Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Flight Rising 14: Return of the Revenge!
First | Previous | Page 10 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24
Flight Rising 14: Return of the Revenge!
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#451 Posted: 05:13:00 25/12/2015
the little noc lady will be this at some point!

[User Posted Image]

might need to get the boy glimmer and a breed change eventually though but he looks good as is

[User Posted Image]
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:13:31 25/12/2015 by ReshiramForever
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#452 Posted: 07:42:02 28/12/2015
^gorgeous dragons right there
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10104
#453 Posted: 14:55:47 28/12/2015
Sooo many Imperial Cherub/Peregrine babies. I thought I'd roll a cool Cherub/Seraph but not feeling any of their colors even then. Because they're so many from two nests, I'll just put up the links if anyone wants one as to not stretch the page.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19652705
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19652706
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19652723
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19652724
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19652725
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:56:09 28/12/2015 by Bifrost
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#454 Posted: 16:56:26 28/12/2015
Screw opening chests. Earned 400k by just selling them. Cheaper to buy what I need.

(im on holidays so i got some time to grind a little bit)
#455 Posted: 17:04:39 28/12/2015
Same,they're deflating so hard now I'm starting to open one or another to make easy Muck though(what, I'm not expecting to get any new familiars or non-bears to begin with).
---
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#456 Posted: 03:59:32 29/12/2015
@Bifrost, how much for the forest/forest/gold boy?
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#457 Posted: 13:38:09 29/12/2015
I want to say 10k is fine, but give me an hour or two to check when I get to my pc - no idea if there are dominance pushes going on so it might be overpriced :U

EDIT: Yeah Cherub/Peregrine is no longer valuable,7k-7,5k treasure for forest baby is better. Just send the crossroads offer if you're still interested.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:28:34 29/12/2015 by Bifrost
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#458 Posted: 18:55:12 29/12/2015
Ooh, I'll buy the Goldenrod/Ivory/Green one! Although I'm not sure how I'll work with that tertiary... Spines, maybe? It seems like a waste of treasure for something that only ants can see, though.
#459 Posted: 19:02:24 29/12/2015
Same thing as well then, 7k since it's the same genes,just send an offer.

On the other hand,didn't need to get another Nocturne egg after all,got lucky and Aether's first nest as the new breed had a really adorable reddish girl >w<
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:02:37 29/12/2015 by Bifrost
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#460 Posted: 01:10:17 01/01/2016
Things you can do make a killing on NotN

Sell the familiars. Trust it got me over 300k in treasure.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#461 Posted: 01:35:06 01/01/2016
Is anyone here willing to hold three dragons for me for an undetermined amount of time?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#462 Posted: 17:52:02 02/01/2016
This has nothing to do with FR, but is it just me or did this site's font change?

No, never mind, I think it's just my computer. Or I'm going crazy.

In any case, it's the last day of NotN and I haven't gotten anything but bears and a few apparel.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:54:02 02/01/2016 by Darkrai Doll
#463 Posted: 18:12:10 02/01/2016
Last day,700k and not a care in the world just from chests. Considering brewing some more Magician's apparel before they get retired, I have a set already but they're actually more expensive than some of the marketplace stuff even at the last day.

But being the last day, here's my final opinions in the event: horrible at the start, okay after the update. They could've improved in so many ways like specific venues or whatever,but the grinding was nearly not worth it since it was easier getting dust for brewing than the trade items for some of the later areas. Also the lore pointlessness of this kinda turned me off on doing this again for ANYTHING but profit next year; I was expecting a bit more than 'Nocturnes are out of the Tangled Wood, go beat up chests and things that carry chests' because it's pretty much every other festival(minus the chest part), and with stuff like Opposing Forces and Living Statues around it feels like they were part of a story.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:50 02/01/2016 by Bifrost
#464 Posted: 22:00:52 02/01/2016
Honestly this NotN did improve on last years' but it had some major flaws and I do blame the staff on that part. One of which is the coli. I mean it's okay to grind, if you knew how rpgs function and stay functioning. The exp gain is a issue (Although it's a miracle how my dragons made it to lvl 23) it feels like it gives you too little. I know there needs to be more work to gain a higher level in most rpgs, but they make it a lot more tedious with it. The drop rate could have worked if their html coded coli was 100% functional and never caused lag. Although the update with more brewables and trades with Swipp are nice, but you still have to go into the coli for those things if you want save some money. Which again is a tad tedious because of the drop rate and how the app is half assed functional.

