Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The 100th Annual Hunger Games! The 4th Quarter Quell!
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
The 100th Annual Hunger Games! The 4th Quarter Quell! [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#1 Posted: 00:11:46 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello, and welcome to Panem! Let me be your guide and give you a brief summary of our extravagate history.
Beyond a century ago, the Dark Days were upon us. 13 Districts rebelled against the all powerful Captitol, but ultimately lost. District 13 was obliterated. The other Districts signed a document, that every year, they each would give up one girl and one boy from ages ranging from 12-18 to act as tribute to the Capitol and enter the Hunger Games, a yearly televised fight to the death between the 24 tributes, only one surviving. Every 25 years, a Quarter Quell Game was made. The 25th year, The tributes were voted by the Districts to show that none among them could be trusted. The 50th year, there was double the tribute, 48, to show that there is no power in numbers. The 75th year was victors, the show that not even the strongest among them are safe from the Capitol's power. Guess what, this year is the 100th year! President Snow has declared that this year, the twist is that the male and female tributes are to be reaped from the ages of 19 to 25. This shows that even when you think your safe from the Capitol's power, you are not. What a surprise! These games will be interesting to say the least. Oh dear...it seems you were reaped...Congratulations! It must be such an honor to bring pride to your District! Well, off you go to the arena, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Rules:
-Regular Rules of Role Play apply (Ex. No Mary Sues, No Godmodding)
-Max of 2 characters, but if you have 2, they both MUST be from the same district.
-This is the Hunger Games, there will probably be blood.
-Once one of your characters die, you MAY NOT make another one.
-You CANNOT kill another tribute controlled by someone without their permission. Once it gets to just the controlled ones that you want to have live till the end, I will do either a pick a number thing or something
-If you have 2 tributes, your gonna have to pick favorites. You cannot have 2 when it gets to only the controlled tributes. Ya gotta get one killed.
-Have fun!!!!

Sheet:
Name:
District:
Weapon:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other:
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:37:57 13/01/2014 by DragonCamo
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#2 Posted: 00:59:50 13/01/2014
Name: Neru Yagiti
District: 5
Personality: Rather laid back. She likes music and enjoys listening to music while she works. She's not much a team player and doesn't take direction well. She prefers to do her own thing.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
History: The ******* child from a father of District 1 and mother from District 5 who had once participated in the games. Her mother was fortunate enough to win, though per the games rules, her mother's winning meant her father did not. Knowing of these circumstances, her father's family was kind enough to send her some things from time to time, still acceptign her part of the family. This leads to Neru dressing more like she belongs from District 1 or the Capitol.
Other: Weilds dual Chakrams

Name: Daiki Kaneko
District: 5
Personality: Somewhat of a paranoid, social-outcast, Daiki lives on his own in his workshop. He doesn't much like others and has a hard time letting others in unless they prove to him they can be good, though he may still be cautious of them. Has some trust issues.
History: No one is particularaly sure about him. No one in District 5 really remembers where he came from or who his parents are, much less where they are. He is just always known to have lived alone in the outskirts of District 5 in a junk shop tinkering with machines.
Other: Is gay. Weilds a double-edged spear
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:17 13/01/2014 by Seiki
#3 Posted: 01:23:27 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
accepted

Name: Terra
District: 2
Weapon: Big Giant Hammer or knife
Personality: Terra tends to not talk to anyone. She is cold and ruthless in her attacks. She doesn't feel guilty about anyone's death. She is sorta insane. She just doesn't have something right in her brain, almost like a small dark part that slowly takes over. She is best friends with Phoenix though, so it actually hurt her when he volunteered, but she new that if he didn't, she would have been against Gryffin.
History: Terra grew up in a pretty good household, not poor as they were in District 2. She grew close to her two neighbors, Gryffin and Pheonix. She, being from District 2, always trained to go into the games. She was one of the best in her class, shown fantastic skill in a mullet, mace, sledgehammer, and ax. She lost her mind for a little when her parents were murdered by a robber n front of her. She was hidden in a secret hiding place. She killed the guy and covered up the murder, and never got caught.
Other: N/A

Oh Blarg, I forgot weapon. Please add it to your sheet.
I'm to lazy to make Phoenix right now
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#4 Posted: 01:29:37 13/01/2014
Name: Cody Houten
District: 3
Personality: Cody is a geek and a nerd, almost nobody likes him. He is an outcast, but he is very nice and sweet if you get to know him. Works at a gift shop.
Appearance: Blue hair, blue glasses, flat hair, plaid shirts and pants.
History: Cody was reaped in the 100th Hunger Games. His only friend, Harold Simpson, the most popular kid in school and now a successful buisnessman, was shocked and almost volunteered, but Cody refused to let him participate.
Other: Cody is best with a sword, though skilled at bows and axes.

