Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Enter the game |SAO RP| [open to all]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Enter the game |SAO RP| [open to all] [CLOSED]
Felyne Green Sparx Gems: 169
#1 Posted: 23:10:36 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Welcome to the early days of virtual reality: the worlds first virtual reality game is finally released. of course, you were in line to buy it, and immediately popped it in your game system(ps52/xbox-12/pc).
you enter the game and create your character, ready for the adventures in store. just after character creation, you spawn inside a massive stadium, alng with the 50,000 other players who joined in on realease day. everything was so detailed, so real. just when you were about to go look for your first quest your mother calls you for dinner: which is when it hits you, there is no way to log out. a voice comes over the in game world chat:
"welcome players, to my little...experiment. im sure many of you have noticed by now that there is no log out button. this is not a bug, it is intentional. the only way to leave this world i have created, is to beat the game, when one person clears the final boss, the log out button will be available for all, making them free to come and go. In the mean time, please refrain from actions that would normally kick you from the game, such as death, killing more than 2 players a day, and falling out of bounds. failure to comply to these rules will result in the death of your physical body, the helmet you wear to enter this game will microwave your brain ending not only your virtual life, but also your physical one as well. Please enjoy the game, and have a fun time."
A resonating silence rung out as the world absorbed this new information, followed by mass panic, a few people did the unthinkable: ending their own lives. Others ran from the stadium, and others sat in disbelief. This is your challenge, finish the game: before you die.

RULES: in order of importance:
1. have fun
2. in this game, i am god, what i say goes.
3. keep romance to a pg-13 level please
4. no killing your fellow rpers, unless they give you permission.
5. i will not ban god modding: but know this: god modders will be hit with my super smiting stick, or the nether nerf bat.
6. put the most important rule below your character

CHARACTER SHEET
Name: (enter characters name here)
Race: (this is where you put your race)
Gender: (male or female, you could be other, i won't stop you...)
Appearance: (pics are fine, but descriptions earn bonus points)
Class: (you got 25 to pick from, if you cant find one...-.-)
Armor: (none/light/medium/heavy)
Weapons: (type and size)
Magic: (type of spells available, for wizard type ALL. mimics will have to edit this often to add abilities)
Other: (anything else we should know?)

classes: these are cut into 5 sections: warrior, spell caster, rogue, ranger, other.
Berzerker: a tough, rugged warrior who wears no armor and prefers to use the biggest weapon available. rages often.
Knight: a heavily armored class, these warriors use heavy armor and shields, occasionally riding a horse into combat.
Paladin: a holy warrior, paladins will use heavy armor, and light shields. uses weak healing/support spells.
Dark Knight: a vile warrior, these fighters will gain more power as they fall in health. uses minor dark spells(evil).
Dragon Knight: tough warriors who wear no armor. they prefer to rely on mobility, and their dragon-like powers

Sorcerer: powerful spell caster that gains power through natural ability. strong, but limited spells(such as only fire/earth).
Warlock: semi-powerful spell caster who gains power by making a pact with a creature. spells will never heal/buff you or others.
Summoner: spell caster who specializes in summoning otherworld creatures
Wizard: versatile spell caster that gains spells through hard study. weaker spells, but no limit to the amount known.
Mimic: spell caster who cannot manifest spells naturally. instead they learn their magic by seeing someone else cast them.

Thief: sneaky types class that avoids combat. prefers to stay in the shadows and steal for personal gain.
Assassin: sneaky type class that specializes in killing foes quickly and silently
Gambler: every thing the gambler does is random, including their fights. (a.k.a. not even i will know what is gonna happen)
Ninja: a combat rogue, prefers to kill targets quickly. can use minor spells(all)
Pirate: a terror of the seas, usually owns a ship, fit for 10 people. raids enemies with a poisoned blade and a readied pistol.

Sniper: a bow/crossbowman who has near perfect accuracy. not much use in close quarters fights.
Bow and Blade: a bow/crossbowman who strikes from afar, before closing the game and fighting with a melee weapon.
Beastmaster: a hunter(ranged/melee) who has one(strong), or many(weaker) beasts to command.
Dual Wielding: this class uses a weapon in each hand, becoming a whirling dance of steel. medium defense, insane offence.
Trapper: a hunter(ranged) who always plans ahead. lays traps that can tame the mightiest beast, but not good in standard combat.

