Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#501 Posted: 15:51:29 09/09/2013
As the blue dragon enters I slowly begin to stir. I uncurl and stretch as I wake. I let out an adorable little yawn before gazing up curiously at the stranger that has entered. My midnight blue eyes glisten as I gaze up at him.

"Hi..." I say shyly as I land on the arm of his chair.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:57:02 09/09/2013 by Wyrstel
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#502 Posted: 17:14:17 09/09/2013
Lily listened to Mr. Leafstorm, then slowly began to wonder. "What do you think is going on? Why are all the textbooks changing? I get that we have a new principal, but... this just seems really weird..." She said.

--------------------

Rodo was angry, and it pushed his hesitation and fear away. "I don't read! And it's not nonsense! You're not acting like yourself! What's going on?! Tell me!" He couldn't control his anger and sent a fireball at a nearby chair. Then he glared at his once favorite teacher. "You'd never call the vice-principal," he said sternly, not willing to back down until he figured out what was going on.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#503 Posted: 20:26:41 09/09/2013
The blue dragon looked quite annoyed at the small pest before him. "Get lost." He growled menacingly, raising a claw to swat the little thing away like a fly.

Aretis frowned looking up at Fyra, and then at the other classmates. Then he sighed waiting around and looking rather quite bored.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#504 Posted: 22:13:05 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmm....." Mr. Leafstorm closed his eyes and thought a moment. He then opened them again and looked at Lily. "I'm not certain of anything. I'm afraid I have no answers. But something certainly seems odd. Something isn't right. Perhaps....." He thought for another moment. Then his eyes widened as he seemed to get an idea. "Hold on for a moment." He said to his students as he went over to his desk. He then pulled out a crystal ball that had a sapphire glow to it. He set it down on the desk and stood in front of it. "Let's see, Mr. Silverdash should be in his office right about now, so..." He muttered to himself. "Mr. Silverdash, it is Branch Leafstorm. Can you hear me, Comet? I have important matters to discuss with you." He sent the message out, and every crystal ball in the school would receive the message.

Comet Silverdash was in the magic classroom when he heard the history teacher. He went over to the desk and pulled out Toxic's crystal ball.
"I hear you loud and clear, Branch. I am currently in the magic classroom. Mr. Snakeeyes has decided to leave us. I will inform you and the others more on the matter later. What do you need?" His voice could be heard on all crystal balls, by all dragons in the same room as the crystal ball.

"There something strange about this new curriculum. Something just isn't right. Everything seems to relate to evil, and even seems to speak highly of evil. Not only that, but you say Toxic quit? Are you not the least bit concerned with the current changes? I believe we should all hold a meeting to discuss this. Preferably without our new principal. I am starting to have doubts on whether or not we can trust her. What do we know of this Golda Soulwing?"

"I understand your concern, Branch. In fact, I am having doubts myself. Perhaps you are right. A meeting would benefit us all. Alright. I will contact the others and tell them to meet with us after school today. We will discuss these matters then, and I will relay the bad news about Mr. Snakeeyes. As you requested, I will leave Mrs. Soulwing out of the loop. Thank you for contacting me, Mr. Leafstorm. I appreciate your dedication to the school. Have a good day."

"Yes, thank you, Comet." Branch said. He then looked at his students. "It is done. There will be a staff meeting after school. I will fill you all in tomorrow."

