energy.And if it is used too much...the hands can take over.They have a mind of their own"Nina said,staring at everyone wth her empty eyes,now filled a bit with fading shock."Now move out of the way.It is a good time for me to kill Moon and let him be with him little girlfriend,don't you think?"
"NO!"Koray shouted at Nina,rage in his eyes.He wouldn't dwell on the shadows of the past,he would protect his friends!He wouldn't step out of the way to let this happen again,he wouldn't take part in killing another like this.He had taken part in Ally's death...Koray shook the thought away and growled at Nina.
Nina laughed."You're just a Mightyena!What are you going to do,bite me?I have had more training than you,you are no match for me"
"Then I'm lucky to have been taught some things by Ally"Koray replied,his teeth now bared as he crouched.
"Don't you DARE say the name of that piece of Raichu scum!A Summoner was all she was,your feelings was all she wanted all along.Stop living lies and face reality"Nina snarled,looking furious as she flew up.
"No,that isn't true.Ally may have been a Summoner,but she had way more heart than you.Everything she faced was for the ones she cared about,everything.She faced things for you,me,the Marked Eeveelutions,so don't tell me that all she wanted was to steal a bunch of feelings!"Koray shouted out,then ran at Nina and jumped at her.
---
#569 Posted: 04:15:18 09/07/2012
Ancient took this chance and leaped at Moon, her jaws open for a killing bite.
"DON'T TOUCH MY BROTHER!" screeched Aquarius, smashing into Ancient's ribs from the sid and sending her off course. They growled at each other, pelts fluffed out in anger.

Lacy narrowed her eyes, surrounding herself with a ring of leaves. The ring grew into a sphere that closed her off from the outside world.

"How dare you insult Ally!" snarled Flare. Her pelt exploded into flame as rage took over her mind.
"I owe my life to her!" she snarled, "And all because of YOU!"
#570 Posted: 04:15:45 09/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled, feeling this guy was out of his league. He was forced to retreat back, dodging the fireballs, er...well, most of them. A few skimmed his fur.
---
#571 Posted: 04:28:40 09/07/2012
The creature flashed forward, bringing its blade down at Losi's spine.

Flare suddenly took notice of the creature. She looked confused, and nudges Curly. She pointed at the creature, giving the Ice-Type a questioning look.
"W-What? That ... Oh, Arceus, that's Blood!" gasped the Eevee.
"What?" asked Flare.
"You know, that devilishly powerful demon? One of the greatest demonic influennces in the world! What is she doing here!?" hissed Curly.
"... Great." sighed Flare. This was a disaster.
#572 Posted: 04:49:20 09/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi barely had time to bring his blade up in defense. It clashed against his blade and he grunted under the strain.

Amiti dug his face in Curly's fur, shaking in fear.
---
#573 Posted: 05:08:22 09/07/2012
Curly snuggled Amiti, "It will never touch you, brother. I won't let it."
Flare blazed forward, intense flame swelling from her jaws like a tital wave. The demon whipped around and slashed into the wall of fire. Her sides were a little singed, but otherwise she was unharmed.
#574 Posted: 05:16:22 09/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti nodded. "I-I know...it...it just looks....." He whimpered.

Losi took that opportunity to jump up and try to stab the creature in the back with his blade.

ooc: g2g
---
#575 Posted: 05:19:58 09/07/2012
"Yes, it's very scary ..." Curly nodded, accepting she was terrified right now, "But we don't have to look at it"
The demon's void-pelt allowed the blade to slice through, but it didn't seem to do anything to Blood herself.
"How do we damage it!?" howled Flare.
#576 Posted: 14:04:40 09/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi grunted and pulled his blade out jumping away.
---
#577 Posted: 16:03:59 09/07/2012
Blood made a snorting noise, as if laughing at Losi's feeble attempts to battle her.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#578 Posted: 08:14:31 10/07/2012
ooc: Can someone tell me what happened? I cant be bothered reading
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#579 Posted: 20:10:50 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi's eye twitched angrily. He studied the creature intently. Surely he must find a way to kill it quickly! If this creature was like Nightshade, er......was Nightshade, attacking it blindly would only make it stronger.
---
#580 Posted: 20:54:27 14/07/2012
OOC : smilie I understand that completely,Blue!A'ight,here's your summary:
Well,the good news is that it seems that Moon got tired and the shadow hands stopped.Then there's the bad news.MEWKA DIED!smilie Moon put a shield around her body to keep it safe.I dunno why,he does things like that.Skyburst finally got angry cuz what Shidon was doing reminded him of his father.Ya can't blame him,though.Here,this is what happened with him:
Skyburst growled at Shidon,the anger at his laughter clear.He wasn't going to take this like he had to when his father was alive."Shut up.You're clearly not worth my time"he said,his voice low and angry.The Wraitheon flicked his tail a bit,then turned."Come on,Shinma"
That's pretty much it.smilie I hope that was a good Summary cuz I really don't do well on Summaries.