Rune Knight: a magical fighter who wears no armor, and large weapons. supports themselves by casting medium strength spells.
Bard: a musical class that avoids combat, instead preferring to talk it out. a fair duelist.
Monk: these warriors wear no armor. they use no weapons, the rely on speed and precision, making every blow count.
Alchemist: alchemist tend to make potions/items for profit. they can use their abilities in combat as well, using alchemy to make bombs.
Psion: a medium strength spell caster, can cast spells without moving/talking. they must enter a concentrated state before doing so however(eyes glow when concentrated)
---
the coin was gonna be so much cooler: then limitations kicked in T.T
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#2 Posted: 23:27:12 09/01/2014
OOC : I would like to join, but I have a question : can we have a second class?
And I got a quote for rule 2 smilie
"I am the rules, I am the monsters, I am the god!" (I think this is right.....)
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#3 Posted: 23:34:04 09/01/2014
Name: Jade
Race: Human
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit to artist)
Class: Dragon Knight
Armor: A brown light plate
Weapons: Large Spear
Magic: Does not wield magic
Other: Can jump higher and land to attack

Name: Gilgamesh
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit)
Class: Mime
Armor: Light
Weapon: Flail
Magic: None yet
Other: None

Name: Raine
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit)
Class: Rune Knight
Weapon: Rapier
Magic: Water and Wind
Other: Can attack quickly with her blade

Most Important Rule
The GM is the enemy, the monster, the god of the SAO world.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:45:53 10/01/2014 by Crescent Wing
#4 Posted: 23:42:40 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: well Bakura, i guess you can have two classes. just remember, each class is at half power.
as for you Crescent, you are missing gone thing: the most important rule, and i would prefer one character. you can have more, just my preference smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:23 09/01/2014 by Felyne
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#5 Posted: 00:00:54 10/01/2014
OOC: *Starts spazzing* OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS I'VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#6 Posted: 00:01:11 10/01/2014
Name: Ryko (Pronounced like "Rico")
Race: Cat Boy
Appearance: He has Black hair that goes down to his chest and his cat ears blend in with his hair so they are not seen. He is pale and has blue eyes, and he is fairly tall . He wears a black and blue tshirt with a black jacket, and dark jeans with black boots with silver studs. He also manages to usually hide his tail.
Class: Bard/Psion
Armor: None
Weapon: Just knives
Magic: Can control the magic of the yin yang, and is a novice in fire magic
Other: Not any yet....
Rule : Have fun! :3
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
#7 Posted: 00:21:11 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Bakura: ACCEPTED

glad to hear is Inuyasha
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#8 Posted: 00:23:18 10/01/2014
Name: Noelle
Appearance: She has long white/silver hair, bright blue eyes and pale skin. She wears a dark blue robe/cape and underneath wears a light blue top and grey shorts, with some grey armour. She also wears black boots. She has a dark blue wizard hat with white snowflakes imprinted on it, and she can make it appear and disappear when she wants.
Class: Wizard
Weapons: Large dark blue and silver staff. Has an diamond ice crystal encased in a 'cage' on the top of the staff. She also has a small knife.
Magic: Ice, Water, Wind, can perform some small healing spells
Other: Is 15.

Name: Tyler
Appearance: He has short black hair, brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin. He wears a brown and silver top and brown and silver shorts, with grey armour and grey boots.
Class: Dual Wielding
Armor: Medium
Weapons: Two silver swords
Magic: N/A
Other: Is 17.

Most Important Rule
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:41 10/01/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#9 Posted: 00:29:58 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: hehe, i guess i walked into that one: accepted Spyro-Gamer
---
#10 Posted: 00:46:28 10/01/2014
OOC: Awesome, thanks.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#11 Posted: 01:59:12 10/01/2014
OOC: SAO!!!!!!!! <3 <3 "Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored!!!"

