Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Previous | Page 10 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#451 Posted: 22:08:15 03/07/2012
ooc: Rawr! I have returned

Laurie had been struck by Drake's attack.She hadn't even tried to block it.It took a large toll on her but she was still okay.She was stronger.When Amiti had run at her she had opened ehr eyes again,why did he still try?
'Doesnt he realise the old Me is gone? Then again.....I ran to him before...before part of the old Me woke up...' Laurie thought.Slowly she got to her paws,looking at Akulion.It was hard for her to focus her eyes because of the tears flowing,"You did not hurt the child?"

Liko's tail wrapped around Sharp protectively,he was staring at the box.He was trying to understand what Akulion had meant,why Akulion had done such a thing
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#452 Posted: 22:19:09 03/07/2012
"Of course not,Laurie.I would never do that"Akulion softly said,looking sad as he saw tears flowing from Laurie's eyes.He wanted to snap something clean in half,wanted to just kill everything in his way.

"There is nothing you can do for now.I don't know how to get Eve and Drake back to normal,nor do I know what we must do now.I think that all we can do is wait"Unmei said.
Sun flew over,looking annoyed."WAIT!?Stupid idea!"
"There's nothing else that can be done"Unmei calmly said.
Moon stayed where he was,walking around a bit.He didn't know what to do.Maybe it was best if nothing was done for now,though he didn't like the idea.He looked at Nina again,sighing.'Why must it be like this?'

Sharp still looked afraid,her eyes wide."Why did he shout like that?The little kid only wanted to come over to Laurie!"she whispered,her voice sounding a little angry.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#453 Posted: 22:24:30 03/07/2012
"He was the only thing that kept me tied to the world...kept me from slipping into depression once the world became barren...'' Laurie said,wiping her tears away angrily. She was upset with herself for showing weakness.

"I dont know Sharp...maybe what Lacy said was true...maybe he loves Laurie...or maybe she is a pawn in some sick demented fantasy that has his trapped inside his head..." Liko said,his voice sounding darker as the sentence progressed
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#454 Posted: 22:31:40 03/07/2012
Suddenly, Ancient shot forward, balancing up on her forelegs as her tail slammed down at Moon, the poison-coated tip glistening in the moonlight.
"GAH!" shouted Flare, "Watch out!"
"Whoa!" yelped Aquarius, jumping back.
Mewka shot forward, screaming, "Moon-kun, get out of the way!"
The tail came down on the tiny Mew, slicing through her skin from the top of her right shoulder to the bottom of her left thigh. Purple-black liquid surrounded the wound, seeping into her pink fur.
Ancient hissed angrily, towering over the Eeveelutions. She had gotten big! She was a few inches taller than a Luxray now.
"MEWKA!" wailed Lacy, grabbing her friend as she plummeted to the ground. She set the Mew down and raised her gaze up to Ancient. Her eyes were darker around the edges, and her voice was dripping with hatred.
"I'm gonna kill you if she dies."
#455 Posted: 22:37:18 03/07/2012
Liko broke away from Sharp and raced to Mewka.He bit his lip,"How could she have done this?" he muttered.His body shaking with rage and sorrow
---
#456 Posted: 22:41:38 03/07/2012
Ancient made a noise that could be called laughing. She tossed her head and smiled evilly, taking a quick skip-hop backwards.
Mewka's breathing was short, quick, and pained. The strange black-purple liquid appeared to be dripping into the wound as blood poured from it. It was pretty gross.
#457 Posted: 22:44:05 03/07/2012
Liko wrapped his tail around the wound,it was still leaf like and in old times it had a little bit of a healing effect.He hoped it was still there."Hold on Mewka..." he said
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#458 Posted: 22:49:06 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Maybe I don't have to." Losi retorted. He let loose his Icerage again, concentrating on a single spot now, increasing his power output with every blow.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#459 Posted: 22:51:08 03/07/2012
Mewka's body convulsed violently, and the black-pruple liquid disappeared into the wound.
She smiled a little, voice weak, "Hey ... Is ... Is Moon-kun alright?"

