Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 11 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#501 Posted: 20:42:26 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi's mind raged. No! It would just be....like him. She may control you, but it's your own fault...you let yourself be controlled. It would still be your fault. No! He fought back, trying to shove back. Push his way back into his mind!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#502 Posted: 20:47:24 05/07/2012
Hex frowned. Stupid ghost Flareon was messing this up. She battled him fiercely, nearly completely taken over him. Why did he keep fighting, anyway?
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#503 Posted: 21:52:56 05/07/2012
Laurie nodded,"Thanks to you I am no longer weak...I will be fine..." she said,a slight purr in her voice.

"I...I am glad you are back..." Shinma said,smiling
"Who is this?" Shidon asked.
"What is he?" Shiina asked,hiding behind Shidon
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#504 Posted: 22:41:24 05/07/2012
Akulion turned al ittle red at Laurie's purr,but he quickly turned away from her,not wanting her to see."Alrght.I will come to help you if you need it"he said,then made the black box disappear.

Moon growled at Nightshade,his anger blazing.It gnawed at his sanity,wanting control."I'm not a coward,but I cannot allow your sister to take Losi's mind over"
Darkfire tried not to cry as she watched,shutting her eyes tight.'How can I try to help?He needs help!Help me,Sumiriyon.Wherever you are,please...PLEASE!I'm sorry,I'm so sorry!Just help him.Do whatever you want,JUST HELP LOSIYEON!'
"You have been answered"a familiar voice said,appearing in front of Darkfire.
Darkfire opened her eyes and gasped.It was so weird to see the Pokemon floating in front of her so...So clean of blood,so happy."It's you!"
"Yep.The last thing I'll do is let that Espeon take over Losiyeon's mind.But shhhhh...Don't tell.Don't say anything,just stay quiet.I will handle this"the Pokemon said,then flew over to Losi.With a gentle paw,she touched his head,a familiar glow happening.The very glow that had taken away Losi's memories in the past.But this time,it wasn't for that.It was for a better reason."I can only help you with your struggle,Losiyeon.The rest is up to you.If you really want to break free,you cannot let the bad memories take you over.Remember the ones who love you,the ones you love.Don't give up..."

Drake had let out a cry of pain when Lacy had jammed her feet into his eyes,but it was cut short when she started choking him with his own collar.The tails of his scarf immediatly reached up and grabbed the Celebi tightly,shocking her with a large amount of electricity.
"Save your power!"was the only thing Imure shouted out.
'I'm trying,but look at what this insane Celebi's doing to me!'Drake angrily thought back,his eyes shut tight as he clenched his teeth in pain.
"You're lucky you have me here.Do you know the condition of your eyes?"Imure asked.
'OF COURSE NOT!'Drake thought back,pain filling the thought.

Skyburst looked at Shidon,noticing him."I am Skyburst.Skyburst the Wraitheon"he replied to both,his stare holding nothing at all but a little bit of attempted kindness.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#505 Posted: 22:48:38 05/07/2012
Laurie glanced around at the battle,smiling."Looks like everyone is having fun but me..." she said,the purr still in her voice.

Liko looked up and saw laurie looking right at him,"SHe is not Laurie..." he muttered.

Shiina stared back at him,looking curious.
"And what business do you have with Shinma?" Shidon asked
Shinma held the egg and looked down at the ground
---
#506 Posted: 22:55:25 05/07/2012
Lacy gasped, choking slightly on her own breath as the tails squished her body. Reaching to the edges of her sanity, she used her psychic abilities to pull at the tails to attempt loosen them. She yanked back on his collar angrily, digging her heels into his ribs. It was like she was trying to use him as a mount - a fussy mount at that.

