Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Journey Across the Kalos Region (Yes, another Pokemon Rp, Deal with it)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Journey Across the Kalos Region (Yes, another Pokemon Rp, Deal with it) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#1 Posted: 02:49:16 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Your a young trainer from the Kalos Region. With a new Pokémon and a Pokedex at your side, you set out from your hometown of Corinthia to travel across the Kalos region and be the very best, like no one ever was.

Note: This takes place approxemently 20 years after the events of X and Y. Many things have changed after Calem and Serena faced Team Flame. New towns have arisen and gym hands have changed.

Rules:
-Basic rule of RP
-No godmodding
-Battles will not last a whole day
-No gore, this is Pokémon, not Saw
-You start with one basic Pokémon
-The Pokémon doesn't have to be a regular starter like Mudkip, it can be a regular one like Shinx.
-Only one shiny is allowed. It cannot be your starter.
-Pokémon must be found within realistic means (No catching wild starters, no Dratini on Route 1, etc.)
-Legends = Socks and sandals. Not allowed.
-You can only carry 6 Pokémon with you
-Your not Arceus, not every catch is a success, not every battle is a win.
-Only one character
-Can be in group or alone
-We start together
-Either Seiki or I control all Gym Leaders and Elite 4
-When you catch a Pokémon, you MUST make a sheet for it or I will not acknowledge it's existence.
-HAVE FUN!!!

Gym Leaders:
Phoenix - Fire - Solair City
Terra - Ground - Alorre City
Blerk - Dark - Kiloude/Lumiose Train system
Neru - Electric - Shalour
Ivy - Grass - Courimine
Valerie - Fairy - Laverre
Wizzy - Psychic - Anistar
Aqua - Water - Couriway

Sheet: (Trainer)
Name:
Starter:
History: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)

Sheet: (Pokémon)
Nickname: (Optional)
Species:

U only have 1 Pokémon right now!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#2 Posted: 02:54:14 02/01/2014
Just a note for some people, we added some new places in Kalos.

Corinthia Town is start.
North of that Route 23 until you reach Solair City
North from that is Route 24 which then enters Noire Forest.
After that is a small bit of Route 24 then Alorre City.
North from Alorre City is Route 25 which then enters Mt. Royal
Mt. Royal lets out in Kiloude City's southern area.
From there, things are normal.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:35 02/01/2014 by Seiki
#3 Posted: 02:56:10 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll make my sheet in a sec.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4 Posted: 03:04:26 02/01/2014
Name: Seiki
Description: [User Posted Image]
Starter: Chikorita
History: Lived in Corinthia his whole live. He has studied some of Pokemon and knows he has takne a liking to ghost-types and desires to one day become a Gym leader.
Other:

Nickname:
Species: Chikorita
Moves: Tackle, Razor Leaf, Sand Attack
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:27:15 03/01/2014 by Seiki
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#5 Posted: 03:14:33 02/01/2014
Name: Megan
Description: Long blonde hair, pale skin, green eyes, navy blue hat, black and white stripped shirt, blue denim shorts, black shoes.
Starter: Pikachu
History: Megan is from Viridian City in the Kanto region. After exploring some of the other regions, she decided to come to Kalos to begin a new adventure.
Other: N/A

Nickname: Star
Species: Pikachu
Moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:30:23 02/01/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#6 Posted: 03:20:12 02/01/2014
Name: Xavier
Description: He has brown hair, wears normal black loafers, and wears silver work out pants, and normally wears the white combo shirt from x and y, and has creamish skin color with glasses and brown eyes
Starter: Chimchar
History: to lazy to
Other: N/A

Nickname: Beelzy
Species: Chimchar
Moves: Ember, fire punch, thunder punch, scratch (Will learn various moves as it grows)
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:39:39 02/01/2014 by chained skull
#7 Posted: 03:32:48 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted ^.^

Name: Kal
Description: [User Posted Image]
Starter: Shinx (Spark)
History: Kal lived in a relatively calm household. He was actually born with 3 identical brothers, Quadruplets. They were almost nothing alike personality wise. He was the only one his parents deemed, mature enough to get a Pokémon.
Other: Eventually will be in a relationship with Seiki.