Darkfire let out a soft gasp and looked startled after what had happened with Ancient and Aquarius,but she knew she could do nothing but watch.”I wish I was alive.Then I could at least be of some help.But...I can do nothing”she quietly said,looking at the sleeping Moon.He didn't look any good.Stray tears slowly streamed down his face,but thankfully did nothing when they hit the ground and he looked uncomfortable,sad too.”I wonder if he's dreaming something bad...”
“Lies...Those are all lies.She never did anything for me.She abandoned me”Nina whispered,looking sad and scared,just as she had in the horrible past.Fury took the place of her fear as he glared at Flare and Koray,her eyes having a hint of wild anger in them.”Stop talking and get to fighting!”she shouted out,quickly flying out of Koray's path.
“Sure”Koray said with a grin,a platform made out of shadows appearing underneath him.He used that to jump at Nina again.
Nina let out a soft gasp as Koray jumped on her and made her drop down.Strange thing was,the Mightyena held onto her arms,not letting go as they fell.”Stop!You'll kill us both!”Nina shouted,sounding panicked.
Koray looked at Nina and let out a small sigh.At the last moment,he made another platform appear,breaking the fall.He jumped off and turned to face the platform.
Nina lay there on the platform,her eyes wide open with shock.That had been strange,almost like that Mightyena had WANTED to die.”Impossible...No one wants to die willingly”she murmured under her breath and slowly got up,trying to make the shock go away.The platform disappeared without warning and she fell,covering herself with her wings.The ground slowly started to crack.It was obvious that the ground was fragile than before.An easy and simple death,really.Using her paws shakily,Nina lifted herself up into a sitting position.When she saw the cracks,though,her eyes widened and she froze,not able to move from the sudden fear.
“Ha,she's going to die!”Sun said in a mocking way,laughing a bit.She was watching intently,making sure to still watch the flowers from the corner of her eyes,though.
Unmei said nothing,holding his breath.He didn't know whether he was hoping she would live or wishing she would die.

Drake thought about using his move for a bit,looking at the sphere.'Could I tear through that with my fire?'
"Maybe.Or maybe,you could just watch and see what she does"Imure said,sounding eager for the second choice.He didn't care if Drake got hurt or not,he just cared about one thing.One IMPORTANT thing.
---
#581 Posted: 00:23:20 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi frowned. He hadn't really perfected this move so it happened on a wide range scale. He didn't really want anyone else to get in the crossfire.... "Hey guys! Could you step away for a sec?" He called out to the other Eeveelutions.
---
#582 Posted: 01:50:47 15/07/2012
Lacy felt leaves wrapping around her body. They branched out, turning into stems with leaves and roots. Actual plant life. They became larger and larger, growing into massive trees with roots the sprawled over the ground. The shivered and shook as they lodged into place. Lacy was building something around herself ... Something very, very big.

Flare glared at Losi.
"What are you going to do?" she growled, "Because I swear, if it's something dangerous to you or any of our siblings, I am going to whack you for even thinking about it!"
Blood backed up. She wanted to see what he was going to try. He was full of many secrets and abilities, so why not give him a chance? Though she sensed he did not have what was needed to defeat her. No, no, far from it, really.
#583 Posted: 03:42:06 15/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Well, that's kinda why I said step away. This attack tends to be done over a wide area and I haven't really gotten to shrinking it down to size yet. I just want to make sure no one else will get in the crossfire.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#584 Posted: 05:48:41 19/07/2012
Laurie had gotten bored of Moon,she was now cirlcing Liko."Are you going to fight me brotehr or not?" Laurie spat.

