Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24
High School vs. Aliens (Private)
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3343
#501 Posted: 04:54:10 30/03/2014
The Jock just laughed at Mort, wanting to pay no attention to him, so he just sent one of his gang to take care of him, the boy was large with brown hair and blue shorts, he wore a golden necklace and several rings on his fingers. "Look pal, back off, you don't want to get hurt again, do you?" The bo clenched his fist and got ready to take the two of them out if need be. Shane stood in front of Mort. "Back off, buttbrain, if I had a dime for every inch of ugly on your body, I'd be rich, you prey on the weak because it's easy, you know we're helpless and can do nothing, or so you thought, you didn't count on me." Snarling, he got ready to attack the Jock.

The other Jock was nearing in on Syndral, obviously not afraid to hit a girl, "C'mon, girly, what are you going to do?"

//I really wanted a conflict that would band us together, I think it worked.//
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#502 Posted: 04:57:33 30/03/2014
"Clearly you are an imbecile in need of a lesson. I will be giving such a lesson. Do not say that I did not properly warn you." Syndral hissed. She then quickly grabbed his arm, her hands striking as fast as a snake ready to bite. Once his arm was grabbed, she lifted him up and flipped him over her, sending him flying into the floor, landing on his back.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#503 Posted: 05:04:55 30/03/2014
Mort was about to make a very nasty, obscenity-ridden comeback to the Jock when he saw what Diane had done. He stood there gaping at Syndral's supreme strength. She flipped him over. That tiny little Zvarranik frame flipped that massive brute over himself. He thought that the only defense she could have at the moment was her speed, but Syndral had surprised him. She was strong.
"Holy crap."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:16:59 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#504 Posted: 05:26:43 30/03/2014
Syndral took a deep breath. Her muscles felt sore after doing that. Her arms lay limp at her side, feeling like noodles. She didn't stop to consider how heavy that boy was. There was no way she was going to be able to do that again, and perhaps she should refrain from doing so. Her strength, her energy, was mostly gone with that stunt she just pulled. Zvarraniks were not built for power, bulk, or prolonged fights. They didn't have the strength to overpower anyone. They didn't have the defense to take hits very well. Their scales provided some resistance, but their small frames made them easy to throw around.

They also didn't have the endurance to fight for very long. Zvarraniks mostly get their strength and energy from heat. The more they have, the better they tend to fair against an opponent. Due to the extreme heat of their home planet, they have a very high resistance to heat, and do not get overheated. If they don't have enough, they don't have the drive to fight. They can feel sluggish and unmotivated. If they're actually cold, then they're weak and vulnerable.

Before flipping the boy over herself, Syndral's body temperature was high enough to allow such a stunt. However, afterwards, she felt her temperature drop back down. She felt weaker now, and also tired. Doing that took a toll on her. If he hadn't learned his lesson, she could be in trouble.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:10:29 02/05/2016 by Cynder09
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#505 Posted: 09:15:43 30/03/2014
P3 noticed Shane and Morts predicament. Teen Humans can be stupid, and although she was afraid of having one, she rushed forward. She threw a basketball at one jocks stomach with enough force to make him puke, and then jumped up, wrapped her arms around the jocks head, and knocked him to the ground. Another jock punched her in the back when she was back on her feet, and she, completely unprepared for this, fell to the ground.

Ooc: I mentioned her being about the equivalent of a human spy.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#506 Posted: 11:51:13 30/03/2014
Ryo suddenly walked away and as he did so, he shook his head, 4ubbjng it, not knowing what he did.
#507 Posted: 13:39:11 30/03/2014
P3 rolled over before the jock could kick her while she was down, then swung her legs, knocking him to the ground. She then ran over to Shane, to protect him.
---
#508 Posted: 20:14:03 30/03/2014
Despite what P3 thought, Zurgon wasn't afraid, he didn't need protection and he didn't want it either, he hated always being the one cowering in the corner, it would happen to him all the time on his home planet, and he wasn't going to have any of it today.

