Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
To make the wait funner... [CLOSED]
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#1 Posted: 00:58:14 11/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Lets tell the whole Legend of Spyro story Person by Person..... Ill start it off....It has to be in order and exactly what happens in the game.....

Ignitus has just walked into the nursery and he quickly raealizes that he had to move quick!! The wholle place was being evaded by the dark masters army..... He worried about the others but the elders told him to hurry and save the purple egg.... He quyickly rushed to it grabbed it and made a quick excape!! He decided to let the prophecy decide the fate of the egg....Still sad and worried about the others he placed it on a lily pad and sent it downstream while saying "May the ancestors look after you... May they look after us all..." He then quickly flew back to the temple.... CONTINUE FROM HERE THE SAME WAY THE GAME WAS....
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:32:02 11/10/2008 by Miles Tails
Fae Green Sparx Gems: 392
#2 Posted: 01:46:59 11/10/2008
Drifting across the waters of the Silver River, the egg swayed as the water moved. *cast and crew credits smilie* It finally came to a stop while a family of dragonflies found the egg, right when it started to hatch...
---
I am such a Cynder fan. Yay!! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:27 11/10/2008 by Fae
gamer900 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1382
#3 Posted: 01:55:08 11/10/2008
What emerged from the egg amazed and astonished them. It was a purple dragon to whom they called Spyro.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#4 Posted: 02:00:38 11/10/2008
the purple dragon grew up alongside a dragonfly named sparx who was born the same day, the two were almost like brothers, no more two oddly matched yet more compatible brothers the world has ever seen!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#5 Posted: 02:02:57 11/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"8...9...10.... ready or not here I come!" said spyro.....He looked around and found sparx "I see you my little friend...." "Seeing and catching are to different things a big boy!!" Sparx said then flew off "Yea you better run!" spyro said. (Remember to describe the gameplay to!!! not just the scenes!!)
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Fae Green Sparx Gems: 392
#6 Posted: 02:31:42 11/10/2008
Spyro reached a point where branches would fall; and he could not fly. "What's the matter Spyro ya can't fly? OH YEA that's right you walk everywhere ooh that's to bad." Sparx taunted. "Tch, you're toast when I catch you!"
---
I am such a Cynder fan. Yay!! smilie
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#7 Posted: 03:50:46 11/10/2008
Spyro successfully makes it across the bridge by charging. Sparx: "must be tough to loss all the time Spy- *gets swallowed by a frog weed* "Ack, let me outta here you overgrown fungus!!! Spyro seriously, lend me a hand will ya brother?! Spyro: Well I dunno Sparx, frog weeds gotta eat too. Sparx: "Whack it!!!!! Do something!!!!!! I'm your buddy. My wings are getting moldy. *Spyro wacks frog weed 3 times and than it spits sparx back out* Sparx: "Uggghh, now I smell almost as bad as you do, Ah ha and that's pretty bad....*he flies off in a hurry* Spyro: "so much for gratitude" *he says sarcastically*

