Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!))
First | Previous | Page 11 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24
The New Smash Brothers... ((A SSB RP!)) [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#501 Posted: 02:29:26 04/03/2014
OoC: Will, did I ninja you? Pit just fell down the bleachers and is currently KO'd... e____e You can speak to Marth, however!

Marth looked up and saw a black hedgehog sneak in. "Another Smasher?" he wondered aloud. He slung Pit over his shoulder and waited to see if the newbie would approach.

The arrows were a distraction. Dark Pit had leapt into the air and came down onto Lemmy with his bow blades, slashing them in an "x".
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:41 04/03/2014 by ShadowMewX
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#502 Posted: 02:33:09 04/03/2014
Ryou shook his head and resisted Bakura's possession. He then started crying a bit as he started to feel the real pain that he should have felt before.
#503 Posted: 02:35:32 04/03/2014
Dark Pit's spine stiffened as he heard Bakura, but was currently in the air fighting Lemmy. It must've been Ryou he'd accidentally hit! He inwardly cursed himself for his slow reaction that caused Ryou to get hit in the first place.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#504 Posted: 02:40:17 04/03/2014
As lemmy got hit he then took out a big bomb and threw it at dark pit as it hit him dead on the spot
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#505 Posted: 02:43:07 04/03/2014
Ryou then got up slowly, barely making it on his feet. He evily glared " for a sec then looked at him with a soft look on his face.
#506 Posted: 02:57:08 04/03/2014
Dark Pit instinctively held his blades to his chest, blocking some of the damage. Glancing over at Ryou for a quick moment- was he having trouble controlling his dark side?- the angel flashed a look that said "I'm sorry!" Dark Pit then turned back and quickly swapped out his Silver Bow for a weapon called the Violet Palm. Palms stuck to your arm like a tattoo, and had controlled range and melee. He flew up to Lemmy quickly and punched the Koopaling in the face with his Palm.
---
#507 Posted: 03:01:46 04/03/2014
Ryou then looked back at Dark Pit and smirked.

"I hope you lose..." he mumbled in a dark voice as he laugged and walked to the sidelines.
#508 Posted: 13:34:30 04/03/2014
Lemmy then turned and looked at dark pit while he was punched and spun his staff around and hit him also as he hit him with his staff a bounce ball came out of it throwing dark pit backwards
---
#509 Posted: 21:40:14 04/03/2014
Because it was low in pitch, Dark Pit didn't hear Bakura's taunt. And even if he had, he was too busy trying to defend against Lemmy to bother. The angel was hit by the ball and knocked back, but retaliated by firing charged shots from his Palm at Lemmy.
---
#510 Posted: 01:42:43 05/03/2014
Bakura's ring glowed a dark purple and the glow turned into energy that hit Dark Pit

Yami closes his eyes as he lets his host take over. Unlike Ryou, Yugi remembered everything. He went up to Marth and greeted him.

"Hello, Marth " Yugi said a bit quietly.
#511 Posted: 02:03:54 05/03/2014
Lemmy jumped and avoided the shots as dark pit got his and once he was distracted he took out another big bomb and threw at dark pit
---
#512 Posted: 12:36:31 05/03/2014
"Good afternoon, Yami," Marth greeted."How are you?" The polite conversation was interrupted by the announcer.
"OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE!" The announcer boomed. "Assist Trophy attacks unlikely. Smasher attacks confirmed. Offending Smasher, please remove yourself from the battlefield."
"What?" Marth asked, surprised. He turned to the battlefield to see three Smashers; Dark Pit, Lemmy and...Bakura? "Oh dear..."

Hearing the announcement, Dark Pit caught the bomb and threw it at Lemmy, ignoring the sting from Bakura's attack. He then swapped the Violet Palm out for an EZ Cannon, a cannon that strapped to his arm. He shot a couple of times at the arena, the blasts bouncing all over the battlefield and hitting Lemmy.
---
#513 Posted: 12:40:17 05/03/2014
Bakura stood silent, so it looks like he left

Yugi laughs.

