Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#451 Posted: 05:14:55 04/09/2013
"I see. Class rooms are a drag on one's freedom." Icestorm said as he extended his wings and flew up extremely high. When he got at a very high altitude he dove down. The air around him began to form a ring. (like when a jet breaks the sound barrier.) He began to pick up more and more speed untill he broke the sound barrier. Just before he hit the ground he opened his wings and he went flying past the classroom extremely fast. Icestorm then did flips, barrel roles, and high speed manuvers. He then flew down and into the classroom. "Man! What a rush! I feel like I am free when I fly. I feel like I could fly for days on end and without a care in the world." Icestorm said.
---
SC
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#452 Posted: 05:20:43 04/09/2013
Aretis didn't expect it, but considering he had a book thrown at him when he first entered Mr. Snakeeyes, he was a bit better prepared. Aretis quickly ducked under the through, even though he didn't expect it, relying on his reflexes to get him through. "Umm...yes. My name's Aretis." He told Mrs. Lavapool. Gosh, is every teacher going to throw something at me?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#453 Posted: 17:24:11 04/09/2013
I slowly open the door and cautiously step into the room.

"Umm, hello is anyone here," I ask as the door slams shut and magically locks behind me. I swallow and look around wondering what is going to happen next.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#454 Posted: 18:50:49 04/09/2013
Shadow had zoned out. After th bell rang, she just then realized that Toxic had quit. "Curses!" she whispered. Next was Gym. So she set off in that direction.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#455 Posted: 20:46:49 04/09/2013
maria walked into the classroom

"hello" she said
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#456 Posted: 23:24:32 04/09/2013
Rodu reached the rotunda at the head of the school and glanced to the hallway that was restricted for students. He glanced around. There were too many dragons moving from class to class now, so he'd wait. As soon as classes started and the halls were clear, he'd make his move! He had History next, and didn't mind that he'd be late for the class. Besides, even if he did get in trouble, this was worth it! He couldn't stand coming to school anymore if his favorite teacher wasn't there. He stepped into the shadows and waited, watching the students amble along.

-------------------

Lily moved down the hall, heading toward History class. She found the room, easily remembering where it was, and moved inside, glancing to the teacher. "Hello, Mr. Leafstorm," she said with a smile, finding a seat in the empty room.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#457 Posted: 23:28:23 04/09/2013
Gym, Heiwa's next class, was very close to the magic room, so just went straight into the classroom, only to find that a game had begun. Her curious eyes scanned the room around her, watching the players
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#458 Posted: 02:44:46 05/09/2013
Nero and Theo landed, panting, and went off to their next class. Nero had history, and Theo had English.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#459 Posted: 05:34:22 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ah, yes, I feel the same way when I fly." Mrs. Airazor smiled. She then sat down at her desk, waiting for the rest of her class to show up.

"I am Mrs. Fyra Lavapool, the gym teacher. Here, you will train your body and hone your skills. We focus on melee combat and survival. We also play fun games and have sparring matches." She said with pride. Then she thought a moment and sweatdropped. "Actually, I should probably save the rest of that speech for when the rest of the class get here, or I'll have to keep repeating it to everyone. Then again, speeches are long and boring enough as it is." She huffed at the end.

"Hello, Lily." Mr. Leafstorm smiled. "Are you ready for another exciting and interesting year of history? I have many more stories to tell."