And class based. :0 So tempted to make all 12 of my OC's. X3

Name: Seiki Tanaka
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Class: Bard
Weapons: A short, thin sword, as well as a an acoustic guitar.
Magic: Cure, can fire sound energy blasts, can lull enemies to sleep.
Other: Is dating Hoshi, age 17

Name: Hoshi Sato
Class: Berzerker
Weapons: A sword that is about as long and wide as she is. How she can lift it is a true mystery.
Magic: Not exactly magic, but can enter a rage state that halves defense, but doubles strength and speed.
Other: Is dating Seiki, age 17

Rule 6.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:10:50 10/01/2014 by Seiki
#12 Posted: 02:33:54 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
all accepted! as dm i declare we start(you may still join at any time, all you must do is make a character smilie)
no, i will not make a character, that is not part of the dm's job

so you guys are now staring at the sky, from where the voice had spoken.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#13 Posted: 02:39:00 10/01/2014
I'll probably join later with the mass of people joining.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#14 Posted: 02:50:55 10/01/2014
OOC: @Felyne: Don't you mean GM, not DM?
And, usually, as GM, you do make a character. If you don't, well, that's a little odd. Your character pretty much shows the other characters (our characters) what to do, I guess. In the roleplays I have been in, the GM always has a least one character.
#15 Posted: 03:12:32 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: but in a rp where the players are to fend for themselves? that and you guys have all the time in the world to figure out what to do. then there is the matter of god modding, a DM(GM) is nearly guaranteed to god mod if they have a character, so i brought out the super smiting stick early, and prevented the case altogether. GM=DM game master/dungeon master
---
#16 Posted: 03:22:57 10/01/2014
OOC: But the GM doesn't have to godmod, and they shouldn't. They make their character as clueless as the other user's characters. It is better for the GM to have a character so they can interact with the other characters of the roleplay instead of the GM just being the 'god' and shouting out orders.
#17 Posted: 03:30:13 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: you do forget, this is a game where you will be interacting with monster and npc's just as much(if not more) as other characters, it is a long game after all
---
#18 Posted: 03:34:05 10/01/2014
OOC: Yeah, but it's still good for the GM to have a least one character, also while controlling the monsters, because that is what a GM/DM does (here on darkSpyro anyway). And if you add a character, or two, then there's more characters for this RP.
#19 Posted: 06:28:27 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: -.- fine, ill make one, then was will start.
Name: Raziel
Race: Unknown(assumed human)
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Class: Dark Knight
Armor: medium
Weapons: uses lightning magic to turn his right arm into a sword(shown in pic)
Magic: dark arts, lightning
Other:

as you stand in the crowd of concerned players, you hear some of them whisper to one another, "wait, arn't there beta testers who have beaten the game before?" and others talked "no one has ever cleared all 100 floors before."
far off in the crowds, almost unable to be heard, "no one has ever made it past the tenth floor."
---
#20 Posted: 06:37:32 10/01/2014
Noelle stood there, shocked, trying to understand what she had just heard. After finally comprehending the words from above, she hugged her shoulders and stared at the ground, wondering if this was all just a dream.

Tyler was leaning against a pillar. He was shocked and terrified, along with everyone else, but tried not show it. He stared at the ground. "I better start training more," he thought to himself.
#21 Posted: 11:05:55 10/01/2014
Jade looked at the mass of players swarming in the beginning town. She had already been training with her best friends, Raine and Gilgamesh, whose real name was actually A.J. but always used the username, Gilgamesh. They had already reached level 3 but with some of these beta players and other people, some were already 5 or 8 or maybe some higher. Jade walked over to Gilgamesh and Raine to ask them what they were feeling.

"I just want to go home, you know." Jade said, looking down then up, a light breeze blowing her long green hair and leg armor straps. "I mean, I do enjoy it here, nothing to worry about... Well, besides the fact of death in here can result in death in the real world."

Raine smiled and patted Jade's shoulder. "Hey, c'mon, we have to hang in there."

"Yeah, and trust me, you're not alone when people say they want to go home. Why do you think so many people are trying to beat the game so quickly?" Gilgamesh stated, his headband whipping across his head. "Well, I am starving, are you guys?"

"I am very hungry." Jade said, holding her stomach. "I have started working on my cooking skill, so I could make something for us, because I am trying to avoid buying food as I am saving up for items to buy, maybe a new armband or bangle. I'm not sure." She said.

"Well, shall we head down to the town market and see if there is anything worth buying that might make a decent meal?" Raine asked.

Gilgamesh nodded. "Yes, I feel there might be some good things to buy."
---
#22 Posted: 12:46:24 10/01/2014
Name: Nita
Appearance: http://s2.wallls.com/images/7/...s.com-35583.jpg
Class: Assassin
Armor: light
Weapons: Two long, sharp, heavy black swords. She has two light daggers as well for speed.
Magic: Dual Wielding
Other: Nita has never been afraid of anyone or anything. She's strong and quick and finish tasks quickly.

