Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8209
#501 Posted: 23:47:34 24/08/2014
Spiral looked around, as stars began to take shape. "Hm…nope, nothing to add to the original message," he murmured. "Flash, fly, bone, tooth, brother…there comes to a point where it stops making sense," he chuckled.

Shadmé spread her wings slightly, the wing-tips brushing Shade's wings. He was very relaxed here, she could tell. And I am too, she realized, smiling and gazing at the stars. Even though she had thought she'd wanted to leave, her heart was with the group. With Shade. That was all she needed to be bound. She relaxed against him, saying nothing, but very much happy.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#502 Posted: 00:20:37 25/08/2014
"Flash, fly, bone, tooth, brother... maybe someone has a brother that is a skeleton and can use bright flashes of light" Isis said to Spiral, she was genuinely interested in what Spiral had taught her, he was being so nice in helping her, she wanted to thank him somehow "Spiral... Is there anyway I can thank you for teaching me?" She asked
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#503 Posted: 00:24:36 25/08/2014
Something about Isis's theory made Spiral pause, but he shook it off. "Yes, maybe," he smiled. "Well, thank you for being so genuinely interested in my work. I don't get to share my knowledge much." He stretched his wings and tucked the scroll away. "I'll let you know if I need anything," the dark and light dragon told her, then walked away to sit under a tree and try to get some rest.
---
#504 Posted: 00:33:12 25/08/2014
"Ok" Isis said before following Spiral to the tree "Can I sleep here too? My dad might be dealing with Kihei's sudden over-exaggeration of his woes for awhile" She said as she curled up next to Spiral

Kihei just stared at Blizzard

Makil looked up at Crystal "Is there anyway we can resolve this tense situation?" He asked
---
#505 Posted: 01:23:23 25/08/2014
"...Alright, but why-" before Spiral knew it, the dragonet was curled by his side. Shrugging, he leaned against the tree branch, staring into the sky. More stars became known to him- family, torn, distant, fire. Story of my life, he thought glumly.
---
#506 Posted: 01:49:12 25/08/2014
"Because you're my friend, and this is how I show it Spiral" Isis said as she looked up at the sky and at Spiral "I'm guessing those stars tell something about your past that sadness you" She said as she put her head on him "You don't have to tell me"
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#507 Posted: 02:01:28 25/08/2014
Crystal looked at Makil "I don't know."

Shade smiled at Shadmé when she leaned aganst him. He put his paw on hers and rubbed his head against hers.
---
SC
#508 Posted: 02:25:55 25/08/2014
"Nope," Spiral replied lightly. "Everything is okay. Just...strange star patterns. Go to sleep, young one."

Shadmé tilted her head slightly, settling in, and her silver horns accidentally clinked against Shade's. "Oops," she chuckled. She twined her tail around his and smiled. Everything was going to be alright.

Wisp flew over the forest. He hovered in place as he heard the murmur of dragons, and his scales tingled. There was certainly a power down there who was powerful in the Ice element. Another Avatar?
---
#509 Posted: 02:47:19 25/08/2014
Shade chuckled as well when their horns clinked together. He looked at Shadmé's eyes. "Your brilliant eyes are beautiful."
---
SC
#510 Posted: 02:49:10 25/08/2014
"Ok buddy" Isis said as she fell asleep next to Spiral, she dreamed of stars that represent herself and her family and friends, then in her dream, she saw the stars Poison, Self, Secret, and Orb, after seeing the stars, an ominous shape flashed into focus, it looked like a green Orb with a skull and crossbones inside, she quickly woke up "Spiral! Can you explain something please? I saw some strange stuff in my dreams just now" She said in a panic
---
#511 Posted: 03:08:34 25/08/2014
Spiral shivered at her touch. "Isis, you were only asleep for a few minutes," he said in his all-seriousness voice. "Dreams in that time frame, especially that quick, mean nothing. It's the deeper, longer ones that can be interpreted clearly."

Shadmé blinked her eyes and turned back to Shade, her scales around her face turning a slight shade of pink. "Ah. Thank you, Shade," she replied, her wings now brushing his completely. Compliments were beyond her, but it was nice all the same. She wished she didn't sound so awkward. Should she return the compliment?
"You're really good company," she admitted instead. "We haven't said much, in this inlet below the sky, but I feel like I know you. We met not too long ago, and it feels like much longer. Shade, you're truly special." She nosed him gently. "There's no other dragon I'd like to have met."
---
#512 Posted: 03:16:16 25/08/2014
"But I saw 4 stars... Poison, Self, Secret, and Orb... then I saw what looked like a green Orb with a poison symbol in it" Isis said to Spiral in her all-serious voice

"If only we could help Kihei" Makil said to Crystal
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#513 Posted: 07:54:33 25/08/2014
Nefarian untangled himself from the tree Shadme had knocked down, he'd been flying unseen over the foliage, helping Shade get through, when a tree had suddenly fell and trapped his wing, he'd been trapped under it and by the time he'd freed himself, Shadme and Shade were gone. He'd been hiding because, despite his initial uncaring and forbidding demeanour that he'd displayed in his first dramatic entrance to the group, he felt intrigued now and thought that he could actually help them out, and they were going for a good cause. However, he still felt slightly awkward, and rotated between large bursts of over-confidence and smaller bursts of extreme under-confidence, he really needed to get those in check.

