Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2!
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS topic V2! [CLOSED]
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#501 Posted: 00:04:40 12/09/2014
Most people who want Ridley haven't touched a Metroid game, let alone beat it or actually encounter Ridley. People are still, even now, when the message popped up altering them they unlocked every character, think Ridley's some secret, hidden, or time-locked character. WTF?!?! If there's any DLC it'll be some of Lucas, Wolf, Young Link, or Pichu.
---
Give me money!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8478
#502 Posted: 00:16:26 12/09/2014
Quote: Punk Bomb
Most people who want Ridley haven't touched a Metroid game, let alone beat it or actually encounter Ridley. People are still, even now, when the message popped up altering them they unlocked every character, think Ridley's some secret, hidden, or time-locked character. WTF?!?! If there's any DLC it'll be some of Lucas, Wolf, Young Link, or Pichu.

There's no way we'll get Pichu and especially Young Link, we have Toon Link. If we do, newcomers are likely, My guess Ridley, Dixie Kong, Chorus Kids and Mewtwo as the only veteran.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#503 Posted: 00:17:56 12/09/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

There's no way we'll get Pichu and especially Young Link, we have Toon Link. If we do, newcomers are likely, My guess Ridley, Dixie Kong, Chorus Kids and Mewtwo as the only veteran.

They won't add 4 highly requested characters for DLC, they'd just plan them for the next game. They would add clones and clone-veterans, though.
---
Give me money!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8793
#504 Posted: 00:18:38 12/09/2014

You reworded my post bruh.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#505 Posted: 00:23:10 12/09/2014
Honestly, I think you're wrong. Why would people want Ridley if they didn't play the game. Plus, I hope he does get in the game just to piss off people who don't want him in just to piss off people who do.
#506 Posted: 00:23:27 12/09/2014

They won't add 4 highly requested characters for DLC, they'd just plan them for the next game. They would add clones and clone-veterans, though.

Why add Young Link when we have Toon Link then? New Comer's would be more profitable. It makes more sense to have a mix of veterans and new comers,
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#507 Posted: 00:47:56 12/09/2014

Why add Young Link when we have Toon Link then? New Comer's would be more profitable. It makes more sense to have a mix of veterans and new comers,

Because most people will pay no matter who it is, and Sakurai knows it.
---
Give me money!
#508 Posted: 01:10:32 12/09/2014

Because most people will pay no matter who it is, and Sakurai knows it.

I doubt they'd buy if it had Young Link. Ice Climbers, Wolf, Mewtwo, Squirtle, Ivysaur and the other non-returning vets, yes they'd buy it. But as I said, a DLC pack with BOTH vets and new comers would be much better and more fan pleasing.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6139
#509 Posted: 01:58:02 12/09/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Keeping Ridley off the roster and deconfirming him won't help at all. You realize that, correct? Having him in the roster will have those fans shut up.

So now we have to accommodate to whiny fans?

I think's that'd be good. Making them feel better by saying he'll be in as DLC or Smash 5. It's better to be kind and caring than be mean and rude.

Video-game companies, even companies in general, will do what they want. Sure they'll do a little to try to give fans what they want to make money, but in the end, if they don't want to do something, they won't do it. They defiantly won't see fans crying over a decision they make and go "Oh, poor thing, I'm sorry, here, let's make it better." That's not how the world works.

So Ridley isn't in? Oh well, maybe next time.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#510 Posted: 02:04:14 12/09/2014
Lets just agree to disagree. Ridley still has a chance with DLC. If not DLC, there is NO WAY that he won't be in 5mash.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#511 Posted: 04:14:10 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Guys, keep all expectations low. I honestly wouldn't even take DLC into account until Sakurai says it himself. This could be the very final roster.

I think this roster is wonderful, while I would've liked a few characters to be there, it is an outstanding roster and the best yet in a Smash game.

Honestly the Shadow Mario final smash made me literally cry nostalgia. The only way I wanted Bowser Jr in Smash 4 was with a Shadow Mario transformation, then transformations were deconfirmed, then Koopa Clown Kart was confirmed, and I gave up hope. Then out of nowhere my childhood appears for a little surprise visit.

Bowser Jr is my second main after Little Mac now.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#512 Posted: 04:56:24 12/09/2014
I think this is a bad roster.
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3343
#513 Posted: 05:12:38 12/09/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob

omf

Okay, I'll bite

give me what you think is a good roster
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#514 Posted: 05:13:37 12/09/2014
The roster is fine. The majority of the people who post on this site more than likely don't know most of the cast. >.>
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5501
#515 Posted: 05:15:39 12/09/2014
I didn't find the 'Ridley fans' annoying at all. And for the person that was crying, I think they were up for hours at night watching the stream of the game so yeah they were probably really tired, and later on pissed for staying up so much to see no more new characters that we didn't already know of.

But it was his risk so, eh..

