Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Weres Vs Vamps: A New Start [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#451 Posted: 05:11:23 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Hehehe, I've been here the whole time, waiting for the plan to be set into motion.

Suddenly, Nadia picked up on something. She heard a howl in the distance. She sniffed the air, and picked up on a werejackel scent that wasn't too far off. She grinned devilishly and took off running. Nadia bolted towards the sound of the shout, following even the slightest scent trail. She was ready for the kill.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:13:51 14/03/2014 by Cynder09
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#452 Posted: 05:15:18 14/03/2014
Tangath grinned Too easy. He thought Time to get this pesky nuisance off my tail. He thought, turning into his hybrid form, and drawing out his katana. "You outmatched!" He yelled out.
---
#hu
#453 Posted: 05:26:44 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia raced through the forest, closing in on her destination. Any moment now, she would have her target on sight.

Roxanne and Abby went silent as they heard the sound of a howl in the distance. They shared a glance, and then both shifted into their animal forms, and headed out of camp.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#454 Posted: 05:26:56 14/03/2014
Shard grinned. That katana took too much time to draw, especially since he had to get back up from the trip. Shard was touching noses with him. "You really think so punk?" He asked. Shard had rushed in so now, he was inside the katana range. Which means it would be very difficult to attack him with it. Shard slipped his right foot right behind Tangath's right heel. He can't step back or he'll fall. He has a dead arm and his other is too far away for help. Since this was close, close range, Shard aimed his elbow to smash into Tangath's sternum to knock him off balance.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#455 Posted: 05:29:29 14/03/2014
Tangath tried to duck, only getting bonked in the head by Shard's arm. He drew his katana, and tried to stab towards Shard's heart while he was crouched like this.
---
#hu
#456 Posted: 05:34:27 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia growled, she could see her prey now. She also saw her target was fighting her sparring partner from earlier. Shard seemed to be helping her out. She didn't understand why, and wasn't sure if she approved of this or not, but she would have her prey all the same. As she closed in one them, she unsheathed her claws and prepared to pounce. Than with a roar, she leaped at Tangath.
---
#457 Posted: 05:39:37 14/03/2014
Tangath was preoccupied with Shard when he heard the roar. He quickly rolled under Shard and kicked his feet up into Shard's back, pushing him into Nadia's path. With that distr action he jumped into a tree and started jumping away.

((Skill. smilie))
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:40:02 14/03/2014 by Rickorio
#458 Posted: 05:41:52 14/03/2014
Shard grinned because when Tangath crouched, his weight switched and he used that by picking and pulling the foot he had left behind Tangath's foot. Which means he tripped up Tangath and he can either go into a split or flop sideways. As the stab came, suddenly in Shard's left hand, his dagger was there as he had taken it out during the first encounter and quietly concealed it. Shard was good at his craft. He knew martial arts and how to set up an opponent and take down one who was stronger and with a disadvantage. The dagger slid against the kantana stab, making it angle away, but it wasn't enough to miss completely. Shard's left side was slashed by the stab, but it wasn't deep. Skin damage, but the pain shot through him. Shard grunted as he saw Nadia behind Tangath and tried to leap away in time.

Ooc: ninja'd. But if there's a foot behind your own, it's blocking you from movement of that leg. You can't roll.
And usually, if you've made a move you wait for everyone to respond before your action. Sorry, not a criticism, just a time thing. I can't post fast enough since I'm on an iphone.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:32 14/03/2014 by Dragon-outcast
#459 Posted: 05:44:05 14/03/2014
Tangath looked behind him as he saw Nadia crash into Shard, smirking. His wrist still hurt from the deflection. "Take that." He muttered under his breath, turning around and jumping from tree to tree again.

((Whoops...forgot about that. Well, too late now, right? smilie))
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:48:30 14/03/2014 by Rickorio
#460 Posted: 05:45:58 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
A swing and a miss! Nadia growled in frustration. She had just barely missed her target, and simply because a fight was already taking place. No matter, though, it wouldn't happen again. Nadia then shifted to her human form and charged at Tangath once more, ready to throw a barrage of punches his way.