'What are YOU doing here?' snapped Hex from inside Losi's mind, 'This isn't your battle anymore. Get out of here!'
Nightshade glanced at the Pokemon ... Did she see who she thought she saw? Her eyes locked with Moon's, intense and angry.
"Hmph. Calling for help already?" she taunted, "You and me. Once you're gone I can finished off that stupid little Mew for Akulion ... Grant him plenty more power."
#507 Posted: 03:11:00 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi felt his confidence in his strength rising. He didn't...well, he didn't know who was helping him, but right now that wasn't important. He forcefully shoved back Hex from his mind, trying to spike her consciousness again. He hoped it was enough to prevail over her.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#508 Posted: 14:35:57 06/07/2012
Hex retreated slightly, feeling a power beginning to overwhelm her inside the Glacios' mind.
'How pathetic. You cannot even fight your own fights without assistance!' spat Hex, and released her grip on Losi's head. She heaved an infuriated sigh.
#509 Posted: 22:39:37 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Shut up! Losi thought back. Though, he realized it was true. He....was too weak. Why couldn't he even hold his own against one of Akulion's henchmen. And Jake. Losi saw how he attacked Akulion, how it affected the dark god. Yet.....yet his attack did nothing. Nothing at all it's pinnacle power......it broke him down.
---
#510 Posted: 22:52:28 06/07/2012
Hex growled, and charged forward at Losi as he was recovering from her previous attacks. The mental fight had weakened her slightly, but not very much. She had trained for years, after all.
"You think a dirty little science experiment can defeat an evil God!?" she laughed, striking her claws forward. The barrier around her formed a huge psychic claw strike, swiping at Losi angrily as Hex continued to taunt him, "Stupidity at its finest! If you cannot defeat even me, you haven't even a chance. Your cause is already dead!"
"I say differently!" snarled Raya, crashing against the claws furiously. The claw strike shattered upon impact.
Hex barked at the Luxray, "You stay out of this!"
"Make me!" she yowled, slamming against the bright pink barrier with her strong shoulders. It didn't budge.
#511 Posted: 22:59:48 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi leaped up. "I believe nothing is impossible. I believe if you put your mind to something, you will do it." He growled, even if it was a bluff. He slammed into the barrier headfirst, using whatever he had left.
---
#512 Posted: 23:16:21 06/07/2012
Hex stumbled ever so slightly as the barrier shook violently upon impact.
"Together!" howled Raya, ramming into the barrier as well. It shook harder. Hex was starting to get tired!
#513 Posted: 23:18:35 06/07/2012
Laurie walked calmly towards Liko
Liko growled a little,he knew she was going to try to fight him.
---
#514 Posted: 00:50:15 07/07/2012
Akulion watched Laurie for a bit,deciding to keep his eye on her.He then looked around,wondering who he would have fun battling.Drake was his first option,but he was already battling Lacy.Akulion had to chuckle at what the Celebi was doing to the Moltreon,finding it amusing.
Nina was going to welcome Akulion back,but stiffened,her eyes wide.She could feel something in the air,something eerily familiar.'IT CAN'T BE!Sh-She's not supposed to be here!'

Moon growled again,looking even angrier."YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MEWKA!"he roared,then tried to calm himself down,his anger a frenzy inside of him."I accept your challange"he said in a calmer voice,but made no move.Still too much anger to handle.

The Pokemon smiled,looking much happier than she had been when she was alive."I cannot wait to see you in the New Land,Losiyeon.Goodbye now...But not for forever"she whispered,then disappeared.
Darkfire let her tears go,wishing she could have made the past better.'Thank you...Thank you so much'she thought,then smiled at the sky,wiping her tears away.Usually,Darkfire couldn't cry,but she did now,enjoying the emotion while it lasted.
Unmei had sensed the familiar friend,a little surprised.He realized she was just helping and couldn't help but smile."I'm so glad that you're finally happy"
"Who are YOU talking to?"Sun asked,standing next to Unmei.She had decided that guarding the Dreamflowers was better than trying to kill somebody,which was a strange decision for her to make.
"Oh...No one,really.Just thinking of the past.I got a little lost in the memories"Unmei said with a smile.The memories...They were very nice memories,in his opinion.Even when everything bad happened,there they all were,hanging on to life and light.