ooc: Wrystel, uh, where are you exactly?
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#460 Posted: 06:19:16 05/09/2013
Red went after the ball "heh she has her eyes at the others now" Red thought and He hit the ball with his head so that it went closer to Mrs. Lavapool and then Red hit the ball with his tail again so that it got good speed and was flying towards Mrs. Lavapool
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#461 Posted: 07:08:35 05/09/2013
OOC: I just entered Scarlet's office and am looking around because everything is so big compared to me.
#462 Posted: 15:21:57 05/09/2013
"Oh course!" Lily replied with a smile. "I always love hearing your stories." She glanced down, hesitating, as a thought struck her. "Um..." She looked back to Mr. Leafstorm, meeting his eyes, still a bit hesitant, yet trusting this teacher. "Did you get new text books like everyone else?" She asked. She hadn't thought about during flying, as they hadn't used the books. And she hoped they wouldn't. Flying wasn't about what you could learn from any book! But now that she was back in a classroom, the memories of the books she had gotten in Mr. Nightdoom's class and his reaction to them returned. She was worried that History would be ruined by the new books, too.
---
#463 Posted: 20:40:48 05/09/2013
Nero walked into the History classroom, and sat down in his usual seat. "Good morning, Mr. Leafstorm." He said. "How are you today?"

Theo nervously walked in to Mr. Nightdoom's class, not knowing what to expect. Nero hadn't told him what he had done in English that day.
---
#464 Posted: 21:37:14 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
The receptionist at the front desk of the main office didn't even notice anyone come in. She was busy reading a book and was pretty much ignoring the world right now. The school's counselor was in her office with the door closed, and hadn't noticed anything either. And Mr. Silverdash was still in the magic classroom, taking Mr. Snakeeyes's place. As for Scarlet's office, it seemed particularly quiet, and also appeared to be empty. Scarlet wasn't here right now.

Mrs. Lavapool turned her head around to face Red, and then quickly hit the ball with her tail, sending it back in his direction. "You're going to have to do better than that, Red." She smirked. "Just because my back is turned, doesn't mean I'm not fully aware of my surroundings."

Mr. Leafstorm glanced at Nero as he came in and greeted him.
"Good morning, Nero. I am well, thank you." He said politely. Then he turned his attention back to Lily. "Lily, unfortunately, that is correct. To my understanding, all the teachers received new textbooks to use. My textbooks focus specifically on the history of evil, and actually seems to put evil in what I consider to be a glorified light. The books speak highly of them, as if they should be respected or something. Even worse, it only mentions their success. There is no mention of their defeats, their faults, weaknesses, etc. It is sickening. To think that our new principal wants us to glorify evil is truly maddening. We should at least study the downfall of evil if we are going to study them so extensively." He frowned, seemingly miserable with the subject matter. Then he sighed and shook his head. "But my opinion apparently means nothing, and I am simply supposed to do my job. I only wonder what the others think of this insanity. Hmm, perhaps I should speak to Mr. Nightdoom on the subject. His classroom is close by. His thoughts and opinions would be welcomed. Though there is the slight problem of trying to tear him away from a novel. That lazy dragon is always reading something." He muttered under his breath.

Mr. Nightdoom was still as he was, sitting at his desk, reading a novel. It seems he hadn't moved from his spot in a little while. Even though he was busy reading, he seemed sort of miserable reading the novel that was assigned to his class.
---
#465 Posted: 21:39:39 05/09/2013
"hello?" said Maria worried
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#466 Posted: 00:43:13 06/09/2013
Aretis blinked. Melee fighting? Survival! Training my body! Sparring machines.....oy....I'm really not going to like this..... Aretis inwardly groaned, somewhat of a pained expression on his face. Melee wasn't his forte, and neither was his athletic ability. He blinked, looking for a good place to hide.

Meanwhile, outside the school, a dark blue dragon dropped from the sky and landed in front of the school. He looked to be around 350 years of age. His head carried three curled horns. This dragon looked very muscular, and very vicious. The scars on his face and on his chest showed that he had been in quite a few brawls and fights. A dark glint hung in his eye as he stared down at the smaller students. Entering in, he looked at the receptionist and with actually a calm and fluid voice. "Where can I find Mrs. Golda Soulwing?" He asked quite politely.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#467 Posted: 01:33:35 06/09/2013
Theo sat down and got out "A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons." He laid his textbooks underneath his desk and began to read.