Roxy and Abby were on their way, but they would be late to the fight, if they even got there in time to participate.
---
#461 Posted: 05:52:39 14/03/2014
Ooc: whatever

Shard grinned. We had already caught up to him. There was no escape this time. Even though he crashed into Nadia, they were both plenty battle experienced to know this old trick. That'z why the recovery was so quick. Shard grinned. Tangath was just within throwing distance. He expertly threw his perfectly balanced dagger so just as Tangath landed, his thigh would be pierced.

A second after, he leapt into action and a silvery metal blur shot from him.
---
#462 Posted: 05:56:34 14/03/2014
Tangath felt a sharp pain as his thigh suddenly hurt. "Agh!" He yelled, barely grabbing on to the branch he was trying to jump onto. He looked at his thigh, and saw a knife stuck in it, and looked back seeing Shard and Nadia walking towards him. "****." He said, climbing up on to the branch, then preceding to grab his bow and knocking an arrow. "Come any closer and I'll shoot." He said through gritted teeth.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:57:05 14/03/2014 by Rickorio
#463 Posted: 05:59:21 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia just scoffed at the bow. "Go ahead and try it! I guarantee you it won't stop me!" She growled as she charged forward anyway. She jumped up, grabbing onto a branch and trying to pull herself up fast enough to get up to Tangath to attack.
---
#464 Posted: 06:00:34 14/03/2014
Tangath sighed, fired an arrow at Shard, and put his bow on his back, and tried to climb to the top of the tree.
---
#hu
#465 Posted: 06:01:32 14/03/2014
Shard's metal blur was his unique weapon and his final concealable ace in the hole. His chain whip.

Shard's chain shot out at Tangath and he kept moving. Stopping would only make him an easier target. Shard's chain had a metal dart at the end and it could be deadly. Fortunately Tangath's bow got in the way and it wrapped around that, the metal dart barely missing his chest a d actually ripping his shirt. Shard growled and kept on the offensive, pulling the chain.
---
#466 Posted: 06:03:27 14/03/2014
((Tangath is in a tree...))

Tangath gasped as he let go of his bow. "****." He said, climbing even faster, wanting to love to see another day. Please get here soon Abby! He thought to himself.
---
#hu
#467 Posted: 06:09:12 14/03/2014
Ooc: the problem is you're posting too fast for me so i end up responding to a previous post! I said it once and I'll say it again! Stop it! It's not criticism. It's just so the story can move naturally without me being ninjad and stuff's already happened
---
#468 Posted: 06:10:39 14/03/2014
((Sorry...I'll slow down))
---
#hu
#469 Posted: 06:12:24 14/03/2014
Shard retracted his chain whip while running, keeping pace with Tangath's climbing. Nog to mention, he was climbing on one leg. It wasn't really that hard. He shot his whip out again, aiming for Tangath's foot in the tree

Edit: thanks. Because I would be responding to like 3 posts earlier and you guys already moved on from that. So you see my problem.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:13:34 14/03/2014 by Dragon-outcast
#470 Posted: 06:14:57 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia tried to climb up the tree after Tangath, but she accidentally broke a branch, and ended falling flat on the ground. She growled and shouted curse words. She had always hated climbing, but now was the worst time to be terrible at it.

Roxanne and Abby weren't far off from the location. They would be there at any moment.
---
#471 Posted: 06:15:24 14/03/2014
Tangath felt the chain wrap around his foot. Crap. He thought, unsheathing his katana, and trying to slash at the chain. Oh please get here soon. he thought, knowing he'd die if she didn't show up in the next five minutes.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:16:35 14/03/2014 by Rickorio
#472 Posted: 06:21:01 14/03/2014
Shard flicked his wrist in a circle so when the kantana slashed, it would wrap around the weapon and absorb the impact without cutting through the metal links. Shard growled,
Closing the distance and pulling his chain, he came to the base of the tree Tangath was in and drew strength from the ground to leap and attack.
---
#473 Posted: 06:24:52 14/03/2014
Tangath dropped to the ground, delaying his death only by a short few seconds. When he reached the ground, he drew his saxe knife and looked in the direction of Shard and Nadia, solemnly. "Let's just get this over with." He says, wanting this all to end.
---
#hu
#474 Posted: 06:24:55 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia got up from the ground, after falling out of the tree, and was about to prepare an attack, when Roxanne and Abby arrived onto the scene. Roxanne had immediately shifted to her hybrid form and prepared an arrow to shoot. She aimed for Tangath, but just as she was firing, Abby had messed up the shot by moving her arms, causing the arrow to go way off bounds.