As the Jock grew closer, Zurgon grew angrier, underneath his mask his alien eyes where glowing red with anger, his teeth were barred and his claws were extended, thankfully no one could see that. Zurgon stood in front of P3, he wouldn't let himself be the laughing stock, the guy who was too afraid to do anything, only two Jocks still stood, the one that Syndral had previously knocked over, the one that had pinned Zurgon to the wall. With much swiftness and speed, Zurgon began to run over to Syndral, but was grabbed by the Jock, who was holding him by his backpack, the Jock that had pinned him walked over and smirked, forming a fist and swinging at Zurgon's head, however, Zurgon had slipped his arms out of his backpack straps, slinking down to the floor and rolling away, so instead of hitting Zurgon, the Jock hit his friend, knocking him down so that only one remained.
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#509 Posted: 20:17:12 30/03/2014
((Recap??))
---
#hu
#510 Posted: 20:18:46 30/03/2014
//Zurgon tried to make friends with some Jocks, so they pinned him to the wall and beat the crap out of him, Rachel ran off to find a teacher and now everyone is beating the Jocks up despite seeming much less stronger than the Jocks, so basically all the aliens are banding together to fight a common enemy.//
---
#511 Posted: 20:31:02 30/03/2014
((Wait...has gym passed or is this in gym?))
---
#hu
#512 Posted: 20:37:31 30/03/2014
//it's gym class now, it would probably be best if you went back and read everything, IMO//
---
#513 Posted: 21:09:29 30/03/2014
((I feel left out smilie))
#514 Posted: 21:37:04 30/03/2014
Seytrius had been a little late to gym class, and had just been reading in the upper rows of the seats, in a condenser, much like Syndral, and was completely oblivious to his surroundings. Until he heard the commotion of the fight going on down there. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" He yelled running down the bleacher, going to go help the people who were obviously, from a distance, outmatched.
---
#hu
#515 Posted: 22:17:29 30/03/2014
Overwhelmed with the situation, Mort was trying to process all that was happening. Most of the students around him were attacking each other, making a huge ruckus.
Something clicked in his mind when Shane dodged the Jock's attack, which led to his fist meeting a different mark. Feeling empowered when only one enemy was standing, Morph decided to take action. While the Jock was disorientated from accidentally socking his companion, he lurched forward to snap his jaws between the human's exposed calf. Morph's teeth were small, but sharp like pin needles, and had the high possibility of breaking skin and drawing blood.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:08 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#516 Posted: 22:22:41 30/03/2014
Syndral paused and looked around to see that she was not alone in this fight. For whatever reason, it seemed as though everyone was banning together against the jocks. Syndral just stopped and watched the scene unfold, unsure of what to make of it all.

Here were complete strangers, she assumed, willing to fight and defend each other. They were willing to protect each other, when they had no reason or motive for doing. And despite her reason for joining in, she knew she was essentially doing the same, fighting for someone else. Syndral was puzzled by this.

Her kind hardly ever stood up for one another and defended each other. They were independent, and commonly believed that one had to be able to defend themselves. Another's problems were not your own. If someone was dumb enough to get into trouble, then they had to get themselves out of it on their own.

Only when a race threatened their kind as a whole would they stand and battle together. Otherwise, they usually didn't bother to jump in to save someone. They had no obligation to do so, and usually did not feel concern for someone in trouble. Yet humans seemed to be different. They seemed more willing to help someone in need, even a stranger, for no other reason than to simply aid someone in distress.
---
#517 Posted: 22:24:31 30/03/2014
//We're all gonna get detention so hard.//

The Jock screaming in agony at the painfully biting on his leg. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" The Jock screamed, trying to kick Mort off, three of the Jocks had already run off, the fourth was on the floor and the final one was screaming as his leg was bleeding.