Scarlet snarled at Rodu. She had about enough of this little pest. It was time to do something about him.
"I do not need to tell you anything. There is nothing going on, and I feel perfectly fine. Now if you don't get out of here right now, then I WILL in fact call Mr. Silverdash down here." She hissed. Then her eyes began to glow a deep crimson as she activated her fear element. The ability she was using was an intimidating glare that had the power to scare off just about anything that saw it. However, that was a definite sign something was wrong. Toxic would never do that, and even couldn't without a spell or potion, as his only element was poison.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#505 Posted: 00:35:05 10/09/2013
"I knew I felt something evil in the school when I first came here." Icestorm thought to himself. He then got up suddenly. "Mr. Leafstorm........can I have a private talk with you?" Icestorm asked. "I think you should know something really important about me."
---
SC
#506 Posted: 00:37:19 10/09/2013
Seeing the other dragon as being mean and cruel. I bow my head and fly back over to my chair, where I curl up and wait. Tears fall down my face as I lay on the chair, because all I was trying to do was be friendly and I was pushed away hard. After a little while of crying I fall asleep again, but my tears continue to fall. So far all I have known here is cruelty and mean dragons.
#507 Posted: 00:50:33 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Erm, yes? What is it?" Mr. Leafstorm asked, a hint of curiosity in his eyes.
---
#508 Posted: 01:08:51 10/09/2013
"I have a very rare ability that very few dragons have." Icestorm said. "I have the ability to see auras." He explained. "When I first came into the school I saw Mrs. Soulwing walk by.......and when I saw her for that quick moment I saw an evil aura coming off her. I thought it was my ability failing me because I haven't seen an evil aura in many years." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#509 Posted: 02:29:14 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Leafstorm was quiet. He looked puzzled, as if he wasn't sure what to make of this.
"So to my understanding, you have this unique ability that you can see auras, and you saw that Mrs. Soulwing's aura is dark? How exactly is it that you have such an ability? Can you be certain this is the case? I just want to be sure, as I've never encountered this ability before myself. And I can't judge on a simple, er, 'guess' of sorts. To actually bring this up in a meeting as something we should watch more, I would need some sort of proof." He said.
---
#510 Posted: 03:41:48 10/09/2013
"I've had this ability sense birth." Icestorm said. "My parents said I have a very rare ability and sent me to a special school for dragons that have Aura Sense. The school taught me to hone and fine toon my Aura Sense to the point that it never fails." Icestorm explained. "But it has been many years sense I used my Aura Sense. I'm positive Mrs. Soulwing's aura was a dark evil aura." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#511 Posted: 04:26:38 10/09/2013
Lily smiled at Mr. Leafstorm, relieved. "Thank you," she said, then listened as the red dragon discussed his feelings on the new principal. She had to admit, something seemed off, but she had to agree with Mr. Leafstorm. She wouldn't go so far as to say the new principal was evil...

----------------------

Rodu saw the red glow in Mr. Snakeeyes' eyes and knew what was happening, having that element himself. He gasped, looking away from her eyes and leaping aside. "You're not Mr. Snakeeyes!" He shouted, then he frowned, getting upset. "Who are you and what did you do to him?!" To prove he wouldn't back down without an answer, and to show that he wasn't afraid, he crouched low and shot a fireball at the dragon's wing. He was ready for a fight, and more importantly, was ready for answers.
---
#512 Posted: 04:44:48 10/09/2013
Aretis wasn't paying attention at all to class. But then...he heard a shout from across the hallway. It was very faint due to the noise from everything around, but it was there. Actually it felt more like a thought. Like a little whispering thought, but he was pretty sure he heard something. And, well, being the curious little dragon he was, he quietly slipped out of class, once again shrouding himself in invisibility. He slipped and fell, making a small thump, but other than that he quickly slipped out and searched for the voice. It seemed to come from Mr. Snakeeyes' office.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#513 Posted: 05:22:12 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmm....." Mr. Leafstorm thought. He still wasn't quite certain what to make of this. "Still, to say the new principal is evil, that may be a bit of a stretch. At least without further proof. I'm afraid there isn't much of anything I can do about that at the moment, true or not. There is no absolute proof, and it is not my place to take care of such things. If Mr. Silverdash does in fact get everyone together for a meeting after school, then I will bring it up. However, do not expect immediate action. They are likely to be as sceptical as I am. No staff member here has such abilities as the one you described. Then again, Mr. Snakeeyes, the magic teacher, may very well believe you without any proof. However, I d not know of his whereabouts." He said.

