Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Weres Vs Vamps: A New Start [CLOSED]
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#501 Posted: 00:43:19 15/03/2014
Tangath shrugged. "I don't blame ya." He said "Most people after hearing about my past, or seeing me in action, or me just doing something stupid have a complete opinion change about me. I was actually planning to leave the camp for food, before I heard Nadia charging towards where me and Abby were."
---
#hu
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#502 Posted: 00:50:26 15/03/2014
"Interesting. And the opinion change wasn't about your past. It was for you being stupid enough to persist with Abby. Although I see she could.... defend herself from you. I wish I knew pressure points that well. I know one on the neck but I can't exploit it with anything larger than a needle, or my fingers." Rayan states calmly.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#503 Posted: 00:52:27 15/03/2014
Tangath smirked. "Well, that's considered stupid. And I said people's opinions change about me when I do something stupid too...." He trails off.
---
#hu
#504 Posted: 00:57:36 15/03/2014
"I know. OtherwiseI wouldn't have mentioned the stupidity and rashness involved. You do realize that these two women, " she stated gesturing towards Roxy and Nadia, " have been trying to protect Abby almost their whole lives. Probably Nadia's actual whole life. And then you just sashay in like you own their lives, and turn everything upside down. It's not right and not smart. And punushable. Very punishable."
---
#505 Posted: 01:02:22 15/03/2014
Tangath looked at the ground. "You're not making me feel any better." He said smirking. "But, in all seriousness, how was I supposed to know how Nadia and Roxy were? I'd only met Abby so far."

((Slow down, we need to wait for the others.))
---
#hu
#506 Posted: 01:13:36 15/03/2014
Ooc: I was planning on using the pressure point I mentioned earlier on Tangath. But I'm just gonna: KEEP ON TALKINH, KEEP ON TALKINF, KEEP ON TALKING LITTLE FISHY
---
#507 Posted: 01:15:30 15/03/2014
((But, we've gone awhile without Cynder09 or Dragon-Outcast post. Speaking of which...where are they?))
---
#hu
#508 Posted: 01:18:49 15/03/2014
Ooc: I have no idea where they are. I have something that has to do with Rayan's father that partially explains Rayan's outlook on you right now.
---
#509 Posted: 01:19:47 15/03/2014
((Lets wait for one of them to post for awhile.))
---
#hu
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#510 Posted: 02:25:15 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sorry, guys, I was busy researching something. It was really fascinating, actually, especially since it can possibly be linked to Abby. Have you guys ever heard of Williams syndrome? I didn't think of it when I was designing Abby's character, and I didn't plan for it, but Abby shows signs of possessing a couple of notable traits that may suggest she has Williams syndrome. The most notable trait being her personality. I mean, sure, there are traits that don't link up with her, but I was reading that people with this syndrome don't posses every trait. I'm not saying she definitely has it, I feel like I need to do more research before I can officially say that, but it seems possible.

Abby and Roxanne had been quietly listening to the current conversation, glancing back and forth between Tangath and Rayan.

"It's true. Nadia and I have been protecting Abby pretty much our whole lives, more so true for Nadia than myself. Abby and Nadia lost their parents when they were eight and thirteen, respectively. At that point, Nadia felt solely responsible for her little sister, and had to basically become a parent to her. I've tried to help her with that, but I'm only a year older than Abby myself. The three of us have been through a lot together, and we've taken care of each other. So of course we're going to overreact and prepare for war when we see someone going after Abby, or any one of us, really. There's no limit to what we wouldn't do for each other, and even Abby can be a little badass when she wants to be. But anyway, we're getting off subject again. The werewolf is holding a knife to Tangath's throat and asking questions, and no one has provided answers yet."
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#511 Posted: 02:28:22 15/03/2014
((Just remember....you have control of Shard right now.))

"What were my questions?" Tangath asked Shard innocently. "I've forgotten them throughout all this mess." He said smirking.
---
#hu
#512 Posted: 02:28:40 15/03/2014
"Abby, I think if you love this guy you should answer the question. If not, I'll be more than happy to dispose of the body." Ratan stated coldly.
---
#513 Posted: 02:44:55 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"You weren't asked anything, only Abby was. The werewolf asked her to explain why she apparently 'fell' for you, why she was apparently going to form a relationship with you, and what the heck you guys were doing out here after she snuck out of the cabin. That's the gist of it." Roxanne sighed.