Edit: Oh apparently he was crying at the sight of a fake image of Ridley in the game, I'm dumb. Thought it was because Ridley didn't get in. Well, I don't know when that happened because it was apparently cut in the video, and I was keeping an eye on the stream for a while when it was live :S If that incident happened when it was late then yeah, that's understandable I suppose. But... I have to admit that is pretty funny when seeing the pic someone took of the reaction.

Though I am still one of those people that didn't mind if Ridley got in or not, but I would've been happy for those that finally got who they wanted in. Personally for me, at first I was a little disappointed with the roster, but right now I'm just glad for Pacman, Bowser Jr./the Koopalings and Duck Hunt being in, they look like a lot of fun.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:22:41 12/09/2014 by crystalhero37
#516 Posted: 05:19:40 12/09/2014
Quote: crystalhero37
I didn't find the 'Ridley fans' annoying at all. And for the person that was crying, I think they were up for hours at night watching the stream of the game so yeah they were probably really tired, and pissed for staying up so much to see no more new characters that we didn't already know of.

But it was his risk so, eh..

Though I am one of those people that didn't mind if Ridley got in or not, but I would've been happy for those that finally got who they wanted in. Personally for me, at first I was a little disappointed with the roster, but right now I'm just glad for Pacman, Bowser Jr./the Koopalings and Duck Hunt being in, they look like a lot of fun.

Who else did you want to be in the roster?
#517 Posted: 05:23:58 12/09/2014
Quote: zer0dch
Who else did you want to be in the roster?

I think I was more disappointed with the fact that there would be no more characters, than ones I wanted being missing. But what we have now is quite a lot still so I can't complain, gotta stop somewhere.

However yeah I was also one of those that wanted Mewtwo back :U Oh well, can always play Melee.
#518 Posted: 05:30:09 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ludwig/Junior, Little Mac, and Dr.Mario confirmed as my Mains.
#519 Posted: 05:32:04 12/09/2014
[User Posted Image]
OKAY FORGET MEWTWO
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#520 Posted: 10:55:28 12/09/2014
Quote: MugoUrth
Honestly, I think you're wrong. Why would people want Ridley if they didn't play the game. Plus, I hope he does get in the game just to piss off people who don't want him in just to piss off people who do.

Pac-Man says hi.

A lot of people I know were saying they wanted him in the game, but it had nothing to do with any attachment to the character or experience with the franchise at large. It was all to do with completing some sort of made up "holy four player video game mash-up" between Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man.

Literally only one person I have seen on the internet wanted Pac-Man in Smash Bros because they love his franchise as a whole and play a bunch of his games.

Not saying I dislike Pac-Man being in the game by principle but I did not like this reasoning for people asking for him at all. And I don't like it when people do it with any other character.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#521 Posted: 11:42:40 12/09/2014
Well is Ridley a boss?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#522 Posted: 13:07:18 12/09/2014
Quote: crystalhero37
I didn't find the 'Ridley fans' annoying at all.

I found the Shulk fans who wouldn't shut up about him and Xenogears and still won't to be worse

Quote: sonicbrawler182

Pac-Man says hi.

A lot of people I know were saying they wanted him in the game, but it had nothing to do with any attachment to the character or experience with the franchise at large. It was all to do with completing some sort of made up "holy four player video game mash-up" between Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man.

Literally only one person I have seen on the internet wanted Pac-Man in Smash Bros because they love his franchise as a whole and play a bunch of his games.

Not saying I dislike Pac-Man being in the game by principle but I did not like this reasoning for people asking for him at all. And I don't like it when people do it with any other character.

I find that hard to believe.

I also find it hard to believe more people know who Ridley than those who've played one of NINTENDO'S MOST RECCOGNIZABLE FRANCHISES.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:09:45 12/09/2014 by MugoUrth
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#523 Posted: 14:30:38 12/09/2014
Quote: Lunarz

omf

Okay, I'll bite

Brawl and Melee have better rosters.

http://www.twitch.tv/TheJWittz
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:59:40 12/09/2014 by wreckingballbob
#524 Posted: 16:44:32 12/09/2014
Quote: Lunarz

omf

Okay, I'll bite

Brawl and Melee have better rosters.

http://www.twitch.tv/TheJWittz

How is this one bad?
---
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#525 Posted: 17:20:14 12/09/2014
What's the roster? I can't view most images on my 3DS.

Also (I've asked this before, but haven't got a confirmed answer), can I change the controls so I can use the D-Pad instead of the Circle Pad?
---
You can't handle MEMES
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#526 Posted: 17:46:12 12/09/2014
Quote: Qcumber

Also (I've asked this before, but haven't got a confirmed answer), can I change the controls so I can use the D-Pad instead of the Circle Pad?

Yes, you can change the controls.

As for the roster:

[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#527 Posted: 18:54:14 12/09/2014

As for the roster:

[User Posted Image]

I can't see the picture, can you just list them for me?