Scarlet quickly jumped out of the way of the fire ball, not that it would have done much to her, seeing as how she also had the element of fire. Still, she growled in frustration. Her trick had failed miserably. In fact, it made matters worse. Now she had no choice but to eliminate him. She couldn't allow her cover to be blown.
"Silence you insolent pest!" She growled. "I've had it with you! I tried to be patient, but I can only endure so much of you wretched little students! You want to know what happened to your beloved magic teacher? Fine! I killed him myself! That's right, go ahead and weep. Mr. Toxic Snakeeyes is dead. And you will be joining him!" She roared. Then she breathed out a stream of fire, aiming it right at him.
---
#514 Posted: 05:54:44 10/09/2013
"I understand your scepticism Mr. Leafstorm but I ashure you what I saw is true." Icestorm said. "Should I say something to Mrs. Snowflake about my ability or should I stay quiet about it for now?"
---
SC
#515 Posted: 07:05:19 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"That choice is up to you. Although, in order to talk to the counselor, you have to go up to the main office. You then risk an encounter with the principal herself. You can trust the counselor, she has worked here for years, and I assure you that she has a good heart. However, it may be unwise to be within such close range of the principal, especially if what you say happens to be true. We can't allow her to suspect anything, just to be safe. I can't tell you what to do, but I would advise against talking to anyone right now. At least not until I am able to meet with the other teachers, and see what they think." Mr. Leafstorm said.
---
#516 Posted: 14:01:07 10/09/2013
Aretis saw fire shooting through Mr. Snakeeyes' office. He gasped, speeding over there just in time to see Scarlet Hielfire silencing one of the students. It was the one in the magic class. The one that went crazy in the room.... If he remembered correctly, picking up bits of conversation from the other students from before. Aretis stood frozen again as he saw Hielfire. He had to think! He had to act quickly!
---
#517 Posted: 16:52:59 10/09/2013
Icestorm noded. "I understand Mr. Leafstorm." Icestorm then went and sat down.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#518 Posted: 22:09:19 10/09/2013
Red saw that Aretis was missing again "Now i will go and see what is that dragon up to, this is the second time he does this today" " I remembered that i have to get some of my things from outside before those get unusable , sorry Mrs Lavapool, i am sure that we will meat when i have your class for real but it was really nice to see you." Red said and smiled, then he run out of the gym. " Where could he be?" Red thought, and then Red hear some noises from the way where the teachers offices are. Red run to the door of Mr. Snakeeyes' office he saw Aretis but did not say anything and looked inside " What is this all about?" Red said still just looking.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:10:44 10/09/2013 by cyndego
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#519 Posted: 22:32:43 10/09/2013
Nero was pleased with the idea that the teachers would meet after school, and he wanted to listen in during that time. He had to figure out what this new principal was up to.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#520 Posted: 00:00:30 11/09/2013
Rodu leaped quickly into the air, hovering there as he avoided the flames. "You killed him?! Why? Who are you?!" He demanded to know.
---
#521 Posted: 00:37:33 11/09/2013
Aretis jumped, as Red kind of scared him from behind. "Red! Get out of here! Now!" He ran in there, leaping after Rodu and trying to grab ahold of him. Why am I doing this? Was what one small part of him was saying. The other was. Getoutgetoutgetoutgetout!
---
#522 Posted: 01:14:36 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Scarlet then saw Aretis rush in. She growled and her gaze narrowed on him.
"You again!" She hissed. "Persistent little pest, aren't you? It wasn't enough that you watched the magic teacher burn, now you have to interfere with my plans. You students are nothing but trouble." She snarled. Then she noticed Red was also there. "How many nosy students are there?! Ugh, nevermind! So be it. All three of you will perish." Scarlet hissed. Then her body became covered in flames. She then tried to grab Aretis and Rodu.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#523 Posted: 01:15:19 11/09/2013
OOC: is Scarlet the magic teacher
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#524 Posted: 01:21:08 11/09/2013
Having no idea of what is going on elsewhere, I just wait for the principal. After all this is where the magic led me, so it must be right. I quietly groom myself as I wait. My entire body glistens like a star in the dim light, making the room glow.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:29:01 11/09/2013 by Wyrstel
#525 Posted: 01:44:13 11/09/2013
Theo still wasn't quite sure what to do, but he got out his book again and continued reading.
---
#526 Posted: 02:50:44 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Scarlet is the principal. She's currently disguised as Mr. Snakeeyes, but she isn't actually the magic teacher. Mr. Snakeeyes is dead, and the vice principal, Mr. Silverdash, is temporarily taking over the class.