Shinma remained where she was,she could not leave her family now.
Shidon smiled,"Thats a good Shinma..just as we taught you..."
Shiina was not happy with her brother.He had done this with Shinma's last boyfriend too,tricked them into thinking that Shidon was SHinma's mate.SHe hated it but would never speak against Shidon
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Bluefur Blue Sparx Gems: 674
#585 Posted: 20:30:21 20/07/2012
ooc: I-don't understand....:'(
---
BYE Darkspyro,all my friends.I'm leaving.It's been fun and i wish you all the best :]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:54:33 22/07/2012 by Bluefur
#586 Posted: 00:14:42 23/07/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: wha-? I'm just waiting for the others to post.
---
#587 Posted: 14:57:23 23/07/2012
ooc: And I don't understand... :C*sulks*
---
BYE Darkspyro,all my friends.I'm leaving.It's been fun and i wish you all the best :]
#588 Posted: 20:33:38 24/07/2012
OOC : Sorry,Bluefur,but this RP is pretty much only me,D-o,CL,and the other Blue now.Sorry again.It's gonna end soon anyway.

Nina let out a small whimper,watching as the ground cracked and cracked and cracked.It didn't seem like it was about to break,but it slowly was.The Raichu suddenly started to glow white,starting with her tail.It spread around her and was like a little light that cut through the darkness.
Koray watched,not making a move.He was right there,yet he could not will himself to do anything.Nina was Ally's little sister,the one who had ruined the world.Did that mean anything to him?Yes,but he still did nothing.
Nina held in her breath as the ground finally fell from below her.She fell along with it,feeling a strange calming peace inside of her.Nah,that would never happen.What would make things peaceful?No,she felt rage.It was cold and horrible,but she was used to it.The rage was pointed at the ones fighting to keep this cruel world alive.Above all,she wouldn't let them succeed.Maybe that's why the light that had made her glow before lifted her up and saved her from death.
Sun grumbled some things better left unsaid when she saw that Nina hadn't died.“D@mn it!”
Unmei let his breath out,then looked at Sun.“Don't be like that,Sun”
“Oh please,Unmei.How else is there going to be a winner?”Sun asked,looking annoyed.
“If we kill Akulion-”Unmei started,but Sun interrupted him with a laugh.
“Seriously!?Akulion MAY the the leader,but look at all the enemies.We either kill them or nothing.If we let them go,they'll just try to revive Akulion or do evil things or whatever bad guys do”Sun said,hitting Unmei on the side of his head with a paw.Then,she looked at Losi.“JUST FIRE AWAY,DUDE!WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES!”
“Are you CRAZY?This is Losiyeon we're talking about.The one that was-”Unmei started,yet again interrupted by Sun,this time with a scoff.
“He could have been taken by aliens,for all I care!Don't get me wrong,I DO care.I'm not going to treat anyone special unless they have a serious illness something like that,though,so you better shut up about “This is Losiyeon we're talking about!” or “I wantz your soul cuz you so powerful!”Sun said.
“...Who said the last thing?”Unmei asked,confused.
“Nina”Sun said,looking satisfied.
Unmei sighed.“It wasn't like th-”.And of course,interrupted again.
“DOESN'T matter.Just shut up about it”Sun mumbled,still feeling satisfied.She couldn't wait until this battle was over so she could take a nice nap.Sun smiled at the thought.
Nina landed at the edge of the hole,her eyes having that wild anger again.She glared at Koray,her claws growing big and jagged.Perfect for slicing the Mightyena into little tiny pieces.“Heehee...Now you'll get at least a hint of what I went through.Won't that be fun?”she said in the sweet voice of a little girl,her insanity now clear.
Koray took a step back,his teeth bared.He hoped he was ready for this.After all,he was just a normal Mightyena.

Drake tilted his head,looking curious."What IS that?"
"I'm not sure,but stay on alert"Imure said.
“Stay on alert?That's it?I should just attack”Drake mumbled angrily.
“I don't see why you're fighting a Celebi anyway”Imure said.
“Why?She hurt my sister!”Drake growled,the fire around him getting bigger because of anger.
“So?Just move on!”Imure huffed,sounding annoyed.
Drake clenched his teeth,even angrier now.“I know my real target,but let me make the decisions”
Imure growled,but said nothing.He still saw hints of the real Jake now and again and he could do nothing but worry.It made him angry,but he had to deal with it in order to achieve his goal.And so he would.