lol this is fun.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:47 11/10/2008 by Spyro13570
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#8 Posted: 04:44:21 11/10/2008
After killing a few more frogweed, Spyro runs to where Sparx goes inside a cave with outer teeth. "Hey, thats cheating were not allowed in there!". Aah, Pch, ecuses ecuses, catch up or give up chunky!". Spyro enters the cave. "weres that little mack going now?". "Has anybody seen a giant purple thing around here it seems to have lost mine."
#9 Posted: 05:15:43 11/10/2008 | Topic Creator
The cave didnt go on much longer after that though there were quite alot of breakable stuff.... "You know this getting a little bor-AHHH!!"... "SPARX!!" Spyro said surprized. A Big Ape had captured Sparx and made him a lanturn! "I thought all yous guys was gone!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:17:20 11/10/2008 by Miles Tails
#10 Posted: 13:50:45 11/10/2008 | Topic Creator
(Next person plz!smilie)
---
#11 Posted: 14:53:38 11/10/2008
Spyro then fights many small apes and avoid bombs. It isn't long until the ape's fury had gone too high. "Let me out and fight me like a thing, whatever you are!". 'ARRGH, I've had about enough of you!!!!" "Sparx look out, NOOOOOO- shoots flames" "AAAHH" "woah was that fire, dude?" "Take care of 'em, I gotta report to Cynder!"
spiro101 Blue Sparx Gems: 647
#12 Posted: 19:17:32 11/10/2008
randomely apes come and attk spyro
---
i am the real spiro 101 and know 1 will take it *ROAR*
#13 Posted: 19:58:54 11/10/2008
already said that part
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#14 Posted: 20:02:55 11/10/2008
When the brawl ended up, they returned to home and explained everything to their parents, in this conversation, Spyro discovered he was not Sparx's brother, and so, not a dragonfly, but a creature from an unknow land far away from there. Spyro became curious on meeting his true family, or at least, what's left of it, and there was no boundaries that could make Spyro turn back, Sparx didn't like it, being separated from his brother and friend, but after thinking well with his parents, they decided going together
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#15 Posted: 20:05:52 11/10/2008
After defeating the strange ape creatures Spyro and Sparx returned home. Sparx excitedly told the whole story to their parents with Spyro occasionaly giving a conformation to Sparx tale. He saw in the eyes of his parents not disbelief but a kind of somber knowing.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#16 Posted: 20:21:51 11/10/2008
no, i belive you... said sparx father. your mothere and i new that this day would come. what day? asked spyro. the day where we have to tell you the truth...
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#17 Posted: 20:26:43 11/10/2008
Woops I think we posted at the same time Brazil smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#18 Posted: 20:32:00 11/10/2008
nina told spyro you see your not from here you come from a place were war rages on and the inocent allways pay the price
#19 Posted: 20:37:34 11/10/2008
Quote: Byrn
Woops I think we posted at the same time Brazil smilie

u mean me?
---
Team Drago
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#20 Posted: 20:48:26 11/10/2008
No, it's me, and we also repeated the same part (mine with one post and yourstwo)
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#21 Posted: 22:16:36 11/10/2008
When Spyro's parents was say the truth to Spyro , Spyro walked sadly in the swamp.
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#22 Posted: 00:48:58 12/10/2008
Some time after walking through the swamp, Sparx finds Spyro, and after explaining that he had talked with his parents, Sparx accompanies Spyro through the rest of the swamp.
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#23 Posted: 02:01:58 12/10/2008
"funner"...
Spyro gets his Fire ability or somethign... Learns he's a dragon.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12336
#24 Posted: 03:36:01 12/10/2008
Not long after leaving, Sparx comes up from behind him and tells him that best friends belong together. As they continue on their journey, they here a loud roar from up above. They then run to the nearest cave where they meet Ignitus again, for the very first time smilie. Spyro then learns that he is a special dragon profocised to rid the world of evil.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#25 Posted: 05:16:45 12/10/2008
Knowing this, Spyro is utterly freaked out, but only for a short time. He shakes it off and goes with Ignitus to a nearby dragon temple, where he must kill a bunch of apes that have gotten inside. A couple battles after seeing Ignitus fight and perform a Fire Fury, Spyro kills two or three more batches of apes and is thrust into a room with a sinking statue of a huge dragon to be drained in melee attack/techniques and the element of fire.
#26 Posted: 08:32:49 12/10/2008
After completing the training , Spyro asked how do he get to the Dante's Freezer. Ignitus says : "I'm glad you asked." .And Sparx on it :"Why you're smiling , I don't like it." . And then Ignitus say to Spyro he's not ready to face Cynder yet. "Now , close your eyes...." . And learned Spyro with ancient style to learn and unleash the power within you to fly. "You can fly" says Ignitus and Spyro was really fly and begin the big way to the Dante's Freezer with his really first flyght...
---
CZ
#27 Posted: 15:27:44 12/10/2008
The young dragon has never experianced such a feeling of freedom before. The sky is his, the wind his to weave and shaped and use. He loves the feeling the wind makes tumbling across his wings. He closes his eyes and breathes the sweet air in.
---
#28 Posted: 19:01:28 12/10/2008
He flyes to the Dante's Freezer with feeling of good. "How to heck do I land ?! Coming in too fast !" . Sparx :"This isn't look good...". And Spyro with some problems was land.
---
CZ
#29 Posted: 19:56:30 12/10/2008
*Spyro crashes onto ground, skidding for a few feet and comes to a stop* Sparx: "Nice landing ace" *Spyro gets up, trying not to slip on the ice* Spyro: Yeah maybe this flying thing ain't for me" Sparx: "Well it doesn't help with all that weight, maybe throw a salad n once in awhile, you should be ok" Spyro: Maybe Ill just stick to the ground" Sparx: "Good idea." *Spyro looks aound* Spyro: "Not much of a friendly place, now is it? I wonder where we should start?" Sparx: Well I'm no hero like you but maybe we should follow that clearly marked path that leads into the entrance." *they walk into the entrance seeing frozen ice men* Sparx: "Did that icecube just blink at me" Spyro: "Just keep moving" *The ice shatters revealing multiple enemies as they surround the two* Spyro: "AAAHHH!!!" Sparx: "Ice cubes alive!!!!!"
---
#30 Posted: 01:26:08 13/10/2008
*gonna skip a lot*