Name: Izzy Crazio
District: 3
Personality: Very insane. Selfish and greedy, but is obsessed with video games. Enjoys hacking others and getting them in trouble. Does not work anywhere.
Appearance: Blonde frizzy hair, always has a crazy smirk. Green shirt and Blue pants.
History: Izzy volunteered for her worst enemy, because she wanted to get a taste of the game. As a child, she had no friends, and everyone was afraid of her.
Other: Is not afraid to kill people. Loves to torture with a dagger.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#5 Posted: 02:49:36 13/01/2014
I'll join. Will post sheet tomorrow
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#6 Posted: 03:03:24 13/01/2014
Name: Deryk
District: 12
Weapon: Bow and Arrow, and 2nd choice is Knives
Personality: Somewhat of an outcast, Deryk keeps to himself and has few friends, though he doesn't complain much. He will often shut-out the world and zone-out. Something that isn't very good. He often finds himself drawn to the outskirts of the District line. Deryk finds wildlife very intriguing, and sneaks glances at the forest as much as possible. He sees that the world could be better, by a long run. Deryk often imagines the world at a better place, as well.
Appearance: He has short, brown hair. Gray eyes as well. He wears a regular t-shirt, covered by his red, plaid sweatshirt. Also, he often wears blue jeans with boots.
History: Deryk mostly sticks to a basic routine, working in the mine, then going home to eat before going to bed and starting over again the next day. He lives alone as his parents died some years back. Deryk was a only child, raised off of his father's victory money.

(Finished.)
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:21 14/01/2014 by Bash28
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#7 Posted: 03:15:08 13/01/2014
Name : Alexia Necro
Weapon: she uses stealth and speed mostly as so as a knife. She also uses traps and such.
Personality: She is a very misunderstood woman that is mistaken to be insane, but she is actually a very kind and caring person.
Appearance : She has a tanner skin tone and has blue eyes. She has very light blonde hair and blue streaks to match her eyes. She is pretty tall, and wears a red t shirt and dark denim shorts. She has cream flats and a ring on her pinky and middle finger on each hand.
History: As a child, her brother was chosen to be in the Hunger Games, and didn't cone back. He wad the only family she had, so she had to live the rest of her life as a liner.
Other: Do not tick her off. She is very sensitive. She also has monophobia and insectophobia.
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
#8 Posted: 21:01:44 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted and sure Bash
I'll make Phoenix in a bit, and once either one more joins or Bash finishs we'll begin
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9 Posted: 22:45:05 13/01/2014
Here's mine.

Name: Sapphire
District: 8
Personality: Smart, cunning, kind, adventurous
Weapon: Spear
History: Sapphire came from a poor family. When she was younger, her best friend participated in the Hunger Games, and died. Her friend's will left Sapphire her best outfit. Sapphire was saddened, and vowed to avenge her friend.
Other: Has turned crazy after her friend died. Will not hesitate to kill. Never wears shoes, as her friend was killed after her shoes fell apart.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:45:55 13/01/2014 by Ash Starkindle
#10 Posted: 23:08:42 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepeted.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 01:01:30 14/01/2014
So D2, 3, 5, 12 and D8 Female are taken?

This is going to be great guys. smilie
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#12 Posted: 02:47:39 14/01/2014
ehhhh what the hell i'll give this a try

Name: Phosphora Zephyr
District: 1
Weapon: Twin Broadswords
Personality: Cool-headed, relaxed even in stressful situations. Quite apathetic towards others, displaying passive-aggresive tendancies. Has a dark sense of humour, and tends to be sarcastic. Highly intelligent, and doesn't waste time being a pretentious, frivolous ass like past tributes from her district. Antisocial. Pragmatic. Will consider an alliance if it would benefit her, though would likely be the first to break it off.
Appearance: Very tall, with knee-length black hair generally done up in a bun with loose bangs. Quite lean, appearing weaker than she actually is. Pale skin. Amber yellow eyes. Somewhat angular features, with prominent cheekbones.
Generally seen dressed in soft black jeans, with a fashionable shirt (usually white).
<<Picture Soon>>
History: The eldest of nine siblings, harbouring resentment towards each and every one of them for 'holding her back'. Often described of being more fitting of belonging to Districts 3 or 5, due to her interest in technology and electricity.
Other: Unlike most tributes belonging to 1, 2 and 4, Phosphora prefers to hunt alone, and will not hesitate to attack another career. Her 'lone wolf' attitude could very well be her own downfall.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#13 Posted: 21:55:53 14/01/2014 | Topic Creator
accepted.