Drake could do nothing,only hold on to Lacy with the tails of his scarf.Too much pain for him to concentrate.One thought got through the pain.It was when he had used Surge Pulse on Akulion.The God had looked fine,no injury showing at all.That made him angry as his mind raced for an idea.Then...He got it.
“Isn't that a bit risky,Drake?”Imure asked with a sigh.Not another fail move.
'Heh,too bad!I could risk an injury!It's just like I did with Surge Pulse.Just a little dive.The ground isn't far,but it's enough for me to gain enough speed'Drake thought,a bit of pain stil in his thughts.
“Oy,this probably won't work.She's a Psychic type!”Imure protested,not sounding happy with the idea.
'And I...Am fast.I'll just give it a try'Drake thought,then dived without a warning,pulling in his wings,but not completely.He tried to turn onto his back in the air,using his wings to help him.Pretty much,Drake would try to crush the Celebi.

Sharp saw Laurie too and gasped,hiding her face in Liko's fur again."Will you really have to fight?"she guessed what was coming,her voice muffled.

"I am Shinma's boyfriend"Skyburst replied,not too fast or slow,never changing his voice.
---
#515 Posted: 01:10:21 07/07/2012
"Oh, you are in love with that pathetic excuse of a Mew?" Nightshade gave a mocking laugh, "And who is going to make me stay away? You have already failed in protecting her. The poison in Ancient's claws are fast-acting and deadly. She is probably already dead!" She tore across the ground at Moon, a grin on her face that could only be described as demented. And yet ... as she raced at him her path curved. She was going for Liko, Laurie, and Mewka!!

Lacy started laughing as he dropped, and then her eyes went wide with shock. She wrapped her psychic abilities around Drake's left wing, and forced it upwards, carefully positioning herself so that she would not be squashed under the bigger Pokemon. In fact, if she got lucky he would hurt his right wing when he hit the floor and be grounded!
Unfortunately for Lacy, Ancient leaped out and snatched her brother from the air, keeping them both safe from impact. She grabbed Lacy in her claws and tore her away from Drake's scarf-tails, trying to sink her poison-coated claws into the tiny Celebi. No such luck for Ancient, Lacy was so fast she could grab onto Ancient's paw and twist it the wrong way while still avoiding the other claw.
#516 Posted: 01:20:47 07/07/2012
Liko closed his eyes,his entire body went black and a ring of pure darkness encircled him,Sharp and the Mewka.He had not noticed Nightshade."Sharp...dont move...." Liko said,his voice was even more hollow than before.The darkness formed a dome around them,protecting them.

Laurie skidded to a stop,"D@mn him..." she hissed.

Shidon laughed,"Oh really?"
---
#517 Posted: 01:25:20 07/07/2012
Nightshade continued to bolt, that same red energy forming around her head and shoulders as if she was using Volt Tackle or a a move of that sort. But, unfortunately for everyone else, this wasn't Volt Tackle it was some more of that power she had deep inside which seemed to be never-ending. She raced until the red power was at its maximum and slammed into the barrier as hard as she could.
Mewka shuddered, her eyes bolting open, the pace of her breath increasing again, "L-Liko? Is everything ... okay? What was that noise?" Her eyes darted around in terror.
#518 Posted: 02:17:42 07/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi nodded. To both of them. The voice and Raya. He timed his strike with her and rammed into the barrier again.
---
#519 Posted: 02:20:03 07/07/2012
Hex's barrier cracked.
"Once more should do it." Raya growled, and slammed her shoulder against the barrier. It shattered with the sound of breaking glass, and Hex gasped in astonishment.
"Fine. We will fight physically." she sighed angrily.
#520 Posted: 02:33:51 07/07/2012
The barrier shuddered,it held.
"Everything is fine Mewka...I am here,I will protect you..." Liko said,his tail was still bound around the wound.