Shane watched in shock at Mort's display of action, he didn't approve of it as it was quite primal and Shane felt it unnecessary, however Shane had participated in the feud aswell, so he couldn't make too many complaints. Shane however did make the effort to run over to Mort and pull him back, not wanting him to harm the boy any more than he already was harmed. "Calm down!" Shane could still feel the pain of being punched in the gut, having balls thrown at his head, it was all so painful., he hoped Rachel would be back with the teacher soon.
---
#518 Posted: 22:26:15 30/03/2014
Seytrius jumped into the fight, putting his fist up, ready to help out anyone he saw needed his help. Helping was a big thing on his planet. His kind were very generous people, often risking their lives when they saw someone in danger or that needed help. It was a very foolish quality, but they have always been raised to believe that if they see someone in trouble, they should help them, because the other is most likely just being a jerk, and needs to learn a lesson. Anyway, he focused back onto the fight, and picked up a spherical object that was orange with black stripes on it.
---
#hu
#519 Posted: 22:31:51 30/03/2014
OOC: Crap, you're right.

Mort cooperated just fine when Shane tugged him away from his adversary, but he still bared his reddened teeth at the defeated brute. Trying to lick the taste out of his mouth, he calmed down, only to realize that his choice of action wasn't particularly the best. Human teeth weren't typically capable of drawing blood like that. And the teeth marks...
"Oh... ****," he breathed, glancing between the Jock, who was clutching his leg in pain, and Diane. He was almost sure that he had blown their cover, for real this time.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:26 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#520 Posted: 22:42:35 30/03/2014
((Gaiz!!?! smilie))
#521 Posted: 22:46:55 30/03/2014
Syndral's eyes widened when she saw what Morph had done. The depth of the situation finally came to realization. She hadn't been thinking clearly before, but now she could see all the flaws in their actions. This was horrendously bad. This was horrible for their mission. Their cover could be potentially blown for good. They had to act fast if they were to have any hope of fixing this mess. However, at the thought of potential failure, fear overrode any logical thought. She couldn't think straight. She couldn't focus on what to do to fix this mess. She just kept thinking of how terrible this all was, and what would happen if her bosses found out. She would be punished for sure, probably lose her job, and forced to return home. Then the worst of it, dealing with her own peoples' thoughts on the matter. She couldn't let that happen. She could never return home to face them after something like this.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:39:39 02/05/2016 by Cynder09
#522 Posted: 22:51:50 30/03/2014
Zurgon could see the odd teeth marks on the boys legs, they didn't seem human, however Zurgon was no dentist, he had no idea what was odd for human teeth and what was normal. We won...How did we win that fight? Zurgon had been in plenty of fights, well, he was beat up a lot at least, just for trying to make friends or protect someone, but he never stood up to his bullies like he should have. "Are you alright, Diane? Allison? Nathan?" He called out to the students which had helped in the fight, all the other students had just taken their phones out and recorded the entire thing, taking silly selfies whilst the fight was going on, they did nothing to help.
---
#523 Posted: 23:02:10 30/03/2014
"I'm alright," P3 stated, before noticing the bite marks. "What the heck made those? You?" P3 asked, pointing towards Mort.

Ooc: Detention!
---
#524 Posted: 23:07:47 30/03/2014
Syndral sighed and turned away from the group. "I am unharmed." She stated plainly. She then turned her gaze to the floor. I do hope that this stunt does not ruin our mission. I simply can not return home.... as a.... failure...
---
#525 Posted: 23:09:34 30/03/2014
Mort swallowed, his gaze panning nervously around the group, turning back to the boy he had injured, and stopping at Allison. "I... I..."
Make an excuse, make an excuse quick!
"It's an oral condition..."

