Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#451 Posted: 18:53:32 13/03/2015
turns on an old radio to hear the news, of the infection and arrests, listening intently eating his venison waiting out the silence of the woods and isolation in his old dark cabin, suddenly feeling his isolation and his loneliness contemplating going back to society the only thing stopping him was fear of confrontation, fear of death, not his own, but of others. he started to feel the cold sensation of uncaring sway as his OC did not caring who he hurt as long as he had some one to protect, but he didnt have anyone, and he didnt know what he would do if someone simply pushed him too far. he was afraid, afraid of being alone, and deathly afraid of others.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#452 Posted: 20:32:14 13/03/2015
Sozen looked around. "I have a suggestion. Ever sense I've turned into my OC I've been hearing this voice which is my OC Shade. My suspicions only proved themselves more by others telling me that my eyes and voice change." Sozen said. "Like just now I heard his voice and he said he'll help."
---
SC
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#453 Posted: 20:42:55 13/03/2015
"Ok, so what's your plan?" I asked
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#454 Posted: 21:01:42 13/03/2015
"Well that's a problem I can't force to change into my OC. He just only takes control when in a tense situation." Sozen said.
---
SC
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2051
#455 Posted: 21:29:17 13/03/2015
"So... if I'm hearing this right, this 'OC' disease is like an extreme version of dissociative identity disorder... but what we're dealing with isn't another ego, but an entirely separate mind?" Gabe said, pacing back and forth. "We'll need to find a way to deal with the infected that doesn't kill these minds, then, because that'd be little better than murder, with how I see it."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#456 Posted: 21:56:27 13/03/2015
"That's just how its been for Sozen that I've seen, I only changed physically into Ki" I said
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#457 Posted: 22:31:51 13/03/2015
"I'd hate to be so negative about this, but how could we tell for certain that this is specific to Sozen? And what's worse, what if someone turned into and was being influenced by a particularly destructive OC?" Angela piped in, lowering her ears in concern.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#458 Posted: 22:49:10 13/03/2015
"I'm not sure but it's the best lead we've got." Sozen said.
---
SC
#459 Posted: 02:59:43 17/03/2015
ooc: bump!
---
SC
#460 Posted: 04:29:51 17/03/2015
out of shear disability to do nothing he went back to civilization slinging his riffle over his shoulder and pocketing a single 5 round magazine. using his short range telleport he hits the edge of the city going from alley way to alley way avoiding people he ends up telleporting on top of a police vehicle, the officer out of shock of hearing the weight suddenly hit his car came out and drew his gun, and shouted "DONT MOVE." putting my hands up i lower my riffle to the ground when the sudden urge to hurt this man came, in my mind the thoughts were racing, and another voice intersected his own "I have no master, i have no boundaries, i am not evil, but he is in my way" suppressing the thoughts he went with the police officer and minutes later found myself in a cell.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:23 17/03/2015 by jokerstix66
#461 Posted: 04:43:15 17/03/2015
"We can't" I said as the cop left the room, he went over to the new prisoner

"Hey, do you have that disease?" He asked
---
#462 Posted: 04:47:37 17/03/2015
Gabe turned to the lawyer, scratching the back of his head. "So, what do you have in mind? You're probably the closest thing we have to, well, a normal perspective."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:48:08 17/03/2015 by Wolfgang
#463 Posted: 05:24:29 17/03/2015
I look up at the officer "I would assume so, considering before a few days ago, i dont remember myself looking like this. and as far as i hear from the radio, the stigma is very negative" he looks away from the officer "I didnt hurt anyone, why am I here?"
---
#464 Posted: 11:06:19 17/03/2015
Sozen's eyes suddenly changed as well. "I am Shade and am willing to protect those who are infected. I will even be imprisoned if it means to make all that are infected free."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:08:34 17/03/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#465 Posted: 14:29:44 17/03/2015
looking back at the officer "I came back to help, in any way i can." my cool collected voice unwavering
---
#466 Posted: 14:54:54 17/03/2015
"Well, we're working on a case to repeal the law if you'd like to help" The cop said