"Silly, I am not Yami. My name is Yugi. We share a body " Yugi explained
#514 Posted: 13:12:05 05/03/2014
As Lemmy took the hits he then thought if something as he face palmed himself " Why didn't. I think of this sooner?" He said to himself as he jumped off his bounce ball and tucked his legs, arms, and head in his spiky shell as he then spun like a koopa shell and launched himself upward hitting dark pit in the chest
---
#515 Posted: 21:24:19 05/03/2014
Marth sighed. "Sincerest apologies, Yugi. It's hard to keep all these names straight sometimes."

Dark Pit was knocked into the air from the quick attack. But he activated his flight and remained in the air, firing three shots at the sneaky Koopa.
---
#516 Posted: 21:36:48 05/03/2014
Yugi nodded "its fiiiine " he claims as he smiles
#517 Posted: 11:50:02 06/03/2014
Marth smiled back. At that moment Pit, who was on the bleachers, finally came to. "Ugh...where am I?"
Marth turned to him. "Ah, good, you're up! Dark Pit and Lemmy are in the matchup, and I'm just talking up Yugi here."
Pit nodded, his head still fuzzy. "Where's Bakura?"
Marth glanced at Yugi. "Ahhh...I'm not sure," he lied, not wanting to speak of the illegal assault on Dark Pit.
---
#518 Posted: 12:44:15 06/03/2014
Lemmy stayed inp his shell taking little to no damage from the shots he then got back out of his shell then and ran over and jumped on his bounce ball again as he did what happend when he was half health in the mario bro games he then used his wond as the bounce ball got bigger and a took out three medium sized bombs as he threw all three at dark pit
---
#519 Posted: 03:49:28 07/03/2014
Two of the bombs hit Dark Pit, who growled in pain. I'm getting cocky, he realized. No more Mr. Nice Angel! He swapped the EZ Cannon out for his Silver Bow again. He whirled his bow in a circle, making a spinning ring of blade, then threw it at the bouncy ball, wondering if it'd pop.
---
#520 Posted: 21:04:07 07/03/2014
It bounced off lf lemmy's bounce ball and went flying straight back to dark pit as lemmy laughed. "Not even the hottest lava or sharpest knife can pop my bounce balls!" Lemmy said as he used his wond and shot a bounce ball at dark pit
---
#521 Posted: 01:58:53 08/03/2014
Dark Pit barely managed to catch his bow, swinging it to deflect the ball and using Lemmy's trick against him. Thinking of a strategy, he backed up into the sky and boosted forward, shooting arrows like a mad angel.
---
#522 Posted: 02:30:46 08/03/2014
Lemmy then used hus wond as a bat for the incoming bounce ball as it was hit upwards as it reflected the arrows that would hit him but it hit dark pit
---
#523 Posted: 15:05:45 08/03/2014
Yugi looked at Pit

"Oh my gosh! I love Kid Iccarus! It was my favorite game growing up!" He said, kind of psyched that he was in front of Pit. Even though Pit was in bad shape, Yugi kept getting excited.

OOC: Well, he is the king of games after all! smilie
#524 Posted: 16:29:01 08/03/2014
Pit blinked a few times. "Haha, really?" He sat up and rubbed his head. "I must admit, it's my favorite," he joked, blue eyes bright.

Dark Pit was traveling at such a fast speed that the arrows disintegrated as they hit him; he still felt the pain, though. He swooped down and snatched Lemmy's wand. He glided higher, holding it up in the air and smirking. "Hope you don't need this too much!" His bow was swapped for the Violet Palm, a weapon he could operate with one hand. He fired some beams at the Koopaling.
---
#525 Posted: 16:41:40 08/03/2014
Yugi laughed

"Yeah!"
-----

At that same time, there was a sudden echoing noise heard on the speakers, similar to the noise that you hear when you put a microphone next to them.