Almost forgot. Most important rule:

Felyne is GM. NONE SHALL BETRAY. smilie
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:17 10/01/2014 by Inuyashafan39
#23 Posted: 20:14:35 10/01/2014
In pure terror over the news, Hoshi turned to Seiki and hugged him tighly. The two had joined the game to have a little fun together, though it seemed the fun had come to an abrupt end. Seiki leaned his head down on Hoshi's and started to cry. After standing together for a few minutes together, a sudden fact came to realization.
"Hoshi, we have to go." Seiki said.
"What?"
"I've played alot of games before, there's only so many items and quests to go around. If we're going to survive, we need to get going, we need to start building up our levels."
"Alright, but where do we start?" She wondered.
"I don't know... This is the starting town. There's got to be some NPC's around to help get things going."
The two wiped away their tears, and even though Seiki was putting on a brave face, inside he was terrified. He wasn't very strong, and even though he'd played and beaten alot of games, he'd usually died a few times along the way. Hoshi meanwhile was stronger, physically and emotionally and was able to put aside her emotions to focus on her goal.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#24 Posted: 00:10:52 11/01/2014
Noelle looked up from the ground and looked around. Everyone was either standing still, shocked, crying, or had fainted. She suddenly spotted two guys a few metres away from her.
She was quite new to the game, and hadn't made any friends. She wondered if it would be a good time to make some now.
#25 Posted: 00:15:22 11/01/2014
Jade, Gilgamesh, and Raine were walking down and saw a girl heading towards two men.
"Does that look safe to you? I mean one of those guys are really big." Jade said, looking at the beefy man standing around. "Well, they look like they are level 4s. The girl I can't tell, her armour makes me think 1, but I could be wrong, anyway, let's head down."

The trio walked down the hill and walked up to Noelle.
"Hi there." Jade smiled and the group nonchalantly walked in front of the men, and in front of Noelle. "I am Jade, this is Gilgamesh, and that is Raine. Pleasure to meet you." She said.

Raine jumped in. "Hows it going?" She politely asked, brushing her silver hair back.
Gilgamesh crossed his arms. "Salutations." He stated, trying to act all cool and suave.
---
#26 Posted: 00:30:12 11/01/2014
Noelle stopped, surprised, and looked up at the trio who had blocked her path. "Uhh...hi." she said.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#27 Posted: 00:38:58 11/01/2014
Name: Rin
Race: Elf
Class: Sorcerer
Weapons: Staff and magics
Magic: Water and ice
Other: Is obsessed with the color blue, and became a sorcerer on accident, as he wanted to be a summoner
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#28 Posted: 00:44:29 11/01/2014
Seiki and Hoshi took off to leave the main crowd. They had no idea where to begin, but started looking around for any individals with the NPC marker above their heads. Something that was prvoing troublesome with so many people around.
---
#29 Posted: 00:54:59 11/01/2014
Noelle saw Seiki and Hoshi leave and wanted to follow, but the trio was blocking her path.
#30 Posted: 01:11:30 11/01/2014
The two wandered around the town for awhile and ended up lost in the crowd, getting nowhere but going in a big circle to get right where they'd started.
"We're wasting time." Hoshi sighed.
"There's just so many people, it's hard to tell where anything is with so many people crowded around." Seiki was getting frustrated. "There has to be a NPC somewhere."
---
#31 Posted: 01:25:11 11/01/2014
"Uh, well, I gotta go..." Noelle stepped around the trio and ran over into the ground. She stopped, spotting Seiki and Hoshi. She stopped, now wondering if it really was a good idea to go greet them.
#32 Posted: 01:41:44 11/01/2014
"Hmm. I have an idea. This way." Hoshi said.
She grabbed ahold of Seiki's hand and drug him through the crowd. In her rush and excitement in her idea, she didn't pay much attention to where she was going and ran straight into Noelle, dragging Seiki with her so that all three were knocked down.
---
#33 Posted: 01:45:53 11/01/2014
Noelle had been distracted by an odd fight scene nearby, and hadn't noticed Seiki and Hoshi running towards her. She fell back onto the pavement, hard. "Ouch..." she muttered, slowly sitting up and rubbing her head. She opened her eyes, seeing Seiki and Hoshi laying on the ground beside her.
#34 Posted: 01:58:49 11/01/2014
Hoshi stood up and started wiping the dust from her clothes, more a habit to do so after falling than anything. "Uggh, great." Hoshi was a tad annoyed almsot as if it was Noelle's fault Hoshi ran into her.
"Sorry about that." Seiki said, offering Noelle a hand up.
---
#35 Posted: 02:21:34 11/01/2014
"It's fine..." Noelle took Seiki's hand and stood up, brushing dust off her shorts.
#36 Posted: 02:49:39 11/01/2014
"My name is Seiki, and she is Hoshi." Seiki said, introducing the two.
"We're in a little bit of a hurry, if you don't mind." Hoshi was tapping her foot.
"Sorry, she can be a little impatient."
---
#37 Posted: 03:04:24 11/01/2014
OOC: if this RP continues to be 1-2 liners, then I am going to quit. Because it is just sad.