Nickname: Spark
Species: Shinx
Moves: Spark, Quick Attack, Bite, Growl.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 03:40:04 02/01/2014
Ooc:Alright just waiting for the signal
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#9 Posted: 04:27:57 02/01/2014
Name: Marazia
Description:[User Posted Image]
Starter: Mudkip
History:
Other:

Nickname: Antonio
Species: Mudkip
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#10 Posted: 04:32:33 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted
Uhh...I think We'll start tomorrow...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 00:39:42 03/01/2014
So...

Corinthia Town is like you're generic starter town. A few houses with a nice grassy field around them. Nothing real special. The town is rather peaceful.
---
#12 Posted: 00:45:02 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ok, so, we all start by making our way to The Nursery, which is basically a median sized building that hatch and nurse baby Pokémon. We get our starters from there.

Kal waved to his parents one final time before shutting the door. He took a deep breathe and then made sure he had everything he needed. Backpack? Check. Wallet? Check. Extra Pairs of clothes? Check. He nodded and began walking towards the nursery, giddy with excitement yet keeping calm.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13 Posted: 00:48:40 03/01/2014
Megan, having gotten up early this morning, was already on her way to The Nursery, trying to keep her excitement and nervousness under control.
#14 Posted: 00:56:16 03/01/2014
Xavier check his things making sure he was ready. He then waved good bye to his parents as he started running towards the nursery excited for his first pokemon.
---
#15 Posted: 01:04:17 03/01/2014
Marazia grabbed her backpack and waved to her parents. She began her journey towards the nursery, she squealed happily as she jogged to the nursery.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#16 Posted: 01:33:51 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal eventually ended up in front of the nursery doors. He walked in to see a kind, old lady staring into a large window. On the other side of that window, an old man was tending to the cares of the rambunkshus baby Pokémon running about. Kal was in awe as he walked to the window, looking at the place. The very large room was separated into more or less 8 habitats. There was a small pond surrounded by some grasses and rocks, on which a poliwag just pushed another from the rock into the pond. Next to it was a small meadow full of flowers and other plants. He noticed a small caterpie snoring softly. There also was a small sort of mountain or rocky region, where he saw a machop training and some angry geodude glaring at it. One section was blocked off from the others, 7 huge craters on the ground. Steam was pouring from them, so he could only guess it was a fire type habitat. Then there was another blocked off section, snow littering the ground. A snorunt and spheal were chasing each other in the snow, the spheal falling many times. Then there was a small forest type thing where a slakoth laid lazily. The last two sections where behind see through glass, a door ok one side. On the other side where shelves full of eggs, each in a small nest.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 01:34:14 03/01/2014
OOC: It's like the DayCare, and they randomly give out PokeDexes to us because why not. Don't question it...

Seiki slung his mesenger bag over his shoulder and waved goodbye to his mom as he walked out the door. Today was the day, he was finally going to start his journey as a Pokemon trainer.
"Did you pack clean underwear!?" His mom called out from the door as he was leaving.
Seiki's face turned bright red. "Mom!"
He quickly shook off the embarrasment though, he was too excited. He hurridely jogged to the town's quaint nursery where, per an agreement with Professor Sycamore, they could give out a trainer's first Pokemon.

When he got there, he walked inside and looked over to see a good looking guy about his age staring at the Pokemon under the nursery's care through a window. He walked over to stand beside him.
"Hi, I'm Seiki." he smiled.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:56 03/01/2014 by Seiki
#18 Posted: 01:52:10 03/01/2014
Xavier then bursted through the doors falling down as he slowly got back up as his heart was skipping. "Sorry about that" He told everyone. "I'm just so excited!" He said as saw two othe boys a little bit older than him looking at the pokemon through the window. He then just looked at the window trying to decide what pokemon to get.
---
#19 Posted: 02:01:14 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Wait....dammit I knew I was forgetting something. I forgot Personality: for the sheets.....