OOC: I have two questions, Shadme. One, May I control the rp with you? And two, do you want me to start making new villians and work on the team? This is where I wanted to start that. I was going to make one of the villains talk on the loudspeaker.
#526 Posted: 16:43:33 08/03/2014
OoC: Hmm! Yes, I think you should be allowed to help me with this. smilie To the PM box!
---
#527 Posted: 16:47:32 08/03/2014
OOC: Alright! smilie
#528 Posted: 16:50:06 08/03/2014
Lemmy then laughed a little "It'll never work for you! It really makes no diffrence really" he said as he got hit by some of the beams he then started bouncing on his bounce ball jumping jphigher and higher until he reached dark pit as he then grabbed his neck and started riidding him as he started pulling his hair in various directions
---
#529 Posted: 16:56:29 08/03/2014
"Urggh!" Dark Pit gasped. He tried to grab Lemmy with his Palm, the Palm searing Lemmy's skin as it made contact. He flipped over in midair and dropped towards the ground, Lemmy beneath him. The attack was quick and powerful.

OoC: Geez, it feels like this fight's gone on forever... smilie
---
#530 Posted: 17:05:35 08/03/2014
Lemmy then slowly got up and ran over to his bounce ball "I need to stop fighting like a dork and start fighting liek da real me!" He said as then threw out a flury of bombs at dark pit a few of them weren't even close

Ooc: we have to try and end this because this is what lemmy does when he needs one more hit and he is dead in the mario bros game
---
#531 Posted: 17:09:10 08/03/2014
OOC: Time to make it end!

A voice was heard in the loudspeaker as another laughed

"ATTENTION SMASHERS! THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!" The first said. It was a bit like Sonic's, but deeper and more snotty.

The other stopped the message as the arena started to give off some sort of electricity.
#532 Posted: 17:17:12 08/03/2014
Silver then walked to the bleachers as he sighed "oh no..." Mawile then looked around confused "Whats going on?!" She panicked as she flailed his arms as there was a explosion in the stadium
Ooc: I gotta let my other villain in on the fun! smilie
---
#533 Posted: 17:20:37 08/03/2014
OOC: Actually, we have a list of villians in a team that we will give people. I am just making an intro to it. After this, there will be a few to choose from.

Two figures were seen runnning across the stadium. One was way taller then the other, but the smaller one looked like a shadow of Sonic.
---
Yugi tilted his head

"What was that?!" He asked cluelessly
#534 Posted: 17:35:51 08/03/2014
Ooc: :-/ well I still have dry bowser and the kaos kin I need to be informed D:
---
#535 Posted: 17:41:09 08/03/2014
OOC: Just hold on we are working on itt.... >.<
#536 Posted: 03:43:45 09/03/2014
Dark Pit snarled. "This match is too close! It won't end now!" He leapt up from the ground, foot outstretched, and kicked Lemmy hard in the chest.

Pit and Marth looked up, confused. "What...the tournament doesn't just stop!"
"Yeah!" Pit agreed. "I'll try to keep things stable here, Marth. You go to the announcement room. Whoever's there managed to disable Master Hand, who's doing the announcements, so this can't be good."
---
#537 Posted: 04:27:35 09/03/2014
The announcement then comes back on as another voice comes on