After defeating the random ice men, as well as some running around and killing apes, Spyro encounters a long strech of land, of which many flying creatures called Dreadwings land upon and attack him.
HunterofAvalar Green Sparx Gems: 106
#31 Posted: 01:35:14 13/10/2008
after defeating the dreadwings and apes that come along with, spyro tries to knock down a door then sparx says "maybe we should head this way genius" then they enter a small cave "hey hey check this out, echo" and they walk into an underground froen cave.
---
~Expose YourHeart To Summon Ghost Then Face Alone What You Fear Most
#32 Posted: 03:40:37 13/10/2008
Quote: HunterofAvalar
after defeating the dreadwings and apes that come along with, spyro tries to knock down a door then sparx says "maybe we should head this way genius" then they enter a small cave "hey hey check this out, echo" and they walk into an underground froen cave.

*Sparx and Spyro enter a large room where Volteer is found unconcious on a ledge nearby* Sparx: "Oh look there he is we're done bye....." Spyro: "I don't like this, its too quiet, too easy" Sparx: "What part was easy, fighting frozen mad men and ...gorillas" *Ice King slowly rises behind him* Spyro: "ummmm Sparx!?" Sparx: "Is that what I think it is?"......*Sparx looks behind him* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *Spyro defeats the ice king and frees Voteer* Volteer: It borders on the miraculous, incredible, stupendous...
Volteer: a dragon your size defeating that... that... thing. Thank you... ah...
ah... ah...
Spyro: Spyro.
Volteer: A purple dragon named Spyro.
Volteer: Amazing.
Volteer: Of course, there were unsubstantiated rumors of a purple dragon
countless generations ago,
Volteer: but most considered it hearsay,
Volteer: gossip, legend. It's hard to believe, difficult to fathom, amazing to
comprehend... er... um...
Sparx: No wonder they gagged this guy.
Volteer: ... so much time has passed, so many things have been learned,
Volteer: and now, here he is, standing right before me...
Sparx: Excuse me... Mr. Volt.
Volteer: Wha... wha... what is it?
Sparx: Sir. Should... shouldn't we get going?
Volteer: Oh, of course, but where to?
Spyro: Well, back to the Temple.
Sparx: A friend of yours is waiting.
Volteer: Ignitus?
Sparx: Yes, Ignitus.
Volteer: Of course, much to tell him, many hypotheses to pose. I believe
that...
---
#33 Posted: 13:24:30 13/10/2008
In the Temple Spyro needs to Volteer train him. Spyro learns how to use and control electricity breath and the fury attack. Then Ignitus say : "Cyril the ice guardian is holding in Tall Plains." . And then Spyro knows , what wait on him , get to the Tall Plains...