Honestly some things would have been fixed faster and performed better if they had a brain to hire more programmers than artists. Yes it is important to have a fair amount of artists for more content, but in order to get more content out and functioning you need programmers. Heck some artists can actually be dropped from the staff because in some earlier updates they only did recolors of old items, not improve artwork of them. Just flat out recolored them into a more ugly art. I thought FR was out for actual improvement and saw the answers instead of going "Oh you can't about how we function on the site" card to get people to shut up about it. I mean honestly, I am glad there's no such a rule about "no discussing moderation" here, that way you guys can have an opinion on the subject and help us improve our jobs. The staff of FR do not get such because they have that rule up.

Sorry for going nuts of a few things. The FR staff is just a bundle of idiots.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#465 Posted: 22:16:09 02/01/2016
Oh yes so much on recolors. I'd find the underground monkey thing they had going on much more amusing if they weren't all thrown into the same venue/familiar acess. While it's kinda obvious FR was made with art in mind, they seriously don't need this many if they will just recolor their weird mix of animals over and over and call it a day instead of actually using that manpower. Lore comics, maybe some cutscenes for bosses, I don't know, the entire game already has this issue with plot once you notice that what you read as a visitor is exactly what you get as the user.

But hey, after Neopets, this is improvement for me. Eventually I'll find better, I guess, but even as weak and badly managed this site is,it's nowhere near security filters going out every holiday,constant unnanounced downtime and lag in places it definately previously didn't and shouldn't have, and a staff that outright treats everyone like little dumb children(including people giving them money despite the fact you're not allowed to buy anything until you're over 13 years old).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:36 02/01/2016 by Bifrost
#466 Posted: 23:31:28 02/01/2016
Actually you're supposed to be over 13 for the site, unless you're the type of person who is like 11 and acts really mature (Some people surprise with their age with the way they act).

My friend actually suggested an idea of interserver-fightable bosses. Like they do in Subeta (Another pet site). But with FR it could work better because there's a level cap instead of a crazy powerful creature thing and rich lore to incorporate it, such as making the only huge event boss a Emperor and having everyone attack it. Though again "oh we need more artist than programmers" staff members.
---
icon from Empoh
#467 Posted: 23:57:09 02/01/2016
Neopets is for people over and under 13 but the latter is restricted. I mean they treat people like little stupid kids there even in the Q&A sections like pretending we'll forget things in a few weeks. Because their paying customers will just forget not getting their microtransaction money or paid twice for membership if they don't do anything about it.

Superbosses would be so awesome to fight, but with the Coli as is it only takes a Flight full of farming dragons or the PVPers with huge dodge stats. The content put itself into a hole where there's enough lore to explore but a ton of artists can't really make a satisfying flash(?) game. Heck, outsource it if it's taking so long with more focus on new genes or apparel, if the right choice of devs is made there's space to get both done.
---
#468 Posted: 00:09:01 03/01/2016
Neopets isn't fun, at least not for me, but it probably has more of a story. I feel like FR leaves too much to interpretation. The last major piece of lore we got was the Beastclans update, which was somewhat interesting but didn't add much to the game. The Weekly Q&A answers most lore questions with "lol I dunno, whatever your headcanon says", and that's when Aequorin isn't wasting her time answering stupid questions like "HOW DOEZZ SNAPPER FLY???"

It's been 2 years since the site opened and we hardly know anything about the gods that lead our flight and ask for tribute from us. That's a bit sad. Flight Rising only really focuses on visual art like familiars and apparel, I guess.
#469 Posted: 00:19:39 03/01/2016
The art from the Encyclopedia is really nice too,and could be used for short comics for the state of the plot like it's done in Neopets which USED to have incredible continuity for its type of game. Spared a few hours to watch/read it and it felt like something you'd find in some treaty zone or something to remember their mistakes no matter how much they bicker. Not to mention how deceptively optimistic the plot gets - the dragons are destroying themselves and stomping on humanoid creatures and wildlife along the way for some conflict that literally will never end unless something bigger shows up. Isn't there the whole thing about how the Ice Flight permanently loses territory along the years because of the conflict with Fire destroying the glaciers? Even if it went somewhere,probably nowhere happy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:16 03/01/2016 by Bifrost
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#470 Posted: 01:49:40 03/01/2016 | Topic Creator
In some cases, I like the fact that a lot of it is left to imagination, as it lets me disregard everything they say and make up my own thing full of death and despair. However, it's still nice to know some of what's-what on the site and know more about the story which can give ideas for personal lores.