He'd heard them talking about a mountain and hoped they weren't talking about his mountain home, because there were things inside that his involvement with the group made him embarrassed about, things that were better off left secret. He'd heard Isis going to tell the others that Shadme and Shade were going, so he assumed that they'd already left and didn't hesitate to follow. However, when he saw it was just the two of them and the others hadn't set off yet, he pushed on ahead, going to his home, seeking to clear it out before anybody saw his work.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#514 Posted: 10:46:51 25/08/2014
"Me too." Shade smiled and nosed Shadmé back.
---
SC
#515 Posted: 11:23:09 25/08/2014
OoC: EyeBrawler, there's no way Isis should know what the stars are exactly. Not only does it take years of skill to memorize and identify stars, she's only 2.

Shadmé closed her eyes and swished her tail. "It's getting late. Usually, I stay up, but then again, a lot has happened today. Let's get some rest, hmm?" she opened an eye and peered at him.
---
#516 Posted: 18:22:29 25/08/2014
Shade noded in agreement with Shadmé. He got up and went into the cave. He breathed a little fire to warm up the cold cave floor. "I've warmed up the floor for ya Shadmé." He said pating the warm floor next to him.
---
SC
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#517 Posted: 20:02:47 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Uhhhhh.....Guys what happen since I was gone? Btw I still don't have internet at my house but I'm at my grandma's house right now.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#518 Posted: 20:20:02 25/08/2014
Ooc: Nothing much except Shade and Shadmé went to find the light avatar and it's night time so they decided to rest for the night in a cave in the mountains.
---
SC
#519 Posted: 20:22:40 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Ok btw Sc PM me or txt me there is something I would like to discuss before they find the Light Avatar (because I might be able to get on before then)
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#520 Posted: 20:50:53 25/08/2014
ooc: Ok.
---
SC
#521 Posted: 22:58:48 25/08/2014
((She memorized some stars from the scroll))

"Spiral... what did I see? You have to know" Isis said
---
#522 Posted: 02:43:38 26/08/2014
Shade looked at Shadmé waiting for her to lay down on the warm spot he made for her right next to him.
---
SC
#523 Posted: 20:14:38 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: I think I'll hold off replying until my internet comes back on So I'll watch you guys right now just don't get to far ahead lol smilie
---
#524 Posted: 20:29:46 26/08/2014
ooc: we won't
---
SC
#525 Posted: 20:30:00 26/08/2014
OoC: I don't think so. You can't just memorize the star's exact placement in the sky without training. Not to mention...memorizing those exact ones? How would she know those ones would pop up? O.O
Also, sorry we went so far, Sky! smilie Nothing heavily plot-related happened, really.

"Why thank you," Shadmé sighed as she sat. "Warm enough for you, too?" she chuckled, whisking her tail to her other side so Shade could lay down beside her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:46 26/08/2014 by ShadowMewX
#526 Posted: 20:42:32 26/08/2014
Shade smiled and layed down next to Shadmé. "You're welcome my.........." Shade hesitated for a moment. "my......love." Shade then kissed Shadmé on the cheek. He then blushed and shyed looked away in his shyness.
---
SC
#527 Posted: 22:34:13 26/08/2014
"Spiral... Please say something... When you had out the star chart I glanced over it... In my dream I saw the stars as they were listed on your chart" Isis said before pulling out Spiral's star chart "See? I saw these four, I don't know if it was a subconscious memory or something bad... Does it mean I'm a poison to the group?" She said as she started crying, she was scared and not getting any answers scared her even more
---
#528 Posted: 19:39:06 27/08/2014
Shadmé's mouth opened, but no sound came out. Her heart was beating as her cheek scales flushed. Shade...loved her? How?
But she didn't know what to do...did she? She had denied Kihei's love, because...why? The other dragon did not interest her, their personalities clashed, and she did not know him.
But Shade...she did not know him either. The difference was that she wanted to know him. She wanted to love him. And as she sat and stared, dumbly, at the dark dragon, she felt she knew what to say.
"I love you too," she whispered, bumping her snout with his, then laying her head on her paws.
---
#529 Posted: 20:19:19 27/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: I CALLED IT LOL I KNEW THAT SHADE AND SHADME WERE ABOUT TO GET TOGETHER LOL smilie(I couldn't get that "'" thing over the "E" could you please tell me how you do it on an Laptop) (Anyways sorry I just wanted to say that smilie)
---
#530 Posted: 21:24:14 27/08/2014
OoC: Hehe, lol! X3
The "é?" If you press and hold the key, sometimes it gives you options on which accent to use. Don't worry about it, really, I don't mind "Shadme" without the accent. It's when people use the wrong mark it bothers me. smilie
---
#531 Posted: 22:49:57 27/08/2014
((I should probably tell you that Isis saw the stars on the chart, as in the picture of them, and Kihei still want to be healed or killed by Blizzard))

"Blizzard, it's your choice, you can heal me or you can kill me" Kihei said as he struggled to get to his feet
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4505
#532 Posted: 03:08:22 28/08/2014
OOC: Recap?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#533 Posted: 03:10:58 28/08/2014
((I wouldn't even know where to start recaping buddy))
---
#534 Posted: 03:46:54 28/08/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
Shadmé's mouth opened, but no sound came out. Her heart was beating as her cheek scales flushed. Shade...loved her? How?
But she didn't know what to do...did she? She had denied Kihei's love, because...why? The other dragon did not interest her, their personalities clashed, and she did not know him.
But Shade...she did not know him either. The difference was that she wanted to know him. She wanted to love him. And as she sat and stared, dumbly, at the dark dragon, she felt she knew what to say.
"I love you too," she whispered, bumping her snout with his, then laying her head on her paws.