Laurie charged into the barrier too,it did nothing.
---
#521 Posted: 02:41:38 07/07/2012
Mewka shuddered, watching the barrier waver, "Something bad is happening ... isn't there?"
Nightshade rammed into the barrier again, "Perhaps if we hit it together, we could break it." she suggested to Laurie.
#522 Posted: 02:47:49 07/07/2012
Sharp nodded,closing her eyes tight as Nightshade slammed into the barrier.

"Told you"Imure said.
"Don't rub it in"Drake growled,letting Ancient take Lacy from the tails of his scarf.His scarf looked fine,a little bit torn,though.This tear quickly fixed itself up,looking almost brand-new except for how dirty it was.He then shot off towards Lacy,loking angry.
"Open your eyes!Are they alright?"Imure asked.
"I-I don't know"Drake said,then slowly opened his eyes.His vision was blurry and weird,probably because he had closed his eyes for a long time.

Moon's anger rose up as he heard Nightshade's words.'You cannot become angry,cannot become angry!'he thought over and over again,but simply could not calm down.When he heard the Umbreon say that Mewka could already be dead,tears streamed down his face again."No...Not again.I fail to protect...Everyone.I can never protect those I love...NO!I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!"Moon said,the ending of his words a furious shout.He watched as Nightshade went towards Mewka,his gray eyes turning dark purple.Moon sped after her,his tears flying off his face,turning black as they did,and hitting the ground.He let out another furious shout,hands made out of the black tears and darkness sprouting out of the ground and surrounding him,their long fingers sharp and curved.The hands sped towards Nightshade,reaching her much faster than Moon could ever.A frenzy of hands grabbed at Nightshade,looking thirsty for some blood spilled.They had their own little screeches,high-pitched and sounding deadly.Shadow hands also went at Laurie,sounding angry about not having a turn for trying to tear Nightshade apart.
Akulion was there faster than the hands could even touch Laurie,his Leafeon fur bristling angrily.He slashed at the hands,but they seemed endless and getting angrier by the second.He knew the real way to end this was to attack Moon,but kept to protecting Laurie.

(Aaaaand...I forgot about him again.smilie)
"Yes really"Skyburst said,nothing changing about him as he looked at Shinma's brother.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:31 07/07/2012 by cynder2000
#523 Posted: 02:54:58 07/07/2012
Nightshade laughed wickedly as her blood splashed over the ground, "That tickles!" she shouted, and whipped around with her tail lashing in attack. Her attacks were doubly strong!! A single slash removed the long-fingered hands in a five-foot radius.
"You are a fool to have been so stupid." She smashed against Liko's barrier again, her furious tail keeping the hands busy.

Mewka clenched her teeth, thinking to herself, 'I gotta help ... somehow ...'
#524 Posted: 03:00:55 07/07/2012
The hands kept coming,trying to get past Nightshade's tail.Moon then came,his dark purple eyes blazing with a never-ending fire.Some of the hands came around him,protecting him.He flew at Nightshade,a light blue electricity coming out of him and heading towards the Umbreon.He then used Bolt Strike,coming at Nightshade from the side so he wouldn't weaken the barrier.
---
#525 Posted: 03:01:57 07/07/2012
Nightshade whipped around with surprising speed, drawing up her claws to block most of the impact.
"You are only making me stronger." she laughed.
#526 Posted: 03:06:13 07/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled, not wasting any time after the barrier had broken. Just as Hex was still speaking he lunged in with Shadow Claw.
---
#527 Posted: 03:09:08 07/07/2012
"I don't care what happens,I won't let you touch Mewka!"Moon shouted out.The hands started covering the shield to protect it more,letting out screeches of protest but listening to Moon anyway.Moon sent more hands out towards Nightshade,anything to keep her busy.He used Dark Pulse mixed with Thunderbolt,leaving more electricity than shadow since Nightshade was a Dark-type.Then,Moon prepared a Dragon Claw,glowing with darkness now.
---
#528 Posted: 03:09:53 07/07/2012
Liko smiled a little,"Yeah,they are fighitng to get to you Mewka..but it will be okay.." Liko said

Laurie stared at Akulion,he was there again,protecting her.She growled and raced over to Moon,her speed had been doubled,so she was incredibly fast.