I made up own thing before even reading the real stuff. The Gods are mostly lazy and just watch the dragons so long as they don't do anything that could jeopardize the world as a whole and ultimately wait for the Shade to return. For whatever duties they should be doing, they have Coatls who are a very rare breed that are children of the Gods to do it for them. In my lore, when Fu kkatsu was attackin,g the God's did absolutely nothing, just let the dragons handle it. Heck, in my mind Imperials (who are royalty mostly living in the Sunbeam Ruins) do more than the Gods.
As a whole, the world is at peace and the only conflict is dragons who are evil, the Shade, and other nasties that go bump in the night. Flights don't fight for rule over each other, but the Gods don't object to the idea of more territory.
Other random stuff for my headcanon:
-Nocturnes are mostly like how their lore goes. They're falsely engineered then let out into the wild where they reproduced like mad. They mostly avoid other species unless another species of dragon finds an egg of one. The Winter Solstice is about the only time you'll find such eggs as it's typically their mating season.
-Eye color doesn't necessarily determine elemental affinity and with enough practice, any dragon can master any element. However, a dragon can only control one element and will be born with a certain affinity towards one, yet they can overcome it if they don't attempt to learn to use the one they're born with.

EDIT: Since NotN is more or less done at this point, offering up the stuff I got and have no need for.

-Jadecarved Decoy x2
-Ectoplasmime x2
-Voltspire Intruder
-Cloudkeeper Herald x2
-Jawlocker
-Unlikely Alliance
-Wavebreak Snarler
-Snarling Mimic
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:50:45 03/01/2016 by Seiki
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#471 Posted: 20:14:21 04/01/2016
Dang it! I just realized that I only have 1 Agol :/
That's what I get for focusing on chests DX
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#472 Posted: 20:29:56 04/01/2016
Agol doesn't match any color scheme I like(joined just after Loga was retired too ;w; ),so just made one and waiting to see if the price gets any better. If the Butterfly scroll isn't lowering, better make as much treasure from unneeded familiars as I can.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:26 04/01/2016 by Bifrost
#473 Posted: 20:41:45 04/01/2016
Normally I try to get as many familiars as I can during events, but after my first one I went chests all the way.
As for the Loga, I may have like 5 smilie

Edit: If you think its worth trading, I'll trade you a Loga for your Agol. (Don't know what either one is worth)
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:00 04/01/2016 by Starfire Dragon
#474 Posted: 22:11:53 04/01/2016
Nah, not actively looking for a Loga, I'm just getting the familiars that I can find on my own because it's to match my dergs and not to collect. Even then, Agol's price is kinda unstable since people seem to be selling the ones they got now,it could end up cheaper in the next days and it'd be a bit unfair for both sides :U
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:22 04/01/2016 by Bifrost
#475 Posted: 22:17:27 04/01/2016
Ok, but I really don't care about the market price since I plan to keep it. smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#476 Posted: 22:29:57 04/01/2016
Oh, it's to keep? Well,we can trade then, I still have my nocturne egg to sell later on. Haven't traded items only in FR yet, it's just by message, yes?
---
#477 Posted: 23:50:31 04/01/2016
Ok, sent it smilie
How much are you wanting for the egg?(most likely out of my price range DX)
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#478 Posted: 23:58:09 04/01/2016
Sent the Agol back :3

I'm just holding onto the egg for the most treasure I can get by July, I heard they get crazy expensive then and with the color wheel expansion on top I might be able to get some rarer scrolls for some of my poor basic babies.