"Nobody is going to stop us that fast, right Scourge?" it asked

"Yeah! And our power combined will kill each smasher, right Bakura?" Scourge asked as Bakura made an "mhmm" noise.
#538 Posted: 13:41:55 09/03/2014
Lemmy then grabbed his wond back from dark pit when he was about to kick he then flew backwards off his ball as he landed on the ground he still was able to get up having a hard koopa shell being a koopaling "urh... You like playing dirty HUH?! Because when they where taking over i was looking around and you had to kick me." Lemmy then threw a bunch of bombs around dark pit in the form of a circle with the fuses already lighted as lemmy then walked out of the stadium as he then collapsed in the doorway as Mawile picked him up and gave a cold glare at darkpit as silver did the same "He may be a bad guy in the Mario Games but he is still kinda good" Silver said to Mawil who was carrying lemmy over her shoulder "yeah and Dark Pit was a jerk using this take over as a chance" Mawile responded as she then dropped lemmy on a bench near Marth, Pit and Yugi "Someone needs to stay here and make sure Lemmy's alright... If you even care like dark pit." Silver said
---
#539 Posted: 16:35:30 09/03/2014
Dark Pit activated the Power of Flight straight into the air as the bombs exploded below him. He then dropped to the floor. "Lemmy? Good? Last time I played Mario he was a VILLAIN. And last time I played Kid Icarus, I'm considered an anti-hero. Oh, and playing dirty? You must've forgotten the move he made when he LEAPT ONTO MY FACE." He left to go to the healing room.
"T-that was quite a fight," Pit stammered. He turned to Mawile and Silver as they deposited the injured Smasher off. Marth grabbed a few Heart Containers and handed them over. Then he paused, listening to the latest announcement.
"Wait...Scourge? And-"
"BAKURA!" Dark Pit roared, coming out of the healing room. He clenched his hands into fists and was about to head to the announcement room, but Pit leapt over and tackled him.
"Not now, buddy! You can't go charging in there. You don't know who or what they have!"
"I don't care!" he shouted, struggling. "I need to MURDER that backstabbing betrayer-"
Pit's eyes watered as he thought of Bakura. "Well...just wait a moment! We're coming with you."
"I don't need help!"
Pit shook his head. "You don't know that! I'm staying here until the others join us."
OoC: Here's the list of villains and who's controlling them. Everyone okay with this?
Chaos Kin- cs
Dry Bowser- cs
Bakura- derpy
Scourge the Hedgehog- derpy
Grima- Shadmé
Giovanni- Will
King Pig- GC
Kaos- GC
Snarls- Will
Pyroe- Shadmé
Pyroe and Snarls are new bosses. It's up to myself and Will on how they appear. For me, Pyroe is going to be a humanoid fire-user. And I'm hoping Snarls is a four-legged, two-headed dragon.
---
#540 Posted: 16:42:44 09/03/2014
Mawile then just shrugged. "Well. I never played mario he did give yugi a tiny ball that might do something." Silver then just sighed wiping the fight from his mind "Hey if he wants to be a stubborn idiot let him be one but he comes crying for help that was his problem. By the sounds of things he has been rejecting help from others for a long time." Mawile said to pit

Ooc: I'm probably going to add a few more characters in a second some are villains
---
#541 Posted: 16:53:39 09/03/2014
Yugi nodded and agreed to stay with Lemmy.
----

Both boys laughed as they turned off the speaker that they spoke into.

"So, what do we do now, Bakura?" Scourge asked as he smirked and stared at him with an insane glare.

Bakura did not answer and held is head in his hands

"What are you doing?" Scourge asked as he shook Bakura and still got no answer from his partner in crime. Scourge growled as the ignorance of his sentence was prolonged.
#542 Posted: 17:05:35 09/03/2014
Ooc: Prepare for a long list of characters
EVIL: http://www.mariowiki.com/Lord_Fredrik
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Mephiles_the_Dark
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yveltal_(Pokémon)

GOOD: http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Miles_%22Tails%22_Prower
http://www.mariowiki.com/Shy_Guy
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/King_Dedede

Yveltal is most liekly going to apear later and be something like a boss along with lord fredrik and Mephiles
---
#543 Posted: 17:32:43 09/03/2014
OoC: Not taking more characters now from one person right now, sorry!

Marth glanced around at the others. "What do you think we should do? Some will stay and tend to Lemmy, yes, but Dark Pit is right. We need to confront this new threat. Who wishes to stay and who will come?"