"Shidon please..."Shinma said quietly
"You claim this and yet I bet you dont know anything about her,who are we?" Shidon asked
---
#529 Posted: 03:20:54 07/07/2012
Nightshade was taking hits, but that only seemed to make her not only more powerful, but pissed off. She used Shadow Ball point-blank, the result explosive.

Hex took the hit, snarling angrily. She snapped her reeth forward, grabbing Losi's paw and twisting it the wrong way. Raya used Discharge on Hex, who was forced to let go of Losi.

Lacy and Ancient were brawling furiously, Lacy appearing to be winning. She punched Ancient strait in the face, the big Pokemon snarling with frustration.

Mewka's eyes went wide. Moon-kun was fighting for her? She smiled a little.
"I'm going to help." she said decidedly, bringing herself up onto her paws. Her body screamed in protest, and she could almost feel death's claws trying to snag her fur. But she wasn't going to listen. Her body glowed pink, as did her eyes, an intense light. She floated up and out of the barrier, removing Liko's tail from her torso. A trail of blood followed the Mew as she floated over towards Losi, Hex, and Raya.
#530 Posted: 03:29:49 07/07/2012
Liko watched,he smiled a little."Always putting up a fight..." he said
---
#531 Posted: 03:33:10 07/07/2012
Sharp whimpered."I-I hope so..."she said quietly,her face still buried into Liko's fur.

Moon sensed Laurie approaching and turned to her,his dark purple eyes glaring daggers at the Leafeon.But he simply turned away as more hands spouted and flew at Laurie.
Akulion cut those hands away too,handling the shadow hands with ease as he seemed to be in two places at the same time.
Moon used his charged Dragon Claw to protect himself,shadow hands coming for Nightshade again as he made a shield out of darkness.He then noticed Mewka and his crying dark purple eyes widened.He couldn't draw attention to Mewka,though,so his heart screamed instead,alone in a ton of darkness.He could feel it,could feel that land of no emotion.Emotion ceased to cross his face as he kept battling,the only emotion being his crying eyes.

"I-I'm not sure.Maybe close friends?"Skyburst said,now looking unsure.Well,both he and Shinma had secrets.

Drake's eyes widened a bit as he got used to the blurriness."STILL blurry!"
"Don't sound so panicked.Here,this will help"Imure said.
The blackness of Drake's eyes seemed to spill out,crawling across his face.It only reached to his ears,but it surrounded his eyes.Drake blinked,his vison back to normal.
"Your extended sight has been lowered a bit,though.Be careful this time!"Imure said.
"Alright.I don't use that extended sight much,anyway.Here we go!"Drake said,then kept flying at Lacy,noticing he had been a little off.The blazing fire on his tail froze and shaped into a sword-like weapon.He came behind the Celebi,staying as silent as he could,and turned to injure her with his tail blade.At least this time,he would try his best not to injure his sister,keeping the blade away from her.
---
#532 Posted: 03:42:52 07/07/2012
Laurie struck out at Moon,using Fury Cutter

Shidon laughed
Shinma couldnt look at Sky,she just stared at the egg she held
---
#533 Posted: 03:46:16 07/07/2012
Mewka winked at him, "You bet." She turned back to Hex. The Espeon was recovering from the attacks on her. Mewka's eyes glowed more, and she raised one pink paw. Hex froze with a howl of pain.
"Hex!" shouted Nightshade.
Mewka raised her other paw. Hex's body contorted in agony. Finally, the Mew clenched her paws and made a snapping motion. Hex's head twisted disgustingly, and a loud CRACKLE-SNAP! sounded from her neck.
"HEX!" wailed her sister, shoving Moon away and charging over to the Espeon. Her body was limp and her head at the wrong angle. A trickle of blood slowly crept from hermouth.
"HEX! HEX GET UP!" cried Nightshade, shoving her sister with her nose. Hex rolled to the side lamely.
"... you" the Umbreon's body sook with grief, "She was all I had left, besides my Master ... And you took her away, too? WHY!? WHAT DID WE EVER DO!?" she screeched at the sky. Her fury was aimed a the New Land...at Sumiriyon.
"YOU DID ALL OF THIS!!" she screamed, her voice rasping slightly from choking back tears, "I WILL END ALL YOU HAD HOPE IN!! AKULION WILL RULE ALL!!!"