"No! Just stop! Don't hurt him!" Abby cried out.
---
#475 Posted: 06:26:16 14/03/2014
Tangath looked behind him to see Abby. His face lit up like a rocket. "Abby." He said, happy she got there just in time.
---
#hu
#476 Posted: 06:32:28 14/03/2014
Shard didn't listen. He treated this as a target and he will continue to. Shard lunged forward as soon as Tangath was distracted for a split second and with a well aimed kick, knocked the saxe knife from his hand. He swiftly got behind Tangath and took hold of the handle of his knife still stuck in Tangath and pulled it out, holding the bloody blade to Tangath's throat. "I think it's implied if you move you die. But then again, I'm not here to kill you, punk." He whispered to him, voicing his intentions. "I didn't hunt you down to kill you, so listen to me well and you might make it out alive." He growled fiercely.
---
#477 Posted: 06:36:33 14/03/2014
Tangath gulped. Well, He thought so much for Abby saving the day. he thought cheerfully, looking at Abby with a Help look.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:36:52 14/03/2014 by Rickorio
#478 Posted: 06:38:51 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nadia growled and rushed towards Tangath to finish things off, while Roxanne was ready to back her up with another arrow. Before either of them could strike, however, Abby took action. Being closest to her friend, she nimbly struck Roxanne first, hitting pressure points that would stun her for a moment and cause her to drop her weapon. She then broke Roxy's bow, and dropped the pieces. Once that was done, she hurried over to Nadia, and hit her pressure points as well. However, she instead caused her sister to 'sleep' for an hour or so, knowing she would still try to attack if she wasn't unconscious. Neither one of them had expected this, being blindsided by the attack, and were therefore unable to prevent it. Abby then saw what Shard was about to do. Her eyes widened and she hurried towards them, but she wouldn't be able to make it in time, if Shard chose to kill.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:41:02 14/03/2014 by Cynder09
#479 Posted: 06:41:20 14/03/2014
((Shard!))

Tangath felt the knife pricking into his neck, and he knew it was over.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:42:11 14/03/2014 by Rickorio
#480 Posted: 06:48:29 14/03/2014
Shard's eyes widened. Abby's split second attack and sudden aggresiveness caught him off guard. Shard also wasn't much for taking hostages either. He knew hostage situations always ended up badly. His right side was still in pain, but that pain heightened his senses. He had to be careful here and be alert to every movement now. Both Tangath's and Abby's. Shard growled, wishing he didn't have to do this. "You! Abby! Stop and listen. I'm not afraid to have another death on my hands so don't test me." He barked at her. "Now both of you, I want the truth, and nothing but the truth. Fox lady, bear witness." He called to Roxy, but his eyes and never wavered from focusing on Abby and Tangath.

"I want to you to tell us Abby, what you were doing in the forest with a male, and I want to know why you've fallen for a guy you couldn't have met less than 8 hours ago." He demanded.

Edit: ooc: I gotta go. Cy09 has permission to use my character for the time being.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:50:43 14/03/2014 by Dragon-outcast
#481 Posted: 06:51:11 14/03/2014
Tangath let a sigh escape. At least he's not gonna kill me...I hope. he thought. During this entire time, Tangath had been slipping one of his throwing knives out of his belt, trying to get something to stab Shard with.
---
#hu
#482 Posted: 07:17:27 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby stopped dead in her tracks. She didn't want to see anyone get hurt, and Shard was currently in control of the situation. As she tried to think of a way out of this that would still have everyone left alive, Shard began asking questions that she never expected to hear. She was shocked, confused, and also not feeling like sharing information for once. None of that was any of Shard's business. He had no right to be asking those questions.

Roxanne's gaze narrowed on Abby with a stern look. In the back of her mind, she had often wondered how Abby could possibly be so innocent and naive, and she had never really come to a decent conclusion on that. It was just one of those mysteries that didn't make any sense, and you couldn't explain it no matter how hard you tried. She was just like that. Abby was just Abby. There was really no other answer to it.

"I don't think that's any of your business, not even when you're holding a knife to his throat. This is not the time or place to be discussing such things. I will not get so easily distracted when there is a life on the line." Abby said sternly, narrowing her gaze on Shard.

"Answer the questions." Roxanne spoke up.