Nero wondered if the new history textbooks would be as barbaric as the ones in the English classroom. He shuddered at the thought and got out his textbooks.
---
#468 Posted: 03:19:08 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
The receptionist sighed as she put down her book. She didn't like to be interrupted, but she would surely get in trouble if she didn't do her job. She looked up at the dark blue dragon.
"Mrs. Soulwing isn't in her office at the moment." She stated simply. "She said she had something she needed to do, and then she just left. Can I take a message?" She asked dully. She acted as if her job was the most boring job in the world and she was simply miserable with it.
---
#469 Posted: 03:20:05 06/09/2013
ooc: is that for magic class?
---
#470 Posted: 03:23:10 06/09/2013
"I saw the race earlyer seemed fun. Is the class going to do the same thing? Or are we just going to introduce everyone for the day?" Icestorm asked eagerly. He would like to race because back home he would beat the other dragons easily. "I hope I get to race. I would like a good challenge." Icestorm thought to himself.
---
SC
#471 Posted: 05:12:05 06/09/2013
"When will she be back?" Said the blue dragon, a little annoyance in his tone as he stared at the receptionist.
---
#472 Posted: 07:28:26 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes. On the first day, all my classes have a race. Then, if the race had time to finish, I will give results based on how well the students flew. I will then create lessons based on what the students need the most work on. The race is more of a test to give me an idea on the students' skills." Mrs. Airazor explained.

"I don't know." The receptionist sighed. She seemed a bit annoyed herself. "I also don't know where she is or what she's doing. She didn't bother to tell me anything. I only know she isn't here. So you either sit here and wait for her, or you can leave."

ooc: Nothing I've posted recently has anything to do with the magic class.
---
#473 Posted: 11:37:30 06/09/2013
Heiwa decided to approach the gym teacher. she didnt want to be left out of a fun looking game. "um... excuse me, may i join?" she asked. As usual, slightly quiet. She hoped talking to the teacher at this moment wasnt any big deal.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#474 Posted: 13:43:54 06/09/2013
"Oh....." Icestorm said. "I'm shure my speed isn't a problem as you saw from me flying earlyer." Icestorm said jokingly.
---
SC
#475 Posted: 18:15:04 06/09/2013
Realizing that no one is there I find a chair and climb up before laying down and waiting. Though being tired from such a long distance teleportation I soon fall asleep on the chair. My snow-white feathers are sleek and smooth but softer than silk to the touch. My long feathered tail wraps around me providing extra warmth.
#476 Posted: 21:21:14 06/09/2013
Nero looked around the classroom, thinking about the good times he'd had at this school, and how it could all be different with this curriculum. The thought made him shudder.
---
#477 Posted: 23:20:45 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mrs. Lavapool glanced in Heiwa's direction.
"Of course. Feel free. In fact...." She trailed off as she picked up another ball with her tail. "You can use your own ball. But you can only use your tail and head to hit it." She smiled. Then she threw the ball at her, using her tail.

"Speed is not the only skill that fliers can use. I will be covering as much as I can, starting tomorrow." Mrs. Airazor said.
---
#478 Posted: 23:22:10 06/09/2013
ooc: when will u post something for magic class?
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#479 Posted: 02:36:09 07/09/2013
Infinity then got up as his tail flames changed colour from red to blue and purple to black. His eyes then turned to dark crimson red. He then looked at his schedule. Gym. He then burned up the paper not caring about it anymore. He then walked towards gym. Once he was there he quickly grabbed five dodge balls from the floor. He threw three from his three tails as he threw up the other two. They soon fell down as they then where smashed by Infinity's tail. Four dodge balls hit random dragons either in the stomach chest or head as one sped quickly towards the teacher.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#480 Posted: 04:17:10 07/09/2013
"That's terrible!" Lily said, absolutely disgusted by the course the new curriculum was taking. "Isn't there anything we can do?" She thought a bit, then looked to Mr. Leafstorm again. "Could you teach us the downfall of the evil dragons?! Even in secret, if you have to?!" She was getting excited. If her idea worked, she wouldn't be subjected to these terrible lessons. Well, she would, but she'd know she'd be getting better ones to follow them.