ooc: aaand now she's gonna go insane. Great.
#534 Posted: 03:52:27 07/07/2012
Moon turned towards Laurie,letting her move hit his shield.Shadow hands that were screeching angrily came out from the shield,surrounding her.
Akulion was there to help Laurie with the hands that were fastest and biggest,but he didn't hit all,even though it was extremely easy for him to do.He knew that most didn't like being protected too much,but couldn't bear the thought of Laurie injured no matter what others did or did not like.
"I don't want to hurt you,Laurie.Go attack smeone who does"Moon said,emotionless and expressionless,blank as crazy except for those fastly streaming tears.He then listened to what Nightshade was saying,still expressionless.No emotion would touch him.He swore it.
---
#535 Posted: 04:04:47 07/07/2012
Nightshade shook violently. Blood leaked around her. She watched Hex's blood trail down her sister's elegant cheeks and her softly-shaped muzzle, and watched it hit the ground and form a puddle around her head. She placed her claw in the blood puddle, drawing a long, sharp, and rather pretty red blade from it. In the center of the hilt there was a perfectly round red gem tha gleamed in tge moonlight. She wrapped her jaws around the blade - a perfect fit. Slowly, very slowly, she turned and looked at Moon. She had tears running down her face, but her eyes burned with hatred.
Mewka continued floating. She looked at her wound. It looked bad. She didn't expect any different. Oh, well.

Lacy was hit with the swing of Drake's blade, crying out in pain. Ancient slashed at her, scoring a claw on her arm. The Celebi was able to wipe away the poison before it sank into the cut, though.
#536 Posted: 14:28:14 07/07/2012
The hands still sprouted from the ground,coming faster now as they sensed Moon's fear rise up.They didn't listen to the normal instructions this time,reaching down deep into Moon's heart and detecting his fear.That was what they liked to listen to.It had some interesting instructions,like killing someone or maybe even killing the one instructing.But all the intructions said was "No emotion,no emotion at all".One let out a confused screech,then understood the order.It flew towards Moon,grabbing him.The other hands followed,wrapping around Moon and covering him up in a shield-like ball made completely of shadow hands.A protection from the outside world,from any other emotion.These hands fed off of Moon's emotions anyway,so they were happy to get a nice snack.The fear was still stuck in Moon,never seeming to end.The hands liked this,sounding ravenous.
Moon weakly reached out a paw towards Mewka,looking so afraid.Fear filled his eyes as he got covered up by the hands that were screeching angrily at him.He was so afraid to hurt again,to get hurt again,but he didn't really want this.

Drake smiled his evil smile again,feeling okay now.He then used Thunder Fang,his teeth becoming sharp and electrified.Drake flew at Lacy,wondering if he could get her again.
"Don't get your hopes up.That Celebi's fast"Imure said.
Drake replied with a simple nod.
---
#537 Posted: 17:42:58 07/07/2012
Lacy gasped in surprise, narrowly missing full impact of Drake's jaws. She did, however, feel electricity spring off of its original path and shock her. That hurt a good bit. But from here she was able to get a Magical Leaf in on Drake.

Mewka floated over the the hand barrier. She nudged at them, carefully slipping past them so she could look at Moon. She moved forward and touched his nose with her little pink paw.
"... Bye, Moon-kun." she smiled, the pink glow vanishing from her body as she started to fall to the ground. Curling up on the ground, a smile on her face, tail over her nose, Mewka looked peaceful as she passed away.