Kal looked over to Seiki and smiled. "Hey, I'm Kal" he said, sticking out his hand. Suddenly the doors burst open and a kid who appeared younger then him fell onto the ground. He jumped and took his hand back and looked at the new arrival. "I see you came in like a wrecking ball" he said, smiling at his own joke.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:48 03/01/2014 by DragonCamo
#20 Posted: 02:21:23 03/01/2014
Megan pushed open the doors to the nursery and stepped inside, looking around. She saw three boys standing by the window and took a few steps towards them and then awkwardly stopping, wondering if it would be a good idea to say hi.
#21 Posted: 02:34:00 03/01/2014
Marazia opened the doors to the nursery, seeing a few other people there. She looked around and decided to stay behind, not wanting to risk having to talk to anyone.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#22 Posted: 02:35:46 03/01/2014
Megan looked back over her shoulder and saw Marazia. She wondered if it was a good idea to say hello to her instead.
#23 Posted: 02:37:31 03/01/2014
Ooc: Dc your so crazy about that wrecking ball thing.

"Hey there... Guy..." Not knowing what to say and he wasn't even looking. As he looked at all the diffrent pokemon. As he pointed out a bergmite. "Cool a bergmite! Its evolves into an Avalugg which is very defensive." He said as he remembered every evolution and alot about every species of pokemon. He then pointed out a Buizel. "Buizel uses its air sac to help control its swimming and is very fast," he said as he just kept on pointing out pokemon.
---
#24 Posted: 02:40:32 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: why thank you

The old lady turns around to look at the group. "Well hello there children" she says in a small, quiet voice. "I guess you have all come for your starter Pokémon, am I correct?" Kal nods, but continues to watch a certain Pokémon in the daycare.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#25 Posted: 02:56:48 03/01/2014
Xavier then turns to the old lady. "Yeah I have been waiting 11 years 32 days and possibly 35 eeconds to get my first pokemon." He exclaimed.
---
#26 Posted: 02:59:57 03/01/2014
Megan nods also, giving a little jump, showing her excitement.
#27 Posted: 03:03:46 03/01/2014
Marazia nods silently, looking at a small Mudkip sitting in the window. She looks to the old lady to listen.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#28 Posted: 04:12:18 03/01/2014
Seiki shook Kal's hand. He then turned to the woman.
"Yes. I am." Seiki said eagerly.
---
#29 Posted: 06:13:30 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
She smiles. "Well, as you possibly already know, you are allowed to choose any Pokemon inside our little daycare here. This will be your first Pokemon you will catch on your new and exciting journey!" She says merrily. She pressed a button on the wall and the door to the room opens. "Think hard about who you choose" she says one last time.

Kal smilies at Seiki and then drinks in all that the women was saying. He went to the doorway, but being a gentleman, let everyone else enter first.