She then glared at Rayan. "You're not doing anything. If anyone has a right to dispose of the body, it's me and Nadia. You can watch and cheer us on, though, if you want."

Roxanne then looked at Abby. "You don't have to answer his questions, if you don't want to. But I do want to know what was going on out here. As far as explaining yourself goes, though, you should only worry about me and Nadia. I don't mind discussing this with you in private, if you prefer that. But I still want to know what was going on."

Abby sighed. "There's no point in talking in private. I'll explain what happened..." She muttered. Abby then rambled on and explained about the game of Truth or Dare. As always when she rambled, she talked quickly and said more than she should have. She explained the game in detail, whether or not it was intentional or accidental that she explained so much was hard to tell. However, the fact remained that she left nothing out.
---
#514 Posted: 02:46:53 15/03/2014
Tangath was a little relaxed....until Abby mentioned everything. Great. He thought. I was hoping to celebrate my next birthday. he joked in his head.
---
#hu
#515 Posted: 03:00:31 15/03/2014
Rayan laughed, "Sorry then. To Roxy for my sadly misplaced notion of disposing of the body, and to Tangath, for the fact you won't live to date another person. Although I hardly like to deign so far as calling you and Abby an item."
---
#516 Posted: 03:13:32 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
After hearing about the little Truth or Dare game, Roxanne's eyes widened. She immediately growled and pulled out a dagger. She then rushed towards Tangath. "You ******* b******, I'm going to kill you!" She growled.

Abby reached out to grab Roxanne or the dagger, to try to stop her. However, Roxanne saw this coming. Instead of fighting off her friend or trying to avoid her, she threw the dagger at Tangath. With how it was aimed, it would have sliced clean into his skull, if hit it.

Shard saw the dagger coming. He still held his own blade to Tangath's throat, but he grabbed another dagger with his other hand. He quickly held up the dagger and deflected the blade that Roxanne had thrown. Her dagger went spiraling off in a different direction, and landed on the ground.
---
#517 Posted: 03:20:26 15/03/2014
"Dagger on dagger, a barrier of strong steel, no one dies today!" Rayan recited a haiku, that tge dagger on dagger clash had reminded her of.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#518 Posted: 06:56:52 15/03/2014
ooc: I'm finally back home. Wooh!

Shard grimaced at the situation. I went too far. I shouldn't have, and now this thing is spinning out of control. And Tangath's gonna try something. I'm in a lot of danger right now. But, I finally got what I intervened for. Though it's gonna be a pain to tell my client. This guy.....is really unbelievable. Shard had to keep his rage in check. It wasn't his place to intervene, except for one last thing. My riskiest card, but also my safest. Shard kicked the back of Tangath's knees really quickly making him fall on his knees and he unwound his whip in a swift motion after that. Shard then took the dagger from Tangath's neck and the one he just blocked Roxy's dagger and plunged them both into Tangath's ankles and into the ground through them to pin Tangath and make sure he was unable to run away. It was a startling move, but he got up and stood between Roxy and Abby, and Tangath.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#519 Posted: 07:03:42 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Roxanne retrieved the dagger she had lost and turned to face Tangath. "Good. Now he can't escape while I kill him." She growled as she started to rush towards him. However, Abby grabbed her and held her back.

"Roxy, don't!" She cried out. Abby didn't want to knock her out like she did with Nadia, but at this point, she was starting to run out of options. They both just really wanted him dead.
---
#520 Posted: 13:50:38 15/03/2014
Tangath was just hanging his head to the ground. "I deserve this." He said solemnly, biting his lower lip to block out the pain if the daggers in his ankles. "It was a stupid mistake. Everything I've done in the past 36 hours was just one big mistake. I shouldn't have bothered you guys. I should've let you settle in then welcome you to the camp. Maybe Roxy or Nadia would've came to the door and this mess never would've happened. Just end it now."
---
#hu
#521 Posted: 15:59:16 15/03/2014
"So, you admit to the mistake?" Rayan asked, a bit of humor evident in her voice.

