Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act)
First | Previous | Page 12 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends (The Missing s fifth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#551 Posted: 03:45:37 12/04/2016
ooc: Ravage lost his whole right arm. all that's left of it is the soket were it once was at the sholder.

after getting all bandaged up he looked like a mummy that forgot to wrap it's body legs and arm. "b-better, but it still hurts." a sign of permanint damage clearly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#552 Posted: 03:58:46 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"It's all I can do." Sybil explained, quite surprised that the wolverine didn't gave any sign of attacking her in the half hour she spent with him. She then gave Sayan the signal to pull her up. Although Sybil wasn't one to wish wrong for anybody, but all the turmoil that Ravage went through was his own doing, and in her eyes, it was a very good thing that Crocux attacked him. If only she could give Ravage a new way of life and avoid having him remember the merciless beast he was before, then perhaps Sybil could help him be another Haven resident and show Jet that she gave him a chance. After all, she was doing it for the sake of the orca alone, since her heart was still a bit hardened.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#553 Posted: 04:04:51 12/04/2016
Ravage looked at her his vision beginning to work for the first time even if everything was blurry as heck. "th-th-thank y-you S-Sybil. m-my friend."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8672
#554 Posted: 04:33:57 12/04/2016
Sayan proceeded to back up, steadily pulling Sybil up and out of the hole. He was glad to see that nothing happened and that the wolverine remained peaceful-- at least in his injured state.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:39:19 12/04/2016 by redwes
#555 Posted: 04:42:12 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was glad to be out of the hole, and pretended not to have heard Ravage's comment about friend.
"Well, that's that. He's received treatment, eaten well, and part of his pain has eased up. Now then, it's time to attend more important matters." Sybil said, imagining that Sayan knew what she meant. They had been so sidetracked, Shadow could be very close to the island and they all still haven't prepared for his arrival.
---
#556 Posted: 04:46:44 12/04/2016
"It's only a matter of time.," Sayan said concerned about Shadow's arrival. Shadow had posed a great threat before to the Haven and to Rose-- and now he was even a bigger threat.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:47:06 12/04/2016 by redwes
#557 Posted: 05:00:48 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Exactly. Because that stupid reptile can't get a life on his own, we need to prepare the Haven yet again for his threat. I'll go prepare my tree as a fortress in case he and his army get that far. You talk to the keas and tell them to remember that... improvised megaphone. And if you by chance see the elephants, tell them to take the battle on the beach. We have a better chance with them there stopping the approaching Komodos and avoid destroying trees." Sybil explained, knowing it was now urgent that hey all got ready for this second war.
---
#558 Posted: 08:05:34 12/04/2016
Sayan nodded and quickly proceeded to head towards the keas' tree. "Hey Mambo! Are you there?," he called out.
---
#559 Posted: 16:14:25 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
A kea with a rather teenage appearance greeted Sayan, since neither Mambo, Cole or Cheryl were at the tree.
"Our boss is away at the moment. He and part of his flock are building a big noise maker to give to the lady Rose while we fortify the tree." the youngster explained, having taken advantage of their time to prepare for Shadow's arrival.
---
#560 Posted: 17:46:21 12/04/2016
"I see you've been taking the time to prepare-- that's good. I was actually just to going to talk to your boss about that, but I see that is no longer necessary.," Sayan with a smile. "On another note-- have any of you seen the elephants by chance?," he then asked.
---
#561 Posted: 20:00:15 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"The elephants? Last time I saw them was last week." the young parrot explained, also wondering where they might be.
"For such big animals, they can certainly hide well." he added, though understanding it was because they were Asian elephants, who hid far more easily than their African cousins.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#562 Posted: 22:34:23 12/04/2016
Minutes after the young parrot said this, Bjorn and Anvor can be seen, strolling toward them. The elephant brothers walk up to Sayan and the young parrot. They smile as they reach them.

AJ:
"Okay we can do it until you are better. How about you, start Auntie Rose? Lets see if you can make me laugh," I say sitting down beside her.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#563 Posted: 22:41:27 12/04/2016
"You should try first. I think I'm a bit too down still." Rose said.
---
SC
#564 Posted: 22:53:25 12/04/2016
"Bjorn! Anvor! We were just talking about you. How have you been?," Sayan said surprised at the elephants' arrival.
---
#565 Posted: 23:02:03 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
Minutes after the young parrot said this, Bjorn and Anvor can be seen, strolling toward them. The elephant brothers walk up to Sayan and the young parrot. They smile as they reach them.