When Spyro gets to the Tall Plains , met the ape and follow it and there was more of these creatures , so Spyro beated them.
---
CZ
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:25:35 13/10/2008 by IcelectricSpyro
#34 Posted: 18:20:14 13/10/2008
I can't wait smilie So I will make 1 more OK ? smilie

Then he goes again and met some apes again. Again he beated them.... Go more way and met the Kane in the cage. 1 dreadwing and some of apes was there. Again Spyro had to kill them and....He did it. Help to escape the Kane , but Kane wasn't glad or kind... "I just tryed to help." says Spyro . But Kane again nothing...
---
CZ
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#35 Posted: 22:28:40 13/10/2008
spyro battled more apes and met kane again. Kane was about to be attacked by the earth things. Kane fell and began to draift to the edge. " kane!" yells spyro. Spyro breathed ice and kane was saved. " you keep getting wierder and wierder" says sparx.
---
This old place has changed too much
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#36 Posted: 22:56:14 13/10/2008
Spyro and Sparx continue on their journey through Tall Plains when they meet Kane yet again. He's on a high ledge above them.

Kane: You again? Why don't you just turn around and go home? I'm the boss around here, no one else!
Sparx: Boss of what?
Spyro: Shhh! You're alone?
Kane: Only until i kick these bums out. Which reminds me, i don't have time sitting around talking to purple dragons and mosquitos.
Sparx: Woah woah woah, who are you calling a mosquito?
Kane: Besides, it's not safe for you here.
Sparx: Oh, concerned about our welfare now?
Spyro: No need, we can take care of ourselves. Besides, we need to find our way to the shrine.
Kane: *Kicks monkey off ledge and walks away* You'll never make it.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#37 Posted: 13:45:38 14/10/2008
Spyro saw two cannons on the hill . Spyro needs to get there and beat that cannons. Done. Then he had to use tail strike on two "things" in the earth. Then was opened the door and there are 4 big balls.
---
CZ
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#38 Posted: 15:26:36 14/10/2008
Spyro quickly made his way to where the balls were. In the darkness under tons of earth. One by one he pushed them into the holes in the ground in each corner. Suddenly, the ground trembled and the gate lifted open. There behind it stood Kane.
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:27:16 14/10/2008 by EmeraldDragon
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#39 Posted: 18:33:50 14/10/2008
Spyro glided to toward Kane.

Kane: "The shrine God has not been appeased since Cynder's forces came. He is not happy!"
Sparx: 'So is anyone fun around here?"
Kane: "You can't possibly face the God of the shrine alone!"

With that, Kane opens a stone gate that looked like a solid wall.

Spyro: "Not all of us are loners Kane, I'm not going alone. Maybe someday you'll learn that two heads are better than one. Even if they are pinheads.
Sparx: "Yeah...What?!

Spyro and Sparx wasted no time getting to the boat-like gondola which would lead them to the Shrine God and Cyril. After fighting many apes on the way The two finally reached the Shrine.

Sparx: "Well, that was fun."

After battling the rest of the monsters, Spyro and Sparx reached Kane once again.

Kane: "I have to admit, you've done better than I thought possible."
Sparx: "Aw, saying that had to hurt."
Kane: "More than you can imagine. There are some things you should know about the shrine before you enter..."

Just then The trio catch a glimpse of Cynder flying right over them.

Sparx: "And I think were done here."
Spyro: "Not before we rescue Cyril."
Kane: "The Atlawa shrine has been desecrated, and the God of the shrine has not been given tribute since Cynder's forces arrived. But if you can subdue his anger, the balance will be returned, and my people can come home."
Spyro: "That's fine, But I came to free cyril."
Kane: "You must go through the God of the shrine to free him."
Sparx: "I knew you were gonna say that!"

Without hesitation, Spyro and Sparx made their way to the bridge that lead them to the shrine God and Cyril....

(To be conitnued by someone else)
#40 Posted: 19:11:49 14/10/2008
After going away from bridge , bridge exploded.

Spyro : "Careful , remember last time." .

Sparx : "I know I know but I don't see any Ice Kings hanging around this place...".

After this sentecne the Shrine god has wake up.