And, Wyrstel, wasn't your character in the main office? That's kinda far from where the others are. I doubt you would have noticed anything from that far away.
---
#527 Posted: 03:16:52 11/09/2013
OOC: I changed it, sorry about that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:15 11/09/2013 by Wyrstel
#528 Posted: 03:37:28 11/09/2013
Rodu glanced at the small white dragon that had entered and now tried to grab him. Annoyed, he tried to shove it away with his tail. It was so small... Was it even really a dragon? The strange, fake Mr. Snakeeyes before him seemed annoyed by the small dragon, too. Rodu listened to his words and realized the little dragon must know what's going on, but then he was forced to dodge out of the way as the fake Snakeeyes tried to grab him. He didn't know what to do. He wanted answers, but fighting fire with fire seemed rather... useless. And he hadn't really mastered his fear element yet. He wished he had, especially now, as it would have come in very handy. He watched the scene and shrugged, having come up with nothing better than brute strength. The fire wouldn't faze him, so he flew hard at the fake teacher and slammed into its neck, grabbing it and pushing it toward the floor. "Tell me what's going on!" He insisted, shouting forcefully, not really wanting to fight, just wanting to know what was going on.

--------------------

Lily glanced to Nero, and couldn't wait for class to be over, so she could talk to him, wondering what he thought about the teachers' meeting.
---
#529 Posted: 04:45:35 11/09/2013
ooc: I'm pretty sure my character is about to kill yours Wystrel. You should probably do something about that.
@RumpleLover: I'm pretty sure that's godmodding. Autohits are godmodding and will not be tolerated here. Not to mention, remember you're fighting an adult. And what age is your character again? Remind me. Please. And then tell me if your character can defeat a fully grown adult dragon and basically have NO DAMAGE be done to your character by her attack.

Aretis gasped, getting burned by the flames. He howled in agony but managed to grab onto Rodu's tail as Rodu tried to shove him away with it. Instinctive measures took place and Aretis flashed a bright light from his body all around. He hoped it would blind Scarlet long enough for him to get out of here. He tugged and pulled with all his might out of the office. Of all the stupid....challenging a teacher! Even if an evil one. He winced. His whole left arm felt on fire still. "Red! Move! NOW!" Aretis screeched with all he could.
---
#530 Posted: 05:18:06 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yeah, Rumple, Scarlet would only be taken down that easily if she were allowing the students to win, and she has no reason for doing that. You can still try to attack, but you likely won't succeed.

Scarlet had to turn away from the bright light. She growled in frustration. There were too many pests to deal with. They surely needed to be disciplined. But they were suspicious now. They knew that something was wrong. They hadn't learned all of her secrets, but it shouldn't be too long before word would soon spread and her presence would then be known. Scarlet needed a plan. Scarlet then teleported away from the students, just outside the room. She then shifted into the form of a large, black dragon. She figured she mine as well frame an old rival as her's if evil had to be revealed in the school.
"I am Nitro Darkflame." She said in a deep, male voice. "Your teacher only got what was coming to him. Soon, you all will join him. The school will soon be destroyed by evil, and all within the school shall perish. Only your principal can save you from such a fate. Be prepared or be slain. That is your choice." She told them. Then Scarlet teleported away.

Scarlet teleported herself to the bathroom closest to the main office. She shifted back to her cover disguise as Golda Soulwing. Then she left the bathroom and headed towards the office.
---
#531 Posted: 05:18:17 11/09/2013
Sensing a threat from the dragon near me, I dive under a desk where he cannot get me and hope that the principal arrives soon. I am scared what this other dragon will do. Being so small it is easy to do so.