Argam looked at Matt, interested, "Who was the old leader?" He asked, although he thought he had no right to know this.
---
#522 Posted: 16:01:56 15/03/2014
Tangath nodded. "Yup." He said. "Just end it."
---
#hu
#523 Posted: 16:15:11 15/03/2014
Ooc: way to acknowledge my existende D-O
---
#524 Posted: 16:16:05 15/03/2014
((He said to end it all....))
---
#hu
#525 Posted: 16:18:57 15/03/2014
Ooc: I know. D-O didn't mentiion being inbetween you and I. He just mentioned you and the others.
---
#526 Posted: 16:21:40 15/03/2014
((Oh, that's what you meant. I was confused.))
---
#hu
#527 Posted: 16:24:01 15/03/2014
Ooc: erpderpnerp. For you!
---
#528 Posted: 16:26:10 15/03/2014
((Let's wait for c9 and D-O))
---
#hu
#529 Posted: 16:29:07 15/03/2014
Ooc: I know.
---
#530 Posted: 17:45:33 15/03/2014
ooc: Sorry about that. But I was making a point saying Shard was between Tangath and the aggressors. It's not I didn't notice you're character, I thought your character was off to the side of everyone else. Shard is separating Tangath from Abby and Roxy, who's trying to kill him, not Rayan.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#531 Posted: 17:49:31 15/03/2014
Ooc: ok. Thanks for the explanation.
---
#532 Posted: 21:30:06 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Matt sighed and scratched the back of his head. "I'm not sure, actually. Amos has been the leader here for several years, and I've heard that only long-term members know who the former leader was, although it is unlikely that they actually met him. I heard that Amos just arrived one day, challenged the old leader, and won. Of course, that's just rumor, but it is possible, especially since there are so few weres here that actually would have been around to witness it." He explained.

Roxanne sighed. "It wouldn't have mattered if you had waited for us to settle in first or not. So long as Abby was home, she would have gotten to the door first. In fact, if we had settled in, Nadia and I might have been off doing our own thing. Nothing would have changed. Abby is the most social, so she would have wanted to meet you, whether or not she actually opened the door first. But everything after that was a mistake." She growled. Roxanne would have tried to finish things off with her dagger, if Abby wasn't still holding onto her.
---
#533 Posted: 21:31:55 15/03/2014
Tangath shrugged. "True." He said. "Now, how 'bout you get Shard to pull these blasted knives out of my ankles, and let me leave."
---
#hu
#534 Posted: 21:35:59 15/03/2014
Rayan looked at Abby. "This may taje a while" she thought.
---
#535 Posted: 21:46:03 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"How about I let you die slowly and painfully!" Roxanne growled.

I can't hold her back forever. She's leaving me with no other choice at the moment. She'll be mad at me, but at least no one will die. I'm sorry, Roxy. Abby thought. Then as she let go of her friend, she quickly struck her pressure points, knocking her out like she had with Nadia. She caught her friend before she hit the ground, and took the dagger out of her hand.
---
#536 Posted: 21:50:48 15/03/2014
Tangath looked at Abby shocked. "What? Why?" He asked. "Shard!" He said, remembering the werewolf behind him.

((You still have control right now.))
---
#hu
#537 Posted: 03:09:42 16/03/2014
ooc: Well, I'm back so I'm gonna take back the reins now.

Shard folded his arms and watched. But when Roxanne went down, his hands dropped to his side and he put his foot slightly forward. Shard knew this was bad if both assets were down. It just left him and Rayan. What do I do now? He asked himself. Well, I've pretty much done my job. And it would be foolish to touch Abby or get into a fight with her. So, Shard backed down. The damage on Tangath will leave him incapacitated for quite awhile. He sighed. "Well, unless you want more bodies to carry back, I have no reason to fight you." Shard said to Abby
---
#538 Posted: 03:14:35 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby looked at Shard and was quiet for a moment. She knew he was right. She couldn't carry her friend and her sister back to camp on her own. She also didn't want to fight. She was just trying to prevent anyone from dying.