"Speaking of giants..." The kea said comically, showing them off.
"Well, I'll leave you two to discuss matters then. We have a very busy schedule up there." he then said, flying away. Half of the flock was busy surrounding the tree with thorns almost as if they were Christmas lights, while the other half where Mambo, Cole and Cheryl were, they were giving shape to a hollow, fallen tree trunk and testing it several times to make sure the sound travelled fast enough. It was a job that was going to last them for the rest of the day and probably all night, but they knew that Shadow could be nearer, so they couldn't afford to rest for Rose's sake.
---
#566 Posted: 00:57:04 13/04/2016
Terrence started to come to(and about time!) he groned "aww my head. were," he tried to sit up "were am I?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#567 Posted: 03:53:39 13/04/2016
After Cole had safely brought down Speckles and the eggs, they made small talk and thanked him several hundred more times for his help. Soon, however, the keas had to leave to prepare for the invasion. The three, carefully dragging the eggs bag behind them, made their way towards home, planning how they too would prepare for Shadow's return.
#568 Posted: 04:05:50 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Terrence was all alone, since the keas were too busy preparing the tree. Sybil also prepared her tree, but instead of thorns, she was using the slippery substance that was very common on the swamp. She had two containers of that buried under her tree from the last time Shadow attacked, and she took advantage of them in order to avoid going to the rather far place. She knew Komodo dragons could climb trees, so she believed she had better chances with that stuff. In order to get to her tree, Sybil tied several branches from the neighboring trees in order to form sturdy little bridges that ended on her entrance, but could only support her own weight so that if any dragons tried to use it, they would fall. She received help from the nearest warblers, since they didn't have much to do. Sybil was confident. They defeated Shadow once, and they will do it again, and she was determined not to show any mercy this time.
---
#569 Posted: 19:35:59 13/04/2016
Terrence looked around and recodnized his surroundings. he stayed were he was and waited for them to return.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#570 Posted: 19:47:55 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I will advance the day to make it more interesting. I'll just assume Sayan gave the elephants the message and that they are now near the beach.

One old kea found Terrence, and decided to let him stay at his place. Terrence has become notorious among the flock for getting into trouble, so many of them always kept a close eye on him.

By the next day, almost nobody got a good night's rest, not even the warblers. Many of them were always watching the sea for any signs of the hostile army. Sybil was done with her tree's protections just two hours before sunrise, but she couldn't sleep. As for Mambo and his group, they were already done with the wooden megaphone, and it worked like a charm, but he and the rest were exhausted for working so much. However, with the remaining strength, they tied up vines to the device and dragged it back to Sayan's den, which was fortunately not very far away from their working place.
"Miss Rose. Mister Sayan. Here is the big noise maker dear Sybil requested for you. It works perfectly. Just blow or roar and the distance will travel far and wide." Sayan explained, almost hyperventilating. He and his poor comrades looked so drained with the hard work and lack of sleep, they didn't have the spirit they usually had. Not even Cole, who was generally so hardworking, had the spark that made him himself.
---
#571 Posted: 19:58:52 13/04/2016
Rose poked her head from on top of the den. "Oh wow! You guys did great!" She then jumped down. Rose then walked up to it and made a test roar. It echoed throughout the forest. "Now that is an echo." She smiled. "You guys did great."
---
SC
#572 Posted: 20:43:16 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Thanks well..." Mambo said proudly, about to congratulate his group for a job well done... but he was all alone. All except for Cole and Cheryl had gone to the tree to rest, before they would collapse right there.
"Yes they know boss. Now please, let's just go." Cheryl said bitterly, and for once, Cole agreed with her. Although keas were nocturnal, they were becoming diurnal for the Haven resident's sake, and it really annoyed them having skip their beauty sleep.
"Well, talk to you guys later. We need to leave urgently." he said, slightly embarrassed, noticing that he had nasty bags under his eyes. He then followed after Cole and Cheryl, looking forward to a long nap, and hoping the other half of the flock were done with the protective arrangement of the tree.
---
#573 Posted: 21:07:17 13/04/2016
Crocux sturred from the roar but didn't wake up.

Terrence heard the roar and said "well that's new." a bit underwelmed reaction to try to keep others who were watching him stay calm.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#574 Posted: 22:21:06 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Surprise people! Check the first page! smilie

The returning keas heard the roll as well, and were very proud of their work, though they seriously hoped she wouldn't get carried away and treat the device as a toy.
"I hope she doesn't blow on that thing constantly, or I swear I'll take it away from her myself." Cheryl said, very bothered by the echo.
"Now now sister, that was only one time." Cole expressed, proceeding to lie down to fall asleep. Mambo was very proud as well, knowing that with their invention, Rose would have some way to communicate in her tied state.