"Go away," I say trembling beneath the desk, praying that I will survive.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:33:43 11/09/2013 by Wyrstel
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#532 Posted: 08:18:29 11/09/2013
"Nitro Darkflame, hah.... And he is going to destroy the whole school.....How nice is that, when he comes out again he can explain how he thinks that he is going to win all the teachers plus all the students.... good luck with that darkpunk" Red said knowing very well that the dragon would not hear him anymore. Then he remembered that there was others too, Red turned to the office " Hey you two , are you alright in there" Red asked from Aretis and Rodu.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#533 Posted: 13:36:46 11/09/2013
OOC: Okay, maybe I didn't say something right.... Rodu isn't taking anyone down - he's only trying to. He's acting rashly and isn't thinking, which is typical for him when he's upset. He flew at Scarlet and grabbed her neck, trying to push her down. He's a fire dragon, so is pretty immune to fire, but he'll certainly be hurt if more fighting continues. Honestly, I really expected Scarlet to throw him off her neck in a fit of rage. Sorry for any confusion. Not trying to break the rules or anything...
---
#534 Posted: 20:35:14 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Well, I understand your character acting out. Still, it would be difficult to like pin an adult dragon. I do get a fire dragon being immune, or at least mostly immune, to flames. Except the fire was being used by an adult and would be stronger than the fire of any student. And I'm trying not to have Scarlet go berserk or anything, otherwise she'll try to kill off the students, and logically she could do that without too much difficulty, so I'm trying to come up with alternative solutions to her problems. But a bit of advice on fights and such for future reference, something I try to do and just state what my character is trying to accomplish and then leave it up to the other person to decide if their character dodged or whatever. It rules out godmodding on my part at least. Not saying you were actually trying to break the rules, I'm just saying you could have worded it better so that there wouldn't have been any confusion.
---
#535 Posted: 22:09:41 11/09/2013
Nero glanced back at Lilly. How had she come up with this idea? He liked it well enough, but he knew the principal would either find out or suspect something eventually. He had to keep this a secret at all costs.
---
#536 Posted: 22:20:05 11/09/2013
ooc: Wystrel, your character is 6. How does he have that powerful of an attack? Not to mention, what the heck IS your character doing? This is a school, not a playground for someone to waltz around everywhere and sleep everywhere. He should probably be in some sort of class or be in some sort of nursery. If you wish to justify, please tell me what has happened the past 6 years of his life to make him so powerful and intelligent.

Aretis's eyes were wild with fear, his heart racing a hundred-miles an hour. "Red. Not the time. Go, or you'll die!" He looked back, even more frightened as there was.....a different dark dragon. Wait, there's two??? This is not good... Scarlet Hielfire was bad enough. Who else is secretly a dark and evil dragon? Aretis grabbed Red and pulled him along, lifting his wings and flying so he can generate enough force to at least try to pull them along. However, as mentioned before, physicality was not exactly his strong point. Nevertheless he had to get out of here, and most certainly did not want anyone to die. He headed back for the gym, or at least tried to.
---
#537 Posted: 22:24:37 11/09/2013
OOC: He's had to live on his own since he was born. He never met his parents and has had to learn how to defend himself. Also his jets of water are his natural defense. He has perfected them over the years as he has fought off all kinds of predators that have tried to eat him. He was brought here through magic and lead to Scarlet's office.
#538 Posted: 22:29:30 11/09/2013
ooc: Fought off all kinds of predators. smilie and you're character is......6. So.....from the moment he was born, he had intelligence, he could fight off predators, and he mastered how to use jets of water with absolutely no training, special instruction. He wasn't nurtured by anyone. He was never taught anything and magically appeared in a school. Is that your explanation? One more question.....how did he survive his first few years? What did he eat? How did he get around?
---
#539 Posted: 22:35:27 11/09/2013
OOC: Just forget it, I changed my post. He is hiding and praying. As for the magic it wasn't his own. Someone teleported him here, because someone want him for themselves.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:59:34 11/09/2013 by Wyrstel
#540 Posted: 22:42:50 11/09/2013
ooc: ....yeah. Gary Sue...... smilie