Nightshade narrowed her eyes, listening to the screeching of the strange hands.
"... We've lost everything because of Sumiriyon." she hissed, "Why do they keep fighting for her sake?"
#538 Posted: 23:58:25 07/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. "Mewka....." He murmured softly. Losi looked at Nightshade. Sumiriyon? Oh...right. The other one. He forgot. It wasn't really important. "I fight to protect those I love." Losi answered Nightshade's question. "For my family." He looked at the Marked Eeveelutions. "And my friends." He looked at Mewka's limp body. "......no one else." He said, his eyes flashing to look at his enemies. "Not for some self-righteous reason." He growled. Losi's body flamed once again with purplish fire and ice around him, a light blue aura around him glowing brightly. His paw sign glowed.
---
#539 Posted: 00:21:02 08/07/2012
"I fought for my sister ... Against the people who ruined my life ... Who stole the life of my parents, and countless other Pokemon who did not deserve to die. " Nightshade told Losi, "But now, you have even taken Hex away from me. And for what? Your little fantasy that you will succeed?" She stared at the horizon, looking past all others, "You cannot win, Losiyeon. None can stop what has been put into motion." Getting a better grip on her blade, Nightshade turned and ran her tail over her sister's corpse.
'I will see them dead, Hex. Even if I don't come back from it this time.' she thought, 'I promise.'
#540 Posted: 00:33:08 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Fight for revenge. See where it leads you." Losi growled back. "I know where it led me." He used Psychic, and a rock came out of the earth. He used some altered version of Dragon Rage on it. When it was over, a scimitar took it's place. It's steel was a blue hue and Losi used some dragon power once more. The scimitar was infused with Losi's purple dragon power and blue flame's leaped up from the blade. Losi grabbed the hilt in his jaws. Perfect weight. Perfect balance. He pointed the blade at Nightshade.
---
#541 Posted: 00:39:40 08/07/2012
"I am not that petty." Nightshade grumbled, not looking at Losi and still at the bright green Espeon, "I do not fight to get even. I fight to see my opponent dead."
'Just let the power take over ...' she thought, the idea very appealing right then, 'Let her handle these monsters.'
#542 Posted: 00:46:43 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Whatever...." Losi padded slowly to her.
---
#543 Posted: 00:51:50 08/07/2012
"It matters what you fight for." she growled, only half-focused on what he was doing as she tried to decide what to do," 'whatever' is never a good response. Rude."
#544 Posted: 00:59:33 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"I was never really good at talking. I'd rather let my actions define myself." He said.
---
#545 Posted: 01:01:37 08/07/2012
"That is not always a good thing." Nightshade pointed out.
#546 Posted: 01:10:10 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"I'd rather bare my soul then hide behind a wall of words. Words can deceive, they can destroy, they can kill. They can worm their way into your mind and play around. I won't be like that." He growled. "Will you fight me?" He asked, seeing she was...well, distracted.
---
#547 Posted: 01:14:36 08/07/2012
"But some make actions they later regret. Things that cannot be undone." she replied, "I will not be battling with you, though a battle will come. You will be meeting a friend of mine ... someone who has been helping me for quite some time. Are you fully prepared?"
#548 Posted: 01:25:46 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Then you move forward." He said taking a step closer. Losi was a bit confused when she said that but blinked. "I wonder that myself......but there's no helping that now." He replied.
---
#549 Posted: 01:30:25 08/07/2012
"Actions that cannot be undone. Remember they exist." Nightshade said to him as red energy formed at her paws. She gave a small, innocent smile, like a child seeing a good friend for the first time in a while, "Goodbye."
Nightshade sunk into the ground in a heartbeat with a loud FWOOSH. Fantastic.
#550 Posted: 01:34:30 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi stepped back surprised. He gripped his scimitar tighter, his senses on full alert.
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me