Ooc: It's 1:14 AM here, im tired, deal with it
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:14:26 03/01/2014 by DragonCamo
#30 Posted: 06:17:11 03/01/2014
Megan gave Kal a small smile as she passed through the door and entered the room, looking around at all the pokemon.
#31 Posted: 06:25:55 03/01/2014
Seiki looks around at all of the Pokemon running around, playing, and just lounging around. After a couple of minutes of thought, he decides.
"That one." He smiles, pointing to a Chikorita curled up in a meadow of fake grass.
---
#32 Posted: 06:35:20 03/01/2014
Megan walked over to a patch of trees, and a bunch of pokemon leapt out and ran to greet her. She smiled and bent down, patting them all on the head. The bushes near the trees rustled and more pokemon leapt out. When Megan thought they had all come out of their hiding place, a pikachu walked out of the bushes. It shook its head, shaking dead leaves off and then looked up and caught Megan's gaze.
Megan stared at the pikachu, and the pikachu stared at her. She smiled, and then the pikachu smiled back.
"I want this pokemon." Megan grinned.
#33 Posted: 07:07:08 03/01/2014
Marazia grinned as she walked to a small little mudkip. "This one" She whispered as she small mudkip bounced out of the water it was playing in and walked closer to Marazia. She smiled as she looked to the small mudkip, whom was poking at the water playfully.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#34 Posted: 07:11:50 03/01/2014
Seiki walked over to the Chikorita who lifted her head and made a soft noise to greet him. He gave her a light pat on the head which she seemed to like. With his choice made, he scooped her up into his arms and carried her back to the old lady.
---
#35 Posted: 07:46:05 03/01/2014
Pikachu walked over to Megan and allowed her to pick her up. Megan stood up and walked back over to the old lady.
#36 Posted: 08:18:16 03/01/2014
The mudkip looked up to Marazia. He shyly approached her, still a little damp. Marazia laughed a little as she bent down to pick up the small mudkip. She carried the mudkip with her back to the old lady.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#37 Posted: 15:06:29 03/01/2014
Xavier went through the door way looking all the pokemon. Still unable to decide he just sat down a waited for a pokemon to take a shine to him. It was his way of choosing. After a minuet or two a Chimchar noticed him as it ran up to him as petted it and smiled. "You wanna travel wanna me?" He quietly asked as the chimchar nodded and let out a little cry as Xavier picked it up and walked back to the old lady.
---
#38 Posted: 18:43:36 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal slowly made his way around, observing the many Pokémon. He eventually ended up un the meadow and watched as a little Shinx chased a poor little Bidoof. As they got near, picked up the Shinx and pet it. It seemed shocked (Wait....goddamit) and a little afraid. He smiled and set it down but continued to pet it. It began to shy away from him, put he still pet it. The shinx eventually came a little closer when he rubbed under its chin and behind it's ears. He chuckled and picked it up again, still rubbing behind it's ear. "Hey little guy" he said. He carried it back to the group and nodded at the women, making his choice clear.

The lady smiled at everyone. The old man entered behind her and handed each a pokeball, which Kal presumed was the Pokeball of the Pokémon they were carrying. She turned around and went to a closet, opening it and picking a few items from it. She came back with a pokedex for everyone. "Now, this is a pokedex. It is a device that records the info of every Pokémon you capture." she says, handing one out to each person. She then makes a motion with her hand for them to follow as she walks out the door and slowly down the street towards the connecting route 23.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#39 Posted: 19:14:23 03/01/2014
Marazia followed the lady silently, holding everything she had just been given. She looked around the area she was now in, taking in the scenery.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#40 Posted: 22:58:52 03/01/2014
Megan followed the old lady and the others, staying silent, holding everything she had been given.
#41 Posted: 00:23:50 04/01/2014
Seiki slipped the PokeDex and Pokeball into his bag while continuing to carry Chikorita as he walked with the group out of the nursery and towards Route 23.
---
#42 Posted: 00:40:16 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: btw Seiki, your pretty much co-game maker cuz ya helped make it soooo

Kal hurried off towards the lady, pokedex in his bag and Shinx's pokeball attached to his belt. He still carried Shinx in his arms.