Ok, so we will start during the countdown. Everyone on there stands.

Name: Phoenix
District: 2
Weapon: Sword
Personality: Phoenix can be cocky and arrogant at times, but around certain people, is kind and caring. Though, during the games, he is brutal and unforgiving. His eyes are cold and he feels no guilt for the deaths he makes. He never shows who he really is in the arena.
History: Phoenix grew up in a wealthy family, getting almost everything he wanted. He didn't become spoiled rotten though, still retaining manners and listening. His Sister had volunteered for the games when she was 15, much to his dismay. She didn't make it, being cut off by a damn nightlock berry. He never wanted to join the games, but when the Quarter Quell Twist was revealed, he was panicky. He never was going to volunteer, but that changed when Mikey was reaped. Mikey was his boyfriend. He never even realized he shouted and volunteered until he was on the stage next to Terra.
Other: Gay

Phoenix took a deep breathe as the countdown, large and emphasized on the cornucopia, made it's countdown to 0
He looked over to Terra and met her eyes, both nodding in agreement to their alliance.
He quickly looked over to the tributes he could see from 1 and 4, but not meeting the eyes of either.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14 Posted: 21:58:10 14/01/2014
Cody and Izzy, who decided to alliance, looked at each other on the plates with a nod.

#15 Posted: 22:24:56 14/01/2014
Daiki was nervous. He looked over to his fellow district 5 competitor. Though he wasn't good with people, according to their trainer, it was good for them to work together to help ensure a victory for district 5. Pre-game, they'd agreed, he was to run while she got some supplies. This wasn't going to be easy, especially not if it meant having to rely on someone else.

Neru looked straight ahead, focused, though she born and raised in district 5, she had family in district 1 who'd given her advice just in case such a day as this ever came. During the early stages of the game, she'd made sure the other tributes knew of her heritage. She hoped it would make them see her as unwise to go against. Though going for supplies in the conucopia was often a bad idea, she knew she had to.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#16 Posted: 23:07:09 14/01/2014

Cody started to get nervous and sweat his head off. He wanted to live, but didn't want to kill.

Meanwhile, Izzy looked at the other tributes, looking who to kill.
#17 Posted: 23:18:04 14/01/2014
Phosphora crouched down carefully, fingers spread wide as she prepared to sprint for the Cornucopia. She noted her competitors, her district partner one over from being concealed by the Cornucopia, but she didn't care for him. No, as long as she got her hands on those broadswords that would spell death for at least a few, and some supplies, she'd be fine. Phosphora didn't want to hang around for long.

The gong rang, and she took off.
---
#18 Posted: 23:49:11 14/01/2014
Sapphire was ready. I will finally avenge you.... she thought, thinking of her best friend. She started to really get nervous. She wanted to win without killing. Would it be possible? Just need some food, rope, a backpack and a spear. Sapphire thought.
#19 Posted: 00:01:48 15/01/2014
When the gong finally sounded for the game to begin, Neru lept from the pedastal and dashed straight for the conucopia. She grabbed a backpack then dashed for a set of chakrams. Someone with a sword swung at her, yet she bent down and slid like playing a game of limbo. She slid under, the sword nicking her hair.

Meanwhile, Daiki immediatly took off for the woods. He and Neru had planned to meet up later if things went well.

Neru grabbed a pair of shiny, silve charkrams from the back wall and quickly spun slashing with them to take out the male from 7. She moved to carry both in one hand then grabbed a spear before dashing off at top speed.
---
#20 Posted: 00:07:35 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Damn, I was going to make a random tribute explode. Eh, to bad. Btw,
Whenever you kill someone, YOU MUST PUT IT! Like "She killed some tributes" IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! You must put how many, and gender. District doesn't matter.