I'd totally sell it now for you as well if I had a spare,but the chests just gave me bear apocalypse this year and it's the only one I have at all ._. Luck for regular eggs hasn't been good either since the last days of NOTN got me nothing of value from Coli and I'm just burned out on it.
---
#479 Posted: 00:08:03 05/01/2016
No biggie, I was mostly curious anyway and was extremely lucky to get 2 of them.
Besides, I spent all my treasure on a lair expansion. smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#480 Posted: 00:10:13 05/01/2016
My lair is still a page and a half. I just can't get attached to most dragons as pretty as they look,which is also why it's only a few select species. All treasure goes to skins, genes and apparel for me.
---
#481 Posted: 00:54:06 05/01/2016
I'm the opposite, my lair is always full. I just can't part with any of my dragonsl smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#482 Posted: 00:58:23 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
After NotN, got all but 2 of the familiars, so I'd say I didn't do too bad. Conjurer's set will be waiting for one dragon to get bred. Was happy to get an egg and Raiden.

Rather hoping the color expansion comes soon. I'm waiting to do most of my breeding until it happens.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#483 Posted: 01:20:56 05/01/2016
which familiars do you need seiki? i've got doubles of all of them except the blue book and i have no fake shadow bears
---
#484 Posted: 02:10:39 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ReshiramForever
which familiars do you need seiki? i've got doubles of all of them except the blue book and i have no fake shadow bears

Fake Nature & black statue.

I have extras of Unlikley Alliance, the chests, and the fake Lightning & Earth bears if you or anyone needs them.
---
#485 Posted: 06:42:19 07/01/2016
The Crystal Pools are so pretty.. *is there for a few eons*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:42:43 07/01/2016 by IsisStormDragon
#486 Posted: 09:48:54 07/01/2016
here's some cherub/shimmer/glimmer babies for sale

25k for xyz (platinum, maize, and thistle), 30k for doubles (obsidian and black)

[User Posted Image]
F Obsidian/Violet/Violet

[User Posted Image]
F Platinum/Violet/Purple

[User Posted Image]
F Maize/Violet/Purple

[User Posted Image]
M Black/Violet/Violet

[User Posted Image]
F Thistle/Violet/Purple
---
#487 Posted: 15:18:19 08/01/2016
Finally, a tertiary gene that actually adds to the pattern like Okapi and works with plenty of otherwise meh colors.

But damn, it's pretty much Okapi for back,face and wings. When I first saw it I was super happy because it looked like a mix of stripes and spots,it's just stripes and still doesn't fix some of the more clashing colors like Seafoam on my Radiance.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:22:17 08/01/2016 by Bifrost
#488 Posted: 18:17:52 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
It is kind of lame, but in a way is better than Okapi in my opinion. Wouldn't mind getting a scroll for Hoshi.
---
#489 Posted: 08:45:22 09/01/2016
so i hatched a nest and kept two of the hatchlings, gave one to my mom and now i'm left with this thing

[User Posted Image]

what would a reasonable price for her be? 15k? 20k? idk im tired
#490 Posted: 16:55:41 09/01/2016
Quote: IsisStormDragon
so i hatched a nest and kept two of the hatchlings, gave one to my mom and now i'm left with this thing

[User Posted Image]

what would a reasonable price for her be? 15k? 20k? idk im tired

Very tempted to buy.
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#491 Posted: 03:37:18 10/01/2016
^I can hold on to her for you while you think about it.
#492 Posted: 03:39:59 10/01/2016
^I can hold on to her for you while you think about it.

Ahh heck with it, just send me the CR smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#493 Posted: 03:42:19 10/01/2016
Sure thing. 15k sound good?
#494 Posted: 03:45:30 10/01/2016
Sure thing. 15k sound good?

Sounds good to me smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#495 Posted: 03:52:12 10/01/2016
Sent!
#496 Posted: 03:55:59 10/01/2016
Accepted!
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
#497 Posted: 04:19:04 10/01/2016
Thank you! :3
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#498 Posted: 14:03:08 10/01/2016
DARN IT FLIGHT RISING IS DOWN AND I"M NOT FINISHED
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#499 Posted: 23:04:01 10/01/2016
piebald and thylacine or whatever you spell it look nice together

[User Posted Image]
#500 Posted: 06:08:29 12/01/2016
^That is pretty.
First | Previous | Page 10 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me