After defeating him Spyro returns to the Temple with Cyril.
---
CZ
#41 Posted: 23:06:49 14/10/2008
Spyro is taught by cyril how to use ice. then he goes to malioinls forge to rescue terrador the earth gaurdian.
---
#42 Posted: 23:07:59 14/10/2008 | Topic Creator
(Tell the story about the place in detail...)
---
#43 Posted: 23:19:14 14/10/2008
sorry let me try again
Spyro was taught by the ice gaurdian cyril " even a blind dragon could do that" spyro did ice shards and ice streams. He went to malicoins forge to rescue terrador. The mamusmalls were also in need if rescueing includeing exhumar and moleyar. ( sorry if i spelt wrong)
---
HunterofAvalar Green Sparx Gems: 106
#44 Posted: 23:57:34 14/10/2008
spyro goes and destroys the crystals holding each mamerweesmals at each camp..he makes his way through and encounters a giant bell sparx "i bet you cant ring that bell" spyro "why would i want to?" sparx" oh the big special dragon is scared of the mean old bell oh i didnt know im sorry oh let me fluff your pillow for you" angrily spyro rings the bells and it falls on top of him. sparx" spyro you okay buddy?, hey listen forget about all those things i said about you being ugly mean and fat..just dont be dead" the bell rumbles 3 tims and finally explodes when spyro unleashes his earth breath..spyro" did you say something?" sparx filled with his ego says "me no..no" and thn spyro continues his way defeating more gorillas
---
~Expose YourHeart To Summon Ghost Then Face Alone What You Fear Most
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#45 Posted: 14:32:42 15/10/2008
Spyro had a great advantage over the apes with his Earth breath. The shock sent them crashing into walls and their kin.
After defeating the apes, Spyro jumped from from a ledge onto another with single beats of his wings. Before him stood 3 apes one larger than the others and all bigger than the ones that had attacked before. The huge apes advanced on Spyro and Sparx.
(I think it was three)
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
#46 Posted: 14:39:39 15/10/2008
Long after that spyro finds terrador, only knowing that he'll have to fight someone to release him. The Conductor comes out and they go into a raging battle ...
Rudahn Green Sparx Gems: 169
#47 Posted: 16:16:58 15/10/2008
After luring steam to his demise, Spyro managed to rescue Terrador.
"The purple dragon... lives!" Exclaimed Terrador, overjoyed that Spyro was safe. At that moment, the volcano began to erupt violently, sending pillars tumbling around the two of them. Cynder burst from a pool of lava and hissed, focusing on Spyro.
Terrador urged Spyro to run and as he flapped desperately in the air to escape from the dragoness, something awful happened...
---
"Watch where you walk, sometimes it helps."
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#48 Posted: 01:24:32 16/10/2008
Cynder whacked Terredor with her tail, Knocking him to the ground hard. Rocks almost fell on him. He had enough strength to say, "go Spyro! fly like you've never flown before! I'll go back to the temple for help!" Cynder Looked at Spyro menacingly. She knew that if he escaped, He might follow her and destroy the cristal. She starded to fly - Charge at him, getting faster every second. Spyro gasped, turned around and flew for his Life, Cynder not far behind.
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#49 Posted: 01:55:06 16/10/2008
Spyro flew through the volcano as fast as he could, avoiding tram tracks, lava flowing all around him. Cynder was biting at his tail, desperatly trying to catch him. But Spyro was too fast, he burst through the side of the volcano and flew as fast as he could once outside. Then as Cynder was about to grab him, Ignitus flew to the rescue! Him and Cynder battled for a short while in the sky before falling to the ground. Spyro desperatly looks for his mentor, but he is nowhere to be found. "He's gone Spyro." Sparx told him. "I don't care! Ignitus wouldn't leave me!" Spyro replied fiercely. "Spyro, he's right..." Terrador explained. "I'm right? Oh my god that's a first!" Sparx said. "Yes, you'll never find them in this mess. And you are not ready to face Cynder yet. The time to fight will come, but it is not now." "I guess you're right... lets go." Spyro said, hating what he was saying. The three flew off to the Dragon Temple...
#50 Posted: 08:24:20 16/10/2008
when thay arrivde at the temple and spyro was sad. ''its my fault, i leavd ignitus wile he needed me. its just seeing cynder so close its almost like...'' ''scared you to death?'' said sparx. '' yeah, something like that...
---
Team Drago
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me