"What?" Abby asked, glancing over her shoulder.

Roxanne walked over to her and got right in her face, not at all concerned with Tangath's safety. "You heard me. Answer the questions. I'd like to know the answers myself. And since Nadia's currently taking a nap, I will personally fill her in later. I've always wondered how you could be such a fool, Abby, so give me an answer."
---
#483 Posted: 07:22:43 14/03/2014
Tangath looked between Abby, and then Roxy. Almost....got....it... he thought to himself...dropping the knife on the ground. DAMNIT! So close. he thought.
---
#hu
#484 Posted: 07:47:39 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Roxy, now isn't the time to be discussing something like this! Someone's life is in danger and I will not sit here and just watch someone die!"

"Really? You really think his life is in that much danger?" Roxanne scoffed. "The guy with the knife is asking about your personal life of all things! Unless he's some jealous psycho, which I guess could be a possibility, then I think your little boyfriend is safe!"

"He isn't my boyfriend! And you and Nadia have made it perfectly clear that he'll die before he even could be!"

"Well, for your sake, that'd be a good thing! He should be dead! Then again, I can't tell if he's just a jerk, or if you're just that stupid! Honestly, Abby, you're intelligent as heck when it comes to anything else, but when it comes to relationships you're worse than a child!"

"Oh, well, that's funny coming from you, little-miss-all-men-are-evil! You don't trust anyone! You just have one meaningless 'relationship' one after another! You go through so many 'dates' that they mine as well be going through a revolving door! At least I could hold a steady, serious relationship!"

"Abby, what you call a 'serious relationship' is what I call a an innocent victim that's a glutton for punishment! I mean, how could you possibly be so naive?! Not only do you trust every single freaking person on the face of the Earth, but you make the same damn mistakes several times! Do you even pay attention at all to what's going on, or do you just enjoy getting heartbroken?! I mean, seriously, you date one selfish jerk and allow him to rip your heart out repeatedly, then when he's gone for a while, you go looking for a replacement! I mean, really, did you not learn anything from your last boyfriend?! Did you honestly think he had any good in him after, what like, the hundredth time he broke your heart?! You really think he cared about you at all?! You honestly think that this one is any different?! I mean, come on, Abby, I love you and all, but you have to learn to think before you run off with some guy you just met!"
---
#485 Posted: 07:55:03 14/03/2014
Tangath had his eyes lowered. "If I may speak?" He asked testing the ice, making sure Shard wouldn't slit his throat. "I have done some pretty messed up things. I've killed for no reason, I've murdered for the fun of it. But never, never, have I done anything to harm anyone emotionally. The only people I've ever harmed, were my victims." He looked at the ground, waiting for the cut to his throat.
---
#hu
#486 Posted: 08:12:13 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
The cut to his throat never came. Roxanne turned her head sharply and glared at Tangath. "No! You do not speak! You have no right to speak! And if you speak again, I'll cut your tongue out! And that's just the beginning of the things I Would do to you if your life were in my hands right now! You'd feel so much pain that you would beg for death, but it would never come! You even have one thought about my friend, and I will end you! Got it?!" She growled.

Abby hissed and she glared at Roxanne. "Roxy, that's enough! You will not be making any kind of threats or torturing anyone!"

"Or what?!" Roxanne snapped at her. "You'll knock me out, too?! I mean, hey, why not, right? You already took Nadia out, mine as well take me down, too. Go ahead, stab both of us in the back why don't you! Go ahead and choose a guy over us! It's not like we're family or anything! It's not like we've been best friends for our whole lives! I mean, it's not like I've only tried to protect you and look out for you all this time! But hey, you've known this guy for less than a day, he's obviously your soul mate! Excuse me for getting in the way of that! I guess that makes me a bad friend for trying to keep you safe!"
---
#487 Posted: 08:18:07 14/03/2014
Tangath sighs. "Well," he says "why don't you?" He challenged Roxy. "Why don't you cut my tongue out right now? Why don't you torture me? Why?" he asks.
---
#hu
#488 Posted: 08:44:29 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Roxanne growled and pulled out a small dagger. She stomped towards Tangath, ready to do exactly that, not caring if Shard could kill him before she even got a chance to do anything. Suddenly, Abby grabbed her from behind and was holding her back. Roxanne wasn't quite strong enough to move forwards with Abby holding on, or break free from her grasp.