Shade rested his head next to Shadmé close enough for their snouts to be touching. He smiled at her as he slowly drifted off to sleep.
---
SC
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#535 Posted: 09:12:41 28/08/2014
Nefarian got to his domain, the things there, the ones he'd raised and empowered and made grow, felt like abominations now that he had spent some time in the company of real dragons. He opened the gates wide and addressed all of his subjects, "It is time for all of you to be free from my domain and find your won, go now, and seek your won way in this world."

He watched as his most treasured creations flew past him, Chromaggus, Drakeadon, Chimaeron, Onyxia, the Chromatic Dragons, the Twilight Drakes and all the others that he'd made, deep in the mountain. He felt a twinge of guilt at the thought of the eggs that these dragons had come from, all fire dragon eggs, but his workers had changed them into the creatures going out before him, still dragons, but no longer the same. He was still proud of himself though, as the Chromatic Dragons had worked, they had the power of all elements, except Light and Dark, each and every one of them, unlike the Twilight Dragons, which were just light and dark, but they had limitless supplies of power as they took the power to use their dark breath from the shadow and their power to use the light from the light, meaning they would always have one power source available to them, perfect, yet something unreal, created, not born, so he let them go.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#536 Posted: 11:32:05 28/08/2014
OoC: @Eevee
Shadmé tried to run off because the dragons and the Avatars were fighting. Shade caught her, and they headed off by themselves to find the Light Avatar that can help control Shade's powers. Spiral, meanwhile, was practicing his scrolls, but Isis got curious. He showed Isis his work. The dragons are trying to go to sleep now.
---
#537 Posted: 19:29:54 28/08/2014
((Isis had a strange dream about 4 pictures from the scrolls, and some strange Orb, she's scared and waiting for Spiral to tell her something, she thinks that it meant she's a poison to the group, Kihei is still asking to be healed or killed by Blizzard, and Makil is trying to figure out what to do))
---
#538 Posted: 19:44:10 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: @Eevee88 My internet is off so I'm not posting anything dealing with Sky or Blizzard until it comes back on. I'm just watching the RP to see where to start when my internet is back on and commenting on the RP here and there
---
#539 Posted: 20:36:32 28/08/2014
OoC: I'm telling you EyeBrawler, it's impossible, how you explained it, for her to interpret those stars as words in her dream. Seeing the scroll is not an excuse, since Spiral only showed her the stars he was looking at, not any others. And her comprehension and recognition abilities should not be that high- she's two.

Shadmé smiled as she closed her eyes, listening to the steady breathing of the other dragon. She felt comfortable. Safe.
---
#540 Posted: 20:44:48 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Is there an problem?
---
#541 Posted: 21:08:13 28/08/2014
ooc: @ShadowMewX and EyeBrawler it's a RP for crying out loud. Just drop it. Plus it was a dream and in dreams anything can happen. Please quit arguing and start RPing.
---
SC
#542 Posted: 21:11:14 28/08/2014
((True, how should I have it then Shadmé? I'm trying to do something special with Isis and it was going to involve the dream, but I could do it a different way))
---
#543 Posted: 21:12:40 28/08/2014
OOC: I like the idea! Isis's dream should be in reality too. My friend dream's come true so....
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#544 Posted: 21:31:29 28/08/2014
((Sorry SC, I wasn't trying to start an argument))
---
#545 Posted: 21:35:18 28/08/2014
Frost walked in. "So everyone is sleeping?" She went to Makil and layed down.
---
#546 Posted: 22:01:21 28/08/2014
"Not yet honey" Makil said as he hugged Frost

Isis looked at Spiral "I might have overreacted I guess, can you ever forgive me?" She asked as a loud boom was heard "What was that?"
---
#547 Posted: 22:07:10 28/08/2014
Frost looked alarmed. "Isis, make sure your safe, okay?"
---
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#548 Posted: 01:00:57 29/08/2014
Could I please join this role play?
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
#549 Posted: 01:19:07 29/08/2014
ooc: just make a character sheet and if Sky is ok for me taking over as the temporary GM I'll approve it.

Shade soon awoke to a loud boom sound. He quickly got up and gently nuged Shadmé's head. "Shadmé wake up!"
---
SC
#550 Posted: 01:56:18 29/08/2014
"I will momma!" Isis said before flying to the origin of the boom, she gasped when she saw it, a green Orb with a poisonous plant inside
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me