Phoenix and Terra had sprinted to the horn, Terra getting there first and quickly grabbing a mace. Phoenix took some knives close and attacked some on coming tributes, hitting one of the boys right between the eyes, an instant kill. They began to guard the Cornucopia, chasing and attacked tributes getting to close. As Phoenix spotted a little girl run into the horn, he made quick work off her and smiled when a gleaming steel sword caught his eye.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#21 Posted: 00:17:09 15/01/2014
While still running for cover in the woods, the female from 6 started chasing after Neru. Armed with a bow, she shot a few arrows at her. Though clearly the girl wasn't very experienced. Neru spun around and cartwheeled to avoid the only one to come close enough to do any damage. Neru ran back and swung out her hand holding the chakrams. The bladed edges cut the young girl, slitting her throat. As the girl fell, Neru turned and ran back for the woods to join up with Daiki.

OOC: I killed male from 7 and female from 6, just those.
---
#22 Posted: 00:27:09 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: *Casually puts a slash through their box in my death chart.*
Btw, I killed girl from 9, guy from 10

Terra began a quick rummaging of the supplies and items while Phoenix guarded her. His sword already was covered in blood, have sliced the head clear off of the shoulders of a guy who was armed with a sword. Another guy thought it would be wise to try a sneak attack on Terra while she was preoccupied, but met his doom when the sword plunged deep into his body. Phoenix looked like a full blown murderer now, blood covering parts of his body, including his face and disheveled hair. His eyes were not cold, but had a wild factor to them, like a mix of excitement and insanity. Terra wasn't looking as bad, having only killed one tribute. She bashed his head in with the mace as he pathetically crawled on his hands and knees to try and get into the cornucopia. It was embarrassing to call him a career. She smirked when she found a full water bottle and some loafs of bread.

ooc: aaaannnndd there goes the District 8 and District 11 males....and the District 4 male. This is the bloodbath, a lot gotta die
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:28 15/01/2014 by DragonCamo
#23 Posted: 00:27:12 15/01/2014
Sapphire ran to the Cornucopia. She grabbed a spear and backpack. She ran into the woods. Ugh.. I need a plan! And a good one; quickly Sapphire thought. She ran until she came across a river. I know! I'll dig a hole! Sapphire thought as she looked through her bag. She found some rope, a water bottle, and some bread. Sapphire rested behind a large tree and made a plan in her head.
#24 Posted: 00:47:08 15/01/2014
When the final buzzer went, Deryk ran into the cornucopia to meet so much supplies. He only wanted what was useful, so he grabbed a bow and a dozen arrows, as well as a backpack. Just as he was turning around, a knife wizzed past his head. Deryk was greeted by a surrounding tribute. He quickly grabed a sword next to him and slashed the tributes thigh. Just then, blood was everywhere. That was his chance, and he took it. He dropped the sword and headed into the forrest, not looking back.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:58:33 15/01/2014 by Bash28
#25 Posted: 00:54:59 15/01/2014
Cody sprinted and looked for a sword. He couldn't find any, but he found an axe, which he was skilled at.

Meanwhile, Izzy found a pack of daggers. She threw one, though it completely missed.

Cody and Izzy found each other and ran into the woods.

OOC: Who is still alive?
#26 Posted: 00:55:50 15/01/2014
Daiki had perched himself high into the trees, deep into the woods, and watched below, looking for Neru. He saw her dashing into the woods and headed his way.
Noticing she was also carrying his weapong of choice in addition to her own, he figured she couldn't be too bad. He gave her the signal, a soft whistle, first low pitch, then high, then low again. She stopped and looked around, confused. Daiki jumped down from the trees to greet her, thoguh his sudden appearence starlted her causing her to hold up the Chakrams defensively, nearing scaring him off.
"Sorry." Neru said, lowering the bladed wheel. "Try not to sneak up on me."
She tosses him the double-edged spear, then they took off once more to find shelter.
---
#27 Posted: 00:59:49 15/01/2014
Cody realized something. They didn't have any supplies but a spear and daggers! "We need shelter and supplies." He told Izzy.

They decided Cody would set a trap for food, while Izzy ran to the Cornucopia again.

Izzy grabbed a backpack and ran, without a single tribute noticing.