"I was thinking we could go to the town square and show we can live in harmony by introducing ourselves to others, giving hugs, you know, nice things" The lawyer said
---
#467 Posted: 20:00:39 17/03/2015
"ill do anything i can, just tell me where to go" i get up off the cells bench and to the bars separating myself and the officer "how can I be of service in this plan?"
---
#468 Posted: 20:14:49 17/03/2015
"It might be a solid plan, but it could go badly, too... What if people start throwing stuff at us or worse? And what if some of us retaliate without second thought, hurting the very cause we're working towards?" Gabe asked, his eyes subconsciously flicking towards Winterra.
---
#469 Posted: 20:27:49 17/03/2015
"We'll be fine" I said

"Just come with us" The cop said
---
#470 Posted: 21:27:02 17/03/2015
Sozen's eyes then changed again and back to their normal color. Sozen felt faint but still stood up. "Gah. I hate that when Shade takes over."
---
SC
#471 Posted: 22:40:47 17/03/2015
follows the officer "my services are yours then." I say without a second thought.
---
#472 Posted: 23:15:55 17/03/2015
"Ok, so when do we get started?" I asked

"That's good" The cop said

"Sorry to hear that Sozen" The lawyer said
---
#473 Posted: 05:24:21 18/03/2015
Gabe winced, as he helped Sozen up. "I kinda get what you mean... I have to let the 'beast' out every now and then myself, and it's never pleasant."
---
#474 Posted: 04:10:13 19/03/2015
walks into the room with the other infectees and shifts his weight uncomfortably, he tries to straighten his back and look confident, but he can feel his breath quicken as he reaches for a pocket instinctively even knowing there is nothing there to protect himself with. "How may i be of service" he pipes up eventually.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#475 Posted: 16:48:22 19/03/2015
I woke up groaning, shoulder blades aching.
As soon as my eyes flickered open, I got quite a scare. Metal walls surrounded me, and my setting was on the dim side. I couldn't tell if there was a door anywhere, but for sure there were no windows. Yet another clue to my location was the rumbling and shaking. Trying to remain perfectly still, I felt like I the area was...moving. From this, I determined that I was in a vehicle of some sort. I couldn't have gotten into this of my free will, though...heck, someone else must've been driving in, because I sure as heck wasn't.
That was rather unsettling. Actually, terrifying! I had been taken away! As I got up, I realized the pain was from my newly-formed onyx-black angel wings. Lurching to a balanced position, I gritted my teeth. Something must have been done to me to get me here, as I felt like vomiting up whatever was in my system. But forcing myself through the oddness, I placed my palm on a wall. Using it as a guide, I walked around the area, mentally forming an idea of how large the area was.
A few moments later, I sank back down to the floor with a sigh. I had enough space, but that was about it. I couldn't find anything else in the vicinity- no food, no weapons, nothing. I would be at the mercy of my captors.
Seeing as there was nothing better to do, I began to think. The last thing I remembered were my wings growing in, and my and my friends facing off against the cops. I groaned, closing my eyes as a single tear slid down my cheek. Everything had been so crazy...I hadn't been able to help them. I had been separated, in the ruckus, and people I didn't recognize in very official-looking outfits had used some sort of gas on me. Sleeping gas? I had no idea. Obviously the disaster at the house had reached the eyes and ears of the higher-ups. And I had paid the price. I could only hope the others were okay. I had no clue how long I'd been out, or how far away I was from them now. I was glad it was me going through this, and with any luck, they were fine and in hiding. But despite how much I told myself that it was fine, that it was me and not them, I was scared.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#476 Posted: 17:38:31 29/03/2015
"Hmm, that's kinda what we're talking about now." Gabe said, as he scratches his chin in thought. "We need to show the public that we aren't as harmful as they think..."
---
#477 Posted: 17:49:31 29/03/2015
"Simple, we go into the town square and we talk to people, like if there's a kid crying, we ask them what's wrong and try to cheer them up, changing opinions starts with simple acts of kindness" I said