Nightshade continued to block, glaring at him through her acid green eyes.
#460 Posted: 22:54:42 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi's rage wanted to break through that barrier so badly. His vision became red and the symbol on his paw started to glow.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#461 Posted: 22:57:02 03/07/2012
Nightshade didn't even seem to notice, still blocking stubbornly against him.
"Whoa ... How does that Umbreon stand up against Losi's Icerage, full power, while he's pissed off!?" gasped Aquarius.
#462 Posted: 23:04:38 03/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled. "I'm done playing games." He jumped back, rearing up on his hind legs. Losi roared firing his Ice Cannon thingy. His left paw shot a Freeze Shock, the other paw shooting an Icefire Blast. Losi's eyes glowed as he used Psychic to make the spikes of Ice from before shoot out on either side of Nightshade. Losi didn't even see the result of his attacks. He used Dig thinking if he could just break through that strange red power.
---
#463 Posted: 23:17:10 03/07/2012
Nightshade coated her entire body in the red energy. She felt the attacks shove her backwards, but otherwise she was unharmed. Hex floated her sister high into the air, waiting for Losi to emerge from underground. Nightshade was ready, too, staring down at the ground where she had stood.
#464 Posted: 00:33:44 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi jumped out of the ground at...Hex! Punching Hex right in the gut, claws out.
---
#465 Posted: 00:41:04 04/07/2012
Hex growled slightly, releasing Nightshade. The Espeon stumbled back a little, a claw mark on her belly.
Nightshade roared in outrage, her voice booming, "YOU DO NOT HURT MY SISTER!!" She was on full fury attack now! She landed square on Losi, claws slashing into anywhere she could, she didn't even care where she hit or if she hit. The red power was a very intense red now, practically glowing with how bright it was. She felt the sudden and powerful urge to ... No. She couldn't do that ... She wouldn't be able to come back from that a second time.
#466 Posted: 00:48:07 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi had retreated back into the hole he dug before, narrowly avoiding Nightshade's furious attack. He used Calm Mind, calming himself and his rage. He concentrated and then again sprouted out behind Hex and used Shadow Claw aiming for Hex's back.
---
#467 Posted: 00:51:11 04/07/2012
Hex was ready this time. She grabbed Losi in a death grip of Psychic energy. She entered Losi's mind, clamping down painfully on his thoughts and mind. Her eyes were intense and angry as she beat upon the poor Glacios' head.
#468 Posted: 01:02:37 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi growled in pain squeezing his eyes shut. His Calm Mind before helped him to fight off Hex, but it wasn't as powerful as her's. Yet it gave him enough time to charge up an Icefire Blast.
---
#469 Posted: 01:07:48 04/07/2012
Hex, who had trained long and hard with her psychic abilities, quickly read that he was charging up a powerful move. She crushed down hard on his head still, but also placed a psychic shield around herself. Unlike most psychic powers, her was a darker pink, showing a high concentration of the power. She was obviously a powerful psychic.
#470 Posted: 01:57:48 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi had to close his mouth, but still, that energy was trapped inside there, just wanting to get out. He gritted his teeth. His vision turning black around the edges. Suddenly his mind went blank. Nothing but pure instinct followed. His mouth opened and he shot forth his Icefire Blast, coming up right behind it and clawing at whatever was in front of him.
---
#471 Posted: 02:06:30 04/07/2012
Hex's shield was sturdy, and it held up against the savage claw attacks. Her eyes started to glow pink and glaze over as she tried to shut down Losi's mind.
#472 Posted: 02:13:30 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi had built up a strong defensive barrier in the short time he had and it would be hard to break through. On top of that, Losi kept up the attacks, coming in from different angles and different attacks.
---
#473 Posted: 02:18:32 04/07/2012
Hax's mind was clear and empty, focused only on the barrier and breaking that stupid wall. She didn't twitch or blink or react to anything. Noises drowned into silence, sight turned to darkness, she left like it was just her and Losi's mind ... She crashed against the barrier voilently, her eyes beginning to turn pinkish around the outside.
#474 Posted: 02:23:49 04/07/2012
"I understand,Laurie,but it's different now.Things aren't the same anymore.I had to turn you,it was not a fun choice to make.I knew that Drake would come for you,that he would try to kill you,so I made you stronger.He's not the same anymore either.It's hard,but you have to keep pushing on.I just...I just want you to have a happy ending.I know I can't get it,so I can at least try to make one for you"Akulion said,having to look away.He couldn't watch Laurie cry.