Mort glanced over at Diane, and his heart sank when she turned her back, her reply seeming even more emotionless. He dropped his head, feeling defeated despite their victory in the brawl.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:25:41 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#526 Posted: 23:12:36 30/03/2014
P3 noticed the sad look on both Mort and Diane's faces, and could tell they were obviously aliens. That she didn't recognize. But she felt sympathy, even though they were obviously of the GO. "I heard of a rare disease that causes teeth to be much sharper and thinner than normal...." Allison stated.
---
#527 Posted: 23:18:54 30/03/2014
//I don't think it should that obviously to see that they are aliens, that ruins the entire Rp if it's that easy, They are also from the Order, if a Brotherhood member found out about unauthorized aliens, they would report it.//

Zurgon believed Mort, for once in his life Zurgon really did believe he had a friend. "I think we should tell a teacher, that boy might need medical attention." Zurgon helped Mort up once again and then looked around at all the kids sitting on the bleachers, not giving a care as to what just happened. Zurgon lost it, he shouted at the students on the sidelines. "Hey! Sloth brains, why don't you make yourselves useful and get some help instead of sitting on your primitive asses!"
---
#528 Posted: 23:24:58 30/03/2014
Syndral glanced over her shoulder at Zurgon after hearing him yell at the other students. She sighed. What is he doing? Does he honestly think yelling at them will solve anything? If they don't care, then they don't care. You can't force them to concern themselves about another's well-being.
---
#529 Posted: 23:30:42 30/03/2014
OOC: I'd have to agree on Lunarz's part. It seems a bit hasty for any character to discover an alien's origins on the first day. But P3 could suspect that they're aliens.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:55 30/03/2014 by Waaksian
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#530 Posted: 23:31:11 30/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"What is going on here?!”

Rachel stood meekly just outside of the door to the gymnasium as Mr. White effectively silenced the room full of students. Hey, she’d found him at the drinking fountain, and he’d been the first teacher she’d run into, so he’s the one she’d brought with her.

The teacher’s eyes swept across the room, making eye contact with each individual before settling on the offending students. His expression, as it usually was, was unreadable; his eyes narrowed in a stern authority yet not quite a glare. When he spoke, his voice was calm and collected, yet poison seemed to lace every word with a coldness that didn’t quite reach his facial expression.

“I will not tolerate this idiocy. Your teacher for this class may have been so foolish as to leave you unsupervised, but you will find that I am not so incompetent. You will also find that have little patience for those of you who are a waste of this school’s resources.”

Rachel shuddered from her spot in the hall just outside the door at his words. She knew what he was saying was aimed at the bad kids, but still the words made her shiver.

“You are young men and women, not children,” Mr. White continued. “I expect that you act like it. If this is how you propose to behave in the outside world, I can assure you, you will fail. I am obligated as a teacher to educate you regardless of your behavior, but I think you will find that future employers of yours will not have the same mindset. They can do away with you in an instant, and they don’t need a reason. With this economy.. I’m sure there are plenty of others who would readily take your place.”

After his little demoralizing rant, Mr. White stepped towards the injured boy on the floor. Taking him by the arm and lifting him up to his feet, he said to him, “You’re coming down to the office; we’ll need to call an ambulance for this. The rest of you –“ he looked up to the others who had been involved in the fight – “will be serving detention, with me.”

That being said, he helped the injured student out of the gym and towards the office, and Rachel deemed it safe to peek her head back inside. “Are you guys okay?” she asked quietly, approaching them timidly.

((OOC: There's your detentions! smilie))
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#531 Posted: 23:33:30 30/03/2014
((Do I get one too? smilie

It wasn't on purpose! smilie and idk what to do))
#532 Posted: 23:38:44 30/03/2014
//Wyrin! You;re alive! And Omg, It's gonna be like the Breakfast club smilie//

Zurgon could feel Elim's words flow through his body and through the entire gymnasium, each student listened inventively to everything the Math teacher had said, it made Zurgon especially angry as no one except for the Jocks deserved any of this, Zurgon, Morph, Syndral, Seytrius, and P3 were all simply defending eachother, what were they supposed to do? Let eachother get beat up? Zurgon just didn't think it was right.