"Fine. You can help carry someone. Just stop attacking people. I don't want to see anyone else get hurt, or killed." She said. Abby was still holding onto Roxanne, but someone had to get Nadia, and she wasn't exactly lightweight.
---
#539 Posted: 03:18:24 16/03/2014
"Says the one who knocked out both my client and her friend." Shard frowned, realizing he'd have to carry Nadia. Of course. He sighed and slipped under her and hoisted her onto his back, staggering a little under the weight. He started walking back towards camp.
---
#540 Posted: 03:21:12 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"I was trying to stop the fight from getting any wo--Wait, client?" Abby asked. She followed after Shard while carrying Roxanne. "What do you mean by client?"
---
#541 Posted: 03:47:32 16/03/2014
Shard looked back. "Rayan, do you mind getting Tangath?" He asked and then looked at Abby. "I told you, this was a job, right? Well, someone gave me this job. It's what a mercenary does. Though I admit, I took it too far, but I had to. I had to improvise because you knocked out my client." He said and looked ahead, stepping over a fallen branch carefully.
---
#542 Posted: 04:13:13 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Mercenary? Wait, what? I knocked out your client?" Abby asked in confusion. She then thought a moment. "That would mean..... Well, I know Nadia couldn't have hired you. She wouldn't ask anyone for help. She's got too much pride for that. Roxanne might have, but..... I don't know, it still seems odd. They both usually like to take matters into their own hands."
---
#543 Posted: 05:10:17 16/03/2014
ooc: Shard stabbed Tangath's achilles tendons. He's not walking at all, sorry to say. That was kind of the point. Hmm, I guessing you don't have much experience in pain....or injuries for that manner.

"Hmph, you'd be right. But under well, certain circumstances, my client asked me to make things a little easier. And well, to protect you." Shard said looking back at the two who were still in the back.
---
#544 Posted: 05:11:35 16/03/2014
((Whoops.....I wanted to put that so Tangath could actually walk, since assassinelf isn't on...I'll delete it.))
---
#hu
#545 Posted: 05:16:40 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Even I know that you're not walking for a while if you're ankles are stabbed. Heck, even if you're ankles just aren't strong, you need to stop and take a break from walking. If you can't walk on weak ankles, you're not walking on injured ones.

Abby paused and thought for a moment. It did seem unlikely, but she also knew that both Nadia and Roxanne would do anything to keep her safe. Even if something was against their normal nature or their better judgement, they would go through with it to protect her. She had to admit that Shard had a point, under certain circumstances, they would ask for help.

"Okay then, which one was it?" She asked him. "Which one hired you?"
---
#546 Posted: 05:19:06 16/03/2014
((I know, I deleted it, I was kind of being stupid. Plus, it's late right now, and I don't think straight when I'm tired. smilie))
---
#hu
#547 Posted: 05:50:04 16/03/2014
Ooc: I'm back!

Rayan looked at Shard. "I'll carry Tangath." She stated before she yanked the sharp ends out of Tangaths ankles, and picked him up. She quickly tore off a bit if the neck of her shirtt, and wrapped it around his ankles. "Up you go!" She enthusiastically told him while she lifted him onto her shoulder.
---
#548 Posted: 05:52:23 16/03/2014
Tangath had passed out from the loss of blood, and was limp on her shoulders.
---
#hu
#549 Posted: 05:57:02 16/03/2014
"Err... I'm just gonna bring him to Matt." She stated while shifting into hybrid form, and she began yo run off.
---
#550 Posted: 06:03:32 16/03/2014
Tangath was having a nightmare while he was passed out.

~

((The following is in Tangath's point of view. It's easier to describe that way))

I looked around, seeing only darkness, everywhere, just darkness. Then, put of the darkness appeared all the people I had ever killed. They were asking questions, what I had done in the past, why I did it. Their voices were hurting my ears, almost like metal on a chalkboard. "Please, whist leave me alone!" I yelled, my ears splitting. Their voices just grew louder and louder, to the point of sounding like just a bunch of hissing a scraping. I was moaning, in the dream, and in real life.
---
#hu
First | Previous | Page 11 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me