Sybil also heard the roar, but then she figured what was going on. That made her very happy that the keas succeeded in their task. She wanted to know if the elephant brothers received their message, but she was too tired to check. She tired to sleep as well, taking advantage of the now quiet forest, since most of the warblers were resting as well.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:15 14/04/2016 by Felines
#575 Posted: 22:23:52 14/04/2016
Zera heard the roar as well but figured it was Rose testing her alarm call. "Seems like the tiger has an alarm call."

Nero nodeed. "It seems so." He said as he helped her make the armor.
---
SC
#576 Posted: 22:28:27 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil managed to get some deep sleep after the test roar, but barely ten minutes later, she woke up abruptly. Remembering that she still had to tell Crocux about the wolverine still gave her fright. She wanted some advice, but she couldn't go to Syaan, since she didn't want Rose to hear. So she did the next best thing; she left the tree and went to find... Zera. Being a reptile herself, perhaps she could give advice to Sybil whether it was a good idea to tell Crocux or keep it a secret.
"Zera! Zera!" she called, having no idea where could she be.
---
#577 Posted: 22:37:39 14/04/2016
Zera was nearby bringing armor to her fellow dragons. "We're over here Sybil!"
---
SC
#578 Posted: 22:43:16 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was relieved to find her.
"Hey Zera. Can we talk in private? I need some advice... urgently." she said, making sure none of the other dragons were listening. The warblers were enough as gossipers.
---
#579 Posted: 23:41:22 14/04/2016
"Nero here can keep a secret as well. I trust he will not tell anyone as well." Zera said.
---
SC
#580 Posted: 23:49:13 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Alright..." Sybil said with a deep breath, before giving away her trouble; but first, she covered herself, Zera and Nero with a small branch containing large leaves in order to avoid any nearby warblers to listen to them.
"Well then, it's concerning Crocux, you know, the saltwater crocodile that it's new here? I'm keeping a big secret from him, and I had to lie to him. I want to tell him the truth, but he can be so unstable. He is usually friendly with everyone, but he has a nasty temper." Sybil confessed, having forgiven Crocux's first threat, but not being able to forget. It has been almost a month since that incident, yet Sybil didn't want to take any risks.
---
#581 Posted: 00:00:03 15/04/2016
"Has he been keeping in check? If you want I can come with you if you don't feel comfortable telling him alone." Zera said.
---
SC
#582 Posted: 00:05:25 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Since that would meant telling Zera what the secret was all about, Sybil declined.
"No no. I... want to tell him alone. I just... came to you because I wanted to know if it is better to tell him personally instead of waiting for him before finding out. You're a reptile. You must know how he would react." Sybil said, revealing why she came to Zera in the first place. Sybil couldn't find Crocux yesterday, when she was in the mood to tell him, but today, Sybil was very skeptical.
---
#583 Posted: 00:09:35 15/04/2016
"Well you should tell him. Sense I don't know him well. But he a crocodile right? I would assume he would like to be told. I'm sure he will understand." Zera said.
---
SC
#584 Posted: 00:55:54 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't so sure if what Zera said was true, but either way, it helped her motivate herself to tell him once more.
"Thanks Zera. I hope you're right." she said, heading to Crocux's home, but occasionally looking around her to make sure nobody would follow.

Once again at Crocux's place, Sybil called the crocodile, and this time, she wasn't going to leave until she found him.
"Crocux! Crocux! HEY CROCUX!" she called loudly, since the sooner she got off that anxiety off her chest the better.
---
#585 Posted: 04:39:40 15/04/2016
Crocux was still in his den sleeping. he continued to sturr but not wake up. he was dreaming and in his dream he yelled in real life as well "WHAAAT!?" for in his dream he was told he won a lifetime supply of yellow tail.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#586 Posted: 05:50:37 15/04/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose poked her head from on top of the den. "Oh wow! You guys did great!" She then jumped down. Rose then walked up to it and made a test roar. It echoed throughout the forest. "Now that is an echo." She smiled. "You guys did great."

"It works!.," Sayan said equally surprised and excited as Rose tested the horn. He smiled, glad that the tiger would now have some of protection or warning.

EDIT: In honor of Rose and how the character has grown/progressed throughout the saga... (Compired/created out of Feline's artwork!)
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:10:36 15/04/2016 by redwes
#587 Posted: 06:15:11 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux was still in his den sleeping. he continued to sturr but not wake up. he was dreaming and in his dream he yelled in real life as well "WHAAAT!?" for in his dream he was told he won a lifetime supply of yellow tail.