When Rachel entered the room Zurgon felt a wave of relief fly through him, he stumbled over to her, he was still quite winded from his encounter with the Jock's fist in his stomach. "Rachel...We're fine." He tried to convey happiness through a smile, but even forming a smile pained him. "They just attacked me, everyone was just trying to help and defend me, this is my fault, I should be the only one getting detention here." Sadness seeped through his body and could be seen in his human eyes.
---
#533 Posted: 23:39:33 30/03/2014
Syndral froze as Mr. White appeared and scolded them. She was not one to be easily intimidated, and Elim was not really an exception to this. However, at the mention of failure, the idea of returning to her home planet to have them find out about this frightened her in a way that most things didn't. At the thought of failure, and what her kind would think or do after finding out about it, she actually visibly shuddered. She knew Elim's words were true, much more so on her planet. Employers would throw you away if you failed. Her kind were not friendly as it was, but could particularly harsh if one, especially one of their own kind, were to fail a job. Failing was not tolerated on her planet, and the consequence of failure was something that heavily unnerved her.
---
#534 Posted: 23:42:44 30/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Sure, if you really want a detention. smilie
And yes! I live! I'm just not on DarkSpyro 24/7. X3))

"What? How can you say that? They attacked you. They're the ones that should be getting the detentions." Glancing back towards the door where Mr. White had left, she said shakily, "Though I kind of agree with you now - he sort of scares me a little bit."
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
#535 Posted: 23:47:45 30/03/2014
OOC: Nuu, my perfect school record! DX
Oh crap... the hospital's gonna see suspicious alien bite marks now... nice work, Morph...

Mort was relieved at Allison's input. That was too close of a call. Too close... But his relief was immediately flushed by dread when Mr. White entered the gymnasium and gave his speech. Morph was humiliated... and now he would be the cause for a human boy to need attentive medical care. How would this slip up go without notice?

He stared hard at the boarded flooring, avoiding eye contact. He would have to admit to Elim that it was him who did the deed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:29:23 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#536 Posted: 23:47:50 30/03/2014
Ryo walks up to everyone
"What happened?" He asks in worry
#537 Posted: 23:53:54 30/03/2014
Zurgon could see the worried look on Mort's face, he could see how horrible he felt about biting the boy, though Zurgon did believe the boy deserved it. "Hey..." His voice was soft and calm, a very small, but noticeable small could be seen upon Zurgon's face. "I'll take the blame, I was the one who caused all this...Serves me right for trying to fit in..."
---
#538 Posted: 23:57:40 30/03/2014
Syndral went to sit down in the corner and tried to calm her nerves. She wasn't entirely sure of what a human detention was, but she knew she didn't want to find out. Her imagination pictured it as some terrible type of torture chamber where failures went to receive their punishment. She figured the only reason her planet didn't have a torture chamber for such a purpose was because they thought such methods of punishment were barbaric and primitive. She feared what the humans definition of a punishment was, and to what lengths they were willing to go to. Maybe skipping detention wasn't a bad idea.
---
#539 Posted: 00:01:05 31/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Do you honestly believe that?" Rachel asked him, a hint of worry in her voice. She was worried because Shane said it as if he believed what he said, which he shouldn't, in Rachel's humble opinion. "Shane," she began seriously, in a tone that suggested he listened to what she had to say. "None of this was your fault. You were trying to be friendly, that isn't a fault. And besides, nothing warrants being attacked, especially just trying to make a friend."