Sharp whimpered,her eyes shut tight.She felt so useless,but her fear was too much to handle.At least Liko made it better.“D-Do you want me to help?I-I probably could if I tried hard enough...”

Skyburst looked back.“Shinma?Are these two important to you?”he asked,turning back around.But then,Skyburst's eyes widened as he heard the words of his father.
“Are you blind!?There's obviously someone else instead of you,and there he is.The little kid,the egg.It all makes sense,doesn't it?I TOLD YOU!I told you that you should have taken your rightful spot as leader!This is your punishment.You always did have the ability to be a failure”
Skyburst shook,his teeth clenched.That wasn't true!But...It looked like it was.

OOC again: FINALLY finished it!It's crappy,but I'm just glad it's done.Next time,I'm gonna try to keep it short.
---
#589 Posted: 20:42:10 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi ran forward and jumped up into the air and was high over Blood. Clouds circled around him, mixed with red and grey. Quite odd. He used his new attack. Lava Hail. Lava Plume+Hail. The hailstones were engulfed in fiery blazes that apparently didn't melt the ice. Anything organic or something like water that touched one of these pellets triggered a powerful Lava Plume from just one of them. If it hit anything inorganic or solid like a rock, it would simply melt through it until it hit something like the water table or something. So basically your getting pelted by a bunch of grenades that explode on contact at terminal velocity. The hail poured down on all within it's range.
---
#590 Posted: 20:51:49 24/07/2012
ooc: SO MUCH EPIC!

The hail bombs vanished into Blood's pelt, never to be seen again. Certainly not exploding, either. She knew he didn't have the tools to defeat her.
'Pathetic!' she tilted her head back and started laughing wildly.

Lacy's strange trees had become quite an interesting structure. It was like a really big canine, with huge shoulders and no tail. Its paws ended in enormous claws, and a canopy of leafs arched over its head and back. It was fuzzy with moss, but otherwise was just wood. The eyes were hollow, leading to a large orb of vines, and inside said orb was the little Celebi. The tree-canine lifted a paw and swatted at Drake.
#591 Posted: 21:01:31 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. No...no! Not possible......Grr..... He flew up and then flew directly down at Blood, anger in his and also....tears. He wouldn't defeat her. Stupid. You fool....such a fool. You fail again? Fail your friends. Fail your family. Fail. Fail. Fail. The world played constantly in his mind until he he had just become that word. Fail. The earth started to groan. The bombs that hit the surrounding area had finally exploded causing the ground to become unstable and start caving in on itself. Losi pushed with greater speed, wanting to just ram into that monster.
---
#592 Posted: 21:04:25 24/07/2012
Blood, with surprising speed, launched herself into a run. She bolted through the bomb-hail, paws treading lightly on the cracking and unstable ground as it began to fall apart. She leaped up, landing on more solid ground and whipping around to look at Losi. The idiot still thought he could fight her?
#593 Posted: 21:08:23 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi landed, bringing it caving in all the more. He yowled and before losing too much momentum, zoomed after Blood trying to crash into her.
---
#594 Posted: 21:15:51 24/07/2012
Blood's void-pelt swallowed Losi for a second, loosing him in complete blackness, and then allowed him to zoom out the other side. She looked unamused by this action.
#595 Posted: 21:26:01 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi came out the other side, bewildered, shocked, and yes, crying. He turned toward Blood, his eyes blurred from the tears. Fail....the word played with his mind and tore him apart from the inside.
---
#596 Posted: 21:39:28 24/07/2012
Blood was laughing again. The twerp was crying! Oh, the hilarity! How sad, how laughably sad!
#597 Posted: 22:31:39 24/07/2012
ooc: Well,YOU were the one who accepted me.So what was the point?
---
#598 Posted: 22:32:08 24/07/2012
ooc: Bluefur, no need to be rude. How was she meant to know that it was going to end so soon? We can't read the future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:10 24/07/2012 by CinderLover
#599 Posted: 02:17:39 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled. Angry tears. Hot tears. Tears of failure. "I won't....I won't be stopped." He told himself. "I will not lose." He said. Then he looked like he was charging up for something.
---
#600 Posted: 02:20:41 25/07/2012
Blood wasn't intimidated in the least. This little Pokemon, no matter how much power he had, did not house what was needed to destroy her.
Keep fighting, weak one. I strike when my target is worn out, anyway. she thought, an evil grin on her face.
First | Previous | Page 12 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me