Also, I'm extremely happy that I can change the controls. That's the only thing I've ever wanted in SSB4, since my Circle Pad doesn't work properly.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#528 Posted: 19:53:13 12/09/2014
If someone gets the codes can I have one, please?
---
Give me money!
#529 Posted: 20:03:24 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator

As for the roster:

[User Posted Image]

Also, I'm extremely happy that I can change the controls. That's the only thing I've ever wanted in SSB4, since my Circle Pad doesn't work properly.

Final roster is...

Returning Fighters
-Mario
-Luigi
-Yoshi
-Peach
-Bowser
-Wario
-Dr.Mario
-Donkey Kong
-Diddy Kong
-Link
-Ganondorf
-Zelda
-Shiek
-Toon Link
-Samus
-Zero Suit Samus
-Kirby
-King Dedede
-Meta Knight
-Pikachu
-Charizard
-Lucario
-Jigglypuff
-Marth
-Ike
-Ness
-Pit
-Fox
-Falco
-Pikmin & Olimar
-ROB
-Mr.Game and Watch
-Captain Falcon
-Sonic
-------------------
New Fighters
-Villager
-Mega Man
-Wii Fit Trainer
-Rosalina & Luma
-Little Mac
-Greninja
-Mii Fighters
-Palutena
-Pac-Man
-Lucina
-Robin
-Bowser Jr.
-Duck Hunt Dog
-Dark Pit
-Shulk
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#530 Posted: 20:06:14 12/09/2014

As for the roster:

[User Posted Image]

Every character is listed in the first post on the entire topic. >.>
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#531 Posted: 20:52:44 12/09/2014
You can get the demo a week early if you are a Club Nintendo Platinum member. I wish I had a code.
#532 Posted: 20:59:05 12/09/2014
4 Codes per platinum member. I'd do anything for one.
---
Give me money!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#533 Posted: 21:29:51 12/09/2014
Is Ridley a boss?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#534 Posted: 21:45:58 12/09/2014
4 Codes per platinum member. I'd do anything for one.

Same. Unlimited use I believe. Wish there were platinum members here who would give us some.
#535 Posted: 21:46:33 12/09/2014
I'm playing the demo, hell yes.
#536 Posted: 21:49:44 12/09/2014

You're lucky. But isn't it four codes? Actually,if I had all 4 codes,I would give them away for free.
#537 Posted: 21:52:05 12/09/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91

You're lucky. But isn't it four codes? Actually,if I had all 4 codes,I would give them away for free.

I own a Japanese 3DS LL, and an American XL. I've had the demo for a day on my japan 3DS.

I got the four demo codes earlier, one on my American 3DS, two for my brothers, and I have one left lol.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#538 Posted: 21:56:36 12/09/2014
Quote: Sleepy0429
Is Ridley a boss?

I'd assume so.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#539 Posted: 21:57:53 12/09/2014

I own a Japanese 3DS LL, and an American XL. I've had the demo for a day on my japan 3DS.

I got the four demo codes earlier, one on my American 3DS, two for my brothers, and I have one left lol.

I'll offer something for the extra code.
#540 Posted: 22:02:13 12/09/2014

I'll do double what he does.
---
Give me money!
#541 Posted: 22:05:32 12/09/2014

I was gonna offer my Level 1 Lugia and some smash 4 tips.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#542 Posted: 22:29:30 12/09/2014
I've got one code I'm willing to give away. PM If interested.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#543 Posted: 22:39:02 12/09/2014

Nobody wants hacked pokemon or tips.
---
words. letters. filler.
#544 Posted: 22:45:18 12/09/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Nobody wants hacked pokemon or tips.

The lugia wasn't mine and tips are useful if you plan on entering a tournament.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#545 Posted: 22:48:36 12/09/2014
Could I get the code? smilie I will do anything!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#546 Posted: 22:57:28 12/09/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I found the Shulk fans who wouldn't shut up about him and Xenogears, and still won't, to be worse.

Christ... We get it, you're a furry. lol

I also find it hard to believe more people know who Ridley is than those who've played one of Nintendo's most recognizable franchises.

So you're saying that only people who've played Metroid are capable of knowing who Ridley is then? Also, calm the **** down, m8.

I'm saying that more people have played Metroid than want Ridley in smash. Also, all caps =/= angry.
#547 Posted: 23:06:44 12/09/2014
Quote: Windumup
Could I get the code? smilie I will do anything!

Who are you talking to?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8793
#548 Posted: 23:12:04 12/09/2014
I GOT THE ****ING DEMO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#549 Posted: 23:28:11 12/09/2014
Wait WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT

[User Posted Image]

H-H-HOWWWWWWWW????????????

DID IT COME OUT IN THE U.S. OR WHAT LIKE AHHHHHH
---
My life is complete.
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me