Moon watched with frozen shock as Mewka moved to get hit by Ancient's tail.She had...She had saved him.He let out a pitiful squeak,his face frozen with pure shock and terror."MEWKA!"finally,he made his mouth move as well as his limbs,coming over to the wounded Mew."I-I'm so sorry..."he whispered sadly,tears streaming down his face.
"Moon's fine,Mewka.But...I hope you are too.It looks bad"Unmei said,his eyes filled with worry.
Sharp ran after Liko,looking really scared now.It sounded like something bad had happened.
Sun dug her claws into the ground again,growling angrily.This time,it was Mewka.WHY!?She held back most of her tears,but some had to fall,her anger clear.
Nina watched this,not showing any emotion.Oh well,another death.This one seemed to affect Moon greatly,though,and she knew he couldn't take something like that.
Drake watched as Moon cried,straining to keep his evil smile on his face.In the past,the two protected each other until Moon had been captured by Nina and he had went on a killing rampage.He shut his eyes,not being able to take Moon's sadness.He saw it,saw that darkness Moon had faintly had around him whenever something like this happened.It was bigger now,though.'Whatever happens,I will protect my sister.Moon will not harm her'
"Yes,that's a good thought.Moon should die as well.He's very intelligent.Might even know what's going on and that's a dangerous thought"Imure said.
---
#475 Posted: 02:34:30 04/07/2012
"Don't cry ... over me, Moon-kun." Mewka said lamely, lifting her paw and placing it on his nose, "You got things to do ... I'm gonna be fine ..."
Lacy placed her hand on her friend's head, stroking the Mew's ears, "You'd better not give up ... Or I'll come up there to the New Land and beat you for it."
Mewka laughed a little, before her body convulsed again, "I'm not giving up ... for anything! I'll be ... okay - ah!" she winced, "But this poison hurts a lot ... I can feel it, under my skin ... burning badly. Watch out for that tail, guys."
Flare leaned over Mewka, "Maybe I can help?"
"I think ... If you tried to heal me ... It would lock the poison inside. I'd be a gonner ..." she gasped for breath for a second, "Just go and ... beat them up ... for me!"
#476 Posted: 02:35:31 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi struggled to keep his mind from being torn apart by Hex. He had to stop, focusing solely on the barrier that prevented her from winning. He was trying to fight back as well, spiking Hex's mind with sharp probes.
---
#477 Posted: 02:39:43 04/07/2012
Hex didn't need a barrier. Her mind was a clouded fog, unable to be seen into. A practiced protection from any inquiring barbs. She jabbed at his mind barrier, sharp and hard. Her eyes narrowed, starting to get lost in a pink glow ...
Nightshade stood back and let her sister handle the Galcios. She had seen what Hex's mind probes could do to people ... Let's just say that she wouldn't want to tell anyone about it.
#478 Posted: 04:20:46 04/07/2012
Liko closed his eyes,applying a little pressure with his tail but not too much.
"I could try to suck the poison out..." he said quietly

Laurie was at a loss for words.She took a step towards Akulion,"You are so kind...why do they fight you?I dont understand...how they can not see you as I do..."
---
#479 Posted: 05:05:58 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi grunted as he felt that spike wear down his barrier. He struggled to keep hold, yet he knew he was fighting a losing battle. His mind raced to think of something to get out of this.
---
#480 Posted: 16:56:49 04/07/2012
"I am the God of Darkness,Laurie,the one that plans to make a new world.They just don't understand,like always.Only my followers do.And...I guess my kindness has come from a past friend.She taught me the better feelings,but I still broke the friendship by becoming a God.Somehow,I care about you,more than I should.Why do I...Feel this way?I'm not supposed to care about...Anyone"Akulion said,now looking right into Laurie's eyes.He also took a step forward,looking a little hesitant.'A God.That's all you will ever be.You have accepted your fate before,time to do it again'