The blue dragon hissed in annoyance. "Get lost, kid." He growled with his intimidating and muscular appearance. Ugh, how long will Scarlet take? She was always such....... Then he stopped right there. It would be bad to think dark thoughts about the one he was preparing to negotiate with. Besides, he knew about dark spells kept around lairs of dark dragons. Some that read and record thoughts, others will do unspeakable horrors to those who overstep boundaries. Scarlet would never be so careless that she wouldn't take precautions.
---
#541 Posted: 22:57:03 11/09/2013
Tears fall down my face as I go deeper into the hole. Quiet sniffles be heard as I cry under the desk. That other dragon is both scary and mean. I'm just a little hatchling but he treats me like trash. I curl into a small ball and silently continue to cry. My entire body trembles beneath the desk and silently cry myself to sleep. Even as I fall asleep tears continue to stream down my face.
#542 Posted: 23:26:41 11/09/2013
Icestorm then sensed something happened. Something very dark happened. He then used his Aura Sense his eyes glowed a faint blue color. As he used his Aura Sense he looked in the direction of the office and saw the same black aura again coming from the very same direction. It was so much evil aura that Icestorm's Aura Sense couldn't handle it and it made Icestorm faint. He fell off his chare and hit his head on the ground.
---
SC
#543 Posted: 23:40:37 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Okay, I thought I wasn't gone for very long at all, and yet I still manege to miss something. Little dragons that are like only 6 years old can't possibly know everything or have mastered any elements. Especially if they've had like no training. There's no way he could be a threat to anything. And he was just randomly teleported to the school by an unknown dragon or something? That doesn't really make sense.

Scarlet sighed as she stepped into her office. She was still frustrated with having to deal with pests, but at least she managed to get away without revealing herself. At least she could use her old rival as a scapegoat and blame him for everything. Now all she had to do was perhaps lure him here and eliminate him in front of everyone to put on a show for them. Then she could continue to corrupt the school as planned. Oh, wait, she still needed to hire another magic teacher. She would have to put that on her to-do list as well. Oh, well, back to running this pla--wait a second. Since when are there other dragons in the principal's office?! Who's the idiot responsible for letting them in here?!

Scarlet had just now noticed the big, dark blue dragon in her office, as well as a dragon that mine as well just be an annoying fly. Her receptionist must be sleeping on the job to allow them in here.

"What do you think you are doing in my office?" She snarled. First she had to deal with bothersome students and now this. How is any decent evil dragoness supposed to corrupt a school if she keeps getting interrupted? At this rate, her cover was going to be blown in no time, and her plan foiled. She simply couldn't allow that to happen. Perhaps she should start killing dragons off one by one until every little threat is eliminated. No, best not to be hasty. Death would surely attract unwanted attention if she wasn't careful. Better be smart about this. So she waited for an answer.
---
#544 Posted: 23:57:08 11/09/2013
Icestorm started to come to. "Gah! My head!" Icestorm said as he slowly got up. "Mr. Leafstorm! I....I saw the black aura again." Icestorm said with a very shaky voice.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:13 12/09/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#545 Posted: 00:02:26 12/09/2013
OOC: His jets of water come from his mouth, they are a natural physical weapon/defense of angel dragons. It is not an element of magic! It is a natural thing like the two glands in a dragon that mix to create fire. For him there are natural pouches in his body that hold water and he has two glands and that super heat it or make it beyond freezing.

Slowly I step out and gaze up at the female dragon. Trembling out of fear but knowing it would be best to speak, I swallow. After gathering my courage I speak.

"Sorry miss dragon, I was lead here by some powerful magic. I'll leave if you want me to, I say gaze up at her. I just don't know where I should go and the magic humm that I followed is very strong here, so I stayed here," I say before bowing my head and heading toward the door.
#546 Posted: 00:36:01 12/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Regardless of what it is, how would a 6 year old dragon know how to do that without any training? How could he defend himself that well at such a young age and with such a small size? Even if he did know what to do, it still wouldn't be a very powerful attack. He would still be a fairly weak dragon compared to the older dragons.