As she neared the tall grass, she stopped. She turned to the group and smiled when everyone was there. "Ok, so now kids, I shall teach you how to catch a wild Pokémon!" she says, maybe a little to enthusiastic for Kal's taste. She walked into the grass and walked around for a bit until a sudden war cry of a Caterpie erupted from the grass. A Caterpie held it's head high, an arm stuck out almost to act like it had a sword and was charging at the old women. Well, actually it was slowly than molasses going uphill in the winter time, but lets not tell the Caterpie that. She took out a poke ball and threw it up, in which it burst open and a Pokémon popped out. "OH MY GOD LOOK! IT'S GOD!!!" shouted Kal. Most would have expected Arceus, but nope, a derpy faced Bidoof landed on the ground. "Bidoof, tackle attack!" the old lady shouted, making it sound like she was using hyper beam on a wailord. The bidoof charged and slammed into the caterpie, which immediately fainted. "Ok now, when the Pokémon is fainted or is weak, you through a pokeball at it! Simple as that!" she said, as chucked a ball at the caterpie. It hit the caterpie and landed in the grass somewhere. "Wait...darn that was my only rice ball! ;_;" she said. She quickly ook out the right kind of ball and threw it, hitting the Pokémon and sucking it into the small pokeball. It rocked three times before a click was heard and she cheered almost as if her favorite singer won the Grammys...wait...what are the Grammys? "Well, that's how you catch yer' self a wild Pokémon! And as a gift, here are some pokeballs!" she said as she handed everyone 5 pokeballs. "Wait, this one is an Christmas ornament with a cut out of Roxie on it." Kal said, holding it up. . The old lady was quick to grab it and give him another Pokeball.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:46 04/01/2014 by DragonCamo
#43 Posted: 01:21:54 04/01/2014
Seiki thanked the lady who walked back to the nursery to leave the new trainers to their journeys after giving them their Pokeballs.
"I guess this is where we part ways." Seiki said. "I hope to see you all again sometime and maybe battle you sometime."
He turned and started to walk through the deep winding valley that consisted of Route 23 and off towards some grass to see what kinds of Pokemon were around.

OOC: So yeah, now you guys can wander around, explore, do whatever. Do it on your own or team up with each other and travel together. Your choice.
---
#44 Posted: 02:21:37 04/01/2014
Xavier then took his pokedex and pokeballs and put them away. "Alright then see ya guys later then!" Xavier called out as chimchar did a little solute goodbye thing as she jumped on his shoulder. As of instead of running down the actually ran into the nearby forest.
---
#45 Posted: 02:29:53 04/01/2014
Marazia held her mudkip as she looked around at her surroundings. She looked at the lush, tall, green grass, and decided she might try to go and explore the area a little. Her mud kip perched itself on Marazia's arm as she walked around.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#46 Posted: 02:32:45 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal watched Seiki walk off. He turned to the lady and bowed, quickly leaving. He kept Shinx on his side. "Hey, by the way, I think I'm going to call you Spark, is that ok?" he asked the Pokémon I looked up at him and smiled, which he took as a yes. "Spark it is!" he said gleefully. He then continued to walk, looking for some pokemon to add to his team.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#47 Posted: 02:33:05 04/01/2014
OOC: Route 23 is a valley that goes between the mountains. It has many grassy patches and hills as well as many twists and turns around the mountains causing it to have many different paths through the route. Despite this, in the end all paths come together at the end to end up in Solair City.

In relevance to the Kalos map, all of the new areas we added are in that mountainous/cloud covered area south of Kiloude City.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:08 04/01/2014 by Seiki
#48 Posted: 02:36:03 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Remember, the Leader of the Solair City Gym is Phoenix and his little sister Phoebe. It'll be a double battle, so you at least have to catch 2 Pokémon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#49 Posted: 02:53:56 04/01/2014
As Seiki wandered about looking for Pokemon he noticed Kal had started to go down the same of Route 23's many paths as him. Seiki headed back towards Kal.
"Hey, mind if we travel together?" Seiki asked.
He'd taken a bit of a fancy to Kal, and wanted to get to know him better.
---
#50 Posted: 03:05:08 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kal turned to Seiki and shrugged. "Why not, it'll be less lonely then. Well, I have Spark, but still" he said. Spark's ears perked up suddenly when it heard Seiki. Kal looked at Spark. "What is it boy?" he asked. Spark suddenly ran and hid behind Kal's leg. "Well your a shy one, aren't ya?" he said as he chuckled. He bent down and picked Spark into his arms and held him. Suddenly a rustling sound was heard. Kal turned around just in time to see a Bidoof nonchalantly walk out and cross right in front of them and walk into the next bush. "The nerve of it" Kal joked.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me