----------------------------

Rodu continued to wait in the shadows, getting a bit bored. Once or twice he considered just rushing in, but he forced himself to be patient and keep waiting. This was one time he really couldn't get caught.
---
#481 Posted: 05:48:28 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mrs. Lavapool whirled around, hitting the dodgeball with her tail, and sending it flying towards the far wall.
"That was good." She said, turning to face Infinity. "But you still can't catch me off guard." She smirked confidently.

Mr. Leafstorm looked away, thinking for a moment. He then turned his gaze back to Lily.
"Hmm, well, I certainly could. I need no textbook to teach my class. I have an excellent memory, and could easily cover the downfall of evil as well. I see no harm in doing so. I will still cover the curriculum that was assigned, I will simply be adding to it. Filling students' minds with more information should be a good thing, not a bad one. I should not get in trouble for doing more work than that which is required." He said. Then he thought again. "Hmm, perhaps I should speak with the other teachers about this. Maybe we all could benefit from this strategy."

Then the bell rang. It was time for the next class of the day to start. The hallways should be empty now. And with class in session, no teacher would be in their private office, leaving the restricted hallway unguarded. At least, it should have been unguarded.

Scarlet Hielfire was currently in Toxic Snakeeyes's private office, going through his things and packing everything up in cardboard boxes. While doing this, she was disguised as the magic teacher himself. She had to remove any evidence of his existence, as he was no longer alive.

Comet Silverdash sighed. The bell had rung, and class should be starting. He looked toward the students that Mr. Snakeyes was supposed to be teaching now. So many new students won't have the pleasure of having Toxic for a magic teacher. So many older students will miss one of their favorite teachers. For now, the vice principal himself was supposed to serve as a replacement. He wondered who the new magic teacher would be.
---
#482 Posted: 05:54:49 07/09/2013
Heiwa was going to catch the ball by balancing it on her snout, but suddenly became confused when one of the random dodge balls hit her in the eye. The ball given to her by the teacher now just bounced passed her, but heiwa managed to wrap her tail around it before it bounced away. A slight growl escaped her throat, as she was still shutting her left eye from the pain
---
#483 Posted: 06:14:38 07/09/2013
Aretis blinked, pacing around the gym. It did kind of smell inside, mainly due to the dragons that have been working out and playing around everywhere. He scrunched up his nose a bit, but contented himself to watch this....game where you throw these....round orbs at each other. The round things seemed to bounce and absorb impacts.

"Hmph, I'll wait for her in her office." The blue dragon replied haughtily, taking his leave and walking away from the receptionist.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#484 Posted: 06:22:40 07/09/2013
Starz walked out of the english classroom. "Well that was boring." She thought. She then decided to go to the gym. She spread her wings and flew in the direction of the gym.
#485 Posted: 10:45:37 07/09/2013
Red had took the ball coming his way and was keeping it at his tail " well lets end this one later" he said to Mrs Lavapool. Then he looked others " This should be interesting" he thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#486 Posted: 14:04:29 07/09/2013
Nero looked over at Lilly and mouthed, "What are you up to?"
---
#487 Posted: 15:46:32 07/09/2013
ooc: well so much for the race in flying class. smilie
---
SC
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#488 Posted: 16:20:04 07/09/2013
Shadow walked in suddenly ducking under a dodgeball at the last moment not prepared as she should've been. It bounced off a wall and hit her in the back of the head. She fell and got back up. " Ouch Darn it..." she said in mock-anger "Who threw that?"
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#489 Posted: 20:32:11 07/09/2013
OOC: recap please?
---
#490 Posted: 04:53:49 08/09/2013
"Really?!" Lily asked, excitedly, hardly believing that the teacher would agree to her idea. She had said it in anger and frustration at the new material. But if he were willing to teach above and beyond that, the school year wouldn't be so dreadful! "Do you think the other teachers will go along with it?" She asked. Then she caught movement beside her. She turned and caught the end of Nero's mouthed words. She shrugged, not entirely sure what she was doing. "We'll talk after class," she mouthed back.