OOC: Crocux really sleeps a lot. It's been an entire night already smilie

The echo of the mini cave Crocux was sleeping in managed to travel right through Sybil's ears, so she could pinpoint his location.
"So this is where he's sleeping... not too shabby." Sybil said to herself, seeing the sound asleep crocodile lying with his belly up. With his yell, Sybil misinterpreted that he was having a nightmare, so she started to shake him up.
"Come on Crocux! Wake up! This is no time to sleep!" she said, but with such a size, Sybil couldn't even make him move, so she started to poke him in the stomach.
"Come on you big bag of scales! Open those eyes!" she said after a while, starting to lose her patience, practically jumping on his belly like a trampoline. She couldn't believe anyone would have such a heavy sleep.
---
#588 Posted: 15:39:36 15/04/2016
ooc: just saw the pic and love it. smilie and yes he does but to be fair their's nothing to do around haven because of the drought and he fell asleep before anyone could ask him to help prepare for shadow's arrival.

he slept through the whole thing, perhaps Sybil should try the trick Shi showed her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#589 Posted: 16:47:52 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Glad you like it smilie

"Man, he's not sleeping, he's HIBERNATING!" Sybil said angrily, really losing her patience. She even tried to bite him on the tail, but with such skin, it didn't even tickled him. She then remembered that Shi tempted him with some type of food.
"What was it... yellow..." she whispered to herself, but then when she looked at where she bit hi, it came to her. So walking onto his chest and approaching his head, she spoke.
"Hey Crocux! I got some big, nice, juicy yellow tails!" she said in a singsong voice, almost willing to give up if that didn't work.
---
#590 Posted: 17:40:57 15/04/2016
Ooc: I feel honored. Rose sure has come a long way.

"I hope everyone could hear that." Rose said.
---
SC
#591 Posted: 18:09:42 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes she has. She is quite probably the most complex character from the RP, and redwes made her that much more cooler smilie

After the roar, and while poor Sybil was struggling to the lazy crocodile, Peepers went to Sayan's den to check the source of the roar, and was quite surprised to see the megaphone.
"Good morning young Rose. Man, what a peculiar thingamajig that is." he said, not knowing about the alarm plans that the keas invented to help Rose when Shadow arrived.
---
#592 Posted: 18:40:27 15/04/2016
"It's the alarm call the Keas made for me to alert anyone if Shadow makes it this far. I won't be able to move much from this spot." Rose said.
---
SC
#593 Posted: 19:27:14 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh. Makes perfect sense now" peepers said, as he took a look on the megaphone.
"Nice contraption. Those parrots really outdo themselves this time. Sybil must really be grateful to have them around." Peepers said with admiration, realizing how great life in the Haven had be wen the keas arrived.
---
#594 Posted: 19:33:08 15/04/2016
"And so am I. They are resting right now. They must of worked all night." Rose said.
---
SC
#595 Posted: 19:50:06 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes." Peepers agreed, knowing they had a high chance of winning against Shadow again with those parrots on their side.
"Anyway, have you seen miss Sybil? I need to tell her something. I tried to find her on her tree, but she isn't there. She's not at the beach either." Peepers commented, needing to speak with the civet.
---
#596 Posted: 21:57:19 15/04/2016
"I haven't seen her sense me and her had our little fight yesterday. If you see her tell her I want to talk to her. I want to apologize." Rose said.
---
SC
#597 Posted: 22:05:44 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'll keep looking and tell her." Peepers replied, flying away. He looked for Sybil everywhere, but since she was deep in a cave trying to wake up Crocux, he couldn't find her anywhere.
---
#598 Posted: 22:18:22 15/04/2016
as soon as he heard yellow tail he woke with a start "I'm up! I'm up!" he rolled over. he got his barings and then said "oh not you too Sybil. you know that's just plain crule to taunt me with my all time favorits." he said sadly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#599 Posted: 22:22:54 15/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well you gave me no choice. I poked you, bit you, shook you, but you still didn't wake up. I had to do something." Sybil explained, realizing how dangerous it was to wake Crocux like that. He almost landed on top of her when he turned around.
"So now then, since you're finally awake..." Sybil started to say, but she was starting to chicken out again. She believed he was in a bit of a bad mood for tempting him with food, so she was very skeptical to tell him the truth...
---
#600 Posted: 22:28:00 15/04/2016
Crocux yawned "well i do need some exersize. so thanks for waking me" he said in a good natured tone "so since I'm finally awake, what?" he asked curiously.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 12 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me