"Before we do this, if anyone is too afraid to do this, you can go" The cop said
---
#478 Posted: 17:57:39 29/03/2015
"All I want is freedom. I will do anything to get that freedom." Sozen said.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5569
#479 Posted: 23:25:59 29/03/2015
"The dragon's got the right idea," Winterra added. "We need freedom. I'm willing to fight my way to the ends of the earth to find that freedom. I will fight a thousand armies for that freedom. I will freeze over an entire ocean and fight my way over that ocean to find it."

I was starting to get worried about being in Skyward's mind. She was legendary for her connection with Shadmé, and being a protector of destiny isn't much help if the protected is separated. As soon as I get out of this mess, I'm going to change Skyward's backstory so that she doesn't go crazy when separated from Shadmé, I thought angrily. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be much help now. "When we find the cure, I call being the first to get it," I snarled. "Although, on second thought, we should give it to someone who's personality is completely taken over." I glanced at Sozen, Winterra, and Platinum.

Excusing myself from the room, I took a couple of steps into a quiet and secluded room. My reasoning was that if I tried helping Shadmé, then I wouldn't have any trouble with my second mind. I closed my eyes and my mind as I concentrated on sending a message to Shadmé: "Shadmé, this is Storm, aka Skyward right now. I'm speaking to you telepathically, so don't think you're going crazy. I'm having a bit of trouble in this form and it requires a lot of concentration to send this message, so I'm just telling you to hang on and head to the police station. The gang's all here." I collapsed to the ground, exhausted from the mental connection.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#480 Posted: 23:33:06 29/03/2015
"Hey, wolf-woman," Gabe said to Winterra, refusing to dignify her with the word 'werewolf', "it certainly is worth fighting for, but we should save fighting as a last resort, since there's no need for it just yet."
---
#481 Posted: 23:39:47 29/03/2015
"Fine, go ahead and dishonor a member of the Royal Family herself, not to mention a Powerclaw," Winterra snarled back. "How'd you ever get past your training?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#482 Posted: 00:02:11 30/03/2015
((Ninja'd))