Jade noticed the crowd that was now swarming. "Uh, what is going on? Are so many people joining now? If that is the case, we should probably... Go!" She shouted and took off running in the direction of a nearby dungeon that was in the shape of a forest. "C'mon or you'll be left behind!" She shouted. Jade was running quickly, almost dancing as she was twisting and turning past the people.

"We should probably hurry as this may not end well for her." Gilgamesh muttered and began to chase her, his slight clumsiness causing him to accidently ram into the NPCs nearby. "I am sorry... Uh, oh so sorry... excuse me!" He shouted as he ran past the people, Freija followed but instead took the idea to run on the ledge of the fence, her quick footing allowing her to not fall AS easily as others and she dropped down next to Jade and stopped her. "Hey wait!" She called out, "Gilgamesh, hurry up."

Jade looked down, "I am sorry. I guess I was just super impulsive, forgive me."

Freija punched Jade's shoulder lightly, "Hey, no big deal, good thing it was a town and not a dungeon. First, let's make sure we have everything we need." Freija opened her menu and checked her items, she had a few healing potions and some antidotes and some medical supplies and a spare dagger, should her rapier be destroyed. "I am ready, how about you?"

Jade opened her menu and checked her items, she had her spear with her and her potions. Gilgamesh had his potions too and his Magic Log to write down spells he could mimic. "I think we are good to go." Gilgamesh said and the three stepped into the first dungeon again to finally start going onward.
---
#38 Posted: 03:15:06 11/01/2014
OOC: Sorry, but when having a conversation with another person, there isn't much you can do but say one or two lines of dialogue.

"We need to go." Hoshi said to Seiki, getting antsy with so many players in the game.
"It was nice meeting you, but we have to get going. Sorry. Maybe we can meet again sometime." Seiki gave Noelle a smile.
As Hoshi started dragging him away, he flipped through his menu and sent a friend request to Noelle.

Hoshi continued running through the town, now letting Seiki run on his own, though still behind. They eventually stopped when they reached the main spawn point they'd used when they first entered the game.
"Why are we back here?" Seiki asked.
"It's the start of the game, there has to be starting bonuses near here that'll help out down the road."
Hoshi started looking around a noted a kind young woman tending a small cart filled with supplies bearing an NPC marker.
"Bingo." She smiled.
---
#39 Posted: 03:52:39 11/01/2014
"Oh...right..." Noelle looked down, disappointed, and then realized Seiki had sent her a friend request. She smiled sadly and accepted it. After looking around a bit more, she decided to exit the crowded area and head into town. She had some money, and if they were staying in this game, she would have to stock up on things and level up.
#40 Posted: 04:13:23 11/01/2014
OOC: Is the GM ever really on that often? I feel as if I'll never be accepted.
---
#41 Posted: 04:26:52 11/01/2014
OOC: They were on yesterday. I'm sure they'll be on soon.
#42 Posted: 04:30:04 11/01/2014
OOC: Alright. Thanks!
---
#43 Posted: 04:44:43 11/01/2014
Hoshi and Seiki walked up to the young lady at the cart.
"Hello and welcome! Are you new around here?" She asked sweetly.
"Yes." Hoshi replied.
"Then, here how about you take a [KEY ITEM: Beginner's Packet]."
She handed a small box wrapped in brown paper and tied together with twine to Seiki and Hoshi each. They thanked her and went over to the nearest bench to open them up. They each undid the twine bow then unraveled the paper. Upon lifting the box lid, the box faded and the items within, appeared in their laps. A floor map, a guide to the basics of battle, 1000 gold, and 5 potions. Hoshi opened the map while Seiki thumbed through the battle guide.
---
#44 Posted: 04:51:55 11/01/2014
Noelle had done the same, and received the Beginner's Item Box. She opened it in the nearest cafe, and decided, with the 1000 gold, to buy some clothing and a weapon. Food wasn't on her mind right now. She needed a weapon if she wanted level up and become stronger.
#45 Posted: 05:50:48 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Inuyasha and assassin elf accepted. Sorry guys, I got a job 4pm-2am and I must say, you guys have made great progress without me. Will edit in an hour or so to give directions(Phone OP)
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#46 Posted: 05:59:56 11/01/2014
Ooc: Shool/Jobs are lifesucking. I understand