"Mewka...It can't happen like this.Don't leave,just please..."Moon said,bad memories flooding back to him as his fear grew."Don't leave me"
Unmei put his hand of Moon's shoulder."It will be alright,Moon.Don't think of the bad things,think of better thoughts"
Moon gave a small nod,closing his eyes as tears still streamed from them."I remember when you made waffles.They were so good.Heh,when you ate Jake's flower and it floated out of you.When you helped me realize which side I was on and we blasted Nina with our Hyper Beams"he said,opening his eyes and smiling at Mewka through his tears.
Sun also smiled at the memories,trying not to think back to the negative things.
Sharp got to Liko,stopping as she saw Mewka's injury.Her eyes widened,but she did nothing,not wanting to mess anything up.

Darkfire watched Losi,then looked at Hex.She was doing this to him.'M-Maybe this time I could help Losiyeon.But...Am I strong enough?Just need extreme emotion.Then I can fight.An extreme...Emotion.Emotion...'she thought,closing her eyes so she could concentrate on the past.When Losi had died,when many of her other friends had,when she and Abyss had fought.Darkfire recalled the anger she felt at the Vaporeon and the death of so many of her friends.She imagined Hex as the ghost Vaporeon,taunting her and getting her angry.Anger...Darkfire's eyes snapped open as she became completely solid,the anger clear in her dark eyes.She ran towards Hex,letting out an angry yell.Her ability to sense alive creatures locked in on Hex,making it easier to hit the Espeon.She was out of practice,anyway.Darkfire held in her breath as she jumped towards the Espeon,then let dark black flames loose when she opened her mouth.
---
#481 Posted: 18:08:37 04/07/2012
Hex's subconscious mind sensed the attack of an outside force. She threw her paw sideways, a large part of the psychic barrier leaping out to strike at the ghostly Flareon.
"Children never play fair."

"And get this ... poison in your mouth? That would kill you..." Mewka smiled, "I won't die ... And you know what's funny? I remember having ... a great time with you guys, too! When Lacy would hit you guys ... with the pebbles by the lake, and when ... we would make pancakes and stuff ... how everyone thought we were crazy, but we still had fun anyway. My two best friends, ... some of the noblest Pokemon ... I've ever known, and even some brave Pokemon ... I couldn't ask for better friends ..." She sighed, "I feel really tired ..."
#482 Posted: 18:24:37 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi saw the opening and took it, thrusting himself in and pushing her out of his mind. He opened his eyes and slashed with his ice claws.
---
#483 Posted: 18:31:28 04/07/2012
Hex gave an irritated look. She instantly tried again, sending a sharp pain into his head. This was going to happen.
"You are only delaying the inevitable." she hissed, "I have trained longer, harder, and more intelligently in psychic abilities than you could even imagine."
#484 Posted: 18:34:23 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Then I suppose......you've ignored the physical side." Losi said getting in closer and slashing it, trying to ignore the pain.
---
#485 Posted: 18:41:16 04/07/2012
"No, not necessarily. I have brought down multiple creatures and Pokemon of varying sizes and strength. If you had my past, you would be smarter than to neglect your body." she replied, jabbing at his brain again. She lashed out her paw, and psychic barrier leaping out to smash into Losi's face.
#486 Posted: 18:42:05 04/07/2012
Darkfire saw Losi slashing with his ice claws and smiled,her extreme emotion gone.She watched as the psychic barrier came at her,then landed on the ground.It wouldn't do much damage,since she was back to her ghostly self."I haven't done much damage,either,so it's fine"she whispered,taking the hit.Darkfire gasped when she saw it was happening again,her anger blazing up.At least it wasn't extreme.