"Hmm?" Mr. Leafstorm looked at icestorm curiously. "You did?" He asked, his tone sounding doubtful. "Explain please. Where is this black aura? Can you tell me anything else about it?"

Scarlet was quiet a moment and stared at the young dragon with perplexed expression. She wondered about what he was talking about, but for such a young dragon, he could just be playing games and speaking nonsense.
"Just go back to your class, young dragon. I don't want to catch you in here without permission again, you understand?" She said sternly. Who knows what that little could have been snooping through. But he was too small to be a real threat to anything. No point in wasting energy fooling with him.
---
#547 Posted: 00:37:17 12/09/2013
OOC: Well, thanks for the advice, Cynder09. I'll keep it in mind as I continue to RP...

Rodu watched the others leave, saying nothing. He was very annoyed that he hadn't been able to get to the bottom of it. He figured there was nothing left to do but return to class. But he wasn't sure he'd be staying in the school much longer. Not without his favorite teacher there. He knew his father wanted it, but he certainly didn't, and now... there was nothing left to motivate him to keep coming. Who was this Nitro Darkwing, anyway? Letting out an annoyed sigh, along with some sparks, he trudged sadly from the room, heading toward History class. He'd give it one more day...

-------------------

Lily gasped as she saw the dragon fall to the floor. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" She asked, but he didn't respond, as he was out cold. She watched, concerned, until he finally came to again. She sighed in relief, then asked him again, "Are you okay?"
---
#548 Posted: 00:59:46 12/09/2013
OOC: Actually little dragons can be as powerful if not more than large dragons. Think of the Night Fury in How to train a Dragon, he is smaller than the others but he is the most dangerous and feared of the dragons.

I nod solemnly and walk out the door. Not knowing where to go, I wander the halls aimlessly. Whether is was by magic or something else, I am here. Sighing I start looking around for signs but see none. Giving up, I climb up onto the highest thing I can find in the halls and find a comfortable place to rest. Tears fall down my cheeks for I am lost and scared. I am an orphan without anyone to look after me and being so small as well as having no hard scales but feathers that are softer than silk covering my body, I am vulnerable and helpless. So alone I curl into a small ball and fall asleep.
#549 Posted: 01:02:11 12/09/2013
"Yes I did." Icestorm said as he rubbed his head from fainting earlyer and hitting his head on the floor. "I....I saw it coming from the direction of the office and it was just like Mrs. Soulwing's aura I saw earlyer except it seemed more dark and powerful." Icestorm said. "I.....I don't like it at all. It frightens me." Icestorm said a little fearful tone.
---
SC
#550 Posted: 01:23:03 12/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: This isn't How To Train Your Dragon, though. And your character isn't a Night Fury. Besides, we don't know how old Toothless is, unless you know something I don't. And it was clearly stated that Night Furies are powerful. You said no such thing to me, and your dragon is technically a baby. Maybe he can grow up to be powerful, but he can't be that way from birth. It just doesn't make sense. And also, this is a school for dragons. You come here to learn. Regardless of how your character ended up at the school, he has classes to attend just like everyone else. The teachers can train him to be powerful, but he can't just be powerful for no apparent reason. Even Toothless has his flaws and is stronger when he is with Hiccup. He can't even fly without Hiccup.

"The main office, you say?" Mr. Leafstorm asked. "Hmm..... Well, don't worry, young dragon. I assure you that you are safe here. It is our duty as teachers to not only guide you, but keep you safe. I will contact Mr. Silverdash at once and bring this to his attention." He said. Then Branch went over to his desk and got his crystal ball back out. He quickly contacted Comet and repeated what he had heard from Icestorm.

"Thank you for letting me know, Branch. I will investigate this at once." Mr. Silverdash said. Before leaving, he asked Mrs. Fyra Lavapool to check in with the magic class from time to time, as the gym was right next to the magic classroom. Then Comet headed towards the main office.
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me