-----------------------------

Rodu grinned when the bell had rang. He got up from his slouch and watched the halls. They quickly cleared as the last stragglers made their way to their rooms. He looked around once more, but no one was around. Taking the opportunity, he raced quickly into the forbidden hallway. He moved down it, keeping his eyes open for Mr. Snakeeyes' office. He'd never been here before, and didn't know where he was going, so he was relieved when he saw the teachers' names on the doors. Then he saw it. A sign that read Mr. Toxic Snakeeyes - Magic. He took a deep breath, then pushed the door open, hoping the teacher would still be there. The door opened, and there he was! Rodu was relieved that he hadn't missed him. "Mr. Snakeeyes!" He shouted, rushing up to his favorite teacher. "You left class kind of quick! Can we talk?!" He asked.
---
#491 Posted: 20:58:14 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Fine. See if I care." The receptionist sighed, muttering under her breath. She was too bored with her job to worry about dark blue dragons. She didn't even care if she got fired for letting a strange dragon into the principal's office.

"Perhaps." Mr. Leafstorm began. "It would be easy for me to add in new lessons, and I do so enjoy the idea of going above and beyond the required curriculum. Though I can't say for sure if the other teachers would be so willing to follow my example. They're not all hard workers like I am. Mr. Snakeeyes in particular may very well dislike the idea of extra work. However, I don't know how the other classes are affected. They may not be quite as bad as mine. I would have to talk to them about that. Perhaps I could meet with them after school today. It shouldn't be too hard to grab the attention of at least some of them before they leave for the day." He said.

Scarlet sighed and turned her head to see that someone had come into the magic teacher's private office. Of course it had to be a student to break the rules and end up here. At least she was smart enough to disguise herself.
"Young dragon, you should be in class." She said sternly, in his voice of course. "And I have no time to talk. I need to quickly pack so I can get out of here. I can't bare to stay a moment longer, and that principal wants me out of here. Besides, she'll want to find a replacement for my class. You should run along before you get in trouble for being here." She snorted rudely, and then simply went back to packing. Scarlet wasn't acting at all like the real Toxic Snakeeyes.
---
#492 Posted: 21:25:57 08/09/2013
Icestorm quickly ran to his next class which was history class. "I'm sorry I was late I had some things to do."
---
SC
#493 Posted: 21:49:59 08/09/2013
Nero nodded and listened carefully. He hoped that the teachers would go along with this plan, as he dreaded the idea of learning just about war and seemingly pointless murder.

Theo looked up. Mr. Nightdoom hadn't done much yet, so he asked, "Excuse me sir, what are we going to do today?"
---
#494 Posted: 22:25:33 08/09/2013
The dark blue dragon, for some reason, easily found Mrs. Soulwing's office and went inside. Seeing no one there, he patiently waited, taking a seat.
---
#495 Posted: 01:01:49 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Leafstorm sighed as Icestorm came in. There was another student late to his class on the first day.
"Fine, fine. Since it's only the first day, you're not in trouble. Tomorrow, however, expect a consequence for being late. I do not tolerate tardiness." He said sternly.