Moon nodded at the good memories,his tears never stopping.He slowly leaned down and kissed Mewka on the cheek."A good rest is what you deserve"
Sun sighed."The past was so crazy and fun..."
Unmei nodded at the memories,glad that the Marked Eeveelutions had some fun in the past.
---
#487 Posted: 19:07:19 04/07/2012
Mewka nodded a little, "Go get 'em, Moon. Go get 'em ..." She closed her eyes, drifting off into sleep.
Lacy stood up, her eyes dark. She turned and glared at Ancient and Drake. Ancient huffed at her. The Celebi zipped up, "You are going to regret what you just did."
She crashed into the bigger Pokemon, wrapping her little Celebi arms around Ancient's big tail and swinging her around and around and around. Lacy slammed her into the ground, face first. She repeatedly slammed Ancient's face against the hard ground. Ancient looked really really confused as she was beaten up by this tiny little thing. Lacy grabbed Ancient in a psychic death grip, squeezing the breath from her.
#488 Posted: 20:41:57 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
It made contact. Losi was dazed, his defenses broken down in that split second. But then again, a split second was all she needed. He tried to fight it to no avail.
---
#489 Posted: 22:28:14 04/07/2012
Drake growled at Lacy,looking angry.He put his paw over his heart,feeling the electricity inside.Some of the electricity rushed to the black claws on the paw that was over his heart,making them even longer as they glowed.He took his paw off,watching as the electricity shaped itself into a thunderbolt,all the claws having the shape now.The normal claws could be faintly seen,but they would be of no use right now.
"Lightning Claw,huh?Good choice.Make sure you give no damage to Ancient,though"Imure told Drake.
"Of course.That's why I picked this move,anyway.I can control my electricity"Drake proudly said,then took off without another word.With easy speed,he flew at Lacy,his move at the ready.Drake attempted to jab Lacy right in the stomach.

Moon gave a nod,then turned and watched Drake.Lacy could handle them herself,he was sure of that.
"M-Moon...Moon,you have to help Losi"Darkfire said,running over to the Zekreon.
Moon looked over at where Losi was battling Hex.He growled,his teeth clenched,then flew towards Hex.
Darkfire let out a sigh of relief,glad that someone could help Losi.

(I forgot about Sky,so here he is.Forgetful will be forgetful.Also,I forgot where I left them,so I'm winging it cuz I have to go.)
Skyburst saw Shinma and ran towards her,looking happy."SHINMA!"he shouted out,not being able to keep a smile of his face.At least his father was forgotten about.
---
#490 Posted: 22:41:38 04/07/2012
SHinma looked up and saw Skybust. She couldnt beleive he was back.She smiled,but then remembered her brother ad sister sitting next to her and bit her lip.How would they treat him?

Liko sat next to Mewka,he couldnt move from ehr side.No matter what he wouldnt.

Laurie stared into Akulion's eyes,"You dont have to understand...sometimes things just are..." she said,her voice quiet.
---
#491 Posted: 02:31:20 05/07/2012
Lacy let out a shout, lashing Ancient around to catch the claws. Ancient felt them impact on her thigh. She yowled in surprise and gave Drake the 'are you crazy!?' look. Lacy whipped around, smashing Ancient into Drake.
"YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET MESSING WITH ME!!" the Celebi roared. It was ... surprisingly terrifying.

Mewka had gone to sleep, though she wasn't gone. The poison had her in a very very unstable state, her life hanging by the fiber of a string.