"Let me go, and I will end this now!" She growled through gritted teeth.

"No! I won't let you! I won't allow you to kill an innocent! He's one of our kind, a friend! You can't kill him!"

"And what makes you think he's even innocent?! He said he's killed people for the fun of it! Sounds like a heartless b****** to me!"

"Nadia's killed innocents, too, remember?! She's enjoyed killing before! Heck, even you want to kill this guy! Neither of you are perfect, but I still love you!" Abby yelled, her eyes watering up with tears. "No matter how much you drive me crazy, no matter how dark or cruel you may get, no matter what happens I'll always love both of you! You guys are my family!" Tears were running down her face now.

Abby could feel Roxanne stop fighting her and lower her weapon. As she relaxed, Abby buried her face in her friend's red dress as she cried. "You can't accept the good in someone, without taking the bad. You can't love only the good qualities, and try to leave the bad ones. They come together in a package, and it is someone's choice to accept that package as is, with all the baggage that comes with it, or throw it away. If you can't change people, then you have to be able to accept them and love them for who they are. Everyone is a blank slate when you first meet them, you may not know enough to trust them right away, but you can't condemn right off the bat either. It is your choice to see only the good, only the bad, or the whole package. I just prefer to assume the best of someone and let them in with an open heart, then shut them out for no good reason, when they may really need a friend. Everyone is capable of good, and I'm just determined to find it in them and bring it to the surface. So please don't hurt him, Roxy. Please don't kill him. You can't call someone a horrible person and then just kill them, because that doesn't make you a better person for doing so."
---
#489 Posted: 08:56:40 14/03/2014
Tangath kept his head bowed down. "I know what I've done is wrong. I tried to make up for it. I'll tell you how it all happened, if it'll change your look on me." He said. "Even if it'll make things worse, I'll tell you. Both of you." He says.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:57:02 14/03/2014 by Rickorio
#490 Posted: 09:02:56 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby looks up and tried to dry her tears. She glances at Roxanne, to see what her reaction is.
Roxanne sighed and was quiet for a moment. Abby noticed that her friend had put away the dagger at this point, so she let go of her. Abby simply nodded to Tangath in silence, and stood beside Roxanne.

Roxanne took a deep breath and folded her arms with a stern gaze. "Fine. Start talking. Just don't expect anything good to come out of it. I doubt I'll think any differently of you. But since we're all sharing feelings, and you still have a knife to your throat, I guess I could waste some time listening to your life story." She said.
---
#491 Posted: 09:22:04 14/03/2014
Tangath smirked a little How I'm happy at a time like this is beyond me. "Well, my old camp had just been pretty banged up in a war. Our leader was injured, our general dead, and it was all complete and utter chaos. Me and couple of friends of mine tried to restore order. It worked for awhile, then people started going against us. My "friends" quickly gave lead reins to me. At first, I was excited that they trusted me enough to lead them. I quickly found myself almost getting attempted to be assassinated many times. My friends told me to go into hiding. A little after that, I was capturing people, wanting to know who was behind all the attempted assassinations. I killed people. I tourers them. Finding out nothing. Until one guy told me it was my "friends." I was so pissed, I confronted them. Long story short, I managed to beat them, but, if it weren't for Matt, I'd be dead. When I was asked what happened, I knew of o told anyone about what I did, and where I came form, I'd easily be kicked out. So I told them I don't like to talk about, and here we are." He said, exhausted.
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:42:10 14/03/2014 by Rickorio
#492 Posted: 10:00:07 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Abby gasped in shock. "That's horrible! Do even think that friends would backstab each other like that...." She then frowned and gave him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. It's bad enough to endure a war and the destruction of your camp, watching so many friends and loved ones die before your eyes....... I've seen too much of it myself..... But to have those you care about turn on you like that.....?" She shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I can't imagine how that must have felt...... I can't say that I support your actions in the end, as I think killing is wrong, but I can see your side of things, and how you must have felt driven to such extremes........ Still.... I personally could never harm a friend or loved one like that....."