"Awesome!" Cody exclaimed. "District 3!"
#28 Posted: 01:04:35 15/01/2014
Once in the forest, Deryk ran. He hurriedly unpacked his backpack, finding a couple of items. In his possession, he noticed a water bottle, a lengthy rope, and some containers. He continued on until He found a river. Deryk scanned the area for a resting tree, not being able to find one. Just then, he heard rustling in the woods. That's when he continued on.
---
#29 Posted: 01:16:19 15/01/2014
OOC: ^ Bash28 got post 28

Cody was about to look through the pack, when they were attacked by the District 4 Female. "Look out!" Cody warned Izzy. She looked through the backpack and found a lighter and an old-fashined bomb. "What?" Cody asked.

Izzy lit the bomb and threw it at the D4 Female. Cody and Izzy ran, Cody carrying the backpack. The bomb burst the stomach of the D4 Female, before exploding her, ending her life.

OOC: I killed the D4 Female.
#30 Posted: 01:17:21 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Phoenix was breathing hard as he looked down at another bloody body. The girl had stabbed Phoenix in the back when he was looking through a bag. He finally chased her down and slit her throat before he finally passed out.

Terra ran over to him and quickly dragged him into the cornucopia. She leaned him against the wall and quickly tended to his wound, all the while watching the mouth and inside the horn just in case someone attacked. She noticed a girl run back to the cornucopia, but fled quickly after. Terra shrugged it off and began to run her fingers through Phoenix's hair as his head was on her lap. She gave out a sigh. She was inflicted with two decisions, either to live through the whole games, meaning possibly killing her best friend, or dying to let Phoenix get back to Mikey.

ooc: bye bye District 10 girl.

Ok, so, these are everyone dead
District 4 Male and Female
District 6 Female
District 7 Male
District 8 Male
District 9 Female
District 10 Male and Female
District 11 Male

Soon I'll make the arena go into nighttime and create the death list officially. The bloodbath was terrible this time :\ Usually around 10-11 die, but only 9 died. I expect y'all to kill more peoplez. My characters are being dramatic right now D:<
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:44 15/01/2014 by DragonCamo
#31 Posted: 01:49:21 15/01/2014
OOC: Hey, I killed 2 people. Please list who's left and who's controlled.

Neru and Daiki ran deep into the forest and found a small pond. Just past was a cave that the water seemed to come from. Daiki cautiously crept close and looked inside. Deep in the cave, the water stopped and a rocky floor could be seen.
"This way. We can stay here." Daiki said.
He and Neru waded through the water and into the cave, clibming up on the floor to rest and look through the backpack Neru grabbed.
---
#32 Posted: 01:58:14 15/01/2014
Cody paused to collect his breath. "Let's see what's in here." He said. There was some bread, butter, a knife, a spile and a water bottle. "How does all this fit?" Cody asked. "It barely fits." Izzy confessed.

Suddenly, the D6 Male and D7 Female walked up to them. "Shh!" Cody yelled. "Tributes". "Who cares?" Izzy asked, then started throwing daggers. Many missed, though one hit the D6 Male, killing him, and one hit the D7 Female in the knee, knocking her out, but she survived. "You still have the lighter?" Cody asked reluctantly. Izzy nodded, then lit it and put fire everywhere. Both ears, her breast, both legs and her palms.

The D7 Female woke up to a sizzling noise. She noticed there were three other people near her. Something was warm, too. She noticed that in the dark night, her ally was dead and the other two were the D3 people. Izzy laughed as her skin burned up. Cody closed his eyes in disgust. The D7 Tribute looked frightened, then turned grey and boney. Only a few stands of hair where left when her skull caught on fire and killed her.

"We should go now." Cody said. "Wait, we could set a trap when they come near." Izzy said.

They found some sticks and rope laying on the floor, maybe a secret by the gamemakers. They put it up, ran away quietly with supplies. Get caught and you hang above the fire and slowly burn up.

OOC: I killed D6 M and D7 F.
#33 Posted: 02:07:10 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: O___________O And I thought I had a demented mind
Ok, so heres the overall list of still remaining characters

District 1 Male
District 9 Male
District 11 Female

Phosphora
Phoenix and Terra
Cody and Izzy
Daiki and Neru
Sapphire
Deryk and Alexia

Please reframe from killing any more tributes.

I'm going to bed so im making night come faster. Like magic

The sun had slowly set, the 11 cannons having gone off a little bit ago. Terra had fallen asleep, with Phoenix's head now on the ground. She jolted awake when the anthem started playing. She rubbed her eyes and noticed it was pitch black. Cursing under her breathe, she walked towards the mouth and watched the day's killings

District 1 Male
District 4 Male and Female

"Worthless trash" She muttered under her breathe. "Not even true careers"
District 6 Male and Female
District 7 Male and Female
District 8 Male
District 9 Female
District 10 Male and Female
District 11 Male
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#34 Posted: 02:20:34 15/01/2014
Cody and Izzy ran, then heard the anthem. They saw the dead tributes they killed, who Izzy nicknamed "Bombie" (D4 Female), "Worthless ****" (D6 Male) and "Fireworks Show" (D7 Female).