Hex grinned, shoving her thoughts into Losi's head. She clenched her mind around his, trying to hijack his brain and take over. For the moment, she ignored Moon, though she knew he was approaching rapidly.
#492 Posted: 02:34:36 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi yelled, locking his muscles and his joints. Hex was breaking through, but he would not let her control him!
---
#493 Posted: 02:39:34 05/07/2012
Hex frowned. Why was he so stubborn? She tried to root into his mind, clenching her teeth as she superseded her anger. She wasn't going to get careless and go fast!
#494 Posted: 03:21:23 05/07/2012
Liko's eyes flled with tears,slowly they trailes down his face.One landed on Mewka's cheek.He wiped it off softly,if anyone threatened her life anymore he was prepared to let go and protect her with every last hair on his body.Even once she was gone he would not let anyone attmept to harm her body,he vowed it so.
---
#495 Posted: 18:17:22 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
He felt himself slipping ever so slowly. Was this really it? Even...now....after everything....he still wasn't good enough? Why? What was he missing? Losi pressed himself to the floor.
---
#496 Posted: 19:16:55 05/07/2012
Hex felt something strong and suppressed in the very back of Losi's brain. She poked at it, and was bombarded with his memories of the lab. Ohhhh, wonderful!
She shoved her thoughts there, pushing the terrible memories forward. She could use his pain and anger to her own advantage here, break down his mind ... She tugged at his body, starting to look faintly fatigued.
#497 Posted: 19:42:38 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi's mind flashed back. Being chained, restricted. Bleeding. Hurt. Tortured. Those people...in white coats. Ally....she left him there. Why? Why did she choose to leave him again? And the others. Those luck bugs. How dare they leave me there! That one human. He was forced to obey. Kicked and trampled, and then...he destroyed that city.....that once beautiful place. Now desolate and cold. Gone. It's all gone! All my fault! All. My FAULT! Losi's mind raged. Another part told him no but he didn't listen. The anger part told him to give in. Give in, let her take over. You won't have to blame yourself anymore. She can control you......it's always been easier to follow orders than to live by your own code....right?
---
#498 Posted: 20:01:29 05/07/2012
Hex clamped down on his mind, shoving Losi away from his mind very forcefully. She was nearly there!
#499 Posted: 20:11:23 05/07/2012
Akulion's breathing quickened a little.Or was that his heart?Well,whatever it was,he wasn't used to the feeling,his mind wanted to kill it before it spread through him.It felt so odd,like it didn't belong inside of him.'See!?It's just like I told you before.A God is all you will ever be.Gods like you don't have feelings like that'a voice hissed inside of his head,it was angry at him but Akulion knew that it wanted to only help him,just like it had every time he had died.Every single painful death...The voice had always been there,guiding him through the pain.”They all deserved to die.Every single one of them...”he growled quietly,the memories faded in a blood-red cover.Akulion kept looking at Laurie,trying not to remember again.”Maybe we should go now.There is a battle to fight.Will you be alright out there?”

"Stay away from him!"Moon shouted,his claws out.He looked angry,not being able to stay expressionless anymore.Too much had happened for that.
"Losiyeon!"Darkfire shouted at the Glacios,looking worried."Listen to me.Don't let her take over!You will just be used,used against us!DON'T!"
Moon used Dark Pulse,not caring whether it hit or not.He also added in some light blue electricity,flying at Hex even faster now.Moon reached out,wanting to at least strike the Espeon with his claws.

Drake quickly recovered from his sister smashing into him,not looking happy at all.'So I guess it was a stupid move'
"It's alright,this is not your target,anyway.You'll be fine"Imure said,still strangely calm.He was patiently waiting for what he wanted most.
Drake had caught Ancient and he put his sister down,apologizing as he did.He clenched his teeth as he flew back into the air.'Ugh...This time,I'll try not to mess up'he thought angrily,trying to collect his power.

Sharp watched Liko,but still did nothing.She sat next to the Darkeon,seeing how important the injured Mew was to him.

Skyburst ran a little further,then stopped right in front of Shinma,a big smile on his face."I'm so glad to see that you have come back uninjured,Shinma"he said happily,not noticing the two sitting next to Shinma right now.
---
#500 Posted: 20:39:40 05/07/2012
Hex ignored them both, focusing completely on taking control of Losi.
Nightshade crashed into Moon from the side, headbutting into his ribs.
"I cannot allow you to interrupt my sister, I am afraid. Besides, why fight her at an advantage when you can battle me evenly. Or are you just a coward?" she spat.

Ancient shook her coat, pretty much undamaged, and nodded to Drake when he apologized. She took a second to watch the Celebi above.
Lacy grabbed Drake by his ears, drawing back and jamming her feet into his eyes violently. She then whipped around and seated herself on his back, snatching his collar into her hands and pulling hard on his neck.
First | Previous | Page 10 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me