Mr. Nightdoom looked up from his novel and glanced at Theo.
"Hmm? Er, has the bell rung already?" He asked. Once again, Coal wasn't paying attention to his surroundings while he read.
---
#496 Posted: 01:10:45 09/09/2013
"Yes sir." Icestorm said. "I won't let it happen again." He said as he took a seat.
---
SC
#497 Posted: 03:33:36 09/09/2013
Aretis quietly grabbed one of the dodgeballs, looking at it and feeling it's texture. It had a good grip, a bit of squishyness to it too so it wouldn't hurt. He was quite fascinated by it and then looked at the teacher. Hmm.... Then he had an idea. He concentrated on the ball, then threw it at Mrs. Lavapool. However, the ball he threw was merely an illusion, bending light rays with the focal point being Fyra. He threw the real ball a split second after.
---
#498 Posted: 03:52:41 09/09/2013
"Well, Mr. Nightdoom's was," Lily said, folding her arms over her chest with a frown. "And he didn't seem very happy about it." She pulled out her two new books and showed them to Mr. Leafstorm. "Here, take a look..."

-----------------------------

"Um, yes..." Rodu said, backing away, a bit taken aback by the cruel demeanor of Mr. Snakeeyes. "But can't we talk?!" He tried to be heard, but the teacher just kept talking without stopping to listen. Rodu sighed. "Wait... You can't bear to stay here a moment longer?! But you love this place!" He frowned, realizing the teacher was hardly acting normal. Something wasn't right. "What's going on? What did that principal do to you? Did she brainwash you or something?!" He was getting angry and he could feel his fire building up inside him. "Please, Mr. Snakeeyes, you just can't leave! I don't care what she did to you! You've gotta stay!" He rushed up to Mr. Snakeeyes, pushing him away from his packing without thinking, desperate to get him to stay.
---
#499 Posted: 06:42:50 09/09/2013
"Mrs Lavapool, Will we continue with the dodgeball, or are we going to do something else?" Red said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#500 Posted: 06:46:30 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Mrs. Lavapool saw the fake dodgeball flying towards her. At the same time, one of the other students in her class had thrown a dodgeball. Then Fyra jumped into the air, flapping her wings to hover for a moment as the balls passed by under her. Mrs. Lavapool then flew over to the other side of the gym and landed. She hadn't even noticed that one of the balls was fake. If she had, she would have said something about magic being prohibited in her class. Gym was strictly for physical training, whereas magic class was strictly elemental powers.

Mr. Leafstorm took the books with curiosity in his eyes. He looked through the textbook first, seeing the changes.
"Hmm, I see. Yes, Coal is most certainly unhappy about this. Various languages from ancient evil beings, with projects also all relating evil. This can't be a coincidence." He then put the book down and picked up the novel. His eyes widened and he almost seemed to smile, but forced himself to remain stoic. "The Great War?" He read the title. "Well, now, surely this book can't be all bad. i can understand Coal finding it barbaric, but admittedly it has peeked my curiosity." He said. Mr. Leafstorm then skimmed through it, even skipping ahead to see how the war ended. His eyes widened, but were more shocked now. He then scowled at the book, as if he were angry at it. "What nonsense! Great war my tail! This isn't even an historical event of any kind. This sort of war never even took place. The whole thing is made up, and the writer clearly threw logic out the window! Wars are brutal, sure, but this one goes to the extreme. Not only that, but evil wins in the end. This novel teaches poor lessons, if it teaches anything at all. Plus, what in the world is it doing in Mr. Nighdoom's class? Coal despises stories such as these. Even the writing is simply dreadful. This madness needs to stop." Mr. Leafstorm said sternly, stomping his paw as he finished talking.

Scarlet groaned audibly and miserably. She wasn't even trying to hide how annoyed she was with him. She just wished the little pest would go away. It would be a shame to have to eliminate such potential for evil. Still, she was tempted.
"Enough!" She hissed, backing away from him. "Stop speaking such nonsense of brainwashing. That's absurd. You've been reading too many stories, young dragon. I have packing to do, so shoo! Off to class with you! Don't make me call the vice principal down here!" She warned. Scarlet could easily handle the problem herself, but she didn't want her cover to be blown. She didn't realize how much she was already blowing it.
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me