Gabe took a more defensive stance as he turned more towards Winterra. "Probably the same way that you're fluent in the First Tongue, can travel to the Hisil, perform traditional Uratha rituals, and know the Oath of the Moon by heart. Sih sehe mak; mak ne sih" he retorted. "This 'condition' literally draws from peoples' imaginations-" he said, before waiving his turn speaking to let Sozen finish.
---
#483 Posted: 00:15:52 30/03/2015
"I'm not done yet." Sozen said before being interupted by Winterra. "But for freedom we need to prove we aren't a danger."
---
SC
#484 Posted: 00:55:38 30/03/2015
"Yes, that is why we need to work together and do good things for people" I said "Winterra, we could really use your help in this, but you need to be nice to people"
---
#485 Posted: 00:57:46 30/03/2015
I couldn't do much but sit there and try not to panic. I wasn't waiting long before a voice invaded my mind. It made me jump to my feet and look around wildly before I recognized it.
Storm!
Our OCs were connected? I listened numbly to her side of the story. They were at the police station and not being attacked. Even better, they were all together. Me being me, I immediately felt guilty for causing Storm trouble for our newly-established connection. I hoped it wasn't another Lightmé thing. "S...Storm?" I said softly, not sure if she could hear me or not. "Thank you for updating me. I bid you good luck. I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I was captured by-"
The truck rumbled and lurched to a halt, and I stumbled into a heap, unbalanced. I heard shouts beyond the door, and realized that I was about to be unloaded.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#486 Posted: 01:19:36 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
((..Recap? 0_O))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#487 Posted: 03:15:05 30/03/2015
OoC: I have no idea. That's why I just let myself get captured. smilie
---
#488 Posted: 03:19:51 30/03/2015
((Me, Sozen, and Gabe went to the police station and we are planning how to show people we're nice, Storm's characters got there and we're about to go to town square))
---
#489 Posted: 22:16:28 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
((Lol, k, So I'll just say my character was captured too? Where are the captured ones to?))
---
#490 Posted: 00:41:01 01/04/2015
My mind rushed as Shadmé sent out her last attempts at communicating. She was captured? But by whom? The mindlink terminated suddenly, but I didn't know if it was on my part or hers. I sighed and pushed my struggling feet up. By the time I got back to the others, I felt like I ran a hundred miles without slowing down or even getting proper hydration. "Shadmé… captured…" I managed to choke our before I was swept into the feeling of unconsiousness.
---
#491 Posted: 00:44:34 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't know what possibly went on, but all i do remember is blacking out after getting struck in the back of my head. Then it hit me, where was Spade? I couldn't see a thing, but my heart was still beating normally, so he was nearby. I tried to move my hands, but only to find that they had been handcuffed behind my back. Great.
Whatever kind of place I was in, suddenly became still with a halt and I fell forwards slightly, where could I have been taken? Then again, my top priority was to keep Spade with me at all times as I frantically searched for the white plush rabbit.
---
#492 Posted: 00:54:11 01/04/2015
The door opened in a rush, harsh sunlight flooding in and making me cry out from the adjustment. Dark figures swooped in and before I knew it, my hands were forced behind my back as my captors were attempting to lead me out of the truck. It all happened before I could react logically, so I wound up opening my wings and smacking the two people attempting to cuff me in the face. I smirked for just a moment before someone shouted and I was kicked down to my knees, into the dirt. Coughing, I flapped my wings as hard as I could manage to keep them away. I had to get away before they succeeded in restricting my hands! I ran off, not knowing where to go, but screeched to a halt as another truck, identical to mine, was coming up the path. Someone else was captured, too? Oh no! I thought everyone was with Storm! Or was this person from a different place? I didn't have time to dwell on it, and began running alongside the truck. With all my strength I jumped up, using my dark wings as lift, and landed on the edge of the truck. I pounded on the lock. "Hey!" I shouted inside, hoping the other person could hear me. "I'm Shadmé! I was infected too. Let's try to loosen this door together and get you out!"
---
#493 Posted: 01:26:37 01/04/2015
"She was what!?" I asked

"By who? We would have been informed" The cop said
---
#494 Posted: 01:38:51 01/04/2015
Sozen's eyes and voice suddenly changed again. "I shall free her. You guys are more important to Sozen than you think. You guys need to stay here to negotiate with the government. If I should get captured do not come and rescue me. I'd rather be captured than have all of you guys captured." Shade said.
---
SC
#495 Posted: 01:41:23 01/04/2015
Gabe rushed over towards Winterra as she fell unconscious, trying to slow her fall. "Not all cops have the same integrity as you, I wouldn't be surprised if some had anti-infected sentiments."
---
#496 Posted: 01:49:52 01/04/2015
"I am aware of that." Shade said. He then looked at Winterra. He then put his paw on her head trying to get a connection and general area where Shadmé was. He then lifted his paw off. "I've got a general idea where she is." Shade looked at everyone. "Do not follow me just stay here and keep with our original plan." Shade then went outside and took off in the direction of Shadmé.
---
SC
#497 Posted: 01:54:20 01/04/2015
OoC: You used Shade again! X3 And I'm unsure of Sozen's OC's powers, but is that a little OP, knowing the exact location?
---
#498 Posted: 01:57:15 01/04/2015
ooc: I know when Sozen's eyes and voice change he is Shade. But when they are normal it is Sozen. When Shade fully takes over he has slight telepathic powers.
---
SC
#499 Posted: 01:58:08 01/04/2015
OoC: Oh, I get it! Sorry about that. smilie
---
#500 Posted: 02:00:28 01/04/2015
"We need to find her" I said

"Then lets get going" The cop said
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me