Roxanne sighed and looked away. "Man..... What a backstab..... Talk about heartless dicks. How dare any of them even call themselves a friend. I mean, I've done some pretty low stuff, played some mean tricks, hurt people, etc. But that..... I've never gone that far before, not even to people I hate... I mean, holy **** Assassination....? Yeah, I would have gone berserk on 'em, too. Screw friendship, they make better enemies! I've never even known a vamp to go that far! That's insane. That's ******* insane. I would, like, never trust another living soul for as long as I lived if that happened to me. I would pretty much say to **** with all weres, vamps, **** even humans! That would just send me over the damn edge. But hey, if anyone could restore your faith in humanity, it'd be the girl that could never have it broken in the first place. I gotta admit, you got pretty lucky finding Abby after all that **** happened. But don't think I trust you or anything after that story. I still don't like you. You're just all of a sudden more interesting. Heck, I might just let you live just so I can see what other crap happens to you."
---
#493 Posted: 14:43:42 14/03/2014
Tangath let out a sigh of relief and a smirk at Roxy's comment to his story. "Well, as much as I'd love to stay here with a knife to my throat, and having to answer questions to forestall my death....can we go back to the camp now?" He asked
---
#hu
#494 Posted: 18:11:54 14/03/2014
Shard listened coldly this entire time. "Sorry, it's just business that I'm here for." While one arm still had the dagger to Tangath's throat, his other hand stopped the hand Tangath was trying to slip a knife out of. "Don't." He growled and looked at Abby. "Everyone has a darker past. But you changed the subject as well. Why did you fall for this guy so quickly? You went into his house, you snuck off with him into the woods to do who knows what, which I still am waiting on an answer for." Shard frowned and gripped his knife a little tighter. "So why? And don't say it's none of my business. I'm not here for personal reasons, I'm doing my job. And if I have to remove Tangath from this picture then I will. Why did you form a baseless relationship with a guy you barely met?"

Ooc: not completely back, but Cy09 still has control
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#495 Posted: 20:17:43 14/03/2014
Rayan walked up to the group, exhaisted. She had never gone that far without switching to hybrid form before. It was judt... wow. She had only heard Roxy's reaction, so she was more than a little confised. She saw Nadia on the ground, and questioned who she thought did this., "Hello, guys. Err.... how did she get like that?" Rayan questioned.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#496 Posted: 22:53:34 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Roxanne noticed Rayan, and then glanced at Nadia. "Oh, she's fine. Abby knocked her out. She'll wake up in like an hour or two." She shrugged as if it were no big deal.

Abby narrowed her gaze on Shard. "Your job? I'm sorry, but what kind of job requires you to do something like this? What kind of job warrants you to ask questions about someone else's personal life? What kind of job gives you permission to put an innocent life on the line, just to ask about another person's relationship? Because I don't know of any job that would constitute for any of this being your business at all."

Roxanne sighed and looked at Shard. "I've often asked myself questions like that about her, and I've never come to a conclusion. She's Abby. She's just like that. I've been unable to come up with any other explanation for it, and if she has one, then she hasn't shared it yet. This isn't the first time she's taken a leap of faith with a guy, and I assure you that it won't be the last. That's why Nadia and I are so darn protective of her. She's so innocent and naive that we have to be."
---
#497 Posted: 23:45:41 14/03/2014
Tangath looked around the group. "Well," he spoke up "this is a fun group. There's me, the guy who almost everyone is hating right now, Abby, who, by everyone who hates me, is being interrogated. There's Shard, apparently doing his job. Roxy, looking out for heir friend, Nadia, well, she's asleep. Then there's Rayan who's....what are you doing?" He asked Rayan.

((Sorry, saw Catching Fire, then has to go get a haircut.))
---
#hu
#498 Posted: 00:24:00 15/03/2014
"Well, this was a total accident this time. I'm just seeing Nadia and Roxy's side of the story much more clearly than your's. Yes, you do seem a lot happily than before, but that could mean multiple things. A perverted obsession, a twisted mind.... or trye love. I highly doubt the last," Rayan explaines to Tangath. "I was honestly quite fond of you before this.... experience."
---
#499 Posted: 00:25:25 15/03/2014
Tangath nodded. "That's what some of my old buds said....before I had to kill them." He said solemnly.
---
#hu
#500 Posted: 00:40:05 15/03/2014
T"That's umm.... something I didn't hear. My opinion, however, is unchanged. You either did this for questionable reasons, other things that are even less pleasant, then again you may just be very stupid. Which I know is untrue. You're smart, and a great strategist. Not stupid, not true love, and not anything trustworthy .
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me