They used their hands to dig a hole in the ground, and covered themselves with leaves. They took shifts staying up every 2 hours, starting with Izzy.
#35 Posted: 02:26:35 15/01/2014
Well it looks like that tribute is safe. That's good. Deryk slowly fell asleep to the soft hum and rhythm of the night~
---
#36 Posted: 02:30:43 15/01/2014
OOC: DC, it says D1M is dead and alive

Izzy pat Cody on the shoulder. It was time to switch shifts.
#37 Posted: 02:42:13 15/01/2014
Neru and Daiki fainty saw the list appear in the sky through the opening of the cave.
"That's 11 already." Daiki said.
"On somewhat of a bright side, that's one of the career districts gone already. 1 & 2 are still around though." Neru replied. "Let's see what we have."
She opened up the backpack she'd grabbed and dug out an empty canteen, some rope, a small loaf of bread, and a short hunting knife.
"I'll take first watch." Daiki volunteered.
Neru knew anyone or anything could kill her here, but at the same time knew Daiki was harmless. She had nothing to fear from him. Neru went to the back part of the save and curled up agaisnt the wall, keeping her chakrams close.
---
#38 Posted: 02:49:55 15/01/2014
OOC: Of course, the heat had to make me miss the fun.

Phosphora trudged through the forest, left sword in one hand, water bottle in the other. She had easily managed to procure a large backpack, complete with sleeping bag and a full, two litre bottle, and the swords she had been eyeing out since the countdown. None by her hands, she thought bitterly. Should head back up to the Cornucopia soon. What a great place to hang out.

Pausing momentarily to watch the sky for the dead tributes, she chuckled under her breath. So the meathead from her district was dead, as well as both from four. She didn't particularly care for the others, though Phosphora noted the presence of the pair from 2.

Finding a pocket under a tree's roots, the girl from District 1 settled down for the night.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:49:13 15/01/2014 by ReshiramForever
#39 Posted: 02:54:06 15/01/2014
Cody woke Izzy up. It was now her shift.
#40 Posted: 04:22:25 15/01/2014
While Neru slept, Daiki sat, huddled up near the edge of the path, looking out through the entrance of the cave. He didn't need much sleep and was use to not having much anyway. He'd rested while at the large tower of a training center the tributes had stayed in. That was enough to sustain him for the next few days without sleep.
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#41 Posted: 21:56:34 15/01/2014
Name: smilie
Weapon: Snake Gun
Personality: Courageous
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7...ger-d6qkqhl.png
History: Some say Rattle Shake was the best tracker in the Cloudbreak Islands. Others say he could strike the center of a gold coin at a thousand paces. But the legend of Rattle Shake was immortalized when he found himself trapped by the Black Hat Gang, the infamous group of cowboys who literally were large cows… and evil ones at that. They threatened to plunder the local village unless Rattle Shake led them inside the magical volcano Mt. Cloudbreak, where they hoped to discover enchanted treasure. Badly outnumbered, the ever calm Rattle Shake magically summoned every snake in the area and overtook the notorious bovines in an epic fight. The tale of his heroism was heard by Master Eon, who then recruited him to the Skylanders.
Other: He's A Skylander