Looking to Ryo, she told him quietly, "I didn't see much of anything, but I did see Shane getting attacked." Looking back to said boy, she asked, "Are you hurt badly?"
---
#540 Posted: 00:01:50 31/03/2014
Mort sighed loudly, scowling. "No, Shane. She's right. It's their fault for attacking you. Nothing you did warranted that." He still avoided eye contact with the boy. However, he found it interesting... touching, really... that he would be willing to take all the blame.
Clearly, not all humans were barbaric and brutish, as the Order had made it out to be. Morph wasn't really any better, biting someone like that. Really, he made it worse than it needed to be.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:35:52 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#541 Posted: 00:07:24 31/03/2014
Zurgon knew that Rachel and Morph were right, it wasn't his fault, but he had been beat up so much on his home planet and he was always the one getting in trouble and blamed for it, though he had nothing to do with starting the fight. Zurgon's kind loved fighting, they had arena's, like wrestling arena's, except deadlier. "I know...It's just...If I weren't here, no one would've gotten hurt..." He shook it off, he knew it couldn't have been prevented. "I guess we should...Just make the best of it."
---
#542 Posted: 00:14:13 31/03/2014
Mort looked up towards Diane, who was alone in a corner. He had the terrible, nagging feeling that she needed comfort, even though she made a point to avoid the others. "Excuse me for a moment," he muttered, pacing away from the humans and slowly towards his comrade.
"Diane? Are you OK?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:52 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#543 Posted: 00:17:10 31/03/2014
Syndral was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard a voice say the name of her alias. She looked up at Morph and sighed. "I am fine. I simply needed a moment to rest." She stated plainly. She then turned her gaze back down to the floor.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:56:45 07/06/2016 by Cynder09
#544 Posted: 00:18:06 31/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Rachel sighed sadly. Some first day this had been. Looking around, it seemed that everyone was either freaked out about the fight, or freaked out over what Mr. White had said. There was an eerie silence, and if there wasn't such an air of fear about it, it would have been welcoming. Looking to Shane again, she poked him in the shoulder and asked again, "Are you hurt?"
---
#545 Posted: 00:23:22 31/03/2014
Zurgon jumped at the feel of the human's touch, but he calmed down fast when he noticed it was just Rachel, he had thought it was the Jock, coming back for more. "Yea....Just a bit of internal bleeding, no big deal." Jokes were always his 'go to' when in a situation such as this, however when he tried to laugh at his joke he just coughed, his hair was all messed up and his pants had been ripped in a few spots, his stomach was in pain, and his face was sore from the basketball smashing into it multiple times.
---
#546 Posted: 00:24:59 31/03/2014
Mort nodded, even though Diane wouldn't have seen the gesture since she had already turned her gaze down. There was a long pause.
"I wouldn't be too worried about this whole detention deal. All they do is make you sit in a room for a few hours," he stated, trying to break the eeriness.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:25 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
#547 Posted: 00:28:13 31/03/2014
Syndral blinked and looked back up at Mort. "That's all? You simply sit quietly and waste time?" She asked in surprise, but her tone nearly suggested that relief had washed over her. "That is.... Good to know, I suppose. I had never been to detention before, I did not know what to expect."
---
#548 Posted: 00:31:20 31/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Rachel tried to smile at his little joke, but quickly found that she couldn't. The fact that Shane was obviously in pain wasn't helping in that regard, either. Thinking for a small while, she told him, "I have Band-Aids. Do you want a few?" She always carried Band-Aids around with her in her binder, since it seemed like kids always got hurt in the 'safe environment' that was school. Digging through said binder, she waved a Band-Aid around in each hand, a small smile finally managing to form on her face.
---
#549 Posted: 00:35:57 31/03/2014
Zurgon looked down at the hardwood floor for a moment, going over everything that had just transpired. Slowly he got to his feet, albeit wobbly and painfully, but he got up nonetheless, he took one of the band-aids and placed it on his arms where he had acquire some scrapes form sliding across the floor. "Hey, Rachel..." Zurgon for once was shy, it rarely happened to him, but the display of affection, of caring that this human was giving him made him feel good, it made him feel like he was a somebody. "Thanks."
---
#550 Posted: 00:37:54 31/03/2014
Morph noticed that there was a slight shift in Syndral's tone. It felt less... restrained, as opposed to her previous tone. He figured that she was afraid of what detention might have been. He gave a heavy sigh.
"I... I made a possibly fatal mistake for... this, haven't I?" he asked awkwardly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:57 02/05/2016 by Waaksian
First | Previous | Page 11 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me