Rin looked around, trying to comprehend what had just been announced. This was the most horrible thing that had ever happened to him. He had noticed some people headingoff, and decided to follow them. HE watched them walk up to a lady in a cart, and her hand them something. He immediately walked over to her and asked her, "How are you ma'am"
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#47 Posted: 06:05:29 11/01/2014
"There won't be any great weapon shops around here..." Noelle murmured. "They're probably all on the higher levels, I'm guessing. But I might as well buy one here now anyway, along with some armour." She headed towards the nearest armour shop.
#48 Posted: 06:48:24 11/01/2014
OOC: I love how other people are going to the cart-lady I made up just so I could get a map. smilie

"I think I found an easy dungeon just to the south." Hoshi said, putting the map away in her items pocket.
"Cool, I think I'm ready." Seiki said. "Though are you sure we're ready for a dungeon? We're only level 2."
"Alright, we'll keep our eyes out for some enemies along the way."
"Sounds good. We have to play this smart, can't take any risks. I don't think I could stand to lose you."
"And I'm not going to lose you. Alright, we'll take things slow, work up to level 4, maybe 5, then take a look at the dungeon." Hoshi smiled and gently put her hand on Seiki's.
With a plan in place, they ran south. Upon reaching the edge of town, they drew their weapons and moved carefully, keeping eyes out for any enemies.
---
#49 Posted: 06:52:06 11/01/2014
Noelle was in one of the armour shops, looking carefully at the armour for sale and checking prices. As soon as the other players left their state of shock, they would start buying, and the armour shop was one of the first placed they would go.
After a few minutes of searching, she finally found some grey armour that wasn't too pricey. She payed the shop owner, equipped the armour and exited the shop, heading for the weapon shop.
#50 Posted: 07:24:11 11/01/2014
The two passed through a quiet field of sunflowers on their trek south. While walking through this field, Hoshi spotted a small, peaceful looking white rabbit grazing on some plants. As they drew near, the rabbit turned to face them. Its eyes turned blood red and its fangs grew.
"Well, here we go." Hoshi said, raising her sword.
The demon-rabbit let out a snarling howl through it's foaming mouth, signaling other's of its kind.
Seiki and Hoshi moved to stand back to back. Hoshi swung her sword down, easily slicing through one. To her the battle was like a game of whack-a-mole, taking out one of the low-level creatures with each powerful swing of her giant sword.
Seiki meanwhile had a little more difficulty with a lower attack stat than his companion. He quickly strumed his guitar and aimed the handle at the rabbits, firing little pulses of sound energy at them. They didn't seem to take much damage after the first shot, only falling after the second or third blow was dealt. As they fell, some dropped gold, some dropped meat, while some simply didn't drop anything. Keeping up the sound blasts proved problematic though as it led to Seiki's MP quickly depleting. At about the half-mark, he drew his sword. It wasn't anything fancy or special like Hoshi's merely a small generic one most players start with. While using his sword, he tended to need to deal even more than with his guitar to take out an enemy.
"Clearly Bard wasn't the best option for a game of life and death. Sacrificing my attack stat for boots in other areas wasn't a good call." Seiki thought as he cut down a rabbit.
Hoshi easily slashed through the last on her side and turned to help Seiki with his. A few moments later and they were gone. A small victory screen appeared before them noting how much exp they had gained. Almost enough to reach the next level, but still a ways off.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:29:03 11/01/2014 by Seiki
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me