Name: smilie
Weapon: Snake Gun
Personality: Courageous
Appearance: http://static2.wikia.nocookie....attleShake2.jpg
History:Some say Rattle Shake was the best tracker in the Cloudbreak Islands. Others say he could strike the center of a gold coin at a thousand paces. But the legend of Rattle Shake was immortalized when he found himself trapped by the Black Hat Gang, the infamous group of cowboys who literally were large cows… and evil ones at that. They threatened to plunder the local village unless Rattle Shake led them inside the magical volcano Mt. Cloudbreak, where they hoped to discover enchanted treasure. Badly outnumbered, the ever calm Rattle Shake magically summoned every snake in the area and overtook the notorious bovines in an epic fight. The tale of his heroism was heard by Master Eon, who then recruited him to the Skylanders.
Other: He's A Skylander
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:09 15/01/2014 by Pokemon2
#42 Posted: 21:58:16 15/01/2014
OOC: Pokemon2, this isn't Skylanders. We're doing an actual Hunger Games RP with normal human Original Characters. Besides that, there is only one male or female from each district and both from 12 are taken.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:20 15/01/2014 by Seiki
#43 Posted: 22:20:51 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: um, no.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#44 Posted: 23:19:02 15/01/2014
When morning finally came, Neru awoke to find Daiki examining the water. After staring at it for awhile, he slid his goggles up on his forhead and filled the canteen.
"Anything happen during the night?" Neru asked.
Daiki simply shook his head in reply then haded her the canteen and a piece of the bread.
---
#45 Posted: 23:34:24 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Phoenix's eyes slowly opened as the morning rays flooded his vision. Rubbing them, he slowly sat up to expect his surroundings. He looked to his side to see Terra fast asleep. For a second, he panicked as neither were one watch. He quickly ran out of the horn and looked around for tributes, but saw none. Breathing a sigh of relief, he quickly went to check the bags to see if anything was stolen. Suddenly, he jumped when the sound of a cannon rumbled through the arena.

Terra jolted up and onto her feet when the cannon noise hit her ears. She looked around quickly, not seeing Phoenix at first. She screamed his name and ran out into the open, running into him and they both fell over. She quickly got up and grabbed his shirt and screamed profanities.

Somewhere in the arena, a lifeless body was being picked up by a large metal claw coming out of a hovercraft. As the body went higher, the tributes hand fell limply to the side, a pile of pitch black berries fell from the hand down onto the arena floor. Nightlock
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:34:47 15/01/2014 by DragonCamo
#46 Posted: 23:46:55 15/01/2014
Daiki and Neru crouched in their cave, clutching their weapons, though they couldn't see the ship, they had heard the canon.
"We'll to go out soon to try and get food." Neru said. "This bread can only sustain us for so long."
"I need supplies." Daiki said, rather calmly.
"What kind?"
Daiki didn't answer.
---
#47 Posted: 00:11:22 16/01/2014
Phosphora jerked awake at the sound of the cannon, sword already in hand. Upon realising she was in no danger, she set about packing up her sleeping bag, and head back up for supplies.
Here's to another day, she thought. Hopefully I don't look like a pathetic excuse for a Career. Bloody hell. Not even a single kill. Pfft. Pathetic excuse for a Games, even.
---
#48 Posted: 00:24:18 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Phoenix and Terra sat around lazily. The day was hot, to hot to chase after tributes. Phoenix sighed. "It's so boring" he groaned. He was craving the adrenaline rush of chasing a tribute down and the triumph of finally catching and cutting them down. He craved the hot, sticky feel of blood splattering onto his exposed skin from the dying tribute. He decided to be useful and began to look for food. He left out a frustrated groan when all he found was more bread, water, dried berries, and dried beef.
"I'm sick of this food" he said, throwing it at the ground. terra looked over at him amusingly.
"Well, your gonna have to get used to it Lover Boy" she said, emphasizing 'Lover Boy' Phoenix perked up at the name and glared at her.
"I could still kill you if I wanted to" he threated.
"But you wouldn't. I'm your best friend and you realize all the **** you would get from Mikey if you survived" she said nonchalantly, her hands behind her head, leg propped up on the other, slowly bobbing up in down, looking like she didn't have a care in the world. Phoenix gave another deadly glare. He kicked over a bag and went into the horn, steaming mad.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#49 Posted: 00:34:04 16/01/2014
"What do you need, maybe I can help." Neru asked Daiki once more.
She was growing impatient with him. She needed him to help her stay alive, though his anti-socailness was getting on her last nerve.
"Wiring. Preferably copper." Daiki said.
Neru's eye twitched in annoyance and confusion. Where the hell are you going to find that here? she wondered.
"Well, maybe we can find some while out hunting." Neru said, trying to be helpful and work with. Something that made her disgusted with herself.
Neru and Daiki got down into the water and wadded across to shore, being careful to watch for other tributes. Once safe, they got on shore an started lookign around the woods.
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#50 Posted: 01:24:09 16/01/2014
ooc: may I join

name: vixa
district: 11
weapon: scythe
personality: smart, cold and calculated
appearance: short, with blue hair 3\5 of her height.
history: Grew up with her fatheron her farm,and often fought ioff wolves with her wheat cutting scythe
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me