With Scourge and Bakura...
The room glowed brighter as a being made of fire entered the announcement room. "Surprise! Pyroe is here!" He floated in the air and wore a motorcycle helmet and a scarf that were purple and white in color. He also had a thick jacket and pants that were pretty much fire. His bright white eyes glowed from beneath the helmet.
"If you need someone to be a tank, Pyroe's your guy! Pyroe can shoot fire and meteors! Pyroe also has a super fire streak attack that burns everything in the way!" He smirked confidently. "Victory is Pyroe's."
---
#544 Posted: 17:40:36 09/03/2014
Scourge ignored anything that Bakura said and looked at Pyroe and laughed

"So you wanna be with us that bad, huh tough guy?" He asked with a snotty tone. "If that is the case, then you can!" He said, smirking at the fact that he got a new recruit on the team.

Bakura looked at the scene as he stood up straight and walked out the door without Scourge looking. His hair suddenly got tamer and his expression widened as he darted off to find the others.
----

Yugi looked at Pit and nodded

"If he needs help that bad, I will stay," He stated as he looked to the side, seeing a figure running towards everyone. His eyes stayed focused on the figure as he noticed who it was.

"Bakura!" He yelled as he stepped back and hid behind Pit as his puzzle glowed really bright.

OOC: This time, when Bakura changed, he just disguised himself so the others would believe everything he said. He can do that too.
#545 Posted: 17:46:52 09/03/2014
Dark Pit struggled to get up, but Pit tried to keep him restrained. Sighing at what he'd have to do, he slapped the side of Dark Pit's face. He then turned to Bakura, hiding Dark Pit from view. "Uhh...hey. You're back." His wide blue eyes were hopeful.
Marth waved to Bakura. "What's going on in there?"

Pyroe folded his arms and glanced around. "Where's that little whelp that was here a moment ago? Don't tell me he needs a drink from the water fountain!"
---
#546 Posted: 17:50:57 09/03/2014
Bakura shrugged.

"Truthfully, I have no clue at all!" He said in a slightly deeper tone than usual, but nothing to sidetrack anyone and blow his cover. "All I know is that there are two guys in there and they plan to kill you all"

Yugi looked back at him and gasped.

"Why? Why do they want to exterminate us?"

Bakura shrugged.
----

Scourge looked at Pyroe and then to where Bakura was to see nothing.

"Well, he did mention something about some peewee." He said, trying to collect what he picked up when he ignored Bakura a few minutes ago.
#547 Posted: 18:00:05 09/03/2014
Some red dust flew around Mawile then around Marth then it went to lemmy then back to Mawile as it then flew into her big jaw as she started coughing some of it up as she then flailed her arms and ran off into the stadium hall way not knowing what was going since she was freaked out but it was the chaos kin slowly taking her over
---
#548 Posted: 18:02:34 09/03/2014
Marth narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. "This is something that must be addressed. I have a feeling that we have to fight and beat them for them to leave. And we're a community of fighters, so they don't have a chance!"
Dark Pit caught the voice drop and struggled to get up, but Pit slapped him again as subtlety as possible.

Pyroe glanced over at the screens monitoring the arena. "There he is! What's he doin'?!"
---
#549 Posted: 18:13:37 09/03/2014
Scourge shrugged.

"I have no clue, but just leave him be" he commanded
-----

Yugi stood silent and still hid behind Pit.

"I don't know about that...." Bakura said with fake unconfidence in his voice as he faked an expression of upset.
#550 Posted: 18:22:58 09/03/2014
Pyroe rolled his eyes. "Whatever. What are we supposed to be doing anyway? Are we waiting for them to come to us like a stupid cliché video game character would?"

Pit's gaze flicked to Yugi, but quickly darted back to Bakura. Marth held his hand over his heart and sighed, then looked up again. "Do you remember what they were like?"
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me